DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Saji Vettukattel

Financial Services Manager

Abdul Basit, Sales Consultant, DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Abdul Basit

Arnold Silverberg, Sales and Leasing Consultant, DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Arnold Silverberg

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Dean Pelton, Sales Consultant, DARCARS Volkswagen Silver Spring

Dean Pelton

February 02, 2017

"Fan of Arnold Silverberg"

- pgwynn

Arnold called me because he knew we would be getting rid of our 2013 Passat diesel. He was helpful, not pushy. We came in, drove a new Passat and bought it for a great price, including a nice loyalty discount. We did the financing on the spot. Arnold made sitting in a car dealership for 3 hours as pleasant as possible.

January 03, 2017

"Excellent Professional Service"

- H_Lynn24

Mark was very professional and maintained great communication with me through out my visit. He was very straight forward with me about the work that needed to be done on my car. He took the time to explain everything in detail. I was advised of future maintenance without any pressure to repair now. I was very pleased with my visit and will definitely be returning.

January 02, 2017

" HORRIBLE, TRAMATIZING EXPERIENCE"

- Julissa3322

DO NOT GO HERE!!!! Save yourself TIME ,STRESS ,MONEY AND A OVER ALL HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! Hands-down the worst experience I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I have never seen such a large group of disrespectful lack of integrity, lying unprofessional group of people in my life!! Let me start off by saying Steve Cole is the rudest most disrespectful inconsiderate man I have ever spoke to ! Way I was introduced to Steve was by a phone call at my job . Steve called threatening me demanding that I signed a new contract with DARCARS. I originally walked into the dealership on May 14, 2016 , traded in my 2015 car for a 2016 Jetta . Had negative equity in my car so they rolled it into the new contract. I left the dealership everything was normal. So I thought, I soon found out about 2 1/2 weeks later when I called to make my first payment on the car that there was no contract on the car!!! I was explained to call DARCARS and find out what was going on. So i did I called up to the dealership looking for Vincent Gross ( finance manager ) every time I would call I would get blown off by who ever was there. I would get every excuse in the book he wasn't there that he was out on lunch that he left for the day he was out on vacation for a week he would call me back sent to his voicemail, etc. This went on for weeks!! The shenanigans went on for so long my first set of paper tags had expired !! I had to call up to the dealership and demand to speak to someone because I got pulled over and got a parking ticket for driving on DEAD PAPER TAGS. I have to call of the dealership again had to speak to sales manager Keith Stewart! I had to explain to him for some reason or another my tags was doing that in and then my tags have expired and I needed a new said or My Hard plates to come in that day. He told me to bring the old plates in and he would replace them with new ones. ( illegal major red flag with the MVA ). So I did! A week later I called in asked where was my tags how do I make my first payment. No one was able to give me an answer. This went on for about another two months.( reason being there was no contract or funding done on the vehicle every since the day I left on May 14) . After being told that the ticket that I have received would be paid for on behalf of the dealership due to the lack of funding done on the vehicle . I soon found out in July did the ticket was never paid . Meanwhile I attempted to contact everyone humanly possible to figure out what was going on with my contract and why can I not make a payment on the car. Later on in August I get a phone call from Steve Cole threatening me at my job. Steve called demanding that I come in sign a new contract. Or he would be forced to come take the car for me. Steve called me at my job being very rude and disrespectful, yelling and being nasty! (Keep in mind he called my desk screaming , quickly became livid when I explained to him that I was not signing a new contract after I tried to get this situation resolved for four months !! That's what Steve started to explain if I did not come sign a new contract he was sending someone to come take the car from me. I dropped the car off to the dealership still with the paper tags on it, I Immediately got in contact with the group sales manager of the DARCARS park Kevin Colabucci!! My mother and I met with Kevin on August 29, 2016 At his office upstairs in the Lexus building! In the meeting with Kevin explain the reason why I never got tags because the vehicle was never funded!! I explain to Kevin that I can I keep the car after getting threatened by Steve I was forced to go buy another car and could not afford both . Kevin explained that he would be forcing the original contract that was signed on May 14 (keep in mind I met Kevin 8.29. Eventually the dealership ended up Dropping the car back off in front The neighbors house. Was supposed to contact the CFPB also the federal trade commission as well as Montgomery County consumer protection ,to see if there would be able to do some type of mediation between the two of us!! The dealership has yet to respond. DARCARS dealership refuses to respond is because they know they was dead wrong for not ever getting my contract funded over a course of four months !!! I am currently still dealing with this situation and have been under a lot of stress PLEASE MAKE A WISE DECISION DON NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!! This group of people including upper management should be ashamed of themselves!!! They are the most dishonest group of individuals I've ever came in contact with!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HERE AND THIS ENTIRE COMPANY!!!! Do not Deal with Any if the following Jammie Dobson (Director of customer relations Jamie Darvish (CEO) Nan Wong (manager) Steve Cole (finance manager) Walter Siguenza (Store manager) Vincent Gross (finance department) Keith M. Stewart Kim Holmes This has been a traumatizing experience for me!!!

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $49991