DARCARS Volvo

15401 Frederick Road,
Rockville, Maryland 20855
DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JoeS
3/29/2015

"I had a great time to purchase a Volvo at DARCARS Volvo"

I came to DARCARS Volvo of Rockville very late on Saturday, and don't expect too much to find an ideal car, then the sales consultant Biyun Hu welcome me with warm greetings, and patiently introduced all possibles choices of Cars in their dealership. Ms. Biyun Hu has good knowledge of Volvo cars, and most importantly, she helped me to think in my own position and my need. Ms Hu never pressure me to order anything I may not need, but explained to me patiently what are those choices. After certain discussions, I narrowed down what package/car I need, then Ms Hu showed me the car patiently and showed me various functions the car has. I was very happy with the functions the car has, but had a little doubt on the color which I like it, but I may prefer a slightly different one. Ms. searched the record, and going through the parking lot, and we found the color I like the best. Again Ms. Hu found the key, let me to sit in to show me all the functions the car have. Very soon I was very happy about the car, and we started to discuss about the price. Ms. Hu introduced me to her very nice manager, very soon they offered me a very good price I could not refuse based on my experiences with other Volvo dealerships (around 5), so I happily accepted the offer, and the next day I came to the DARCARS Volvo of Rockville to do paper work. Again, Ms. Hu is very patient, and knowledgeable to help me, the gentlemen at the finance is very professional and friendly, he explained to me what I need to do clearly, and went through the paper work very quickly. During the process Ms. Hu's manager is very nice to offer his help and greetings. Very soon I got the car keys for the car I like, the temporary tag, the finance plan, insurance etc. and ready to go. I would say my experiences here is very nice and I am very happy.

ga
3/26/2015

"Great experience at DARCARS"

I worked with Alexandra Thirumalai to buy a used car. She was awesome! Completely dedicated to getting me the perfect car. Alexandra worked tirelessly to research the right car for me over multiple visits, and even though I ended up not going with a Volvo, she still helped me like I was a prime Volvo-customer. I cannot recommend her enough, no pressure sales, patient, does her best to help the customer find exactly what they want. The DARCARS team was able to get me great financing as well, lower interest rate than what my local banks/credit union could offer. Overall I'm very happy with my decision to purchase my new (used) car through DARCARS Volvo.

Russianrat
3/19/2015

"Outstanding purchase experience!!"

This was my best carbuying experience ever BAR NONE!! Great pricing, reasonable negotiation. I cannot say enough good about my Darcars used car purchase experience.

Sam Amin, Alex Pedram

Margaret
3/16/2015

"Awesome experience!"

My husband and I just recently purchased a car from Darscars Volvo and we were very pleased by their customer service. We worked with Alexandra Thirumalai she was fantastic and was able to find a great fit for us, she was very aware of our needs and a pleasure to work with. We purchased a used car so it has some dings and one dent, this was a concern to me but Darscars Mechanic took care of all our concerns. I highly recommend this place.

Alexandra Thirumalai Sales Consultant

ScreenName
3/12/2015

"How it should be!"

I found a car on Autotrader that led me all the way to MD. The guys in the dealership tried the usual, but then there was this unassuming young woman with a deadpan sense of humor who immediately got it. Intelligent, determined, Alexandra never pressured me to do anything. Instead, she gave me the space and time I needed. She quietly and diligently prepared the paperwork while I gave this some more thought, made arrangements with bank and insurance, and came back to buy the car. Not that I have a lot of experience with buying cars, but this felt right.

Jason D
3/11/2015

"Pleasantly suprised"

Alexandra was amazing and helped us find something much better than what we were looking for, and for less than we had hoped to spend. Just an amazing turn of events. She helped us develop a clear picture of what our priorities were and showed us options that we hadn't even thought of. Very pleased and will go nowhere else.

Ds438
3/07/2015

"Amazing Experience with Darcars"

Darcars was really great to work with. I met Alexandra at the DC car show and she was a able help me purchase the car that I was looking for in a thoughtful and creative manner. Since the purchase she's been very attentive and providing great customer service. I would definitely suggest Darcars to anyone who is looking for a new Volvo. They seem to go above and beyond to help their clients. Mark in finance was also quick and on the ball with the final closing.

Naser
1/03/2015

"Outstanding customer service, going the extra mile"

It pleases me a lot to heave to make this honest written statement about your dedicated fine Aasasociates of Darcars Volvo: Alexander Arman, and Charles Mark who remarkably assisted and changed my misery to look like just a mere situation that has an easy solution, when I brought my Volvo Truck to Darcas.. Alexander and Charles Mark are dedicated fellows in their duties, and they made it look easy for me to get the necessary help I needed with my car situation from misery to solution, as they spontaneously accommodated me and my lots of questions and The Manager, Alexander instantly replaced my car with a loaner car, which greatly relieved my stressful condition, I must not also fail to state how helpful Alex Abbaszadeh and Biyun Hu during the time I was trying to purchase this same car. Biyun educated me on what was needed to make it possible with her patience, knowledge and experience in her job. Your associates are very dependable which is a contributory factor for Darcars success. Thanks again Alexander Arman for his excellent customer service and dynamic leadership which will make customers happy with Darcar volvo.

Alex Abbaszadeh,Biyun Hu,Charles Mark

DARCARS Volvo responded to this review

January 05, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you need anything at all from our team! Happy 2015!

Filmoess1090
12/05/2014

"A Dealership like no other and Hot Chocolate as well!"

Try to keep this short, so first, unbelievable Inventory let's you buy/Lease the exact car you want. Loaner to let us feel an SUV that is like no other, before purchasing.. Dealership to work within your budget, not theirs. Accommodation for a man with peripheral neuropathy. Everything from Hot Chocolate to driving car after car up to the from doors, so I didn need to walk the lot. Stay with one Salesman or in our case GM for the entire process. The only Dealership we gave purchased from as a repeat customer. An amazing Repair/service shop that again you deal with the same person each time you bring in your car in for regular service. They listen to you and your needs. They are patient, kind and not trying to "sell you a car they want you to buy, not a car they want to sell you or get off the lot!" Extremely concerned with every single item important to you! They listen! No haggling, just an incredible price that make's you feel like you got a great deal, not them! Incredibly hospitable and serves Hot Chocolate that is awesome 5 plus stars on everything! Alexander Arman, our Salesman and GM of the Dealership! Kind, attentive, patient, generous, caring, as nice as nice can be, who want's you to feel like you've been treated by an expert with loads of experience, which he has! Best experience at any Dealership we've been in ever, even going back forty years! Just amazing and that is why we went back again to Darcars Volvo Rockville and didn't go any other in the buying process. That's a first too! Really, Inventory, same sales assistant and service assistant who knows you, cares about you and this review is the first I have ever done in again forty years. No need to go to a competing Dealership, because, they can't compete! Darcars Volvo, Alexander Arman and his assistant in bringing up cars to the from door, time after time, everything "no problem"! I had a 2nd Hot Chocolate as well, they too are awesome!

rebeccakidder1
12/03/2014

"Treated me like family"

Excellent experience -- from first communication through end of process. I had been looking for about 2 months and had visited 9 different dealerships (including dealerships in NC) but wasn't able to find a car that met all of my requirements (white exterior, beige interior, certified, low miles, sunroof AND under 20K) until I came across my car while searching online. Alex P. responded to my internet request immediately and was honest right out of the gate on whether they could negotiate on another car with a higher trim package. Alex won my trust and it was apparent Darcars valued my business. Next step...dreaded financing and paperwork. A HUGE thank you to Alexander, the general manager and Mark who turned what I was expecting, a dreaded experience, into a quick, efficient and pain-free experience. Alexander and Mark truly exceeded my expectations and treated me with respect and like family. I love my S60!!!!! A heartfelt thank you to Alexander, Alex, Jap and Mark for making a typically stressful experience actually enjoyable.

Alex P., Jap and Mark