DARCARS Volvo

Makes: Volvo|Service Center

DARCARS Volvo

DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Filmoess1090
12/05/2014

"A Dealership like no other and Hot Chocolate as well!"

Try to keep this short, so first, unbelievable Inventory let's you buy/Lease the exact car you want. Loaner to let us feel an SUV that is like no other, before purchasing.. Dealership to work within your budget, not theirs. Accommodation for a man with peripheral neuropathy. Everything from Hot Chocolate to driving car after car up to the from doors, so I didn need to walk the lot. Stay with one Salesman or in our case GM for the entire process. The only Dealership we gave purchased from as a repeat customer. An amazing Repair/service shop that again you deal with the same person each time you bring in your car in for regular service. They listen to you and your needs. They are patient, kind and not trying to "sell you a car they want you to buy, not a car they want to sell you or get off the lot!" Extremely concerned with every single item important to you! They listen! No haggling, just an incredible price that make's you feel like you got a great deal, not them! Incredibly hospitable and serves Hot Chocolate that is awesome 5 plus stars on everything! Alexander Arman, our Salesman and GM of the Dealership! Kind, attentive, patient, generous, caring, as nice as nice can be, who want's you to feel like you've been treated by an expert with loads of experience, which he has! Best experience at any Dealership we've been in ever, even going back forty years! Just amazing and that is why we went back again to Darcars Volvo Rockville and didn't go any other in the buying process. That's a first too! Really, Inventory, same sales assistant and service assistant who knows you, cares about you and this review is the first I have ever done in again forty years. No need to go to a competing Dealership, because, they can't compete! Darcars Volvo, Alexander Arman and his assistant in bringing up cars to the from door, time after time, everything "no problem"! I had a 2nd Hot Chocolate as well, they too are awesome!

rebeccakidder1
12/03/2014

"Treated me like family"

Excellent experience -- from first communication through end of process. I had been looking for about 2 months and had visited 9 different dealerships (including dealerships in NC) but wasn't able to find a car that met all of my requirements (white exterior, beige interior, certified, low miles, sunroof AND under 20K) until I came across my car while searching online. Alex P. responded to my internet request immediately and was honest right out of the gate on whether they could negotiate on another car with a higher trim package. Alex won my trust and it was apparent Darcars valued my business. Next step...dreaded financing and paperwork. A HUGE thank you to Alexander, the general manager and Mark who turned what I was expecting, a dreaded experience, into a quick, efficient and pain-free experience. Alexander and Mark truly exceeded my expectations and treated me with respect and like family. I love my S60!!!!! A heartfelt thank you to Alexander, Alex, Jap and Mark for making a typically stressful experience actually enjoyable.

Alex P., Jap and Mark

Lynn Weiss
10/21/2014

"Volvo S60"

Thank you Alexander, Alex, Charles and Mark for making my Volvo lease experience one that was delightful and at the same time professional. I am a Darcar return customer and each experience has been excellent where the team made me feel like family. I came in educated but left with greater knowledge of the car and open arms when I needed support for the technolgical questions on the vehicle. I feel their support in the future and know that as I walk out the door they will still welcome me back with my questions and needs in the future. I recommend this team and dealership for a good experience to all. Best of all, I love driving the car as it is truly a good, safe, luxurious vehicle. Lynn

Alexander Arman,Alex Abbaszadeh, Charles, Mark

hope.sullivan
10/18/2014

"Exceptional Customer Service"

My experience with DARCARS Volvo of Rockville was such a great one that I had to leave a review, they have encourage my faith in car shopping once more. I was impressed with Alex Abbaszadeh knowledge and his overall ability to guide me in making an educated decision, for a dependable vehicle but with style, I appreciated that even on his day off, he cared enough to work with his colleague Alex Pedram to make sure I was taken care of. Mr. Pedram answered all my concerns immediately, he too was efficient in his knowledge, they took such great care of me as a female consumer, they did not make me feel like I was being taken advantage of and that my concerns were valid, here is the best part : ) when I arrived at the dealership, my paperwork was little effort on my part with Mr. Ben Elkins! they did not over sell me on features I did not need with outrageous and unthinkable prices to curl my eyelashes, they were just honest and "WOW" I am happy I went there. Very accommodating dream team! Thank you gentlemen Hope S Gaithersburg

Alex Abbaszadeh, Alex Pedram, Ben Elkins

CherylAM
9/19/2014

"Buying a car as easy as 123"

I always dread when it is time to purchase a new car; and so, I typically hold on to vehicles for a long time. I dragged myself to Darcars to look at the new Volvos. And much to my surprise, the experience was painless - - actually quite nice. I bought a 2015 Volvo S60 (which I love) and did it quickly. Mr. Arman worked with me on the price and got me into the car of my dreams -- for a price I could afford. And, he did it in record time. I did not spend my entire day at the dealership. THANK YOU!

Biyun Hu

devee
9/05/2014

"An excellent experience at a top-notch Volvo dealership"

I would like to commend Biyun Hu and Alexander Arman for their excellent and informative service when I traded in my son's 2011 Volvo sedan. Biyun was very courteous and answered all of my annoying questions!! Alexander is a perfect gentleman and made the entire process a pleasure. I would be remiss if I didn't give extra high "marks" to Mark Filipovic -- his finesse with his computer in preparing the financial items is to be envied. And, today, he literally went the "extra" mile when he hand-delivered the check for the trade-in. All-in-all, the DarCar experience was the best I've ever had at any dealership. Again, kudos to all.

Biyun Hu, Mark Filipovic

John Waterston
8/22/2014

"Great new car buying experience"

Biyun Hu and Alexander Arman worked together very effectively to answer all my questions and identify the perfect match of features with no "extras" or add-ons that I didn't need. The price was good, thanks to Volvo's incentive program, 5 year warranty with free maintenance, and a decent credit for my trade-in. The finance manager got the paperwork done in record time. Altogether a very satisfying experience.

Biyun Hu, Ben Elkins

molenigma
8/05/2014

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I test drove many cars for a car and was planning to trade off my Nissan Altima. The rates for trade off value was excellent at this location ( basically covered the remaining value) and also the value for the new car I got was awesome. I went in 2 days in a row asking a lot of questions from the sales people as well as the General Manager; Alexander Arman. All were explained very patiently and accurately. They have a tech gig; Marlene-who drove with us in the car and explained everything about it from safety to technology. Basically I received a Gucci treatment both in value and customer service. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to buy a luxury car at a value that is comparable to non-luxury car.

massy hamedani, Ben, Marlene

cammyted
8/01/2014

"Customer Service"

I had a wonderful time getting my new car when my older one could not be fixed without considerable expense. I would like to thank Mark Filipovic, Alex Abbaszadeh, Alexander Arman, and Charles W. Grant. Each of them were supportive, knowledgeable, and very helpful. 2014 White Volvo S60 Jennifer Windsor

Mark Filipovic, Alex Abbaszadeh, Charles W. Grant

Liz van Berg
7/07/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience"

We stopped into Darcars Volvo to look into trading in our S60 and upgrading to the XC60. This was truly a great experience! The General Manager, Alexander, took the time to run through all of our options with us (who knew there were so many options for a single car model!), gave us a great price that we could all agree on and we drove out of the dealership in record timing! His team was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about all of their vehicles, took care of all of the details, and only need us to sign the dotted line. Their finance guy was also a pleasure to work with. I would recommend a Volvo and especially this dealership to anyone that is even thinking about exploring their options. This was a wonderful experience and we would do it again in a heartbeat when we are back in the marketing for another car.

Charles