DARCARS Volvo

15401 Frederick Road,
Rockville, Maryland 20855
DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Children
craigkim
2/09/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great buying experience thanks to Alexander Arman. He went above and beyond expectations. We talked to every Volvo in the region before purchasing an XC90 and this was by far the most pleasant experience for us.

Charles Grant

carman101
1/22/2016

"Quick and easy"

I had a quick and easy experience purchasing a used car. Danny was not pushy, and explained the history of the car. All in all it was a satisfying experience.

January 27, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are very happy that Danny was able to assist you with your purchase! Enjoy!

Chai3636
1/21/2016

"Great experience, highly recommend"

I bought my 1st used certified Volvo s60, this year. I went to the dealership, at least 3 or 4 times, test driving, etc.. before deciding to buy. Danny Javaherian, was excellent to work with! There was no pressure(no need, the car, sold itself!). I felt that he gave me the best deal that he could. Even now, if I pick up the phone, he is ready and happy to help me, in any way. No regrets, at all! Thank you!

Yuzuki
12/22/2015

"If I were buying a Volvo, I will come here"

Both Alexander and Danny were very warm, knowledgable, most importantly, not pushy, nor arrogant. They are very upfront, professional, patient. And there was no surprises, that's exactly what we needed.. The 2016 Volvo XC90 was for my friends, they were not even thinking of Volvo when we started car hunting, but now they are very happy Volvo members.. I stick with my Lexus, but who knows the future... Momo Yuzuki

Danny

December 23, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! We are very happy that we were able to help your friends. You know where to come when you are ready for your new Volvo! Thanks again!

EOMika
12/18/2015

"Great Leasing Experience"

I can not speak highly enough of the great service we received at DARCARS Volvo. From the first test drive to the signing of the lease papers and driving off the lot, we were met with friendly, professional and "no pressure" assistance. We were trying to decide between an Acura RDX, a Lexus RX and a Volvo XC60, but the Volvo was a superior product and DARCARS Volvo offered us more bang for the buck. The Volvo sales staff were passionate and enthusiastic about their product, and it transmitted itself unto us. Danny Javaherian and Alexander Arman deserve special thanks for their outstanding service. We feel like we are now part of the Volvo family.

December 18, 2015

Wow! Welcome to our family! This is exactly the feedback we strive for! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience. Enjoy your beautiful new Volvo! Thanks again.

Volvo Fan
12/17/2015

"Car buying CAN be a good experience!"

From the moment we called (late at night) to say we were on our way over to see what they had in xc60's, our experience was professional, friendly, and attentive. Marlin, who went on more test drives that night and the next day than he probably wanted to, was incredibly knowledgeable about all the features and options of just about any vehicle on the lot. He was very helpful in guiding me to the features I wanted. Alexander Arman, GM, was a pure pleasure to "haggle" with! Overall, this experience is the best we have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle!

Marlin (I know he has left to pursue his education in another state.)

December 17, 2015

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this very kind review! We are very happy that you left completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do you in the future please do not hesitate to call. Thank you again!

Antiquity
11/27/2015

"Great service and Friendly Personnel at 355 Volvo ...!"

Hi Tom, Trusting that your Thanksgiving holiday was restful and peaceful. As usual, my service visit was pleasant and productive. I was 100% satisfied with my service consultation and plans for resolution of my issues. I always like having the opportunity to speak with you prior to bringing my car in for service, which allows me to determine the level of severity of the problem. Should I drive in or have the car towed in or whatever. Thanks for your warm welcome, reassuring smiles, service explanations and options, the coupon discount and all you do to make my visit pleasant. After the service diagnostics test, Roberto comes out with a smile and greetings. Then he opens up the print -outs which shows the test results which indicate sensor # 4 is the one most in need of being replaced. I also learned there are four sensors,-two in front and two in the back. So we agreed to replace one at this time. As always, I always enjoy that Haroon takes time from his busy routine to chat with me about the weather, my car and its problems ( smiles). He is always knowledgeable about my car and the options for service and repairs. I continue to feel very comfortable with bringing my car to 355 Volvo because I have confidence in the service repairs and the service personnel who is always available to answer questions and to provide any accommodation possible. I missed seeing Regina this time but was greeted nicely by the porters and other personnel. Mr. Bijan always has a great smile and greeting and seems the happiest when he is busy! To top off the great service, my car is returned to me clean and shiny inside and out! See you one day next week to have that sensor installed! G. Knox

Haroon Khan, Roberto, Bijan Haddadi, car washers

December 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

johnmorales
11/22/2015

"Great, Honest Dealers -- Received Top notch treatment"

It's hard to believe, but I assure you this was the best experience I've ever had at a car dealership. Dealers will tell you anything, but Alexander stood by everything he said. They made me happy with a great deal and an amazing car. I will buy from you again for sure, and already recommended you to my family! Great job Alexander, Mark, and Charles!! :)

Charles Grant

December 08, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and hope you enjoy your beautiful new car!

Champ-Lopes
11/20/2015

"Darcars Volvo, Rockville Maryland ...Second to NONE!"

Good evening It's with great pleasure to comment on my last visit and previous visit to Darcars Volvo. I own a 2004 C70 Volvo and I will not trust any repairs and or inspections to any dealership but Darcars. My experience from the moment I pull up to the moment I pull out has been exceptional. I can always expect to be treated with respect. The quality of service has has been ?outstanding. Mr. Thomas Mangum is second to none in providing customer service and overall assistance each time I've had to bring my vehicle in. He has always provided the utmost professionalism and respect and complete knowledge in explaining services necessary for my vehicle. Darcars Volvo is well known to many of my friends because I always share my experience and my complete satisfaction of the service I receive from your Darcars. Although I live in Upper Marlboro, I will continue to bring my vehicle to Darcars Volvo in Rockville via Mr. Thomas Mangum! My intent is to purchase a pre-owned 2013 SUV, probably early spring, always looking for a great deal!! Appreciatively Billie Champ Lopes

Employee that greet upon arrival...employee(s) that does repair..employee that process loaner car (when necessary) and employee(s) that detail the vehicle

December 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, Billie! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Overthemoon
11/17/2015

"So this is what "no hassle" really means!!!"

I have bought, sold and traded-in cars all my life. It was never a "pleasant" experience, I'm sure many of you can relate. After all these years I can finally say I have found the perfect place with the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I had the pleasure of working with Alexander Arman (GM) and Mark Filipovic (Finance) and I could not be more pleased with my experience. Alexander was unbelievably helpful and I was actually able to relax and enjoy the process rather than what I have previously had endured at other dealerships. My confidence in Alexander and Mark has reestablished my faith in what a great experience means. Needless to say, I WILL return and I will refer my friends and relatives to Alexander and his team. Life is too short to have to deal with what other dealerships put a customer through!!! Thank you Alexander for the truly awesome experience, you have a customer for life!!

November 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are so glad you had such a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of Alexander Arman