DARCARS Volvo

15401 Frederick Road,
Rockville, Maryland 20855
DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Children
LMack
4/15/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience thanks to Dante"

I worked primarily with Dante and it was a great experience. I so appreciated his easy going personality and the fact that there was no pressure. He worked out the price and there were NO GAMES. I loved that. I felt like he was honest and I felt like the price was fair. I would definitely recommend Dante to my friends.

Dante Marino

April 18, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that Mr. Marino made your experience great. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new car!

TJAOrr
4/07/2016

"DARCARS VOLVO IS FANTASTIC!"

I have purchased 3 cars from Darcars Volvo - 2 Volvos and a pre-owned Audi. My experience has been phenomenal! They worked with me when my car history was terrible, I was fortunate that Mr. Arman gave me a chance to buy a car the right way. Mark in Finance helped me secure financing and I was able to get the exact cars that I wanted! Talbot on the Sales team has always been awesome at getting me transferred from one vehicle to my next Darcars Volvo purchase! Simply put, this is a great dealership with great people who go above & beyond to help you with every facet of a car purchase! I'll definitely be back when it is time for a new car! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

April 11, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for taking your time to share with us your great words. We are pleased that our team may your experience at DARCARS Volvo amazing! Please feel free to contact us for any reason, we will be happy to help. We hope you enjoy your new car, looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Kun F.
2/20/2016

"Excellent buying experience for new XC90"

When I first time walked in Darcars Volvo, the new XC90 is just on the market. There was no real demo car yet. Danny gave me a warm welcome and promised to let me know when test drive is available. After 3 months, I almost forgot my visit when receiving Danny's call. After that everything goes very well. Danny was very passionate introducing all available cars for us. We are very satisfy with his advice and service. The General sales manager Alex Pedram is also very nice and professional He helped us finding the pefect car we final bought.

Alex Pedram, Danny Javaherian

February 25, 2016

We are happy your experience was nothing but wonderful! Thank you for sharing your kind words. Enjoy your awesome new XC90!

mpq7204
2/16/2016

"Trustworthy & Efficient "

The entire team was very helpful and knowledgeable. The overall experience was quick and efficient, as Danny is very personable. Very satisfying and definitely recommend!

craigkim
2/09/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great buying experience thanks to Alexander Arman. He went above and beyond expectations. We talked to every Volvo in the region before purchasing an XC90 and this was by far the most pleasant experience for us.

Charles Grant

carman101
1/22/2016

"Quick and easy"

I had a quick and easy experience purchasing a used car. Danny was not pushy, and explained the history of the car. All in all it was a satisfying experience.

January 27, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are very happy that Danny was able to assist you with your purchase! Enjoy!

Chai3636
1/21/2016

"Great experience, highly recommend"

I bought my 1st used certified Volvo s60, this year. I went to the dealership, at least 3 or 4 times, test driving, etc.. before deciding to buy. Danny Javaherian, was excellent to work with! There was no pressure(no need, the car, sold itself!). I felt that he gave me the best deal that he could. Even now, if I pick up the phone, he is ready and happy to help me, in any way. No regrets, at all! Thank you!

Yuzuki
12/22/2015

"If I were buying a Volvo, I will come here"

Both Alexander and Danny were very warm, knowledgable, most importantly, not pushy, nor arrogant. They are very upfront, professional, patient. And there was no surprises, that's exactly what we needed.. The 2016 Volvo XC90 was for my friends, they were not even thinking of Volvo when we started car hunting, but now they are very happy Volvo members.. I stick with my Lexus, but who knows the future... Momo Yuzuki

Danny

December 23, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! We are very happy that we were able to help your friends. You know where to come when you are ready for your new Volvo! Thanks again!

EOMika
12/18/2015

"Great Leasing Experience"

I can not speak highly enough of the great service we received at DARCARS Volvo. From the first test drive to the signing of the lease papers and driving off the lot, we were met with friendly, professional and "no pressure" assistance. We were trying to decide between an Acura RDX, a Lexus RX and a Volvo XC60, but the Volvo was a superior product and DARCARS Volvo offered us more bang for the buck. The Volvo sales staff were passionate and enthusiastic about their product, and it transmitted itself unto us. Danny Javaherian and Alexander Arman deserve special thanks for their outstanding service. We feel like we are now part of the Volvo family.

December 18, 2015

Wow! Welcome to our family! This is exactly the feedback we strive for! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience. Enjoy your beautiful new Volvo! Thanks again.

Volvo Fan
12/17/2015

"Car buying CAN be a good experience!"

From the moment we called (late at night) to say we were on our way over to see what they had in xc60's, our experience was professional, friendly, and attentive. Marlin, who went on more test drives that night and the next day than he probably wanted to, was incredibly knowledgeable about all the features and options of just about any vehicle on the lot. He was very helpful in guiding me to the features I wanted. Alexander Arman, GM, was a pure pleasure to "haggle" with! Overall, this experience is the best we have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle!

Marlin (I know he has left to pursue his education in another state.)

December 17, 2015

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this very kind review! We are very happy that you left completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do you in the future please do not hesitate to call. Thank you again!

Reviews of Alexander Arman