DARCARS Volvo

15401 Frederick Road,
Rockville, Maryland 20855
DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jimmy H
5/13/2015

"The best car buying experience I ever had"

This is my second review just because my first one was in mandarin and was rejected. Darcars Volvo placed a sale ad in local Chinese newspaper. With that newspaper I walked in the dealership, talk to Biyun briefly and handed her the newspaper, told her my intentionand. Shortly I had the car I want and driven home. I am very pleased and satisfied with their professional services. Thank you very much to both of you, Biyun and Alex. After couple months of driving my XC60 2015.5, I am so glad that I bought this car. It is fun to drive and feel very safe. Most importantly that the gas mileage exceed my expectations to above 30 miles per gallon. I strongly recommend this car to whoever thinking buying a new car.

DARCARS Volvo responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!! Enjoy your beautiful 2015 XC60!

RevRayMac
5/11/2015

"Great Experience at DarCars Volvo"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at DarCars Volvo. There was no hard sell and we were given all the information we needed to make the correct decision for us!

Alexander was not only nice and professional with us to sell us a car - he has followed up with us several times already to make sure we were happy and all was going well.

DARCARS Volvo responded to this review

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

legallyb
4/19/2015

"Highly satisfied with our purchase from DARCARS Volvo"

The BEST car buying experience we have ever had. We bought a 2012 S60 and I can safely say we will be back in the future. Alexander took care of us, and worked with us to get the car we wanted in budget. He is a superb manager. We also worked with Marlin who was very knowledgeable. He helped us find the right car without being pushy or rude. We also appreciated Mark, who worked some real magic in the finance department. We highly recommend considering this dealership for your next car. The customer service was unbelievable and they will not disappoint.

Marlin

avrilw
4/19/2015

"Knowledge, competent and professionalism"

I was in the market for a new car, and contacted many other dealerships. Once I went into this location, my instinct went into a positive drive, I knew I was in good hands. Alexander, Talbot and the other team members were above superb!!! They listen to me carefully and provided the responses relevant to the queries. Their knowledge, and expertise assisted me in the decision to go forward with the transaction for the XC60. They were very respectful, communicated clearly, and very receptive to my likes and dislikes as to what I required in the vehicle. They are very professional, and sent out emails to inquire how I was "enjoying the car". As the number ONE place for car search, lease or purchase, I have started informing relatives and friends, of their outstanding competency. I am 100% SATISFIED!!!!!

young guy can not remember his name, he provided the over view of the car computerized system. Very polite

Karatekid76
4/02/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

From day one, the customer service was out of this world. The 3 people that helped me were so friendly, kind, and courteous. They all made the buying experience a smooth one. I would tell everyone I know if they ever want to buy a car to go this dealer.

Cristela Torres

JoeS
3/29/2015

"I had a great time to purchase a Volvo at DARCARS Volvo"

I came to DARCARS Volvo of Rockville very late on Saturday, and don't expect too much to find an ideal car, then the sales consultant Biyun Hu welcome me with warm greetings, and patiently introduced all possibles choices of Cars in their dealership. Ms. Biyun Hu has good knowledge of Volvo cars, and most importantly, she helped me to think in my own position and my need. Ms Hu never pressure me to order anything I may not need, but explained to me patiently what are those choices. After certain discussions, I narrowed down what package/car I need, then Ms Hu showed me the car patiently and showed me various functions the car has. I was very happy with the functions the car has, but had a little doubt on the color which I like it, but I may prefer a slightly different one. Ms. searched the record, and going through the parking lot, and we found the color I like the best. Again Ms. Hu found the key, let me to sit in to show me all the functions the car have. Very soon I was very happy about the car, and we started to discuss about the price. Ms. Hu introduced me to her very nice manager, very soon they offered me a very good price I could not refuse based on my experiences with other Volvo dealerships (around 5), so I happily accepted the offer, and the next day I came to the DARCARS Volvo of Rockville to do paper work. Again, Ms. Hu is very patient, and knowledgeable to help me, the gentlemen at the finance is very professional and friendly, he explained to me what I need to do clearly, and went through the paper work very quickly. During the process Ms. Hu's manager is very nice to offer his help and greetings. Very soon I got the car keys for the car I like, the temporary tag, the finance plan, insurance etc. and ready to go. I would say my experiences here is very nice and I am very happy.

ga
3/26/2015

"Great experience at DARCARS"

I worked with Alexandra Thirumalai to buy a used car. She was awesome! Completely dedicated to getting me the perfect car. Alexandra worked tirelessly to research the right car for me over multiple visits, and even though I ended up not going with a Volvo, she still helped me like I was a prime Volvo-customer. I cannot recommend her enough, no pressure sales, patient, does her best to help the customer find exactly what they want. The DARCARS team was able to get me great financing as well, lower interest rate than what my local banks/credit union could offer. Overall I'm very happy with my decision to purchase my new (used) car through DARCARS Volvo.

Alexandra Thirumalai

Russianrat
3/19/2015

"Outstanding purchase experience!!"

This was my best carbuying experience ever BAR NONE!! Great pricing, reasonable negotiation. I cannot say enough good about my Darcars used car purchase experience.

Sam Amin, Alex Pedram

Margaret
3/16/2015

"Awesome experience!"

My husband and I just recently purchased a car from Darscars Volvo and we were very pleased by their customer service. We worked with Alexandra Thirumalai she was fantastic and was able to find a great fit for us, she was very aware of our needs and a pleasure to work with. We purchased a used car so it has some dings and one dent, this was a concern to me but Darscars Mechanic took care of all our concerns. I highly recommend this place.

Alexandra Thirumalai Sales Consultant

ScreenName
3/12/2015

"How it should be!"

I found a car on Autotrader that led me all the way to MD. The guys in the dealership tried the usual, but then there was this unassuming young woman with a deadpan sense of humor who immediately got it. Intelligent, determined, Alexandra never pressured me to do anything. Instead, she gave me the space and time I needed. She quietly and diligently prepared the paperwork while I gave this some more thought, made arrangements with bank and insurance, and came back to buy the car. Not that I have a lot of experience with buying cars, but this felt right.

Alexandra Thirumalai