DARCARS Volvo

15401 Frederick Road,
Rockville, Maryland 20855
DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Children
agranna
9/24/2016

"Excellent car-buying experience"

We bought and/or leased 3 Volvo through this dealership and every time had a wonderful experience- the manager would go out of his way to make sure all our needs were met and the process in streamlines and efficient.

LFXC90
9/19/2016

"Best Volvo Dealership in the Area"

The sales person, Jack was helpful but not pushy. The General Sales Manager, Alex Pedram worked with us with patience and flexibility until we settled on a vehicle that we were happy at a competitive price. Mr. Alexander Aman exemplified the meaning of truly exceptional service by driving behind our car upon leaving the dealership when he noticed that we had accidentally turned off the headlights. He followed us to our destination and made sure we turned them back on and were safely back on the road.

Alex Pedram, Jack Kang

September 20, 2016

Simply amazing! We are thrilled our very own was able to assist and make your experience out of this world. We truly appreciate your wonderful words and business. Let us know if you need anything. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

volvo lover
7/14/2016

"FABULOUS PURCHASING EXPERIENCE"

I have been a service customer for my S80's for over 18 years at Darcars Volvo and always received "excellent" service and care from Tom Magnum, Service Advisor and Haroon Khan, Service Manager. (I had a personal friend that worked at Volvo out of town that I purchased cars from in the past). I loved my S80's but it was time for a bigger vehicle, considering that I have 2 large dogs that like to travel with me. I knew I wanted a XC90! Walking in the Darcars showroom on a Friday afternoon, I met with Alex Padram, Sales Manager who provided me with thorough details on the vehicles, options available and amazing road tests. My decisions were pretty easy. I only had to worry about the color selections! Alexander Arman, General Manager introduced himself to me and he and his sales team treated me like I was the most important person in the world. It was a fabulous purchasing experience. Cristela Torres, Sales Advisor, spent as much time as I needed to review all of the features and benefits of this vehicle. Cristela was extremely patient and answered question after question for me. It is fun learning everything this vehicle can do! I highly recommend Darcars Volvo for Volvo lovers and new customers that want to experience what I've experienced for over 20 years driving Volvo's. Thank you to everyone at Darcars Volvo.

July 14, 2016

Simply amazing! We truly appreciate your wonderful words and your business. Thank you for taking your time to share your review with us. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. We are thrilled to have you on the DARCARS Familly. Enjoy your awesome ride, hope your dogs enjoys it as well!

LMack
4/15/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience thanks to Dante"

I worked primarily with Dante and it was a great experience. I so appreciated his easy going personality and the fact that there was no pressure. He worked out the price and there were NO GAMES. I loved that. I felt like he was honest and I felt like the price was fair. I would definitely recommend Dante to my friends.

Dante Marino

April 18, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that Mr. Marino made your experience great. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new car!

TJAOrr
4/07/2016

"DARCARS VOLVO IS FANTASTIC!"

I have purchased 3 cars from Darcars Volvo - 2 Volvos and a pre-owned Audi. My experience has been phenomenal! They worked with me when my car history was terrible, I was fortunate that Mr. Arman gave me a chance to buy a car the right way. Mark in Finance helped me secure financing and I was able to get the exact cars that I wanted! Talbot on the Sales team has always been awesome at getting me transferred from one vehicle to my next Darcars Volvo purchase! Simply put, this is a great dealership with great people who go above & beyond to help you with every facet of a car purchase! I'll definitely be back when it is time for a new car! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

April 11, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you for taking your time to share with us your great words. We are pleased that our team may your experience at DARCARS Volvo amazing! Please feel free to contact us for any reason, we will be happy to help. We hope you enjoy your new car, looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Kun F.
2/20/2016

"Excellent buying experience for new XC90"

When I first time walked in Darcars Volvo, the new XC90 is just on the market. There was no real demo car yet. Danny gave me a warm welcome and promised to let me know when test drive is available. After 3 months, I almost forgot my visit when receiving Danny's call. After that everything goes very well. Danny was very passionate introducing all available cars for us. We are very satisfy with his advice and service. The General sales manager Alex Pedram is also very nice and professional He helped us finding the pefect car we final bought.

Alex Pedram, Danny Javaherian

February 25, 2016

We are happy your experience was nothing but wonderful! Thank you for sharing your kind words. Enjoy your awesome new XC90!

mpq7204
2/16/2016

"Trustworthy & Efficient "

The entire team was very helpful and knowledgeable. The overall experience was quick and efficient, as Danny is very personable. Very satisfying and definitely recommend!

craigkim
2/09/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great buying experience thanks to Alexander Arman. He went above and beyond expectations. We talked to every Volvo in the region before purchasing an XC90 and this was by far the most pleasant experience for us.

Charles Grant

carman101
1/22/2016

"Quick and easy"

I had a quick and easy experience purchasing a used car. Danny was not pushy, and explained the history of the car. All in all it was a satisfying experience.

January 27, 2016

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are very happy that Danny was able to assist you with your purchase! Enjoy!

Chai3636
1/21/2016

"Great experience, highly recommend"

I bought my 1st used certified Volvo s60, this year. I went to the dealership, at least 3 or 4 times, test driving, etc.. before deciding to buy. Danny Javaherian, was excellent to work with! There was no pressure(no need, the car, sold itself!). I felt that he gave me the best deal that he could. Even now, if I pick up the phone, he is ready and happy to help me, in any way. No regrets, at all! Thank you!

Reviews of Alexander Arman