DARCARS Volvo

15401 Frederick Road,
Rockville, Maryland 20855
DARCARS Volvo Info
About DARCARS Volvo

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About DARCARS Volvo Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JulieM
7/01/2015

"New car purchase "

We've been working with Alexander Arman, general manager, for over a year now, waiting for the new XC90 to come out. We had contemplated leaving the Volvo family and trying another brand of car, but are so happy we didn't. Alexander and the entire staff at Darcars Volvo are top notch professionals that are also warm, friendly and willing to go that extra mile for their customer. We are now loving our new car and will continue our loyalty to this dealership.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your beautiful new XC90, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

mollytyg
6/27/2015

"Buying a car over the internet made easy"

I found my new car on the Volvo dealer website... a V60 wagon in a color other than black is hard to find! Darcars not only had the car in the color I wanted, but with all the features I wanted and nothing more. To top it all off, the price was incredible. So I called Darcars and my buying experience was so simple. I live in Cincinnati, but was flying through Baltimore so I could pick it up a week later and drive it home. I arranged everything over the internet and Charles & Alexander took great care of me. The process could not have been easier. Thank you Alexander & Charles, and all of the staff at Darcars. I couldn't be happier.

Charles Grant

Ellen O.
6/07/2015

"I highly recommend Darcars Volvo!"

Darcars delivers even more than the high level of quality that you would expect from Volvo. They are not pushing for a sale, they just want you to love Volvos. The managers Alexander Arman and Alex Pedram are visible and involved with the customers to insure that they are satisfied with their purchasing experience. Marlin is an expert on all of the technology and features of the Volvo. He explains everything thoroughly and patiently. I had a very positive experience at Darcars and I can say first hand that they treat customers with respect and professionalism.

Alex Pedram, Marlin Circo

June 08, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Ellen! Enjoy your beautiful new Volvo!

ecmdc
5/25/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

We had an amazing experience with this dealership, particularly with Alexander. He was with us every step of the way, and made buying our new car easy and enjoyable from our first meeting until we drove it off the lot. We highly recommend DarCars!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your beautiful new car.

srs
5/19/2015

"Service Department will not listen to what I say"

The service department was bent on replacing a DIM module when the instrument cluster went out. They had already replaced the CEM module and told them that it only goes out when it rains. They do not listen and insist that the DIM module needs to be replaced. Think that I replaced the CEM module for no reason since it is the exact same symptoms. Working with VOLVO directly and getting a second opinion. That was the last time that I will go to their dealership. It was sucking a lot of money each time.

Jimmy H
5/13/2015

"The best car buying experience I ever had"

This is my second review just because my first one was in mandarin and was rejected. Darcars Volvo placed a sale ad in local Chinese newspaper. With that newspaper I walked in the dealership, talk to Biyun briefly and handed her the newspaper, told her my intentionand. Shortly I had the car I want and driven home. I am very pleased and satisfied with their professional services. Thank you very much to both of you, Biyun and Alex. After couple months of driving my XC60 2015.5, I am so glad that I bought this car. It is fun to drive and feel very safe. Most importantly that the gas mileage exceed my expectations to above 30 miles per gallon. I strongly recommend this car to whoever thinking buying a new car.

May 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!! Enjoy your beautiful 2015 XC60!

RevRayMac
5/11/2015

"Great Experience at DarCars Volvo"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at DarCars Volvo. There was no hard sell and we were given all the information we needed to make the correct decision for us!

Alexander was not only nice and professional with us to sell us a car - he has followed up with us several times already to make sure we were happy and all was going well.

May 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

legallyb
4/19/2015

"Highly satisfied with our purchase from DARCARS Volvo"

The BEST car buying experience we have ever had. We bought a 2012 S60 and I can safely say we will be back in the future. Alexander took care of us, and worked with us to get the car we wanted in budget. He is a superb manager. We also worked with Marlin who was very knowledgeable. He helped us find the right car without being pushy or rude. We also appreciated Mark, who worked some real magic in the finance department. We highly recommend considering this dealership for your next car. The customer service was unbelievable and they will not disappoint.

Marlin

avrilw
4/19/2015

"Knowledge, competent and professionalism"

I was in the market for a new car, and contacted many other dealerships. Once I went into this location, my instinct went into a positive drive, I knew I was in good hands. Alexander, Talbot and the other team members were above superb!!! They listen to me carefully and provided the responses relevant to the queries. Their knowledge, and expertise assisted me in the decision to go forward with the transaction for the XC60. They were very respectful, communicated clearly, and very receptive to my likes and dislikes as to what I required in the vehicle. They are very professional, and sent out emails to inquire how I was "enjoying the car". As the number ONE place for car search, lease or purchase, I have started informing relatives and friends, of their outstanding competency. I am 100% SATISFIED!!!!!

young guy can not remember his name, he provided the over view of the car computerized system. Very polite

Karatekid76
4/02/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

From day one, the customer service was out of this world. The 3 people that helped me were so friendly, kind, and courteous. They all made the buying experience a smooth one. I would tell everyone I know if they ever want to buy a car to go this dealer.

Cristela Torres