DARCARS of Fairfax

Fairfax, Virginia 22030
DARCARS of Fairfax Info

j
3/31/2016

"No pressure, amazing help with a tricky family purchase"

Hadi is an insightful and helpful salesperson, knowledgable and friendly. We checked out a truck for a family member to purchase, and when that member decided not to buy it another family member decided to purchase it. Over a period of 4 days, Hadi was patiently there for us as we worked our way through the family decision making process. He found us a great truck at a good price without any pressure. When Hadi was not available, John was very helpful. We couldn't be happier with our experience at Darcars of Fairfax, and we highly recommend it if you are looking for a used car.

Hadi and John

amar83
2/16/2016

"very bad experience"

We bought a car from and they promise to give us the title and the tag within 15 days now we are waiting 3months theirs no tag or title. I didn't advise no one to buy any car from them

alien,tish and sales manager

Buyer
2/03/2016

"Started out great, didn't end well"

Everyone was fantastic up until I purchased the car. After I got the car home I found the gas cap was broken, and it had a fog light out. I bought the car from out of state, so I was not able to just turn around an go back. I contacted my sales person and his response was "oh okay", but never offered for me to bring the car back in. I was given temporary tags for the car, and I was told if they run out before my inspection was done, it will be no problem we will "hook you up with another pair". When my plates ran out a few days after the car was inspected they told me I had to drive there to pick them up (they are paper!), or I would have to pay a $20 fee to have them shipped to me. When I bought my BMW out of state the dealership emailed them to me-super easy! When my permanent plates came in the clerk was rude when I asked her to mail them to me, and then charged me again $20 to ship them. Again, BMW mailed my plates to me-no charge. I understand there is a shipping charge, what I don't understand how the employees were so nice until I signed the contract to buy the car, now I am an inconvenience to them. I will not recommend this dealership. The phone message that says "we are honored to serve you after you have purchased your car" is far from the truth.

Eric, Rachel

Emmanuel
4/14/2015

"Worked with me "

I bought a car from them but wanted to get something bigger. Nick, the manager and Troy helped me find the right car and had me out fast. Thank you for all your help.

nick , troy

3/23/2015

"Great Team"

Although I came from a great distance this transaction was very smooth. So as to not waste my time Tish let me know the things that needed to be repaired so that I could make a decision before driving an hour and a half to Virginia. And even after the sale was complete Nick made arrangements so that something that I overlooked during to test drive could be fixed. When I came back on another day, Barbara, Reenato and Jim who work in the mechanic department got me in and out in no time. THANKS GUYS ????

Tish Wilson, Nick Latif, Barbara Riley, Jim Higgins, and Renato Uriarte

oldman123
10/05/2014

"great people to deal with"

I went to this dealer with a trade for a specific vehicle. They offered me an amount for it that I thought was too low. I told Nick (sales manager) what I needed for it .He worked the phone hard with his whole sellers to try and obtain that amount. Even though he was not able to obtain that kind of offer, he gave the amount I requested to me anyways. He said that it wasn't worth losing a customer over. Alan was my salesman and worked very hard also trying to please me. I would recommend these people to anyone needing their services. Every one I saw there was very friendly. I would have no problem using them again.

alan , nick

jammin969
7/28/2014

"Had a close call but service manager made good on it"

The car that I purchased did not even make it back to my house before it broke down on 495; turns out there were several more issues with it than the salesman admitted to. I knew it was going to be be a project but one of the surprises was a short in the electrical system which could end up being a very costly repair. The service manager contacted me today to ask about purchase and, after hearing situation, offered to let me bring the car back in for a full refund. I still think the salesman was being a little shady (told me that it just needed a new fuse, but that he had seen it with fuse in and could verify odometer works - but if you put in a large enough fuse to get it to come on then smoke starts pouring out from behind the dashboard and he somehow forgot to mention that part) but overall I am very pleased with the service there and will definitely consider any other car I might find through them.

Hadi

jswrightsr
7/15/2014

"Car interested in had false pictures on internet ad"

Salesman was polite. Dealership was not cleanest and disorganized. Their ad for the car we went to look at had beautiful pictures and looked very interesting. As we walked to the very back of the car lot the salesman stated i don't think you would want this car but we have others and he said he could not find the key that some other employee had it. The nicer cars were all at the front of the lot and some of them were questionable. We went all the way to the end of the rear lot walking past some couple of hundred cars lined up on dirt parking which seemed more like a salvage yard. Got to the car and it was nothing like the photos. Seats, tires, body all a mess. Salesman walked around with us looking for another car as we were trying to stay in the 5k price range since it was for my son that just graduated high school. Many cars, flat tires, cracked windshields, dents and banged up cars. Some cars unlocked and many not. He fumbled through a list of the cars as we asked what the prices were on some. Walking back up to the front I observed the work bays and people and very disorganized and messy/nasty area. After traveling over 60 miles this dealer was a waste.

can't remember his name and did not save business card

frankenstone
5/05/2014

"good guys "

For a used car outet these are some of the best guys i have worked with. They really worked with me on the price and they were realky listening to me. I felt like i was actually talking to real people... not sharks. John is a great guy, down to earth.

john and nick

Nekay
4/24/2014

"Great !!!"

Joey From Philly Is AMAZING !! If Yu Want To Find A Good Car At A Good Price PLEASE Go To Joey His The Man Very Friendly And Down To Earth I Felt Like I Was Talking To A Neighbor !!! Nick And Bob Were Helpful As Well With Breaking Everything Down And They Were Also Reasonable With The Pricing Of The Car. Thanks Again Guys -Nekay & Josette From Maryland !

Joey From Philly , Nick & Bob