DARCARS of Fairfax

2012 Lifetime Reviews

Emmanuel
4/14/2015

"Worked with me "

I bought a car from them but wanted to get something bigger. Nick, the manager and Troy helped me find the right car and had me out fast. Thank you for all your help.

nick , troy

3/23/2015

"Great Team"

Although I came from a great distance this transaction was very smooth. So as to not waste my time Tish let me know the things that needed to be repaired so that I could make a decision before driving an hour and a half to Virginia. And even after the sale was complete Nick made arrangements so that something that I overlooked during to test drive could be fixed. When I came back on another day, Barbara, Reenato and Jim who work in the mechanic department got me in and out in no time. THANKS GUYS ????

Tish Wilson, Nick Latif, Barbara Riley, Jim Higgins, and Renato Uriarte

oldman123
10/05/2014

"great people to deal with"

I went to this dealer with a trade for a specific vehicle. They offered me an amount for it that I thought was too low. I told Nick (sales manager) what I needed for it .He worked the phone hard with his whole sellers to try and obtain that amount. Even though he was not able to obtain that kind of offer, he gave the amount I requested to me anyways. He said that it wasn't worth losing a customer over. Alan was my salesman and worked very hard also trying to please me. I would recommend these people to anyone needing their services. Every one I saw there was very friendly. I would have no problem using them again.

alan , nick

jammin969
7/28/2014

"Had a close call but service manager made good on it"

The car that I purchased did not even make it back to my house before it broke down on 495; turns out there were several more issues with it than the salesman admitted to. I knew it was going to be be a project but one of the surprises was a short in the electrical system which could end up being a very costly repair. The service manager contacted me today to ask about purchase and, after hearing situation, offered to let me bring the car back in for a full refund. I still think the salesman was being a little shady (told me that it just needed a new fuse, but that he had seen it with fuse in and could verify odometer works - but if you put in a large enough fuse to get it to come on then smoke starts pouring out from behind the dashboard and he somehow forgot to mention that part) but overall I am very pleased with the service there and will definitely consider any other car I might find through them.

Hadi

jswrightsr
7/15/2014

"Car interested in had false pictures on internet ad"

Salesman was polite. Dealership was not cleanest and disorganized. Their ad for the car we went to look at had beautiful pictures and looked very interesting. As we walked to the very back of the car lot the salesman stated i don't think you would want this car but we have others and he said he could not find the key that some other employee had it. The nicer cars were all at the front of the lot and some of them were questionable. We went all the way to the end of the rear lot walking past some couple of hundred cars lined up on dirt parking which seemed more like a salvage yard. Got to the car and it was nothing like the photos. Seats, tires, body all a mess. Salesman walked around with us looking for another car as we were trying to stay in the 5k price range since it was for my son that just graduated high school. Many cars, flat tires, cracked windshields, dents and banged up cars. Some cars unlocked and many not. He fumbled through a list of the cars as we asked what the prices were on some. Walking back up to the front I observed the work bays and people and very disorganized and messy/nasty area. After traveling over 60 miles this dealer was a waste.

can't remember his name and did not save business card

frankenstone
5/05/2014

"good guys "

For a used car outet these are some of the best guys i have worked with. They really worked with me on the price and they were realky listening to me. I felt like i was actually talking to real people... not sharks. John is a great guy, down to earth.

john and nick

Nekay
4/24/2014

"Great !!!"

Joey From Philly Is AMAZING !! If Yu Want To Find A Good Car At A Good Price PLEASE Go To Joey His The Man Very Friendly And Down To Earth I Felt Like I Was Talking To A Neighbor !!! Nick And Bob Were Helpful As Well With Breaking Everything Down And They Were Also Reasonable With The Pricing Of The Car. Thanks Again Guys -Nekay & Josette From Maryland !

Joey From Philly , Nick & Bob

Bguerrero
4/09/2014

"Quality service, great staff, good clean cars. 10 out of 10"

Staff made me feel comfortable, were great to talk to, and over exceeded my expectations. I can only hope to purchase my new car from them. Santiago really knows how to treat his customers, he worked with me as much as possible. He gave it to me straight and had a great energy to him. I was introduced with almost the entire staff which made me feel confident in purchasing a vehicle from good humored and friendly staff. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thanks again Darcars for making my decision easy, a great price, and an amazing experience. ~Leo

Santiago, haseem, and jorgez

catladybird
4/07/2014

"Happy Customer!"

My husband and I purchased a used car on 4/1/14 and we had the pleasure of working with Joseph (Joey) Grosso. Joey was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable of the vehicles he showed us. He made our car shopping experience easy & fun. Joey took his time with us and didn't make us feel pressured or rushed at all . He has a great personality and fun spirit about him. If I had to purchase again, I will always remember Joey of Darcars of Fairfax, VA! I am a very satisfied customer and I love my new/used car!

Joseph Grosso Jr.

vkarategrayson
1/15/2014

"We traveled over a hour to look at the Chevy Trailer..."

We traveled over a hour to look at the Chevy Trailer Blazer SS.. Our drive was worth it.. The team at Darcars had the vision in mind to put us in that truck and they did not stop until they did.. We drove home with the truck... :)

Ed kiatecki, Nick, and team