DCH Audi Oxnard

Kevin Brown, Internet / Fleet Manager, DCH Audi Oxnard

Kevin Brown

Internet / Fleet Manager

November 27, 2016

"Willing to work with you!"

- cherii

I started out with a lease and had to go back to them (very sadly) to give the car back due to my financial obligation to an elderly parent and they were willing to work it out so that I could keep the car. they turned the lease into a purchase and for a very nice monthly payment figure. Well you can imagine I was over the moon happy because I got to keep that beautiful car. thank you Audi Sales and Finance! :)

May 18, 2016

"Service department is great!"

- PammyN

My only experience with this dealership has been with the service department as I bought my Audi used through another dealer before I even knew this one was open for business. They took care of something for me initially and went the extra mile in the process so I have been bringing my car here for service ever since. Bill is who I usually deal with and he is awesome. People think I'm crazy for bringing my car to the dealership for service, but I have been treated so well that I just can't convince myself to go anywhere else.

May 10, 2016

"Love Audi "

- Kat

I have owned several Audi's in the past but they were all purchased prior to Audi Oxnard being in business. I just purchased an Audi A3 sportback e-tron and was very pleased with the experience, mostly the finance staff, namely Ricardo Salazar and Damien Zegers. Damien and Ricardo went out of their way to give me a great deal and give me everything I wanted. Gus Navarro was also a very good salesman and Doc was most kind and helpful. Ricardo and Gus stayed long after closing to make sure that everything was taken care of for me. Above and beyond expectations. Ricardo is a gem.

New 2015 Audi Q5, $54525