DCH Audi Oxnard

1521 Auto Center Dr,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Audi Oxnard Info
About DCH Audi Oxnard

DCH Audi Oxnard is proud to sell and service new and pre-owned Audi vehicles in Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and the greater Ventura area including Santa Barbara. We are centrally located in the heart of Ventura County in the Oxnard Auto Center just off the 101 at Rice. We stock a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles and can assist with financing. Our state-of the-art service facility provides expert repairs and maintenance for your Audi vehicle performed by factory-trained technicians. We also have an OEM parts and accessory boutique for all things Audi. Come experience a better way to buy and maintain your Audi vehicle, the DCH Way! We pride ourselves on excellence in service, come find out why our reputation is #1 in Southern California.

About DCH Audi Oxnard Learn More

• Free Quiet WiFi Area
  • X-box for the kids!
PammyN
5/18/2016

"Service department is great!"

My only experience with this dealership has been with the service department as I bought my Audi used through another dealer before I even knew this one was open for business. They took care of something for me initially and went the extra mile in the process so I have been bringing my car here for service ever since. Bill is who I usually deal with and he is awesome. People think I'm crazy for bringing my car to the dealership for service, but I have been treated so well that I just can't convince myself to go anywhere else.

Kat
5/10/2016

"Love Audi "

I have owned several Audi's in the past but they were all purchased prior to Audi Oxnard being in business. I just purchased an Audi A3 sportback e-tron and was very pleased with the experience, mostly the finance staff, namely Ricardo Salazar and Damien Zegers. Damien and Ricardo went out of their way to give me a great deal and give me everything I wanted. Gus Navarro was also a very good salesman and Doc was most kind and helpful. Ricardo and Gus stayed long after closing to make sure that everything was taken care of for me. Above and beyond expectations. Ricardo is a gem.

Gustavo Navarro, Damien Zegers and Ricardo Salazar

rsrs
1/26/2016

"Good experience "

We highly recommend this dealer, and especially Damien Zegers! He goes out of his way to make sure you are taken care of, and completely satisfied with everything before you leave. It adds to the total Audi experience! I would go out of my way to work with this dealership! Very impressed!

Damien Zegers

3X26
12/30/2015

"Great "

My car was smoking and come to find out it needed Pistons and Rings Stephanie Trejo set everything up I got the keys to a new Q5 amd I just picked up my car everything seems great.

Stephanie Trejo

betsy01
11/12/2015

"maintenance"

I brought my Q5 in for a scheduled maintenance. I had an appointment and there were several cars in front of mine. I was planning on waiting for my car, even if it took a couple of hours. Since I was waiting they moved mine to the front and it was done in an hour. I appreciated them doing that for me.

I cannot remember the name of the employee who helped me. He was working on 11/9 in the service departmetn.

Charlie
10/20/2015

"Out of Town visitor with Dead Battery"

I was in Ventura visiting my family. I truly see my battery dying as divine intervention. First, the tow truck came in a timely manner and the 2 guys were extremely nice and professional. Next, when my car was up, my service specialist (I believe his name was Bob or Bill) came to me and showed me how dangerous my 2 front tires were to drive on. The genuine concern for my safety was apparent. I was extremely pressed for money as I live and work in the desert and our "season" is just about to start. My service specialist worked with me and I made it home safe and sound. Thank you for helping someone even though you knew I was a visitor. With Gratitude, Sharon

Kelly P
10/08/2015

"Amazing buying experience and great service"

Between me and my two daughters we have purchased three Audi's from DCH Audi of Oxnard. They are amazing an patient. I do mean patient. Have you ever taken a 16 year old girl to buy a car? Who doesn't know what they want? And wants to look at everything, more than once? Oh my what an adventure. Howard was amazing he took the time to explain every car and answer all of her questions. Thank you Howard, Steve, Damien and Bill for such amazing customer service.

Steve, Damien

Disapointed
7/23/2015

"Only because the options are limited"

To start, the email they send you asking if you would recommend us doesn't actually let you select no. Not a good start. Secondly after bringing in the car for service within the same day let us know they didn't have the parts and it wouldn't be ready for 5 days. No loaner was offered or given so I ended up with no car for the entirety of that time, and as someone who is hardly home and goes places often, that was a terrible experience. I just can't understand how a company could knowing leave someone without a car for that time and the customer service not do anything about it.

Unknown.

SMG
3/25/2015

"DCH 36K mile A6 service"

I drove in to setup an appointment for a 35K service on my A6, Bill Profeta met at my car before I had opened the door. We arranged a time for the next day and I drove off. Next day I pulled in Bill prepared paper work and tossed me the keys to a brand new A6. Service was done on time Bill explained the fine points of observations made by the technicians. My car was washed and waiting for me. I don't think you can ask much more from a service department. Great service, great people. Sam Grasso.

Miken
1/21/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever..."

I have purchased many new automobiles from many auto makers. I have purchased 5 from this dealership. They have given me the best buying experiences of my life. They address every issue. Robert is a fantastic representative of Audi. Robert and Kenny give Audi there great name along with excellent driving experiences every day that I get to travel in an Audi. My 2015 A6SS is by far the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned.

Reviews of Robert Duarte