DCH Audi Oxnard

Internet / Fleet Manager

January 10, 2017

"Love my Audi A6"

- KellyP

I bought an Audi TDI from DCH previously. Absolutely loved my TDI. Then everyone discovered VW did a little magic on the emissions. Well I decided to take the buyback offer. It was a long and unknowing process. Steve Handler and Howard Schwartz were amazing through the process. They found me an absolutely amazing Audi A6 with everything on my wish list. They made sure I had my new car when Audi finally bought back my old car. I am so thankful for all of the support from DCH Audi, Steve Handler and Howard Schwartz to make sure I had the car I wanted when Audi bought my TDI. Thank you Steve, Howard and the entire DCH Audi Team.

November 27, 2016

"Willing to work with you!"

- cherii

I started out with a lease and had to go back to them (very sadly) to give the car back due to my financial obligation to an elderly parent and they were willing to work it out so that I could keep the car. they turned the lease into a purchase and for a very nice monthly payment figure. Well you can imagine I was over the moon happy because I got to keep that beautiful car. thank you Audi Sales and Finance! :)

May 18, 2016

"Service department is great!"

- PammyN

My only experience with this dealership has been with the service department as I bought my Audi used through another dealer before I even knew this one was open for business. They took care of something for me initially and went the extra mile in the process so I have been bringing my car here for service ever since. Bill is who I usually deal with and he is awesome. People think I'm crazy for bringing my car to the dealership for service, but I have been treated so well that I just can't convince myself to go anywhere else.

• Customer Lounge with HD satellite TV