DCH Audi Oxnard

DCH Audi Oxnard
Call
DCH Audi Oxnard Info
About DCH Audi Oxnard

DCH Audi Oxnard is proud to sell and service new and pre-owned Audi vehicles in Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and the greater Ventura area including Santa Barbara. We are centrally located in the heart of Ventura County in the Oxnard Auto Center just off the 101 at Rice. We stock a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles and can assist with financing. Our state-of the-art service facility provides expert repairs and maintenance for your Audi vehicle performed by factory-trained technicians. We also have an OEM parts and accessory boutique for all things Audi. Come experience a better way to buy and maintain your Audi vehicle, the DCH Way! We pride ourselves on excellence in service, come find out why our reputation is #1 in Southern California.

About DCH Audi Oxnard Learn More

• Fresh Baked Cookies!
  • Free Quiet WiFi Area
  • X-box for the kids!

"SOLD ME A BAD CAR!!"

I went to DCH Audi to see what they had in used car inventory. I was originally looking for a Ford Edge, but seeing as they didn't have one that they could get in my price range I asked the salesman what they did have in my price range. He looked through his system and couldn't come up with anything when the manager hollered out to show us a 2005 Volkswagen Touareg that was on the lot. The salesman jumped up very eager to show us this car. Car looked nice outside and in, minor spots of use but nothing unexpected. The salesman and manager did their "number crunching" and pretty much did whatever they had to do to get us in this car. I thought it was great at first seeing as they dropped the price a bit and everything to get it in our loan range. Little did I know this car was no good. We got the car, loved it for about the first three months, ran fine and is a very strong and sturdy car just like we wanted. Went out to the car one morning and it wouldn't start. We thought we maybe just left a light or something on so we jump started the car and went on about our business. Car wouldn't start again when we left where we had gone. Long story short, I replaced the battery but continued to have the same problem a few days later. I called the dealership and asked what was going on and all they told me was "you didn't get the extended warranty so we can't help you." I argued with the service manager for a short bit and he agreed to look at the car but said he would give me two free hours of "diagnosis". I took the car and they Completely wasted two hours of my time doing something that should have only taken about thirty minutes then he wanted to charge me $125/hour to diagnose a car that they sold me not working. I told him no and went elsewhere and the car has been through three batteries and over $1000.00 worth of service and still does not start. THEY SOLD ME A LEMON! and did not want to do anything to help me. Now that I look back at it, they weren't ever helping me with price to begin with, they were just eager to get this car off of their lot and I was the perfect candidate due to having very limited loan parameters. I am now stuck with this car upside down on my loan and it has been nothing but money lost and headaches. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone Ever!

"Enjoyable & friendly "

We had a very enjoyable experience & would definitely recommend this dealership. Robert was friendly and easy to work with. Overall we would definitely use this dealership to purchase another car.

"You're Doing It RIGHT !"

The Service Team at DCH Audi Oxnard really has their act together. I recently came back to them (prior A6s) after poor experiences at the SB and Westlake Audi dealerships. DCH has a solid team of support folk and techs in place who fix things right the first time. A starting issue on my A7 which plagued the car almost daily was quickly resolved - this is after 10 months of complaints to Westlake to no avail. DCH also has a large enough loaner pool to support their service targets (daily service needs) and I can only say great things about their customer care and follow up. In an industry flooded by high turnover, the DCH service team has stayed solid and consistent. If you own an Audi, this is the place to go for service - no matter the distance you need to go. Drop the car off , get a loaner, shop, eat, golf, whatever - but don't worry because they are taking care of your Audi issues. Also, if you own or manage an Audi dealership, this is the place to go and learn how to do it right! John Witham keep up the great work and team building.... Stephanie Trejo you're awesome - you're helping John make it look easy and keep it all flowing right !

Stephanie Trejo & John

"I had a issue and The store Manager was Great he Called..."

I had a issue and The store Manager was Great he Called me took care of my Buying needs he made sure I was completely satisfied I would recommend this dealer they have a Great Service department they drove 2 hrs to deliver my car that's customer Service.

Staore Manager

April 11, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that all of your car buying needs were met and that you received exceptional customer service from our team. We are thankful for your business and we hope to serve you again in the future!

"My very first vehicle purchase. I've been researching..."

My very first vehicle purchase. I've been researching since the Fall of 2013, going back and forth with Harlan Sacks getting as much information as possible. Harlan was wonderful through the entire process. His service was excellent. Honest & thorough, that's what I was looking for, that's what I wanted and that's what I got. Thank you Harlan for exceeding my expectations. I purchased my 2014 Audi A6 on 3/21/2014 from DCH Audi Oxnard because Harlan got me the best deal and delivered on every aspect of my request, again, he was perfect. I'm from Orange County & I drove through LA traffic during Friday rush-hour to get my car from Harlan. That should say a lot. Harlan's shift ended at 5pm, but he waited until 6pm to greet my Fiance & I, and waited patiently to make sure we were comfortable and stayed the entire time until we drove off the lot after 8:00pm. The Finance Manager, David Bedy, that worked with me was great as well. All the documents to sign, he made it simple, explained everything & got straight to the point. I've heard car buying horror stories and my experience at DCH Audi Oxnard but all those thoughts to rest. Tyler, the technologist was extremely friendly and helpful. He got me up-to-date on all the functionality & technology that comes with a new Audi. It's a lot of information to take in, but he answered every single question, provided tips & best practices. He's very conscientious and polite. I highly recommend DCH Audi Oxnard if you're looking for an Audi. I did and I'm very happy with my decision. Thank you DCH Audi Oxnard!!!

Harlan Sacks, David Bedy & Tyler Barnett

"The service appointment was timely, informative, and ..."

The service appointment was timely, informative, and courteous. Post service review was helpful for follow up service to be performed. I will return my A5 for major service at 55k miles.

April 11, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are happy to learn your service visit was so pleasant. We work hard to provide our customers with quality customer service in all that do, and we are pleased that you were able to experience that first hand. We thank you for choosing DCH Audi Oxnard, and we look forward to assisting you with any of your future car needs!

"Tyler was amazing! He was friendly, personable,..."

Tyler was amazing! He was friendly, personable, accommodating and well informed. It was a pleasure dealing with someone who truly cares about the product they're selling. I'm an Audi enthusiast and from the moment I met Tyler I could tell he was as excited about these fabulous automobiles as I am. He answered all my questions and then some. I never felt rushed and I felt I was in the presence of a true Audi lover! What a great experience. To feel like you're being taken care of rather than just being "taken" when buying a car is a rare treat indeed. Trust is the name of the game and I can say, without hesitation, that I trusted Tyler implicitly. DCH should be proud to have Tyler represent their dealership. It was an all around excellent experience and I LOVE my new Audi!

"KEVIN WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. HE IS VERY..."

KEVIN WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WILLING TO WORK AGGRESSIVELY TO GET YOU THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. HE GUIDES YOU THROUGH THE ENTIRE PURCHASE AND EDUCATES YOU ON THE FEATURES YOUR NEW AUDI HAS TO OFFER. WE LOVE OUR NEW AUDI A5. WE WOULD RECOMMEND KEVIN AS AN EXCELLENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE.

April 11, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this great review! Thank you for your kind words about Kevin, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. We appreciate your recommendation to others, and we hope you continue to enjoy your new Audi A5!

"To be fair the dealership was fine we were test driving..."

To be fair the dealership was fine we were test driving cars over a few months and Kevin Soufi decided he wanted to insult my wife and I over and over as we were quietly leaving. His words were "why you wasting my time test driving, just buy something or leave" I frankly had never heard anything like this, when all we wanted to do was try each model. We actually decided the S5 and were going to buy it. The insulting of what we could afford and he had no problem with his behavior and never said sorry. I have 100 people working for me and if I had this employee, he would be looking for a job! He threw the keys to me and we test drove three cars and he never even went on the test drive once on that day! I would call this a legal liability by a very ingrate person with zero understanding when customer says we just need to see what car we want for $60K to $70K we as customers like to be prudent. Look up the words Kevin and maybe it will help you with your job performance. Also in the future you should be careful with your recklessness and rude behavior. To the dealership I'm very sorry I was hoping this would be a good experience. Let's be clear if there is any more problems with Mr. Soufi after this email with my corporation email box, I will get my lawyers involved. I'm not very happy and BTW I was looking for 2 cars and he messed that up for you as well!

April 11, 2014

Hi, Kevin, We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us and appreciate the time you took to leave your feedback. Our dealership is undergoing a number of internal changes that will address the aforementioned issues. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you to make right of the situation. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Steve Handler, General Manager

"Our overall car buying experience at DCH Audi was very..."

Our overall car buying experience at DCH Audi was very pleasant and stress free. We started with an internet inquiry to get a competitive pricing and avoid the stress of negotiating the price. Among all the responses that we received, we chose to work with Harlan Sacks from DCH Audi. Harlan responded promptly to my inquiry. He is very professional, responsive to all my questions, and has good follow through. Harlan is also a good listener. They didn't have the model that we were looking for in their inventory but he worked diligently to find the model that was within our price specification. We also brought our kids to the dealer and Harlan attended to them and offered them snacks and refreshments and made sure that they were comfortable while waiting at the lounge. The rest of DCH Audi employees (Kenny who made all the calls to find our car, Dave who arranged all the financing and Tyler who personally delivered the car to our house and walked us through all the functionality and system controls of the car) were also very courteous, helpful and accommodating to us. Overall, we really had a great experience. We would certainly refer them to our family and friends.

Harlan Sacks