DCH Audi Oxnard

1521 Auto Center Dr,
Oxnard, California 93036
DCH Audi Oxnard Info
About DCH Audi Oxnard

DCH Audi Oxnard is proud to sell and service new and pre-owned Audi vehicles in Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and the greater Ventura area including Santa Barbara. We are centrally located in the heart of Ventura County in the Oxnard Auto Center just off the 101 at Rice. We stock a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles and can assist with financing. Our state-of the-art service facility provides expert repairs and maintenance for your Audi vehicle performed by factory-trained technicians. We also have an OEM parts and accessory boutique for all things Audi. Come experience a better way to buy and maintain your Audi vehicle, the DCH Way! We pride ourselves on excellence in service, come find out why our reputation is #1 in Southern California.

About DCH Audi Oxnard Learn More

• X-box for the kids!
rsrs
1/26/2016

"Good experience "

We highly recommend this dealer, and especially Damien Zegers! He goes out of his way to make sure you are taken care of, and completely satisfied with everything before you leave. It adds to the total Audi experience! I would go out of my way to work with this dealership! Very impressed!

Damien Zegers

3X26
12/30/2015

"Great "

My car was smoking and come to find out it needed Pistons and Rings Stephanie Trejo set everything up I got the keys to a new Q5 amd I just picked up my car everything seems great.

Stephanie Trejo

betsy01
11/12/2015

"maintenance"

I brought my Q5 in for a scheduled maintenance. I had an appointment and there were several cars in front of mine. I was planning on waiting for my car, even if it took a couple of hours. Since I was waiting they moved mine to the front and it was done in an hour. I appreciated them doing that for me.

I cannot remember the name of the employee who helped me. He was working on 11/9 in the service departmetn.

Charlie
10/20/2015

"Out of Town visitor with Dead Battery"

I was in Ventura visiting my family. I truly see my battery dying as divine intervention. First, the tow truck came in a timely manner and the 2 guys were extremely nice and professional. Next, when my car was up, my service specialist (I believe his name was Bob or Bill) came to me and showed me how dangerous my 2 front tires were to drive on. The genuine concern for my safety was apparent. I was extremely pressed for money as I live and work in the desert and our "season" is just about to start. My service specialist worked with me and I made it home safe and sound. Thank you for helping someone even though you knew I was a visitor. With Gratitude, Sharon

Kelly P
10/08/2015

"Amazing buying experience and great service"

Between me and my two daughters we have purchased three Audi's from DCH Audi of Oxnard. They are amazing an patient. I do mean patient. Have you ever taken a 16 year old girl to buy a car? Who doesn't know what they want? And wants to look at everything, more than once? Oh my what an adventure. Howard was amazing he took the time to explain every car and answer all of her questions. Thank you Howard, Steve, Damien and Bill for such amazing customer service.

Steve, Damien

Disapointed
7/23/2015

"Only because the options are limited"

To start, the email they send you asking if you would recommend us doesn't actually let you select no. Not a good start. Secondly after bringing in the car for service within the same day let us know they didn't have the parts and it wouldn't be ready for 5 days. No loaner was offered or given so I ended up with no car for the entirety of that time, and as someone who is hardly home and goes places often, that was a terrible experience. I just can't understand how a company could knowing leave someone without a car for that time and the customer service not do anything about it.

Unknown.

SMG
3/25/2015

"DCH 36K mile A6 service"

I drove in to setup an appointment for a 35K service on my A6, Bill Profeta met at my car before I had opened the door. We arranged a time for the next day and I drove off. Next day I pulled in Bill prepared paper work and tossed me the keys to a brand new A6. Service was done on time Bill explained the fine points of observations made by the technicians. My car was washed and waiting for me. I don't think you can ask much more from a service department. Great service, great people. Sam Grasso.

Miken
1/21/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever..."

I have purchased many new automobiles from many auto makers. I have purchased 5 from this dealership. They have given me the best buying experiences of my life. They address every issue. Robert is a fantastic representative of Audi. Robert and Kenny give Audi there great name along with excellent driving experiences every day that I get to travel in an Audi. My 2015 A6SS is by far the most amazing vehicle I have ever owned.

brian0319
5/15/2014

"SOLD ME A BAD CAR!!"

I went to DCH Audi to see what they had in used car inventory. I was originally looking for a Ford Edge, but seeing as they didn't have one that they could get in my price range I asked the salesman what they did have in my price range. He looked through his system and couldn't come up with anything when the manager hollered out to show us a 2005 Volkswagen Touareg that was on the lot. The salesman jumped up very eager to show us this car. Car looked nice outside and in, minor spots of use but nothing unexpected. The salesman and manager did their "number crunching" and pretty much did whatever they had to do to get us in this car. I thought it was great at first seeing as they dropped the price a bit and everything to get it in our loan range. Little did I know this car was no good. We got the car, loved it for about the first three months, ran fine and is a very strong and sturdy car just like we wanted. Went out to the car one morning and it wouldn't start. We thought we maybe just left a light or something on so we jump started the car and went on about our business. Car wouldn't start again when we left where we had gone. Long story short, I replaced the battery but continued to have the same problem a few days later. I called the dealership and asked what was going on and all they told me was "you didn't get the extended warranty so we can't help you." I argued with the service manager for a short bit and he agreed to look at the car but said he would give me two free hours of "diagnosis". I took the car and they Completely wasted two hours of my time doing something that should have only taken about thirty minutes then he wanted to charge me $125/hour to diagnose a car that they sold me not working. I told him no and went elsewhere and the car has been through three batteries and over $1000.00 worth of service and still does not start. THEY SOLD ME A LEMON! and did not want to do anything to help me. Now that I look back at it, they weren't ever helping me with price to begin with, they were just eager to get this car off of their lot and I was the perfect candidate due to having very limited loan parameters. I am now stuck with this car upside down on my loan and it has been nothing but money lost and headaches. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone Ever!

Wells20
5/09/2014

"Enjoyable & friendly "

We had a very enjoyable experience & would definitely recommend this dealership. Robert was friendly and easy to work with. Overall we would definitely use this dealership to purchase another car.

Reviews of Robert Duarte