DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

James Porter, Sales Manager, DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

Abby Gaetz, Sales Consultant, DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

Abby Gaetz

September 21, 2017

"I always get good service at Lexus of Santa Barbara. "

- marblecd

Edward is my favorite and most helpful service guy. We service both my 4 year old ES 350 and my wife's 10 year old RX 350 there.

September 19, 2017

"An Oldie But a Goodie.""

- Geraldine

I am new to the Hitchcock Way neighborhood and had been wondering what it would be like to live on such a busy street. My friend recommended I visit the local Ford Dealership for a lease opportunity he could get me in Bakersfield! I never made it past DCH Lexus. The "Oldie but Goodie" vehicles were parked respectfully right out in front and shining like brand-new pennies. Each had been thoroughly checked and received a coat of Permaplate appearance package. My 17-year-old niece said I needed a car, well, we really didn't need a car, she just didn't want to take the bus to school. We later found out that would have been two buses and a trip to the transit center. We looked around before we stepped onto the lot, no salespeople lurking about ready to pounce. This lack of pressure led to an unexpected sale on my end. There were tons of choices for more well-heel buyers but only one for me. An Oasis Green Pearl 2005 ES 330 with cashmere interior sat in all her glory waiting for a test drive. Dre Valdivia, the Sales & Leasing Consultant, came to say hello and listened with interest as we told our personal story about needing a car. I must admit he was very knowledgeable and personable. The test drive proved the value of the car. James Porter, sealed the deal with the practical reality of needing a car, specifically a Lexus, and not needing to drive to Bakersfield,..ever! Coincidentally that is where he is from, I had never owned a Lexus and to date, the experience of being a Lexus owner continues to bring us much joy. It is further enhanced by all subsequent visits to the dealership to have my car washed and detailed once a week...on Lexus! The service department is friendly, efficient and always available. I have purchased accessories for the car and had service done to my complete satisfaction. Now I am very happy to not only be a neighbor but a new friend of the DCH Group, Congratulations all, I am not so easily won over and you did it with respect for the least of us.

Phuong Pham
Efrain Lopez
Other Employees : Dre Valdivia, Sales & Leasing Consultant; Yhaya Abou Harb, Sales; Isaiah Figueroa, Service; Gustavo Muro, Parts; and Sam Toki, Financial Consultant

September 18, 2017

"Painless Experience!"

- mettlerfamily

After dealing with a rude and unhelpful salesman, Tony was a godsend. He got me all details I needed quickly after I contacted him and he was friendly and open. He stayed in touch, was considerate of my time and focused on our needs. He was able to arrange a good price on the vehicle along with the manager James Porter. The dealership was clean and comfortable for my mom and 6-year old son who were waiting. He got the car washed and set up for us and made sure I could maneuver the tech before I left 😉 I appreciated that there was no pressure or attitude and the financing and paperwork was quick and easy. They've followed up with me several times in the past five days and just offer all around great service.

Tony Rucker
Other Employees : The kind French speaking man who adjusted the Tv for my kiddo. Thank you!

Used 2015 Lexus CT 200H, $22897

• Complimentary Fresh-Baked Cookies, Fresh Fruit, and Assorted Snacks
  • Complimentary Lexus Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Center
  • Complimentary Professional Manicures and Chair Massages Every Tuesday by appointment
  • Lexus Certified Sales, Service, and Parts Staff