DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

Tony Rucker

May 26, 2017

"Outstanding Dealer Service"

- frogprince

Derek Bishop is the best Service Consultant I have ever had. Knowledgable, thorough, efficient, courteous and very effective in maintaining my 2006 LS430 in perfect condition. I absolutely trust his recommendations and the quality of work being done by the technicians. He always explains what is to be done and delivers exactly what he promises. DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara is a great dealership!

Derek Bishop

May 24, 2017

"Very pleasant"

- jparsleysr

Caught them on a day where they were over whelmed with activity. They were quick to say I am sorry, and wanted to help in anyway possible. They listened to my need, responded to my questions. problem to day, is everyone wanting to read your mind today, and no one listening to what you say. Tony Rucker did a excellent job. I would recommend him to anyone in the market.

May 18, 2017

"Ed was excellent with his customer service! I highly recomme"

- Jesse8080

I was very busy at work and got a serious flat tire. I brought it in and Ed did everything he could to take care of me on a Saturday afternoon! He was able to locate a special tire for my Lexus and have it delivered. Plus he arranged a loaner car so that I could go to work and return when my car was ready. He did everything to make my visit at DCH Lexus Santa Barbara an excellent experience. I sincerely appreciate his attention to all the details to get me back in my car in a very short turnaround time so I could continue working on a high profile event all weekend. Thank you Ed and Santa Barbara Lexus!!

Edward Simeon

• Complimentary Fresh-Baked Cookies, Fresh Fruit, and Assorted Snacks
  • Complimentary Lexus Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Center
  • Complimentary Professional Manicures and Chair Massages Every Tuesday by appointment
  • Lexus Certified Sales, Service, and Parts Staff