DCH Toyota/Scion City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota/Scion City Info
About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
s.d.t
3/31/2015

"Sales Experience"

I was able to agree upfront on a very reasonable price on a '12 Toyota Sequoia. When I got there I wasn't sure what to expect but the sales representative, Jovany, did a wonderful job of getting me through the process in a reasonable amount of time. After I got my car home, I noticed a tire issue and the manager, Bobby handled my request with professional and "on the spot". Very impressive!

Bobby

S.Imani
3/31/2015

"Overall Great Experience and Worth the Trip "

Overall Great experience and Jovany was great ! He made great accommodation for us travling all the way to New York. The Finiance Team was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy our team was able to help make your car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Sagebx
3/26/2015

"Neil was Attentive and Helpful "

I drove up to Mamaroneck to purchase a new car because my other car was totaled, as soon as I walked in Neil introduced himself and proceeded to help us get a new car. I already had in mind what car I wanted to purchase and Neil made the process very hands on and easy.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing such a great review! We're pleased to hear that Neil made the process of owning a new car an easy reality. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Odis Parker
3/25/2015

"Neil Sarrubbo was great"

Neil was great to work with. He contacted me right away when I requested information about my purhcase and didn't try to "pressure" sell me. He picked me up from the Airport and gave me a short tour. Service was quick easy and I was back on the road within an hour of closing. Great customer service.

AnthonyTaddeo
3/08/2015

"Best Salesperson and Dealership around"

Mark Ellison Is not only an excellent salesperson , he took the stress and worry out of the purchase of a new vehicle. We received exactly what we requested and nothing less. He is the kind of person that will make you a lifelong customer. We will only use Mark in the future and follow him where ever he goes. I also want to note the management and finance team are also top class. DCH has given us the perfect car buying experience. Once you enter DCH you will look no further. Thanks again, The Taddeo's

March 10, 2015

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We really appreciate it. We are so happy that Mark was able to make your buying process easy and stress-free. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mark, and let him know that his exceptional service has earned him your loyalty. Thank you again for your kind-hearted review, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Diogenes
2/15/2015

"In the Process"

We purchased a new car here a while ago, and now are in process of replacing an older SUV and test driving their used cars, and assessing our needs against what's available on their used car lot. We're not treated as being a return customer, but Matt has been extremely helpful to us with answers to our questions, and providing straight talk assessments about buying a used car. We'd recommend him.

Matthew Wojciechowski

February 18, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful five-star review and all your kind words about Matt! We're glad he was able to provide you with helpful information that you can use in the future and we'll be sure to pass along your compliments. Please let us know if you have any further needs and we hope to see you soon!

Boosmom
2/12/2015

"Good luck trying to get them to return a phone call"

Have yet to get them to return my phone call after filling out a credit application to buy my 2012 Toyota Camry that I originally leased from this dealership. In December after leaving 3-4 messages after not hearing back from anyone, I had to go into the dealership to get any of my questions answered. It's now been over a week and my lease is getting ready to expire and I'm having the same experience all over again. How they are able to win awards for customer satisfaction is a mystery to me. My last three months of attempting to deal with them have been entirely unimpressive and completely underwhelming.

Finance

Neveragain
2/08/2015

"DCH should stand for - Don't Care, Hardly"

We've experienced ongoing bad service from DCH. In ascending order from nuisance to egregious bad service: 1) We've still not received audio control knobs that were missing from the 2nd row in the certified pre-owned car we bough. Neil Sarrubbo promised us we're get these in the mail but now it's been two months and nothing. 2) The finance department recently called us because TD Auto finance hadn't received our first payment? Why, because somewhere between DCH and TD they made some serious error, which DCH claims TD made. But we've not received a clear explanation of what went wrong and to day (weeks later) still not contact from TD either regarding the error. Despite repeated calls and emails to the DCH finance department, I've still not had the problem explained in full. Will a manager from DCH call and make good on the above? Doubtful. I've only dealt with one staff member who's on up and up. A salesman named Mike, who filled in for Neil was amazing. He went so far as to drop off car mats at our house after his work day had ended. Bravo to him. I fell bad that he seems to work in such a poorly run franchise. At one point during the final walk through before receiving the car, I pointed out some flaws to Neil. Remember, this is a certified pre-owned car we're buying. Neil response: "Well, it's a used car. What do you want?" Seriously? That's not an explanation you give a customer who's paying a premium for CPO car. Wildly unacceptable. In retrospect, we should've called off the deal then and there. Why didn't we? The price was good but I'd never do business again with DCH regardless of price. Worst service top to bottom. Just miserable.

moduff77
1/31/2015

"Mike LaTerra: Best salesman I have ever worked with"

Hope to work with him again someday, wherever he is employed! Knew the merchandise, services AND that of the competition. I was fully confident in him.

February 03, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback on Mike's hard work. His knowledge and expertise definitely shines in every aspect of his job. I'll be sure to pass these compliments along to him!

arthur92710
1/25/2015

"Bad C.S."

Took 4 month to processes a VSA refund. The "Business Manager" wouldn't return calls or emails. When I took a day off of work and went in he told me "Im busy today, come back later". I didn't leave until we filled out the form. He told me I would see the refund on the next statement, I didn't. I had to go directly to Toyota and they took care of it.

Luis Alvarez