DCH Toyota/Scion City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota/Scion City Info
About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
meryemibrahim
4/20/2015

"Clear communication, patience and success! "

This is the 2nd car I have leased from Michael and my 3rd car from DCH Toyota (clearly I like them). I will probably get my 4th car from Michael as well. He makes it very comfortable to express what you are looking for and finds the best solution that is suitable for you and your budget. I highly recommend both Michael and DCH Toyota!

mangoes
4/14/2015

"Rafael, Chris and Jeff made my experience a great one!!"

I purchased a CPO 2012 Toyota Venza from the moment I walked in to the closing, these men took care of me. Answered my millions of questions and phone calls without a fuss. Though I was a little nervous they walked me thru the entire process and it was greatly appreciated. Coming all the way from Queens and I would recommend them to my friends and family I would even drive them there. These guys were really great!!

April 16, 2015

Wow, what a fantastic review! I'm so glad to learn that our staff was able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon!

Katherine
4/10/2015

"Joe Croce is awesome and really went above and beyond!"

We leased a Rav4 from this dealership and, when the lease ended and we needed a bigger car, we bought a certified used car from this dealership. Joe Croce, who specializes in new cars, helped us both times and he was absolutely awesome. He consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty both times, listening carefully and taking the time required to make sure we got exactly the car we wanted and that our experience with the dealership was pleasant. He was super attentive and helpful throughout the process and follows up afterward to make sure every question and concern is addressed. In a business full of slick wheeler dealers and double-talk, Joe is a friendly and dependable person to deal with, and we know from experience that he'll do what it takes to make sure you go home with the car - and car deal - you're looking for. We will likely need a second car later this year and when we do, the first call will be to Joe Croce.

April 14, 2015

Katherine, thank you for submitting such an awesome review! We are delighted that you had a great experience purchasing a like-new vehicle with us at Toyota City. It is a pleasure to hear that Joe provided informative, efficient and attentive service and followup during your visit. It is an honor to have earned your loyalty and we look forward to working with you again soon! In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your new car!

s.d.t
3/31/2015

"Sales Experience"

I was able to agree upfront on a very reasonable price on a '12 Toyota Sequoia. When I got there I wasn't sure what to expect but the sales representative, Jovany, did a wonderful job of getting me through the process in a reasonable amount of time. After I got my car home, I noticed a tire issue and the manager, Bobby handled my request with professional and "on the spot". Very impressive!

Bobby

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an awesome review! I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received. I hope that your Sequoia is treating you well, and that you are enjoying the ride. If you have any further needs, please do not hesitate to contact or visit us again.

S.Imani
3/31/2015

"Overall Great Experience and Worth the Trip "

Overall Great experience and Jovany was great ! He made great accommodation for us travling all the way to New York. The Finiance Team was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy our team was able to help make your car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Sagebx
3/26/2015

"Neil was Attentive and Helpful "

I drove up to Mamaroneck to purchase a new car because my other car was totaled, as soon as I walked in Neil introduced himself and proceeded to help us get a new car. I already had in mind what car I wanted to purchase and Neil made the process very hands on and easy.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing such a great review! We're pleased to hear that Neil made the process of owning a new car an easy reality. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Odis Parker
3/25/2015

"Neil Sarrubbo was great"

Neil was great to work with. He contacted me right away when I requested information about my purhcase and didn't try to "pressure" sell me. He picked me up from the Airport and gave me a short tour. Service was quick easy and I was back on the road within an hour of closing. Great customer service.

Unhappy
3/25/2015

"Dishonest"

I walked into the dealership with a written price quote for the purchase of my used Toyota from the dealership and a written price quote for the sale of a new car by the dealership. The dealership would not honor the two quotes together. They would honor only one, not both. If I wanted them to honor the used car price, I had to buy the new car at about $3,000 above sticker (or finance at exorbitant rates). If I wanted them to honor the new car price, I had to sell the used car at $3,500 below their written quote. The salesperson said "we have to make our numbers somewhere."

March 30, 2015

DCH Toyota/Scion City said on 03/26/2015 08:02 PM thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I apologize for any discrepancy in pricing and hope you know this doesn't reflect our values or how we strive to do business. Please email me at nlopez@dchusa.com to discuss all that transpired. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Naomi Lopez

March 26, 2015

AnthonyTaddeo
3/08/2015

"Best Salesperson and Dealership around"

Mark Ellison Is not only an excellent salesperson , he took the stress and worry out of the purchase of a new vehicle. We received exactly what we requested and nothing less. He is the kind of person that will make you a lifelong customer. We will only use Mark in the future and follow him where ever he goes. I also want to note the management and finance team are also top class. DCH has given us the perfect car buying experience. Once you enter DCH you will look no further. Thanks again, The Taddeo's

March 10, 2015

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We really appreciate it. We are so happy that Mark was able to make your buying process easy and stress-free. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mark, and let him know that his exceptional service has earned him your loyalty. Thank you again for your kind-hearted review, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Diogenes
2/15/2015

"In the Process"

We purchased a new car here a while ago, and now are in process of replacing an older SUV and test driving their used cars, and assessing our needs against what's available on their used car lot. We're not treated as being a return customer, but Matt has been extremely helpful to us with answers to our questions, and providing straight talk assessments about buying a used car. We'd recommend him.

Matthew Wojciechowski

February 18, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful five-star review and all your kind words about Matt! We're glad he was able to provide you with helpful information that you can use in the future and we'll be sure to pass along your compliments. Please let us know if you have any further needs and we hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Neil Sarrubbo