Read Reviews DCH Toyota/Scion City

William "Bill" GlassSenior Sales Consultant29 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: DCH Toyota/Scion City

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, DCH Toyota/Scion City has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!!

DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place.

Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

Our Location

Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543 WiFi
Complimentary Loaner Cars available After Hours Drop-Off

"Best Experience ever!!!"

SugriA01
7/7/2014 12:08:14 PM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

Rafael did an amazing job explaining the process of buying my first car. He answered every question that came to mind and made me feel comfortable about opening up a new chapter in my life. I would defiantly recommend everyone to DCH Toyota/Scion City.

Added: 7/11/2014 2:18:34 PM

Thank you for this excellent review! Rafael is an integral member of our team, and we are proud to have him as our own. We are pleased you were able to work with him, and we will share your thoughts with him. Thank you for your kind words and for your recommendation to others. We hope you enjoy your purchase, and we welcome you back in the future!

"Excellent Service"

Catdogz1
7/7/2014 8:39:16 AM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

I have had the best experience in purchasing a vehicle with Rafael. He was courteous, knowledgeable and down to earth. I felt comfortable asking questions about the vehicle and felt his responses were reliable and trustworthy which is why I decided to purchase the vehicle from him. I absolutely recommend reaching out to him for your vehicle inquires and needs.

Added: 7/11/2014 2:18:08 PM

We are thrilled to learn this was your best car buying experience! We appreciate your kind words about Rafael, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. We strive to provide quality customer service experience, and we are pleased to learn that you were able to experience this first-hand. Thank you for visiting our dealership, and we appreciate your recommendation to others. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

Twitter
"Rafael Mancebo- Excellent employee!"

aniadk128
6/29/2014 8:19:23 PM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

We are extremely happy with Rafael Mancebo's service, He was very helpful, honest, and professional. He was also very informative and knowledgeable. He took care of everything very quickly and efficiently. Rafael has kept in touch even after the sale and answered our every question. Superior customer service! We received every piece of information we asked for and more. We are extremely pleased with this dealership, Rafael's service, and our purchase, and would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone. Sincerely- Mirek and his Honda Odyssey

"Excellent"

Cabrera03
6/25/2014 6:24:41 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Luis GonzalezLuis Gonzalez

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

A friend of mine recommended me to this dealer. As soon as I walked in Rafael Mancebo displayed his excellent customer service skills. He informed me about the 2014 Toyata Hiighlander and all of its new features. It was easy to see that he was well educated and knew what he was talking about. Luis Gonzalez also helped me with the financing of the new car. I highly recommend this dealer for anyone looking for excellent customer service.

Added: 7/2/2014 3:10:52 PM

We are so pleased to hear that Rafael Mancebo and Luiz Gonzalez could make your car buying experience at DCH Toyota/Scion City so easy and hassle-free! We never settle for providing our customers anything but excellent and knowledgeable customer service! Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation with us! We hope you enjoy your new 2014 Toyota Highlander and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Twitter
"I TRUST DCH Toyota in Mamaronack, NY"

jgiamettas
6/25/2014 2:43:45 PM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

I happened to find a car I loved in Cars.com and it referenced DCH Toyota in Mamaronack, NY. Quite the hike for me as it was over 75 miles one way for me. I sent a note to DCH and Rafael Mancebo responded to it favorably. So much that I practically bought the car sight unseen. Great deal, great value and most of all great SERVICE. The entire transaction went flawless and he stayed in touch by email, phone and in person. Rafael even followed up with me for some things promised AFTER the sale. he could have easily thought, the deal is complete and ignored my emails and calls but he stayed true to his word. Next time I am in the market for a car. I would certainly seek out DCH again. A top notch organization from top to bottom. Even a week later, I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Car is outstanding too. Sincerely, John

Added: 7/2/2014 3:10:33 PM

Dear John,

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! We are elated that your recent experience at DCH Toyota/Scion City was so fantastic thanks to Rafael Mancebo! We pride ourselves on providing all of our customers with the highest quality service possible. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Used Toyota Corolla"

zm3playland
6/25/2014 1:01:38 AM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

Came in looking for a used car for a reasonable prize which can be managed within our budget. Found a Corolla sport model with low miles and really liked the car. Was able to bring the prize down under a reasonable amount and the only thing that made us stay with the deal was the service Neil provided. Excellent service and interaction skills. Would recommend for anyone.

Added: 7/2/2014 3:10:03 PM

We are so pleased that Neil Sarrubbo could provide such excellent service on your recent visit to DCH Toyota/Scion City! We appreciate you taking the time to recommend us. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota Corolla!

"Great Sales Man!"

Johnbarnwell
6/6/2014 6:21:54 AM

Rafael mancebo

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

Took great care of me! Received an exception deal! Management took car of small issue quickly. I flu from Orlando to
New York to their dealership because of their reputation.

Added: 6/11/2014 5:26:49 PM

Thank you so much for writing a positive review! We appreciate your dedication to DCH Toyota City! There are many dealerships in Orlando you could have chosen to visit so it means a lot to us that you traveled so far to come see us!

Twitter
"I FEEL SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE PERSONEL"

REGALADO37
6/3/2014 2:57:21 PM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

EVERYONE WAS SO HELPFULL AND PROFESIONAL! RESPECTFUL, I GOT ALL THE ANSWER i NEED IT, I THINK THAT EVERY ONE THERE IS GREAT, AND WELL PREPARED. I WILL RECOMEND OTHER BUYERS TO GO THERE.

"Bought a used Corolla"

psmargolis
4/30/2014 12:15:00 AM

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

We bought a used Toyota Corolla and Neil Sarrubbo provided excellent service. He was courteous and put us in a great car, and also took care of the whole registration process.

Added: 5/1/2014 5:39:05 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at DCH Toyota City. We are pleased to hear that Neil provided you with an enjoyable car-buying process. We strive to ensure that our customers' needs are met. Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Twitter
"Great Experience shopping for a used car"

bsully10
4/29/2014 12:28:45 AM

Luis GonzalezLuis Gonzalez

My Review Of DCH Toyota/Scion City:

Neil Sarrubbo was a huge help in my used car buying experience! I drove from PA to DCH Toyota City to buy my vehicle, because the price was definitely reasonable and it was exactly what I wanted. My overall experience was excellent! I would recommend these guys to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle!

Added: 5/2/2014 5:18:42 PM

Thank you so much for your business and for your recommendation, particularly because you came all the way from Pennsylvania! We are happy that your experience was excellent and look forward to assisting you with any of your future automotive needs. Thanks again!

Reviews 11-20 >>