DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota/Scion City

Call
DCH Toyota/Scion City Info
About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
davmar
12/10/2014

"Thank you Neil and DCH"

We bought a pre-owened Certified Toyota from Toyota/Scion City of Mamaroneck, NY. After shopping at close to a dozen dealers along the north shore of L.I.S. from New Haven, CT to Mamaroneck, NY, we came to DCH via an add in autotrader.com. Neil Sarrubbo was the sales man that worked with use, he made us feel happy that have came to a dealership that is not pushy and listens to your buying needs. Neil was knowledgable and courtious thru out the sale. Thanks Neil. Dave and Marlee in Fairfield

December 11, 2014

Dave and Marlee, We are so thankful for this amazing review! It makes us proud that you searched multiple states and ended up here at DCH Toyota City. Thanks for your kind words about Neil; we will definitely let him know. It’s great to hear that he treated you well, answered your questions, and never made you feel pressured. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car! We are always happy to help.

Punky35
12/06/2014

"Great experience1"

Matt was very kind from the moment my daughter and I said hello to him.Told him we were looking for a car for her to go back and forth to college with and he never lost sight of that goal.Thanks Matt, your the best!!

Matt Wojciechowski

December 11, 2014

It’s great to hear amazing reviews like this about our staff. We’re so glad that Matt stuck to your goal, treated you well, and helped find the right car for your daughter. I hope your daughter is enjoying her new car! Come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future.

armaroto
11/28/2014

"Unhappy with the service I am receiving (car lease)"

First they told me the monthly lease cost would be about US $ 320, and the last time it rose to 420 US $. After a year I cut them wanting me because I already have driver's license and a major New York Credit history, and I do not answer the phone or the numerous emails I sent. Quite unhappy with the service of DCH Toyota Mamaroneck Alfonso Rodriguez

Luis Gonzalez, Luis Alvarez, Rafael Mancebo

edubrow
11/23/2014

"Neil and Bobby made buying a used car so easy!"

From the moment I walked onto the lot at DCH Toyota City, my experience was excellent. Neil Sarrubbo was more than happy to help me with my used car purchase, and was very patient with me through the entire process. With this being my first car purchase, I was very nervous, but Neil and his manager, Bobby O'Connell, made everything super simple. The entire process was very transparent, and nothing was hidden from me about the car history, or the work they had done prior to it hitting the lot. All of my questions and concerns were answered, and I was able to test drive several cars before making my final decision. I had a specific budget, and Bobby was very helpful in making sure that my purchase was one that I could afford and still be happy with. I've had my 07' Camry for a little over a week now, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would recommend DCH Toyota city to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle! Neil and Bobby were amazing to work with on this purchase. It was truly an excellent experience overall!

November 24, 2014

I am overjoyed to hear of your superb experience at DCH Toyota City! Your reply is oozing excitement and this is what it's all about, why we come to work everyday. Purchasing a vehicle can sometimes be more challenging than it has to be. We are committed to being 100% transparent and really try hard to make the entire event exciting and fun - just what car buying should be. Congrats on your 2007 Camry - what a great gift to treat yourself with. Happy Holidays to you and your family!! P.S. feel free to share your joy on our Facebook page, we'd love to see a picture of you with your need ride! Naomi Lopez Internet Sales Manager

MGSA
11/15/2014

"Special thanks to Matt"

Matt Wojciechowski is the best dealer I have ever dealt with. He is patient. He took care of our concerns and advised us very well. At the end, we bought a Highlander from him and because it was him. A rare thing: he's a trustworthy car dealer. The dealership wasn't fantastic but we would definitely buy a car from Matt again.

Matthew T. Wojciechowski

November 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review. We appreciate the kind words about Matt. We are truly lucky to have a dedicated salesman like him on our team. Thanks for your business and enjoy your Highlander!

Daraio
11/05/2014

"Matt W made it easy"

It can be scary buying a used car, but Matt W was helpful, patient and trustworthy. He got us through the whole process very easily and quickly!

Matt Wojciechowski

November 06, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful compliments about Matt. We are so glad he helped you have such a smooth and quick car buying process. We hope you are enjoying your new car and we look forward to seeing you next time!

eddist
11/01/2014

"Marc makes everything easy and enjoyable "

My wife and I have now leased 3 cars from Marc over the years. We won't buy a car other than a Toyota or from anyone other than Marc. He has become like a friend to us, treats my wife and I wonderfully. He moves quickly and never pushes any extras. You want to feel comfortable with your car salesman, and there is no one better than Marc.

November 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am glad Marc has been able to help you through the leasing process 3 times, and that he has become like a friend to you: we are truly lucky to have him. Looking forward to the next time!

Roundturner
10/31/2014

"Easy Purchase of a Toyota Camry"

Matt was professional, patient and thorough from the beginning of the purchase to delivery of my 2003 Camry. I would recommend my friends and family to Matt for a low-pressure and personalized experience.

Matt W.

November 03, 2014

Thank you for writing this wonderful review. It is great to hear such positive things about Matt: we are very lucky to have him! Enjoy you 2003 Camry. Hope to see you again soon.

helenjg
10/30/2014

"Great experience! Love MY DCH Camry!"

I am one week in my DCH Toyota Camry (THANK YOU NEIL). I am not a huge Toyota fan, but I was price shopping and did my homework and then I stumbled upon Neil Sarrubbo ( I was also looking at cars at local Honda, Mazda, NR Toyota, Chevrolet, not good), and after a few tests drives and very little nonsense NEIL came through with a better car than I expected (Can we get Neil a raise???) Here's why: Neil was professional, returns your calls, looks stuff up for you, is ready to take you on a test drive, doesn't drive you crazy with pointless calls, and patiently waits until you GET the right car. I know 2 other women who have purcheased cars here, they said don't look elsewhere. Even my personal mechanic said there is nothing wrong with this car and that I got it at a fair price! So don't waste time, do your homework and go see Neil (can we get this guy a raise?, seriously)- TODAY!

October 31, 2014

Thanks for all the kinds words about Neil and the team. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with him and that he was attentive and patient. We’ll be sure to pass the compliments along! Come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future.

19655Pct
10/20/2014

"Excellent Buying experience"

Joseph Croce is a knowledgeable, professional and courteous salesman. He made the extra efforts in following up on documents. My experience was excellent. Highly recommend.

October 21, 2014

Thank you honoring us with a 5-Star review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Joseph and I will be sure to pass it along to him and the rest of our staff at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Neil Sarrubbo