DCH Toyota/Scion City

1305 E Boston Post Rd,
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
DCH Toyota/Scion City Info
About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi
Diogenes
2/15/2015

"In the Process"

We purchased a new car here a while ago, and now are in process of replacing an older SUV and test driving their used cars, and assessing our needs against what's available on their used car lot. We're not treated as being a return customer, but Matt has been extremely helpful to us with answers to our questions, and providing straight talk assessments about buying a used car. We'd recommend him.

Matthew Wojciechowski

February 18, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful five-star review and all your kind words about Matt! We're glad he was able to provide you with helpful information that you can use in the future and we'll be sure to pass along your compliments. Please let us know if you have any further needs and we hope to see you soon!

Boosmom
2/12/2015

"Good luck trying to get them to return a phone call"

Have yet to get them to return my phone call after filling out a credit application to buy my 2012 Toyota Camry that I originally leased from this dealership. In December after leaving 3-4 messages after not hearing back from anyone, I had to go into the dealership to get any of my questions answered. It's now been over a week and my lease is getting ready to expire and I'm having the same experience all over again. How they are able to win awards for customer satisfaction is a mystery to me. My last three months of attempting to deal with them have been entirely unimpressive and completely underwhelming.

Finance

Neveragain
2/08/2015

"DCH should stand for - Don't Care, Hardly"

We've experienced ongoing bad service from DCH. In ascending order from nuisance to egregious bad service: 1) We've still not received audio control knobs that were missing from the 2nd row in the certified pre-owned car we bough. Neil Sarrubbo promised us we're get these in the mail but now it's been two months and nothing. 2) The finance department recently called us because TD Auto finance hadn't received our first payment? Why, because somewhere between DCH and TD they made some serious error, which DCH claims TD made. But we've not received a clear explanation of what went wrong and to day (weeks later) still not contact from TD either regarding the error. Despite repeated calls and emails to the DCH finance department, I've still not had the problem explained in full. Will a manager from DCH call and make good on the above? Doubtful. I've only dealt with one staff member who's on up and up. A salesman named Mike, who filled in for Neil was amazing. He went so far as to drop off car mats at our house after his work day had ended. Bravo to him. I fell bad that he seems to work in such a poorly run franchise. At one point during the final walk through before receiving the car, I pointed out some flaws to Neil. Remember, this is a certified pre-owned car we're buying. Neil response: "Well, it's a used car. What do you want?" Seriously? That's not an explanation you give a customer who's paying a premium for CPO car. Wildly unacceptable. In retrospect, we should've called off the deal then and there. Why didn't we? The price was good but I'd never do business again with DCH regardless of price. Worst service top to bottom. Just miserable.

moduff77
1/31/2015

"Mike LaTerra: Best salesman I have ever worked with"

Hope to work with him again someday, wherever he is employed! Knew the merchandise, services AND that of the competition. I was fully confident in him.

February 03, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback on Mike's hard work. His knowledge and expertise definitely shines in every aspect of his job. I'll be sure to pass these compliments along to him!

arthur92710
1/25/2015

"Bad C.S."

Took 4 month to processes a VSA refund. The "Business Manager" wouldn't return calls or emails. When I took a day off of work and went in he told me "Im busy today, come back later". I didn't leave until we filled out the form. He told me I would see the refund on the next statement, I didn't. I had to go directly to Toyota and they took care of it.

Luis Alvarez

Dr. I
1/13/2015

"Great Certified Car Experience"

Neil was friendly and helpful from the start. He didn't even get dishoveled when I test drove the car! From the beginning he was straight forward about the car. The carfax information and ultimate pricing. I drove off the lot with the best car I've driven in years. I'm still having fun discovering all the neat features in the Prius C3. Now my husband wants to buy one!

January 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review and for your kind words about Neil! We are so glad that he was helpful and was able to provide you with a positive experience at DCH Toyota City. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. Congratulations on your new Prius and thanks again for your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

dcwinc
1/05/2015

"Lying Con Artists & Bait & Switch Artists!!!!!!!!!"

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I traveled from PA to buy a car they represented as being in perfect condition, only to find that it had scratches all over the roof of the car. They told me it could be easily buffed out for 100.00, but it turns out that could not be done, and the repair estimates were over 900.00!!! So these people are not to be trusted, they are not professional, and they have no integrity whatsoever!!! I then attempted to return the car within 3 days, and within their policy guidelines, but they refused to respond by phone, voicemails, or emails I sent them!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Wojciechowski

davmar
12/10/2014

"Thank you Neil and DCH"

We bought a pre-owened Certified Toyota from Toyota/Scion City of Mamaroneck, NY. After shopping at close to a dozen dealers along the north shore of L.I.S. from New Haven, CT to Mamaroneck, NY, we came to DCH via an add in autotrader.com. Neil Sarrubbo was the sales man that worked with use, he made us feel happy that have came to a dealership that is not pushy and listens to your buying needs. Neil was knowledgable and courtious thru out the sale. Thanks Neil. Dave and Marlee in Fairfield

December 11, 2014

Dave and Marlee, We are so thankful for this amazing review! It makes us proud that you searched multiple states and ended up here at DCH Toyota City. Thanks for your kind words about Neil; we will definitely let him know. It’s great to hear that he treated you well, answered your questions, and never made you feel pressured. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car! We are always happy to help.

Punky35
12/06/2014

"Great experience1"

Matt was very kind from the moment my daughter and I said hello to him.Told him we were looking for a car for her to go back and forth to college with and he never lost sight of that goal.Thanks Matt, your the best!!

Matt Wojciechowski

December 11, 2014

It’s great to hear amazing reviews like this about our staff. We’re so glad that Matt stuck to your goal, treated you well, and helped find the right car for your daughter. I hope your daughter is enjoying her new car! Come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future.

armaroto
11/28/2014

"Unhappy with the service I am receiving (car lease)"

First they told me the monthly lease cost would be about US $ 320, and the last time it rose to 420 US $. After a year I cut them wanting me because I already have driver's license and a major New York Credit history, and I do not answer the phone or the numerous emails I sent. Quite unhappy with the service of DCH Toyota Mamaroneck Alfonso Rodriguez

Luis Gonzalez, Luis Alvarez, Rafael Mancebo