DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota/Scion City

Call
DCH Toyota/Scion City Info
About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi

"Easy Purchase of a Toyota Camry"

Matt was professional, patient and thorough from the beginning of the purchase to delivery of my 2003 Camry. I would recommend my friends and family to Matt for a low-pressure and personalized experience.

Matt W.

"Great experience! Love MY DCH Camry!"

I am one week in my DCH Toyota Camry (THANK YOU NEIL). I am not a huge Toyota fan, but I was price shopping and did my homework and then I stumbled upon Neil Sarrubbo ( I was also looking at cars at local Honda, Mazda, NR Toyota, Chevrolet, not good), and after a few tests drives and very little nonsense NEIL came through with a better car than I expected (Can we get Neil a raise???) Here's why: Neil was professional, returns your calls, looks stuff up for you, is ready to take you on a test drive, doesn't drive you crazy with pointless calls, and patiently waits until you GET the right car. I know 2 other women who have purcheased cars here, they said don't look elsewhere. Even my personal mechanic said there is nothing wrong with this car and that I got it at a fair price! So don't waste time, do your homework and go see Neil (can we get this guy a raise?, seriously)- TODAY!

October 31, 2014

Thanks for all the kinds words about Neil and the team. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with him and that he was attentive and patient. We’ll be sure to pass the compliments along! Come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future.

"Excellent Buying experience"

Joseph Croce is a knowledgeable, professional and courteous salesman. He made the extra efforts in following up on documents. My experience was excellent. Highly recommend.

October 21, 2014

Thank you honoring us with a 5-Star review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Joseph and I will be sure to pass it along to him and the rest of our staff at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

"amazing Neil sarrubbo was extremely helpful"

Amazing experience streamlined process that made everything so easy! Found the perfect used car at the perfect price thank you dch!! I would recommend dch to anyone looking for a good used car at a better than average price

October 03, 2014

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review and visiting DCH Toyota City! We also appreciate your nice words about Neil. We’re lucky to have him on our team. We strive to provide friendly, helpful, and efficient service, so we’re thrilled to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. We hope you’re enjoying your new car!

"A pleasure to do business with"

Purchased a used car from DCH Toyota for my sons. Jovany was a pleasure to do business with. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very pleased with my experience and would go back again. Thank you Jovany for all your help.

October 02, 2014

Happy to hear that Jovany was so helpful with your car buying experience and that you got all of your questions answered. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to him. Thank you so much for leaving us such a great rating ! I am sure your sons will love their vehicle and we hope to see you again.

"Good buying experience"

Made the buying experience less stressful. Thanks for going the extra mile and delivering the car same day and staying past closing time. Special thanks to Jovany for staying past his work schedule to personally deliver the car to us.

October 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review and rating. Happy to hear that Jovany went the extra mile for you and made your car buying experience less stressful! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

"Customer Service"

Virginia Bisconti has been my "go-to" Salesperson for 20yrs+. who is always professional and highly knowledgeable about Toyota; she goes above & beyond when it comes to service. I would never hesitate to recommend the dealership to anyone because of her. My personal 20-year experience in sales and marketing attests to her outstanding performance. This is what a company should strive for to maintain long-term customers and build the brand. Ginny is a winner!

September 30, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed working with Virginia over the years. Your loyalty is extremely important to us. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

"Awesome service!!"

Neil came in on his day off to finish our car deal!! He went above and beyond to accommodate!! Amazing work and we are so happy with our Toyota!!

September 25, 2014

We are thrilled to learn that you had a five-star experience during your recent visit to our dealership! Neil is a prime example of the customer service we strive to provide to all of our customers each and every day. Enjoy your Toyota and thanks again for your feedback!

"Great service!!"

Everyone was so helpful and the employees were great! They really work with you and ensure your satisfaction. I recommend buying from this dealership. Thanks again Neil and everyone who helped us!

September 25, 2014

Thanks so much for the five stars, Brilee! We are pleased to hear that Neil was helpful during your recent visit to our dealership and that he made sure you were satisfied before leaving. Thank you for your business and the kind review!

"Great people, solid prices, even better cars."

Did a lot of research, met with a lot of people, went to a lot of dealers... No experience was as satisfying as going to DCH and dealing with Neil. Highly recommended. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased, and will go to them first for my next car with out question.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience at our dealership. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Neil! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviews of Neil Sarrubbo