DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota/Scion City
Call
DCH Toyota/Scion City Info
About DCH Toyota/Scion City

DCH Toyota City located in Mamaroneck, New York, proudly serves Westchester County as one of the premier dealerships in the Tri-State area. Our team is dedicated to Customer Service and making each experience one that is convenient and resourceful. Remote shopping has never been easier; with a dedicated sales team, you will be able to save time… and MONEY!!! DCH Toyota City is committed to the Westchester community and teen safe driving is our mission. We strive to tailor your experience to what YOU need – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you will be at the right place. Call us today at (914) 908-5707!

About DCH Toyota/Scion City

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Brand New State of the Art Service Center located at 700 Waverly Ave Mamaroneck NY 10543
  • Complimentary Loaner Cars available
  • Customer Lounge with Computers for customer use
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea Bar
  • Complimentary Exterior Car Wash
  • WiFi

"Overall good experience"

My experience with my Matt W. the salesperson was a very good one. I was a little wary of car dealers but Matt made the experience a good one.

Matt W.

""Great Professionalism""

I was really appreciative of Matt W. attention to detail and honesty. Matt made the purchase of my Toyota Prius "stress-free" and I'm thankful for his commitment to following-up with me even after my purchase.

Matthew Wojciechowski

"Pleasant Experience"

I am always apprehensive when purchasing a car from a dealer. I did lots of research online, checked reviews, etc. I saw the Prius I wanted online and went in for a test drive. I was able to negotiare the price and payments I was comfortable with. My salesman, Rafael was so nice and not high pressure, the finance manger ,Lewis, also was helpful and I felt I got a good rate of interest. I would recommend DCH Toyota to anyone!

"Great experience"

Total experience at dch toyota city was great thank you jovany for the great help and also for showing me options ... jovany made it easy for me to choose the car I need .. thank you

"Great Professionalism and Customer Service"

The total experience at DCH Toyota City was stress free and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision one way or another. They simply provided whatever information we requested – the whole operation was completely transparent. We were presented with all our options, and the advantages of each, and then it was our choice to make. Neil was a stellar performer throughout, from doing the initial quotes, to the test drive and then working with the insurance company.

August 22, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant buying experience at our dealership. We strive to provide excellent customer service, transparency and a stress free environment for all of our patrons. Thank you again for such a thoughtful review, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

"Excellent experience from Rafael"

Rafael did an excellent job. Found the right pre-owned minivan, Very fair and efficient. Also, provided guidance on my trade-in which worked out well. I would use him again

August 15, 2014

Thanks for the great review of DCH Toyota City. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Rafael. He’s a great member of our team, and we’re glad he found the right minivan for you at a fair price. We’ll be sure to let him know that you liked working with him. Please let us know if you have any maintenance needs in the future. Thanks again.

"Amazing Car, Amazing Service"

This dealership knows the true meaning of customer service. First, i saw the the car i end up buying on cars.com, within 5 minutes of me sending an email saying i was interested someone called me to answer any questions i had about the car. Then i wasn't available to see the car right away, someone called me throughout the week to advise me in the car was still available. My sales person was Rafael, which was such a pleasant guy that he made the car buying process so easy and absolutely stress free. This is a really pleasant place and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

August 18, 2014

Thank you so much for the five-star review! Customer service is a top priority for us, so it's great to hear that Rafael was able to answer all of your questions and update you throughout the week on the availability of the vehicle. We are delighted to learn that Rafael showed you the smooth car-buying experience at DCH Toyota City. On behalf of all of us here, we hope you enjoy your new purchase and thanks again for the awesome review!

"Thank you DCH Toyota City!"

Found a 2008 Rav 4 at Toyota City that was perfect for my daughter who will be commuting to school in the fall. Thanks to the quality of this dealer and their process I know my family will be in a dependable and safe vehicle! I was very pleased with the experience, everyone was helpful, communicative, and personable. Thanks Rafael and everyone at Toyota City! Job well done!

Albert Chavez

August 14, 2014

We are excited that Rafael was able to help find your daughter the perfect safe car! It's great to learn that you enjoyed a five-star experience on your recent visit to our dealership. We hope she enjoys her 2008 Rav4 and thanks for the great review!

"Pleasant buying experience"

Our salesperson was Mat Wojciechowski.Did a great job.very professional . Very knowledgeable. Made the entire process pleasant and easy. Very satisfied with the entire experience. Highly recommend and have already done so.Myrna Anover

Mat Wojciechowski

August 07, 2014

We are always thrilled to hear from our happy customers, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your compliments of Mat, and we will share your thoughts with him. He is a great team member, and we are pleased to have him. We are thrilled he was able to assist you with your car needs. Thank you for your recommendation to others, and we hope you enjoy your purchase!

"Great Service, Great Car"

I came from out of state to look at a hard-to-find mint condition hybrid Toyota Highlander just coming off lease. Neil answered my every question, worked with me to get to a great price, and once we had agreed, he kept working hard on my behalf! He dealt with the out-of-state registration and plates, chased my insurance company for their details, and he even picked me up from the train station the night I took the car home. He really cared about the last minute details too: before I left, he changed the battery in one of the key fobs, replaced a tiny plastic cap on the dash that was missing, and showed me how everything worked. Neil was cheerful, easy to talk to, and very customer-oriented. It was a great car buying experience. I'd recommend the dealership and Neil in particular to anyone.

Rafael Mancebo