DCH Toyota of Oxnard

ASM

April 22, 2017

"Toyota Tacoma recall "

- Greg

Very efficient. Art Garcia is the go to point man! Even though I was hard to get a hold of during my work hours stayed on track with my service plus unexpectedly washed my truck. Thanks again!

March 30, 2017

"90 grand tacoma trd pro"

- Livesleyt

Good afternoon John Hautman.. i purchased a 2017 toyota tundra trd pro this weekend and traded my 2012 m3 for this truck.. i test drove the truck and liked it.... we made a deal which wasnt the best of deals but i was ok with this purchase because i wanted the truck.. i got home and realized after driving it just for a few hours and it was a lil too big for me to live with and would not fit in my garage.. thats "my" fault i admit.... the truck had 22 miles when i bought it.. i returned the next moring and was hoping even though i know theres no cooling off period inwould be able to switch over to the white trd pro tacoma in the show room.. i asked Paul Panz who is a great guy and very helpful sales person so no shame on him... he is the only one i felt that tried to help me in this problem.... i asked Elijah Willis if there is any way that we could do the same deal on the tacoma trd pro as on the tundra.. he said NO.. "no way he will do it" he said its ur truck now and you should have thought of it. I agree for the most part but i didnt want to take my business elsewere.. both trucks were already highly marked up anyways because of the limited pro series witch im ok with.. i said is there anything he couldndo and he said we can trade it in for the tacoma.. we went over numbers and he came back with a ridiculous amount of money for this tacoma.. i just payed over 60 grand for this tundra and now it has over a 100 miles on it and he wants to give me 45 grand? Thats insane.. he said he coukd do the deal with 5 more grand down.. more money? Thats just too much insanity! I already got screwed and i didnt want to get screwd again.... i looked at the cement gray trd pro tacoma which Elijah said he can give me a better deal on this model cuz its a demo with under 1000 miles on it and he informed me you were driving this truck and thats why there are milage on it.. i was ok with this truck cuz i really liked the cement gray and the truck was really nice.. i really felt like i got f____ed on this deal big time!! No custermer service at all!! Only from Paul!! He was only one trying to help us!! All i wanted was to work out a deal better than what we got.. i understand its a money thing and i get it! But weres the custeremer service!? I am a huge car enthusiast and changing cars quite a bit.. i know you loose money on this but to loose all this money now im paying almost 90 grand on a 45 grand truck?!!!! This was a no loose money deal with this truck purchase..!! It just went to greedy! Elijah said my m3 is not worth much but now i see it listed at 39 grand! .. i wanted to try toyota because of the pro series line.. i love the truck.. i was always getting german cars and never had a problem with custermer service.. me and my brother is in the tow industry.. we tow cars and recommend people all day long.. we and i will never recommend dch oxnard ever again!! Horrible and a rip off!! I will never buy a toyota ever again!! Its a joke..!!! I felt like ur management team was only trying to screw us because they knew we wanted the truck..all this could have bin resolved in a different way and everyone would have made money and i would have bin happy.. i am happy with the truck but furious with the deal!! I feel like a dumb idiot for paying that much for a truck thats not even that much!!! No one helped except Paul! Is there any way we can solve this? Right now i am so mad i will defiantly fill out the css survey and rate negative all across the line!! I will contact the state attorney general and the better business bureau. I dnt want to go that route if we can solve the issue.. 90 grand for a trd pro tacoma? Tony Livesley

March 15, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- tonydavid

I have to tell you I had a great experience buying my Certified Prius V from DCH Toyota of Oxnard on 3/9. Elijah Willis helped me get a great deal. Christian Soza provided excellent customer service. Gabs Tamsing did a expert job with the paperwork. They were as nice as can be. They were efficient - the whole deal took just a couple hours. They were helpful. A class dealership with great prices. I would definitely consider buying my next car from this dealership.

DCH Toyota of Oxnard, Oxnard, CA, 93030