DCH Toyota of Oxnard

Richard Abboud

February 07, 2017

"Cocky Salesmen"

- dodgingcones

I walked in to Oxnard Toyota to get some updates on the 2017 86 I was interested in leasing, only to be pulled into the office of Mr. Lee Jaitt and was being treated in a completely disrespectful way. Here are some key points of my experience: 1) Acquisition fee with Toyota is $650. It's the same with about 12 other dealers I called. Mr. Lee Jaitt insisted that the fee was $900 even after I told him I have a quote from another rep in his own dealer showing $650. 2) I was looking for a basic 86 with no addons, halo color with the 6 speed manual transmission, and the MSRP is around $27k anywhere I called in the last 2 weeks. Instead of assisting me in finding exactly what I was looking for, Mr. Jaitt tried to shove a fully loaded 86 over $30k MSRP with all the optional TRD parts installed down my throat. 3) He then tried to school me on MSRP vs dealer invoice price. I wouldn't say that I am a seasoned car buyer but I have leased 3 vehicles in the last 2 years, all with Toyota/Lexus, and have no plan to get any other brand. It's very unfortunate that Oxnard Toyota is only 1 block away from my company but they will not have my future business. Longo Toyota has the exact 86 I was interested in stock at mid $25k before fees so that's where I would go this weekend.

January 15, 2017

"Great customer service "

- NettieP

Everybody was very helpful, nice, and accommodating. I'm pregnant and they did everything they could to make me comfortable. We had a wonderful car buying experience!

December 11, 2016

"What Service!"

- backpacker

I drove in without an appointment for my last free oil change and vehicle inspection. As I stopped, Jasmin Lawson, a service writer, greeted me pleasantly at my door, got necessary information and we immediately went in and did the paperwork. I was expecting to take an hour and a half for the work as I hadn't done the appointment. She came in after 45 minutes and told me their extensive inspection had turned up a battery problem which required they replace it with a new one. The very thorough inspection, oil change, battery replacement and free car wash took less than 1.5 hours! I will be going back to them again and will be encouraging my friends to do so also.

DCH Toyota of Oxnard, Oxnard, CA, 93030