DCH Toyota of Oxnard

ASM

July 19, 2017

"Service is tops"

- Socrrobinl

The service department is great. I can call the same day and get right in. I can wait right there and they are done in an hour - or two max- for regular service. The personnel is professional and they don't push extras. Thank you!

They are all great!

May 25, 2017

"Horrid experience, typical BS dealership"

- thevtacarguy

I have bought several cars and trucks at DCH Toyota of Oxnard over the past 15 years and have never been treated with the disrespect I received by Oscar Gutierrez (the manager) today! Went in to purchase a RAV4 at an "agreed" price and Oscar Gutierrez (the manager) is the reason why people don't trust car dealers! He balled faced lied to me and told me "the rebates were not for the car we wanted, but if we bought the extended warranty he would honor the rebate" He is a THEIF and a LIAR. WE drove to VENTURA TOYOTA and bought the EXACT same car for the price we were previously quoted and yes... GOT the REBATE. I will NEVER return to DCH Toyota of Oxnard and will make sure I let EVERYONE know I can about my experience.

Oscar Gutierrez

April 28, 2017

"Always treated right!!"

- Dick Bennett

I've been dealing with thIs dealership since I bought my Prius there in 2013. Always excellent service. Bob Cobos is my guy! Always treats me right, explains all the service charges and lets me know, IN ADVANCE, what charges are REALLY necessary and which are recommended but not critical. If you have had bad experiences at other dealers try this one. THEY ARE THE BEST.

Bob Cobos