DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Greg Dickson

February 19, 2017

"SIX STAR DEALERSHIP!"

- Dawn D

I can't thank Michael DeAngelis enough for how he assisted my daughter. Her safety was his top priority. He was friendly, professional, and determined to solve our problem. Just having the convenience of the VW dealer open at that location again was enough to make me happy...the fact that there is a manager there like Mike, makes the customer's experience that much better. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

February 09, 2017

"Great Service"

- Brian1938

We had a minor light problem om our 2003 Passat. I called the service department and Chris Behrens, the service consultant, told me to bring the car in the same day. Problem was fixed and we were on our way. I intend to have both our cars serviced at DCH

February 02, 2017

"Awesome Service!! Awesome Dealership"

- Jmaley86

From the moment I called to make my appointment I was pleased with the service that was provided for me. A nice woman called and was able to schedule an appointment for me to get my 100k mile service completed. When I arrived, I was greeted at my car in seconds by a man that knew my name and got everything started for me. When I went in to the dealership, Dan helped me get things going. Some dealerships have different people calling you to discuss things, but Dan stuck with me the whole time. They unfortunately found some additional issues that needed to be addressed but Dan went above and beyond and found that they were still covered under warrantee! I was expressing how I may need to get a new car soon since my mileage is increasing and he instantly put me in touch with Mike in Sales to see if there is something that can match my needs. I told Mike what I was interested in and he told me he is going to try to find something that will suit me the best! The best part is they were not pushy. They were super friendly and accommodating. After all was said and done Dan let me know he was able to help me out on the price of my service. Since money has been tight this was a complete relief. It was truly an awesome experience and definitely made my day! Thank you DCH!!

New 2016 Volkswagen Beetle, $20885