DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Michael Capadona

4.4
Megan Frieder, Sales Consultant, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

July 18, 2017

"If you want a VW you want to see Greg Dickson"

- Rweinfeld

I have a large family and I'm the "designated car buyer/negotiator" for all of them. I've purchased or leased cars at just about every dealership on Route 9 and my experience at DCH Volkswagen was exceptional! I got my daughter a 2017 Jetta and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. I value honesty and transparency more than anything; my salesman Greg Dickson and sales manager Mike Capadona were simply the best. They gave sound and practical advice and they were easy to work with. I highly recommend this dealership and the great sales consultant, Greg Dickson. My daughter LOVES her new car! Thanks again. Rob

Greg Dickson
Michael Capadona

July 15, 2017

"Megan is amazing!"

- jillk1234

After having visited about five car dealerships and being unsatisfied I went to DCH Freehold Volkswagen and worked with Megan. Megan was an amazing person and helped me find the best car for myself, with every feature I was asking for. She was patient, easy to work with, and was very professional. If you are looking for beautiful cars and awesome service go to DCH Freehold Volkswagen and ask for Megan Frieder! (every staff member that spoke with us that day was great!)

July 15, 2017

"Megan is a Rock Star"

- Pkirol

Megan was very professional and efficient, she worked extremely hard to get my daughter into a beautiful 2012 Passat SE. I highly recommend going down to DCH Volkswagen and visiting Megan Frieder.

Peter Magrino