DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Michael Capadona, General Sales Manager, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

John Fitzgerald, VW Client Advisor, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

VW Client Advisor

May 09, 2017

"Great team, pleasure to buy from them"

- tjue

My parents and I came to the dealership just to look at a used car we had in mind, disappointed because a car we had received an amazing offer on had been sold. After test driving a different and newer car, I immediately fell in love with the car and all of the workers were able to work with my parents in terms of numbers. Everything was very easy and understandable, These guys were willing to help us out even though we were there past closing time for an hour and a half.

May 08, 2017

"Incredibly helpful and flexible"

- laurfiore

Came in to turn in my leased Jetta and both John and Michael were so nice and flexible with everything I asked as I went through the process of buying my first car. No bullcrap. They went above and beyond for me!

May 06, 2017

"Out of state purchase "

- Mikeryan

We found our dream vehicle in New Jersey...but we live in Vermont. DCH was amazing to work with and coordinated our whole deal. Very happy with our new Tahoe !!

Greg Dickson