DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota
Call
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station

"A positive car buying experience"

Easy to work with. We purchased a Prius plug in and although this was the first plug in our salesman sold, if he didn't know certain specifics, he found answers to any questions we had about the car, quickly! He also followed up frequently to make sure we were happy with our vehicle. Overall the staff and our salesman, Chris Heimink, were courteous and very helpful. A positive, low pressure experience from start to finish.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership and your experience with Chris and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Prius!

"Pleasant experiences purchasing cars at Wappingers Toyota "

Recently we purchased our second Toyota from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Both times we appreciated the capable, no pressure, professional assistance of Jose Villar. He was courteous and knowledgeable both times. We think that his service to us was better than excellent. Thank you Jose from John and Cynthia Flynn.

"Fine group of people to do business with"

I just drove my new Prius home and my experience with the dealership was fantastic. My wife loved the color and the leather seats that were locally installed. The no hassle experience was truly the best price of the two other dealers in the area that I could have purchased from. Darryn Secor is a very professional young salesman that did an outstanding job. I hope my friends will follow my advice when they need a new car and see Darryn.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Darryn. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Best Purchase Experience Ever- Melissa Sinapi is excellent"

This is the 12th new car that I have purchased. From start to finish this was the best purchase experience that I have ever had. I do a lot of research before I purchase a car. I requested and promptly received pricing information. Based on this information I set an appointment. Melissa Sinapi was the sales person who handled my transaction. She immediately took me on a test drive. It was the longest and most thorough test drive I have ever experienced. This was important to me since the car I purchased was a hybrid and I wanted to see how it drove. After the drive we finalized terms. To my pleasant surprise the terms of the transaction were exactly what I had been quoted. There were no typical dealer surprises and no pressure to purchase additional options. Melissa was very pleasant the entire time. This is what makes this dealership stand out. On my previous experiences, the dealers were always pushing to add options or purchase other dealer offerings. Since the car I wanted was not on the lot, the dealer had get the car from another dealer. It took a few days to get the auto. Melissa was on top of the situation. She kept me well informed of the status at all times. The day I picked up the car Melissa spent much time showing me everything I needed to know on the car's electronics. I have picked up cars before where the sales person would spend no more than 5 minutes showing me the car's operations. Melissa spent at least 30 minutes going through every aspect of the auto. She even programmed my phone into the car's blue tooth system. I was very impressed by her attention to detail. Upon leaving the dealership, I was invited to a new owners event. This dealership made me feel important and special. I feel like we are establishing a long term relationship, not a one time purchase transaction. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant to me while I was there. Hasts off to DCH.

"Chris really show you the hassle free priceing"

Chris was one of the best(or the best) auto sales preson that made me comfortable buing a car. He gave the information that I needed before asking. Great knowledge about the car was excellent. He made easy for me to choose the right car . This the frist hassle free buy that I had Thanks Chris

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience, Jim! We are delighted to learn that Chris was so helpful in answering your questions and showed you the smooth car-buying experience at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. On behalf of all of us here, we hope you enjoy your purchase and please let us know of any future maintenance needs!

"Easy to deal with"

Just purchased our second car from this dealership. Chris Heimink and everyone on the staff were very helpful and made this a no hassle experience. Loved both cars and the dealership

September 08, 2014

Hello, Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and writing this 5-star review! We also appreciate your nice words about Chris and the rest of our staff. We’re lucky to have them! Because we know that the car-buying process can be stressful, we strive to provide helpful and friendly service so customers’ experiences are enjoyable. We’re thrilled to hear that your experience aligned with this goal. Please don’t hesitate to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new car!

"Chris Helmink is the best!"

Chris made the experience a pleasure! A magnificent professional! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Chris worked for a great price and was exceptionally pleasant in the process. Great work!

September 08, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for visiting DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and taking the time to write this positive review! We also appreciate your kind words about Chris. We’re fortunate to have him on our team! We understand that the car-buying process can be overwhelming, so we aim to provide friendly and helpful service to ensure that customers have the most pleasant experiences possible. We’re happy to hear that your visit reflected this goal. If more automotive needs arise, please feel free to let us know. Enjoy your new vehicle!

"easy no pressure"

Third car from this dealership always a good experience, will recommend to friends and family. Darryn Secor made the purchase process smooth, he knew the features and was able to explain them easily. Also thanks to Rob Goldberg with the financing

"Wonderful service and genuine kindness."

I enjoyed working with Chris Heimink. He is a no pressure sales person and really knows his cars! I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

August 22, 2014

Lisamic, Thanks for the review! We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable so it’s great to hear that you enjoyed your interaction. We’ll pass along the kind words you said to Chris. We hope to see you soon!

"Absolutely the best dealership!"

I just purchased my second truck from this dealership. Every single employee is amazing to interact with from sales to service! There is no pressure or intimidation to make a purchase which in turn makes decision making stress free. MJ did an awesome job getting me a great trade-in price and really delivered on my new truck. I love this dealership!!

August 22, 2014

Shorty, Thanks so much for your five-star review! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed working with our staff and left with another truck! It’s good to know that you left feeling happy about your new vehicle purchase. We will pass along the message to MJ that you enjoyed your experience with him. Please come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future! Enjoy your new car!

Pinkal Patel