DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Melissa Sinapi

July 19, 2017

"Great service!"

- Brandoncook8

I purchased a 2017 Toyota Tacoma from this dealership and my experience was fantastic! My sales consultant Michael Newsham guided me through the whole process from picking out a vehicle to helping me plan out my financing and he made it simple and easy. I am super excited to be riding in my new truck thanks to him!

July 17, 2017

"helpful, pleasant, reliable"

- Terry

Robert & Nick were both excellent. I did not feel pressured to make a decision. My new car was ready in 2 days with no delays.

Nick Palmas
Robert Schaeffer

July 15, 2017

"An unexpected buy"

- TheHardys

I had looked at Nissan cars because they seemed to be a better price. But after dealing with a Nissan agent who didn't care about finding the car I wanted and was insinsting that I got a car that didn't have any of the wants I mentioned to him, I was disappointed that I wasn't going to find a car. Later on my dad showed me a Mirage which we made an appointment Wednesday afternoon. But since we had half an hr extra my husband convinced me to checking out Toyota. As soon as we got there I felt like they care about my needs and wants and they showed me right away the car I wanted! I'm very thankful for all their help :)

Used 2012 Toyota Corolla, $9590