DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

1349 Route 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
J & M Pott
7/30/2015

"Love the new Camry we chose!"

Looking for a new car at DCH was a great experience. Chris was an excellent salesman. He was professional, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Unlike other dealerships, we didn't feel high pressure. We didn't see the vehicle we wanted in Wappingers Falls, so another vehicle was transferred so easily and quickly from another DCH location. We both agreed that we were glad Chris was the salesman who helped us. We would definitely recommend your dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle and would tell them to ask for Chris because he was great!

July 31, 2015

We pride ourselves on being a little different from most dealerships. We say no to any sort of pressure tactics. We believe those make the customer uncomfortable which results in a bad experience for both parties. Chris always does an excellent job being friendly, respectful, and helpful during the car buying process. Time and time again he’s proven that he’ll go the extra mile just to ensure customer satisfaction. We’ll let him know what a great job he is doing, and to keep up the great work. Thank you for choosing our dealership, even though we didn’t have the car you wanted on our lot. We look forward to seeing you again, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Jacklynx
7/22/2015

"Unsatisfied "

Why is there service advisors working for a company like Toyota that have no idea what there doing? Generally speaking I have never had an issue but when I'm talking to someone who works there it would be nice if they knew what they were doing or better yet cared about there job. The service advisor Diana D has no clue about selling anything or acknowledging customers. If she's going to sit there and talk to every guy that walks past her maybe she should find a new job. I must have been to old because she could careless about helping me.

Evan

Razzle
7/16/2015

"Easy no hassle, friendly, fair"

Salesman Chris was excellent! friendly, fair, no hassle transaction. car was ready the next day. price was good, no waiting, excellent condition for used car.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so thrilled to hear that Chris made the car buying experience a stellar one, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to him! We look forward to doing business with you again!

pattio86
7/15/2015

"Bought a used Toyota Highlander"

I thought buying a new Toyota was a better experience than buying the certified used car. We bought used because I was rear ended by a distracted 19 year old and we weren't prepared to buy a new car. When we asked why there was a difference in mileage from the paper work to when we picked the car up, the response was it was an estimated number on the original paperwork. I am not 100% sure I believe that. I also think the person who owned the car before me smoked. When the detailing fragrance wore off, I get a slight cigarette smell when the blower comes on. I think a car owned by a smoker should be part of the car information. When we came to pick up the car we sat a long time before being taken to the money guy. I had the car 3 days when the car started telling me that I need to change the oil soon. So either it was not done which worries me with the 160 point inspection or they forget to reset the gauge. The last thing was we wanted automatic payments and just yesterday I got payment coupons in the mail. These are only small complaints. I really like this dealer and would go back.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your experience. If you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle please do not hesitate to contact me at (888) 785-3542 or email me at lburns@dchusa.com. Sincerely, Lee Burns General Manager DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

buytoyota
7/03/2015

"loved the buying experience-no high pressure sales"

both sales and financing experiences were easy, no pressure situations. Neither Chris nor Michael tried to push us to get anything we didn't want, and were the most personable sales people we've dealt with in quite some time. We will definitely come back to see them again.

Michael smith

July 06, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota we pride ourselves on providing a low-pressure environment in order to make the customer feel comfortable, and it's great to hear we're succeeding. Thank you for being a valued customer!

R&N V
5/28/2015

"Smooth experience all around"

How I appreciated the courteousness and professionalism of Evin Calderon and D. Church (technician) in handling a couple of safety recall issues and putting together a list of recommended services for my car. Thanks again!

Evin Calderon; D. Church

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the great, five-star review! We're thrilled to hear that both Evin and D. Church provided you with such a positive service experience and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

Kristyn.Chesney
5/26/2015

"Great First Time Buying Experience!"

The staff here was so friendly and laid back! Leroy was so nice and easy to relate to. He made sure that I walked out with a great car and very fair pricing. I never once felt like I was pressured or making a mistake. I was able to make a decision and felt good about it. Such a great and warm environment. This was my first time buying my own car and Leroy made it such a great experience. I recommend this dealership to everyone I can. I will definitely be returning in the future.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kristyn! We hope you enjoy your new car, and we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota! We hope to see you again soon.

LostSale2015
5/26/2015

"Unrelyable"

Although the salesman I dealt with was very good, I would not recommend this dealership for the following reason. After test driving several different vehicles (and brands), I called and made an appointment to purchase the vehicle I test drove with them. I showed up for my appointment, expecting to go home with the car, only to find out another salesman, sold the vehicle the day before. I was then told, although my salesman put the car on "hold" for me, that he couldn't do that. Well then I should have been told that ahead of time. I test drove other vehicles at other dealers, where I was told, "that the car I was testing, was sold". Very disappointed in the "unprofessional" way the other salesman acted to his coworker. Nor did DCH even try to work with me to get the same vehicle at the same price. So they lost a sale and Chevy picked up a new customer.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit. Positive or negative, all feedback help us better our dealership. The aim of our dealership is to be respectful and provide stellar service, so I am disappointed to hear about your experience. I assure you, we will be using your feedback to make changes. I would very much appreciate the chance to speak with you so that I can apologize and hopefully restore your faith in us. Please contact me at (888) 785-3542 or email me at lburns@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Lee Burns General Manager DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

happyowner
5/19/2015

"pressure free sales people"

The salesman we worked with was very knowledgeable and thorough. He gave us option information to take home so that we wouldn't be overwhelmed when we picked up the car. We were able to call and let them know what options we would like so that they could have them on the car when we picked it up.

Michael Smith

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that our staff was able to provide you with comprehensive vehicle options in a pleasant, stress-free manner. We look forward to servicing you in the future at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota!

Cboyd1
5/12/2015

"Great salesman, seamless transaction, very fair."

Called ahead and got pre-approved. Met with salesman the following morning. Car was exactly as described. Price was fair, great finance rate, great trade in offer. I have purchased several cars in the past and honestly always felt taken advantage of, until now. I am very happy. I would recommend Chris Heimink highly. I never felt pushed or lied to. 5 stars.

Mike Smith finance.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so pleased to hear that Chris and other members of our staff provided you with an enjoyable buying experience and you were able to receive a great deal on your new vehicle. Enjoy your new purchase and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviews of Chris  Heimink