DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

1349 Route 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
jott
4/20/2015

"Very Happy :!!!""

My friend and co-worker recommended DCH to me . I just purchased a 2015 Corolla at DCH and was very satisfied w/ their salesmanship. It was exceptional ! No pressure truly professional !! Chris Heimink was knowledgeable and answered all my questions no matter how many times I asked the same one ! I'm very happy and confident that I made my purchase at DCH. I highly recommend just going to experience the difference in dealerships. JT

April 20, 2015

Wow - thank you for sharing such a wonderful review! We're very happy to hear you were very satisfied with your first visit with us and were able to find the perfect 2015 Corolla for you. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or maintenance requests you may have!

aderiggi
4/18/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

This is my second vehicle purchased from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. As was the case with my previous purchase, my experience with this dealership was excellent. My salesman Akeem Jackson was very friendly, attentive, informative, cooperative and not pushy. This was also the case with the finance manager Mike Smith, that I dealt with as well. I also meet with managers Daryl Callahan and Pinkal Patel who were super friendly and made purchasing a new vehicle very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a great and reliable vehicle. I know I will be back to purchase my next vehicle from DCH Wappinger Falls Toyota.

Daryl Callahan, Mike Smith

April 20, 2015

Thank you for leaving a review of our dealership! We're honored to have earned your loyalty and word of mouth recommendation. It's also great to learn that Akeem, Pinkal and Daryl were able to make you feel welcomed and valued. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle -- please let us know if you have any questions or concerns before your next scheduled maintenance appointment! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

jenjen
4/11/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Thanks to Chris Heimink for his expert salesmanship, we're extremely happy with our new Toyota Tacoma it was a pleasure working with you. We will be sending friends and relatives your way. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. See you soon

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to find the perfect Toyota with you. We hope you are enjoying your new Tacoma! As always, we appreciate your loyalty and for your shared recommendations with friends and family. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Roroko
4/09/2015

"Buying new car"

We came to dch dealer to test drive the 2015 highlander Kelder Bradford greeted us, ask what we're looking for , he has all knowledge about the car he is selling , we were sold about car and buying car are smooth and easy .highly recommended

Kelder Bradford , Mary berenguer

April 09, 2015

Wow, what a great, five-star review! I'm so happy to hear that Kelder was knowledgeable and made your transaction smooth and easy. Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls as your dealership destination and enjoy your new Highlander!

Iana
4/01/2015

"Dealer review"

Thank you Chris for expert help in selecting our car. it was nice to work with you! we are very happy that chose the DCH auto group!!!!!

April 02, 2015

Thanks for the five-star feedback!

bob
3/26/2015

"Positive buying experience"

Our salesman, Chris Heimink, was attentive, informative, cooperative and not pushy. All in all, my buying experience was more positive than I anticipated and I would definitely consider buying another vehicle from DCH.

Mike Smith

March 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Bob! We are glad Chris exceeded your expectations during your interactions with him. Please come back to see us soon!

Regina
3/17/2015

"I bought a 2014 Toyota Venza "

Anne Farrell was great to work with! In a sea of male salespeople, I was so happy to see a woman. She was knowledgeable and friendly and helped us make the best choice for me and my family. I also appreciated that the financial manager, Luis Alverez, easily connected with my credit union and saved me time and a trip. I highly recommend this dealership....this is our fourth Toyota and it definitely won't be our last!

Luis Alverez

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Regina! We are so happy Anne was able to make your car buying experience as enjoyable as possible. Enjoy your new Toyota and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

amanley
3/09/2015

"dealer review"

thank you chris for excellent service,,,, along with pinkal patel for a great trade and his help...this is the third toyota we acquired through wappinger's toyota,, we would do business there again. because of distance, we service our vehicle's with a dealership where we live in kingston.. this is absolutely no reflection on the service dept at wappinger's toyota,, distance is a factor,,, thanks again for excellent experiences,,, t manley

March 09, 2015

Mr. Manley, thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are honored to know that we have earned your business and trust over the years. Enjoy your new Toyota, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

donaldjacobson
3/01/2015

"Chris was great to work with"

This is far from our nearest Toyota dealership. Yet twice now they have made car buying a pleasant experience so they are worth the over one hour trip.

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Donald! We are so glad Chris and the rest of our team has provided you with enjoyable experiences worth driving an hour for! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Debbie
2/25/2015

"Excellent Day"

I walked into the dealership expecting to buy a used car and ended up the evening with a brand new car. Chris was so nice. I couldn't have asked for better service. It was a truly amazing evening. Thank you, Debbie Walsh

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Debbie! We are so happy Pinkal and Chris could provide you with an enjoyable experience. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Chris  Heimink