DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

1349 Route 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
R&N V
5/28/2015

"Smooth experience all around"

How I appreciated the courteousness and professionalism of Evin Calderon and D. Church (technician) in handling a couple of safety recall issues and putting together a list of recommended services for my car. Thanks again!

Evin Calderon; D. Church

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the great, five-star review! We're thrilled to hear that both Evin and D. Church provided you with such a positive service experience and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance!

Kristyn.Chesney
5/26/2015

"Great First Time Buying Experience!"

The staff here was so friendly and laid back! Leroy was so nice and easy to relate to. He made sure that I walked out with a great car and very fair pricing. I never once felt like I was pressured or making a mistake. I was able to make a decision and felt good about it. Such a great and warm environment. This was my first time buying my own car and Leroy made it such a great experience. I recommend this dealership to everyone I can. I will definitely be returning in the future.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, Kristyn! We hope you enjoy your new car, and we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota! We hope to see you again soon.

happyowner
5/19/2015

"pressure free sales people"

The salesman we worked with was very knowledgeable and thorough. He gave us option information to take home so that we wouldn't be overwhelmed when we picked up the car. We were able to call and let them know what options we would like so that they could have them on the car when we picked it up.

Michael Smith

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that our staff was able to provide you with comprehensive vehicle options in a pleasant, stress-free manner. We look forward to servicing you in the future at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota!

Cboyd1
5/12/2015

"Great salesman, seamless transaction, very fair."

Called ahead and got pre-approved. Met with salesman the following morning. Car was exactly as described. Price was fair, great finance rate, great trade in offer. I have purchased several cars in the past and honestly always felt taken advantage of, until now. I am very happy. I would recommend Chris Heimink highly. I never felt pushed or lied to. 5 stars.

Mike Smith finance.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so pleased to hear that Chris and other members of our staff provided you with an enjoyable buying experience and you were able to receive a great deal on your new vehicle. Enjoy your new purchase and we hope to see you again soon!

ToHipToBeSquare
5/10/2015

"New lease"

My lease was up in June and my only other experience with a lease was back in the 90's. Naeem Randall made the process effortless. I explained what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend and with in 24 hours I was in a new car. I handed him the keys to my 2013 and he handed me the keys to a 2015. No money down, just a new and affordable car payment. I also got a few extras I didn't expect that didn't break my budget thanks to Naeem. The only thing I wish he would have done was try to talk me out of leasing a black car...me and foam and wash are going to be best friends !

May 12, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that you were pleased with your car buying experience and Naeem's great service! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Hope to see you again soon!

map123
5/03/2015

"Love my new car!"

The employees at this dealership with both kind and helpful.They worked with us on the price and were not pushy. I would highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle! Salesperson Chris Heimink was great to work with, He took a ton of time to explain and educate us about the car, prices, features, and more! He also comes highly recommended. :)

May 04, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us! It's great to know that Chris took great care of you and helped you find the right vehicle at the right price. We're hope you're enjoying your new car! Please let us know if we can be of any help answering questions, concerns, or scheduling service. We look forward to working with you again soon.

rowbow
4/30/2015

"Friendly and Competent Service!!"

Although the office was quite bust being that it was a Saturday, the employees that we dealt with were very knowledgable and worked diligently to get us in and out with our new car on the same day even staying open late to do so. We enjoyed our experience and plan to use this dealership in all of our future purchases. Chris Heimink was an exceptional Salesperson and constantly gave us updates throughout the process as well as offering beverages and pizza to make sure we were comfortable.

April 30, 2015

Wow, thanks for the great review! Chris is an excellent salesman, and we are pleased to hear that he was able to make your car buying experience comfortable and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new car. Please don't hesitate to come see us again!

jott
4/20/2015

"Very Happy :!!!""

My friend and co-worker recommended DCH to me . I just purchased a 2015 Corolla at DCH and was very satisfied w/ their salesmanship. It was exceptional ! No pressure truly professional !! Chris Heimink was knowledgeable and answered all my questions no matter how many times I asked the same one ! I'm very happy and confident that I made my purchase at DCH. I highly recommend just going to experience the difference in dealerships. JT

April 20, 2015

Wow - thank you for sharing such a wonderful review! We're very happy to hear you were very satisfied with your first visit with us and were able to find the perfect 2015 Corolla for you. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or maintenance requests you may have!

aderiggi
4/18/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

This is my second vehicle purchased from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. As was the case with my previous purchase, my experience with this dealership was excellent. My salesman Akeem Jackson was very friendly, attentive, informative, cooperative and not pushy. This was also the case with the finance manager Mike Smith, that I dealt with as well. I also meet with managers Daryl Callahan and Pinkal Patel who were super friendly and made purchasing a new vehicle very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a great and reliable vehicle. I know I will be back to purchase my next vehicle from DCH Wappinger Falls Toyota.

Daryl Callahan, Mike Smith

April 20, 2015

Thank you for leaving a review of our dealership! We're honored to have earned your loyalty and word of mouth recommendation. It's also great to learn that Akeem, Pinkal and Daryl were able to make you feel welcomed and valued. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle -- please let us know if you have any questions or concerns before your next scheduled maintenance appointment! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

jenjen
4/11/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Thanks to Chris Heimink for his expert salesmanship, we're extremely happy with our new Toyota Tacoma it was a pleasure working with you. We will be sending friends and relatives your way. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. See you soon

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to find the perfect Toyota with you. We hope you are enjoying your new Tacoma! As always, we appreciate your loyalty and for your shared recommendations with friends and family. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Reviews of Chris  Heimink