DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Chris Heimink

January 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- Rav4

Buying our Rav4 at DCH was a pleasure. Nate was so helpful and very knowledgeable. He never put pressure on us and was able to answer all our questions. He was personable and made the whole process quick and painless.

January 14, 2017

"A GREAT BUY"

- sexy mama

I went to DCH Wappingers Falls to buy my second car because everyone there are very friendly. I traded my corolla and received a fair value for it. The dealer i dealt with Michael Steinke explained everything i needed to know about my new Rave 4. Both Mr. Steinke and his supervisor Robert Schaeffer were both very professional and catered to my needs

January 11, 2017

"Releasing another Highlander"

- METS Fan

I dealt with Chris Heimink and his boss Robert Schaeffer and both were very helpful and also came through with the color car I wanted. When I arrived to pickup my car everything was ready and I spent about 45 minutes total from the time I walked in until I drove off with my car. Overall very happy with my purchase.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $21968