DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
donaldjacobson
3/01/2015

"Chris was great to work with"

This is far from our nearest Toyota dealership. Yet twice now they have made car buying a pleasant experience so they are worth the over one hour trip.

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Donald! We are so glad Chris and the rest of our team has provided you with enjoyable experiences worth driving an hour for! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Debbie
2/25/2015

"Excellent Day"

I walked into the dealership expecting to buy a used car and ended up the evening with a brand new car. Chris was so nice. I couldn't have asked for better service. It was a truly amazing evening. Thank you, Debbie Walsh

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Debbie! We are so happy Pinkal and Chris could provide you with an enjoyable experience. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

smoke.stack.jack
2/23/2015

"Stop Shop with the Best"

If you want the best sales person to work with, you have to go to DCH Toyota in Wappingers Falls, NY. Not only that if you want the best deal for a car you need to shop there as well. Let me tell you about Chris Heimink: What an asset to the dealership. His great personality and his knowledge of the Toyota line of vehicles is remarkable. He is a salesman that is there to help the customer in what ever they are looking for in a great ride. Is helpful in every way to help you make the choice that is right for you. Chris goes out of his way to make sure everything is taken care of and doesn't leave anything to chance. Chris makes sure everything goes smooth in every part of the sales transaction. So if you are in the market for a new or a used car give them a shot and be sure to ask for Chris Heimink. Let me add this as well the rest of the staff at this dealership is quiet remarkable. All of the people on the floor are friendly, helpful and treat you as a special client. Hats off to each and every one of you. Thank you for making my new car shopping experience so nice..

February 24, 2015

Wow! Thank you for such a great review of Chris! We are so happy that he and the rest of our team members could provide you with a smooth and enjoyable experience at DCH Wappingers Falls. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

sc1
2/05/2015

"Thanks Chris"

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend seeing Chris to anyone who is looking to get a new Toyota. He was very patient and did his best to get a fair price. Thank you Chris, Sean

February 05, 2015

Thanks for the great post! I'm so glad to learn that you found our staff and crew very friendly and accommodating, Chris in particular. Thank you for you stopping by and we hope to see you again!

blkvoices1
2/03/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

We received a mailer. Called dealer with skepticism based on current credit report. We just purchased a new home a new car for my wife so on paper from everyone pulling my credit it brought credit score down. After talking to Mary on the phone (Who I have yet to meet by the way :) ) I setup an appointment for me and my wife to at least go and see if these guys were any good. We walked in the door and were immediately greeted by Leroy. A very soft spoken young man who explained to us the process we would be going through over the next couple of hours. Mind you we had just purchased a new car for my wife (not a good experience). The folks at this dealership made us feel welcomed, like family, like they understood this was our price. This is what we can afford to pay and not a cent more and this is the car we want. They said okay. Here is your car, this is your price, for your certified Toyota. Beautiful 2013 Toyota Rav4. Best car buying experience in my 53 years. Go DCH and Thank You. Oh What A Feeling

February 04, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so happy to hear that Leroy and our staff were able to make you feel like family and find you the perfect car for the perfect price! Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and enjoy your new 2013 Toyota Rav4!

job1066
1/28/2015

"HORRIBLE SERVICE"

I TOOK MY TOYOTA FJ CRUISER IN TO HAVE A CALIBER REPLACED. THEY DID THE JOB A DAY AFTER BEING PROMISED. THAT IS NOT THE HARD PART. THEY USED AUTOZONE PARTS AND CHARGED FULL TOYOTA PRICES. THE CALIPER IS $83.99 AT AUTO ZONE. DCH KINDLY CHARGED ME $140.00 FOR THE SAME PART. I REPLACED MY FRONT ROTORS AND PADS AS WELL. I'M SURE THEY WERE MARKED UP TO FULL TOYOTA RETAL JUST THE SAME. MY FJ CRUISER AND CAMRY HAVE SEEN THE LAST OF DCH.

SERVICE

February 17, 2015

Dear Job1066 - My name is Lee Burns and I'm the general manager at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Thank you for taking the time to address your concern. I have looked into this matter and find the following; The caliper that we replaced on your FJ Cruiser was not purchased through Auto Zone. However, a replacement caliper from Auto Zone sells for $159.58 and comes with a limited warranty that does not cover all the replacement labor cost in the event of a part failure. The caliper (non OEM) that we installed on your vehicle for $126.00, $140.00, less a 10% discount, comes with a limited lifetime warranty, and includes the entire labor cost. The Toyota OEM caliper, part number 47750-35411 sells for over $300.00. Please be assured that we make every effort to provide our customers with the best possible value customer service. I would be happy to personally discuss your concern with you further. I can be reached at (845) 296-4200. Regards, Lee Burns

MX5-Champ
1/14/2015

"painless!"

Our second purchase from DCH was as easy as the first five years ago. A big car guy, this purchase involved a lot of research and once again Toyota came out on top. Rich was a pleasure to deal with and I don't think I could be much happier with the experience.

January 15, 2015

Thanks for the awesome feedback! I'm so honored to learn that we were able to find you perfect vehicle for the second time, and I hope that we can continue to meet your customer needs well into the future. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

BAALLERT02
12/13/2014

"Positive Experience"

I made the forty mile drive to Wappingers Falls Toyota because I could not come to an agreement with the trade in value for my car with the dealership that I normally deal with. I was not being unreasonable in my request I did my research. When I came to Wappingers Falls Toyota they heard me and we did the walk around together so I could point out some additions to my car. In the end they ended up giving me slightly more than I was asking. The purchase was smooth and painless. Everything is transparent. Each cost is itemized on the paperwork so you know exactly what you are paying for. I am happy with the SUV I purchased and I would definitely come back here again to purchase.

December 15, 2014

We appreciate the great review of our dealership and are so glad we were able to honor your request! It is wonderful to hear that your car-buying experience was easy and painless. Please come see us if any automotive needs arise down the road. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new SUV! ​

lauren.a
12/04/2014

"New car for Christmas!"

Although I had leased one other time before, I was pretty nervous going in to the dealership recently. I was going to be on my own without a cosigner and feared it would be expensive or not work out, however DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota really put me at ease. I was paired with a really friendly and helpful salesman, Jose Villar. He worked with my budget and helped to get me a student discount which made my lease really affordable! I love my new Corolla and would highly recomend anyone to go to DCH and see Jose for a new Toyota.

December 04, 2014

Hi Lauren, Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and taking the time to write this excellent review. We also appreciate your nice words about Jose. We’re lucky to have him on our team. We strive to provide friendly and helpful service, so we’re pleased to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new Corolla!

KeyLimePie
12/02/2014

"Piece of Cake !"

We've purchased 2 vehicles from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota prior, so we are very familiar with the dealership and service at this location, but this latest lease purchase was EASY! We worked with Chris Heimink who was excellent. We're new to the lease process and Chris answered all of our questions and helped us make our decisions. We took possession of the vehicle in the same day, all insurance and dmv paperwork was done at the dealership making the process a real pleasure. We are very pleased with our experience and would highly recommend DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota!

December 03, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star review and wonderful compliments on Chris's excellent work. We are glad he was able to assist you with your latest lease purchase and helped you make the decision on your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviews of Chris  Heimink