DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

1349 Route 9,
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
bob
3/26/2015

"Positive buying experience"

Our salesman, Chris Heimink, was attentive, informative, cooperative and not pushy. All in all, my buying experience was more positive than I anticipated and I would definitely consider buying another vehicle from DCH.

Mike Smith

March 27, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Bob! We are glad Chris exceeded your expectations during your interactions with him. Please come back to see us soon!

Regina
3/17/2015

"I bought a 2014 Toyota Venza "

Anne Farrell was great to work with! In a sea of male salespeople, I was so happy to see a woman. She was knowledgeable and friendly and helped us make the best choice for me and my family. I also appreciated that the financial manager, Luis Alverez, easily connected with my credit union and saved me time and a trip. I highly recommend this dealership....this is our fourth Toyota and it definitely won't be our last!

Luis Alverez

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Regina! We are so happy Anne was able to make your car buying experience as enjoyable as possible. Enjoy your new Toyota and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

amanley
3/09/2015

"dealer review"

thank you chris for excellent service,,,, along with pinkal patel for a great trade and his help...this is the third toyota we acquired through wappinger's toyota,, we would do business there again. because of distance, we service our vehicle's with a dealership where we live in kingston.. this is absolutely no reflection on the service dept at wappinger's toyota,, distance is a factor,,, thanks again for excellent experiences,,, t manley

March 09, 2015

Mr. Manley, thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are honored to know that we have earned your business and trust over the years. Enjoy your new Toyota, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

donaldjacobson
3/01/2015

"Chris was great to work with"

This is far from our nearest Toyota dealership. Yet twice now they have made car buying a pleasant experience so they are worth the over one hour trip.

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Donald! We are so glad Chris and the rest of our team has provided you with enjoyable experiences worth driving an hour for! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Debbie
2/25/2015

"Excellent Day"

I walked into the dealership expecting to buy a used car and ended up the evening with a brand new car. Chris was so nice. I couldn't have asked for better service. It was a truly amazing evening. Thank you, Debbie Walsh

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Debbie! We are so happy Pinkal and Chris could provide you with an enjoyable experience. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

smoke.stack.jack
2/23/2015

"Stop Shop with the Best"

If you want the best sales person to work with, you have to go to DCH Toyota in Wappingers Falls, NY. Not only that if you want the best deal for a car you need to shop there as well. Let me tell you about Chris Heimink: What an asset to the dealership. His great personality and his knowledge of the Toyota line of vehicles is remarkable. He is a salesman that is there to help the customer in what ever they are looking for in a great ride. Is helpful in every way to help you make the choice that is right for you. Chris goes out of his way to make sure everything is taken care of and doesn't leave anything to chance. Chris makes sure everything goes smooth in every part of the sales transaction. So if you are in the market for a new or a used car give them a shot and be sure to ask for Chris Heimink. Let me add this as well the rest of the staff at this dealership is quiet remarkable. All of the people on the floor are friendly, helpful and treat you as a special client. Hats off to each and every one of you. Thank you for making my new car shopping experience so nice..

February 24, 2015

Wow! Thank you for such a great review of Chris! We are so happy that he and the rest of our team members could provide you with a smooth and enjoyable experience at DCH Wappingers Falls. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

LAFROG814
2/18/2015

"DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED!!"

BUYER BEWARE!!! I AM STILL WAITING FOR A $14.76 REFUND FROM AUGUST OF 2014. THIS PLACE IS A RIP OFF. THEY QUOTE YOU A PRICE FOR TOYOTA PARTS AND THEN PUT AFTER MARKET PARTS IN. THEY PUT BRAND NEW TIRES ON RUSTED RIMS. JUST PURCHASE A USED CAR AND THERE IS A CLUNKING NOISE, BUT NO THEY DON'T HEAR IT. UNTIL AN HONEST REPAIRMAN SAYS THAT THE REAR STRUT IS BAD. AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

February 20, 2015

Dear Ms. R: My name is Lee Burns and I'm the general manager at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. I have personally left several messages in an attempt to help resolve your concern. I also sent you an email this past Wednesday and have not heard back. If you would like to discuss the problem you are having with you Highlander further, I can be reached at (845) 298-8880. Regards, Lee Burns

sc1
2/05/2015

"Thanks Chris"

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend seeing Chris to anyone who is looking to get a new Toyota. He was very patient and did his best to get a fair price. Thank you Chris, Sean

February 05, 2015

Thanks for the great post! I'm so glad to learn that you found our staff and crew very friendly and accommodating, Chris in particular. Thank you for you stopping by and we hope to see you again!

blkvoices1
2/03/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

We received a mailer. Called dealer with skepticism based on current credit report. We just purchased a new home a new car for my wife so on paper from everyone pulling my credit it brought credit score down. After talking to Mary on the phone (Who I have yet to meet by the way :) ) I setup an appointment for me and my wife to at least go and see if these guys were any good. We walked in the door and were immediately greeted by Leroy. A very soft spoken young man who explained to us the process we would be going through over the next couple of hours. Mind you we had just purchased a new car for my wife (not a good experience). The folks at this dealership made us feel welcomed, like family, like they understood this was our price. This is what we can afford to pay and not a cent more and this is the car we want. They said okay. Here is your car, this is your price, for your certified Toyota. Beautiful 2013 Toyota Rav4. Best car buying experience in my 53 years. Go DCH and Thank You. Oh What A Feeling

February 04, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so happy to hear that Leroy and our staff were able to make you feel like family and find you the perfect car for the perfect price! Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and enjoy your new 2013 Toyota Rav4!

job1066
1/28/2015

"HORRIBLE SERVICE"

I TOOK MY TOYOTA FJ CRUISER IN TO HAVE A CALIBER REPLACED. THEY DID THE JOB A DAY AFTER BEING PROMISED. THAT IS NOT THE HARD PART. THEY USED AUTOZONE PARTS AND CHARGED FULL TOYOTA PRICES. THE CALIPER IS $83.99 AT AUTO ZONE. DCH KINDLY CHARGED ME $140.00 FOR THE SAME PART. I REPLACED MY FRONT ROTORS AND PADS AS WELL. I'M SURE THEY WERE MARKED UP TO FULL TOYOTA RETAL JUST THE SAME. MY FJ CRUISER AND CAMRY HAVE SEEN THE LAST OF DCH.

SERVICE

February 17, 2015

Dear Job1066 - My name is Lee Burns and I'm the general manager at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Thank you for taking the time to address your concern. I have looked into this matter and find the following; The caliper that we replaced on your FJ Cruiser was not purchased through Auto Zone. However, a replacement caliper from Auto Zone sells for $159.58 and comes with a limited warranty that does not cover all the replacement labor cost in the event of a part failure. The caliper (non OEM) that we installed on your vehicle for $126.00, $140.00, less a 10% discount, comes with a limited lifetime warranty, and includes the entire labor cost. The Toyota OEM caliper, part number 47750-35411 sells for over $300.00. Please be assured that we make every effort to provide our customers with the best possible value customer service. I would be happy to personally discuss your concern with you further. I can be reached at (845) 296-4200. Regards, Lee Burns

Reviews of Chris  Heimink