DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Call
DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Info
About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

At DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, you'll find a better way to buy a car. Thousands of customers love Toyota vehicles-and this dealership-but don't like the hassle of car buying. This became the incentive for change, introducing Hassle-Free Pricing to the Hudson Valley. LOOK FOR YOUR HASSLE-FREE PRICE ON EACH AND EVERY NEW TOYOTA AND PRE-OWNED VEHICLE. Rest assured that the car you get is the car you'll love. No games. No gimmicks. No second-guessing. This is the way car-buying was meant to be.

About DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Bagels
  • Baby Changing Station
MX5-Champ
1/14/2015

"painless!"

Our second purchase from DCH was as easy as the first five years ago. A big car guy, this purchase involved a lot of research and once again Toyota came out on top. Rich was a pleasure to deal with and I don't think I could be much happier with the experience.

January 15, 2015

Thanks for the awesome feedback! I'm so honored to learn that we were able to find you perfect vehicle for the second time, and I hope that we can continue to meet your customer needs well into the future. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

BAALLERT02
12/13/2014

"Positive Experience"

I made the forty mile drive to Wappingers Falls Toyota because I could not come to an agreement with the trade in value for my car with the dealership that I normally deal with. I was not being unreasonable in my request I did my research. When I came to Wappingers Falls Toyota they heard me and we did the walk around together so I could point out some additions to my car. In the end they ended up giving me slightly more than I was asking. The purchase was smooth and painless. Everything is transparent. Each cost is itemized on the paperwork so you know exactly what you are paying for. I am happy with the SUV I purchased and I would definitely come back here again to purchase.

December 15, 2014

We appreciate the great review of our dealership and are so glad we were able to honor your request! It is wonderful to hear that your car-buying experience was easy and painless. Please come see us if any automotive needs arise down the road. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new SUV! ​

lauren.a
12/04/2014

"New car for Christmas!"

Although I had leased one other time before, I was pretty nervous going in to the dealership recently. I was going to be on my own without a cosigner and feared it would be expensive or not work out, however DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota really put me at ease. I was paired with a really friendly and helpful salesman, Jose Villar. He worked with my budget and helped to get me a student discount which made my lease really affordable! I love my new Corolla and would highly recomend anyone to go to DCH and see Jose for a new Toyota.

December 04, 2014

Hi Lauren, Thank you for choosing DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota and taking the time to write this excellent review. We also appreciate your nice words about Jose. We’re lucky to have him on our team. We strive to provide friendly and helpful service, so we’re pleased to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new Corolla!

KeyLimePie
12/02/2014

"Piece of Cake !"

We've purchased 2 vehicles from DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota prior, so we are very familiar with the dealership and service at this location, but this latest lease purchase was EASY! We worked with Chris Heimink who was excellent. We're new to the lease process and Chris answered all of our questions and helped us make our decisions. We took possession of the vehicle in the same day, all insurance and dmv paperwork was done at the dealership making the process a real pleasure. We are very pleased with our experience and would highly recommend DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota!

December 03, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star review and wonderful compliments on Chris's excellent work. We are glad he was able to assist you with your latest lease purchase and helped you make the decision on your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

bianca.elizabeth.87
11/24/2014

"Finally!"

After shopping around and researching for about four months I finally stopped in to DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. From the moment I walked in I felt very comfortable and treated fairly. I met with Richard Schiro and he helped me with the entire process after seeing a few cars I liked. Richard's professionalism and thoroughness with the experience never skipped a beat. Among him and his team, I felt confident I was making the right decision after being let down so many times with other local dealerships. I would strongly refer any family member or friend to this dealer because of the positive experience I had. Thank you for everything!

November 24, 2014

Hello Bianca, thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Richard and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

gccck
11/22/2014

"Chris Heimink is a great salesperson"

Dealing with Chis Heimink was the best experience we ever had when purchasing a car. Chris made the selection, financing, trade-in process very, very positive. e went above & beyond from start to finish. I highly recommend Chris to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thanks for everything Chris.

Chris Heimink

November 24, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that Chris made your buying experience easy and stress-free. We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Aniram1974
11/22/2014

"Best customer service"

Friendly and attentive staff, tailor their services to customers' needs, don't take advantage of customers. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre- owned vehicle. They will go out of their way to help a customer.

Lee Burns - General Manager

November 24, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! It is always a pleasure hearing back from customers about their positive experiences in our dealership. We thank you for the recommendation and look forward to working with you in the future.

kristina.meseck
11/11/2014

"Above and Beyond!"

We traveled quite a distance to purchase the 2014 Toyota Highlander Limited after finding it online on the DCH website because they were in very short supply when we were ready to purchase. Everything was easy, right from the initial internet contact to placing a hold on the vehicle. Everyone was quick to respond to our questions, whether by telephone or email. When we arrived at the dealership, we were immediately greeted by Naeem Randall, our salesman who said "Hey, you're right on time! I'm having your vehicle washed and it'll be brought around front shortly." Everyone was friendly and helpful and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Naeem went over the features of the vehicle with us and we were on our way. To our dismay, we traveled several hours and realized that somehow a screw had gotten embedded in one of the tires. As the dealership was under construction at the time the vehicle was purchased, we assumed that it had happened while we were in the process of picking it up so we called Naeem and asked him what we should do. After a quick discussion with management we were told we could either drive back and they would replace the tire for us or we could go to a local Toyota dealership to have the tire replaced and send them the receipt and they would reimburse us. We chose the second option and received the reimbursement within a few weeks. THAT's customer service, folks! Not only do we LOVE our Highlander, we think that the folks at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota are top notch and we recommend them to EVERYONE when we talk about our buying experience. Go see them-you can't go wrong!

November 14, 2014

Wow Kristina! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear about your positive experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and always try to make our customers feel comfortable and knowledgeable. Its great to hear your experience with Naeem and the rest of the team went so smoothly. We will pass along the kind words. Thanks for your business and let us know if any questions arise!

cg7
10/23/2014

"Made my vehicle purchase fast and easy!"

I came to the dealership from more than 45 minutes away. DCH happened to have the Toyota 4Runner model I wanted in the color I desired. I called the dealership and asked if the truck was still available. It was. Not knowing what to expect when I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly customer representative whom said, "we were expecting you!" From there I met MJ Herring whom was a pleasure to do business with. The entire experience was very nice. From the purchase to the delivery, MJ was a gentleman. Can't say enough about the entire staff at DCH. Thanks to: MJ, Carl and Rob.

Carl and Rob

October 24, 2014

Thank you for honoring us with a five-star rating! I am glad to hear that MJ was able to make your customer experience nice and easy. Thank you for your purchase and enjoy your new Toyota 4Runner!

gpopendreo
10/20/2014

"Excellent and hassle free experience"

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our new Prius from Michael. He was knowledge, friendly and courteous. It was an easy, hassle free experience from start to finish. We would happily use this dealer ship and Michael for future purchases.

October 20, 2014

Thank you for honoring us with a 5-Star Review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Michael and I will be sure to pass it along to him and the rest of our staff here at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Prius!

Reviews of Richard Schiro