Damerow Ford

Good

Damerow Ford

Damerow Ford Info
About Damerow Ford

At Damerow Ford, we carry the full line of new Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs to ensure that no matter what vehicle you're looking for, we have one available. From the beginning of the sales experience to the end, we will work hard to ensure that you're happy with the vehicle you've chosen as well as with us. We don't just want to sell you a new car; we want to turn you into a repeat customer. By providing you with an excellent sales and service experience we aim to do just that. You can find us at 12325 SW Canyon Road in Beaverton, on the corner of SW East Ave, between SW Hall Blvd and SW Lombard Ave — an easy drive for our customers from Hillsboro, Vancouver, and beyond.

About Damerow Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Stan Adamek
11/19/2014

"2014 Ford F150 Ecoboost"

I worked with Larry and David, they were both great. No pressure friendly guys. Glad I purchased at Damerow instead of going to that place across the river.

Larry David Stone

jruef90
10/03/2014

"Worst Experience Ever with a Dealership"

Negligent in their paperwork. Paperwork went on for a full month of faxing and not receiving. Needing more and more. Failed to disclose "details". For example does this have Sirius radio, "yes", failed to tell you it wasnt working. Never will go back. However, liked salesman very much.

Dan & Brandon

Browneyes61
9/20/2014

"2013. Ford explorer "

Great service my husband an I received , from start to finish. Thanks Damerow Ford , going to love my new Toy an now I can take all my grandkids at onetime .

Not sure

jonsandst
9/13/2014

"Terrible Experience"

I purchased a new F150 with an OEM accessory to be added after delivery as parts were not in stock. The price was included in the negotiation, they were a little deceptive on this but I was assured they would honor the agreement. As the process developed they became condescending and insulting. I tried to get the general managers help but nothing.

Brian R.

Damerow Ford responded to this review

October 08, 2014

I am terribly sorry for all of your troubles. Fortunately, Got in touch with a customer and have the issue resolved. Hope you are enjoying your vacation in Hawaii...

thissucks25
9/01/2014

"finance guy is a bully"

All went great in buying our new car until we had to sign the papers. When we wouldn't buy the extended warranty, he started yelling at us. He told us what debt we would be in, would max out our credit cards, that he has binders of cars that come in for repairs weekly, with all the computer's something is sure to break, were just lucky our other Ford hasn't has numerous problems yet, and we would remember him when we were in financial problems for not buying the warranty!!

a bully

Wattersond
7/31/2014

"Outstanding Experience with an On-line Sports Car Purchase"

In July of this year, I purchased a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe. I spoke with Dan Hunt and Brian (Sales Manager) to make the deal on this high-end sports car with only 9K miles on it. Dan and Brian were outstanding to work with, 100% accurate description of the car, pricing was very competitive, and they bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. In addition to a great car buying experience, they also setup and handled shipping the car from Portland to Billings, MT. Everything went well and I would definitely not hesitate to purchase from them again if they had a vehicle that I was interested in.

Dan Hunt & Brian Rumstad

FamilyBlack
7/15/2014

"Poor vehicle, pushy salesmen, just want your money."

Tire had a bulge in it. According to the warranty it was not covered by Ford but the tire manufacturer does cover it if no evidence can be found that it is caused by an impact of some kind (hitting a curb). Instead of informing my wife that she can take it to a continental dealer they instead handed her a bill for $205. She swears that she has not hit a curb and has not driven recklessly. I inspected the wheel and tire and could find ZERO evidence that she had hit a curb, it had to be a defect. She left without paying and contacted me. I reviewed our warranty information and decided to return to the service department and ask them why they didn't inform her of her options. I informed the adviser Jeremy C that I was unhappy and would file a complaint online if he was unwilling to at least attempt to rectify the situation in some way. He encouraged me to do so! He told me there was no way he would do anything to help us and then encouraged me to go ahead and "Do my worst". What kind of circus are these guys running over there?

Jeremy C.

RJ Priest
5/01/2014

"David Stone was GREAT"

David Stone was really great. I appreciated his thorough knowledge and his wonderful demeanor. I will call upon him again. I enjoyed talking to him.

David Stone

1thompson
4/30/2014

"Great Job"

Great Selection, Great Customer Service, (David) Great Price, Great Experience.. Make sure you ask for David, he will listen and get you the best deal for your money! 5 Stars

David Stone

Happpiness
4/30/2014

"Two Thumbs Up..."

Would highly recommend Damerow Ford to anyone looking for a good deal... Ask for Dave, hes a great guy and will go to work for you.

Dave Stone