Damerow Ford

12325 SW Canyon Rd.,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Damerow Ford Info
About Damerow Ford

At Damerow Ford, we carry the full line of new Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs to ensure that no matter what vehicle you're looking for, we have one available. From the beginning of the sales experience to the end, we will work hard to ensure that you're happy with the vehicle you've chosen as well as with us. We don't just want to sell you a new car; we want to turn you into a repeat customer. By providing you with an excellent sales and service experience we aim to do just that. You can find us at 12325 SW Canyon Road in Beaverton, on the corner of SW East Ave, between SW Hall Blvd and SW Lombard Ave — an easy drive for our customers from Hillsboro, Vancouver, and beyond.

About Damerow Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Lori&Ron
8/29/2016

"Amazing Emily"

My husband and I were looking for a Ford and met Emily (internet sales) through Costco's membership car club. Being Honda & Toyota owners, a Ford was a new concept. Emily was amazing in going above and beyond in every possible way to secure what we asked her for. We ended up Purchasing a used car from another party but had we not found it, we would purchase from Damerov Ford and specifically Emily Lai. She is an inspiration and example of what quality customer service looks like.

Emily Lai

Nobody
7/20/2016

"New car"

I just bought my 5th new car from Damerow Ford!! Thanks again. There was no pressure and Chase did a great job. I love my new car

Thanks Chase

theeurofamily
6/28/2016

"Great experince"

We purchased a 2013 Ford Egde through their CPO program. Couldn't have asked for better service. I would definitely use this establishment to sell-buy a car in the future. Special shoutout to Emily who was our sales rep. She was great and attentive. A++

Emily

soma151
3/25/2016

"OMG Ring…Ring…Ring 1970 called and tried to sale me a car."

We went to 6 dealerships looking for our new car or Truck, this dealership internet person was very rude and unhelpful but we wanted to drive and see the Trucks, we walk around for 30 min before a salesperson come out. He was not helpful at all, he didn't know where any of his cars or trucks where on the lot, didn't really know any THINK ABOUT F250 TRUCKS..JuST keep saying we are the No 1 Ford dealership and we are the best so if you buy from any one but us you will get ripped off and taken for a ride. It really was like buying a car back in 1970, some of you old guys can remember that…lol…This is just no the way to try and sale cars any more, no other dealer ship treated us this way. The lady on the internet even told me Yelp reviews are fake and people pay yelp to put up good reviews and take off bad ones, then she tried to post good reviews on yelp.

don't know his name and don't care

Caseless
3/21/2016

"Terrible service. Dealership killed my car. "

Had an '02 Escape. Ignition coil blew (again) due to water intrusion. Dropped SUV off. Was quoted $450 to fix, which was on par with what it cost to fix the first time it happened. Service guy called back, gave a "revised estimate" of around $1000 to replace the coil. Told guy I'd take it somewhere else. He asked how much I was willing to pay to have them do the work. He "checked with the service manager", and revised the quote to $860. I passed. He called back again and offered $650. I accepted. When I picked the car up, was charged $680.40 Three days later, car stars making rattling, squealing noises. Take it back, dealership wants to charge $7200 for new engine. They claim that, even though they had to disassemble the engine and intake, the engine failure was unrelated to their work. Never ever ever use this dealership.

Bryant

Jeep license
2/26/2016

"Licensing mess!"

Don't buy a vehicle from this place, you'll never be able to talk to anyone after you do. I've called 8 times and just keep getting transferred to voice mails of people that don't respond!

Wendy, Shawna and a multitude of others

markincline
1/22/2016

"Damerow goes to bat for its customers"

In Brief: The dealership sold me a used truck, as well as a warranty from National Warranty Corp of Oregon, which was essentially void before the truck left the lot due to a wheel size deviation from Factory 17" wheels to the AS SOLD, 18" wheels. Fast forward 2 years, and the automatic transmission dies. NWC denies the claim, but Damerow Ford goes to bat for me, and gets NWC to pay up. Thanks Damerow Ford, esp. Ali and Bryce.

Bradley

Coolcar123
1/21/2016

"Worst service ever"

I've never had such horrible service in my life. I went in to get a recall done on my car. They never told me how long it would take, didn't offer me a shuttle or ride to my home, never apologized for continuing to push back the time it was ready and gave it back to me with a new problem! The customer service was despicable. I called twice for a survey to be sent to me and they never sent it. Damerow Ford Service is a disgrace.

Scott

Grandmaj
1/18/2016

"Excellent. Best experience in car buying"

Cris Moore knew my price range and only showed me used cars I could afford, no high pressure to upgrade. I was treated with complete courtesy by all staff and all steps of the process were explained to me in detail. When asked if I would recommend Cris to others looking for a used car.....ABSOLUTELY, in fact I already have.

Cris Moore

LindaG
11/23/2015

"Awsome!"

I was very happy with my entire buying experience at Damerow Ford. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and professional. The whole process moved very swiftly and before I knew it I was driving home in my new car.

Muhammad Khan, Kiyoshi Tsuji