Damerow Ford

Good

Damerow Ford
Damerow Ford Info
About Damerow Ford

At Damerow Ford, we carry the full line of new Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs to ensure that no matter what vehicle you're looking for, we have one available. From the beginning of the sales experience to the end, we will work hard to ensure that you're happy with the vehicle you've chosen as well as with us. We don't just want to sell you a new car; we want to turn you into a repeat customer. By providing you with an excellent sales and service experience we aim to do just that. You can find us at 12325 SW Canyon Road in Beaverton, on the corner of SW East Ave, between SW Hall Blvd and SW Lombard Ave — an easy drive for our customers from Hillsboro, Vancouver, and beyond.

About Damerow Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"finance guy is a bully"

All went great in buying our new car until we had to sign the papers. When we wouldn't buy the extended warranty, he started yelling at us. He told us what debt we would be in, would max out our credit cards, that he has binders of cars that come in for repairs weekly, with all the computer's something is sure to break, were just lucky our other Ford hasn't has numerous problems yet, and we would remember him when we were in financial problems for not buying the warranty!!

a bully

"Outstanding Experience with an On-line Sports Car Purchase"

In July of this year, I purchased a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe. I spoke with Dan Hunt and Brian (Sales Manager) to make the deal on this high-end sports car with only 9K miles on it. Dan and Brian were outstanding to work with, 100% accurate description of the car, pricing was very competitive, and they bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. In addition to a great car buying experience, they also setup and handled shipping the car from Portland to Billings, MT. Everything went well and I would definitely not hesitate to purchase from them again if they had a vehicle that I was interested in.

Dan Hunt & Brian Rumstad

"Poor vehicle, pushy salesmen, just want your money."

Tire had a bulge in it. According to the warranty it was not covered by Ford but the tire manufacturer does cover it if no evidence can be found that it is caused by an impact of some kind (hitting a curb). Instead of informing my wife that she can take it to a continental dealer they instead handed her a bill for $205. She swears that she has not hit a curb and has not driven recklessly. I inspected the wheel and tire and could find ZERO evidence that she had hit a curb, it had to be a defect. She left without paying and contacted me. I reviewed our warranty information and decided to return to the service department and ask them why they didn't inform her of her options. I informed the adviser Jeremy C that I was unhappy and would file a complaint online if he was unwilling to at least attempt to rectify the situation in some way. He encouraged me to do so! He told me there was no way he would do anything to help us and then encouraged me to go ahead and "Do my worst". What kind of circus are these guys running over there?

Jeremy C.

"David Stone was GREAT"

David Stone was really great. I appreciated his thorough knowledge and his wonderful demeanor. I will call upon him again. I enjoyed talking to him.

"Great Job"

Great Selection, Great Customer Service, (David) Great Price, Great Experience.. Make sure you ask for David, he will listen and get you the best deal for your money! 5 Stars

"Two Thumbs Up..."

Would highly recommend Damerow Ford to anyone looking for a good deal... Ask for Dave, hes a great guy and will go to work for you.

Dave Stone

"Everything is awesome!"

What an amazing salesperson! Jesse gave us tons of time to try out 2 different cars and we are buying tonight! There was no pressure at all! Thanks for

Jesse Nobile

"Unnecessary Service."

Went in for basic maintenance and diagnostic. Tried to pressure me into paying for SEVERAL unnecessary services that would have cost over $1000. No Thanks.

Jeremy

"#1 Customer Service"

I recently bought a truck from Damerow Ford. It was one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. It was quick and easy, David made the experience very pleasant unlike the other dealerships I had previously went to throughout the day. Triple AAA top of the line service.

"Awesome Experience "

From Top to Bottom of this dealership you guys are awesome!! David Stone, Warren , Brian, all of you went above and beyond to help me. Thank you