Damerow Ford

12325 SW Canyon Rd.,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Damerow Ford Info
About Damerow Ford

At Damerow Ford, we carry the full line of new Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs to ensure that no matter what vehicle you're looking for, we have one available. From the beginning of the sales experience to the end, we will work hard to ensure that you're happy with the vehicle you've chosen as well as with us. We don't just want to sell you a new car; we want to turn you into a repeat customer. By providing you with an excellent sales and service experience we aim to do just that. You can find us at 12325 SW Canyon Road in Beaverton, on the corner of SW East Ave, between SW Hall Blvd and SW Lombard Ave — an easy drive for our customers from Hillsboro, Vancouver, and beyond.

About Damerow Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

soma151
3/25/2016

"OMG Ring…Ring…Ring 1970 called and tried to sale me a car."

We went to 6 dealerships looking for our new car or Truck, this dealership internet person was very rude and unhelpful but we wanted to drive and see the Trucks, we walk around for 30 min before a salesperson come out. He was not helpful at all, he didn't know where any of his cars or trucks where on the lot, didn't really know any THINK ABOUT F250 TRUCKS..JuST keep saying we are the No 1 Ford dealership and we are the best so if you buy from any one but us you will get ripped off and taken for a ride. It really was like buying a car back in 1970, some of you old guys can remember that…lol…This is just no the way to try and sale cars any more, no other dealer ship treated us this way. The lady on the internet even told me Yelp reviews are fake and people pay yelp to put up good reviews and take off bad ones, then she tried to post good reviews on yelp.

don't know his name and don't care

Caseless
3/21/2016

"Terrible service. Dealership killed my car. "

Had an '02 Escape. Ignition coil blew (again) due to water intrusion. Dropped SUV off. Was quoted $450 to fix, which was on par with what it cost to fix the first time it happened. Service guy called back, gave a "revised estimate" of around $1000 to replace the coil. Told guy I'd take it somewhere else. He asked how much I was willing to pay to have them do the work. He "checked with the service manager", and revised the quote to $860. I passed. He called back again and offered $650. I accepted. When I picked the car up, was charged $680.40 Three days later, car stars making rattling, squealing noises. Take it back, dealership wants to charge $7200 for new engine. They claim that, even though they had to disassemble the engine and intake, the engine failure was unrelated to their work. Never ever ever use this dealership.

Bryant

Jeep license
2/26/2016

"Licensing mess!"

Don't buy a vehicle from this place, you'll never be able to talk to anyone after you do. I've called 8 times and just keep getting transferred to voice mails of people that don't respond!

Wendy, Shawna and a multitude of others

markincline
1/22/2016

"Damerow goes to bat for its customers"

In Brief: The dealership sold me a used truck, as well as a warranty from National Warranty Corp of Oregon, which was essentially void before the truck left the lot due to a wheel size deviation from Factory 17" wheels to the AS SOLD, 18" wheels. Fast forward 2 years, and the automatic transmission dies. NWC denies the claim, but Damerow Ford goes to bat for me, and gets NWC to pay up. Thanks Damerow Ford, esp. Ali and Bryce.

Bradley

Coolcar123
1/21/2016

"Worst service ever"

I've never had such horrible service in my life. I went in to get a recall done on my car. They never told me how long it would take, didn't offer me a shuttle or ride to my home, never apologized for continuing to push back the time it was ready and gave it back to me with a new problem! The customer service was despicable. I called twice for a survey to be sent to me and they never sent it. Damerow Ford Service is a disgrace.

Scott

Grandmaj
1/18/2016

"Excellent. Best experience in car buying"

Cris Moore knew my price range and only showed me used cars I could afford, no high pressure to upgrade. I was treated with complete courtesy by all staff and all steps of the process were explained to me in detail. When asked if I would recommend Cris to others looking for a used car.....ABSOLUTELY, in fact I already have.

Cris Moore

LindaG
11/23/2015

"Awsome!"

I was very happy with my entire buying experience at Damerow Ford. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and professional. The whole process moved very swiftly and before I knew it I was driving home in my new car.

Muhammad Khan, Kiyoshi Tsuji

Whome123
10/31/2015

"Terrible!! don't go here"

Call to check on a vehicle that was online here. Was told yes it's available he was looking at it right then. Drove over an hour to find out it had been sold two days ago. Liars!!! Do not shop here ever!!!!

??

Matt Happy New Owner of Ford Escape
9/11/2015

"Great buying experience!"

We recently purchased a Ford Escape from Damerow Ford. We had a very positive experience all because of our salesperson "Larry the Ford Guy." He was very professional and we never felt pressured. He answered all of our questions, explained all of the features of our new vehicle and followed up with us a couple of days after our purchase to see if we had any questions or concerns. Excellent customer service. If you are looking to purchase a Ford, go to Damerow Ford and ask for "Larry the Ford Guy!"

Larry the Ford Guy

everdaycarbuyer
8/24/2015

"horrible service"

They're very aggressive in their sales approach, to the point of being repulsive. The paperwork process is long and arduous. Buying a house is easier. Place is poison.

colton