Damerow Ford

12325 SW Canyon Rd.,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Damerow Ford Info
About Damerow Ford

At Damerow Ford, we carry the full line of new Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs to ensure that no matter what vehicle you're looking for, we have one available. From the beginning of the sales experience to the end, we will work hard to ensure that you're happy with the vehicle you've chosen as well as with us. We don't just want to sell you a new car; we want to turn you into a repeat customer. By providing you with an excellent sales and service experience we aim to do just that. You can find us at 12325 SW Canyon Road in Beaverton, on the corner of SW East Ave, between SW Hall Blvd and SW Lombard Ave — an easy drive for our customers from Hillsboro, Vancouver, and beyond.

About Damerow Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

markincline
1/22/2016

"Damerow writes worthless 3rd party Warranties"

Bradley the salesman was OK, the rest of the team needs some work. In Brief: The dealership sold me a used truck, as well as a warranty which was essentially void before the truck left the lot due to a wheel size deviation from Factory 17" wheels to the AS SOLD, 18" wheels. Details: I bought the 2005 F250 in July 2013. It had 72K miles on it.. I bought the "warranty", which was advertised as "bumper to bumper", 3 years, 36K miles.... $2500.. ouch.. Fast forward two years.. The Automatic Transmission / Tow Haul light begins to flash at the end of our last trip, and the shifting is funny... Temps all ok..All services done to date.. The book says "Flashing tow haul", return to factory.. Rather than take it to the Ford dealership of purchase, I take it to another Ford dealer in town that has a better rep for their service dept.. They read the codes, and test drive, and sure as s*#t, the tranny is toast. They interact with the Warranty Co, National Warranty Corporation out of Eugene, OR. Warranty Co first asks about service.. No problem, I had the tranny serviced, and I have the paper work... Then, they ask about the wheel size.. Hmmmm... 18" wheels... Factory is 17".... WARRANTY VOID! It had the 18" wheels on it when I purchased it from Ford and they wrote up the warranty... The warranty was essentially worthless before I drove the truck off the lot. I spoke to a fellow at National Warranty Corp, and essentially he had no qualms with Ford Dealerships writing up next to worthless warranties. So far, unanswered emails to Ford Corp and Damerow.

Bradley

Coolcar123
1/21/2016

"Worst service ever"

I've never had such horrible service in my life. I went in to get a recall done on my car. They never told me how long it would take, didn't offer me a shuttle or ride to my home, never apologized for continuing to push back the time it was ready and gave it back to me with a new problem! The customer service was despicable. I called twice for a survey to be sent to me and they never sent it. Damerow Ford Service is a disgrace.

Scott

Grandmaj
1/18/2016

"Excellent. Best experience in car buying"

Cris Moore knew my price range and only showed me used cars I could afford, no high pressure to upgrade. I was treated with complete courtesy by all staff and all steps of the process were explained to me in detail. When asked if I would recommend Cris to others looking for a used car.....ABSOLUTELY, in fact I already have.

Cris Moore

LindaG
11/23/2015

"Awsome!"

I was very happy with my entire buying experience at Damerow Ford. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and professional. The whole process moved very swiftly and before I knew it I was driving home in my new car.

Muhammad Khan, Kiyoshi Tsuji

Whome123
10/31/2015

"Terrible!! don't go here"

Call to check on a vehicle that was online here. Was told yes it's available he was looking at it right then. Drove over an hour to find out it had been sold two days ago. Liars!!! Do not shop here ever!!!!

??

Matt Happy New Owner of Ford Escape
9/11/2015

"Great buying experience!"

We recently purchased a Ford Escape from Damerow Ford. We had a very positive experience all because of our salesperson "Larry the Ford Guy." He was very professional and we never felt pressured. He answered all of our questions, explained all of the features of our new vehicle and followed up with us a couple of days after our purchase to see if we had any questions or concerns. Excellent customer service. If you are looking to purchase a Ford, go to Damerow Ford and ask for "Larry the Ford Guy!"

Larry the Ford Guy

everdaycarbuyer
8/24/2015

"horrible service"

They're very aggressive in their sales approach, to the point of being repulsive. The paperwork process is long and arduous. Buying a house is easier. Place is poison.

colton

Disappointed
8/06/2015

"Caution"

We recently purchased a 2015 pickup. We were offered a fair price, but the real reason we bought at Damerow was the salesman. He helped us buy a truck, he didn't "sell" us. Cordial, polite, thoughtful, and accommodating. Five star rating. We paid cash and obviously that insulted someone because things have gone south since then. The washer fluid under the hood was empty, windshield still had the suction cup marks, (never had been cleaned, window caulking remnants in the vehicle, etc. All of that would have been overlooked if they had sent us the title so we could license and insure the vehicle properly. Here I sit nearly 3 weeks, numerous phone calls (and promises & excuses) after delivery, and I still don't have title. 1 star rating for after sale service. If you buy from Damerow, don't leave before you have EVERYTHING.

Dale in sales.

Mac28
8/03/2015

"I was lied to in order for them to make a sale."

Salesman Colton Hanson lied to me in order to make a sale. He told me I would have a 3 mon/3000 mile warranty on the 2012 Ford Expedition I was going to purchase. I bought the truck and very quickly brought it back for a problem with the transmission. Colton told David in Service I have a 3 mon/3000 mile warranty so the transmission was covered and he would get him the information he needed. I was told over and over by Colton not to worry, it was covered and would be fixed. They had my truck for 2 wks. I was finally told by Service that Colton was now saying I do not have a warranty. I went in to talk to him and he said, yes he told me I had a warranty, but it does not matter what he told me, it only matters what got put on the paper work. Then he told me there is really nothing wrong with my truck, service just said there was so they could make money. That is how they make money. I had my mother record the conversation on her phone with Colton, and the two other managers who basically told me the same thing. To bad for me. Although Colton admitted to management he told me I had the warranty, management would not honor it. I sent an email to the owner Dan Kaiser to give him the opportunity to do the right thing and he failed to respond at all. My next stop is the Better Business Bureau. and possibly K-2 ON YOUR SIDE. They love stories about companies who screw over customers. This dealership has NO INTEGRITY.

Colton Hanson

Craiger
8/02/2015

"Edge of discovery!"

After shopping online,my wife and I went to the dealership hoping to trade up her explorer For a more fuel economic AWD. The courteous and helpful consultant was able to direct us To an affordable pre owned Edge my wife is thrilled with! Thanks George for working with us And for the great deal you worked out for us!

George Magher