Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Loyal Customer
6/25/2016

"Purchased a car"

Old, Reliable! Over the past 15-20 years we purchased Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles from your dealership. What kept us coming back and buying these products is Mr. Roland Millman. It is the most comfortable feeling to be able to go to a dealership where the salesman can direct you to the best fit for your needs and interests. That will make the dealership a valuable place to purchase. Roland

Carlos Costa

Magicbuster
6/23/2016

"Excellent service by mike mcbride"

We went to dodge to buy a vechile but looking to trade in our car . Mike mcbride helped us and he got us a great deal with our new van... we love it!! Mike was an excellent help and a very friendly person. Mike did an awesome job for being new to all this I would defnatley come see him again to purchase another vechile if need be:) Carlos was a great help too also Harry they all were a great help! Thank you again

Mike mcbride

June 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We're pleased to hear you had an excellent car buying experience and enjoyed working with Mike. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Wendy
6/16/2016

"Good Experience"

The salesperson was great to deal with..and I didn't feel I was being pressured. He took the time to find what I wanted.

June 17, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

HP81
6/14/2016

"Great and fast service "

Very quick oil change and everyone was polite and kind. I was brought to a waiting room with esp. on and very comfortable chairs. Pleasant.

June 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

LoraB
6/14/2016

"Great Staff"

I knew what I wanted, picked out the jeep and Ray got me through the process and made it a great overall experience. Nobody put on the pressure. Just great people and and I finally found my Wrangler! :)

June 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review! We're glad to hear Ray took great care of you and made your car buying experience a pleasant one. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Kosm
6/11/2016

"Service with a twist."

I made an appointment for normal oil change and asked for the mechanic to look for cause of intermittent squealing that I associated to a pulley. It turned out to be the serpentine belt that had some glazing on it in places. The twist was that because they were busy my car went untouched till late in the day and as a result the mechanic stayed after hours to put a new belt in so I would not be inconvenienced another day. Nice! I like all the people there and they recognize me and always are courteous and helpful. My van has 200K miles and they have kept it in very good mechanical shape. That is why I go there.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again for your next oil change!

JimMon865
6/04/2016

"excellent experience"

Overall great experience. All of the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Vinny, Luiz, Carlos and Brion all were able to to answer any questions and meet all my needs

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review! We're glad to hear you had an excellent car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Judith LaBella
5/27/2016

"Outstanding customer service by salesman Luiz Silva"

When I first walked in to dealership, I was not acknowledged by one person. I was a woman alone and I'm sure they didn't feel I "was there to buy a car!". After waiting 5 minutes, I was approaching customer service desk when Luiz asked if I was being helped. He apologized but thought I was there with two other gentlemen walking around showroom. I answered "I'm here to make your day and mine! I am buying a new car today!" My very first new car at 67 years old! Luiz and Finance manager Carlos displayed OUTSTANDING customer service, patience and Knowledge!!!

Luiz Silva, Service

May 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and congratulations on your new car! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed working with Luiz. He is a great man and always goes above and beyond for his customers. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Bkelly
5/25/2016

"Awesome experience "

I traveled from rockland county to Danbury to get the Jeep Wrangler I wanted. The experience was amazing! I would highly recommend seeing Harry! He helped me through the whole process and answered all the questions I had! I absolutely love my wrangler!

Harry

May 26, 2016

Thank you for your five-star review and congratulations on your new Wrangler! We're glad to hear Harry provided you with an excellent car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

CindyLee
5/24/2016

"Pleased"

The salesman was very friendly and accommodating. Even introduced me to the service dept staff and showed me around so I'd know where to go for service, parts, etc. Everyone I met seemed very friendly. When I do go, it will be the first time I go to a dealer for service after buying a new care........and this is my sixth. I hoping that will go just as well.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear John provided you with a great car buying experience. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your first service.

Reviews of Luiz Silva