Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DanaDane6774
2/20/2015

"Ray Pacheco"

Thank you jeep for the beautiful 2015 jeep Cherokee limited I just bought. And thank you even more Ray for your kindness, your understanding and compassion of what I was looking for in a suv and price range. Absolutely love the jeep and thank you so much!

February 23, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Ray is such a great guy and we are fortunate to have him on our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Gil
2/16/2015

"Great friendly service"

I had a great buying experience with Ray Pacheco. He leveraged his experience and knowledge throughout the purchasing process. I would recommend working with Ray if you are car or truck shopping.

February 17, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this five star review. Ray is a great guy and definitely knows how to take care of our customers. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We will pass this along to Ray.

Russell T.
2/02/2015

"A Most Generous Gift! Thank you Ray, Evonne, Luis, and Clyde"

My son bought his 2007 Jeep Compass from Ray Pacheco in May 2013. It was an important purchase, not because it was his first, but because he had been diagnosed with Leukemia in March 2012 and fought hard to beat it, This was his reward! He was only able to drive it for a few months when the cancer came back and he needed to have another round of chemo in September 2013. He was able to drive it again for a month or so before his bone marrow transplant that December, but he has been waiting to drive his Jeep since then. One day this summer I drove his Jeep and found it was not running right...hesitating. I thought it was the transmission and called Ray for help. Having had the vehicle for 1 1/2 years at this point, it was way past the warranty for a used vehicle, so I asked Ray if the dealership could at least check it over and tell me the cost of repair. A few weeks later Ray called and told me it needed a tuneup from sitting so long and maybe a clutch, and asked me if I would be willing to keep it there a little longer. I agreed A few weeks later I received a call from Ray informing me that my sons Jeep was all fixed and the employees of Danbury Chrysler Dodge had all donated either their time and/or money to pay for the entire cost of repair! Such a generous gift for my son cannot be measured in words. I thank everyone at the dealership for their kindness and generosity, but my greatest thanks go to Clyde the service manager,, Luis the mechanic who donated his time and most of all Evonne, who made it all happen. All of these people and possibly others whom I do not know, will forever be appreciated by my family, and especially my son. Any dealership is the sum of the people they employ, and this dealership in my opinion, is in a class of their own! Thank you so much!

Ray Pacheco

February 03, 2015

We really do appreciate you leaving us this review. It was an honor to be able to work with you and your son. We have such amazing members of our community and it truly was so great being able to give back. We are always here to help and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any vehicle questions that you may have. Your family is in our thoughts and we hope that your son will be behind the wheel of his Jeep in no time.

drs2
1/20/2015

"Two cars purchased. No loyality."

Be carefull and look over your papperwork. What they promise will be different from the contracts you sign. You pay high prices for cars and there lease pmts are high to. They wonder why there return customers are low. It's because you realize how bad you got screwed after you left. There body shop does very poor work. The two new cars we picked up were never fully detailed. They also told us they would provide a rental car if work on the new cars had to be done. It's like pulling teeth to get a rental. I feel like we were taken advantage of.

drs2 responded to this review

January 21, 2015

I do not trust your team. I purchased two vehicals from you less then two years ago and now your dealership was unwilling to work with us on trading in one of those cars purchased last year. Oh no negative equity was carried over. We find out our car depreciated 8k in less then two years. Since we purchased two cars from you ,You would think your dept. would work better with us. For example the first two cars we got you made your profit margine. This time around you had to cut this margine very little, However you would have made that back in a year when we turned in our other vehical. That would have been 4 cars purchased in less then three years. Look at the hole picture, customer loyaltiy not just the margine on each car sold. This is why we will not go back. Why give you back our lease next year when the payoff is 8k but car is worth much more due to the huge pmts we had been given. I will turn in my lease to another dealer that will work with us on the not so good deals. If not I will buy out my lease. You want to now why many of your clients buy out there leases Cause they realize the pmts are so high and the balace is so low at the end why give the car back to you.

Rowayton Family
1/03/2015

"Lease of 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport"

I was very informed going into this experience by reading and doing research on what I wanted to buy. I typically don't do surveys unless I think the service warrants it. This was one of the best car buying or leasing experiences I have had! Another dealer that I had bought from before referred me to this dealership, because he doesn't sell Jeep and that it what I wanted. I visited many prior. I felt comfortable and taken care of. Harry Shah was very professional, very informative and fun and easy to work with!! He really cared about our family SUV needs. He took care of everything right away. I knew what I wanted prior to coming in and he didn't waste my time trying to sell me something else. He was thoughtful and understood what my needs were. He listened and provided solid informed information. To help me make a final decision on The Sport. He made the process easy to do! Even helped me pair my phone to the car system. JB and Carlos were also terrific to work with. They genuinely cared about the process. I liked the way Harry took me through the service department and introduced me to everyone there. A complete process! I will refer them for sure and I will be back. This is my third Jeep in 25 years. I've owned Range Rover, Toyota, Nissan, Hummer, VW, Tahoe, Saab, etc.. I am very pleased with my new car and with the painless process. They were outstanding!! Maybe I'll be back for a Grand Cherokee to replace the Tahoe soon. I like the free oil changes.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. Customer service is a top priority for us. It sounds like Harry took great care of you. We are very lucky to have the staff that we do. We hope that you are loving your new SUV. Our service department looks forward to working with you in the future. We would also be more than happy to assist you with the Grand Cherokee. We appreciate your business.

catrinadarcy.james
9/21/2014

"Service"

I took my 2012 Chrysler 200 the check engine light was on after calling me the day I took it in and telling me they did not know what was wrong with it that they needed to keep it the extra day, The next day they called me to say my spark plugs were bad and I had to pay 400.00 because it was not covered under the warranty, I immediately and discovered that because my V6 engine wasn't due for spark plugs for another 60,000 miles I questioned Yvonne Scarduzio she was extremely rude, in fact the rudest person working I have ever come in contact with in a retail environment. I then talked to Clive the service I let him know I called Chrysler and they told me the problem is a known issue and its covered under the warranty. When I brought this to Clive's attention he told me until I paid for spark plugs they wound absolutely nit rule any other issues. The very next day I took it to pamby in Ridgefield after the checked my car and discovered the right side cylinder head was bad and its a major repair, they gave me the next available appt the down side was because it was such a big job it took almost 4 days and it cost me 200.00 for a rental. I was so angry I called the owner Bill Sabatini I left 3 messages and he still has yet to return my call. this place is crooked and goes out of their way to screw people and charge them money for stuff they don't need to avoid doing their job the honest way do not go here go to pamby a few extra miles will pay in the end I also spoke with JB who I asked to give me a break down of the warranty and he was very annoyed hung up on me and never returned my call

oldroadsoftware
7/10/2014

"Purchased a Dodge 2500 Ram SLT"

After shopping around in NY NJ CT and PA for the best deal and overall package I selected Danbury Dodge, Ray made it so easy to put the deal together and I was able to afford the better model. I would definitely buy from them again. I had to bring it back a few days later to have the 5th wheel put in and he arranged for enterprise to meet me at the dealership and drop me off. Make sure you ask for Ray when your looking for your next ride

July 12, 2014

Congratulations on your new truck and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your purchase experience! I will pass on your kind comments to Ray and the rest of the Dodge team. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you for your business! With regards, Susan Eway Director of Customer Relations

dpack375
7/09/2014

"Mike made the difference"

Shopped around at different dealerships through NY metro. Mike took tons of time on multiple occasions to work with me through different models and price ranges. He was knowledgeable as anybody, patient, and personable. In the end helped me find the exact SUV I was looking for and found a way to make the price work for me. I could not recommend strongly enough going by to see what he can do for you. The staff at the dealership is friendly, they have tons of inventory, and I look forward to working with the service department at the same location.

July 09, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're very glad that Mike was able to make the experience of buying it so pleasurable. We look forward to helping you keep it in great shape. Thank you for your business! With regards, Susan Eway Director of Customer Relations

tju2
6/30/2014

"Great sales rep. Luiz Silva"

I came in just to check new Jeep and left in a new car. Entire process was fast and entire team went above and beyond to make a sales deal.

June 30, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We hope you enjoy driving. Thank you for your business! With regards, Susan Eway Director of Customer Relations

Nikotina64
5/28/2014

"Patience will help determine"

Went with intentions of driving out with a new vehicle and succeeded after a long, undecided process. Ray Pacheco was patient and helpful in making my decision.

May 31, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience. Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your business! With regards, Susan Eway Director of Customer Relations

Reviews of Ray Pacheco