Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

andrew83
8/26/2015

"best service around"

I went in looking for at cars ended up meeting John M and glad I did we talked I told him what I wanted and in a few hours i was pulling out of the dealership in a 2012 Sportage. John went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted and I was satisfied.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for the review Andrew! John and the rest of our team try to listen to the customer first in hopes of getting them in the right car. We hope you are enjoying your Sportage and if you run into any car needs in the future, we would love to work with you again. We appreciate your business!

Beepah
8/08/2015

"Quick, efficient & courteous"

My title says it all. The work -- a recall related to my Dodge's audio system -- was done quickly, efficiently and courteously. Couldn't ask for more.

August 10, 2015

Thank you for this great review. The best way to experience a Dodge is with an effective audio system, so we're glad we were able to help out with this service. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

8/08/2015

"fast and kind"

My sale rep Manny was very nice and followed through. My credit was not too good and most dealers just turned back on me or offered me a junk vehicle. Manny made sure all went as planned and put me into a new truck. I will buy my next car from Manny again.

August 10, 2015

We are so pleased that Manny, Yvonne, and Carlos were able to help you find the car you wanted. Our staff is fully dedicated to finding the perfect car for each and every customer that walks through our doors. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. We look forward to doing business with you again.

carriecakes418
8/03/2015

"AMAZING customer service!!!"

My husband works crazy hours and sent me from dealership to dealersip to look for a specific truck. The other places didnt take me seriously and one sales rep even laughed at me with his boss right in my face. I had given up looking until my husband walked into Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge and met RayPacheco. They hit it off right away and Ray ensured him he would do his best to help us find what we needed and at the price we wanted to pay. Ray came through and just a few days later I drove my new car off the lot!!! I am still in disbelief that this actually happened like it did and we will be forever thankful to Ray. We inted to refer as many people as we can to him and look forward to seeing him again soon!!!! Also wanted to give a shout out to Carlos who did all the paperwork, was patient with a few monkey wrenches we threw in anwsered alot of questions and also cared enough to ask me about my daughters allergies and gave us the name of someone that could help her. The Van Steen Family of New Fairfield

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that Ray and Carlos took such excellent care of you. We are very lucky to have the amazing staff that we do. We appreciate your business and and recommendation. Our entire staff will always be here to assist you. Enjoy your new ride.

rinjani
7/14/2015

"Delivering the impossible to a difficult customer"

I worked with Harry Shah and JB. I will keep this short and to the point: they delivered what they promised (Dodge Hellcat). Buying a Hellcat is a frustrating process for any hopeful owner as the car has to be built, there is a wait list, and then there is the delivery time (predicting the delivery date is a dark art). Harry and JB, rather than giving me a hard date would give me possible dates with honest caveats of we really don't know but that is the target date at the moment. It did not arrive at the target date (only a couple of weeks afterwards) and yet I did not feel frustrated or misled as they had managed my expectations all the way through the process. Harry would call me when key issues came up, and if Harry wasn't around JB would jump in on a dime. My knitpicks were that they were learning some aspects of the car with me...but that is to be expected as they had only sold 2 through the dealership prior to mine being delivered. In addition, I found the finance department to be exceptionally low-pressure and straightforward. Their SRT service tech was also outstanding...he races himself and knows his stuff. So, the sales process, the finance dept. and the service dept. were all awesome. Did I miss anything? Strongly recommend.

July 15, 2015

We're so happy to hear that Harry and JB were able to find you the perfect Dodge and leave you smiling happy. Thank you for the positive feedback and for the positive review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

37olivestbrews
7/14/2015

"Great service experience "

I had to have my Jeep tower after transmission failed. All work was warranty work. Eddie took care of me from the moment I needed to be in a rental which turned into a loaner when the repair exceeded 5 days. He provided regular updates and allowed me to see pictures of the failed part. I feel I had excellent service from Eddie throughout my repair process. Thank you!

July 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Danbury Dodge! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to work with you and get your Jeep fixed and ready to get back on the road! Thanks again for the 5-star rating.

Alex2015
7/08/2015

"2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel - first oil change"

My first visit to the service dept., to have my first oil change on my 2015 Ram 1500. I should say to preface this review, is that, I called the same day.....and Yvonne was nice enough to squeeze me in, even with a swamped number of service jobs/appointments ahead of me. She was very friendly and happy to serve me....and from a customer's perspective.....that's the best you can ask for. I would highly recommend this dealership! THANK YOU .....YVONNE! THANKS RAY PACHECO for assisting !

July 09, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that Yvonne and Ray were able to make your first visit with our service department a great one! Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

newjeepyeah
7/07/2015

"Purchasing our new Jeep!"

In purchasing a new vehicle it is imperative to find a salesman who is trustworthy and has your best interests at heart. I would find it extremely difficult to work with any one else but Raymond. Meeting our needs was his priority, making a sales was secondary.

July 08, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We agree that it's very imperative to find a salesman that you trust and understands cars. We're so happy to hear that Ray was abel to provide that for you and give you the great experience you deserve! Thanks again for the positive rating!

Neilsjeep
7/04/2015

"Always a great purchase experience!"

My wife and I always choose to see RayPacheco when looking for a new vehicle! We refer friends to him all the time too. Ray makes it easy to get exactly what we want! We have never had to settle! We love the Jeep brand and this dealership and guys like Ray make it so easy from sales to service!

July 06, 2015

Ray is an awesome guy and we're so happy that he has earned your trust and is able to answer all of your questions. We'll make sure to pass on your kind words to him, we know he'll love to hear them. Thanks again for the positive review!

Alex2015
7/01/2015

"New Ram 1500 purchase"

Ask for Ray Pacheco.....He's personable, knowledgeable, understanding, inspirational and funny.....he made my visit experience more enjoyable purchasing a vehicle. He's the sales guy to see at Danbury Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram.

July 06, 2015

Ray is a great and knowledgeable guy and we're so happy to hear that he gave you the great car buying experience you deserve and that you left smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Reviews of Ray Pacheco