Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ray Pacheco, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ray Pacheco

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 28, 2016

"Outstanding dealership, outstanding sales staff"

- Don

I can honestly say that Matt the salesperson I had the pleasure to work with friendly, kind and understanding. We worked out a deal that was what I expected. No sense of haggling or feeling pressured or rushed, I actually felt I was in control of the deal. Do your homework know what you want to pay, and work the deal. Thank you Danbury Jeep, thank you Matt for you honesty and professionalism on making sales. I am a proud owner of an American make vehicle.

November 16, 2016

"Rocky Start but things have turned back around!"

- Dustin Tilford

I was happy with the purchase but I had a rough start with the service group. I have since changed my opinion! Everyone has been super nice and helpful for every service I have scheduled and I look forward to bringing my vehicle back for its regular services! Great job everyone!

November 11, 2016

"courtious service"

- trb

ed-nice guy efficient service is good jeep is great hard to find mgr sales are good people could use better food coffee bar while waiting

New 2016 Ram 2500, $40165