Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

eldredgdacct
4/14/2015

"Excellent Service and Buying Experience"

Our purchase of a Jeep Cherokee Latitude was the second vehicle we purchased from Danbury Dodge. The reason we went back there was because of Ray Pacheco the salesman who handled our first buy there. There is no one else we would want to work with. Ray is a straight shooter, very honest and someone that you can trust. It is rare in sales (car sales in particular) that you can find someone with integrity who listens to what you are looking for and is not overbearing and pushy. We were welcomed like family, test drove what we wanted. He answered all our questions, and we were delighted to purchase the vehicle from him. It was a terrific experience and I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Danbury Dodge and see him.

April 14, 2015

Thank you for your continued business. Ray is very knowledgable and we are happy that he was able to help you find the perfect new vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation and your business. We are always here to help and we hope to work with you more in the future.

realtor1
4/08/2015

"Quick and Painless"

Service with a smile. Completed quicker than expected for recall alternator replacement. No charge for it and my oil change. Can't beat that ! Happy guy

April 14, 2015

We understand how valuable your time is and it makes us happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our service department. We are glad you enjoyed the free oil change. Come back and see us again.

PegD
3/31/2015

"Great Service"

I am a convert. My first experience with service was not great, but the new service management, great front desk employees and awesome service techs have totally turned things around! The wait was exactly what I expected, everyone was friendly and professional..... definitely will be bringing my Jeep there for any service needs. Who knows my Jeep better than Jeep? :) Thanks to all!

Clyde Degray, service department

April 01, 2015

We are so happy that you shared your experience with us. We are very lucky to have the amazing staff that we do and we are so thrilled that they showed you what an experience at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge should be like. We will always be here to assist you with your Jeep and look forward to working with you more in the future. Thank you for your feedback and your business.

EdandJannaLarsen
3/26/2015

"Friendly and Honest!"

Second Vehicle leased here in 15 months. Ray Pacheco is AWESOME! Easy going guy and works in your best interest. Definitely going to work with him again when the leases are up. Great friendly place too. And they have a diverse inventory on hand at all times.

dnase
3/16/2015

"Pleased as always!"

This is my 6th vehicle in 3yrs from Danbury Dodge! I have recommend them to friends and family alike! As you can see, I trust them! That is hard to find in any dealership!

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued business. We can't thank you enough for referring your friends and family to Danbury Dodge. We work hard to make sure our customers leave feeling satisfied and we are pleased that this has always been the case for you. We look forward to your next visit.

DanaDane6774
2/20/2015

"Ray Pacheco"

Thank you jeep for the beautiful 2015 jeep Cherokee limited I just bought. And thank you even more Ray for your kindness, your understanding and compassion of what I was looking for in a suv and price range. Absolutely love the jeep and thank you so much!

February 23, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Ray is such a great guy and we are fortunate to have him on our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Gil
2/16/2015

"Great friendly service"

I had a great buying experience with Ray Pacheco. He leveraged his experience and knowledge throughout the purchasing process. I would recommend working with Ray if you are car or truck shopping.

February 17, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this five star review. Ray is a great guy and definitely knows how to take care of our customers. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We will pass this along to Ray.

Russell T.
2/02/2015

"A Most Generous Gift! Thank you Ray, Evonne, Luis, and Clyde"

My son bought his 2007 Jeep Compass from Ray Pacheco in May 2013. It was an important purchase, not because it was his first, but because he had been diagnosed with Leukemia in March 2012 and fought hard to beat it, This was his reward! He was only able to drive it for a few months when the cancer came back and he needed to have another round of chemo in September 2013. He was able to drive it again for a month or so before his bone marrow transplant that December, but he has been waiting to drive his Jeep since then. One day this summer I drove his Jeep and found it was not running right...hesitating. I thought it was the transmission and called Ray for help. Having had the vehicle for 1 1/2 years at this point, it was way past the warranty for a used vehicle, so I asked Ray if the dealership could at least check it over and tell me the cost of repair. A few weeks later Ray called and told me it needed a tuneup from sitting so long and maybe a clutch, and asked me if I would be willing to keep it there a little longer. I agreed A few weeks later I received a call from Ray informing me that my sons Jeep was all fixed and the employees of Danbury Chrysler Dodge had all donated either their time and/or money to pay for the entire cost of repair! Such a generous gift for my son cannot be measured in words. I thank everyone at the dealership for their kindness and generosity, but my greatest thanks go to Clyde the service manager,, Luis the mechanic who donated his time and most of all Evonne, who made it all happen. All of these people and possibly others whom I do not know, will forever be appreciated by my family, and especially my son. Any dealership is the sum of the people they employ, and this dealership in my opinion, is in a class of their own! Thank you so much!

Ray Pacheco

February 03, 2015

We really do appreciate you leaving us this review. It was an honor to be able to work with you and your son. We have such amazing members of our community and it truly was so great being able to give back. We are always here to help and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any vehicle questions that you may have. Your family is in our thoughts and we hope that your son will be behind the wheel of his Jeep in no time.

drs2
1/20/2015

"Two cars purchased. No loyality."

Be carefull and look over your papperwork. What they promise will be different from the contracts you sign. You pay high prices for cars and there lease pmts are high to. They wonder why there return customers are low. It's because you realize how bad you got screwed after you left. There body shop does very poor work. The two new cars we picked up were never fully detailed. They also told us they would provide a rental car if work on the new cars had to be done. It's like pulling teeth to get a rental. I feel like we were taken advantage of.

drs2 responded to this review

January 21, 2015

I do not trust your team. I purchased two vehicals from you less then two years ago and now your dealership was unwilling to work with us on trading in one of those cars purchased last year. Oh no negative equity was carried over. We find out our car depreciated 8k in less then two years. Since we purchased two cars from you ,You would think your dept. would work better with us. For example the first two cars we got you made your profit margine. This time around you had to cut this margine very little, However you would have made that back in a year when we turned in our other vehical. That would have been 4 cars purchased in less then three years. Look at the hole picture, customer loyaltiy not just the margine on each car sold. This is why we will not go back. Why give you back our lease next year when the payoff is 8k but car is worth much more due to the huge pmts we had been given. I will turn in my lease to another dealer that will work with us on the not so good deals. If not I will buy out my lease. You want to now why many of your clients buy out there leases Cause they realize the pmts are so high and the balace is so low at the end why give the car back to you.

Rowayton Family
1/03/2015

"Lease of 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport"

I was very informed going into this experience by reading and doing research on what I wanted to buy. I typically don't do surveys unless I think the service warrants it. This was one of the best car buying or leasing experiences I have had! Another dealer that I had bought from before referred me to this dealership, because he doesn't sell Jeep and that it what I wanted. I visited many prior. I felt comfortable and taken care of. Harry Shah was very professional, very informative and fun and easy to work with!! He really cared about our family SUV needs. He took care of everything right away. I knew what I wanted prior to coming in and he didn't waste my time trying to sell me something else. He was thoughtful and understood what my needs were. He listened and provided solid informed information. To help me make a final decision on The Sport. He made the process easy to do! Even helped me pair my phone to the car system. JB and Carlos were also terrific to work with. They genuinely cared about the process. I liked the way Harry took me through the service department and introduced me to everyone there. A complete process! I will refer them for sure and I will be back. This is my third Jeep in 25 years. I've owned Range Rover, Toyota, Nissan, Hummer, VW, Tahoe, Saab, etc.. I am very pleased with my new car and with the painless process. They were outstanding!! Maybe I'll be back for a Grand Cherokee to replace the Tahoe soon. I like the free oil changes.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. Customer service is a top priority for us. It sounds like Harry took great care of you. We are very lucky to have the staff that we do. We hope that you are loving your new SUV. Our service department looks forward to working with you in the future. We would also be more than happy to assist you with the Grand Cherokee. We appreciate your business.

Reviews of Ray Pacheco