Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ray Pacheco

Luiz Silva, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Luiz Silva

May 22, 2017

"Great experience from start to finish "

- Michele226

Harry, my salesman was awesome from start to finish. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles and answered all of my questions. He was very professional, helpful, and not at all pushy. In addition, Armand, in finance was also very helpful. I highly recommend Harry in Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge!

Armad Hinton
Harry Shah

May 20, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Joan B.

Matt Almeida was professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. He made buying our new car a pleasant experience. I will highly recommend both Matt, and Danbury Jeep, to my family and friends. Joan B.

April 24, 2017

"Best car buying experience EVER."

- s.e.living

Matt Almeida made me the happiest I have ever been with a car purchase in my life. My car had been totaled in an accident, and I had spent almost 2 weeks looking for a new car within my price range while driving a rental and racking up rental fees. I live in Waterbury, but finally decided to make the drive out here to try to find SOMETHING, and it was hands down the best decision and drive I have ever made. Matt was my Sales Consultant, and he was FANTASTIC. By the time he got me I was tired and frustrated with the whole car buying process, but he sat down with me and really listened to my needs. He was patient, and never once tried to sell me a car I DIDN'T need. In fact, after listening to what I was looking for and my budget, the very first vehicle he showed me was the one I ended up purchasing. I LOVE my 2015 Jeep Cherokee, and it has been a lifesaver time and again since my purchase. It is exactly what I was looking for, and I love driving it. Matt really went the extra mile for me time and again, and this single Mommy can never thank him enough. I will never buy from anyone else! Thank you so much Matt!

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $43270