Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sean
2/04/2016

"John is the BEST !!!"

John Martorano made our experience a PLEASURE !!! When you spend thousands of dollars it is stressful, and there are several items you need to consider to make sure your final decision doesn't haunt you for years to come. John made the process much easier as he has a great demeanor and is NOT pushy ... understanding what your going through and Helping you work through it ... he provides insights that other buyer have had and leaves it up to you to consider them ... giving you time to back out if you want! At the end I Know we made the right decision and will not be looking over our shoulder questioning our decision thanks to John and his support and patience throughout the process. Glad other salesmen were busy the day when we showed up ... too bad the average salesman is not like John ... this should ALWAYS be an exciting wonderful time which memories are made of !!!

nicole12
1/23/2016

"Best Car Salesman Ever!"

I just recently bought my first car and I really wanted to have a nice as well as helpful car salesman through the process. I hit the jackpot because Vinny Guilfoil was awesome. He gave me the stats of all the Jeeps and helped me select the best one for me! I had a bunch of questions and demands and he met and answered them all with the biggest smile on his face. Vinny really made my experience at this dealership enjoyable! I love my new car.

eadie723
1/19/2016

"My first experience with Danbury Dodge Service Department"

I would rate my first visit to Danbury Dodge's service Department as first rate. the staff was friendly and courteous and kept me apprised of what was going on and the the time frame involved. The waiting room was comfortable and the time to complete the service was reasonable.

dtinker
1/18/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience with this dealership and my salesperson. He was very helpful and I was satisfied with the deal I got. I would definitely recommend Roland and the dealership.

Jeep guy
1/13/2016

"Ed is great"

I came in without an appointment on a busy Saturday and I needed a key. I did not want to go back to where I bought it because they are not that accommodating. Ed greeted me right away, we had a pleasant conversation and my needs were taken care of quite efficiently. Thank you

January 13, 2016

We're pleased to hear Ed provided you with a pleasant experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Meme
1/12/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Buying from this dealership was easy and a very positive experience. They couldn't do enough for me and made trading in my car easy as well as giving me a fair price for my trade in. John was very helpful getting me into my new vehicle in a quick manner.

January 13, 2016

We're pleased to hear John provided you with a great car-buying experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Lady in Red
1/06/2016

"Excellent, friendly and efficient "

I am totally pleased with my experience at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Excellent salesmanship and customer service during purchase and wonderful handling of the financial paperwork. I was treated as a "star" and enjoyed every minute of the purchasing process. Will highly recommend the team to anyone looking to buy or lease a Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep.

January 07, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! Our team strives to provide all our customers with 100% satisfaction and we're thrilled to hear they continue to achieve it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Carmelia
12/26/2015

"Very attentive "

Very attentive, answered all my questions, patient and knowledgeable . I was looking for a car as my old one was exactly as I just said - old. I felt comfortable and knew I was getting a great deal with these guys.

December 28, 2015

We're pleased to hear our team provided you with a great car-buying experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

toni67
12/25/2015

"Excellent, friendly, and efficient customer service! :) "

I went to the dealership, hoping to find a good quality, and economical vehicle. I was immediately drawn to a Jeep Renegade. My sales representative, John Martorano, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and very efficient, in helping me to make my choice in this great jeep. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, and made me feel very welcome! Excellent and prompt service! I would definitely recommend this dealership, to anyone looking for another vehicle. Sincerely, Ms Antonella M. Capilupi

December 28, 2015

Congrats on your new Jeep Renegade! We're pleased to hear John Martorano provided you with an excellent car-buying experience. He is a great man who goes above and beyond for all his customers. We apprecaite your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Sonia
12/24/2015

"Excellent service"

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was. Ray Pacheco was amazing from the moment we met. He went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I wanted. He is outgoing and made the experience excellent!!! Carlos did an amazing job getting us the financing we needed to fit our budget.

December 25, 2015

Thank you for this 5-star review! We will be sure to let Carlos and Ray know that you appreciated their help. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of Carlos Costa