Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

akapadia
5/03/2016

"Excellent staff very through and knowledgable "

Very polite , on time and exceeded my expectations. All the sales staff spend enough time with me gave me the best deal for the vehicle. Exceeded my expectations in all areas. They are simply professionals

May 04, 2016

Thank you for your five-star review! We're glad to hear you had an excellent car buying experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

16GC75th
4/30/2016

"Exceptional experience"

The staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating. This is my second vehicle from this dealership. They make the whole process easy. I got exactly what I wanted for a great price. Will recommend this dealership to others.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad you had a great car buying experience with us each time! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Keane51
4/27/2016

"Purchasing Cars"

My husband and I just bought 2 cars from Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thanks to Matt Almeida we got exactly what we wanted and at great prices. Differently would go back and recommend them to friends and family.

April 27, 2016

Thanks for the excellent review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Matt. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ram lover
4/23/2016

"Ram lover!"

They offered competitive pricing, a friendly salesman and, handled all paper work with ease. They gave me a fair price on my Jeep Wrangler trade in.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a positive car buying experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Xpacheco
4/16/2016

"Best experience at a dealership"

We just got a jeep today at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thanks to Roland Millman we got exactly what we wanted at a good price. We absolutely love our new car and the service at the dealership was excellent.

April 18, 2016

Thanks for this awesome review and congratulations on your new jeep! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Roland. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tony
4/16/2016

"Scheduled oil change and checking tire pressure"

I arrived and checked in with Ed Roberts for a scheduled oil change. I had mentioned that my tire pressure was getting low in the rear passenger side, the Bluetooth was acting up, and that the transmission acted up one day. He said that he would look into the issues for me. I was still in the lounge waiting for a ride and Ed came in to let me know that the last 2 issues mentioned may have been due to software updates needed. He also offered me a ride home or anywhere near by to pass time. I appreciated the gesture but let him know that I had a ride on the way. After picking up the vehicle he showed me that there had been a screw in my tire and I tested the Bluetooth which seems to be working fine now.

April 18, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We're glad to hear Ed provided you with excellent service. We hope to see you again in the future.

YV
4/11/2016

"Jeep driver"

The experience was quick and easy. Our salesman Harry, was patient, honest, helpful, and super friendly. We will be buying another car with him soon.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Harry. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

yesthanks
4/08/2016

"Roland was very helpfull"

Every one was nice looking to come back and lease in 3 years I still have some more things to go my new truck lets see how that goes.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your five-star review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and that Roland took great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Eddie1981
4/07/2016

" Very pleasant!"

Since I walked in through the door, everybody was very nice, respectful and friendly. My sales representative Vinny Guilfoil was very pleasant to talk to and he was very knowledgeable about the car that I was purchasing, he gave me all the tech details and he made sure that I understood everything.

April 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're glad to hear Vinny took great care of you. We hope to see you again in the future.

djpignatello
4/07/2016

"My experience with Danbury Chrysler Jeep"

We couldn't be more pleased. This is our first Jeep Grand Cherokee and we love it. Our salesman was more than a salesman. He was so accommodating and very knowledgeable. He was very helpful with whatever questions we might have. We couldn't be more pleased with Luiz. I have stopped a few times to ask him questions about the different functions and he would stop what he was doing and help, always reassuring me that he would always be there to help anytime. He was great! He will definitely be our future salesman! The service department is great. I dealt with Yvonne Scarduzio. She was so helpful. She provided us with a rental while ours was in the shop and made the experience of "a service department" more relaxing. She kept me informed from day to day. There are not too many dealerships that would even care if you had a car after you dropped yours off. You would have to find your way. I think this is a BIG plus for a dealership to give you this service. We were very pleased with this whole experience. We hated giving our Jeep up for the time, but she made it easier. Thank you all. Can't say enough!

April 07, 2016

Thank you for this awesome review! Luiz values his customers' satisfaction above anything else, and it really shows in the way he does business. We're also glad Yvonne did a great job keeping you informed on a daily basis. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Harry Shah