Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Alex2015
7/01/2015

"New Ram 1500 purchase"

Ask for Ray Pacheco.....He's personable, knowledgeable, understanding, inspirational and funny.....he made my visit experience more enjoyable purchasing a vehicle. He's the sales guy to see at Danbury Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram.

Nikotina64
6/29/2015

"Great Service Department "

Very satisfied with the service department. First, they were able to accommodate me for a Saturday on a 2 day notice which was greatly appreciated especially in short notice. Made appointment for 1:00pm on a Saturday and I was out the door by 1:45pm. Excellent Service. Thank You for your Professional Service.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so pleased to hear that our service department was able to work with you and leave you feeling satisfied. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

Jeepgirl25
6/28/2015

"It was good "

It was a good dealership just wished they had the cash for clunker deal going on would have been a lot better. Also there could have been better deals as in tire maintenance.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear that our team was able to work with you and help you find what you were looking for. Thanks again for the positive review!

Carmen Bisset
6/26/2015

"Always have good experience.This was better. I had discount"

Because they always fill my expectations.If I ask something they also trying to give me the best answer. I am also confident in what they know about their job and not are trying to take my money. I don't think they lie to me when they tell me what needs to be done in my jeep ( I had bad experience before). My jeep is very important for me and I appreciate their help.

Not sure.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that our team has always met your expectations and have left you smiling happy. Thanks again for the 5-star rating and we look forward to working with you again!

Jbaird
6/18/2015

"Overall excellent"

I gave all excellent scores because I wasn't pushed or rushed into buying anything. I was treated very well and would recommend people to Manny. Great job Manny.

June 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so happy to hear that Manny gave you the great car buying experience you deserve. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

oldroadsoftware
6/11/2015

"great service price and reliability"

I've been to the dealership a few times for service and a few add on items for my ram truck. There are some closer dealers but they are not as accommodating and reliable.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled to know that every time you've visited our dealership, you've left with a smile on your face. Thank you for the 5-star review and for being such a loyal customer.

Jay Vincent
5/25/2015

"My service experience."

Once again, your service dept. nails it. I've had nothing but, an excellent experience, each and every time! I purchased my Ram 2500 new, 4 yrs. ago. (which btw, is the best truck I've ever owned) Yvonne was my service advisor, this time around. She is extremely courtious, knowledgeable, and very well organized. Everyone has always gone above, and beyond. This is how a business, should be run. (but so often, is not) Clearly I would reccomend you, (and do) without hesitation. THANK YOU!! Jay Vincent. P.S. Amazing job on the wash. It looked brand new again!

May 26, 2015

Thanks for leaving us some feedback and for being such a loyal customer! I'm so happy to hear that our service department has always left you with a great impression and has earned your trust. Thanks again for the positive review and we look forward to working with you again!

PDoran
5/16/2015

"Great service continues!"

Once again, the service team at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has done a great job. Was there for recall service on my Jeep and the work was done in a shorter timeframe than anticipated and I was on my way. From the front desk folks to the service guys, this department has really become one of the most customer service oriented places to deal with.

Service Department

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your five star review. Our sales and service departments both work very hard to make sure that our customers are taken care of. We appreciate your kind words and business. As always, we look forward to your next visit.

melisa0416
5/01/2015

"Great experience! "

Ray Pacheco was wonderful and very helpful! He was very friendly and took the time to talk to me and show me all the features of the Jeep. I have bought 2 Jeeps from here and will continue to do so! Great experience over all!

May 04, 2015

We want to thank you for your continued business. We are pleased to hear that Ray was able help you with everything. He is very knowledgable. We are always here to help and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Geoff
4/20/2015

"Made Car Buying easy and friendly"

I worked with Manny Bravo and JB. They made the car buying experience enjoyable again. I received a very fair price on my trade in and a very good price on a new jeep. Everybody was extremely helpful all throughout the transaction. If you are looking for a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or Ram then start and finish here.

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our staff works hard to make sure that all of our customers leave feeling satisfied. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Come back and see us again.

Reviews of Ray Pacheco