Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Kate&Bill
5/17/2016

"Harry took professional to a new level"

Had a Cadillac ATS which was coming off lease. Was going to purchase another GM vehicle . By chance my wife and I stopped by to look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee.. We met Harry who was the least pressure sales rep I ever met. He answered all our questions and told us to call anytime we had more questions. We just bought a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. Harry spent over an hour explaining the car to us. I will be purchasing a truck from him when the time comes. Highly recommend Harry and the dealership.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We're glad you enjoyed working with Harry. He is a great man and is always willing to go the extra mile for his customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Trueblue047
5/11/2016

"used 2014 jeep rubicon 4 door purchase"

what can I say about this great dealership. my salesman john was wonderful. very happy with my purchase. I purchased to vehicle on 5/9/16. what I like thought is that I spoke with john about a month earlier and told him I would get back to him. he took the time to remember that we spoke and he reached out to me. that is great customer service in my mind. I came in and met with him and the rest is history. I have my dream Jeep and I am totally enjoying it. I cant wait for the warm weather so I can take the top off and cruise around. thanks Danbury Jeep

May 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! We're glad to hear John provided you with excellent service. He is a great man and always goes the extra mile for his customers. He will be happy to hear that you enjoyed working with him. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

NewJeepOwner
5/09/2016

"Harry is THE man!"

Had been trying to get out of my Dodge Dart for over a year and Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge was awesome to work with! They got me into my 2016 Wrangler with no hassle and the process was incredibly smooth, Harry is the go to guy for anyone considering this dealership. He was extremely helpful, kind, considerate and overall the best salesman I've ever worked with. Two thumbs up for him!

May 09, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review! We're glad you enjoyed working with Harry. He is a great guy who always goes the extra mile for his customers. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Luizribeiro
5/06/2016

"Danbury Dodge you guys ROCK!!!"

Excellent service!!! Very courtegous and professional. It is always a pleasure to go to Danbury Dodge...Time , quality and precision are always good points at the location. Very comfortable and satisfied with my choice to go there. Thanks guys and girls...

May 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're glad you always enjoy our service. We look forward to seeing you again.

akapadia
5/03/2016

"Excellent staff very through and knowledgable "

Very polite , on time and exceeded my expectations. All the sales staff spend enough time with me gave me the best deal for the vehicle. Exceeded my expectations in all areas. They are simply professionals

May 04, 2016

Thank you for your five-star review! We're glad to hear you had an excellent car buying experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

16GC75th
4/30/2016

"Exceptional experience"

The staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating. This is my second vehicle from this dealership. They make the whole process easy. I got exactly what I wanted for a great price. Will recommend this dealership to others.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad you had a great car buying experience with us each time! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Keane51
4/27/2016

"Purchasing Cars"

My husband and I just bought 2 cars from Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thanks to Matt Almeida we got exactly what we wanted and at great prices. Differently would go back and recommend them to friends and family.

April 27, 2016

Thanks for the excellent review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Matt. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ram lover
4/23/2016

"Ram lover!"

They offered competitive pricing, a friendly salesman and, handled all paper work with ease. They gave me a fair price on my Jeep Wrangler trade in.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a positive car buying experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Xpacheco
4/16/2016

"Best experience at a dealership"

We just got a jeep today at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thanks to Roland Millman we got exactly what we wanted at a good price. We absolutely love our new car and the service at the dealership was excellent.

April 18, 2016

Thanks for this awesome review and congratulations on your new jeep! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Roland. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tony
4/16/2016

"Scheduled oil change and checking tire pressure"

I arrived and checked in with Ed Roberts for a scheduled oil change. I had mentioned that my tire pressure was getting low in the rear passenger side, the Bluetooth was acting up, and that the transmission acted up one day. He said that he would look into the issues for me. I was still in the lounge waiting for a ride and Ed came in to let me know that the last 2 issues mentioned may have been due to software updates needed. He also offered me a ride home or anywhere near by to pass time. I appreciated the gesture but let him know that I had a ride on the way. After picking up the vehicle he showed me that there had been a screw in my tire and I tested the Bluetooth which seems to be working fine now.

April 18, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We're glad to hear Ed provided you with excellent service. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Harry Shah