Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

100B Federal Rd,
Danbury, Connecticut 06810
Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for visiting Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Our mission statement is very simple. We will make every attempt to satisfy 100% of our customers 100% of the time. This includes waiting rooms equipped with wireless internet, loaner cars (when qualified), a fully trained staff and so much more. Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has also been awarded Chrysler's prestigous FIVE STAR ELITE award.

About Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

PDoran
5/16/2015

"Great service continues!"

Once again, the service team at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge has done a great job. Was there for recall service on my Jeep and the work was done in a shorter timeframe than anticipated and I was on my way. From the front desk folks to the service guys, this department has really become one of the most customer service oriented places to deal with.

Service Department

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your five star review. Our sales and service departments both work very hard to make sure that our customers are taken care of. We appreciate your kind words and business. As always, we look forward to your next visit.

melisa0416
5/01/2015

"Great experience! "

Ray Pacheco was wonderful and very helpful! He was very friendly and took the time to talk to me and show me all the features of the Jeep. I have bought 2 Jeeps from here and will continue to do so! Great experience over all!

May 04, 2015

We want to thank you for your continued business. We are pleased to hear that Ray was able help you with everything. He is very knowledgable. We are always here to help and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Geoff
4/20/2015

"Made Car Buying easy and friendly"

I worked with Manny Bravo and JB. They made the car buying experience enjoyable again. I received a very fair price on my trade in and a very good price on a new jeep. Everybody was extremely helpful all throughout the transaction. If you are looking for a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or Ram then start and finish here.

April 21, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our staff works hard to make sure that all of our customers leave feeling satisfied. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Come back and see us again.

eldredgdacct
4/14/2015

"Excellent Service and Buying Experience"

Our purchase of a Jeep Cherokee Latitude was the second vehicle we purchased from Danbury Dodge. The reason we went back there was because of Ray Pacheco the salesman who handled our first buy there. There is no one else we would want to work with. Ray is a straight shooter, very honest and someone that you can trust. It is rare in sales (car sales in particular) that you can find someone with integrity who listens to what you are looking for and is not overbearing and pushy. We were welcomed like family, test drove what we wanted. He answered all our questions, and we were delighted to purchase the vehicle from him. It was a terrific experience and I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Danbury Dodge and see him.

April 14, 2015

Thank you for your continued business. Ray is very knowledgable and we are happy that he was able to help you find the perfect new vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation and your business. We are always here to help and we hope to work with you more in the future.

realtor1
4/08/2015

"Quick and Painless"

Service with a smile. Completed quicker than expected for recall alternator replacement. No charge for it and my oil change. Can't beat that ! Happy guy

April 14, 2015

We understand how valuable your time is and it makes us happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our service department. We are glad you enjoyed the free oil change. Come back and see us again.

PegD
3/31/2015

"Great Service"

I am a convert. My first experience with service was not great, but the new service management, great front desk employees and awesome service techs have totally turned things around! The wait was exactly what I expected, everyone was friendly and professional..... definitely will be bringing my Jeep there for any service needs. Who knows my Jeep better than Jeep? :) Thanks to all!

Clyde Degray, service department

April 01, 2015

We are so happy that you shared your experience with us. We are very lucky to have the amazing staff that we do and we are so thrilled that they showed you what an experience at Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge should be like. We will always be here to assist you with your Jeep and look forward to working with you more in the future. Thank you for your feedback and your business.

EdandJannaLarsen
3/26/2015

"Friendly and Honest!"

Second Vehicle leased here in 15 months. Ray Pacheco is AWESOME! Easy going guy and works in your best interest. Definitely going to work with him again when the leases are up. Great friendly place too. And they have a diverse inventory on hand at all times.

dnase
3/16/2015

"Pleased as always!"

This is my 6th vehicle in 3yrs from Danbury Dodge! I have recommend them to friends and family alike! As you can see, I trust them! That is hard to find in any dealership!

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued business. We can't thank you enough for referring your friends and family to Danbury Dodge. We work hard to make sure our customers leave feeling satisfied and we are pleased that this has always been the case for you. We look forward to your next visit.

DanaDane6774
2/20/2015

"Ray Pacheco"

Thank you jeep for the beautiful 2015 jeep Cherokee limited I just bought. And thank you even more Ray for your kindness, your understanding and compassion of what I was looking for in a suv and price range. Absolutely love the jeep and thank you so much!

February 23, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Ray is such a great guy and we are fortunate to have him on our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Gil
2/16/2015

"Great friendly service"

I had a great buying experience with Ray Pacheco. He leveraged his experience and knowledge throughout the purchasing process. I would recommend working with Ray if you are car or truck shopping.

February 17, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this five star review. Ray is a great guy and definitely knows how to take care of our customers. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We will pass this along to Ray.

Reviews of Ray Pacheco