Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Roland Millman

March 21, 2017

"Excellent"

- Scoutmaster

We brought the car in for a diagnostic. Melissa communicated and discussed the estimate with me and answered all of my questions.The work was done on time as promised. Very satisfied.

February 28, 2017

"Unprofessional Staff"

- Justin0311

I recently stopped in to purchase a new Jeep. Our sales rep John was great! Everything was going fine until the manager appraised our trade. We are both professionals with very high income but dress and live very low key. Before even speaking to us I could hear him talking to the rep saying "Good Luck, you'll never get this one"! We new their would be a lot of negative equity in the vehicle, but we're prepared to put 10k down to clean it up. The manager then tried to rip us off on our trade by offering 8k for a car that is trading for 10k everywhere else. He then went on to give a million ridiculous excuses why it was so low, I felt like I was in a comedy movie at a used car lot. Then when I thought he was done, he threw in one more, it doesn't matter anyway you'll never be able to get a loan!!! So I told him where to go, and went to Garavel Jeep the next day "this is our 3rd New Jeep purchase BTW, where they gave us 2500 more for our trade 1000 off sticker and treated us like human beings!

February 12, 2017

"Bye Bye Car"

- John

Went in for an oil change, left carless. My daughter was so excited when she bought her first car. Two years later and she's going in for a routine oil change and got told her car fell off the lift!!!!! Her car was totaled. What's worse is that all they did was offer half the value of the car. Terrible. Offered us a deal on a new car which was worse than any other dealership would offer even in spite of them totaling her car. This will be the last time my family or myself will buy a car here.

New 2017 Jeep Compass, $30275