Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Harry Shah

February 10, 2017

"Amazing "

- Jacob Donaldson

This is by far the best experience with a dealership I have ever been a part of, everyone is awesome and extremely helpful. Matt was a great help with everything I needed. I always felt that everyone's priority was to get me what I wanted and keep me a highly satisfied customer. This is exactly what you want from a dealership to feel like royalty when you buy a car. I will definitely be buying my next car with them again.

February 07, 2017

"Second Ram that I got from them. "

- Ed

It was a pleasure to deal with Matt. He was very knowledgeable about the Ram and the options. I texted and called him several times during the process.. He was always available.. He even returned a call on his day off.. Go see Matt if you are in the market for a new car or truck.

January 23, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- 2017Ram

Leased a 2017 Ram, and had, by far, the best new care experience I have ever had! Professional, prompt with information, not pushy, best price around. Salesman Harry Shah went over and above! Would absolutely return for my next vehicle, and certainly highly recommend Danbury Dodge!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $27675