Danbury Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Luiz Silva

September 04, 2017

"Great service"

- CPR73

I went in for an oil change and while waiting, talked to a salesperson about the fact that I was about to go over on my allotted mileage on my lease. Within a short amount of time, we reached an agreement on payments for a new lease. There was little to no drama like I have experienced in the past. I went back a coupl of days later to pick up the car. The paperwork was ready to go and I left with my new car and a full tank of gas.

Matt Almeida

September 02, 2017

"Amazing service from John Martorano "

- JoeFixIt

I was on the fence for my purchase. John took both time and care in helping me both make the decision to buy and helping me pick out my new Ram.

John Martorano

August 21, 2017

"Excellent "

- Vcanales

Im giving this rate becauase they provide great service with my car and the best thing about i did not need to pay for anything.

Manuel Bravo