Daniels BMW

Eric Kunkle, Client Adviser , Daniels BMW

Eric Kunkle

Client Adviser

March 22, 2017

"GREG CLARK / EXCELLENT SALES CONSULTANT "

- MattCantal1234

I had a great experience with this dealership when purchasing my newer Fiat. Greg was helpful and always followed up with me to answer any questions I had. We spoke on the phone the numbers that were agreed on. When I get there to the dealership it was painless. Quick and easy and was out in less then a hour. Thank you guys for all your help and your dealership is one of nicest places I have visited.

March 22, 2017

"used car"

- keith and cindy

went there and was extremely happy with the whole process absolutely a laid back experience cant say enough good things. I just wish they were closer to where I live

March 19, 2017

"Pre-owned 128i "

- dave0413

Excellent experience from beginning to end. This dealership is really top notch from the facility to the inventory but most importantly the people. I doubt you can find better customer service anywhere. I'm now a two time customer and in the event I need another vehicle will certainly return to Daniels. Tony Genao handled my sale both times and he really is an asset to the dealership. Knowledgeable, professional, courteous, extremely helpful, and always had the time to fit into my schedule. Fine job! Thanks Tony.

New 2017 MINI Hardtop, $26100