Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
frankclokey
4/16/2015

"Recommend Daniels BMW and Carrie Fortune"

It was our first experience with Daniels BMW, and I highly recommend the dealership and our sales person, Carrie Fortune. Carrie worked hard to get us a great deal on the BMW. She is very professional, friendly and made the experience a joyful one. Carrie is also very easy to contact, and ensues confidence in the dealership.

Chris&Pam
4/14/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service Provided by Todd Simpson"

Mr. Todd Simpson and the service technicians at Daniels BMW consistently deliver a truly exceptional service experience. Todd is very professional and always treats my family and me with the utmost respect. He is flexible and attentive when unplanned service needs arise (how many nails can one driver run over in a year?!) and carefully explains service requirements at prescribed intervals. After each service visit, Todd follows up with us to make sure we are happy with our experience and work performed. Our continued service relationship with Daniels BMW is owed completely to Todd. The high-level customer service he provides is not found elsewhere. It is apparent that he takes pride in his work, and we very much appreciate his respectful and professional demeanor.

JoshHogle
4/12/2015

"Susan Was Awesome"

I honestly had never really considered buying a BMW until I rode in a friend's X5. So after doing some research on the various dealerships in my area, I settled on checking out Daniels BMW. I reached out online and started working with Susan. She was awesome from start to finish. I honestly have to say this was the easiest car purchase I've ever made. Susan was very outgoing and knowledgeable on all of the products and worked with me to customize my X5 exactly how I liked it. The dealership was very honest and forthright with me and never once did I think to myself "Am I getting a good deal or are they cheating me?" No games, straightforward pricing and everyone I've dealt with has been great. I'm already sold on my X5 and already thinking about my next BMW purchase. I know for sure I'll return to Daniels BMW and ask for Susan.

olliedawg
4/12/2015

"Susan Fucinato rocks"

Who enjoys buying a car? Raise your hands! Yeah, just what I suspected...it's usually a creepy, slippery, uncomfortable experience, right? Well, not with Susan Fucinato and the nice people at Daniels BMW. She provided a no-pressure, warm, friendly car trade/buy experience. She even fed us (we'd driven down at the last-minute, and hadn't stopped on the way down)! We love our new certified car, and would do another deal with Susan in the future. Highly recommended.

Deb
3/17/2015

"Mixed bag , bad sales experience . great service experience"

My husband & I have purchased 15 BMW's since 1984 - 3 or 4 of them from Daniels - in the past 15 years - over that same time we have had them serviced by Daniels -the service department is the best thing this dealership has going for it - the sales experience up until this last one was quite satisfactory - this time the sales associate was quite good - knowledgeable & caring but unfortunately when the sales/finance manager got involved things deteriorated quickly - as he was rather aloof - cold & uncaring whether we purchased or not - the new 2014 535GT we purchased was hardly discounted wwith the comment if you don't purchase it someone else will - the 2013 X6 we traded-in was valued @ $10,000 less that any car valuation program indicated - and to make matters worse I thought the new car was going to be financed by BMW Financial Services but was switched to a bank @ a higher interest rate @ the last minute - I will continue to use Daniels to service my BMW's but as a result of this experience I will never purchase another BMW from Daniels. Disappointingly I wrote to both BMW NA & Daniels & while I got a "lip service" response from BMW NA I did not get a response from Daniels other than from the sales rep who expressed her sympathy for our experience. Buyers beware!

Sales/Finance Manager

Daniels BMW responded to this review

April 13, 2015

We appreciate your comments and your business. We are sorry to hear we were not able to meet your expectations. When you purchased this car last year, you clearly left with perceptions that were less than we would want. My recent invitations to speak to you directly still stand if you wish to discuss your dissatisfaction with me. Hopefully, you will give us a future chance to make you happy. Bill Stoeckel General Manager

NickAssante
2/28/2015

"Overall Amazing Experience"

I was recently at Daniels BMW just looking to see what they had to offer. Not even thinking in the slightest that I would find everything I wanted and more. While there I had the pleasure of meeting Carrie Fortune who became my saleswoman. Carrie took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend. Being 23 years old I never thought I'd be able to walk out with a new car. She found me the perfect car. It had everything I wanted and at a great price me. I recommend Daniels BMW and Carrie Fortune to anyone looking to get a dream car. Easily the best car shopping experience I've had.

Maria
2/28/2015

"Great Service!"

Our experience in purchasing our new vehicle was fantastic! Thanks to Susan Fucinato's knowledge, patience and excellent service it was a great buying experience. Impressed with Susan's professionalism and warm personality we definitely recommend her services.

Chris&Pam
2/25/2015

"Susan provided the most outstanding sales experience"

We've purchased two vehicles from Daniels BMW. Our most recent purchase was handled by Susan, who provided us with an outstanding sales experience. We've bought a number of cars over the years; this was our most pleasant and fun (yes, fun!) purchase. Susan is very professional and knowledgeable, which made it easy for us to choose our vehicle, a CPO 328xi. Susan guided us through the purchase and regularly communicates with us to ensure our continued satisfaction. We will definitely return to see Susan at Daniels for our next vehicle!

DougC
2/20/2015

"Jane Exceeded All Expectations"

This is the third BMW we have purchased from Daniels BMW. There are many, many reasons we continue to come back and why this is the only dealership we visited when we recently purchased our SAV. We like to keep our vehicles for many years and we can always count on getting an excellent vehicle that will last many years from Daniels. Our Sales Representative, Jane Billing, was friendly, knowledgeable, and took the time to find out what we wanted in a vehicle. We got not only what we wanted but so much more at an excellent price. And Jane didn't just drop us once the sale was complete. She has continues to make sure that whatever we need is done to our satisfaction. No better way to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thank you Jane! Doug and Margie

Daniels BMW responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Doug and Margie: Thank you for your commets about Jane and about Daniels BMW. We are very happy to have you as customers and friends of Daniels BMW. Your long relationship with us is truly a blessing we appreciate. Here's to many miles of joyful driving! Bill Stoeckel - General Manager

KKrug
2/14/2015

"Thanks Susan!!"

Great experince buying a 2015 428i at Daniels's BMW thanks to Susan Fucinato & Greg Clarke. I had initially contacted Daniel's via e-mail, and Greg responded with a friendly note. I showed up on a Saturday morning for a test drive and Greg was out with another customer. Rather than make me wait, Susan offered to show me what 428s they had on the lot and we picked one out for a test drive. Well...it turned out to be so fun. Of course, I instantly realized the car was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. But driving and learning about the car with Susan ws like hanging out with one of my girlfriends. Susan made the experince very relaxing and she supported me throughout the trade in and purchase process. After the deal was "done", Greg handed me the keys and sat with me to set up and personalize some of the cars features. Overall it was a great experince, thanks so much Susan and Greg!!!

Reviews of Susan  Fucinato