Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
Jude & Steve
8/27/2015

"Absolutely fabulous!!!"

Working with Jane Billig to decide on our gorgeous new Melbourne Red 328xi was an absolute pleasure!! Not only was Jane professional & incredibly knowledgeable about the BMW line, but she was patient and approachable. What's more, she called the day after we drove our baby away to see if we had any questions/concerns....service after the sale??? INCREDIBLE!!! Jane, you ROCK!! Thanks for everything!!

Everyone in the Daniels Team was very welcoming & friendly.

Ryan
8/24/2015

"Very satisfied!"

Always a pleasure taking my car here. Employees are very approachable and always eager to go above and beyond. Very knowledgeable techs who do outstanding work.

Joe
8/24/2015

"Collaborative approach "

The art of working together to make a sale is how I would describe this experience. The sales team was led by a strong, knowledgeable, client friendly and dedicated person, Susan Fucinato and backed up by a personable and reasonable sales manager. This team was one of the finest I have worked with in many years of purchasing automobiles. .

Keith & Tricia
8/15/2015

"Great experience!"

We really enjoyed working with Jane Billig as we shopped and purchased our new BMW X3. She was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She made our experience at Daniels BMW a memorable one, one we won't forget any time soon. She really went above and beyond adding personal touches to our purchase. Thanks so much Jane!

Clint, Alysia

Dave K
8/11/2015

"Very knowledgeble on all product offerings."

Informed and professional sales approach. Quickly noted what we were looking for and offered an even better product offering. Made entire process easy and stress free. Second car purchased from Daniels.

Tony Genao

cduster70
7/30/2015

"might be a great dealership if you don't have a trade"

I took an older Jag in beautiful condition to get an estimate on a trade for a used BMW to compare to a quote i got from another Dealer ( which gave me 4 times more so i bought there). The sales rep (Brad Murphy) was wonderful to work with, and things went well until the Finance Manager got involved. Instead of simply telling me they wouldn't consider my trade because it would just be auctioned, they just insulted me by giving a listing, he had to go back 2 years, on what the Jag would auction for. This dealership, thanks to this financial person, (I get angrier the more I think of how I was insulted by him) will never ever get any future business from anyone I can convince otherwise. No more Mini business ( my wife owns one) or future BMW , I am very impressed with my purchase and will get another at some point).

Sales Brad Murphy, Financial Manager unknow

M&M
7/29/2015

"Enjoyable"

We enjoyed working with Jane Billig in the purchase of our new BMW 5 series. We were pleased with her knowledge of the vehicle and her professional demeanor. She made the purchasing process easier.

setusarang
7/24/2015

"excellent,direct, prompt and a very professional service"

Daniel's BMW makes it to the top and wins the best award for dealership because of their way they deal with their customers. I experienced it myself too. Jane Billing was my service advisor who helped me purchase our BMW 3X. She as per needs showed us the vehicle around and got us a vehicle at a very competitive price without any negotiation. Our trade in value was also satisfactory. her promptness and going that extra mile to get our work done as needed makes her stand apart in the crowd. I would recommend this dealership to everyone who is here for reviews.

Jen S
7/02/2015

"Easy and dependable"

This is my 4th BMW from this dealership and each time it gets easier and easier to buy a car. They value returning customers and treat them as such. Our saleswoman, Jane, is so pleasant and makes you feel special with all the little things she does (logo gifts at pick-up, personalized card, attention to detail). She really goes out of her way to make the car buying experience special and easy. And she takes care of EVERYTHING so you don't need to worry about all the little stuff. Great experience...again!

rambo44
6/26/2015

"Pleasureable"

Buying a car can be a headache and most of the time not a enjoyable time. I must say that this time was a pleasure and buying a car from Jane Billig and Daniels BMW was a very good car buying experience.

Reviews of Jane  Billig