Daniels BMW

Client Adviser
Joe Grazer, Sales Manager, Daniels BMW

Joe Grazer

February 19, 2017

"A truly comfortable buying experience"

- x3forme

This was my second purchase at Daniels and it was again a very professional and courteous transaction. There are no pressure sales tactics and the salespeople are genuine and easy to speak with. Jane Billig was wonderful. I didn't have an appointment but she spent over two hours with me answering questions specific to my purchase. Upon receiving my car she spent over an hour explaining the car's many features. I was made to feel that my purchase and my satisfaction was paramount in her mind. I felt special, and that's not always the feeling you get at other dealers. The sales manager Gary Albanese gave me a fair price and trade-in relative to other dealerships. In addition, my my test drives with Nathan Pendry, Greg Clarke and interaction with business manager Rick Mugione were first-rate experiences typical of a classy top-rated dealership.

February 16, 2017

"Good experience "

- Racecarpa

Eric took his time to work with me to come to a deal we both felt was fair. After the paperwork, he msde sure that all my questions were answered and I understood how everything worked. Very satisfied!!!

February 15, 2017

"Daniels BMW is the #1 Dealership "

- x5lover

Let me start buy saying I'm a very picky guy , I like things to be right ..You may say I'm hard To please guy..so what I'm about to say is the truth ... We got in touch with Ashley Alderfer about the x5 Daniels had for sale she was super helpful and we set up an appointment to go look and talk to her .. Upon arrival at Daniels my wife and I were treated with such grace and respect you would have thought we were a king and queen .. We drove a 2 hour trip to talk to Ashely ,and (Gary the sales manager ) they were very committed to putting us in the x5 for sure ... We came to a very fair agreement ,I feel for both sides ..let me say we bought an eight year old x5 and the whole staff at Daniels including sales ,service, detailing.. Were outstanding ..they gave us a used car that look like a brand new one !!!! We truly were treated extremely well at Daniels ..we will be back to purchase our next BMW there !!! Thank You To Ashely ,Gary and Clint ..I just can't say enough good things about you guys ... Should you have any doubts about buying a new or used car here ,trust me you will have None ... Thank You Ashely ..Thank you Gary ...Thank You Clint ... We Love The X5 !!!!!!!!

New 2017 MINI Hardtop, $26100