Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
Fredj
5/22/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Wow...fast, painless, open, honest negotiating...Tony is terrific! Completed the trade-in/purchase session in ten minutes with a deal that we were both happy with...I'll definitely be checking in with Tony at Daniels when I'm in the market for my next car! Thanks, Tony! Fred

puddiec
4/26/2016

"Very Good"

Great Experience. during the entire process. Tony was attentive to my needs. I will recommend this dealership to others in the future. I will buy again from Daniels.

Daniels BMW responded to this review

April 26, 2016

I'm pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at Daniels BMW. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We also love to hear that you will tell others about your experience with Tony, and our store. Thank you for your business, and we wish you many happy miles in your "Ultimate Driving Machine."

ScottM
4/26/2016

"Sales Manager Joe Grazer"

We just bought a new BMW from Daniels BMW. Joe did a terrific job finalizing the purchase of our new car. He is very professional and friendly. We really appreciated everything he did to complete our purchase. Thank you, Joe.

keglo69
4/13/2016

"Daniels BMW Gets a Star on the Honor Roll"

Our lease was running out and we had been in contact with Sales Consultant Tony Genao a few weeks prior. We discussed our future BMW needs and desires and he assured us when the right time and the right deal came along he would contact us. A couple of days ago he kept his word/promise. He called and we responded to the dealership. Tony and Sales Manager Joe Grazer worked up a fantastic deal on a new 328IX. Tony took the time and set up test drives on a couple of models, explained the equipment of each model we drove, and when we chose the 2016 328 he got us a fantastic deal. "The Deal We Could Not Refuse"! The entire time at the dealership we were treated with respect and graciousness. The respected our time and did not drag out the process for hours and hours. They had a good selection for our to chose from. We would wholeheartedly recommend Daniels BMW and Ton Genao. Cars are what they sell/lease, but those same cars would never leave, but for a great sales person such as Tony G!

Rick Mungione, Business Manager. Great guy, not pushy, very professional and just a great guy!

Mj1989
4/09/2016

"Phenomenal service "

Phenomenal service.I couldn't be more happier with the courtesy,And helping me find the perfect car. It was fast and easy. Thank you to our salesperson Jane for all the help and the staff at BMW really appreciate.

prelude2824
3/29/2016

"Best Buying Experience....EVER!"

I was in the market for a new car and I always knew I wanted another BMW. I used the "Build Your Own" function on the BMWUSA website to customize my car and I was immediately set up with an appointment with sales team at Daniels. From the moment I walked through the door I was immediately greeted and seen by my sales rep, Tony. Tony helped walk me through the entire customization process, answering every question, showing me different combination packets and making sure the car was to my specifications and liking. I've never had this type of service where everything was catered to me, for me and by me as opposed to other dealerships where you're just shown what they have and you're stuck with that. After test driving a similar model, it was time to get down to business and I was never pushed, hassled or made to feel rushed/uncomfortable during the negotiation process nor the signing process. Even when the car was being built to my specifications, Tony kept me updated with the process and set even set up having the windows tinted and CilaJet applied. Even after the car was built and delivered, Tony still provided me with excellent ideas and options for my car that he somehow knew I wanted even without me telling him...they know you that well! Topping it all of, the new car manager Joe Grazer made the final steps very easy to complete, explaining the contract/legal papers/fine print in a manner I could understand and appreciate. I left Daniels that day not only with a stunning new 550i xDrive, but also very content and happy with my dealings with the entire Daniels staff. Outstanding job!

Joe Grazer

Daniels BMW responded to this review

March 30, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your new 550i xDrive! We wish you many joyful miles of driving. Thank you for your kind words, and giving Daniels BMW the chance to serve you. I'm pleased to see that you elected to have the Cilajet product applied to your car also. We are excited about this aviation grade paint ad interior protection, and look forward to hearing your feedback about your experience over the years. Drive far and Drive happy! Bill Stoeckel, GM

Deb
3/23/2016

"Excellent Service, Great Deal"

We had excellent service from the moment we walked in. We walked in without any appointment and were treated so nicely. Everyone was friendly and willing to help us. Tony Genao spent a lot of time with us, going over features of the car, and answered all of our questions. He went out of his way to find answers he wasn't sure about. He explained the warranty features and extended warranty features and options. It was such a pleasure to do business with him and the entire dealership. Tony made us feel very comfortable. Gary Albanese was great to work with. There was no sales pressure and made buying the car a pleasurable experience. We were able to get a good deal on the car. We appreciated the excellent customer service we received. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family. Very happy and excited with the car.

Clint, and the receptionist

Emmy
3/21/2016

"Perfect sale "

Tony delivered exactly what he promised. Love the car. Very easy deal. No pushy sales during signing. Very comfortable from beginning to end. Would recommend

Superman the Pilot
3/20/2016

"just how it should be!"

Having a business myself I really appreciate the 'little' things that a family business does that is not always found at a 'box type store'...Daniel's didn't disappoint; Prior to my purchase I bought my daughter a certified used car from them. The respect showed to her during the sales transaction and the after service was the reason I traded in my 2015 Audi for a new 2016 BMW. Buying my car was easy...I stated my 'fair' purchase price and without any hassle they were able to get it done. I just picked up my new car a few days ago and I am happy I now deal with a car dealership that appreciates my business and shows it!

Laura Mertz
2/01/2016

"Consistent exceptional service!"

Jane Billig is the consummate professional as she is knowledgeable, intuitive and highly responsive! I have had the great fortune of working with Jane year after year, vehicle after vehicle and am 100% confident that I will work with her again! Jane can be trusted to find just what you're looking for, keeping all of your interests in mind. I highly recommend Jane!

Reviews of Tony Genao