Daniels BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Daniels BMW
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center

"Pre-Owned ML350"

Susan is a fantastic sales representative! When buying a car online, communication is key. Not only did she manage to keep her communication open, but her followup has been great as well. She and I will be doing business again in the future!!!

"First BMW"

I don't normally take the time to do reviews, but Dave Hackett deserves the time. He was extremely knowledgable, courteous and always available to answer our questions. He is not your typical car salesman! John Trapani

"Excellent Customer Service !!!!!!"

I walked in Daniels BMW and meet Susan Fucinto she was fantastic !! I purchased X3 and Love it!! looking for a BMW go to Daniels and see Susan you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!

Susan Fucinato

"Great experience"

Susan is a fantastic sales reprentative. She and the team made the car buying experience easy. I will recommend her and the Daniel's team to other people. Gerald

"The best car purchasing experience"

I got my new BMW on the past Saturday. This is my first time to buy a BMW from Daniels. The overall experience is fantastic!!! The whole purchasing process was so easy, pleasant and well organized because of Carrie! Before this I envisioned that I had to negotiate the price with sales people back and forth, which made me nervous because I am not good at it. But it turned out that I didn't have to do it at all. I met Carrie only once when I came in to test drive. The rest was through emails because I have a full time job and two kids... Carrie was very sincere, honest and knowledgeable. She made me feel that I could trust her like an old friend. I also contacted a few other BMW dealers at the same time but Carrie gave me the BEST deal. The second day I received the number from Carrie I went to her office to sign the deal. It's just that easy! And she took care of everything for me, the license plate, insurance, full tank of gas, a whole set of floor mats... In another words, she took care of my car like her own. Plus, my son and I had so much fun in the whole process... It's an unforgettable experience! I highly recommend Carrie to anyone who is looking for a car. It got to be a BMW. It got to be Daniels BMW and it got to be Carrie from Daniels BMW!

"I keep going back - best dealer, best cars!"

I've now purchased 3 BMWs from Daniels BMW. They have a great website that's mobile friendly to find the exact vehicle you are looking for. Then their sales folks (in particular Carrie Fortune) are outstanding - she goes way above and beyond to ensure you get exactly what you need and is super responsive. With each car, I always request Ethan Harbison for managing my service experience. Even the simple things, I'm in meetings all the time and can't return/answer the phone - everyone at Daniels is accessible via email and txt. While that seems like it should be the norm, I've purchased cars from other dealers that didn't have email and everything had to be via phone. If you purchase your vehicle there, they also provide loaners - just makes it so easy when juggling all the crazy family schedules. Thanks Daniels team!

"Great customer service"

My husband & I have been dealing with Dave Hackett for about 10 years now. Our experience with him has always been fantastic. His professionalism and knowledge about BMW's is outstanding. He isn't pushy and wants to get you into a car that is the right fit for you. He is the reason we keep coming back to Daniels along with their excellent service department, We can call him anytime with questions or problems and he is always there for us. We highly recommend Daniels BMW and Dave Hackett. Thanks Dave! Matt & Karen

"Is There Another BMW Dealership?"

As of this writing, I have done business with Daniels BMW in Allentown for over 7 years . I have purchased a 328xi, 2 - z-4s, a 535xi and a Mini Cooper all from Dave Hackett. Normally, a car dealer salesperson will do anything they can to get you into buying a vehicle without truly understanding your needs. Dave is unique - he first wants to understand why you want to buy the vehicle you have selected from the lot, or, if you are unsure, quarry you about what you are looking for. His thoroughness in understanding a car buyer's needs is superb! He is a car buyer's professional consultant! And when is comes to after sale-services there is none better than Todd Simpson. He knows his stuff, and goes beyond just informing you what servicing your vehicle needs - he explains why it is needed to your complete understanding. Then there is Louis Rodriquez, Service Adviser of MINI. What an exceptional adviser and will to go the extra mile to make the customer happy. One word of caution, Louis moves between the service bays and being in front of customers so frequently that he rarely is able to answer his phone, so leave a message and for sure he will get back to you. Everyone, and I mean everyone at Daniels is there to make your new or used car looking and buying experience one of pleasure from the moment you walk on the lot, to the moment you drive away in your new car. I highly recommend them, and although you may not be in the market for a BMW or MINI, cruise their website for a complete line of their used cars.

"Thank you"

I cannot thank Dave Hackett, my very knowledgable & professional salesperson at Daniels BMW, enough for my positive car shopping experience! We all know car shopping is not something most people look forward to, however, working with Dave completely changed that for me. Dave is not you typical salesperson, he is not pushy at all! I really feel he listened to me & my questions, worked with me & spent time with me. I did not feel rushed or that he needed to get to another customer. It was a pure pleasure working with Dave & having him guide me with his expertise to the Ultimate Driving Machine! I absolutely love my new BMW & would highly recommend Dave to anyone & everyone! Thanks a million Dave!

"Positive lease return experience"

My lease return process was very customer friendly and professional. I was concerned that the focus would be on a hit list of charges for minor scratches, dents, normal wear and tear, etc. This was not the case, the pre-inspection was fair and centered on my experience with the vehicle and future plans to remain a customer with Daniels.

David Hackett