Daniels BMW

Rick  Mugione, Business and Finance Manager, Daniels BMW

Rick Mugione

Business and Finance Manager

December 04, 2016

"Great Experience selecting BMW X3"

- John & Dianna

My wife and I had an excellent experience over 3 separate visits with Ashley Alderfer at Daniels BMW. We wanted an SUV and narrowed our search down to BMW and it's nearest competitor. Ashley provided "genius" style knowledge about every aspect of the choices her dealership offered. She was eager to explain the short and long term benefits of purchasing through Daniels BMW. Each time we made an appointment we were made to feel very welcome with a no pressure approach to the entire process. Finalizing the deal, completing paperwork, insurance and transfers were seamless thanks to Joe Grazer and Rick Mugione. We also know the service is top class. This is our 3rd BMW and look forward to once again work with with Joe Millington to keep it in peak condition.

December 02, 2016

"Picked up New car today, could not be happier"

- Breckguy

I have leased many cars from Daniels over the years. I always have had an excellent experience. These people have a great product but they always go above and beyond the call of duty. Our sales person was Jane Billig and of course she worked with Joe Grazer the mgr. They provided exactly the car my wife was looking for and the transaction could not have been smoother. I should also point out that my long time service rep is Pete Woelfle and he is a huge part of my being a multiple time repeat customer.

December 02, 2016

"Fun buying experience"

- orphangg

Working with Tony was a pleasure. He was very considerate and helpful and went out of his way to make the buying experience fun and satisfying.

New 2016 MINI Cooper, $29200