Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
Daniels is terrific
5/22/2015

"Professional and honest"

Excellent experience dealing with Daniels. Jane Billig and Joe Grazer were outstanding - efficient, honest, fair, good follow-up, and professional. The dealership made buying this car a real pleasure. Working with Jane was a great experience.

ryan
5/05/2015

"horrible service and no customer appreciation "

Had called the dealership to schedule a part and service purchase and was unable to reach anyone. The parts associate was more than helpful when call was returned an hour later but when transfered to service department I was hung up on and calls weren't answered. When I finally got ahold of someone in parts they weren't able to help me with a simple question regarding fees and then I was transfered to someone authorized, they told me of all the outrageous charges and fees that the dealership has for simple testing. I need to order parts but before I am able to do so I have to be charged $70 dollars to get a one word answer telling me that purchasing the parts was not enough business for them and they would lose money although I pointed out that their part charge was already $50 above retail.

Footguy
5/05/2015

"Happy BMW owner WOOHOO!"

What is there not to say about Daniels BMW. They are the best. They make you feel like family. No pressure, just pure enjoyment of what they do and it shows. Not your typical car dealership. Jane Billig was a great and enjoys what she does. Great Sales woman.... Daniels make car buying a great experience. FINALLY I am back in a BMW with a huge smile on my face. Thank you Daniels Team !!!!! Cant wait to get another BMW.

A & J
5/02/2015

"Best car purchase experience ever! "

We have purchased many cars over 45 years of marriage. This is our 3rd BMW but the first bought at Daniels. Susan was personable, efficient, knowledgeable and, at all times, listened to our needs as per budget and desired features. Our previous BMWs have been bought at BMW dealers as well but never with the courteous care of the Daniela experience. Gary offered a fair and reasonable trade in price for our 2008 BMW and the financial rep who wrapped up the deal was equally as competent. (Sorry I can't recall his name.) We will most definitely return when in the market again and highly recommend Susan and company to those looking for a car buying experience like no other.

Gary

Elaynew120
5/02/2015

"Best Service - Greg Clarke treats you like a dear friend"

Great experience at Daniels BMW from the first visit to look for a car to the pick up of my custom ordered vehicle. The professional and very courteous service from Greg Clarke made me appreciate great service. Greg was extremely knowledgeable and made me comfortable with understanding the options available and tailored them to suit my requirements. Greg was very detail oriented and followed up with phone calls ensuring that every specification was delivered as requested. This was by far the best experience that I've had when looking for a new car and I would readily recommend Daniels BMW based on the service from Greg Clarke.

chuck328
4/27/2015

"Great experience - All thanks to Dan Wilson!"

Drove up from Philadelphia and drove back in a new car. Had a great experience with Dan Wilson, limited haggling, fair KBB prices, no pressure. Dan made the experience memorable, extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. Relaxed atmosphere unlike other dealerships in the region which focus on high-pressure sales tactics. Ended up paying a fair price with a great trade in offer, happy customer and will be returning for my next vehicle. Well worth the trip.

frankclokey
4/16/2015

"Recommend Daniels BMW and Carrie Fortune"

It was our first experience with Daniels BMW, and I highly recommend the dealership and our sales person, Carrie Fortune. Carrie worked hard to get us a great deal on the BMW. She is very professional, friendly and made the experience a joyful one. Carrie is also very easy to contact, and ensues confidence in the dealership.

Chris&Pam
4/14/2015

"Exceptional Customer Service Provided by Todd Simpson"

Mr. Todd Simpson and the service technicians at Daniels BMW consistently deliver a truly exceptional service experience. Todd is very professional and always treats my family and me with the utmost respect. He is flexible and attentive when unplanned service needs arise (how many nails can one driver run over in a year?!) and carefully explains service requirements at prescribed intervals. After each service visit, Todd follows up with us to make sure we are happy with our experience and work performed. Our continued service relationship with Daniels BMW is owed completely to Todd. The high-level customer service he provides is not found elsewhere. It is apparent that he takes pride in his work, and we very much appreciate his respectful and professional demeanor.

JoshHogle
4/12/2015

"Susan Was Awesome"

I honestly had never really considered buying a BMW until I rode in a friend's X5. So after doing some research on the various dealerships in my area, I settled on checking out Daniels BMW. I reached out online and started working with Susan. She was awesome from start to finish. I honestly have to say this was the easiest car purchase I've ever made. Susan was very outgoing and knowledgeable on all of the products and worked with me to customize my X5 exactly how I liked it. The dealership was very honest and forthright with me and never once did I think to myself "Am I getting a good deal or are they cheating me?" No games, straightforward pricing and everyone I've dealt with has been great. I'm already sold on my X5 and already thinking about my next BMW purchase. I know for sure I'll return to Daniels BMW and ask for Susan.

olliedawg
4/12/2015

"Susan Fucinato rocks"

Who enjoys buying a car? Raise your hands! Yeah, just what I suspected...it's usually a creepy, slippery, uncomfortable experience, right? Well, not with Susan Fucinato and the nice people at Daniels BMW. She provided a no-pressure, warm, friendly car trade/buy experience. She even fed us (we'd driven down at the last-minute, and hadn't stopped on the way down)! We love our new certified car, and would do another deal with Susan in the future. Highly recommended.

Reviews of Susan  Fucinato