Daniels BMW

4600 Crackersport Rd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Daniels BMW Info
About Daniels BMW

Daniels BMW is the most decorated BMW center in the USA, having received the BMW Center of Excellence Award more times than any other BMW dealer in the USA. Daniels BMW has the first, largest and most experienced BMW CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in the state of Pennsylvania. Conveniently located at the junction of Rts. 22 and 309 in Allentown,PA. We are less than 1 mile from I-78 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. We are centered between Philadelphia, New York City, Scranton, and Harrisburg in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. Visit today to experience the JOY OF BMW. “Test drives are free, satisfaction is priceless.”

About Daniels BMW Learn More

• BMW Certified Collision Repair Center
NickAssante
2/28/2015

"Overall Amazing Experience"

I was recently at Daniels BMW just looking to see what they had to offer. Not even thinking in the slightest that I would find everything I wanted and more. While there I had the pleasure of meeting Carrie Fortune who became my saleswoman. Carrie took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend. Being 23 years old I never thought I'd be able to walk out with a new car. She found me the perfect car. It had everything I wanted and at a great price me. I recommend Daniels BMW and Carrie Fortune to anyone looking to get a dream car. Easily the best car shopping experience I've had.

Maria
2/28/2015

"Great Service!"

Our experience in purchasing our new vehicle was fantastic! Thanks to Susan Fucinato's knowledge, patience and excellent service it was a great buying experience. Impressed with Susan's professionalism and warm personality we definitely recommend her services.

Chris&Pam
2/25/2015

"Susan provided the most outstanding sales experience"

We've purchased two vehicles from Daniels BMW. Our most recent purchase was handled by Susan, who provided us with an outstanding sales experience. We've bought a number of cars over the years; this was our most pleasant and fun (yes, fun!) purchase. Susan is very professional and knowledgeable, which made it easy for us to choose our vehicle, a CPO 328xi. Susan guided us through the purchase and regularly communicates with us to ensure our continued satisfaction. We will definitely return to see Susan at Daniels for our next vehicle!

DougC
2/20/2015

"Jane Exceeded All Expectations"

This is the third BMW we have purchased from Daniels BMW. There are many, many reasons we continue to come back and why this is the only dealership we visited when we recently purchased our SAV. We like to keep our vehicles for many years and we can always count on getting an excellent vehicle that will last many years from Daniels. Our Sales Representative, Jane Billing, was friendly, knowledgeable, and took the time to find out what we wanted in a vehicle. We got not only what we wanted but so much more at an excellent price. And Jane didn't just drop us once the sale was complete. She has continues to make sure that whatever we need is done to our satisfaction. No better way to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thank you Jane! Doug and Margie

Daniels BMW responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Doug and Margie: Thank you for your commets about Jane and about Daniels BMW. We are very happy to have you as customers and friends of Daniels BMW. Your long relationship with us is truly a blessing we appreciate. Here's to many miles of joyful driving! Bill Stoeckel - General Manager

KKrug
2/14/2015

"Thanks Susan!!"

Great experince buying a 2015 428i at Daniels's BMW thanks to Susan Fucinato & Greg Clarke. I had initially contacted Daniel's via e-mail, and Greg responded with a friendly note. I showed up on a Saturday morning for a test drive and Greg was out with another customer. Rather than make me wait, Susan offered to show me what 428s they had on the lot and we picked one out for a test drive. Well...it turned out to be so fun. Of course, I instantly realized the car was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. But driving and learning about the car with Susan ws like hanging out with one of my girlfriends. Susan made the experince very relaxing and she supported me throughout the trade in and purchase process. After the deal was "done", Greg handed me the keys and sat with me to set up and personalize some of the cars features. Overall it was a great experince, thanks so much Susan and Greg!!!

gooziek
2/13/2015

"Dealer Rater Review for Susan Fucinato"

I have made 3 BMW purchases over the years at Daniel's Dealership in Allentown, PA and I have always been well pleased with both the customer service and the friendliness of their employees. My third purchase was made through Susan Fucinato and I had the best experience -- Susan is a warm and friendly individual with superior knowledge of the SUV I was interested in. Nothing was too much to ask for; she spent a great deal of time with me and, as a result, I feel like we've become new friends. She is a definite asset to Daniel's and I would recommend her expertise to anyone who wants to experience the excellent service at Daniel's.

ragmala
2/09/2015

"It's all with the right person"

As with many people, I began my search for a new vehicle with extreme apprehension. Despite my trepidation, I was determined to purchase a CPO BMW with very specific requirements. After the standard internet search, I found myself at Daniels BMW where Susan Fucinato was kind enough to meet with me. She was patience, soft spoken and very informed about the vehicles in her lot and BMW's in general. She was up front about pricing while trying very hard to accommodate my needs. After a few false starts due to my demanding specifications, she and her team were able to procure the vehicle I wanted, with all the bells and whistles I needed. She was also very apologetic about some issues regarding the car I purchased that were beyond her control. I appreciated that she took the heat for a situation over which she had little or no oversight. It was because of her that I didn't walk away from the deal. I do recommend Daniels BMW if you are in the market for an amazing luxury car. I unabashedly endorse Susan Fucinato as the salesperson you will want to speak with to buy that car.

Paula Kutz
2/06/2015

"New 428i X - convertible and Susan F"

Never intended to buy a BMW but walked into Daniels and was lucky enough to get Susan Fucinato as my sales person. She was very patient and gently urged me to drive the 428i x-drive convertible. I loved it! Susan was also no-nonsense and up front about pricing and trade in. Two weeks after purchase she spend over an hour answering my technology questions. Later, she checked to see how I liked the car! Good experience because of her :)

jennjean
2/05/2015

"Second Purchase at this dealership!"

This is our second purchase at this dealership and we would recommend it to anyone buying or leasing a BMW. The staff is always willing to help. On this purchase we had the great experience of dealing with Susan Fucinato. She is very thorough and will get back to you if you have a technical question that could not be answered right away. She is responsive and polite. Great work Susan! The Service Department is also excellent and we are very lucky to deal with Todd Simpson.

felix507
2/05/2015

"Used certified BMW sales person "

Had the privilege to work with susan in sales .great personality very polite and very informative about the x3 we bought . Excellent service. and tod in service phenomenal and excellent service.

Reviews of Jane  Billig