Dave Solon Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Dave Solon Nissan
Call
Dave Solon Nissan Info

"Hi My name is Jennifer and I bought a car from Dave Solon..."

Hi My name is Jennifer and I bought a car from Dave Solon in 2008 and it is still running great, everyone there was fabulous to me when I was buying a car!! My parents have bought cars there, I will always send people to Dave Solon over every where else!!! I love it!!!

Jeremy

"I would highly recomend buying a vehicle from Dave Solon..."

I would highly recomend buying a vehicle from Dave Solon Nissan. My husband and I have purchased 4 new vehicles from Dave Solon and would not shop anywhere else for our cars. We are treated so well from General Manager Jeremy Hamm to Sales Associate Jose Valadez and Gerilynn in the services dept. I would rate the entire dealership Top Notch. Because of our wonderful car buying experiences we recomended Dave Solon to our daughter and my girlfriend. Both are single women and a bit intimidated by the whole car buying experience but they were very pleased on how they were treated with the upmost respect and will never shop anywhere else!!!! They have told their friends and they all have purchased vehicles from Dave Solon Nissan.If I had to rate them from 1-10 I would give the dealership a 10+ Sincerely Annette Herrera LSM Comcast Spotlight

General Manager Jeremy Hamm- Sales Manager Troy Miller -Jose Valadez -Gerilynn Kinser

"My wife and I have bought 4 new cars from Dave Solon and..."

My wife and I have bought 4 new cars from Dave Solon and have dealt with Mr. Ham and every time, we were treated with the upmost courtesy and respect. There service dept. is one of the most efficent service dept. I have ever dealt with. My wife and I will be returning customers.

Mr. Jeremy Ham

"Dave Solon Nissan, The EASY WAY is such a great slogan..."

Dave Solon Nissan, The EASY WAY is such a great slogan for them. They have top notch staff and are very reasonable and easy to work with! I love and TRUST Solon and that means a lot!!! Any time that I have had an issue with my vehicle the dealership has been very easy to work with and HELPFUL! I will continue to support DAVE SOLON!

Ron Smith; Sarah Jacobs; Jeremy Haam

"I had contacted this dealership after seeing an 02 dodge..."

I had contacted this dealership after seeing an 02 dodge diesel truck on Autotrader.com I was told that I would be "amazed" at immaculate condition of this truck and how nice the body was. After driving up from Santa Fe NM, 4 hours each way, on the primise of seeing an "immaculate" truck, I come to find and filthy dirty interior, filthy engine and to top it off large tears in the sheet metal of each rear fender. When I asked the salesmen if she thought this might have been valuable information for someone driving such a distance she just shrugged her shoulders and said "ya". The "Top Notch Sales manager" then came out with a large pry bar attempting to pry up the rusted stuck hide away gooseneck hithc in the bed of the truck, thus resulting in bending the hitch mechanism, rendering it useless. They send me away in a truck with a broken fuel guage that left me stranded at 1 am thus resulting in a destroyed Injection pump. This part alone runs $2,500.00 They claimed they filled the truck up before I departed Pueblo, however they obviousy new better, writing down on the sales slip they filled the truck up with $30.00 of fuel. Well anyone knows at $4.00 a gallon a truck would never be filled up on $30. So after thousands of dollars in repairs, I would NEVER EVER recomend any member of this staff or dealership to anyone!!! UNLESS THEY VOTED FOR OBAMA!

Blonde Used car salesman. possibly "Jackie"

"Friendly service and support. They made the purchase..."

Friendly service and support. They made the purchase simple and easy. The salesman and general manager were pleasant and fair and treated me with respect and were very curteous. I have had my vehicle in for service and items were completed on time and I received follow up calls from the service manager making sure everything had been completed. Highly recommend this Dealership.

General Manager Jeremy Hamm

"Car fixed right the first time. Being a woman, I don't..."

Car fixed right the first time. Being a woman, I don't like visiting service departments for fear they will try to sell me something I dont need or for fear they will talk down to me. Scott was awesome and will have customer for life in me! Thanks!

Scott Matthews