Dave Strong's Porsche Audi

Dave Strong's Porsche Audi Info

Ken Garff Audi

adjalilv
12/04/2014

"Excellent services provided by Corey Layton "

I have used Porsche services for several years in Salt Lake City, and I would like to share my entire satisfaction for excellent services provided by your team and specifically by Corey Layton. Corey Layton has always worked with diligence, great professionalism and has always been available, punctual, and kind.

henry.schwendiman
11/21/2014

"Great Service"

These guys are great! Wouldn't buy a Porsche anywhere else. Their sales and service is fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. Have recommended them to a number of friends who have also purchased cars there.

Cory Layton

Ldominic
11/01/2014

"Exceptional service"

I went to the dealership while attending a class in SLC. I was getting a check engine notification light. I called and Corey Layton suggested that I stop by for a possible reset. it was late in the day near closing, but he looked at the car and rest the alarm. he also ask me to return should the problem return. The Friday before leaving SLC, the warning returned. I called the dealership and they set me up with a loaner car while troubleshooting my car. When I returned to the dealership, Corey Layton had repaired, test driven and washed the vehicle. thanks again.

Sheralh
10/31/2014

"Service"

Corey Layton was very helpful In servicing my 1988 Porsche 944. He explained what needed to be taken care of and what it would cost to have the work done. I appreciated his care and dedication very much.

hgary.pehrson
10/21/2014

"Service experience."

Strong Porsche is a great dealership because of the product but especially because of the employees. I had never had a bad experience with them. Scott Nielsen is fabulous. He is knowledgable, friendly, helpful and does what he says he will do and then some. I love Porsche cars and the dealership is worthy of their great reputation.

Scott Nielsen

JRArsenault
10/18/2014

"Speedy Service"

I always feel special when I visit Strong's Porsche. The staff is friendly and they know me by first name. I'm able to drive right into their garage and someone comes out immediately to see what I need. I like to wait in their showroom and check out the new cars. Scott and Corey are very professional and accurate in their assessments of what may be needed and the approximate cost. You can tell they "know their product" very well. I am a fairly new client, but the level of trust is building rapidly. I have always wanted to own a Porsche, and Strong's makes that experience even better.

Scott Nielsen, Corey Layton

robert.tomlinson.3576
10/10/2014

"Why go anywhere else?"

Even though I did not purchase my Porsche 911 at this dealership, they have made every attempt to make me feel a part of the overall family. Being an owner of a large restaurant business, I know when I am receiving genuine care and service. Corey Layton, Scotty Nielsen, and John Cox deliver just that - Genuine Care! When it's time for me to begin searching for my next car - it will be with this team. When someone asks me where to go to purchase a new or pre-owned car - it will be with this team. If YOU are looking for a new car - you should be reaching out to this team! Why go anywhere else?

Corey Layton, Scotty Nielsen, and John Cox

Alnelson
10/06/2014

"Long distance purchase"

I recently purchased a used CPO Porsche from Strong Porsche. My experience was wonderful. Salesman Val, along with finance lady Penney, were more than helpful and went the extra mile in making sure everything went well. As I live in Michigan, my buying a car sight unseen was done with some trepidation, but this was overcome by the trust I developed in Val and the CPO. The car was just as represented (actually better, Val disclosed some minor scratches I wouldn't have noticed). I would do this again. My experience could not have been better.

Val, Penney, Jeff

steve.suite
9/29/2014

"Excellent since 1991"

I purchased my '86 911 in 1991 from Strong's and they have taken care of me ever since. I usually don't have an appointment but they find a way to work me in every time. Scott Nielsen, my Service Manager, said they'd get back to me in a couple of days if not sooner for a suspected alternator problem, four (4) hours later it was confirmed, the part ordered and I had my car before week's end. Typical of the excellent service and care they've always exhibited. They're technicians are also excellent. Currently crossing 200K and looking forward to the next 200K.

Scott Nielsen

ramead
9/23/2014

"Totally pleased with my experience"

I purchased my Porsche Carrera from Dave Strong's in 2009. They have serviced my Carrera since that time. I recently purchased a Cayenne S and continue to have a great experience. Whether working with Z A to purchase a car or Corey in service, they are always knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Strong's Porsche.

Z A and Cory