Dave Strong's Porsche Audi

Dave Strong's Porsche Audi Info

Ken Garff Audi

Mitch
3/07/2015

"Car purchasing made fun!"

I recently purchased a Porsche 911 from Strong Porsche. I never felt rushed or pressured and was always treated with respect. The staff is knowledgable, prompt with communication and were always a step ahead of me. I worked with various people including Ted Polevoy. Ted made sure my family and I were comfortable and always had everything laid out for us. I've had some regular service done there as well. Corey Layton took great care of me. I will definitely be working with Strong Porsche due to the value of product purchased and the great staff who support it.

Ted Polevoy

MM
3/05/2015

"Excellence."

Corey Layton is very responsive and attentive to my needs. After many years, I've never had any problems with Strong Porsche, and I've always found their services to be very high quality.

andyb959
3/04/2015

"Strong Porsche is the place to go to for Porsche service"

Corey Layton has done a terrific job for us. We have used him to service our Porsches and always found him to be pleasant, knowledgeable and courteous.

Justin
2/20/2015

"Quick proficiency"

I have taken two of my cars to Corey Layton, one is a 2000 Carerra, the other a 2009 Cayenne, as his advice on service has been adept. He always calls back within 10 minutes, if he isn't reached immediately, and has a deep understanding of any concern raised.

Keith
1/27/2015

"great"

I have been a dave strong customer for many years.Best service and sales dept of any car dealer i have experienced.Always 1st in quality.

Corey

Alx5
1/26/2015

"Excellent services"

I need services done to my Cayenne Turbo and Corey was very helpful, professional and excellent with his service. I can't be happier. I was very pleased and will come back for more services in future.

airtub
1/21/2015

"Excellent sales experience "

I recently purchased a new Porsche from Dave Strong Porsche and had a excellent purchase experience. I have had many buying experiences in the Salt Lake area and this is by far the most satisfactory purchase I have had. My sales expert was Mr. Larry Orton, who was extremly helpful and "went the extra mile" in facilitating the sale. Altogether an excellent sales experience. Sincerely, R. G. Green

Larry Orton

Porsche958
1/19/2015

"Best in the West (as well as the East)"

Corey Layton and the service team at Strongs Porsche (now Porsche of SLC) do an outstanding job. Appointments are available, loaners (usually Cayennes) are provided and the work is done on time and right the first time. Warranty claims are properly dealt with. All in all, a first rate experience.

Futrdoc2
1/13/2015

"Epitome of the Porsche Experience"

After experiencing dreadful service at two Texas Porsche dealerships (specifically, North Houston and Park Place in Plano), I drove my Cayenne GTS 1,500 miles to my original dealership, Strong Porsche, for its scheduled maintenance and to purchase snow tires. Corey Layton is the epitome of what Porsche expects from it's employees. Nothing short of perfection.

adjalilv
12/04/2014

"Excellent services provided by Corey Layton "

I have used Porsche services for several years in Salt Lake City, and I would like to share my entire satisfaction for excellent services provided by your team and specifically by Corey Layton. Corey Layton has always worked with diligence, great professionalism and has always been available, punctual, and kind.