Dave Strong's Porsche Audi

Ken Garff Audi

Keith
1/27/2015

"great"

I have been a dave strong customer for many years.Best service and sales dept of any car dealer i have experienced.Always 1st in quality.

Corey

Alx5
1/26/2015

"Excellent services"

I need services done to my Cayenne Turbo and Corey was very helpful, professional and excellent with his service. I can't be happier. I was very pleased and will come back for more services in future.

airtub
1/21/2015

"Excellent sales experience "

I recently purchased a new Porsche from Dave Strong Porsche and had a excellent purchase experience. I have had many buying experiences in the Salt Lake area and this is by far the most satisfactory purchase I have had. My sales expert was Mr. Larry Orton, who was extremly helpful and "went the extra mile" in facilitating the sale. Altogether an excellent sales experience. Sincerely, R. G. Green

Larry Orton

Porsche958
1/19/2015

"Best in the West (as well as the East)"

Corey Layton and the service team at Strongs Porsche (now Porsche of SLC) do an outstanding job. Appointments are available, loaners (usually Cayennes) are provided and the work is done on time and right the first time. Warranty claims are properly dealt with. All in all, a first rate experience.

Futrdoc2
1/13/2015

"Epitome of the Porsche Experience"

After experiencing dreadful service at two Texas Porsche dealerships (specifically, North Houston and Park Place in Plano), I drove my Cayenne GTS 1,500 miles to my original dealership, Strong Porsche, for its scheduled maintenance and to purchase snow tires. Corey Layton is the epitome of what Porsche expects from it's employees. Nothing short of perfection.

adjalilv
12/04/2014

"Excellent services provided by Corey Layton "

I have used Porsche services for several years in Salt Lake City, and I would like to share my entire satisfaction for excellent services provided by your team and specifically by Corey Layton. Corey Layton has always worked with diligence, great professionalism and has always been available, punctual, and kind.

henry.schwendiman
11/21/2014

"Great Service"

These guys are great! Wouldn't buy a Porsche anywhere else. Their sales and service is fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. Have recommended them to a number of friends who have also purchased cars there.

Cory Layton

Ldominic
11/01/2014

"Exceptional service"

I went to the dealership while attending a class in SLC. I was getting a check engine notification light. I called and Corey Layton suggested that I stop by for a possible reset. it was late in the day near closing, but he looked at the car and rest the alarm. he also ask me to return should the problem return. The Friday before leaving SLC, the warning returned. I called the dealership and they set me up with a loaner car while troubleshooting my car. When I returned to the dealership, Corey Layton had repaired, test driven and washed the vehicle. thanks again.

Sheralh
10/31/2014

"Service"

Corey Layton was very helpful In servicing my 1988 Porsche 944. He explained what needed to be taken care of and what it would cost to have the work done. I appreciated his care and dedication very much.

hgary.pehrson
10/21/2014

"Service experience."

Strong Porsche is a great dealership because of the product but especially because of the employees. I had never had a bad experience with them. Scott Nielsen is fabulous. He is knowledgable, friendly, helpful and does what he says he will do and then some. I love Porsche cars and the dealership is worthy of their great reputation.

Scott Nielsen