Dave Strong's Porsche Audi

Dave Strong's Porsche Audi
Dave Strong's Porsche Audi Info

Ken Garff Audi

"Speedy Service"

I always feel special when I visit Strong's Porsche. The staff is friendly and they know me by first name. I'm able to drive right into their garage and someone comes out immediately to see what I need. I like to wait in their showroom and check out the new cars. Scott and Corey are very professional and accurate in their assessments of what may be needed and the approximate cost. You can tell they "know their product" very well. I am a fairly new client, but the level of trust is building rapidly. I have always wanted to own a Porsche, and Strong's makes that experience even better.

Scott Nielsen, Corey Layton

"Why go anywhere else?"

Even though I did not purchase my Porsche 911 at this dealership, they have made every attempt to make me feel a part of the overall family. Being an owner of a large restaurant business, I know when I am receiving genuine care and service. Corey Layton, Scotty Nielsen, and John Cox deliver just that - Genuine Care! When it's time for me to begin searching for my next car - it will be with this team. When someone asks me where to go to purchase a new or pre-owned car - it will be with this team. If YOU are looking for a new car - you should be reaching out to this team! Why go anywhere else?

Corey Layton, Scotty Nielsen, and John Cox

"Long distance purchase"

I recently purchased a used CPO Porsche from Strong Porsche. My experience was wonderful. Salesman Val, along with finance lady Penney, were more than helpful and went the extra mile in making sure everything went well. As I live in Michigan, my buying a car sight unseen was done with some trepidation, but this was overcome by the trust I developed in Val and the CPO. The car was just as represented (actually better, Val disclosed some minor scratches I wouldn't have noticed). I would do this again. My experience could not have been better.

Val, Penney, Jeff

"Excellent since 1991"

I purchased my '86 911 in 1991 from Strong's and they have taken care of me ever since. I usually don't have an appointment but they find a way to work me in every time. Scott Nielsen, my Service Manager, said they'd get back to me in a couple of days if not sooner for a suspected alternator problem, four (4) hours later it was confirmed, the part ordered and I had my car before week's end. Typical of the excellent service and care they've always exhibited. They're technicians are also excellent. Currently crossing 200K and looking forward to the next 200K.

Scott Nielsen

"Totally pleased with my experience"

I purchased my Porsche Carrera from Dave Strong's in 2009. They have serviced my Carrera since that time. I recently purchased a Cayenne S and continue to have a great experience. Whether working with Z A to purchase a car or Corey in service, they are always knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Strong's Porsche.

Z A and Cory

"2015 Macan Turbo"

Z.A. Konarski, Penelope, & Jeff Sandstrom define Customer Service All-stars! A PERFECT purchasing experience from a dealership and staff that I have trusted for over 30 years.

Z.A. Konarski

"Highly recommend Strong Porsche Audi"

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Strong Porsche Audi spanning over 15 years. My salesman is now a personal friend. Corey Layton in service at Porsche is always attentive, thorough, and explains in detail the service that was performed. I often use their driver to take me to work and back. I find him very pleasant and he always greets me by name. I will continue to have all my service work performed by Strong as this has led to the highest resale value of my vehicles as well as top notch performance.

Corey Layton

"Great Service from Corey"

I scheduled my appointment accidentally at Ken Garff (I was in a hurry and even though I searched Dave Strong Porsche, the first link with a number to call was Ken Garff) by not looking before clicking "call" and so although Corey was a little confused when I tried to check in my car for regular maintenance, he quickly got my mistake corrected and had me on my way with a rental car so I could get to work. The car was serviced as expected, returned clean, and they delivered the final cost under the original estimate! Thanks.

Corey Layton

"I'm a new Porsche owner!!"

I finally bought my dream car - a 911!! I have all the records from the previous owner but was unsure of how I should proceed with the maintenance. I talked to Corey at Dave Strong Service and was delighted on his approach. He wasn't pushy at all!! He gave me recommendations of what he would do, I talked with my husband and we decided to take the car in for the major service. I was so impressed with how Corey explained the procedure. I was honestly nervous to leave the car anywhere!! He made me feel comfortable and reassured me that they would treat my car like their own. I received a call when the car was ready and was welcomed when I came back to the dealership. They explained everything to me and I was really happy with the outcome. When you buy an expensive car you need to trust your mechanic!! I will be using the Strong dealership for all of my future maintenance and work!!

Corey Layton

"Having bought two audis in the past ten years from Strong..."

Having bought two audis in the past ten years from Strong Audi,we brought our Audi in.for service with a faulty transmission at 66,00 miles which should not happen at such low mileage without a history of abuse. After waiting 6 hours in the waiting room to speak to the service manager after a quote of 11,000 dollars plus.he did not bother to even come out of his office to speak with us about our options. At least the salesman Michael who sold us the car suggested we contact Audi of America which we have done. There is no reward for brand and dealer loyalty at Dave Strong Audi and they don,t stand by their product nor offer help in desperate situations. William Smith M.D.

Front desk