David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
SilverMCs
8/29/2015

"David Hobbs IS the People Friendly Dealer!!!!!"

We went into David Hobbs Honda following up on a 'leasing special' we saw on their website. I was actually doing homework planning on leasing in about a year's time. Both Tom Jr (sales) and John (finance) made me feel as if I had met people who were caring about what I needed/wanted both as to the car and fitting this into a budget. Tom Jr made me feel I was dealing with a close family member with a terrific sense of humor. John may me feel as if he was working for us to for the best deal possible to get the car I wanted. Needless to say, we leased our civic as of yesterday not a year from now. Tom Jr went out of his way to tell me if I have any questions about using the Civic to stop in at any point in the future. There are too many different scenarios from yesterday that I could reference to speak to terrific customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I cared about; I would be leaving them in good hands!

John, Finance

Bumblebee

"Excellent Experience!"

Adam Kriesel and Maria Lawinger were both very professional and a joy to work with. I went to three different dealerships before coming to David Hobbs and I can honestly say that it was the best decision I made. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

13sar1987

"Wonderful Experience!"

I have gone through the leasing process before and I can honestly say this time around was the most pleasant it's ever been. Brad was efficient and wonderful to work with. Will definitely be back.

Kate5367

"Excellent "

Maria Lawinger does a thorough and complete overview. She is professional and pleasant to work with during the car buying process. Thank you Maria and to Bobby as well.

Jtlbsu98
8/24/2015

"Enjoyable experience"

They did a good job. Didn't jerk me around. Gave me a nice discount on the car with little haggling needed. Will be sure to visit again.

EricB
8/22/2015

"Great experience"

I have been buying cars from Hobbs for years. I have never had bad experience with them and they always go above and beyond. Bobbi Ljubich makes sure I always get the car I'm looking for and quickly. He understands how important customer loyalty is and keeps them coming back. I also had a great experience with Maria Lawinger, she helped get everything squared away and was over the top friendly. She gets customer service and listens to her customers. Eric B.

GeoffB
8/22/2015

"Very good experience"

Pretty much nothing to say but good things about my experience with David Hobbs. Mr. Roloff was great to work with: Honest, realistic, and informative. I also have to give compliments to Tim, who was great to work with as well. I'm very happy with my new vehicle and I think the price was absolutely reasonable, perhaps even better than I expected. Throughout the process of figuring out my expiring previous lease I also worked with Tom Jr. and Demetris, although neither of them were specifically involved in my purchase. Still, I have to give them compliments as well for being polite and accommodating.

Elizabethh0428
8/20/2015

"Awesome "

I had a great experience here. I went in looking to lease a new car and drove away with a brand new civic!! I went on a Saturday and it was very busy and I had to wait for a very long time but it was worth it.

James gruenberb

lrz
8/19/2015

"Amazing car buying experience"

I received amazing service from Alex and everyone else at David Hobbs Honda. I would highly recommend buying a car from there and definitely will make my future purchases there. Alex was helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond my expectations. I really gave him no guidance on what I was looking for and he guided me in the right direction throughout the whole process. They even made it possible for me to take my car home that very first night.

lynnann1
8/19/2015

"Excellent people and service!"

The minute we walked in the door we were greeted by Maria and asked how she could help us. The entire staff was so friendly and courteous. We were there to purchase a car for myself (which we did-a Honda Accord Sport), but ended up buying a Honda Fit for my husband as well! About a month later, our son purchased a Honda Accord Sport and about two months after that our daughter and son-in-law purchased a Honda CRV! So you can see we are very pleased with everyone at David Hobbs Honda!

Gary

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.