David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
eggertglass
3/02/2015

"Right place at the right time"

We were looking for a used car and there was nothing we were interested in on our first visit. They told us about a used Civic that was coming in from an estate and we were very interested in it. The salesman (Adam) kept on top of it and called as soon as it came in. They gave us a great price (less than we expected to pay after researching on-line) and we are thrilled with our new car.

Bayside

"Accord EX-L"

We recently bought our third new car from David Hobbs Honda, and each time we visited the dealership we were met with experienced, knowledgeable and friendly sales and service professionals. Darrin came into the dealership on his day off to finish the paperwork with us so that the date and time were convenient for us. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Honda or previously owned car to buy.

Robin
3/01/2015

"Qualified. Friendly. Professional. Focused."

This was probably the first car buying experience (after buying about 9 cars) that I felt good about. I came in knowing what I wanted and really didn't want a sales person who would tell me stuff I already researched, and would try to upsell me. Mike was friendly and professional and I loved that fact that he came from the service area so he could speak from a maintenance perspective. I know that salespeople have to adapt themselves to the type of buyer that comes in - they might need to do a lot of hand-holding, or ask a lot of questions, or listen to people's life history. What I needed was to get right to the point - hear about some features I didn't know about and start talking about price and financing . . . and that's exactly what Mike did. Mike listened carefully and was focused on what I needed and what they could offer. He didn't talk about a lot of stuff I didn't care about. He was efficient and seemed really trustworthy. I came in with a trade-in and a low down payment which I thought might be a problem, but they came to me with a lot of options and made it all work without blowing up my monthly budget. Love the CRV. I had been deciding between a CRV, VW Tiguan, and Subaru Outback, and between the quality of the car and the professionalism of Mike and the group at Hobbs, I made the right choice.

Mike McNeil

Michele

"Amazing salesmam"

Our salesman Mike McNeil was the most amazing car salesman I have ever met. He made a very difficult process much easier. His advice and easy to talk to personality sold us two cars. I hope he stays with this and keeps learning. David Hobbs has trained him well and makes a big investment easier. Will be back to buy more as needed. Great dealer and great salesman.

Mike mcneil

Happy birthday

"Great"

Thanks to Demetris for making my visit well worth it I left there satisfied with my birthday present. I would definitely recommend him to help others.

Liale14
2/26/2015

"went in to find a family car"

My husband and I came to David Hobbs Honda to find a nice family car that was affordable. We worked demetris and he was excellent

accord

"Easy car buying."

Overall it was a great experience. No price haggling. No overselling of things I didn't want. Fast and efficient in getting me out the door with the car on a Saturday afternoon. Dealer options installed correctly and in a timely matter. Would definitely come back if in the market for another Honda. My only complaint was the that they had this promotion where if you bought a car, you could spin this giant wheel and win one of a wide range of prizes. I spun the wheel 2 nights before I bought the car when I initially came in to test drive the Accord. I spun and won the IPAD mini. Nice, I thought. When it came down to getting the IPAD mini, I was told that since I got the Accord for such a GREAT price, I couldn't have the IPAD mini. In reality, I paid $100 more than the Truecar.com best price for my zip code. A good price, by no means a price where they are making no money on the car. Anthony was a great salesperson who listened and wasn't pushy. None of the slimy "what's it gonna take to make you drive this car home today". Fair price for my trade. Michael Lammi.

Sexi38
2/25/2015

"Great "

Very kind and friendly plus a good salesperson and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends just like my sister recommend me to him Demetris Franklin

lmitchell323
2/24/2015

" Dealer for the People"

The guys that work there are awesome...They really took their time to help me find a car and learn how to drive it. I couldnt believe that they gave me lessons for free!!!

John Andersen Finance

Chris
2/24/2015

"Great experience"

Great experience. Darrin was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. He worked with me on what I wanted, took me out out on the lot(on a VERY COLD day), and helped me find a winner!

Reviews of Anthony Young

Tracey Morales

Reviews of Dillon Roloff
Dillon Roloff

Manager

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.