David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Car
3/29/2015

"Awesome experience."

Everyone made me feel at ease from the beginning to the end. Tracey was awesome! Walked me thru everything step by step! Thanks so much Tracey!

Brittanyrose91
3/29/2015

"Very satisfied customer!! "

Excellent Customer Service!! Demetris was an awesome salesman! He answered all my questions and he is very knowledgeable. I appreciate everything he did for me with all the steps in purchasing my second Honda!!

Serghei
3/27/2015

"Best custumer service and great prices"

Hello everyone !! My name is Serghei and I would like to share my expirience with David Hobbs Honda. One of the best custumer service I have ever seen. People are really nice and professionals, they have really good prices . I was so happy to deal with David Hobbs Honda.

CJ
3/26/2015

"Nice Job"

Calvin Boller did a very nice job getting us into our new-to-us car, and sales and finance managers were equally helpful. An all-around positive experience -- look forward to dealing with them in the future.

hsattler
3/26/2015

"Wonderfulre "

Ashleigh was great and personable, and everyone at the dealership was friendly. I was able to get the car I wanted that day, and drive off the lot the same day.

MidwestBombers
3/25/2015

"First time and not the last."

I leased a 2015 Hond Civic. I came in and told them what I wanted and they gave me a great lease offer. They both did an excellant job. I don't remember the gentleman's name (office guy who had us sign), he was also great! Thank you again!

Amberns
3/25/2015

"Second time around"

I bought my first NEW car from David Hobbs Honda with Anthony Young and when it was totalled he made sure that I would be in a vehicle that I was happy with. Anthony went above and beyond to ensure I was able to get something I could afford and I really appreciate those extra efforts. Besides the other friendly employees, he is one of the main reasons I came back to that dealership. He always kept me in the loop of what was going on throughout the entire waiting process and kept me informed of what was needed. I am very pleased with my vehicle and happy to say I got my suv from David Hobbs. I'm looking forward to enjoying my ride a little longer, this second time around.

cahs@uniontel.net
3/24/2015

"Leasing a new CRV 2015."

My late husband and me have been dealing with David Hobbes Honda for many years and have successfully leased about 10 Hondas from the dealership. Now that I am a widow I needed a place that gave me a fair deal and were also honest. On March 23, 2015 a friend and me drove from central Wisconsin to David Hobbs Honda to exchange my 2012 Honda for a 2015 CRV. I had been communicating with Lisa via email as to just what I wanted and she met my expectations. She iks bouncy, efficient, and friendly. She provided me with just the car I wanted and took time to explain all the new systems. I left the Honda distributor ship with my brand new silver Honda, feeling that I had what I wanted, thanks to Lisa. There is a Honda dealership closer to where I live, but I returned to David Hobbes, because I had confidence that a would get the best deal available, and I think I did. Carol A. Seelman

shell930
3/24/2015

"Very friendly people. Excellent service."

Lisa was very personable. She took her time with me and explained the different options available. We test drove a couple of models and she helped me make the best selection. I highly recommend everyone at David Hobbs Honda.

Jazziejazz

"My Heros "

I've been looking for a reliable vehicle for about four months because my old car was breaking down on me. I had spoke with Alex and he asked me to come in and just talk. Our first talk was in December and I walked away with some information on how and when to come back for a car.In between time I had went to a different dealership to see what they had to offer. The cars they tried to give me were not me or were out of my budget. And one dealership even sold a car that was claimed by me because I wouldn't leave work early. During that time Alex was keeping in touch with me and telling me to come in. SO I did.As many times I have been there, i should be a part time employee. ;p I have been so many places being introduced to so many cars that weren't me or people telling me no because of my credit.. But Alex fought for me and my dream came true.. I'm in love with Toyota Camry so far.. I still think its to good to be true,, But he is my knight in shiny Armor. Thanks David Hobbs.. Most importantly Thanks Alex Gonzales.

Reviews of Anthony Young

Lisa McNeil

Reviews of Tracey Morales
Tracey Morales

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.