David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda

Call
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers

"Elated with my purchase"

My salesperson Catherine (Cat) has kept in touch with me regarding my vehicle purchase and helpful when I had a concern. She is a delight to work with. Because of her automotive knowledge and her attentiveness to my concerns, I refer Cat and the entire staff of David Hobbs Honda to my friends. They made my first dealership purchase painless and even a little bit of fun. Im happy to say that if im ever in need of another vehicle purchase, I'll return to David Hobbs and super sales lady Cat.

Cat Mayhew

"Amazing"

That exactly it. They were beyond amazing. I don't think I would have wanted a different dealership to work with. Anthony, was so sweet, and never let us leave upset. It was the greatest first experience I've had. I couldn't be happy with the car I got from them!

"Great sales staff!"

I found myself in a position for needing a new car fast - and I have to say that Lisa was AWESOME to work with. She completely understood the position I was in, and was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, upfront and professional. I went to 4 other dealerships test driving cars, etc and found myself right back at David Hobbs within 2 days. There were no hidden agendas with Lisa, and she ushered me through a seamless purchase of a new car. I would HIGHLY recommend David Hobbs and would (and have) recommended people to give Lisa a call. I couldn't be happier - both with the experience of buying a new car (which is usually fraught tension and angst) and the new car itself.

Lisa McNeil

"Excellent ans expedited service"

I worked with Darrin in sales and Jeremy in finance. Both were amazing to work with and within a couple if days (due to the distance I live from Glendale) I drove away in a certified 2012 Odyssey. I had a terrible experience with Wilde East Towne and David Hobbs came out as the winner!!! Great financing rate, great vehicle and superb customer service!! Well worth the drive to Glendale!! I will recommend David Hobbs and Darrin to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Darrin Roth

"efficient, easy, kid friendly"

great service by Anthony, Gary and John. Anthony followed up with all information we requested and was professional but not pushy. was a win win for all

Anthony Young

"Super friendly and easy to work with!"

I can tell you that after visiting several dealerships looking for a specific car I was frustrated and feeling a bit defeated. I was sick of the high pressure sales and feeling that I was a walking dollar sign! We made one last stop at David Hobbs on the way home and we were greeted by Cat- she was very welcoming, immediately took us to the vehicle we were intersted in - showed us everything about it, took it out for a test drive and asked us a bunch of questions to understand what we needed and what we were looking to do financially- we left the lot about an hour later WITH our new vehicle! David Hobbs is definitely customer focused - we will be back- I would definitely recommend!

Catherine Mayhew

"Most definitely the "Dealer for the People"!"

I have never had a smoother car buying experience. Thoughtful, courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend David Hobbs Honda for your next car purchase.......it will make your like so much easier.

Tom Dulaney

"Dealer for the people"

I recently bought a 2012 CR-V from this dealership. 35 days later my rear brakes started grinding. I thought that it was going to be a big hassle to get help. They were great! I never would have expected such great service. Not only did they replace my brakes and rotors, they washed and vacuumed it up and Filled it up with gas and gave it an oil change! Yes, it needed an oil change already. They also got me a rental car for the next day.... I went in with no notice. Kudos to the team of David Hobbs for going above and beyond and earning a lifelong customer!

Anthony Young

"This was a pleasant and unstressful experience."

Jon was very pleasant and informative. When I walked into the showroom is was alert to the fact that I looked like I wanted service. He informed me of all my car's features and how they worked, saw that the car was cleaned and had a full gas tank. This was, probably, my most pleasant experience buying a car.

Jon Rzepny

"2014 Honda Odyssey purchase"

Everything was great. David Hobbs made it work for us and we are pleased!! We did a trade-in and this is our third minivan. Service has been excellent.

Jon Rzepny, Gary, John, Anthony Young