David Hobbs Honda

Bradly Sawatske

December 02, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- Marlene

Overall, I had an excellent experience purchasing my new car. Tracey was my salesperson and she was professional and competent, yet very comfortable to deal with. Tracey walked me through every aspect of this transaction and was happy to answer any questions. The actual day of purchase went very smoothly, ending with Tracey personally going over all of the features of my car. I feel very confident that when it comes time to service my vehicle, things will go just as smoothly. Marlene Mitchell

December 02, 2016

"Grateful"

- Margie Schulz

I told them my situation and they were very helpful in getting me in a very reliable car. I have no worries about getting around anymore. They truly made the experience of buying a car stress free.

November 30, 2016

"Helpful and efficient "

- Flanman5

Bobby is very knowledgeable and mad the purchase process extremely easy. He made all the details of the sale very clear and was direct and upfront upon answering all my questions.

2016 Honda Fit