David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Stevekwiski66
8/30/2016

"My experience at David Hobbs "

I had a great experience with everyone involved in the purchase of my vehicle everyone was just really nice and explained everything to me so I understood what was going on with the trade of my old vehicle into my new vehicle

samlostinwonder
8/23/2016

"Over all amazing experience "

I had a really great experience with this dealership. This was my first car and I realized how much work goes into getting the car and how long it takes and I was helped every step of the way. I could tell that everyone really cared about what I wanted and was even offered rides and free food which was amazing, I will recommend this dealership to family and friends.

AFrazier
8/23/2016

"Second to none!!"

The whole experience at Honda Hobbs was amazing from beginning to end. Tom really listened to what I wanted instead of pushing me towards other vehicles that I wasn't interested in. Throughout the leasing process, he was very informative and took the time to explain every detail. You can tell he not only is an expert in the business but he actually cares about the organization as well. He was accommodating and let me know what was going on every step of the way. I am truly impressed with the service overall. I highly suggest partnering up with Tom. Also - all of the staff are so nice! Every one came up to me and shook my hand to say congrats on my new car. You can really tell it's family orientated. I am so happy with my Honda CRV and I plan to be a returning customer for the years to come!

Karak
8/22/2016

"Great Experience"

David Hobbs had a friendly, helpful staff. Made it a smooth experience for leasing my first car. I would suggest this dealership to family and friends.

Joseph A. Mirasola
8/15/2016

"My New Honda Experience."

i was really amazed at how my entire process of getting my new Honda was really a pleasure at Hobbs Honda. All of the staff that I dealt with were GREAT.

Lynda CRV
8/13/2016

"The experience"

I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of a car, but I know what I need to get me going. Before my husband and I walked in, we had already searched the Internet for cars that would suit me. I finally came across the Honda CRV and thought this is MINE! My husband suggested David Hobbs Honda so I looked it up and found they had 7 on hand of the color I wanted. So I made an appointment, we headed over and was happily greeted right away by Keven Bonneau and we started our journey to getting a car. Kevin found my blue CRV and the test drive was a fun experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable about cars and made me feel comfortable with handling this car. Everyone at David Hobbs Honda was very friendly and professional and made the experience worthwhile and we will definitely recommend that our friends check this out. Thank you David Hobbs Honda of Glendale.

Bill Hanel
8/13/2016

"Confidence in my dealer and product specialist"

I've had some bad car karma this past year, and decided it was time to buy a new car. I've known Brad Sawatske since he was an wee infant (that's not an exaggeration), and knew who I could turn to to give me a fair and honest deal. Brad came through for me. I'm happy with my new Honda Civic and expect to be driving it for many years to come.

Abrice

"New car purchase"

Kevin was a pleasure to work with and most professional. The dealership is amazing corporate partner in community and Greg Hobbs was so friendly and professional . A great group of people to work with

Joseph Picciurro
8/12/2016

"Great people, excellent service!!!"

I dealt with Tracy, very friendly and helpful, no pressure. Great atmosphere, best car buying experience!! The whole process was quick, much better them expected!

new2me
8/12/2016

"Excellent team to work with"

Although the dealership may need a little updating the people make this Honda dealership great. They worked with me to find the right vehicle (2017 Ridgeline) at a very competitive price. Extremely knowledgeable staff and accommodating / open to request and understanding my needs and situation. Great to work with!

Reviews of Thomas Kreinbring
Thomas Kreinbring

Expert Solutions Provider

Reviews of Tom Dulaney Jr.
Tom Dulaney Jr.