David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda

Call
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
dmcooke
12/15/2014

"Wonderful!"

I worked with Darrin Roth and he was great to work with! Made the process very easy and made me feel like I was making a great choice. The buying process has never been so easy! I will absolutely be back. The follow up emails and calls to make sure I am happy with the car is a wonderful personal touch.

Darrin Roth

Samuel Maldonado
12/12/2014

"outstanding "

I dealt with Darrin Roth and Jeremy-finance manager, and honestly they made car buying a fast and smooth process. I felt I had the deal of the year, I was expecting less, due to my previous experiences with other dealerships, but I ended up with more. Jeremy and Darrin, didn't stop until I had an awesome deal, and I would definitely recommend friends and family. My dad was there when I bought the car, and was so impressed that now he is talking to Darrin about buying a new car for himself as well. Great people, who care.

Darrin Roth

MKE customer
12/09/2014

"Excellence"

Lisa McNeil was great to deal with. She listens! She exhibits knowledge and good humor. She explained the operations and electronics of my new Honda CR-V patiently during the test drive, in the showroom and in the car itself. Even after the sale, she continues to offer to answer questions. Lisa and the Hobbs staff live customer service. Although I'll keep this car forever, if I were in the market, I'd immediately get in touch with Lisa. Recommendation: Lisa McNeil and Hobbs Honda

Lisa McNeil

Jereman
12/08/2014

"Overall great experience"

Jerry C. "Cat Mayhew" Cat by far, is the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with. Her knowledge of the Honda CRV I was purchasing was superb. She is very personable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely want her to take car of me the next time I am ready to purchase another vehicle. Also, I would recommend her to any of my friends or family who are interested in purchasing a Honda. I would rate her 100 stars if I could.

Cat Mayhew and John Andersen

Kirkkos
12/04/2014

"Good experience"

Cat was very friendly and took time to make sure that she answered all of our questions. She was very knowledgeable about all models and helped us make a great choice. We'd come back again!

Cat Mayhew

Nouna
11/10/2014

"Maria Lawinger"

I had such a great experience with Maria at Honda last weekend. She was so nice and patient with all my questions and concerns. The management team was very helpful in negotiating a deal with me. The overall client experience was superb- I definitely will be coming back for years to come!

Maria Lawinger

kenney2455
11/06/2014

"Fantastic Sales Person!"

Lisa McNeil took the time to understand our budget and our wants that would meet our personal requirements. As we selected different options and capabilities in the cars we were interested in buying she would make sure we understood the cost impact. Lisa and her team worked very hard to make sure I got the color and style of car I wanted. When the cars were delivered Lisa took the time to show each of us how are respective cars worked. She was very knowledgeable on each and every aspect of the car and made sure that my daughter and I knew how to program and make changes to the car. Lisa is personable and dealing with her was an absolute pleasure. If you are interested in buying or leasing a Honda you should go Hobbs Honda and ask for Lisa McNeil.

Lisa McNeil

Feifan Liu
10/30/2014

"great experience"

Buying new cars is often exciting as well as stressing. But with David Hobbs Honda, this has been a great experience for my family. Jon and Gary are great sale professionals to work with, and their informative knowledge, patience and kindness is highly impressed. Especially, to meet my needs better, they stayed up to almost 10:00pm at office to make things happen. I really appreciate their "think for customers" spirit, not for their convenience.

Jon, Gary

CherieWhite
10/29/2014

"Elated with my purchase"

My salesperson Catherine (Cat) has kept in touch with me regarding my vehicle purchase and helpful when I had a concern. She is a delight to work with. Because of her automotive knowledge and her attentiveness to my concerns, I refer Cat and the entire staff of David Hobbs Honda to my friends. They made my first dealership purchase painless and even a little bit of fun. Im happy to say that if im ever in need of another vehicle purchase, I'll return to David Hobbs and super sales lady Cat.

Cat Mayhew

Boo face
10/29/2014

"Amazing"

That exactly it. They were beyond amazing. I don't think I would have wanted a different dealership to work with. Anthony, was so sweet, and never let us leave upset. It was the greatest first experience I've had. I couldn't be happy with the car I got from them!

Anthony Young