David Hobbs Honda

Tom Dulaney Jr.

James Gruenberg, Expert Solutions Provider, David Hobbs Honda

James Gruenberg

February 23, 2017

"David Hobbs exceeded our expectations "

- Jays

Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! They took the time to locate a 2017 Pilot that was exactly what we were looking for. They were never pushy and were super easy to work with. Pick up was a breeze and everyone we worked with was very helpful and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I bought my first new Honda from Hobbs in 1993 and I keep coming back. The team that helped us on this purchase couldn't have been better!

February 22, 2017

"Amazing "

- Ashley Jennings

I am giving this review because Tracey did her best to make sure that we got the best deal we could get and nothing else. She made sure that our needs were met and that we were satisfied with the deal.

February 22, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- Mfergi83

Amazing service from the service department! Everyone was very attentive from the moment I walked in until the moment I walked out the door. I was greeted by the Service Manager right away and asked if I needed help. I explained what I was there for and he escorted me to Pete; service writer. Everyone was always smiling and offered to help no matter what was going on around them. They were very busy when I was there but you are always the center of their attention. I was very impressed how everyone was dressed the 'same' and was very professional looking. From my Service Writer Pete, to my Technician Curtis and to the Service Manager Karl Ferguson....I can't say enough great things! Well done everyone; keep up the fantastic work! I WILL be back and I WILL recommend your dealership to my friends and family! You defiantly feel like you are apart of the family as soon as you walk through the doors at David Hobbs Honda! THANK YOU!

2016 Honda CR-V