David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda

Call
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Beemr
1/26/2015

"Best Salesperson Ever!"

Lisa McNeil was fantastic to work with! She made the whole process easy and enjoyable and we would recommend her to anyone looking to lease or buy s new vehicle. We're repeat customers at David Hobbs and couldn't imagine buying a car from anyone else.

Pguist
1/25/2015

"Lots of fun / found a new Family. "

I just bought my first Honda. The experience was excellent. I felt like I was given every possible opportunity to get the best price. It felt like we were at a big family reunion. Everyone was having a good time teasing the "non-Packer Backer" team members. It truly was fun. I felt like I was adopted into the Hobbs family and look forward to working with the service guys. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car. GOOD JOB. On a side note. ..I was actually on my way to another dealer to buy a Fiat. We just stopped in to check out a Honda at the last minute. I'm really glad we did.

Jon Stein - My service guy

Sarah
1/24/2015

"Fantastic "

I had a great experience. I went it to test drive the car and left purchasing the car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

JackieSmile
1/23/2015

"Knowledgeable!"

I owned my previous Honda for 15 years and I was impressed by the amount of knowlegde Alex about my old vs the new car I was considering buying. Alex listened to me and made sure I had the right car that fit my needs. Alex made I understood all the new and major features of the car and was very patient in answering any questions I had about the car. After the delivery, Alex followed up to be sure I was enjoying my new car and to let me know if I had any questions to contact him. The entire staff at David Hobbs Honda worked TOGETHER as a team to be sure that I had the best burying experience. David Hobbs Honda really is the "Dealer for the people"

Jason
1/23/2015

"Smooth Transparent Process "

From the beginning of the process Adam and his staff were professional, transparent, and committed a positive customer experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Lkalcik
1/19/2015

"They made buying a car easy!"

I really walked away with a great deal! Their attention to detail really meant a lot to me. They worked and worked until I walked away with a new car! I was really nervous that I would be put into a terrible deal but they had my back. Because of that, I'm in a car that I love and can't stop smiling! I would definitely recommend that anyone come to this dealership. All the people I worked with were honest and really wanted me to drive away happy. David Hobbs, you just made a life long customer!

kevionds
1/14/2015

"perfect"

The people were extremely friendly and worked their hardest to help me find the right car. I was looking for something cost effective, affordable, safe, and something that would last. They found it for me and in my price range. A amazing experience.

portis3rb
1/13/2015

"Great People; Fair Price"

I was looking for a reliable car that I could lease or buy and Honda was the way to go. I went into David Hobbs Honda not knowing much about cars and Tom Dulaney Jr. really knew his stuff about all the makes and models. I took a couple Civics for a test drive since I was looking for a cheap reliable car. When I decided on which car was right for me the paperwork process and going over all the information on the car didn't take nearly as long as I thought it was. They really took care of me at David Hobbs Honda. The people are friendly and I honestly feel they did the best they could do to get me into the car I desperately needed.

Tom Dulaney Jr. Jon Anderson

tee
1/13/2015

"Tee & Tricia newcarowners"

Anthony young at Davidhobbs honda was the best sale representative we ever met. He was honest and forward, understood our credit issue and situations and did everything he can to get us approved. We are thankful for his service and our new Nissan Altima car. We will be recommending him to our friends and family, again thank you and your family at davidhobbs honda.

Anthony young

rfrahm
1/12/2015

"Anthony Young:-Sales Professional"

Anthony is a true sales professional. From the moment we walked into the dealership until we accepted the keys to our new CRV he made the entire experience enjoyable one. Anthony has an extensive knowledge of his product line. He knows what it takes to treat a customer right and goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Reviews of Jeremy Olson

Reviews of Anthony Young

Reviews of Tracey Morales
Tracey Morales

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.