David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Mesa family
2/05/2016

"The most amazing car buying experience I have ever had! "

At David Hobbs Honda I was just going to look at new cars, not intending to buy a car. Then I meet Tony... He welcomed me & my daughter into the dealership with the warmest welcome, helped to get right to what we were looking for, & within in a few mins. I was sold on a brand new Honda HR-V that he didn't even have on the floor! Within days he called me to say they had the HR-V there for me! Tony came up to my work with the HR-V on my lunch break to do the test drive! Amazing! I have never had such amazing customer service, I bought the car that day! And I have never been so happy with my very first purchase of a new car. Tony made my experience hassle free, he explained all details up front, I was given the best deal in town, & it's something I have never felt so comfortable, safe doing at any other dealer in Milwaukee. David Hobbs Honda puts its customers first & I really feel that I will continue to enjoy having my brand new 2016 Honda HR-V serviced there, free car washes for as long as I own my car, & wonderful people to help me when ever I have questions. I am extremely happy with my new Honda & will send all my family & friends to Tony at David Hobbs Honda! Thank you Tony & David Hobbs Honda for helping to find me my new Honda.

Swelk57

"Dealer for the People"

Had a great experience with the sales people. I am a very particular customer and they were able to accommodate all my needs. Would recommend to anyone.

Tiarra0527

"Amazing "

Tracy was extremely helpful. She made sure I was happy with my purchase. She made me feel comfortable and she has great customer service skills. She made me feel at home!

Ehabush
2/04/2016

"Outstanding customer service!"

We felt at home as soon as we walked in the door because we were greeted and not attacked like sales people typically do. Then, Adam Kriesel showed us around the Honda CR-V and courageously took me and my mother on a test drive (he even dealt with our crazy bickering). I loved the vehicle and decided to buy! The process was easy and didn't take too long. Adam was very kind and attentive to us and gave us a fair deal on our trade in and on the price of the new car. I would never have decided to buy this car if it weren't for the "laid back" atmosphere. Car dealerships, especially the sales people, are always go go go but I didn't feel forced into anything at David Hobbs Honda. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone if you're looking for a great price and an even better experience.

Rick R
2/02/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I felt very comfortable at David Hobbs. Our sales person was extremely friendly and helpful. I walked out feeling I got a great vehicle at a good price.

Jamie F
2/01/2016

"2009 Accord Coupe"

Found the car through an online service. Greg Hobbs' radio spots and being a longtime fan of David Hobbs may have somewhat guided us to the dealership as well. Ashleigh B. was instrumental in setting up our test drive appointment. James G. met us at the door. He was friendly, professional and courteous. He even helped us make lunch arrangements. We were not planning on buying the car the same day so we didn't have our trade with and were unprepared for a down payment. We're also not quite "local." But, since this was the right car for us, the Sales (ESP) team and finance guru were sympathetic to our situation. Arrangements were made so we could drive our "new" car home. We felt well taken care and are sure any other prospective customers will too.

Anderson(finance)

umab475
1/31/2016

"2016 Honda CRV"

From start to finish the car buying experience was seamless and easy. Brad and Tim worked on a short time frame as I hadn't planned on buying that particular day. They were professional, courteous and made the process enjoyable. We have purchased cars from David Hobbs before and service our cars there as well. We will be repeat customers for sure and would HIGHLY recommend working with Brad. Thanks David Hobbs!

tcott
1/29/2016

"Great experience"

James G. was a great resource for me on the front end and had a good experience on the back end financing side of things with Jeremy.

suvcross, us4crv
1/29/2016

"2016 Honda CRV"

We needed to help our Mom buy a new vehicle. So we decided to go to David Hobbs Honda to look at the 2016 Honda CRV. Brad greeted us at the door. We couldn’t have asked for a better product specialist. Brad worked out a package and color in no time. Mom loves her new CRV. Thank you Brad and David Hobbs Honda.

Gymcookie08
1/27/2016

"Wonderful experience "

A few weeks back I walked into David Hobbs Honda in pursue of a new "used" car. The car that I had been watching online was a mid-night blue Chevy Cruze. The moment I walked in and asked about this car I was told that it had just been sold. As devastated as I was, I continued to speak with Tony and the managers in hopes that there was another car there that i wanted to see. About to walk out the door I was informed that they would be able to not only find another one but one that was newer and had fewer miles on it. Giving them a chance, I left that night without a new car. However a few days later I get a call from Tony saying come in over the weekend, we have the car you want! Excited to see what they had found I walked in that Saturday and was very impressed. I decided to go ahead with the paper work and while they needed just a few more days to get the car ready the managers put me in a rental free of charge. Later that week I came back to work with Tony and was extremely satisfied with they price, miles and what they where willing to give me for the trade-in that i brought to them. Needless to say after driving my car for about little over a week I couldn't be happier with not only the car but the entire experience over all. Thank you again Tony and the David Hobbs Team for all that you did to get me into my new Chevy Cruze.

John Anderson finance

Reviews of Jeremy Olson
Jeremy Olson

Finance Director

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.