David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
steven.beecham
7/29/2016

"Awesome Experience. Thanks Tracey Morales."

Tracey Morales did a fantastic job making me feel comfortable and welcome. I would recommend David Hobbs Honda and Tracey to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Speeedfrk

"2016 Honda Fit"

Great experience. Friendly sales staff. Would easily recommend them to any friends or family looking for a Honda. Fun car to drive and great on gas.

Arodgers4991
7/27/2016

"Best first time dealer buying experience "

As a first time buyer from a dealer, I didn't know what to expect when I walked through the door. The car I had purchased from a used car lot 3 years prior was falling a part and unsafe to continue to drive. After visiting a smaller car dealership and being denied, I didn't think I would be able to find a reliable car in the short time frame I had and would end up without a vehicle. The staff at David Hobbs changed my mindset very quickly. The staff was amazing! There was no hassle to buy something that was out of price range, but they did work tirelessly to find a newer car to suit my needs as a commuting college student. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Tracey was the staff member that I worked closely with and I would recommend working with Tracey if you are ever in the market for a new or newer car. I am so thankful to have had this positive experience at David Hobbs and I now know I will never need to go anywhere else when I am in the market again for a new car. I walked out with an almost brand new car and the knowledge that this dealership and staff stand behind their products and really are for the people, what more could you ask for?

riponalum

"great experience"

From beginning to end, it was a great experience. I would score this higher than a 10 if I could. Professional and courteous, listened to what I was looking for. Entire staff was great, Got a great vehicle for a great value. As a financial and customer service professional, I highly recommend the staff and David Hobbs Honda.

Newcarbuyer
7/23/2016

"Very helpful and went above & beyond. "

Great customer service and very helpful when I needed to quickly buy a car. Answered any question I had about the different models and explained it all clearly. Once I finally purchased the car, Tom took the time to explain all of the features and help me set up preferences before I left the dealership.

Watebre
7/20/2016

"Very friendly and hassle free "

David Hobbs Honda makes the process of buying a car fast and easy. Thomas helped me with the purchase of my new Mazda and it was a very good experience. Very nice and honest! Thank you so much!

PaulHondaLuver
7/19/2016

"Went the extra mile!"

I got the car that I wanted. Great service and consideration. I joking said I wanted a big red bow on my car when I bought it. When I came to pick it up later there was a big bow on the front that Brad got after looking thru Christmas decorations. It made my day!

Bender53
7/16/2016

"Exactly what I was looking for"

I went to this dealership thanks to a friend's recommendation. I worked with Tom Jr. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. My credit wasn't the greatest and in the middle of rebuilding. I went for a new vehicle, I wasn't declined or anything. Just told exactly what I needed to buy a new vehicle. No other dealership sat down and told me what I needed or needed to do. After a few months of saving and finding an alternative I walked back in to see Tom again. We stayed in contact through email to let him know my situation. He was patient and willing to help anyway he could. He knew exactly the features I wanted and showed me only the vehicles that matched that criteria in my price range. After a test drive and only maybe an hour and half total (including test driving multiple vehicles) I drove off the lot in a vehicle that matched everything I wanted. I'll recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. They'll put you in the car you want. Thanks to everyone involved again at David Hobbs!

John (forgot his last but went over the contracts with me)

Sue84
7/16/2016

"Great to deal with!"

First time Honda owner and I'm delighted with my new HRV! David Hobbs Honda was great to deal with from the test drive to the delivery. They worked with me, without pressure, to come up with a price we both felt good about. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Honda!

Eveeiseman
7/15/2016

"An excellent experience"

I had an excellent experience at David Hobbs Honda. My sales man was Thomas Kreinbring and I would highly recommend both him and the dealership to anyone. I felt overall people were honest with me and thorough. I'm very happy that I had such an excellent experience

Reviews of Thomas Kreinbring
Thomas Kreinbring

Expert Solutions Provider

Reviews of Tom Dulaney Jr.
Tom Dulaney Jr.