David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Momo92
9/20/2016

"Great experience!!!! "

David Hobbs Honda is a great place to get a car from. Me and my father walked in and right away we got help from the one and only James! He helped us out will all the questions we had for him and even let us take it for a test ride. Great place and great prices!!!

Omar
9/16/2016

"Honest Dealer who twice helped get me good deals on Honda's"

From start to finish both Tim and Demetris helped to make sure I found a pre-owned Honda CRV in excellent condition at a very fair price. They were very accommodating in every step, and went above and beyond in making sure I was satisfied with everything from financing to auto quality. I cannot recommend them enough as both my first and current experience with David Hobbs has been nothing but positive. We will always buy our cars from David Hobbs and I feel good knowing their is a Dealer close to me I can trust.

John - in finance

HollyD
9/12/2016

"Tracey was a pleasure to work with "

Working with Tracey Morales was simply a pleasure! She was kind, friendly, and responsive throughout our car search. She balanced providing us with the information we needed without being pushy or making us uncomfortable. She is good at her job but is also a good person. I'd wholeheartedly recommend working with Tracey to anyone who is looking for a new car.

Dries
9/12/2016

"Great experience from start to finish!"

James was great to work with. Had an awesome test ride. They even took care of my license plate renewal. Would recommend to anyone. Nice job, guys.

melissamcginn
9/12/2016

"Working with Tracey Morales"

Tracey was such a joy to work with. She made everything about the car buying process simple and pain-free. I would highly recommend David Hobbs Honda and Tracey.

Asphliejones
9/06/2016

"Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! "

From beginning to end, the Hobbs team made my first car buying experience one that I'll never forget. Let me start off by saying, Tom Jr. was such a delight to work with! I've never had the experience of working with such a knowledge, professional, charismatic salesman. He took the time to walk me through the whole car buying process, and made himself available anytime to answer all my questions and concerns. I can't thank the Hobb's team enough for all their help. I would highly recommend the dealership, and Tom Jr., to anyone in the market for a new car!

MLM
9/01/2016

"Will keep coming back to Hobbs Honda"

On Monday I leased a Honda Fit. I really wanted it to fit for me. I wanted the great gas mileage and to lower my payments. On Tuesday, I knew it would not work for me and came back for the Honda CRV. This Honda team did everything they could to make sure I had the car that worked for me. I left the Honda dealership on Tuesday with a Honda CRV and very happy with my new CRV. Now it is Thursday and I am even more satisfied with the CRV than I was on Tuesday. Thank you to all of the people who worked with me to lease the CRV.

kjjanke00
8/30/2016

"Told me they didn't want my business"

After being a customer for over 10+ years and buying/leasing over 8 cars, there was a misunderstanding on price and through email, they told me they didn't want/ need my business. Management has deteriorated over the past 9 years after change in management and it's disappointing. Guess I'll check out another dealership!

Stevekwiski66
8/30/2016

"My experience at David Hobbs "

I had a great experience with everyone involved in the purchase of my vehicle everyone was just really nice and explained everything to me so I understood what was going on with the trade of my old vehicle into my new vehicle

not impressed
8/28/2016

"rude sales people"

Car deal was good, but the sales person was completely rude. They lost a sale because of him. I was told I wasn't shopping the way most people do when I said I was checking out other dealerships. From there on the sales person was cocky and demeaning. This may be a good place for service but they need to do better with their sales people.

Reviews of James Gruenberg
James Gruenberg

Expert Solutions Provider

Reviews of Tom Dulaney Jr.
Tom Dulaney Jr.