David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
N.Honda
7/02/2015

"Went above and beyond..."

Matt C. , service manager went above and beyond to facilitate a repair. He couldn't have been more helpful... it was a.stress free experience. Thank you!

Kit
7/01/2015

"Stress free purchase"

The entire experience that I had in buying my car was seamless and at my speed. From the first day, when I was just looking, Brad was there to answer questions, help me figure out the best fit for my family and show me the options that fit into my budget. There was never any pressure or message of "losing the deal" when making my decisions; I went home and thought and discussed. Brad was always available to answer questions that either my husband or I had. He was always professional and had our positive experience as his primary goal. I have been giving cards to friends who are in the market for new cars and we will absolutely be back. Thanks so much!

finkster07
7/01/2015

"Made a Friend and Bought an awesome automobile"

Gregg treated me like a friend and made my automobile purchase a gratifying experience. I love the car, 2014 Accord Sport, am still finding features I enjoy about it and am truly grateful to be part of the Hobbs family. This is a classy organization that has employees who trip over themselves to satisfy customers; specifically Gregg was a pleasure to work with and I look for him to chat with when I visit the dealership. Thanks Gregg!

clerand

"New Civic"

Bought my first new car from Brad over the weekend and the experience could not have been better. Extremely friendly, polite, and honest. Would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to buy or lease a car!

HoundGirl

"Great Sales Professional"

Adam was fantastic is showing us the vehicles we were interested in. Since we were looking t two different vehicles he took lot of time with us to view the features (which he also explained) and test drive. He was super easy going and not pushy. VERY great experience, as other dealerships make you feel pressured. He has kept in touch with me the entire time, while David Hobbs Honda is in search of the second vehicle. Adam has been great from the beginning of the new car buying process through the end. Thanks Adam!!!

Kendall
6/30/2015

"Adam was exceptioanaly helpful!"

Adam fund the perfect car for my family and I right away. He kept in touch with me through the whole process and was very friendly. I felt great about my purchase from start to finish, and I couldn't be happier!

Proud Owner
6/29/2015

""Professional and Caring""

I have purchased several cars in the past and visited several car dealers. I have never had such a great experience as I did at David Hobbs Honda.Gregg Roloff was very professional and tried to find what was right for me, not just sell me a car. He even came in on his day off! I will never shop anyplace else for a vehicle.

sgolombowski
6/27/2015

"Great place and Great people to buy a car from!"

I went to a different place to buy a car but today 2 weeks later I came here and bought my car in just 1 DAY! So forget about that other slow dealer which by the way is big! Hobbs was the DEALER FOR ME TOTALLY! So tell everyone you know to go to "DAVID HOBBS HONDA"! FROM 2 WEEKS TO THE DAY OF TRYING TO BUY A CAR I GOT MY BEUTIFUL "NISSEN VERSA" IN JUST ONE DAY! THE FINANCE GUY WOW IT'S LIKE HE'S BEEN DOING HIS JOB FOR 80 YRS! LOL AND MY SALES MANAGER BRAD IS AN AWESOME GUY JUST LIKE YOU AND ME. MY SON AND I ARE SO GLAD WE FINALLY WENT TO A GREAT PLACE TO BUY OUR CAR! THANKS BRAD AND JOHN! OH BY THE WAY WE JUST LOVE OUR CAR!

scrapbookgirl
6/26/2015

"A GREAT van leasing experience!!!!!!"

Tom patiently answered ALL of our questions, got me the color van I wanted and a great deal on our new Honda Odyssey lease. Thanks for making our experience at David Hobbs such a great one! We will definitely recommend David Hobbs Honda and Tom to our friends and family.

Whovian1992
6/25/2015

"A Great Experience and a Great New Car!"

My family has always loved David Hobbs Honda and have leased several cars from them. All of the representatives are friendly and well prepared. There were some very minor miscommunications this time, but altogether a great experience!

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.