David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Nicole_Faye
5/30/2016

"My return to David Hobbs"

I've bought and leased numerous cars from David Hobbs, but I hadn't been a Honda owner for a couple years after purchasing a different make. My return to David Hobbs was everything I expected and more. Demetrius was beyond awesome to work with. He took time to thoroughly show us vehicles and didn't mind my indecisiveness when it came to picking a color. Sorry Demetrius! Jeremy Olson made sure my lease met my needs and spent time making my lease happen for me. Our visit at David Hobbs wasn't boring or nerve-wrecking as sometimes the car buying process can be. We enjoyed talking to Demetrius and Jeremy Olson during our time at the dealership. They're both great fellas and were a pleasure to meet. I am so happy that I returned to David Hobbs and I'm loving my new vehicle.

stibbe66
5/29/2016

"awesome experience :)"

i was very pleased with my experience at hobbs honda and our sales guy Demetris Franklin he was very friendly and helpfull. i love my new/used car thanks for making that happen. will be returning for my next auto buy in the future!

Mary Jo
5/27/2016

"Glad to be back at David Hobbs "

The care and attention I received in my search for a Honda Fit EX was outstanding. It is a pleasure to do business with Tom. He facilitated many extras to make the transition to my new car. He made sure that I got exactly what I wanted even though it had to brought from another dealer. Tom was very complete and helpful in setting up the screens on the car and pointed out all the small features of the Fit as well.

smitaj12
5/26/2016

"Hobbs is for the People!"

I am a returning customer - I love Hobbs Honda - small personal dealership. Working with Tom Kreinbring was great - no high pressure sales tactics. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. Hobbs gave me a great price on my previous Hobbs Honda and got me a very fair price for my new Honda. Everyone at the dealership was friendly.

Cavs23
5/23/2016

"Best car shopping experience "

This is the only dealership I have ever been to were they will bend over backwards to get you into the right vehicle for you at the fairest price possible. Tom Jr. went way above for me and other members of my family and was always pleasant and professional. The dealership felt like a comfortable place and everyone was nice, helpful, and welcoming.

Willlover
5/23/2016

"Knowledge and customer satisfaction"

Adam exceeded our expectations by remembering us and the specifics about the new car we were interested in months after we spoke with him during a very short and informal information gathering meeting. He continued to care about our specific requests when we finally returned to finalize the deal. When we voiced minor concerns, Adam put any and all other issues aside and ensured that our concerns were eliminated by resolving them himself and with the assistance of the excellent car people at David Hobbs Honda. We are thrilled with our brand new 2016 Honda Accord and would love nothing more than to go buy another new Honda from Adam.

Frog2010
5/20/2016

"Getting a new car"

Working with Tom Jr. was nice this was very last minute for me and him. He and everyone was very nice to work with. Very good experience!!!

nickk24
5/19/2016

"Tom Jr is the man!"

Tom Jr. really went above and beyond anyone one else to help me get into the car i absolutely loved and really wanted. Not once did i feel like he was just trying to make a sale, he actually wanted to help me find the new car that he knew i wanted and could afford. He walked me through every step of the way and got me an even better deal than anyone else even came close to. I highly recommend Tom Jr. to everyone when they ask me about my car and who i went through to get it. I will definitely be going back to him again when its time for a new ride!

Paul S Kennedy
5/17/2016

"Tom Jr is excellent!"

Tom helped me find a car that I wasn't looking for, but am glad that I found. It didn't feel like he was trying to make a sale, he actually wanted to help me find a new car. He worked with me every step of the way and got me an even better deal than I thought I could get or would get anywhere else. I highly recommend him to everyone I see when they ask me about my car.

amazon_woman
5/17/2016

"Tracey is awesome! "

Tracey was so kind to me throughout my visit! Although she was aware I am re-locating, this kind woman spent an hour with me and facilitated the search for a great fit! After a thorough test drive, she gave me her personal brochure detailing all of the models at the dealership! I would recommend Tracey 110% and hope to see her again soon!

Reviews of Jeremy Olson
Jeremy Olson

Finance Director

Reviews of Tom Dulaney Jr.
Tom Dulaney Jr.