David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
AllieStollenwerk
4/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Everyone I worked with at Hobbs had a great attitude and were extremely help! I felt welcomed into the dealership and left feeling confident in my purchase.

nickk24

"Awesome! "

Tom Dulaney Jr. helped me out with buying my first car and he did an awesome job and really went above and beyond to make my experience buying my car really great. I will definitely be recommending David Hobbs Honda to my friends and family.

Toothman
4/22/2015

"A Good "Civic"s Lesson!"

Excellent and easy experience. Fifth car from this dealership. Location is perfect. Had a new car within 18 hours. Knowledgeable and friendly people to work with.

Greg Johnson
4/22/2015

"EXCELLENCE Lisa McNeil & of David Hobbs Honda Staff"

Our experience with our vehicle research, CR-V purchase assistance, vehicle delivery, and orientation to & ser-up of the car by Lisa McNeil (Product Sales Specialist), and the rest of the David Hobbs Honda staff involved, was honestly EXCELLENT overall. (Except, we had to trade in our wonderful and BELOVED Odyessy.) Lisa did an (I hate using "excellent" over and over, but, ...) excellent job of: answering my/our questions and providing information; aiding in our selection of the right CR-V LE AWD for us and our anticipated needs; finding and arranging transfer of the CR-V in the color we desired (Mountain Air Metallic) from another Honda dealer in the area; etcetera! Lisa coordinated with Tom D., the Manager involved, and John, the finance specialist, and all of the Service Department staff involved behind the scenes to get our option selections installed properly. We'll recommend Lisa McNeiland David Hobbs Honda be consulted and considered as part of their car-shopping planning to anyone looking for another new or used car. And, of course we'll continue to have our Honda CR-V serviced by the David Hobbs Honda Service Department, an they have always done excellent (there's that word, again) service to the Odyessy in the past. At least talk to them. Can't hurt and will likely HELP you a lot, car-wise and money-wise.

The POPCORN makers!!

Morgan-the-Welshman
4/20/2015

"It was between Toyota or Honda, YOU WON !!!"

As I approached the door, Maria opened it to greet me. We discussed exactly what I wanted and was looking for in a finance package. I requested the Accord test drive, as if really needed to to quantify my decision, however I did want to feel how Honda has improved their mechanical engineering. We returned from a slightly extend test drive and she asked how can we make this happen. I change gears on her her and pointed to the Accord, with heated leather, on the show floor, and in no uncertain terms, said that is the car I want but for the lower price than the basic Accord. She collected all the data needed and got up to go to the finance personnel, as she was walking to the office, I added one more item, the monthly payment plan had to be at a designated "very low" level which had to please the CFO, my wife. She blinked three times, as if in disbelief, before she turned to go into Gary's office. Two offers were discussed, I called the CFO to join the negotiations and I got the show room floor car for a fear creative financial package plan. I enjoy my dealing with Hobbs Honda and highly recommend purchasing you next car, obviously a Honda, but do you homework for they will check your numbers.

borky22
4/19/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

I came into David Hobbs Honda with the intent of going to at least one more dealership before I decided to buy. But, I was so impressed with what they had to offer and their customer service that I bought from them on the spot! They even price-matched what another dealership was going to offer me! The staff was incredible and the service was second to none. I highly recommend David Hobbs Honda for your next Honda purchase!

pilotowner
4/18/2015

"We had a good experience buying our Pilot from David Hobbs."

We had a good experience working with David Hobbs Honda to purchase our Honda Pilot. One thing I really appreciated is that we were at the dealer for several hours because they had a really busy day, and they gave us a dining certificate because we had such a long wait. We love our new car!

Ayesha
4/18/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I walked into David Hobbs and I was greeted right away by Calvin. Calvin was awesome!!! He was very patient, flexible, and did his job perfectly by finding me the perfect car. I love my Venza!!! I would definitely recommend him to everyone. Thanks again Calvin and to the rest of David Hobbs staff. :) I will be back to see you guys when I'm ready to trade in the Venza.

docsteve
4/17/2015

"Friendly sales staff"

First contacted online and made appointment to visit showroom. Visited showroom twice before being able to meet a sales person to help me. Once I established relationship with sales person things proceeded well. Except, I had to wait 3 months for my CR-V touring to come in. But, that was OK because I was told upfront it would take a lot of time. Had to call several times instead of them calling me with updates on the car. Very pleased with how I was treated once the car came in and I picked it up.

nfraser76
4/17/2015

"New Lease"

I scheduled an appointment with Tom Jr. to evaluate what I could get when I turned in my current lease of a Honda Civic with no intention of getting into a new vehicle. But Tom Jr. and the staff made it so easy for me that I ended up in a new Accord and drove away with it that evening. I love working with DHH because they make things simple for me.

Reviews of Demetris Franklin
Demetris Franklin

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.