David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Accord buy
5/26/2015

"buying a new accord"

had a great experience working with David Hobbs Honda and Calvin Boller (salesperson). The dealership made the experience quite pleasant, and they were very efficient through the process of financing, etc. (I worked with Jeremy). I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Bryan Ortwein

dolby
5/25/2015

"Great people selling great cars."

Had a great experience working with Calvin on getting a new car. He helped me go through all my options and never tried to sell me more than I wanted. My only recommendation is that he should learn to drive stick but that obviously didn't stop him from selling a car.

carguy31
5/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Would definitely recommend this dealership. Tom Dulaney was an excellent resource in our purchasing experience. Friendly, personable, and knowledgeable about the cars, Tom made my day.

speedracer
5/24/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

Tracey Morales is extremely courteous, and she made sure my car-buying experience was positive. I left Hobbs Honda feeling I received a great price.

Koby
5/23/2015

"Friendly, Efficient and Responsive"

Tracey, Tom Jr., and Bobby were really great to work with on our new car. This team was knowledgeable, responsive and flexible. Highly recommend going to David Hobbs.

andycam1
5/23/2015

"CRV EX-L Purchase"

Top notch experience at David Hobbs Honda and by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. I worked with Tom Dulaney Jr. and I appreciate all the time and effort he put into it, he was great. Tom and Bobby Ljubich were very knowledgeable and transparent through the whole process - it made the transaction go smooth and stress free. Special thanks to Darrin Roth for all the preliminary work. Thanks again, Andy S.

rainebradshaw
5/22/2015

"CRV LX AWD Purchase"

Tom Dulaney, JR, took me through all the steps of a trade-in of my old Toyota and new lease purchase smoothly and without any pressure. He was professional and patient as this was the first time I had experienced this kind of transaction by myself. He connected through all modes of communication which I appreciated, text, voicemail and email.. I love my car and would absolutely recommend this dealership and Tom.

Tom Dulaney

ldaniels
5/20/2015

"Success"

I first went into David Hobbs a month ago and was working with Ashley B. who was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I went back on Monday when I was ready to really purchase a car and was helped by Mike Evans. He gave me a gift certificate for the long wait. After a few delays and a bit of a rough patch I was able to drive off the lot in the car that I wanted with the help of the GM Tom Dulaney , the sales Manager Tim and the Finance Manager. They were able to work with me and my limited financial situation and I really appreciate that so much. Tom Jr thanks for the Gas, putting my plates on and showing me the highlights of my car! I would go back to David Hobbs Honda they were very friendly and worked with a frustrated customer who left the lot happy in her 2012 Kia Optima...:D

John Andersen and Mike Evans

yomy5980
5/20/2015

"2015 honda accord"

Love my new honda...want to thank everyone who helped me finance my first vehicle...i would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends...professionalism experts polite friendly are the words to describe their employees...will definetly purchase from david hobbs honda in the future

Jonathan&Carolyn Johnson
5/19/2015

"Second Honda Civic Jonathan&Carolyn Johnson"

After being in Chapter 13 no one would give us a chance at buying a car David Hobbs gave us that first chance . Thank you we worked with Jeremy Olson he was great that's why we came back for our second car Our second car we worked with Jeremy again along with Gregg Roloff they both was great do not want to leave out nobody everybody was great will be buying all cars when ever needed from David Hobbs dealer for the people.

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.