David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda
Call
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers

"Most definitely the "Dealer for the People"!"

I have never had a smoother car buying experience. Thoughtful, courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend David Hobbs Honda for your next car purchase.......it will make your like so much easier.

Tom Dulaney

"Dealer for the people"

I recently bought a 2012 CR-V from this dealership. 35 days later my rear brakes started grinding. I thought that it was going to be a big hassle to get help. They were great! I never would have expected such great service. Not only did they replace my brakes and rotors, they washed and vacuumed it up and Filled it up with gas and gave it an oil change! Yes, it needed an oil change already. They also got me a rental car for the next day.... I went in with no notice. Kudos to the team of David Hobbs for going above and beyond and earning a lifelong customer!

Anthony Young

"This was a pleasant and unstressful experience."

Jon was very pleasant and informative. When I walked into the showroom is was alert to the fact that I looked like I wanted service. He informed me of all my car's features and how they worked, saw that the car was cleaned and had a full gas tank. This was, probably, my most pleasant experience buying a car.

Jon Rzepny

"2014 Honda Odyssey purchase"

Everything was great. David Hobbs made it work for us and we are pleased!! We did a trade-in and this is our third minivan. Service has been excellent.

Jon Rzepny, Gary, John, Anthony Young

"EASY purchase!!!"

I shopped online for a Honda Odyssee and received multiple emails from several nearby Honda dealers. David Hobbs had the best deal - but that wasn't all. The young salesman, Anthony Young, greeted me when I arrived and took care of everything from beginning to end! Delivered my car in the color I wanted, updating me constantly of the status and I can say, I've never had such an easy time purchasing a car! Great professional and very curteous!!! Thank you!!!

Anthony Young

"Need a car? Stay away from David Hobbs"

My wife had been a David Hobbs Honda customer for years - has leased 6 cars from this dealership. She tried to lease a 7th, but the monthly payment she was quoted was $100+ higher than what other dealerships have quoted her since. They - not so much the salesperson but the Sales Manager (forgot his name) - appeared to try to make her pay for the difference in her current leased vehicle's buyout and what they believe they can sell it for in her new lease payment. When we brought up pricing for the same vehicle at other dealerships, the Sales Manager immediately dismissed it...and, ultimately, invited her to go ahead and talk to those dealerships - which we have. They will all simply return her current vehicle - the least is up at the end of the month - to Honda - and have quoted competitive payments on a 2014 Honda Accord. The kicker in all of this? We waited around the dealership for nearly 2 hours, only to be left with a preposterous price quote - NO one in their right mind would accept this. Hobbs clearly was looking to rip my wife off - and that is beyond unacceptable. Not only did they lose her as a customer, they lost a potential customer - me - and I don't lease vehicles, I purchase them outright. My advice? Shop around - there are many dealerships far more eager to do GOOD business with you than David Hobbs.

"David Hobbs Made the Experience Easy!"

My wife and purchased new 2014 Accord from David Hobbs this past April. After submitting our intended purchase to TrueCar looking for the best price our request went our automatically to 5 dealers in our area, all of who now had our contact info. After emailing and speaking with a few, we ended up with the best price from David Hobbs Honda, contrary to other dealers saying they wouldn't be undersold. Working with Wolfgang Miller initially by phone who was very nice and polite, we ended up working with Tim Robinson who contacted us. Tim was also very polite, easy-going, knowledgeable salesman who made out leasing experience a pleasant one. He was anything but pushy, did not contact us several times to annoy as some dealerships do, no games, and just an overall nice guy to work with. My wife and I liked Tim the moment we first met him and having someone like Tim, in our opinion, is what makes the overall experience. We will continue to refer friends and family to him at DHH as we are confident they will receive the same buying experience if working with Tim. In fact, we will be looking for another Honda very soon and know we be in good hands again!

Tim Robinson

"Easy Deal with Attentive Staff. A+"

Leased an Accord from Lisa McNeil and I am glad I did. Vehicle color combo was in stock and with a quick test drive it became an easy decision. Lisa gave us an excellent features overview and practical applications which was fun and the family buzzed about it all day. Easy transaction, Best price in the city, Free car washes for life. Thank You.

Lisa McNeil

"Sure she's my daughter but what if she wasn't?"

This is the third Honda I've leased from my daughter Cat and I am not an easy sell. I was in finance for 20 years so I'm tough on every aspect of the deal. I expect concise, accurate, understandable answers to every one of my questions. Oh, and I want those answers immediately of course. She delivers every time. If she doesn't know she finds out. My current vehicle is an AWD CRV LX. I needed to downsize my payments and overall costs from my Pilot and the CRV was the perfect fit. I love it! Cat was very patient working with me on the exact color I liked and found the car right away in Green Bay. I'm adding tinted windows and pin striping and she's got great contacts for both of those. I'm not sure she'll come swap cars with you to get those things done but it won't hurt to ask right? She even delivered the car to our house and brought the paperwork, then took my Pilot back to the dealership. She would probably do that for you if needed. Just ask, she's the consumate salesperson, whatever it takes to get the deal done. She really makes you feel like she is YOUR personal salesperson. Give her a shot, you'll be glad you did.

Catherine Mayhew

"Unknown"

Lisa was so accommodating! She answered all of our questions, addressed our concerns and made us comfortable with our purchase. Jeremy made financing less stressful! This is the second time buying from David Hobbs and your team is why we come back!

Lisa McNeil