David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
Tom and Pat
8/03/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience."

We really liked how Gregg Roloff presented himself and demonstrated his knowledge and patience with us. We greatly appreciated the low pressure. He took his time in explaining all the car features and pointing out all the key parts and benefits to the vehicle. The only thing I would recommend is that he review all the key options that we agreed on when we narrowed down the decision. We had assumed that navigation was included and was surprised after we made the decision that it was not. We did, however, work out a compromise that was OK with us.

woomom

"Brad was great!"

We walked in to the dealership and Brad found us and I walked out with a new car! Brad was great and I am thrilled with the new car!!!

carlady

"Wonderful "

Brad was very friendly and answered all my questions. He worked with our price and called a couple of times to check on the new car and to see if I had any questions.

jvasquez18
8/02/2015

"Best ever!"

I always leave happy and with a vehicle. They do their best no matter your situation. I highly recommended David Hobbs Honda. Alex Gonzalez & Jeremy Olson are awesome to work with. Friendly, caring, lots of patience, and very knowledgeable. I will be referring ppl in need of a vehicle to Alex. :) Thanks again!! Jo Santos

Jasmo922
7/30/2015

"Excellent service "

Very pleasant experience purchasing car for first time buyer. Explained everything very clearly and worked to get the best deal. Overall customer service was excellent.

MilwaukeeMusician
7/29/2015

"Smooth from start to finish."

Everyone I interacted with at Hobbs was friendly and professional. Maria Lawinger was great to work with and helped me figure out my options. The financing was presented in a clear manner at all times. I highly recommend this dealership!

Bowert28

"Great dealer"

Worked with Tom was very knowledgable and involved. The entire process from selecting the vehicle through financing was smooth and a pleasure. Would recommend this dealer and more importantly this sales associate to any one looking for a Honda.

Amills

"Dynamic Atmosphere"

Everyone I encountered was wonderful and easy to speak with! They really know how to take care of their customers and their individual needs/wants. Brad is phenomenal and I will definitely be recommending him to others and working with him for future purchases. Thank you!!!

Honda2016
7/28/2015

"Awesome and Personable Purchase Experience "

I have purchased multiple new Hondas from three dealerships. However, the professionalism and willingness to serve is an all time high at David Hobbs! Jr. and his team made sure my needs and budget were met. I will forever be a loyal customer at David Hobbs! I am a proud owner of the Honda Pilot ELITE! Thank you David Hobbs crew!!!

blah
7/25/2015

"nicely done"

Calvin helped me through a very stressful experience. I felt respected and feel I was treated fairly., I expect to enjoy the car I purchased for many years

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.