David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
waynan2
6/23/2016

"2016 CRV EX-L"

It was a much better experience than what I was anticipating. Not too many games and shenanigans, but it did take too long to make this purchase. Overall I think it was far better than what I had run into in the past. Two days later the experience was not as good. Inaccurate service order, wrong rental car and time frame for doing dealer add ons was inacccurate. Hope it gets done today.

Ross Workman
6/22/2016

"No playing games"

I stopped in one day just to do some research on the new CR-V models. James met me within moments and provided me with all the info I needed. I asked him to give me a ball-park estimate on trade-in value of my 2009 CR-V and the offer was so good my wife and I came back a few days later and bought a 2016 CR-V EX-L. When I came to pick up the car and drop off my trade-in, the entire exchange took about 20 minutes. We bought the first CR-V at David Hobbs and have had all the service done there (even though there are closer Honda dealers to my home). This is a professional, clean and comfortable place to have service or do business.

Kelsey Douglas
6/22/2016

"Amazing Service - Highly Recommend"

I came into David Hobbs Honda looking to get a car as quickly as possible because my car at the time was on its last leg. David Hobbs made that possible for me. Brad Sawatske was especially helpful with showing me what was in my budget. I found a car that I loved within the first day of my stop and drove it home within a couple of days. They let me take home a rental so I didn't have to drive my old car while my new one was being worked on! I could not have asked for better service!

CtgmFJewszGhzak7eM4DeAyVkNnOzJdYFPIvdTJ8qOM=
6/18/2016

"Great Experience!"

My husband and I did a trade in that no longer fit our family. Tom helped us find a used vehicle that met all of my needs. I didn't feel pushed to look at bigger or more expensive options. Very pleased with David Hobbs Honda

crx1985
6/17/2016

"5 star and I didn’t even purchase a car...yet"

I’m from out of state and had planned to purchase a hard to find car there. I worked with Brad Sawatske who went above and beyond. He offered to pick me up at the airport and drive me to the local bank. Unfortunately the morning of I had to cancel for personal reason. Later I spoke with Brad and he offered some great incentives if I’d reconsider. Even offered to pay for an airline ticket and made a great offer for my current vehicle. It’s nice to see a dealership go the extra mile for the customer in this day and age.

Ashleigh Boatman

7409tina
6/17/2016

"Easy, efficient and fair."

I was not looking at a Honda to purchase, but stopped at David Hobbs and once I saw and drove the Honda CRV I knew it was the car I wanted. Demetrius was easy to work with and I felt I got a good deal with my trade in. I would highly recommend David Hobbs Honda and enjoyed working with Demetrius.

Lipscomb25
6/14/2016

"Great experience with Gregg! "

Gregg is a honest, relatable worker who helped us get the best deal very quickly! I would highly recommend buying through him. Very pleased customer! Thanks for the car Gregg. -Anna Lipscomb & The Lipscomb Family

kilroyj

"Great Experience"

I bought a used car from David Hobbs Honda. Thomas Kreinbring really helped me with every aspect of the purchase. I bought a used Ford from them and he walked me through all the parts of the car even though they are a Honda dealer. I received a great rate and am really impressed with their service. I have car sales experience and Thomas was one of the best sales people I have ever worked with.

Brewers16

"Great Experience "

My experience leasing a new Accord at David Hobbs was quick, easy and accommodating. The customer service was great, and they went above and beyond to fulfill my requests. I would definitely recommend leasing or buying from David Hobbs.

mjuech
6/11/2016

"Great experience!"

2nd very positive experience at David Hobbs. Tom Krienbring is knowledgeable and easy to work with. We are very happy with our new Odyssey and with all the staff we met at David Hobbs Honda. We especially appreciate the upfront, fair pricing. Will definitely recommend Tom and Hobbs!

John Andersen (Financing)

Reviews of Tom Dulaney Jr.
Tom Dulaney Jr.