David Hobbs Honda

6100 N Green Bay Ave,
Glendale, Wisconsin 53209
David Hobbs Honda Info
About David Hobbs Honda

David Hobbs Honda A Dealership for the People David Hobbs Honda stands behind every New Honda and ‘Hand Picked’ Used Vehicle we sell by including a comprehensive 3 month/3000 mile warranty. Our For the People, no obligation credit approval process will have you driving a nicer, newer car in no time. We have an A+ BBB rating and are a three-time BBB Torch Award Finalist for Ethics in Business so you can trust that you will have a delightful experience at our dealership. Whether you’re looking to Purchase, Finance or Service your vehicle, or to locate Genuine Honda Parts and Accessories, you will always find superior customer service and exceptional prices in a no-hassle environment at David Hobbs Honda. When you purchase a vehicle from David Hobbs Honda, we guarantee that every time you visit us, we will wash your car, provide you free gourmet coffee, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to your destination of choice during any service work. It’s just our way of saying, “Thank You!” David Hobbs, A Dealer FOR the People. We believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer car. So give us a call today to see what the car experts can do for you!

About David Hobbs Honda

• Free Coffee & Expresso
  • DIRECTV
  • Honda Express Service
  • Parts & Accessories Shop
  • Dyson Airblade Hand Dryers
JimandSarah
5/02/2016

"Leasing our new vehicle. "

Brad, Bobby, and John helped us with a lease on a Honda CR-V. Brad and Bobby were our sales consultants and John our finance specialist. They all did a tremendous job. They took the time to answer all our questions and explain all of our options. Their professionalism was above and beyond what we could have ever expected. We would highly recommend them.

John Anderson 5

Matt

"A pleasant experience."

Bradly welcomed me as soon as I walked in the door. After sitting down and talking about my situation we were quickly able to come to an understanding and were able to make a deal. Thanks for the pleasant positive buying experience.

ungererswi
5/02/2016

"Another great buying experience at Hobbs"

For start to finish the process was a great experience. There are multiple Honda dealers closer to our home, but we continue to choose Hobbs because of the people. Kevin was great to work with and we really appreciate his efforts. We have now purchased 8 new Hondas at Hobbs over the last 15 years.

Stevenl
4/29/2016

"Great experience, highly recommend "

Right away Demetris made me feel comfortable and was very patient. This is my second car purchased at David Hobbs. It was a relief to work with Demetris after a very negative experience I had with All Star Honda. I came in the door with a general distrust for car dealers but after this purchase, I can honestly say, David Hobbs has renewed my confidence that car buying doesn't have to be painful. I never felt pressured at any time. I appreciated that Demetris re-wrote the purchase agreement 3 times due to some changes I wanted to make to the contract. Every time I called with a question Demetris was available to answer, even when he was out of the office. I initiated the process online via emails with the internet department. I came into the dealership with a quoted price and was never pressured to purchase any extras or told they wouldn't honor it. I financed with my credit union and they were very flexible. The whole vibe was comfortable and positive. Thanks Demetris for taking the time to understand what I wanted and to explain each step in the process. I'd recommend Demetris if you visit this dealership. I love my 2016 Honda Fit.

Kristin Drengler
4/27/2016

"Above and Beyond"

So after a few hiccups... things were handled very well. My utmost thanks and appreciation to Tommy and Tracey for all the work and effort they put into finding us the best vehicle for our situation and going above and beyond the norm to hook things up. Today we drove home with a great vehicle and lots of confidence. I will continue to bring my business to them in the future and when the time is right to hook up our next purchase it will be Tommy and Tracey that help me out. THANK YOU to everyone that was involved in our purchase. I went from joy to sadness and back up to elation again.

CeCeRyder
4/26/2016

"They Never Seem to Amaze Me..."

This was my second time purchasing a vehicle with David Hobbs Honda and both times I was very pleased with how they treated me. No matter my credit score or credit history I was always treated with the upmost respect and equally as any other customer. Their customer service is excellent and even after purchasing my vehicle they contacted me to be sure I still loved my vehicle, I can honestly say no other dealership has made me feel so at home.

Matt N
4/22/2016

"Another Wonderful Experience"

This was my second car purchase at David Hobbs (purchased a Pilot 3 years ago), and once again, it was a fantastic buying experience. I had an Accord that I traded in (which broke my heart to do), but my family needed more space and went with a 2016 Odyssey. Hunter worked very hard to get the deal I wanted. I never felt pressured the entire time. Everyone was very easy to work with and seemed genuinely nice and not pushy (unlike some of the other dealerships I have dealt with). We love the new car, but if we ever need another vehicle in the future, David Hobbs will be the first place I will go!

Steve
4/21/2016

"Worth it"

We purchased a 2006 CR-V here in March of 2016, and overall it was a good experience. The vehicle was a new trade, but we wanted to buy it in March to take advantage of a discount. We ended up having to have it get detailed and repaired (all for free) about a week after purchase instead of prior. This was understandable given the timeframe. We also felt that we got a very reasonable price on the vehicle, considering that it was low mileage and in overall very good shape. We had to have our toddler with us through the purchase process since we couldn't find a sitter in a pinch, so there were a couple of questions we forgot to ask, and also some paperwork that we forgot to get at the end regarding a cosmetic warranty that we were forced to buy in order to take advantage of a trade-in discount. This part was a bit frustrating as it took 3 weeks and multiple unanswered phone calls to get this rectified. However, in the end, all is well, and the minor hassle is well worth the vehicle we got. This was done over the phone as much as possible since we live about 25 min from them.

Lana
4/18/2016

"Awesome"

This is my second time going back to David’s Hobbs Honda for a car, and my overall experience was pleasant. Kevin Bonneau worked diligently to make sure that I received the car I wanted. He was also very patient and honest; I would highly recommend him to help serve your purchasing car needs.

LShi
4/13/2016

"Great Experience!"

Tom K is very friendly and easy to communicate with. The buying process is smooth and press free. Great buying experience. I will recommend David Hobbs to my friend!

Reviews of Jeremy Olson
Jeremy Olson

Finance Director

Reviews of Tracey Morales
Tracey Morales

Senior Expert Solutions Provider

Reviews of Thomas Dulaney Jr.
Thomas Dulaney Jr.