David Stanley Chevrolet

New Car

May 29, 2017

"Wonderful sale people"

- Jkeisorn

The sale service were wonderful. Justin Musgrove and Chris Burkhammer were the 2 people that help me with the purchased. I told Justin what car I need and the price I need. Justin find it for me, which I honestly did not think he can find it. Justin really listen to what I want and he never tried to sale me something else. What a great guy !!!! I have been looking for a price of several dealers around town, Justin actually get me the cheapeset price. Chris B helpped me with the purchased, test drive, paper works, etc. Chris even came in the next day on his day off to help me with a purchase and the delivered of a new car. Nice young man. It has been a great experience all around. Will definitely contact them again for my next purchase.

Chris Burkhammer
Other Employees : Justin Musgrove

May 18, 2017

"Dangerous vehicles"

- Jamckay05

Beware of the location on i240. The used side sends bad cars out. Unless your buying a new car they could give a care less about what you leave in. Let my wife drive off the lot on two bad tires saying they were fine. Replaced 2 days later with sidewall damage and going flat every 6 hours only to be told it wasnt thier responsibility. Called in a couple days later (car needed warranty work) to be told i need to look at a different vehicle and had to up my payment even more basically being told i dont have a choice." Buy this car or pay for one you cant drive. We are helping you and dont have to do this" still waiting to be refunded for tires on the car that was deemed "unsellable". So if you want a new car they will treat you great. But id you are going used id look elsewhere if i were you. They were happy to take my down payment out in 24 hours but cant get me a check for a pair of tires for over 3 weeks now. I typically would be a loyal customer and go back to a place im familiar with. Once im done paying this car off ill be taking my business elsewhere to people who actually care a bit about what they are selling.

Saul Rodriguez
Ryan Wooten
Wes Osborne
Louky Jarrels

December 31, 2016

"Amazing "

- Brantley99

This dealership was very smooth and they were really nice a great Service center was amazing the people were very friendly I would recommend people to buy there next car here at this dealership. .

Josue