David Stanley Chevrolet

David Stanley Chevrolet
Call
David Stanley Chevrolet Info
About David Stanley Chevrolet

At David Stanley Chevrolet, our commitment to customer service is our priority. Interested in a Chevrolet or a great previously owned car? Our trained sales team is here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need. Our comprehensive parts department serves Chevrolet owners with original factory parts and accessories to keep your Chevy happy. Our service department features state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained and certified technicians. Let us show you how we are different from other dealers in the metro. Please contact us or stop by today!

About David Stanley Chevrolet

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Thank you"

I had one of the best experiences buying my new 2015 Chevy Tahoe! I did not walk into this dealership thinking that I was going to walk away with a new truck. I expressed to Ryan that I needed to have reliable transportation for my daughters and I and he politely said he would whatever he could to ensure that I walked out of there with something great. Ryan did not pressure me to purchase anything or stress me out when I said I did not want to go broke either. Ryan and this great team took the time to understand my needs and were very kind and I will never forget them. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for reliable transportation and outstanding customer service!

"Very awesome "

Enjoy buying all our vehicles here. We have bought 3 cars from here and we are very happy ! Thank you for being so nice and treating us like family.

":) I'm happy "

I'm very happy with Jessie and Mike. They got me out of my escape that was a pain in my butt and I'm happy to get my new silverado :)

"customer friendly"

I spoke with Randi on the phone about the truck I was interested in. She was so helpful and even more so when I came in to buy the truck. The sweetest sales person Ive had the pleasure to meet! My wife will be ready to buy a new car in a year and we will be back to see Randi!

"Great Sales Experience"

I bought a new Chevy Spark. Price was great and everybody was great. They were pleasant to deal with and gave me fair price on trade and a great price on my new car, well below (thousands) MSRP. I would absolutely buy another car here. If you are in the market for chevy this is the place to come!

"love it"

Susana, mark and gabriel were reall nice they helped in getting me into a new sonic the color is amazing I love there really nice people

"Actually was KIA dealership in GRAND OPENING"

Still David Stanley, Though. 100% Awesome! BOUGHT NEW KIA RIO 2014! (NOT A KIA, DEALER NOT YET LISTED HERE!) Please be aware this was NOT a CHEVROLET DEALERSHIP, but a KIA!

"Buying my first car!"

I just recently bought my first car from this dealership woith the help of David Allen. He was friendly and courteous and showed me everything I wanted to see. I appreciate him and I am happy with what I drove away in. Although the process was very lengthy I am excited to have my vehicle and happy that I got it from this dealership!

"Adrian Lopez, Brian Castaneda & Saul Rodriguez are Amazing!"

I called David Stanley on Friday August 29th and spoke with Brian Castaneda. He was very helpful and set me up an appointment for that same afternoon. As i arrived i met Adrian Lopez. He was very nice and courteous. He showed me a GMG Denali and a Chevy Tahoe.I decided to go with the Tahoe. I just remember him asking me if i really liked the vehicle he would go above and beyond to make me a great deal and fix a few dings on the Tahoe. Sure enough he did!! I highly recommend these guys they are very nice and get right down to business!! THANK YOU!!!! :)

"Poor Service"

I went into the dealership and explained to the salesman exactly what I wanted and what I could do. The salesman was extremely helpful and polite. He brought over his manager and they began telling me that all the things that I explain was possible. I went on a weekday during the afternoon so that the banks would open. There were things that had to worked out between the bank but I was notified that it was a go. From what I was told they were speaking to the bank as we were going through this whole process. I was given a loaner car until my car came in the next week. The following day I was called by the salesman and he told me that I needed to come by and sign a couple of papers. When I showed up the salesman brought his manager in and then begins to tell me how they didn't get the interest rate they wanted and that I couldn't get the car. No one explained anything then left it at that and said that they could get me into something else. I do not believe that it was right that they acted as if they were talking to the bank the whole time and that it was a sealed deal when in all actuality they had nothing. They need to makes sure of things before they notify their cusromers. I had heard negative things about them and things like this happening to others but I am one who would like to validate things myself. If you chose to go with them that is your choice but tread lightly because they seem to not be fully aware of things.

NA

David Stanley Chevrolet responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Greetings Valued Customer, Our number one goal is to have satisfied customers. We apologize for your experience at our dealership. If you would like to discuss this further and allow us to help your situation, please contact Tiffany at (405)632-3600. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Charrier