David Stanley Chevrolet

614 Southwest 74th St,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
David Stanley Chevrolet Info
About David Stanley Chevrolet

At David Stanley Chevrolet, our commitment to customer service is our priority. Interested in a Chevrolet or a great previously owned car? Our trained sales team is here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need. Our comprehensive parts department serves Chevrolet owners with original factory parts and accessories to keep your Chevy happy. Our service department features state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained and certified technicians. Let us show you how we are different from other dealers in the metro. Please contact us or stop by today!

About David Stanley Chevrolet Learn More

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

David W Rudy
5/15/2016

"Somewhat sour taste in my mouth."

When we first arrived we worked with David Pritchard and this was our first time when discussing the car price that we had someone who was not willing to attempt to compromise on the price. However when we got to finance and spoke to Saul our experience got much better, he was much friendlier and helped us get a deal we were more comfortable with. I would still recommend this dealership but would say to try to speak with someone other than David Pritchard when it comes to the used side of the dealership.

David Pritchard

Belinda Hinkle

"Salesman, Curtis Mays"

I was very happy with the help Curtis Mays gave to me in getting my 2015 Chevy Spark. He was good at helping me find a car that I could afford to get. He listened to what my needs were. I would work with him again next time I want to get a different car and I would recommend him to anyone.

JuanFC9

"Amazing 8"

Great place the people there are nice The experience was amazing and i will tell people that if you want a new car go to David Stanly chevrolet thank you for the truck

Corey Cummings

carterfl

"Slippery as eels"

I bought a car and truck from them in 2014. Truck began having issues with less than 6k on it and they encouraged me to take it to another dealer while I was in Texas for service. Now they don't want to honor the tires for life on the car because I had oil changes elsewhere. I live 5 hours away and i have waited anywhere from an hour to 4 hours for an oil change. All I can say is buyer beware!! Force them to honor there advertised deals and finance elsewhere. Make them choke on their own scams

Idk

Hudson, RL & CD
5/04/2016

"New Car Experience Didn't Hurt!"

Everyone was very attentive to our needs in buying a car. Always there to answer all our questions. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Haley
5/02/2016

"Professional and helpful"

Our experience at David Stanley was great from start to finish. Israel and Jon were both very helpful and professional and answered any questions we asked. Would recommend them to others..

Devin Green
4/16/2016

"Great Customer service! "

This David Stanley location did an AMAZING job at getting my family and I the car that would be most reliable and affordable to our budget. Their customer service was GREAT and Israel Sheppard was very honest with everything and he DID NOT promise us anything that he couldn't guarantee to us, which I highly appreciate! We will definitely go back to this sales team for our next car purchase.

Clouse1234
4/11/2016

"2015 traverse "

Thought we was getting a great deal on our 2015 traverse just had 18,000 miles on it practically brand new !!! We traveled 4 hrs for the ride and on the way home it was making a popping noise so we took it to the local Chevy dealership cause it was under warranty!! And we was told it had been in two wrecks !! And that the strut was bent and it wouldn't be cover by the warranty !! Called one of the general manager at David Stanley and he wanted us to bring it back up to the dealership but couldn't guarantee that he could do anything !! The service department should of caught the problem FIRST but no they said it passed inspection !! How can a bent strut pass inspection !!!

Steve

mharrelson50
3/25/2016

"there was no stress in getting a car they were all great"

Everybody there was so great no problems and very helpful and worked very hard for us I will buy from them in the future sales was great the lady did paper work was great overall it took 3 hours to get car that was fast

Ricky Nieto
3/17/2016

"Great Assistance"

I was attended by a nice man by the name of David Cabral he attended me in as soon as I walked thru the door he was extremely patient and explained step by step the prosses of my first time buying a vehicle he was just great i recommend him for everyone

Reviews of Curtis Mays