David Stanley Chevrolet

614 Southwest 74th St,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
David Stanley Chevrolet Info
About David Stanley Chevrolet

At David Stanley Chevrolet, our commitment to customer service is our priority. Interested in a Chevrolet or a great previously owned car? Our trained sales team is here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need. Our comprehensive parts department serves Chevrolet owners with original factory parts and accessories to keep your Chevy happy. Our service department features state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained and certified technicians. Let us show you how we are different from other dealers in the metro. Please contact us or stop by today!

About David Stanley Chevrolet Learn More

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Hudson, RL & CD
5/04/2016

"New Car Experience Didn't Hurt!"

Everyone was very attentive to our needs in buying a car. Always there to answer all our questions. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Haley
5/02/2016

"Professional and helpful"

Our experience at David Stanley was great from start to finish. Israel and Jon were both very helpful and professional and answered any questions we asked. Would recommend them to others..

Devin Green
4/16/2016

"Great Customer service! "

This David Stanley location did an AMAZING job at getting my family and I the car that would be most reliable and affordable to our budget. Their customer service was GREAT and Israel Sheppard was very honest with everything and he DID NOT promise us anything that he couldn't guarantee to us, which I highly appreciate! We will definitely go back to this sales team for our next car purchase.

Clouse1234
4/11/2016

"2015 traverse "

Thought we was getting a great deal on our 2015 traverse just had 18,000 miles on it practically brand new !!! We traveled 4 hrs for the ride and on the way home it was making a popping noise so we took it to the local Chevy dealership cause it was under warranty!! And we was told it had been in two wrecks !! And that the strut was bent and it wouldn't be cover by the warranty !! Called one of the general manager at David Stanley and he wanted us to bring it back up to the dealership but couldn't guarantee that he could do anything !! The service department should of caught the problem FIRST but no they said it passed inspection !! How can a bent strut pass inspection !!!

Steve

mharrelson50
3/25/2016

"there was no stress in getting a car they were all great"

Everybody there was so great no problems and very helpful and worked very hard for us I will buy from them in the future sales was great the lady did paper work was great overall it took 3 hours to get car that was fast

Ricky Nieto
3/17/2016

"Great Assistance"

I was attended by a nice man by the name of David Cabral he attended me in as soon as I walked thru the door he was extremely patient and explained step by step the prosses of my first time buying a vehicle he was just great i recommend him for everyone

roxi
3/17/2016

"great"

David Cabral fue una persona muy amable olía super bien, lo recomiendo es una persona muy agradable gracias por atenderme en el próximo carro que compre volver e contigo :)

TLN1215
3/14/2016

"A great place to buy a car"

After dealing with a modified bait & switch at a different dealership it was wonderful to stop in at a dealership that values customers & doesn't have an attitude about selling a car to a woman. Especially a woman that has never bought a car. Israel Shepard was a breath of fresh air for a recently widowed woman that didn't have a clue about what was needed to purchase a car. He was helpful, professional & a bright spot in a gray day. I have recommended David Stanley & Israel on Facebook to several friends since Saturday & will continue to tell anyone who will listen what a great experience I had. Thank you for a finance department that was great to work with. From the front of the lot to picking up my new car was a great experience with everyone that I met & was helped by all of that friendly & competent staff.

drswditto
3/12/2016

"Very friendly and not pushy. "

David Cabral helped us find just what we were looking for. He was very friendly and did everything he could to get us what we wanted. He was the reason we actually left with a car on our first visit.

morales_esther21
3/07/2016

"Awesome Salesman!"

David Stanley Chevrolet had exactly what i wanted. David Cabral is the best salesman there. He is friendly, professional, and did everything he could to make sure i was getting exactly what i wanted. I will ask for him personally anytime i'm looking for another vehicle. Thank you David Cabral!

Reviews of Saul Rodriguez