David Stanley Chevrolet

David Stanley Chevrolet

Call
David Stanley Chevrolet Info
About David Stanley Chevrolet

At David Stanley Chevrolet, our commitment to customer service is our priority. Interested in a Chevrolet or a great previously owned car? Our trained sales team is here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need. Our comprehensive parts department serves Chevrolet owners with original factory parts and accessories to keep your Chevy happy. Our service department features state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained and certified technicians. Let us show you how we are different from other dealers in the metro. Please contact us or stop by today!

About David Stanley Chevrolet

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

gunner1374
12/19/2014

"Really Wanting My Business"

I went to another David Stanley dealership and they would not bend at all on my trade-in amount offered. They let me walk away for $2500. I worked with Jessie Clark at this dealer and he went all out to help us out. The managers added more to my trade and got us in a much better place to purchase a new car. Thank you Jessie and David Stanley on I-240 in Oklahoma City.

melodee0416
12/18/2014

"dream car"

Was able to get into my dream car! Great job! Beautiful brand new Camaro :-) great honest people to work with! Very pleasant experience all around

rcarina24
12/18/2014

"Overall Awesome Experience"

Everyone was extra friendly and helpful! I will definitely recommend David Stanley Chevrolet to everyone I know! This will be our go to dealership! Awesome!

reidrut21
12/17/2014

"best lot in okc"

Fast easy good price and my salesman rod is the best salesman around. Just a good easy fun experience. Everyone was nice and made me the best deal they could .

rod thierry

Chris Blosser
12/17/2014

"Great People, Great Experience"

The people at David Stanley Chevrolet were phenomenal, with the exception of the cold day, they were very helpful in getting my wife into a new car that she loves. If I ever need to buy a new car again I'll choose David Stanley Chevrolet first.

Jared Holden

Jared Schulz
12/15/2014

"Great"

I dealt with a nice salesman who did everything to make me a happy buyer! I believe I gave him a great experience dealing with a tough customer, but he handled it with ease! I feel I got a great deal on my trade, and the vehicle I purchased. I had to go to the dealership about a week after I bought my vehicle to get an additional feature put on my suv, and the service after the sale was just as great. I would recommend this dealership bar none. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

jeggner

"Satisfactory Experience"

Jeffery and Tyler were very straightforward and helpful in sales; Ryan most helpful in finance. Went to the dealer to look at a potential purchase and ended up buying a car. Very satisfied. Jeff and Tyler are slick (not a negative statement)

Jeffery Nguyen & Tyler

Cheri4

"Great!"

Great experience and Rod was willing to come up to the dealership on his day off to help us. Thank you for your help in finding out new truck!

Rod

ajtaylor
12/14/2014

"DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!"

THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO IF YOU WANT 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! I am a first time buyer and I can honestly say I don't think I could have picked a better place! Jessie Clark treated us like Family! He didn't want to throw me into anything I didn't want to buy like most dealers would! Jessie took the time to get to know who I was and what my needs were. He also tolerated my child misbehaving in the business. He handled us with care and he seemed to be very Genuine and wanted to make sure that I was 100% Satisfied! Ryan Wooten in Finance was also very helpful and knowledgable and also answered all of my questions professionally! There is no better place to go if you need a Vehicle Period!! This is it!! I traveled a good distance to get my car from Jessie and I am glad I did! As a matter of fact I am hanging out in my car right now! They have a great selection to choose from and are very reasonable!! Why go anywhere else? I want to tell you all Thank You!! Thank You for the wonderful Experience!! Great Job!!

Jessie Clark, Ryan Wooten,

Courtney Curry
12/13/2014

"buying a car"

Glad to do business with David Stanley was very happy with the service.and the .car the salesman Rod done a great job thanks guys

Rod Thierry