David Stanley Chevrolet

614 Southwest 74th St,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
David Stanley Chevrolet Info
About David Stanley Chevrolet

At David Stanley Chevrolet, our commitment to customer service is our priority. Interested in a Chevrolet or a great previously owned car? Our trained sales team is here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need. Our comprehensive parts department serves Chevrolet owners with original factory parts and accessories to keep your Chevy happy. Our service department features state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained and certified technicians. Let us show you how we are different from other dealers in the metro. Please contact us or stop by today!

About David Stanley Chevrolet Learn More

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

JuanMC
3/27/2015

"Excelente!"

El servicio es excelente, entre buscando un Chevrolet Impala y salí manejando uno prácticamente nuevo y sin complicaciones todo muy claro y en español. 100% recomendado.

mariana20
3/26/2015

"excelente experiencia "

David es una excelente persona me ayudó a encontrar varios modelos de carros, y gracias a él encontré el carro que necesitaba, le recomiendo a mis amigos y familia que vallan ahi

David Cabral

Ricki Johnson
3/25/2015

"Awesome customer service "

Claudia was very awesome with helping me buy my first car. She was so nice and even gave me her number to call her if I had any questions after buying the car. She made sure that the car was cleaned up very well and told me that she had to send it back for a second cleaning because they didn't do good enough the first time. When I saw it I was amazed how well they did on cleaning it up, she made sure the gas tank was full for me as well. The day I had came to pick it up I was in a hurry because I had to get to work. Everyone that helped me made sure that I knew they were speeding things up for me. I was so impressed with how fast everyone worked with me so I could get in and out. Everyone was very nice and efficient with me. I will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Pete Marinez123
3/25/2015

"Glad I found a pickup for a good price."

I was pleased with the sales person who guided me about the pickup and was able to help me purchase a truck very easily and well pleased.

Myndee

"Easy Going"

Went in just looking for the car I have been eyeing for a few weeks, husband and I really don't like dealing with car salesman's to be honest. This time it was actually pleasant to work with Jason Lightle, he didn't makes us feel pressured at all. Which is a blessing in itself as car buying can be stressful at times. When we got over to financing we couldn't have been any happier with Randi Hatchett, very sweet lady. Over all I think this was the best experience I have had with buying a car. Will for sure come back in the future and recommend our friends to David Stanley Chevrolet.

Jason Lightle

Ayshela

"Hassle Free "

We went in knowing which used car we wanted to look at, and Jeff and Shanda made the experience absolutely painless. They made sure the car we requested was available when we were scheduled for our test drive (even driving it back from those gathered for auction, since it had been on the lot for a while). No pressure, no hassle, they even took my damaged car as a trade in and got it out of my way. This is a solid, well maintained car which I expect to last us for years, but should I need another car I'll definitely go back. Highly recommended.

SSCamaro
3/24/2015

"2015 Silverado "

We went to David Stanley to purchase a used pick up, my credit is not the best and we were upside down in our current vehicle. Derrick worked with us to find a vehicle we were happy with and get our trade in gone. We ended up with a 2015 Silerado and a huge grin on our faces. Thanks Derrick for helping us get more than we set out for.

katybaby1

"Great!"

Shawn Murray went the extra mile to get us the car we wanted. Didn't hesitate to show us the best option for our budget.

Mrs.KPowell

"Extremely Pleased.."

From buying many vehicles during the course of time ... dealing with price haggling, pushy salesmen, time consuming price checks, finance ..sighs ..makes you cringe at the thought of buying a vehicle. Fortunately, I must admit..at my initial attempt contacting David Stanley's dealership I was greeted by Marysol via a phone call. Right off hand she provided me with additional information in regards to a Cruze along with all the different options it is available in, warranties, and offers the dealership gave from purchasing from David Stanley. Needless to say, I scheduled an appointment and easy breezy! Extremely pleased, it will not be my last visit I assure you. Thank you Ms.Marysol!

mthompson25

"Highly recommend!"

I had a great experience dealing with Marysol G., she was helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. She really worked with me and my specific needs on what vehicle I was looking for. Everybody at the dealership was friendly, too.

Reviews of Curtis Mays