David Stanley Chevrolet

614 Southwest 74th St,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
David Stanley Chevrolet Info
About David Stanley Chevrolet

At David Stanley Chevrolet, our commitment to customer service is our priority. Interested in a Chevrolet or a great previously owned car? Our trained sales team is here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need. Our comprehensive parts department serves Chevrolet owners with original factory parts and accessories to keep your Chevy happy. Our service department features state-of-the-art equipment and factory-trained and certified technicians. Let us show you how we are different from other dealers in the metro. Please contact us or stop by today!

About David Stanley Chevrolet Learn More

Friday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Bear
8/28/2015

"Happy Customer :)"

Smooth and easy process with friendly and knowledgeable people. This was our 4th purchase from David Stanley and they definitely have earned our repeat business!

SJ84
8/28/2015

"I told him what I wanted, and he made it happen"

I wanted what I thought was completely unrealistic: a vehicle of the same quality or better for less than what I was currently paying. Let me not forget to mention it had to be one of three specific colors, get good gas mileage but not be too small, have a high safety rating, preferably have leather seats, clean Car Fax, and of course I wanted it to be pretty. Who doesn't want a nice vehicle? I dreaded going. I figured I would get there, walk around with some pushy salesman and find something I could settle for, spend hours waiting and filling out paperwork just to be told, are you not aware your credit absolutely stinks? My experience was quite the opposite. I was greeted and asked if I needed someone specific, which I did as I had filled Steven and Brian in on what I needed and wanted. They made what I thought was unrealistic look and feel like a breeze. While Steven wrapped up my paperwork (yes I asked them to take all of my info down before we even stepped foot on the lot to look at anything, and they did) Brian walked me directly to vehicles that fit the criteria I asked for. I loved the silver, loaded Altima 2.5 SL and told Brian I wanted it (with a specific monthly payment and let's not forget some pathetic credit to work with). Within an hour I had an answer. And it was yes. Complete gentlemen who sincerely wanted to help me get where I needed to be. I will never go anywhere else or dread car shopping again. Thanks guys!!!

Lyn2690
8/27/2015

"Awesome Place"

I came in to trade in my car and needed a third row car Kelby was my salesman, and he worked his butt off to find us a car that works for us and we got the perfect one and couldnt be happier! He got us a great price and after we found a car we wanted everything else was quick and easy! Thank you guys for everything!

Kelby Valdez

Jeff
8/27/2015

"Great Service!"

Went in on Saturday and worked with Quan. He is a new salesman but really knew what he was doing! He was very professional and if I had any questions he either answered them or went out of his way to make sure that i knew everything I needed to know, + he got me a great deal! This is a great dealership and I will definitely be back next time I need anything. Only complaint I have is waiting to fill out papers but they were really busy so I understand!

Quin Salesman

Angelaward04
8/26/2015

"Very Thankful! "

David Stanley taking a chance on me will help with rebuilding my credit rating after Chapter 7 and that means a great deal to me.

Kurtis Becker

TattedSailor09
8/26/2015

"Great sales service"

I came in to look at a 08 F250 that i knew may or may not be there because they are wanted and Brian Jennings did an outstanding job by trying to find it and come to find out it had been sold the night before which is completely understandable. Thank You for your hard work!

yellow43
8/24/2015

"No Games"

Fast service and no games were played. I told them what I wanted and they got as close as they were willing to go which was close enough for me to be happy.

ray1234
8/23/2015

"A-Ok service"

Great selection of vehicles, very patient with finding the right vehicle for me, all around good service, would definitely recommend this dealership and sales person to soneone else.

jrfitz16
8/23/2015

"price vs time"

if you like high pressure sales then this is the place for you. it worked for them bc i bought the car but i am definitely not a fan of atmosphere. if it wasnt for the car that i wanted, i more than likely wouldve gone somewhere else. salesman was really nice but the whole back and forth was a bit annoying.

Joey1993
8/22/2015

"Had a great experience worked to get everything I wanted.."

Very good dealership that worked hard to get everything were I was comfortable at being.. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who doesn't want to be screwed over or taken advantage of...

Zack cloud