David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

"Finance Department"

Ive Bought 3 cars from this Dealership Every time has been A good experience. Jennifer chandler and carlos was great.to work with Thanks guys k

Jennifer chandler

"Deal made right"

I had been to many other dealerships and had nothing but bad experiences. They just want to cheat you and forget you. Not David Stanley Chrysler Dodge.They have a staff that wants to make you happy and satisfied with your vehicle purchase. The truck I bought didn't have one of the options I thought it had. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy and satisfied with my purchase .They have the staff to take good care of you, from the salesman to the sales manager to the customer relations manager on up to the general manager. They truly care and want you to be a repeat customer. I recommend them highly.

Alfred Fennel, R. Johnson, Justin Hammett

"Terrible!"

I will NEVER do business with these lying crooks again!!! Drove 4 hours for a deal we agreed to, only to arrive to have Jennifer Chandler completely ignore us. Steve Richardson tried stepping in and taking over even after I repeatedly told him that I had been dealing with Jennifer but he wouldn't back off. They had to jump the battery of the car I wanted to purchase! What?!?!?! Than they lied to me about how much they were going to give me on my trade by offering me less than 40% of what they originally agreed too! They did a hard pull on my credit WITHOUT my permission even after telling them over and over I had my own financing and lied to me about doing it! The dealership is a typical slimy lying car lot who wants to portray the name of an upstanding dealership that they had to pay to keep the name of when they took over! I took my business to the REAL David Stanley dealership in Norman and I'm filing complaints with the BBB, the FTC and all three credit bureaus!

Jennifer Chandler

"It was great "

The salesman I worked with was Eddie Sicard, he was very knowledgeable and friendly and made the experience easy . He did not try to pressure me into purchasing a car.

Eddie Sicard

"Great Job"

I had wrecked my truck. So I went to David Stanley Dodge in mwc, Britney was great she answered all my questions and got me into the truck I wanted will definitely be coming back to see her great experience. Thank you Britney

Britney

"My jeep"

Mario was great to work with. He is full of energy and puts customers first and goes above and beyond to make the buying experience effortless and one to remember fondly instead of a nightmare. Thanks to all of David Stanley personnel for a great experience. I love my new Cherokee!!

Mario

"NOOO!!!!!!!"

They are unprofessional and rude. They're prices and "deals" are misleading and dishonest. After we left the dealership we actually received a call from some in the finance department who argued with my father in law, cussed him, and called him a dipshit. Take your business and money else where!

austin

"Great car"

We are so glad Walter Wooden was able to help my wife and me. He was a very hard worker. And he is super helpful and friendly.

Walter wooden

"Great Car at Exceptional Price"

I live in Houston area and drove to David Stanley Dodge in Midwest City, OK yesterday (8/10/2012) and purchased a Dodge Charger. My heartfelt thanks to all involved in making this a wonderful buying experience. A personal thank to Suki that made it happen. Their very low internet prices is what first caught my attention but my first attempt to purchase from them didn't go so well initially. That is why I only gave them a 4 star rating instead of 5. The first representative I spoke with acted as if it was their first day on the job. Every question had to be cleared through their boss and their responses were slow. Because of that and a few unfavorable comments in the internet, I had decided to purchase a car from a dealer here in Houston. But I got a call for Suki at David Stanley and she said she was following up to see if everything handled well with my inquiry. I unloaded on her about what had happen and told her that I had decided to buy locally. She asked me to let her help. Because of her phone personality, professionalism, and attention to details like getting all the credit information and telling me exactly what they could and could not offer made me trust her enough to make the 14 hour (round trip) drive to Midwest City. She came in on her day off to meet me and personally see that everything was handled efficiently, instead of passing me over to a colleague. That really impressed me. I got an almost new 2014 car at the price I was about to pay for a 2013 with high mileage locally. Based on my personal experience, I would advise anyone seeking to buy a late model Dodge at wholesale like prices to check the listing at David Stanley Dodge. For a personable, professional, straight talk representative, do yourself a favor and ask for Suki

Suki

"Will come back! "

Brandon Keene was the person who helped us! He was very helpful and gave us lots of information. He made the buying process very smooth and quickly., There was no hassle. I would go back! Thanks David Stanley!

Brandon Keene