David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,334 Dealership Reviews
allison
2/10/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service "

Thinking of purchasing new Chrysler 300 this spring. I had been going to A LOT of dealerships trying to get a feel for the sales people and who is deserving enough to earn my business. I have already done my legwork on the car I want. I now have found the sales person I want! Thank you Melanie Chandler for your knowledge and exceptional customer service. I will refer all my friends and family. Allison B.

Melanie Chandler

Lynn
1/28/2016

"NO PRESSURE!!!"

I recently came in a couple weeks ago to look at purchasing a new dream car. I was working with Melanie Chandler who greeted me from the moment I walked in. She made me feel very comfortable and I can not wait to get my taxes to add to my down payment to buy my dream car from her!!

Melanie Chandler

jerad fritze
1/21/2016

"Awesome people, great experience"

Thinking of getting a new truck and they showed me some great Ram packages. I'm used to getting pressured but was very relaxed on my visit. Ask for kasey she was great at providing me the information I needed!

kasey

KasieB

"GREAT!"

Tre worked with me! He was not pushy at all, kind, funny, and answered all of my questions! I will definitely be going back, and referring people to him!

TRE B.

DearJohn
1/21/2016

"Tre Buttram amazing cars salesman "

If you are needing awesome customers service in buying a vehicle Tre Buttram is amazing I would buy cars from him anytime, if you are thinking of buy used or new I would go see him!!

Tre Buttram

Haugen1278
1/20/2016

"Amazing service"

Thank you to Anthony and the amazing cashiers for always getting me and my family in and out of the service department no matter if there for an oil change or a major service. They have always been very kind and helpful.

Anthony

DocJimmy
1/19/2016

"Bait and switch"

They are liars, wasted an entire day off work. Found a vehicle I liked and lined up financing through my bank (3% APR). I called them and talked to them about the car and my financing. They said great, come on in and I'd be out the door in less than an hour. I was told the internet price was what I would pay, and I was good with that since it was about $8,000 below MSRP. So I made an appointment and drove 2 hours to OKC. When I got there, they couldn't find the car. It took them about an hour to finally locate it. Took it on a quick test drive and went into the dealership to fill out paperwork. The sales manager, Jason Murphy, had all sorts of other offers (leases, buy two cars and get cash back to debt consolidation, etc), and over the next 2 hours, he proceeded to try to get me into one of them. Finally, we get to what I was told I could do by their internet sales department, pay the price on the website using my financing. Jason stated that if I used my financing, I would have to pay full MSRP, or I could use there financing, but it was at 15% APR. No other options. What a load of bull!

Jason Murphy

tristi818
12/22/2015

"Great Service"

I had a great experience talking on the phone with Ariel Lauver she was very helpful and was able to answer all my concerns regarding a vehicle I am interested in.

Ariel Lauver

Jkahaw
12/21/2015

"Very Good experience"

Had a good experience with my car salesman Jon and Frank. I spoke with Frank and he said if I would come in that he guaranteed me that I would get a car. Well I was able to buy a 2016 Dodge Dart. Had a long wait but it was well worth the drive.

Jon Munson and Frank Martinez

Nathan159
12/17/2015

"not pushy"

Thanks to DeAndre Brown, He was very helpful in helping me find a vehicle that I wanted. He didn't try to push me on a vehicle that i wasn't interest in. Will definitely look for him in future vehicle purchases.

DeAndre Brown