David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,285 Dealership Reviews
sharpie35
8/27/2015

"wonderful customer service experience"

I recently bought a new dodge truck there, and Jason Norbotten was beyond kind. He made quick work of the whole car buying process. I will be sending my friends and family to him!

Jason Norbotten

4x4Greens
8/27/2015

""Best place to buy a vehicle""

Our sales person Jimmy was very helpful in getting us into a Jeep Cherokee we wanted. He went above and beyond in everyway possible. Thanks so much. Would recommend and use again.

Jimmy

Loveladyelkcity
8/23/2015

"Awesome job guys..."

First time buyer from this dealer, but definately not my last. The experience was perfect. My salesman, Curtis, showed me exactly what I wanted without all the salesman speeches and back and forth. Ashley Thompson was great at following through with my buying experience. Everyone at this dealership was the bomb. We'll be seeing again when I need another vehicle. Fred Lovelady

Curtis

Paul44
8/21/2015

"Bought a jeep rubicon"

My first time buying experience at this dealer has been a pleasant experience. Charles was very helpful in showing me what I wanted to know about.

Charles Raney, Nick Labonde

ugb15
8/15/2015

"Jeep Patriot "

Demarco Robinson sold me a Jeep Patriot. I was pleased with my overall experience was great I would refer friend and family. Thank You! Thumbs Up

Demarco Robinson

ShayT

"" Great Experience""

This week i spoke with Dawnie D and she was very perfessional and timely in scheduling my appointment to see someone about a car. Go to David Stanley in Midwest City!!!!!

HelloKitty1147

"Overall good expeience"

Spoke with Dawnie D today, she was awesome. Go to David Stanley in Midwest city to get a car! Give Dawnie D a call before you get there. She can get you set up to get great deals.

Joneal4500

"Service department "

Brian in parts assisted me with carry out items professionally and quickly with spot on customer service while Juta in service department got my vehicle in for lube oil filter change in a timely fashion. Pricing was on point with being the best dollar for value around.

Brian Whaley , Luke Stegall , Juta

Lola42
8/13/2015

"Great Experience "

David Stanley is a really great place! Dawnie Shaw scheduled my appt. In a timely manner. Without hesitation she got me in right away.Very nice.

Dawnie Shaw

Barton75
8/13/2015

"Front axle seal leaking. "

A big thanks to Luke Steagall and Brian Fox for getting it fixed very fast. I highly recommend you guys to anybody. It's always a pleasure to bring my vehicle to you guys y'all are very friendly and respectful.

Luke Steagall and Brian Fox