David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,234 Dealership Reviews
Kat10680
5/14/2015

"Wasted Saturday "

We went to look at an advertised jeep. It said it was an automatic, it was not. The price of that car was 3900. We wanted a car in that range. Our sales person showed us another car. She said it was a jeep. It ended up being a Hyundai. We asked the price of the car. The sales person said she did not know. She only said what payments would be. That was very frustrating. My daughter had to go online to see the price. It was wayyyyyyyyy over our budget. I felt like we had a wasted Saturday. We also sat in a room for a long time just doing nothing. We also came in for the promotion, $29 down $99 month. It would have been nice to see a list of cars that qualified for this promotion.

cmsalter88
5/14/2015

"Madalyn "

Went to several places and they didn't do anything and wanted a crap ton of money down on top of trading my car in and Madalyn was professional, kind, and 100% honest...

Ash24444
4/24/2015

"Anything service related for my jeep"

Love the service department, Brian Fox is always above and beyond helpful. A+++ from oil changes to repairs this is where I trust my vehicle to be taken care of

Brian fox

marydelacruz
4/22/2015

"GREAT SERVICE"

EVERY TIME I GO TO GET MY VAN WORKED ON, I APPRECIATE DAN SO MUCH. THATS ONE OF THE REASONS I GO TO YOUR DEALERSHIP.HE'S AN ASSET TO YOUR BUSINESS.

DAN PAYNE

Dennise94
4/21/2015

"My experience"

I really enjoyed my visit with David Stanley Chrysler jeep and dodge my sales person thomas and sales manager Logan were very helpful in helping purchase my car and they were informative and I enjoyed working with them.

Logan m.

Blue Cruiser
4/19/2015

"Great service on my Chrysler Aspen Limited"

Judah Lehnen, my service advisor, was very professional and worked hard to get my transmission hydraulic replacement with new filters done after an engine oil change as quickly as possible. He was friendly and kept me informed. The mechanic was very well trained, very efficient and treated my truck as if it was his. The service could not have been better!

Judah Lehnen

Mwadley
4/18/2015

"Routine service"

The service dept is always very helpful and usually pretty quick for routine services. Atmosphere is always clean and everyone seems very friendly. Cost of routine is alil pricey but I don't have to worry about what was done.

John Gatlin

dramfan
4/18/2015

"Warranty work"

I recently took my 2013 Ram 2500 in for minor warranty work. John called ,set up the appointment and I was in and out in about 45 min. Great service, attitude and performance. I'll buy my next truck at David Stanley because of the service dept. I always ask for John Gatlin when I come in.

john Gatlin

happy camper
4/17/2015

"awesome"

Was a very quick process and salesman gave is all.would come back again and tell all my friends.well worth the visit. Can't wait to come back.

scott taylor

cargurl12
4/17/2015

"The best"

I had a really good experience with the service here. I spoke directly to brittney and she was definitely helpful and helped me make a decision on a car

brittney houston