David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

Call
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,211 Dealership Reviews
Aimz84
1/25/2015

"Love my 2008 Dodge Charger."

Chris Patterson was the salesman who helped get me into a new-used 2008 Dodge Charger. Thank you Chris Patterson, we all love it!!! You guys rock!

Chis Patterson

teddigoodwin
1/25/2015

"Review "

I came in for a specific vehicle which was available. I was treated very friendly by my sales person. I was attended to and it did not take long at all.

Michael Wright

abruner11
1/20/2015

"Awesome"

I would have to say my overall experience at David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge was great. I felt those guys their really treated me well Demarco, Steve, and Terry. I will recommend my friends and family to this dealership.

Demarco, Steve, and Terry

Aaron D
1/07/2015

"Zero integrity "

David Cox flat out deceived me. We had a deal, he shook my hand and 3 hours later when we got done with finance he came in and said that it was $2,200 more and that the hand shake did not mean what I thought it meant. Don't do business with this dishonest company

David Cox

jpvc49
12/25/2014

"1 bad apple ruined my David Stanley experience"

Went to David Stanley Dodge for a new car. They were advertising up to 12k in negative equity assistance as well as a deal for a 2014. Talked with Terry about my trade-ins(had 2). Terry assured me several times that I'd be getting what I was asking for for my trade-ins. After about 4 hrs of waiting and no mention of negative assistance, I finally made it to finance thinking that the deal was what I was looking to get and quickly signed paperwork (bad mistake) to get out of there. I reviewed the contract about 2 weeks later to discover that I was missing about 7k from my total trad-ins value; I was pissed! I have never seen such blunt dishonesty and poor business ethics at any other dealership ever! I was clearly mislead to thinking that I was going to be getting what I was asking for my trades. I contacted the dealership to try and get my trade-ins back or see if they could redo my contract, or something...D.S. not willing to budge. Needless to say, hard lesson learned. I will never go here or to any other David Stanley dealership ever. Strongly NOT recommended.

T.A., Brandon, Terry

Jasonmatlack
12/22/2014

"This is a great bunch of guys. "

Alfred was a great guy to work with. I drove 4 hours to buy a jeep from him and he didn't disappoint. He made the buying experience exactly what it should be. Enjoyable.

Alfred

Kerry Steuart
12/02/2014

"Professional Sales Staff"

I recently made a trip into David Stanley to check out the prices/options or various Jeeps. My wife has always wanted a Jeep and now that we are empty nesters, I might as well start looking. Usually you are approached at a dealership with an over eager salesman like young boy on a prom date. I was pleasantly greeted by Michelle Ward who was extremely genuine and professional. I explained to her that I was only looking to see what my options where and wasn’t quite ready to make a purchase just yet. She was more than helpful to explain the various prices/options and what the dealership currently had in stock and what the dealer can add on as aftermarket options as well. I felt through the entire conversation that she was very engaging and her primary goal was to build a relationship and hopefully provide me with enough information that I was completely satisfied! She never came across that my questions were too trivial and devoted undivided attention to me the entire time. She didn't realize that I am a cash only buyer and when I decide to purchase, I will return to encounter a friendly face that is low pressure in a high stress environment.

Michelle Ward

Brenda VanderVelde
11/30/2014

"Easy stress free purchase"

I went in knowing what I want & what I was willing to pay. Michelle was very patient & went above & beyond to make it happen. I would recommend requesting her.

Michelle

Mommaphiller
11/29/2014

"Awesome dealership and sales associates!"

I had great customer service at this dealership. Michelle ward helped me purchase a new car, I had no idea I could get approved. She was so friendly with my whole family while we waited. I really appreciate them working with me.

Michelle Ward

Chamilton2014
11/27/2014

"Chris H"

I was wanting a Challenger but didn't think I could get approved Britany talked me into coming in and followin up wit me then my sales person closed me on a Sonic. I love my new car and will tell more people to come there.

Britany and mario