David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,251 Dealership Reviews
jeff
7/04/2015

"friendly service"

I didn't buy a vehicle with them at this time. Myca is an awesome sales person very friendly keeps in touch with me and answered any questions I needed even if it was after hours. She be the reason I go back when im ready to purchase a vehicle.

myca

calvin
7/02/2015

"great experience"

Calvin was very helpful in my purchase of a Honda Pilot.... He made sure my experience was comfortable.. He was very educated on the vehicle info.

Calvin Byrd

femeco
7/01/2015

"Sufficient time "

I purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey yesterday by Britney Scrivner I normally have been at a car lot for hours and hours but she got me in and out in a sufficient time for me to take care of my other personal business....I also noticed some problems with the vehicle I call left a message she return my call bright and early the next morning so I'm appreciative of that to set up an appointment to take care of my concerns

Kaitlyn, Marco

Jeep Thing
6/26/2015

"New Jeep"

I came in and bought a new Jeep Wrangler from Richard Mcglothlin . I had a great experience . This is my 3rd vehicle I have purchased from David Stanley Dodge .

Richard Mcglothlin

Doug Denley
6/25/2015

"Great Customer Care"

I needed help getting out of a bad car with a bad buy here pay here place. My credit was horrible and I needed to get back on my feet. Alfred Fennel worked for two weeks to get something worked out with the other dealership because they were giving us the run around. He got me out of that car and into a nice 2014 that I could afford and help my family and I get back on the right track. I recommend Alfred highly and when you go see him you can tell him Doug Denley sent you.

Alfred Fennel

RayW40
6/20/2015

"Awesome!"

I was in a bad car with a poor carfax history report. Frank and Mario did their best to pay it off and get me into my first brand new vehicle. I can't believe their ability to work wonders like they do. Their customer service was very great and the managers we're very helpful too. I didn't feel like I was treated un fair or taken advantage of like my previous dealer did. I will continue to purchase vehicles from this dealer

borchard
6/17/2015

"Lie and Wear You Down"

I ended up buying a car from these people ONLY because I had been pre-approved by my credit union. During the process the told me, and shook my hand on the fact, that they could get me a better interest rate. After FOUR hours in the finance office I was handed a sales order with a MUCH higher interest rate than they had GUARANTEED me. At that point I was tired, hungry, and i didnt want to drive all the way back home. I signed the papers, and within a month I had re-financed with my credit union. I have heard this SAME story from at least five, other people in the last week. They are the NEW Lynn Hickey, IMHO.

Josh

6/11/2015

"outstanding salesman"

I went to several car lots looking for a vehicle and doing research, however, it was my salesman, Tre B. That left an impression. I had been mistreated and neglected at many other locations, and that I was I would leave empty handed. Tre B. Immediately greeted me, showed interest in my needs and wants, and provided me with several examples of different vehicles to look at. That is the way a courteous salesman should be. I will refer my friends and family to him.

brianna
6/10/2015

"Stress free purchase"

Jack was the best salesman ever and deserves a raise got what i wanted and he was very friendly really easy buying a car from him

bmccormick
6/09/2015

"Got the car we wanted."

Jason Carducci got us the car we wanted at a great price! This deal was so good that we can from Texas to get it!

Jason Carducci