David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,363 Dealership Reviews
steph_jordy07
7/06/2016

"stay away from this place"

This is our first car purchase in the state of Oklahoma, we are originally from Miami, FL. My fiancé and I first went to the dealership Thursday (June 30th) to explore our options for a jeep wrangler, the salesman proceeded to talk to us about some of the jeeps in the lot, showed us 2 of them and every question of an add on we had his answer was “you can get that after market”. About an hour in we were told to hold on and the salesman left, he didn’t come back for 2-3hrs, at this point we walked out of the place because we just couldn’t wait any longer. The next day, Friday (July 1st) we decided to go back and give them a second opportunity since the jeep my fiancé wanted was there, this time we approached the only salesman who was on the floor at the present time, he, along with a sales manager apologized for the poor service in our first visit. After a few hours of shopping, we sat down to talk numbers, the original price was $29,400 advertised on their website, the sales manager told us that the price we had just seen the day before was part of an offer that had ended that same day, also that because of the financing we chose he had to take “some added-on rebates” off in order to obtain better interest rates (9-11% w/ rebates and 2-5% w/o). So now the jeep is $36,660. All along this process the sales manager is assuring us he would not bank shop unless we had some kind of credit problem (which we did not)– this was a big lie because we now have 4-5 hard inquiries on our credit report. Now we are at the closing of the deal, the sales manager was very rude and degrading when it came to negotiating, questioning our finances with comments like “what’s $11 more? What difference could it make?– followed by “$11 could mean something different to you than $11 to me” which is completely unacceptable, as if we were being ridiculous for arguing about an $11 difference for a monthly payment. At this point it was almost 11pm, we are now receiving the car, not being told at all how anything works on it, and we were extremely exhausted, the salesman Calvin Williams was kind enough to help us drive the new car home, we were told to come back the next day for a detailing wash. The next day we returned to the dealership, not greeted by anyone, the salesman asked us for the keys without even saying hello/good morning, we waited about 2 hours, we then received the car basically in the same condition, the side panels had liquid residue, one tinted window has bubbles, the roof of was dirty, and the car wasn’t even properly dried, we were given our keys back and sent on our way, again, no one ever telling us how anything worked in the car. Today is Wednesday and we were surprised by the fact that in order to obtain tags for the new car we need to pay $1,300 in taxes, and registration fees, not once was the sales manager kind enough to inform us of this or even give us the option to include it in the financing given the fact that he knew we were new to the state. We called and asked for the customer relations manager (Robert Johnson), we were told to go ahead and come in to see him, upon our arrival we are told by the same sales manager who worked with us on our purchase that the customer relations manager was out for back surgery. The sales manager proceeds to argue with us and accuse us of “not doing our research” and saying that it was not his problem we didn’t know, he had nothing to say about the multiple inquiries in our credit score, he asked if we wanted another car wash and if we wanted him to see if the $1,300 could be included in the financing (of course raising our monthly payments), we said no, he literally walked away from us. This is the worst customer service we have experienced in many years, I would not recommend anyone to purchase anything from this dealership, these people are just mean and lack any form of customer service, they will lie straight to your face and make you feel like your $36,660 is not worth a second of their time.

sales manager

Kyean16
6/21/2016

"Wonderful experience"

It was an easy and good experience. The salesman I had was very energetic and helpful. I would recommend my friends and family to go there and ask for Brandon.

Brandon

Alan
6/18/2016

"Purchase of a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited"

I had contacted the dealership earlier in the week, and discussed what I was looking fro. My salesman, Shawn was great over the phone, and we set up an appointment for Saturday 6/18. Drove with my wife from Tulsa. Took the vehicle for a drive, and decided to upgrade from that model to a different Jeep model. . Shawn Archer and the New Car Manager, Jason were both very great to work with. I had a certain budget to work with, and they made it happen. I felt very at ease and will do more business in the future with this agency, and with Shawn, who was an excellent, friendly and patient salesman. He went the distance for me, and it is appreciated.

Shawn Archer, and Jason

Gina
6/09/2016

"Customer satisfaction "

I looked on the Internet before purchasing my vehicle. I was connected to Demain Olive that helped me..he was great, very helpful and respectful. Demain scheduled me a appointment and when I arrived he knew the car I wanted and was ready for me to look at it. He was great and everyone there was very nice. I was a little upset when they took car to be detailed and found detail people backed into something when backing it out. They have promised to fix it though. My salesman was great though, very nice young man..Demain Olive.

Demain Olive

mattarnold7
5/24/2016

"Incredible experience purchasing my 2016 Jeep Wrangler!"

Had an incredible experience buying a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport in Oklahoma! I live in Florida and I purchased this new vehicle sight unseen based on best price, great customer service and overall pleasant experience with this dealer. Everything went smoothly and all agreements that were made were delivered upon. Special thanks to Shawn and Kaitlyn in internet sales for their help along the way. I flew into OKC airport and Shawn picked me up in his personal vehicle to get back to the dealer. Best car buying experience I've had yet.

Shawn Archer and Kaitlyn Freeman

Tia Cartwright
5/21/2016

"Happy Camper"

I came in to collect my prize and left with a car. DJ and Curtis were great. They got me taken care and I feel safe and secure on the road again.

DJ and Curtis

Jdforeman1
5/20/2016

"Buying a new Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Best Price Out There!! Literally no other dealership could come anywhere close to their price. I definitely feel that I am I tough sell, and they stuck with me through the whole process and made everything happen!

Devon Wyaht

Johnhayward
5/11/2016

"Total customer disrespect. Terrible service. "

Do not use this dealership unless you want to be disrespected and treated like less than human. My sales person left and I didn't see him for an hour and a half and when I did he was helping another customer. When I initially went there, they didn't want to work the deal I wanted so I left, no hard feelings. But, I was called back and told they changed their minds and would work with me to get me where I needed to be; until I got there and they said the deal wouldn't work for them. No trying to negotiate, just a goodbye, and that was after my hour and a half wait when I found another sales person to help me. Completely disrespectful. My friends and family also know about this type treatment and will not use them either because of similar issues.

Steve, Danny

i thought you were sincere
5/04/2016

"car priced on internet"

we went to david stanley at 9.30 on a monday morning to look at an advertised suv. by the time we left the dealership at 2.30,we were so angry at all the lies we had been subjected to,we felt like people who say " attorneys and used car salesmen have no souls". we are nice law-abiding people, we did not deserve the treatment we received..

i do not want to list names.

Amaaa123
4/26/2016

"A bunch of liers!!!!"

Well first of all i just want to let the people know not to buy anything from david stanley dodge in Midwest city Ok... we went there in the month of march to take a look at the vehicles so we git interested in a tahoe we saw long story short the seller and MANAGER told us they would pay off our trades.. they didnt!!! That we were gona have 90 days to our first payment.. we didnt!!!! That our payment was gona be $701... it wasn't!!!! And yes i have the contract saying 90 days and paymemt of $701 so i called and they said i couldnt do anything about it bunch of a** ***** made the mistake by going there once wont happen again... I PROMISE..... LOOSERS

Brad, Mat, Terry