David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

Internet Manager

May 23, 2017

"Amazing "

- O.B.F. 1

Great experience! I explained what my budget was and they came in under!! How amaizing is that?! Thank you guys! I will be looking forward to dealing with David Stanley with my next purchase!

May 23, 2017

"Top Notch Salesman"

- WillandEmjay

We had been looking into trading our Durango in for a couple months. Tried in April to get me into a Wrangler. Got with Anthony Rodriguez but at the time we were unable to afford what I really wanted. Gave it a month or so and came back. Again, Anthony was very helpful and gave us options that other dealerships didn't. He was patient and very nice/professional. We found a Jeep Compass that I fell in love with. I'm so pleased with our purchase and would go back again. Only issue i had was with finance. Simple mistake with paperwork, but other than that it was a good experience.

April 13, 2017

"Brian Fox "

- tissie

Brian Fox really came through for us on our Dodge Ram truck last week!! Everyone there was very helpful especially Dan, Justen and Tony!! We have bought 9 cars from David Stanley and their service is top notch!! Try them out as you won't be disappointed!! Thanks guys!! 💕

Brian Fox