David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,362 Dealership Reviews
Kyean16
6/21/2016

"Wonderful experience"

It was an easy and good experience. The salesman I had was very energetic and helpful. I would recommend my friends and family to go there and ask for Brandon.

Brandon

Alan
6/18/2016

"Purchase of a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited"

I had contacted the dealership earlier in the week, and discussed what I was looking fro. My salesman, Shawn was great over the phone, and we set up an appointment for Saturday 6/18. Drove with my wife from Tulsa. Took the vehicle for a drive, and decided to upgrade from that model to a different Jeep model. . Shawn Archer and the New Car Manager, Jason were both very great to work with. I had a certain budget to work with, and they made it happen. I felt very at ease and will do more business in the future with this agency, and with Shawn, who was an excellent, friendly and patient salesman. He went the distance for me, and it is appreciated.

Shawn Archer, and Jason

Gina
6/09/2016

"Customer satisfaction "

I looked on the Internet before purchasing my vehicle. I was connected to Demain Olive that helped me..he was great, very helpful and respectful. Demain scheduled me a appointment and when I arrived he knew the car I wanted and was ready for me to look at it. He was great and everyone there was very nice. I was a little upset when they took car to be detailed and found detail people backed into something when backing it out. They have promised to fix it though. My salesman was great though, very nice young man..Demain Olive.

Demain Olive

mattarnold7
5/24/2016

"Incredible experience purchasing my 2016 Jeep Wrangler!"

Had an incredible experience buying a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport in Oklahoma! I live in Florida and I purchased this new vehicle sight unseen based on best price, great customer service and overall pleasant experience with this dealer. Everything went smoothly and all agreements that were made were delivered upon. Special thanks to Shawn and Kaitlyn in internet sales for their help along the way. I flew into OKC airport and Shawn picked me up in his personal vehicle to get back to the dealer. Best car buying experience I've had yet.

Shawn Archer and Kaitlyn Freeman

Tia Cartwright
5/21/2016

"Happy Camper"

I came in to collect my prize and left with a car. DJ and Curtis were great. They got me taken care and I feel safe and secure on the road again.

DJ and Curtis

Jdforeman1
5/20/2016

"Buying a new Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Best Price Out There!! Literally no other dealership could come anywhere close to their price. I definitely feel that I am I tough sell, and they stuck with me through the whole process and made everything happen!

Devon Wyaht

Johnhayward
5/11/2016

"Total customer disrespect. Terrible service. "

Do not use this dealership unless you want to be disrespected and treated like less than human. My sales person left and I didn't see him for an hour and a half and when I did he was helping another customer. When I initially went there, they didn't want to work the deal I wanted so I left, no hard feelings. But, I was called back and told they changed their minds and would work with me to get me where I needed to be; until I got there and they said the deal wouldn't work for them. No trying to negotiate, just a goodbye, and that was after my hour and a half wait when I found another sales person to help me. Completely disrespectful. My friends and family also know about this type treatment and will not use them either because of similar issues.

Steve, Danny

i thought you were sincere
5/04/2016

"car priced on internet"

we went to david stanley at 9.30 on a monday morning to look at an advertised suv. by the time we left the dealership at 2.30,we were so angry at all the lies we had been subjected to,we felt like people who say " attorneys and used car salesmen have no souls". we are nice law-abiding people, we did not deserve the treatment we received..

i do not want to list names.

Amaaa123
4/26/2016

"A bunch of liers!!!!"

Well first of all i just want to let the people know not to buy anything from david stanley dodge in Midwest city Ok... we went there in the month of march to take a look at the vehicles so we git interested in a tahoe we saw long story short the seller and MANAGER told us they would pay off our trades.. they didnt!!! That we were gona have 90 days to our first payment.. we didnt!!!! That our payment was gona be $701... it wasn't!!!! And yes i have the contract saying 90 days and paymemt of $701 so i called and they said i couldnt do anything about it bunch of a** ***** made the mistake by going there once wont happen again... I PROMISE..... LOOSERS

Brad, Mat, Terry

Mrs k
4/24/2016

"Horrified at poor customer service !"

Visited yesterday to buy a truck advertised online ( would still buy the same truck if I could get a salesman or manager that was not rude and untruthful) I pulled up the Internet truck they advertised as having 6 online of assorted colors, showed to the salesman and he informed us he had the blue one and the silver one. We asked to see the blue and we were shown a truck, test drove it and made an offer. The Salesman said he couldn't accept it and walked off so we left, looked around elsewhere, but did not see one we liked as much . We returned several hours later, was given the same rude salesman and asked to look at the truck and was shown to the same truck in the same spot we left it and said we would take it at the full Internet price we had discussed earlier. The salesman went in to get the paperwork and came back saying it was approximately 2000$ higher than earlier ,when we called him on the discrepancy , he said it was the wrong pickup and we should have known better, refused to admit he had made any mistake and made rude ,disparaging and snide remarks to my daughter. We asked him to get his manager and he walked off. We stood just outside the door waiting for the manager and watched the salesman stand watching tv for several minutes before walking off( we assumed to finally get a manager) A very nice young man asked if he could help and we told him what had happened and that we were waiting for the manager. He said he was very sorry that had happened and he would get the manager. The manager finally came over, said he understood his salesman had made a mistake that he was human, but what did we want him to do about it ( still no apology) that those were the prices and he had a silver one at that price. We told him we were only interested in a blue one and I was shocked to hear him ask us what the difference the color made and the way he saw it you have only 2 options buy the blue truck at the higher price or take this silver one you don't want and those are your only choices ,being both patronizing, and rude .After some discussion he said he would see if he could find the blue one. Several minutes later, someone pulled what appeared to be the blue truck we had originally asked to see(when the higher priced vehicle was brought to us and represented as the one we asked to see). We walked over to wait on someone to come help us with it (it was locked so that we could not look in it). No one ever came to help us. Finally, after several salesman had walked by us without offering to help (our original salesman was watching tv again) my daughter asked a different salesman to help. She was told that his manager had informed him he could not help us because the original rude, incompetent, salesman was on it. She explained to him that we would buy this truck ,that night, but it would not be from that original salesman after the way he spoke to us. After all of this the only time we heard even an apology, much less an offer to make it right was from two gentlemen who had absolutely nothing to do with this incident and then they were told they could not help us. I have been in customer service for 38 years and have never been treated so badly by any company for any reason. Due to my years in the industry I am well aware that when caught in a situation like this the employees of a company will try to discredit the client to make excuses for themselves. In this case, while my daughter did get emotional after such treatment by both manager and staff she, however, did not resort to vulgar language and did not act in anyway that would deserve such treatment or to be spoken too in that manner. In a business setting, profanity should never be used by a salesman or manager and directed at a client as was the case this time. The owners of this dealership should really look into the issues there, as I can see why they have such awful reviews everywhere else on the Internet . When I think about it I'm also shocked that Chrysler allows this kind of customer service. I have bought Chrysler before and always been treated with the greatest respect. As said earlier, I would still purchase the correct truck, but only after a sincere apology and one of the more competent ,nicer salesman contacted me.

Manager ( not sure of his name maybe Jason Murphy and salesman Gary Lewis