David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,220 Dealership Reviews
Kel1993
3/09/2015

"Great customer service"

Keldrick was prompt and friendly. My visit was quick with no hassles. Only if more dealership visits were this effieceint !!! Thank you very much for respecting my time ! Thanks

Keldrick Williams

bevoz
2/28/2015

"best experiences ever"

I have purchased all my vehicles from Britney and have never been disappointed. she is by far the best person to deal with when making a car purchase. If you are ever in the market for a new or used vehicle definitely recommend you ask for her.

britney ozment

asa4477
2/23/2015

"Worth the Drive"

I drove 4 hours to come and look at and eventually pruchase the a truck. It was well worth the drive. The salesmen Jordan and Jermey had great customer service skills and help me by getting the prices that made my wife and I happy. Their selection of vehicles was great and everyone else would help in the process of purchasing this vehicle were wonderful.

Jordan Johnson and Jeremey

vsaunders53
2/22/2015

"Journey"

My girlfriend purchase a car from Demarco Robinson yesterday our experience was great. I will be back to see him again when im ready to get me a car.

Demarco

brandonB11
2/21/2015

"sonic"

Demarco Robinson sold my girlfriend a a 2014 Chevy Sonic. Great experience. I will refer friends and family. Great guy to do business with. Go see him.

demarco

chutiwhite
2/21/2015

"sonic "

Demarco Robinson is the go to person when you are looking for a car. #Team Demarco Robinson please go see him. I will refer others.

Demarco

rlbeeson
2/20/2015

"Didn't want to sell a car"

I have tried to trade for a car with this company for two weeks. From day one I was given the run around. I worked with 4 different salespersons. Each one was worse than the one before. I also spoke to a supervisor/manager and this did not help either. The whole experience has been completely awful. This dealership is incapable of telling the truth or keeping up with anything they are doing. I was warned ahead of time, but I thought I would try for myself. Should have listened to begin with. Would have save 2 weeks of my life that was wasted dealing with incompetent individuals.

Britney, Suki, Brandon and Courtney

rsjonesco
2/11/2015

"Great Experience"

I live in Centennial, CO and saw the Dodge Challenger that I bought on Autotrader.com. I made a phone call to the dealership and Suki Sy picked up. She started the process for me and everything went just great right up to the truck picking up the car to deliver it to me in Centennial. I will give her tens across the spectrum for her hard work. She even came in on our day off to make sure the car was properly turned over to the driver who picked it up for me. Paul Arguello made sure that I got all the paperwork via Fed X then cleared the car for pick up in a quick fashion. He also called me to let me know the temp plates would be on it, so that I could start driving it when it got to Colorado. Across the board, the financing of the car was a breeze. Overall, I have been very happy with the dealership and would look to them the next time that I am looking for a car or truck even though they are over 500 miles away. You won't go wrong with them in my opinion.

Suki Sy, Paul Arguello

Ksmith10124
2/11/2015

"Service Cashier "

I just wanted to send a quick little note about your service department cashier Katelyn, she is absolutely awesome. She is courteous, helpful, and eveytime I see her she has a smile on her face, and is always willing to help and be of great service. If she hasn't had a raise yet... She deserves one IMMEDIATELY.

Katelyn

Aimz84
1/25/2015

"Love my 2008 Dodge Charger."

Chris Patterson was the salesman who helped get me into a new-used 2008 Dodge Charger. Thank you Chris Patterson, we all love it!!! You guys rock!

Chis Patterson