David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

7609 SE 29th St.,
Midwest City, Oklahoma 73110
David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Info
About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Oklahoma City is committed to being the leading Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in Oklahoma and OKC, serving Edmond, Norman, Midwest City, nearby Shawnee, Choctaw, Moore, Mustang and Yukon. We provide every David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge customer with premium car care, quality service, parts and servicing right here in Oklahoma. Our Oklahoma City dealership has a huge inventory of new Dodge cars trucks and SUVs, Chrysler cars trucks and SUVs and Jeep cars trucks and SUVs. Our Oklahoma City car dealer inventory has a quality used car for every taste and budget, including great deals on certified pre-owned Dodge Chrysler Jeep models. Stop by the David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in OKC - the premiere Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer in the state of Oklahoma for 7 years running.

About David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Learn More

1,226 Dealership Reviews
happy camper

"awesome"

Was a very quick process and salesman gave is all.would come back again and tell all my friends.well worth the visit. Can't wait to come back.

scott taylor

cargurl12

"The best"

I had a really good experience with the service here. I spoke directly to brittney and she was definitely helpful and helped me make a decision on a car

brittney houston

jacob90

"Thank you!"

My experience was amazing with David Stanley Dodge of Midwest City. First of all I received a call from Deidre Doss she informed me of the wonderful savings going on at the time. She then worked with my schedule to make an appt. I went in and David Stanley was able to work with me to get me into a wonderful new vehicle. Thank you David Stanley and Deidre Doss for making the car buying process a great experience. I highly recommend anyone in the car market to give David Stanley Dodge a call!

Deidre Doss

PriceIsRight_17
4/11/2015

"Long process but worth it "

The employees that helped me were fantastic and incredibly friendly. They always asked if I needed anything and the test drive was excellent as he helped explain the jeep

Tyron

hellcat82
4/01/2015

"Thank you!!"

Josh Hawley was AMAZING! I wanted a new car SO bad but I didn't think I could get financed but somehow he got it done and I left in a brand new Dodge!! He made the entire process fast and painless too. He really paid attention to me and made me feel special and made sure all of my needs were met! By the time I left not only did I have a new vehicle but I feel like I have a new friend too! Go see Josh Hawley he is superb!!

Josh Hawley

Nbowlin7
3/18/2015

"Non disclosure?"

"Add on's" should be fully disclosed before walking into the finance office, as well as a fair assessment for a trade-in. I was hesitant but talked numbers anyway. I am a Sale's Manager with a major corporation and would have a harsh talk with one of my employees for non disclosure and almost "tricking" a customer in their purchase. I hope everyone looks at their written out pricing paper they did for me with clear eyes and walks out the door. The whole experience was a joke, to be honest, and they truly define what most perceive when thinking about car dealerships schemes.

Not sure on specifics, but I was talking to a young sale's manager

Kel1993
3/09/2015

"Great customer service"

Keldrick was prompt and friendly. My visit was quick with no hassles. Only if more dealership visits were this effieceint !!! Thank you very much for respecting my time ! Thanks

Keldrick Williams

bevoz
2/28/2015

"best experiences ever"

I have purchased all my vehicles from Britney and have never been disappointed. she is by far the best person to deal with when making a car purchase. If you are ever in the market for a new or used vehicle definitely recommend you ask for her.

britney ozment

asa4477
2/23/2015

"Worth the Drive"

I drove 4 hours to come and look at and eventually pruchase the a truck. It was well worth the drive. The salesmen Jordan and Jermey had great customer service skills and help me by getting the prices that made my wife and I happy. Their selection of vehicles was great and everyone else would help in the process of purchasing this vehicle were wonderful.

Jordan Johnson and Jeremey

vsaunders53
2/22/2015

"Journey"

My girlfriend purchase a car from Demarco Robinson yesterday our experience was great. I will be back to see him again when im ready to get me a car.

Demarco