Davis Acura

Rob Carcione

April 28, 2017

"A long time customer"

- JoeI

I have been a customer of Davis Acura for about 23 years. I just leased a new TLX and my experience with Rob Carcione was great, as usual! He is terrific - always takes care of me.

April 27, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- ED1934

i researched several makes on the internet and had visited a number of dealers. I also test drove a number of cars and decided that the Acura TLX advance was what I wanted. My wife and I visited Davis and were met by Steve Felker. He explained all the features to both of us and we able to make a deal. We were very pleased with our experience.

April 21, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Anthony Rich

I found a car that I wanted to look at online and when I went to the dealership, I was met by a salesman named Jack Grimes. He couldn't have been more helpful, honest and knowledgeable. He was able to answer all of my questions and was able to accommodate me in every way. I couldn't have asked for an easier car buying experience. I would recommend this dealership and Jack Grimes to anyone.

New 2017 Acura ILX, $28930