Davis Acura

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 19, 2017

"Pleasant Experience...Darren"

- dfederico55

I researched a pre-owned 2015 Subaru WRX online that was recently traded. My initial contact with Davis Acura was via email with Amy Schmerbeck....who was great to work with. Amy was professional and responsive. When I arrived at the dealership to test drive the Subaru, I brought my 16 year old son with me. Ken McDaniel met us outside at the car, and while I was on the phone, I saw him introduce himself to my son and shake his hand. I have been at other establishments where due to his young age, he is sometimes ignored. Ken was great....made a copy of my license and said take it for a test drive. My son asked me, "isn't he coming with us"? From the very beginning Davis Acura and Ken specifically was a low...no pressure establishment. I actually took the car out twice with no questions. I bought the car the same day...there was the typical negotiation process...but at no time did I feel pressured or uncomfortable and ultimate deal was fair. I am a long time Acura owner and when my wife's 2014 MDX is ready to be traded, I would go back to this dealership to work with Ken. To note...it is located an hour away from my home. Great learning experience for my son, as he was with me the entire time....in his words..."Ken was great to work with and we need to give him high marks"....obviously, I agreed.

March 18, 2017

"Smooth Transaction"

- dale.williamson

I recently leased a 2017 RDX from Davis Acura. The transaction was effortless on my end. The sales team at Davis were truly professional. The vehicle was delivered quickly and was perfect. Sales associate Steve Keller and Mgr Eric Sebar did a fantastic job and I'd recommend them to anyone.

March 14, 2017

"no pressure"

- Patti

It was a very positive experience. It was not crazy pressure to buy that day. Steve Felker was very knowlegable about the car. Thank you!

New 2017 Acura ILX, $28930