Day Chevrolet

Joe Brown

November 30, 2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Aaron Williams

Kevin was very kinda and helpful and made sure to get me into a lease of a new Chevy Trax for the price I wanted. I will definitely recommend him and Day Chevy to anyone looking for a new car!

November 28, 2016

"Friendly & Fair Staff"

- Joesph1738

This was my second new vehicle purchase and I was very pleased with the salesman Kevin and staff at Day Chevrolet. I recommend buying your next vehicle here!

November 28, 2016

"happy customer!"

- Mary

I leased the 2016 Chevy Trax. Kevin did a super job and was really helpful in answering my questions and getting me everything I needed. definitely the best car salesman I've ever had and made it a fantastic experience. I'm a happy customer and enjoying my car!

Day Chevrolet, Monroeville, PA, 15146