1600 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

1600 Golden Mile Highway,
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
Day Chevrolet Info
About Day Chevrolet

We are Western Pennsylvania's largest Chevrolet dealership, selling over 2500 new Chevrolets per year. With over 400 new cars and trucks in stock and a 50 car indoor showroom, you're sure to find the right vehicle for you. For service after the sale, our award-winning service department has Saturday and evening hours and is AAA approved.

About Day Chevrolet

Nicoleandjeff
6/26/2016

"08 jeep commander "

Our First time financing with a big dealership. Everything went very smooth and we were well taken care of. Cj is very good at what he does he did his best to limit any stress for us. We are very happy with our purchase and plan to come back to him in the future!

Cj Earl

Jlong94
6/15/2016

"Best experience ever!"

When I go to Day they are always super helpful and friendly! When I totaled my Chevy Cruze 2 weeks ago, CJ was more than willing to help get me into another Cruze. He not only worked with my price range but he found me a better Cruze than the one I totaled! I would recommend Day Chevrolet to anyone and would tell them to go see CJ!

CJ Earl

June 17, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet, and for sharing your story. We strive to make sure every customer receives an excellent experience with us. Thanks for letting us know that CJ succeeded! Enjoy the Cruze!

Equinox 2016
6/14/2016

"Day Chevrolet Experience"

We just completed our first lease on a Chevy Equinox. It was the easiest car transaction we have ever had. CJ Earl was a wonderful salesman - no hard sell, no pressure. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and really worked with us on the aspects of the deal that were most important.. We would definitely recommend him and would go back to him for any future vehicle needs. Thank you CJ for a great job.

June 15, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet! Great to hear that CJ provided an excellent experience for you. We appreciate the business and hope you are loving the Equinox!

Henry Corvette 2009
6/07/2016

"Henry Corvette 09"

CJ Earl was great to deal with, friendly and new the 2016 Malibu very well. Great guy to do business with and continue to deal with in the future.

C J Earl

June 08, 2016

stephi23
5/31/2016

"Wonderful salesman!"

I would send everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle to Day Chevrolet. C.J. Earl was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was so helpful and friendly, I knew I had to make my purchase there because of him. He has made a few calls ever since our purchase to make sure we are enjoying our Traverse. I will be back for our next vehicle purchase because of how wonderful he was to us! #seeC.J.

C.J. Earl

June 02, 2016

Thank youl! We are so glad that CJ was able to find you a great vehicle. We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting anyone you send our way!

judechampion
5/31/2016

"chevy 2500 hd"

i recently purchased a new 2500 hd from day chevrolet cj earl really got the job done he is a great guy to do business with he is not a typical car salesman he truly cares about you and your car need i would recommend him to any one great job cj thanks again sp

cj earl

May 31, 2016

We know you have your choice of dealerships to purchase from, and it means so much that you chose Day Chevrolet. Glad to hear it was a great experience. Thank you!

Tommy27
5/30/2016

"we were treated great by salesman CJ"

I would recommend DAY CHEVROLET and salesman CJ to any visiter. There was no hassle, CJ was friendly and respectable to both of us. I will return again for my next vehicle

May 31, 2016

Thank you for your business, and the kind words about your experience with CJ. We truly appreciate it!

JessnMadison08
5/29/2016

"Excellent Salesman and Service "

CJ is the reason I have now come back a second time to purchase a vehichle, the purchasing of a vehichle is all around a great experience at Day Chevrolet! I definitely recommend this dealership to others. You will get what you want for the price you want and if you cant CJ is definitely the right man to help you get what you want. He is truly genuine, very real, not pushy not at all, he takes the time to understand your wants and actually cares. I'm thankful for getting referred to Day Chevrolet and will only say good things about the company and CJ and everyone else who helps make purchasing a vehichle possible. Im very pleased with my recent and prior purchase and know that I will be a life long customer, definitely aslong as CJ continues to work there and I hope grows within the company. Thank you to everyone at Day Chevrolet!

May 31, 2016

So glad that CJ has consistently provided you with an excellent experience. Thank you for sharing your story with us. We love to hear back from customers about their experience here. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

trucksurgeon
5/28/2016

"great service. easy car buying"

Great service by Jeremiah and CJ. I walked in and walked out with a perfect certified truck in under 3 hours. And that's with a tank of gas and a detail! Easy and would do it again.

CJ, Jerimiah

May 31, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet. It's great to get your feedback, and hear that Jeremiah and CJ made your experience an excellent one!

Bethany651
5/27/2016

"Very helpful!"

The entire staff at Day is great! Especially CJ! I am always taken care of when I stop in. I will most certainly purchase my next vehicle from CJ and recommend him to anyone in the market.

May 31, 2016

Bethany, thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet! Great to hear that CJ provided an excellent experience for you. We appreciate the business and hope you are loving your vehicle!

Reviews of Day Chevrolet