Day Chevrolet

1600 Golden Mile Highway,
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
Day Chevrolet Info
About Day Chevrolet

We are Western Pennsylvania's largest Chevrolet dealership, selling over 2500 new Chevrolets per year. With over 400 new cars and trucks in stock and a 50 car indoor showroom, you're sure to find the right vehicle for you. For service after the sale, our award-winning service department has Saturday and evening hours and is AAA approved.

About Day Chevrolet

shoestring
1/09/2015

"admitted mistake and FIXED IT."

“My wife and I dropped her car off to have three recall repairs made. While there we figured we could get her horn fixed, and the remote starter repaired as well. The remote was written up for repair by me, and clearly said the remote would not lock/unlock doors, or start the car. They called me to authorize repairs, quoted a price, I approved. When we went to pick up the car, the remote started still did not work…. We left the car for them to finish the repair, but they called and said it would be over $200.00 for additional parts. We declined.....” The above paragraph is from my original review; I am editing this review to say that DAY took the time to read this review, and to correct the problem. Apparently, the estimate given to me was for less work then I originally requested. Of course, I assumed that what I was requested was being fixed. Upon learning of the miscommunication, DAY stepped up and admitted the mistake. How REFRESHING. They made no attempt to ignore me, did not sweep the complaint under the rug....in fact, they made an appointment at my next convenience, and remedied the situation. Now that is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Dave Winzek

January 26, 2015

We are so pleased that we were able to rectify the situation and offer you the level of customer service we strive to achieve. Thanks for the awesome feedback. We appreciate it.

masonman36
10/17/2014

"horrible dealership"

Day Chevrolet was a terrible dealership. They were not willing to negotiate at all. I bought a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado from them and I had multiple problems. When I test drove the truck the brakes were very squeaky so they said that there 200 point inspection would fix everything. Well it didn't. The brakes were quiet until about half way home then they started squeaking. The next problem was the windshield. It had a chip in it so the person was going to come fix it. She did and it took a week. Now my windshield it all scratched up and it is hard to see through at night. So thatddidn't really get fixed. The salesman were annoying and stupid and the management was irritating and not helpful at all . The whole experience was bad and I never will go there again.

doug b

Moneyrocket1
7/16/2013

"This guy smiles and kills you with kindness as he..."

This guy smiles and kills you with kindness as he attempts to rip you off. He is as slimy as they get. I think he actually convinces himself that his deal is the best. His deal was the worst of the 4 dealers I visited. And the others were all within a few hundred dollars on the deal. Not him though, he was thousands worse. I eventually bought at Tom Henry. My girlfriend had same experience. Her deal was even worse than mine. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this sweet talking con artist because that is all he is !!!!

August 01, 2013

I am sorry that I wasn't able to meet the deal that you got at another dealer. I treat everyone with kindness and respect. It is not typical that another dealer is more competitive than we are. It seems though that you were unsatisfied with your girlfriends deal but still felt compelled to come in yourself and go through the process. Regardless of your commentary I still hope that we can service your vehicles in the future.

Gary Amato
3/19/2013

"Vic Olive and Sam Iavino are disrespectful, arrogant, and..."

Vic Olive and Sam Iavino are disrespectful, arrogant, and inconsiderate of there customers they dropped the ball and I spent $80,000.00 dollars on two brand new LTZ Chevys and bought both at DOUG CHEVROLET in OHIO 150 miles away and was treated like a King! Do your self a favor buy from DOUG CHEVROLET best price by far and impeccable customer service.

Vic Olive, Sam Iavino

stephanie.sue.12
9/02/2012

"Val was very professional and efficient. We knew what..."

Val was very professional and efficient. We knew what car we were interested in before we arrived. She quickly arranged for a test drive, had our trade-in inspected, and worked through the numbers. The #s worked out to our satisfaction easily and the transaction was completed. It was a pleasure working with her, we would definitely recommend Day Chevrolet and particularly, Val Cook, to our friends.

Val Cook

September 03, 2012

Thank you very much for providing the positive feedback on your recent purchasing experience. We hope you enjoy your new Chevy for many years to come! Please let us know if we can do anything for you and thank you for being part of our Day Chevrolet family!

miraclevehicle2012
7/12/2012

"My wife and visited Day Chevy afer being told by another..."

My wife and visited Day Chevy afer being told by another dealership "we are not even going to bother sending your application to the bank because it will be denied". After he shock and dissappointment my wife and I drove out to Day Chevy. Not knowing what to expect we walking into the dealership were greated with and friendly hello and a smile. The friendly receptionist paired my wife and I with Cory (sales rep)and long story short, "Cappy" came out to meet my wife and I shook our hands and told us I was able to put you into he Brand new vehicle. Cappy is such a great guy that I recommended him to a friend who bought a car as well.

Mark Cappy Capozzoli

September 03, 2012

Thank you so much for leaving the positive feedback on your purchasing experience! We're happy to hear you got into the new vehicle you wanted. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and thank you for being part of our Day Chevrolet family!

truckrnnr68
5/17/2012

"Everyone was very nice and made me feel right at..."

Everyone was very nice and made me feel right at home.very friendly and i would reccomend 100 percent.best expierience i have ever had at a dealership.thank you

May 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchasing experience! I see you worked with Jerry, did he take you for a ride in a corvette?? That man is a speed demon- it's quite the experience! We hope you enjoy your new Chevrolet. Thank you for being a member of the Day Chevrolet family!

grandmatk
4/27/2012

"I purchased my new Equinox from Day Chevrolet and since..."

I purchased my new Equinox from Day Chevrolet and since that day I have been very pleased with all the people involved in my transaction. I had my car in for the first time for service today and everything went well. Both Joe Brown and Ray Peterson took care of my needs. As I noted above - my overall experience was great!! I highly recommend Day Chevrolet.

April 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback on both our Sales & Service Departments! We are glad you are enjoying your new Equinox and I'll share this feedback with the team. Look forward to seeing you again during your next visit. Thank you for being a member of the Day Chevrolet family!

tonyingomar62
3/18/2012

"Please know that Mr. Ray Peterson was very professional..."

Please know that Mr. Ray Peterson was very professional and courteous. He was an above average service representative. The team was efficient, and the work was done in a timely manner.My overall experience was very pleasant,and will recommend Day Chevrolet to family and friends.

Ray Peterson

March 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide the great feedback on Ray in service. He's just wonderful! Gained quite the following of loyal customers over the years with his upbeat attitude. Hope to see you soon and thanks for being a member of the Day Chevrolet family!

cruzmeisters
3/08/2012

"I had an 8:00a.m. appointment today (3/8/12)for FREE..."

I had an 8:00a.m. appointment today (3/8/12)for FREE "Lube-Oil-Filter, Four-Tire Rotation and 27-point Vehicle Inspection" as outlined in CHEVROLET'S "COMPLIMENTARY MAINTENANCE" Booklet that I received in 2011. Upon receiving it in early 2011, I had the services done in March 2011. The windshield sticker affixed at that time said that the NEXT service was due at "51,100 miles". Due to low mileage accumulated, I had no further service appointments until today. Even though my odometer only read 50,478, I wanted to get the oil changed on my 1996 IMPALA/SS before the expiration date of 3/31/12 on the offer. When I went to the service desk with - what I thought - was the complete original envelope that I received, with all enclosures, I couldn't FIND the "Complimentary Maintenance CARD" that Joe Brown asked for! After rummaging through my glove box, console, door compartments and panels in back of front seats, I came up "empty"! I resigned myself to the fact that I was either going to have to PAY for an oil change...or LEAVE, Joe called to me and said "Never mind, Ron...we'll go with past year's service record.". Joe then provided info on location of the customer's lounge. The lounge was equipped with soft chairs, an exotic coffee machine that offered ALL kinds of choices (Latte, hot chocolate, etc.) and DOUGHNUTS! The remodeled dealership is SPECTACULAR: bright, clean, friendly employees...truly an ASSET to the Chevrolet/GM Organization! When Joe walked me back to the service area, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the SS had been given a car wash! Today was truly a memorable experience; I wish DAY Chevrolet continued success for the future!

Joe Brown, Service

March 08, 2012

Thank you for sharing this story and it's nice to hear that you like our newly-redesigned showroom! We hope to see you back for service (and promise to have fresh new doughnuts for you!) Thanks for being part of the Day Chevrolet family.

Reviews of Jerry Howarth