1600 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

1600 Golden Mile Highway,
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
Day Chevrolet Info
About Day Chevrolet

We are Western Pennsylvania's largest Chevrolet dealership, selling over 2500 new Chevrolets per year. With over 400 new cars and trucks in stock and a 50 car indoor showroom, you're sure to find the right vehicle for you. For service after the sale, our award-winning service department has Saturday and evening hours and is AAA approved.

About Day Chevrolet

Acitriniti17
7/27/2016

"Leased a car"

CJ Earl was an exceptional representive of Day Chevrolet. He was very helpful, insightful, and professional in enabling to make a decision on leasing a car at a price that works best for me. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cj

CJ Earl

Chorwat10
7/11/2016

"Best Dealership"

I went to Day to purchase my first-ever car. They made it possible, and so easy! Tim Williams is who helped me, and I recommend him for everyone that goes there! Excellent, excellent service. They really care about their customers.

Tim Williams

July 13, 2016

Thank you for visiting our sales department at Day Chevrolet. We appreciate your business, and are glad to hear how pleased you were with Tim!

Doug, Carol and Kelsey Kitchener
7/09/2016

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

I visited Day to probably purchase a vehicle that I seen on the internet and met CJ Earl to show me the vehicle. We found out that the vehicle had been sold before I arrived but CJ was very diligent to find a Trax with the options and color that we were interested in.. CJ was very courteous and knowledgeable and we would recommend anyone to deal with him. He answered all of our questions and was very patient with us due to our busy schedules. Also Linda in finance was very friendly and treated us great!

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for shopping at Day Chevrolet! It's great to hear how CJ and Linda did such a great job for you. We hope you are loving the Trax, and look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

kwalls
7/01/2016

"Great service "

Great experience Cj was very helpful in finding me the right car. I would recommend anyone to go see him, he is great at what he does.

Cj Earl

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! Glad to hear that CJ was able to assist you in finding the right vehicle for you!

Nicoleandjeff
6/26/2016

"08 jeep commander "

Our First time financing with a big dealership. Everything went very smooth and we were well taken care of. Cj is very good at what he does he did his best to limit any stress for us. We are very happy with our purchase and plan to come back to him in the future!

Cj Earl

June 28, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase! We are honored that Day Chevrolet, and especially CJ could assist in making your experience with us a great one! Thank you!

Jlong94
6/15/2016

"Best experience ever!"

When I go to Day they are always super helpful and friendly! When I totaled my Chevy Cruze 2 weeks ago, CJ was more than willing to help get me into another Cruze. He not only worked with my price range but he found me a better Cruze than the one I totaled! I would recommend Day Chevrolet to anyone and would tell them to go see CJ!

CJ Earl

June 17, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet, and for sharing your story. We strive to make sure every customer receives an excellent experience with us. Thanks for letting us know that CJ succeeded! Enjoy the Cruze!

Equinox 2016
6/14/2016

"Day Chevrolet Experience"

We just completed our first lease on a Chevy Equinox. It was the easiest car transaction we have ever had. CJ Earl was a wonderful salesman - no hard sell, no pressure. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and really worked with us on the aspects of the deal that were most important.. We would definitely recommend him and would go back to him for any future vehicle needs. Thank you CJ for a great job.

June 15, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet! Great to hear that CJ provided an excellent experience for you. We appreciate the business and hope you are loving the Equinox!

Henry Corvette 2009
6/07/2016

"Henry Corvette 09"

CJ Earl was great to deal with, friendly and new the 2016 Malibu very well. Great guy to do business with and continue to deal with in the future.

C J Earl

June 08, 2016

stephi23
5/31/2016

"Wonderful salesman!"

I would send everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle to Day Chevrolet. C.J. Earl was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He was so helpful and friendly, I knew I had to make my purchase there because of him. He has made a few calls ever since our purchase to make sure we are enjoying our Traverse. I will be back for our next vehicle purchase because of how wonderful he was to us! #seeC.J.

C.J. Earl

June 02, 2016

Thank youl! We are so glad that CJ was able to find you a great vehicle. We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting anyone you send our way!

judechampion
5/31/2016

"chevy 2500 hd"

i recently purchased a new 2500 hd from day chevrolet cj earl really got the job done he is a great guy to do business with he is not a typical car salesman he truly cares about you and your car need i would recommend him to any one great job cj thanks again sp

cj earl

May 31, 2016

We know you have your choice of dealerships to purchase from, and it means so much that you chose Day Chevrolet. Glad to hear it was a great experience. Thank you!

Reviews of Day Chevrolet