Day Chevrolet

Joe Brown

March 16, 2017

"Great service!"

- Dwl139

Everyone was very friendly. I went in for service and kevin went above and beyond to help me out. Service was extremely quick and convenient!

March 08, 2017

"Very poor customer service and representation"

- Disappointed in Dealership

Called Day Chevrolette to set up an appointment to test drive a new leftover 2016 Corvette convertible that they had advertised on their web site Upon arrival, the car had a dead battery and the salesman who scheduled the appointment stated he knew nothing about Corvettes or the options on the car. I was referred to a "Corvette Salesman" which I appreciated until I soon realized that he was not interested in waiting on me, he only wanted for me to say I would purchase the car, so I left. Because the Corvette was the exact model, color, and had all the options I was interested in, I decided to give the dealership and salesman another chance. I called three times after that before the Salesman would return my call. I scheduled another test drive and stated that I was interested in obtaining a final purchase price to trade my Mercedes SL550 on the Corvette. The Mercedes had less than 12,000 miles on it and I was told that they were not interested in my trade. After some lengthy negotiations, I was again told that they were not interested in the SL550 but I finally agreed on a trade in value and purchased the Corvette. I was told at that time, the only reason the deal was made was because a Mercedes Dealer agreed to wholesale purchase the SL550. Before the final paperwork was even signed, the Salesman was off trying to sell another car. I received very limited review / set up of the options and the car was not even cleaned on the inside. Finally, I saw that Day Chevrolette was not telling me the truth and has listed the SL550 for sale at there dealership.

January 31, 2017

"Kevin-New Car"

- glen943

The whole staff at day chevrolet made buying a car very easy. Kevin was very helpful and was even willing to come in on his day off to make things convenient for me.