1600 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

1600 Golden Mile Highway,
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
Day Chevrolet Info
About Day Chevrolet

We are Western Pennsylvania's largest Chevrolet dealership, selling over 2500 new Chevrolets per year. With over 400 new cars and trucks in stock and a 50 car indoor showroom, you're sure to find the right vehicle for you. For service after the sale, our award-winning service department has Saturday and evening hours and is AAA approved.

About Day Chevrolet

Happy Mom
4/11/2016

"Great Service Department"

We started using Day Chevrolet for service of our Impala after moving to the area, and have always had a good experience with them. The best was last week when we went to take care of a recall. They got us right in, and when my 3-year-old daughter was scared (she'd never been in a dealership before, and didn't want strange people taking our car!), they bent over backwards to help her feel better. I was so surprised when suddenly one associate appears with a stuffed fox that he gave her to help her feel safe, and another associate came with a rose out of a flower arrangement for her. They did the trick! My daughter is still carrying around the fox and rose days later! And they got the recall taken care of in about half the time they'd estimated, and even washed the car before returning it to us. I could not have asked for a better service experience!

Vicki, others whose names I didn't catch...

April 11, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your story! We are committed to serve excellent customer service to here at Day Chevrolet and are glad to hear that you were no exception. The next time your daughter comes in we hope she remembers the fun she had!

watchdakid
3/25/2016

"Horrible Sales Experience"

I can definitely say i will never go to Day Chevrolet for sales ever again. Nor would i ever recommend anyone to go unless they want their time ultimately wasted. I went to trade in my car and inquire about a used Chevy Malibu on the lot. First problem was it took over 30 minutes for us to get a salesperson to help us which is highly disappointing given the fact that a lot of them were talking to each other in their offices. Then the salesperson we received had no knowledge of the car. I believe if your a Chevy dealership the least you could do is know your cars. After that went to "work" on the numbers as they say. This is where the biggest issue started for some reason it took finance over 2 hours to get back to us with numbers from the bank. I have never been to a dealership where this process took so long. Our salesperson went to help other customers and no one could get back to us about whats going on or why its taking so long. Horrible communication and lack of knowledge ultimately led to us just leaving highly frustrated after wasting so much time for no reason. Wont be going back and will be spreading the word. Need to go over the basics your severely lacking. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I wish i could give no stars. Dont worry Cochran did their job just fine.

Dont remember or care

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. We strive to make sure our customers our completely satisfied with their visit here, and I'm sorry that is not what happened for you. We would love the chance to make this right. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our General Manager, John Price, at johnprice@dayauto.com.

Apples@Bannas
3/22/2016

"Excellent"

I would refer others too visit day chevolet because they are great people too do business with and you will get a great deal on a vechile that you want.

Colleen

April 11, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and recommendation! We are so glad that Colleene was able to find you a great vehicle!

marylynn williams
3/16/2016

"Sales"

Spencer Ford was our salesperson he was awesome...he help us explore our special circumstances and we moved quickly on our car sale...love my malabu...??

Spencer Ford

April 11, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that Spencer was able to get you in a great vehicle!

Patsy
3/10/2016

"We were treated like a member of the Family"

We recently purchased a used vehicle from Larry Eller at Day Chevrolet. At first I was unable to get to the dealer, so when I first spoke to Larry on the phone and told him our budget and what we were looking for he was very nice but I didn't expect to hear back so soon. Where he really impressed me was that he listened to me he found a GREAT car in our budget and gave us a GREAT price. From the beginning to the end Larry treated us like family and I can definitely say that he made this the best experience that I have ever had purchasing a car.

Larry Eller

April 11, 2016

Patsy we are happy to hear your time spent with Larry was pleasant! We are committed to serve excellent customer service and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer!

blueridgestable
3/08/2016

"Quick and easy buying experience!"

We just bought a 2015 Chevy Equinox from Day Chevrolet. We are very happy with our purchase. Jason Roney was the salesman we worked with. We live two hours away and he was great about having everything ready for us and very nice to deal with. In a couple of hours we were on our way home. It's a very nice dealership with a large selection of new and used vehicles. The play area for kids was very helpful with our two year old.

Jason Roney

March 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your purchase! Day Chevrolet, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and pressure-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

Stephenc1022
3/02/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I just bought a 2013 GMC Terrain from Day and they really make car buying fun and easy. I had previously inquired about the car and they pulled it up and had a personalized tag with my name on it. (Guest/Client Recognition) love it! The car salesman Jason Roney was awesome, an overall great guy, not pushy at all and really worked with us, not against us, to get us what we were looking for. I would highly recommend Jason Roney and the Day Chevrolet team in the future.

Jason Roney

March 08, 2016

Stephen, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Jason could make your visit hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you enjoy your new Terrain!

rpros1975
2/28/2016

""Great Service""

I came in for an inspection/emissions on Wed. Feb. 24, 2016. I have been going to Day Chevrolet for many years to have my car serviced. My service advisor, Ray Peterson has always been honest and upfront with me about my car. I trust Ray very much. Honestly, if it wasn't for Ray's great advice, I wouldn't be driving my Equinox, which I love! Thanks so much Ray, you're the best! I would highly recommend Day Chevrolet to all my family and friends. Please keep up the good work!! Rose

March 08, 2016

We are happy to hear that you trust Ray with your vehicle. We appreciate your business, and are looking forward to assisting you with your service needs in the future!

GearHead
2/25/2016

"Honest Professional Service"

I would like to thank the Pit Crew, Ray, Bill, and Tex, for another great experience at Day Chevrolet. It's a pleasure to deal with honest professional people who know what they are doing. And very friendly. Debbie, you picked the winners., and that's why I keep coming back. Can't wait for the new Avalanches to arrive as we discussed. Over a 100,000 miles on my 2002 and still running strong but gotta have the new one! See you at the track!!

Tex

March 08, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet, and for the great review! Glad to hear your experience with the Pit Crew was an excellent one! Thank you for your business and loyalty!

Brian
1/07/2016

"Billed for parts never installed"

Took car in for sevice was billed for parts that were never installed. Took to local mechanic where they informed me that the part in question was without a doubt not new or recently installed. Long story short, got screwed paying for something that wasnt done.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. We strive to make sure our customers our completely satisfied with their visit here, and I'm sorry that is not what happened for you. We would love the chance to earn back your trust. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our General Manager, Jason Fennel, at jasonf@dayauto.com.

Reviews of Joe Brown