1600 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

1600 Golden Mile Highway,
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
Day Chevrolet Info
About Day Chevrolet

We are Western Pennsylvania's largest Chevrolet dealership, selling over 2500 new Chevrolets per year. With over 400 new cars and trucks in stock and a 50 car indoor showroom, you're sure to find the right vehicle for you. For service after the sale, our award-winning service department has Saturday and evening hours and is AAA approved.

About Day Chevrolet

Brian
1/07/2016

"Billed for parts never installed"

Took car in for sevice was billed for parts that were never installed. Took to local mechanic where they informed me that the part in question was without a doubt not new or recently installed. Long story short, got screwed paying for something that wasnt done.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. We strive to make sure our customers our completely satisfied with their visit here, and I'm sorry that is not what happened for you. We would love the chance to earn back your trust. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our General Manager, Jason Fennel, at jasonf@dayauto.com.

Happycustomer845
11/02/2015

"Vehicle purchase"

We came in and purchased a used vehicle . From start to finish it was extremely pleasurable. The people were very friendly, even the people that we were not working with were pleasant and approachable. From sales to finance, we were treated well. I would recommend Day Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Thank you to everyone! We love our new (used) car!

Anthony-saleman

November 04, 2015

Thank you for the great review, and recommendation! We are so glad that Anthony was able to find you a great vehicle. We appreciate your business. Thanks!

liebert
10/24/2015

"2015 CHEVY CRUZE"

Headed to Finance Dept. before looking at any vehicle. Warranties, surcharges, fees, mandatory insurance coverage are mind boggling issues for any buyer. Mr. Bartock, simplified obtuse banking regs, .numerous bank practices into language that any consumer can understand and make a life changing purchase. On to Sales Dept. and Mr. Johnson who already had a grasp of my finances, pointed to a car in parking lot, no test drive needed- car purchased. No pie in the sky promises from Mr. Johnson, and the buyer of the Cruze was treated like a customer buying the red Corvette in the showroom. (maybe next time). Newly reconstructed Centennial dealership with all new furnishings, floor to ceiling windows, added to the prolonged stay that day. Service Dept.: fifty percent of my return to Centennial based on excellent service by the "gals" at the counter. Their tech knowledge of repairs, parts, etc, surpass any of their peers at the local garages.

Mr. Bartock, Mr. Johnson, Ms. Peters (Mgr.), Ms. Dietrich(Service)

October 26, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! Thanks for sharing the great experience you had with our staff. So glad you found a car that fit all of your needs. Enjoy your Cruze!

Ness
9/28/2015

"Terrible experience "

My husband & I brought my Dad to Day to trade in his Equinox (2013) to a 4 wheel drive. My dad received a phone call from Colleen explaining that Day had great deals for us, she would not be there Saturday however she would give us to another lady then we got there the lady that gave us to a young salesman who didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. The young salesman didn't even seem to know how to call GM financial to get a payoff on the truck, He ran around like he did not know what he was doing left us sitting in the office . It seemed like we were unwanted and no one at day wanted to work with us. After feeling like they didn't want us we then left and went to victory Chrysler dodge where Sam treated us like valuable customers, sold us a Jeep and we left HAPPY. We will never recommend day Chevrolet to anyone

Do not remember

October 20, 2015

We are extremely sorry if we did not meet your expectations in our sales department. I see that you decided to take your business elsewhere, but if you would like to discuss this issue further please feel free to contact our General Manger, Jason Fennel, at jasonf@dayauto.com.

maw03
9/19/2015

"TERRIBLE"

Would like to give it a zero.... Horrorable service, employees were soo rude, and ended up with more ploblems with my vehicle when I left.... Went for an inspection and emission.. When I left, my oil light was on, never in the whole time have I own the car (11 years) has the light been on.. Went back and was told that when the gentleman that drove to the garage (20 feet) from where I dropped it off, said it was on... General manager was no help at all.. Please be carefull if you decide to deal with Day in Monroeville, they make promises they dooo not keep....

October 20, 2015

Sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to give all of our customers the best possible customer service, and I'm sorry we did not meet this goal for you. We certainly do value all of our customers, and apologize if this experience made you feel otherwise. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact our General Manager, Jason Fennel, at jasonf@dayauto.com.

happy driver 123
8/17/2015

"Steve Catalo is a Great Salesman"

My experience with the Day staff, from start to finish was excellent. I began with a chat on line with Jan Himes who referred me to Steve Catalo. Steve is wise and mannerly beyond his years and should do very well in sales...

Steve Catalo

shoestring
1/09/2015

"admitted mistake and FIXED IT."

“My wife and I dropped her car off to have three recall repairs made. While there we figured we could get her horn fixed, and the remote starter repaired as well. The remote was written up for repair by me, and clearly said the remote would not lock/unlock doors, or start the car. They called me to authorize repairs, quoted a price, I approved. When we went to pick up the car, the remote started still did not work…. We left the car for them to finish the repair, but they called and said it would be over $200.00 for additional parts. We declined.....” The above paragraph is from my original review; I am editing this review to say that DAY took the time to read this review, and to correct the problem. Apparently, the estimate given to me was for less work then I originally requested. Of course, I assumed that what I was requested was being fixed. Upon learning of the miscommunication, DAY stepped up and admitted the mistake. How REFRESHING. They made no attempt to ignore me, did not sweep the complaint under the rug....in fact, they made an appointment at my next convenience, and remedied the situation. Now that is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Dave Winzek

January 26, 2015

We are so pleased that we were able to rectify the situation and offer you the level of customer service we strive to achieve. Thanks for the awesome feedback. We appreciate it.

masonman36
10/17/2014

"horrible dealership"

Day Chevrolet was a terrible dealership. They were not willing to negotiate at all. I bought a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado from them and I had multiple problems. When I test drove the truck the brakes were very squeaky so they said that there 200 point inspection would fix everything. Well it didn't. The brakes were quiet until about half way home then they started squeaking. The next problem was the windshield. It had a chip in it so the person was going to come fix it. She did and it took a week. Now my windshield it all scratched up and it is hard to see through at night. So thatddidn't really get fixed. The salesman were annoying and stupid and the management was irritating and not helpful at all . The whole experience was bad and I never will go there again.

doug b

Moneyrocket1
7/16/2013

"This guy smiles and kills you with kindness as he..."

This guy smiles and kills you with kindness as he attempts to rip you off. He is as slimy as they get. I think he actually convinces himself that his deal is the best. His deal was the worst of the 4 dealers I visited. And the others were all within a few hundred dollars on the deal. Not him though, he was thousands worse. I eventually bought at Tom Henry. My girlfriend had same experience. Her deal was even worse than mine. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this sweet talking con artist because that is all he is !!!!

August 01, 2013

I am sorry that I wasn't able to meet the deal that you got at another dealer. I treat everyone with kindness and respect. It is not typical that another dealer is more competitive than we are. It seems though that you were unsatisfied with your girlfriends deal but still felt compelled to come in yourself and go through the process. Regardless of your commentary I still hope that we can service your vehicles in the future.

Gary Amato
3/19/2013

"Vic Olive and Sam Iavino are disrespectful, arrogant, and..."

Vic Olive and Sam Iavino are disrespectful, arrogant, and inconsiderate of there customers they dropped the ball and I spent $80,000.00 dollars on two brand new LTZ Chevys and bought both at DOUG CHEVROLET in OHIO 150 miles away and was treated like a King! Do your self a favor buy from DOUG CHEVROLET best price by far and impeccable customer service.

Vic Olive, Sam Iavino