Day Chevrolet

Corvette Manager

May 10, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- fundo

Have bought 2 cars from Bobby Dunn at Day Chevrolet. Bobby works in the customers behalf to get the best deal possible without the typical back and forth haggling. Best car buying experience I've ever had which spans over 40 years. I would highly recommend seeing Bobby for your your next car purchase.

Bobby Dunn

May 04, 2017

"Disappointed in Days Chevrolet!"

- Ls1234

Your slogan is let us make your Day! Well I'd like to tell your customers and potential customers how you MADE our day! After test driving a trailblazer on SAT, making arrangements with ALEX on Monday morning, telling him out FINANCING was approved and we were on our way to PURCHASE it, traveling 2 1/2 hours in tornado warning and severe rain storms we were met by the sales manager out in the rain only to be told that they had SOLD it 2 hours earlier. Not only did ALEX not come and tell us, the sales manager didn't have the decency to say let's go sit down in out of the rain and see what happened, let me see if I can call around and find something else. No we were just gotten rid of as fast as possible. I am so upset with this dealership and WOULD NOT recommend them to anyone!!! Such an UNPROFESSIONAL WAY TO conduct business. I have TOLD everyone at the 8 other dealerships we have visited about our experience with Days. This review will probably disappear like the first one I wrote, but they can't delete word of mouth or my Facebook!

Alex

April 30, 2017

"Overall great car and great price "

- Steph54

I shopped around quite a bit while I was looking for my new car. After visiting a few other dealerships, Kevin Ly helped me find a great car for a good deal. Couldn't be happier.

Kevin ly