1600 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

1600 Golden Mile Highway,
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
Day Chevrolet Info
About Day Chevrolet

We are Western Pennsylvania's largest Chevrolet dealership, selling over 2500 new Chevrolets per year. With over 400 new cars and trucks in stock and a 50 car indoor showroom, you're sure to find the right vehicle for you. For service after the sale, our award-winning service department has Saturday and evening hours and is AAA approved.

About Day Chevrolet

PatC.
7/30/2016

"Excellent service from Jason Roney and Day Chevrolet"

After days of researching the the new Malibu I wanted, I went to the dealership and my salesperson Jason Roney was ready for our appointment. He already had some vehicles ready for me to look at, but the wife threw a wrench in the plan at the last minute when she wanted to look at the Equinox. After test driving both vehicles and looking at both models in different trims, we went with the Equinox. Jason spent the better part of five hours with us playing the impartial arbitrator. That's a tough thing to do when a couple has two different things in mind. I can honestly say Jason did a fantastic job showing us everything we needed to know about our new Equinox (and the Malibu too). There were so many options on the vehicle and he did his best showing us how to work all the options. He didn't try to up-sell us and left the decision entirely to us. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with how everything worked out. A great big thanks to Jason Roney and Day Chevrolet!

August 01, 2016

Pat, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It's great to know that Jason able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service Day Chevrolet is known for. It was a pleasure to assist you and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Thanks, the Day Chevrolet team.

Phoebegirl
7/29/2016

"I was extremely happy"

I was doing research online. Colleen Marshal was the only person out of 4 that got back to me. She is the reason I walked in the door. Once there I was lucky to get connected with Jason Ronney. He was extremely helpful. He listened to what I was telling him and showed me a Trax. He is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and has been able to answer every question I have had. He has also been in contact since to make sure I am happy with the vehicle and to see if I have any other questions. I would definitely reccommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle.

Jason Ronney

August 01, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet to purchase your new vehicle. Glad to hear that Colleen and Jason made it a great experience for you. We appreciate your business, and love the feedback!

Billa
7/29/2016

"Great dealership"

Thank you to all the great people at Day. You all made my experience a great one. I will send everybody I know to you

August 01, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business!

Candice
7/28/2016

"Exactly what we wanted"

Went looking for a used vehicle that could fit our family better than our current car. Gave Jim Tesauro the options we wanted and the price range we wanted to be in and he delivered for us. He was very patient and explained all of the options in detail. Great service!

Jim Tesauro

August 01, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! We are honored that Day Chevrolet, and especially Jim could assist in getting you into the vehicle you wanted! Thank you, and best wishes from the Day Chevrolet team.

truckguy,roger
7/28/2016

"Not what I was expecting"

Walking into Day Chevrolet, I was expecting the same treatment I received from other dealerships I'd visited. Instead of trying to get my owners card and keys so I was stuck listening to them, Jason Roney sat down with me and we talked about my need in a truck. Never did Jason try to talk me into something more expensive or something I didn't want. He found a truck that was exactly what I was looking for, and did an excellent job explaining the features to me. Jason even was able to find a rebate for me that wasn't advertised. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a salesman be more interested in getting you into the vehicle that you want and need, instead of the most expensive one he can sell to boost his commission. Thank you Jason Roney, and Day Chevrolet

July 28, 2016

Thank you for choosing Day Chevrolet, and for sharing your story. We strive to make sure every customer receives an excellent experience with us. Thanks for letting us know that Jason succeeded! Enjoy your truck!

Artemusent
7/27/2016

"Life is good and so Is Day Chevrolet!!!"

When I walked into the doors of Day Chevrolet I was pretty desperate. The engine blew on the vehicle I was driving and still making payments on and I had 9 dollars in my pocket, i Towed the car in, tow truck was 4 hours late had to call off work and my credit is not the greatest...lol... Anyway, At the lot I was introduced to Jason Roney my sales rep. I can say he went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was comfortable and that I drove off the lot in a brand new 2016 Chevy... In the end I'm greatful and appreciative of him and all the many people that were involved in getting me approved... Great job, thank you and the Italian sausage was excellent!!!

July 28, 2016

Thank you for visiting Day Chevrolet and giving our staff the opportunity to assist you in your purchase. We're so happy to hear that Jason was able to get you into a vehicle during your time of need. We look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs.

Acitriniti17
7/27/2016

"Leased a car"

CJ Earl was an exceptional representive of Day Chevrolet. He was very helpful, insightful, and professional in enabling to make a decision on leasing a car at a price that works best for me. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cj

CJ Earl

July 28, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that CJ was able to find you a great vehicle at the price you wanted. We appreciate your business. Thanks!

Chorwat10
7/11/2016

"Best Dealership"

I went to Day to purchase my first-ever car. They made it possible, and so easy! Tim Williams is who helped me, and I recommend him for everyone that goes there! Excellent, excellent service. They really care about their customers.

Tim Williams

July 13, 2016

Thank you for visiting our sales department at Day Chevrolet. We appreciate your business, and are glad to hear how pleased you were with Tim!

Doug, Carol and Kelsey Kitchener
7/09/2016

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

I visited Day to probably purchase a vehicle that I seen on the internet and met CJ Earl to show me the vehicle. We found out that the vehicle had been sold before I arrived but CJ was very diligent to find a Trax with the options and color that we were interested in.. CJ was very courteous and knowledgeable and we would recommend anyone to deal with him. He answered all of our questions and was very patient with us due to our busy schedules. Also Linda in finance was very friendly and treated us great!

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for shopping at Day Chevrolet! It's great to hear how CJ and Linda did such a great job for you. We hope you are loving the Trax, and look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

kwalls
7/01/2016

"Great service "

Great experience Cj was very helpful in finding me the right car. I would recommend anyone to go see him, he is great at what he does.

Cj Earl

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! Glad to hear that CJ was able to assist you in finding the right vehicle for you!

Reviews of Day Chevrolet