Day Chevrolet

Jerry Howarth, Corvette Manager, Day Chevrolet

Jerry Howarth

Corvette Manager

July 31, 2017

"happy with my trax and buying experience"

- rob1331

happy with my new trax. kevin ly was a big help. knowledgeable professional and simple and easy to deal with. good experience, would recommend to a friend

kevin ly

July 31, 2017

"Great Experience! Second purchase from Day."

- ht6200

Was looking at options to replace our second vehicle. After dealing with CJ and purchasing a car last year from him, we came in to see him again. He gave us options in our price range and was able to work with our price range. Great transaction from start to finish and my wife is loving her 2017 Chevy Trax. Thank you!!

CJ Earl

May 31, 2017

"Came by looking for a new car"

- 1234321

Was looking for a new car after graduating from college last June since mine had a head gasket leak (bought from a different dealership and the repair was to costly for how much the vehicle was worth, My sale associate was very friendly and gave me a lot of valuable information that will help me with my car buying experience. Looked mainly at used Cruzes.

Kevin Ly