Day West Liberty Subaru

Mchael Mozurak

Mitch George, Sales Consultant, Day West Liberty Subaru

Mitch George

June 27, 2017

"Great Experience at Day "

- Tim

Eric Alioto was very helpful and patient while I was selecting a car. He was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the process. I came in to browse the used car inventory and found a great new Outback.

June 17, 2017

"Excellent, friendly service and a stress-free experience"

- thenoacks

The staff at Day Subaru were friendly and well informed. Our sales consultant, Eric (Alioto), was very accommodating, gave us honest answers, and made the overall shopping experience very easy. We are very pleased with the Forester and the lease we received. We would highly recommend this dealer as well as Eric.

Mitch George
Mchael Mozurak

May 29, 2017

"Car Buying Experience"

- ladylegacy

I was looking for a new Subaru and called first thing in the morning inquiring about cars from the website. The person that the site told me to ask for was not in until noon so I asked to speak with someone else. I talked to Greg and told him what I was looking at and interested in. Greg Johnston was great. He had everything ready and waiting for me when I arrived. Greg was knowledgeable and so friendly. Greg made the process simple it the fastest purchase ever! By the way! I love my Subaru Legacy!

Greg Johnston