Day West Liberty Subaru

Eric Alioto

Pete Savage, Sales, Day West Liberty Subaru

Pete Savage

May 24, 2017

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

- Kridgen

I recently purchased a car on my own for the first time here. I am very happy with my experience at Day West Liberty Subaru. My family and I all agree the price was very reasonable. All of the employees were friendly. Eric Alioto was patient, informative, and handled the process very quickly and smoothly. Extremely glad I ended up buying my car here.

Eric Alioto

May 13, 2017

"Amazing customer service"

- groovysubbi

I was absolutely blown away by the level of customer care from this dealership. My car had been making some questionable noises so I brought it in for a diagnosis. Intuitionally the final cost was beyond my budget, but David Brown was very understanding of my situation and went above and beyond to make sure my car got the repairs it needed at a price I could afford. So while I will need to take my car back in for the remaining (minor) repairs, my car is running much better than is was. I'm happy to give these guys all my business for as long as I live in the Pittsburgh area. 10/10

David Brown

April 16, 2017

"Love our new Subaru!"

- hotdoghammer

We shopped online for the perfect car for my wife. We went to the dealership around 1pm and were out the door with a new car by 4pm! Fantastic experience overall. Mark and Eric made the whole process painless and fast. Thank you guys so much!

Mark and Eric