Daytona Kia

Deland Kia

O
12/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was changing the cabin air filter on my '05 Sportage, but I had some problems getting the glove box out. I had already purchased the air filter, & I called to asking for some guidance on removing the glove box. I spoke with Mr. Speckman. He told me to just bring it in, & they would do it for me for free. I had already removed the pieces holding it in, & it was stuck. The removed my glove box, installed my new cabin air filter, & vacuumed my car. Superior customer service & a nice waiting area!

Tim Speckman & Cory (techincian)

dbent
12/05/2015

"promotion contest a farse!!"

Received a promotion contest in the mail. One of those scratch off the circle to see what you won!! It showed I won prize #5 which was $1000! I red every word of the card, no purchase required. Again $1000, NOT up to $1000. Said call in to claim prize. Guy on phone asked for pin # under my name, I gave it to him. He says 'congratulations, you're a winner!!", and "the top 3 prizes have not been claimed yet" and to come in to see what my prize would be! I informed me the card clearly said I had won $1000! He says well congratulations, be here at noon and Juan would be waithing for me. We get there some guy greets us in the parking lot and says he will take care of us. (I'm willing to bet there is no "Juan" working there".Evidently the "appointment" meant nothing. Showed him the card he says come in we'll see what you won, informed him I won $1000! He took card and said "your prize is determined by my pin. When asked to show me where it said that he just stood there stuttering. I said it says I won $1000, period! He had no reply. I call him a crook at which time 2-3 other salesmen came out all tough guy like. I told them they ALL were a bunch of crooks. Was funny, they all stood there with a dumb look on their face. Little do they know, wife had a 2011 Ford Taurus she wants to trade for something better. Seriously doubting KIA makes anything better we were willing to give them the chance. Guess what, seeing what liars and crooks they are, they will never get the chance!!

the guy never said who he was

Kelly
9/08/2015

"Horrible Customer Service - Games!!"

We went to Daytona Kia after researching all the positive reviews online regarding a particular Kia model. BIG MISTAKE! We walked around the lot for over 30 minutes without being helped and even went inside the building again being ignored. As we were walking back to our car to leave, we were approached by Jack. He immediately began to complain that they were short handed today. We told him that we were interested in a Sorrento with a 3rd row and he seemed annoyed. He asked us if we located the one we wanted and when we told him that we had not, he instructed that WE could check the window of every Sorrento to find one with 3rd row ourselves. Jack's overall demeanor was very poor and unwilling to help. Not enthusiastic at all. This was very discouraging and disappointing. We explained to Jack that we had a budget that we were not willing to waiver on and that we did not want to play games nor waste anyone's time. We sat down and ran the numbers. He could not provide us with what we reasonably wanted and left. He hassled us with paying more and we felt very uncomfortable. We left. A short time later, as expected in the game playing, Jack called our phone asking that we come back to "play with the numbers some more." We ended up going to NSB Chevy where we were treated like ROYALTY. TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE. We purchased a larger, new vehicle that cost us less than the Kia with a better financing rate and a lower monthly payment than our original bottom line. I am so happy we went to NSB Chevy! No regrets there!

Jack

zelscooter
7/17/2015

"service ott!"

The service department is over the top. They do what they say are very reasonably priced, quick and go the extra mile to help! Luke, Chris and Dave are out of this world. Thanks for the best experience in customer service.

keith, chris, luke, dave

sasharr
12/11/2014

"First time Kia buyer, very happy with service"

As a first time Kia buyer I was very happy with the service I was provided. They were able to work with our price requirements and work quickly to get us our deal approved and our new car in our hands. Ken did a fantastic job of making the entire process easy and understood our needs. We are happy with our entire experience and are looking forward to being lifelong Kia customers.

Ken

ideangelis
11/12/2014

"Excellent Service"

in multiple times to check out vehicles answered all our questions and multiple test drives. Mike was more than helpful. i would recommend Mike Creswell and Daytona Mitsubishi Kia

Mike Creswell

One very satisfied customer!
11/08/2014

"Best dealership, hands down!"

I went in not expecting anything, as I am a young girl, I had no credit, no down payment, had no idea what I wanted, and an awful trade in. I explained my situation upfront because I didn't want to be haggled and pressured into something I can't afford or that I wasn't sure I would be happy with down the road. They were very compassionate about the whole thing and their customer service blew me away! Never in my life have I heard of a dealership putting the people before the profit and it proves that Daytona Kia Mitsubishi really cares about their customers! They helped me find the perfect car for my needs, the Kia Rio, and not once did they become frustrated with me. They were very patient and let me take control. Once I found my little Rio, they gave me top dollar for my trade and helped me find a price and a payment I could afford every month. Since then, I've gotten regular service maitenance done and they are just as amazing as the sales team! Very relatable! I've spread my story to anyone that will listen and I told my friends and family that from now on they're only allowed to go to Daytona Kia Mitsubishi! Very, very happy customer! I will DEFINITELY be back!

Tom Gross

sugar52
7/30/2014

"Terrible customer service"

After purchasing a vehicle from Daytona Kia, I experienced horrible aftercare customer service from the staff - mainly Lisa, the person who answers the main line at Daytona Kia. She is rude, inefficient, incapable, and inadequate when it came to simple questions and requests about the car. She uses nasty language, interrupts you when you speak, and has no respect for customers. She refused to connect me with the owner directly and instead sent me to his voicemail. The owner himself will not pick up the phone nor answer any of my concerned messages regarding my purchase. I will always read reviews before I purchase another car from any dealer again - because by the looks of the reviews I would never have purchased from them to begin with.

Lisa (answers main phone line)

jetlag13
6/27/2014

"Read ALL your paperwork before leaving the dealership"

I purchased a brand new car, and had an excellent experience with my salesman, and the sales manager during the negotiation process. We reached agreement on what I believe was a fair price. In view of the extensive electronics in Kia vehicles, and the fact that some systems are warranted for only 3 years (not 5 as the advertising suggests), I paid for an extended warranty plan - feeling it was insurance, as I keep my vehicles for many years. On returning home and reviewing the paperwork, I discovered that the F&I manager had given me only the first sheet of warranty materials, and that the remaining 7 sheets describing terms and conditions, how to obtain service, etc. were missing. I phoned the F&I manager. He at first rudely denied that there were any other pages, and then on my second call after I discussed with the warranty company he offered to give me "a few pages from another contract" if I drove the 25 miles back to the dealership. Fortunately, another member of staff of this company is an acquaintance of mine, and he kindly obtained the missing contract pages for me. I have checked with the warranty company and yes, the dealership did eventually register the warranty with them and make payment. Bizarre...... I hope someone did not believe they could get away with not registering and paying for the warranty and keeping my money. After all, it should be years before I need it and by then someone might have left the dealership !

Finance and Insurance manager

kccsx4
1/30/2014

"I tried to make several appts. and was put on hold for a..."

I tried to make several appts. and was put on hold for a service person for about 20 min several times. Joe was EXTREMELY rude and nasty to me when I tried to ask him some question about the repairs. He told me "You just need to do this". Chris the "manager" never got back to me with any of my concerns. I will never deal with them ever again. Sales or service, although the sales were not too bad.

The service peronnel were rude and nasty (except the girls) especially the manager Chris NEVER got back to me about my emails.