Daytona Kia

Deland Kia

lindseclair
9/09/2016

"Nicely done"

Just bought a Kia Soul from Mike! great experience! very helpful guy, very informative and friendly! Looking forward to cruising in my new purchase! They just took my new little orange car to get detailled! First time buyer, excited and panicked all at once! Thanks guys!!

Mike Roccos (Jersey Mike)

Craig Zablo
8/13/2016

"Easiest car buying ever."

Exchanged e-mails to get an out-the-door price on a Kia Soul. Got the interest rate I wanted and the price. E-Mailed my trade year, mileage and what I wanted. Brought in the trade, they looked it over and gave me almost as much as I had asked. I looked at some Kia Souls, picked out the one I wanted and the deal was made. No pressure, no hassle.

Meghan (internet sales), Rudy (salesman), Tom (sales manager) and Chris (finance)

tmerrick166
7/27/2016

"Car buying family"

My recent experience at Daytona Kia was far better than previous vehicle purchase experiences. Sales and finance worked together to exceed expectations. Definitely would recommend doing business with them in the future.

Jason Logan, Jim Jones

gmiles
7/13/2016

"Bogus add ons"

These people lie and get away with it. It was the worst deal I have ever been involved in. I was told the warranty did not transfer. Then I was sold a warranty through US warranty. This was a 2014 Optima with 14000 miles. These guys do anything to make a sale then bury you with add ons. The car I bought had $6272 of these bogus charges. This was a certified car. When I called kia I was given the true picture. Be careful.

Finance mgr, salesperson

new kia
6/24/2016

"Great Deal From Daytona KIA"

Great deal, friendly staff, knowledgeable about the cars features. They knew everything about the car. Not like other dealers whose sales consultants know very little. I consider myself a informed buyer and Dave Morey knew his stuff. It was a pleasure to work with him. We will be back again.

Dave Morey was our sales consultant. A true gentleman.

Buyer27
5/31/2016

"Games"

After test driving a car from them and trying to get the out the door price (for two day) I was told by my salesman over the phone that he could not give me the out the door price because it was confidential between me and the sales manager. At first I thought that he was joking but then realized that this guy was for real. After finally making a deal on the price the finance manager told me that in order to get the APR quoted that I would have to purchase an extended warranty from them. I explained that it was illegal for him to tell me that and he laughed and said "it was worth a try".

Jerry McJerkface

Uncle Jay
5/21/2016

"Just great"

We drove onto their lot and got immediate attention. Ziggy listened to our needs then made helpful recommendations without bias. Didn't rush the process, but continued to check whether we were sure we would be happy with our choice.

Dennis Erzatz " ziggy "

LMacedo84
3/23/2016

"Great service"

It wasn't too lengthy of a wait to get my work done, the communication was great with knowing what they recommended and what it cost, it was easy to make an appointment & plenty of available appointments to help me quickly, had complimentary water fountains and snacks.

?(I'm terrible with names, but he was great)

zelscooter
3/10/2016

"regular maintenance"

The service department is absolutely great and I recommend them to everyone I speak to. Thanks for all you do. Cristina is also great. They are great about washing the vehicle afterwards and it is hand washed.

chris

Seidcj
2/19/2016

"Sevice"

I have a nail in my tire and my tire is not holding air. I took my car to the service shop. Day 1, they don't carry the tire. A Kia that doesn't carry Kia tires. Day 2, ordered the wrong tire after sitting an hour and a half waiting. I took the tire repair warranty for the better deal when I got my car, so it's pointless to go somewhere else. I Go back in a week since it will take 3 days to get the tire in and I work the hours they are opened. Now I'm driving around with a tire that doesn't hold air.

N/a