Daytona Kia

Daytona Kia Info

Deland Kia

new kia
6/24/2016

"Great Deal From Daytona KIA"

Great deal, friendly staff, knowledgeable about the cars features. They knew everything about the car. Not like other dealers whose sales consultants know very little. I consider myself a informed buyer and Dave Morey knew his stuff. It was a pleasure to work with him. We will be back again.

Dave Morey was our sales consultant. A true gentleman.

Buyer27
5/31/2016

"Games"

After test driving a car from them and trying to get the out the door price (for two day) I was told by my salesman over the phone that he could not give me the out the door price because it was confidential between me and the sales manager. At first I thought that he was joking but then realized that this guy was for real. After finally making a deal on the price the finance manager told me that in order to get the APR quoted that I would have to purchase an extended warranty from them. I explained that it was illegal for him to tell me that and he laughed and said "it was worth a try".

Jerry McJerkface

Uncle Jay
5/21/2016

"Just great"

We drove onto their lot and got immediate attention. Ziggy listened to our needs then made helpful recommendations without bias. Didn't rush the process, but continued to check whether we were sure we would be happy with our choice.

Dennis Erzatz " ziggy "

LMacedo84
3/23/2016

"Great service"

It wasn't too lengthy of a wait to get my work done, the communication was great with knowing what they recommended and what it cost, it was easy to make an appointment & plenty of available appointments to help me quickly, had complimentary water fountains and snacks.

?(I'm terrible with names, but he was great)

zelscooter
3/10/2016

"regular maintenance"

The service department is absolutely great and I recommend them to everyone I speak to. Thanks for all you do. Cristina is also great. They are great about washing the vehicle afterwards and it is hand washed.

chris

Seidcj
2/19/2016

"Sevice"

I have a nail in my tire and my tire is not holding air. I took my car to the service shop. Day 1, they don't carry the tire. A Kia that doesn't carry Kia tires. Day 2, ordered the wrong tire after sitting an hour and a half waiting. I took the tire repair warranty for the better deal when I got my car, so it's pointless to go somewhere else. I Go back in a week since it will take 3 days to get the tire in and I work the hours they are opened. Now I'm driving around with a tire that doesn't hold air.

N/a

acrowder
2/16/2016

"The service was excellent."

The service that people receive from most business are normal today, but Kia was not only friendly but pass the normal kindness a person would expect from such a large business.

unnone.

kiagirl,sylvia2
2/14/2016

"Pleasant people, surroundings and complete service. I also a"

Pleasant people, surroundings and complete service. I also appreciated the snacks and coffee. Prompt service as well. They went above what you would expect from a dealership.

Joe.

cwilkes91401
2/09/2016

"Horrible Experience"

I went in to buy a car during one of their "Sales". The salesman that i delt with was in from out of state to Liquidate their inventory. I told him what I wanted and I had done an application online. He got my info and showed me a used Honda (which i had told him I wanted a new kia) The sales person was very weird and awkward and I did not like dealing with him at all. They told me they had to send me to the bank (which they had already ran my credit) and I would know something the next day by noon. I waited until 2 then called all he told me was they were looking for me a car. I went in and he basically told me nothing just that they were looking for a car for me. When I went in I asked to work with someone else, I informed them that the previous guy had got my income information wrong and that some stuff on my credit had been paid off. He said he would correct it. I ended up waiting 3 more days while they sent my credit to 24 DIFFERENT banks without my permission! I finally was able to speak to an actual manager as the previous person had claimed to be one but was not. He told me they had not received an approval. I then asked then to stop running my credit (which they did not) I ended up going to Hendrick Honda and being approved the same day , on a Sunday. I would not recommend going here unless you want an enormous amounts of hits on your credit. Very poor customer service and their cars are over priced.

Juan

O
12/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was changing the cabin air filter on my '05 Sportage, but I had some problems getting the glove box out. I had already purchased the air filter, & I called to asking for some guidance on removing the glove box. I spoke with Mr. Speckman. He told me to just bring it in, & they would do it for me for free. I had already removed the pieces holding it in, & it was stuck. The removed my glove box, installed my new cabin air filter, & vacuumed my car. Superior customer service & a nice waiting area!

Tim Speckman & Cory (techincian)