Read Reviews Daytona Kia

2.7

2.1

2.3

based on 7 reviews

Overall
2.5

2.5 out of 5

9 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Daytona Kia

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Daytona Kia

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Terrible customer service"

sugar52
7/30/2014 8:03:31 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Lisa (answers main phone line)

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

After purchasing a vehicle from Daytona Kia, I experienced horrible aftercare customer service from the staff - mainly Lisa, the person who answers the main line at Daytona Kia. She is rude, inefficient, incapable, and inadequate when it came to simple questions and requests about the car. She uses nasty language, interrupts you when you speak, and has no respect for customers. She refused to connect me with the owner directly and instead sent me to his voicemail. The owner himself will not pick up the phone nor answer any of my concerned messages regarding my purchase. I will always read reviews before I purchase another car from any dealer again - because by the looks of the reviews I would never have purchased from them to begin with.

Twitter
"Read ALL your paperwork before leaving the dealership"

jetlag13
6/27/2014 8:54:38 AM

Finance and Insurance manager

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

I purchased a brand new car, and had an excellent experience with my salesman, and the sales manager during the negotiation process. We reached agreement on what I believe was a fair price.

In view of the extensive electronics in Kia vehicles, and the fact that some systems are warranted for only 3 years (not 5 as the advertising suggests), I paid for an extended warranty plan - feeling it was insurance, as I keep my vehicles for many years. On returning home and reviewing the paperwork, I discovered that the F&I manager had given me only the first sheet of warranty materials, and that the remaining 7 sheets describing terms and conditions, how to obtain service, etc. were missing. I phoned the F&I manager. He at first rudely denied that there were any other pages, and then on my second call after I discussed with the warranty company he offered to give me "a few pages from another contract" if I drove the 25 miles back to the dealership.
Fortunately, another member of staff of this company is an acquaintance of mine, and he kindly obtained the missing contract pages for me.
I have checked with the warranty company and yes, the dealership did eventually register the warranty with them and make payment.

Bizarre...... I hope someone did not believe they could get away with not registering and paying for the warranty and keeping my money. After all, it should be years before I need it and by then someone might have left the dealership !

Twitter
"I tried to make several appts. and was put on hold for a..."

kccsx4
1/30/2014 11:33:48 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
The service peronnel were rude and nasty (except the girls) especially the manager Chris NEVER got back to me about my emails.

1.6

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

I tried to make several appts. and was put on hold for a service person for about 20 min several times. Joe was EXTREMELY rude and nasty to me when I tried to ask him some question about the repairs. He told me "You just need to do this".

Chris the "manager" never got back to me with any of my concerns.

I will never deal with them ever again. Sales or service, although the sales were not too bad.

Twitter
"Up front.. no games actually listened to you request..."

jmtourigny
10/3/2013 11:04:23 AM

Frank Rivera

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

Up front.. no games actually listened to you request didnt do the ol dog and pony show.. solid bunch of guys and a good deal...

Twitter
"went to buy new car and had cash money of 8000.00 and ..."

madman52
9/28/2013 6:59:12 PM

the money man

2.2

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

went to buy new car and had cash money of 8000.00 and 2006 spectra 5 was told it was not worth a dime he quoted full price of new car my spectra is a nice car and now will keep it never will i go to any of the dealerships accointed with kia i was very upset with the way it was told to me. no more and the worst i bought the spectra 5 from them in 2006.

Twitter
"Worst experience ever. Tom in sales only wanted to make a..."

wneeld
9/8/2013 9:20:45 AM

Tom in Sales / Anthony in Finance

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

Worst experience ever. Tom in sales only wanted to make a paycheck. I told him a set price and he waved bye bye which ticked me off so I walked out. He then called me back a mile down the road lying and saying the owner got involed. The managers sit in a glass box in the middle of the dealership which makes buying experience so impersonal. Even though I had a set amt they still went back and forth a thousand times. The finance guy Anthony was a monster! He was so cocky and made me cry as he kept pushing gap insurance from the second I sat down he kept shaking his head in disbelief that I didnt want it. He said it is a "no brainer" and "it is just a car!" He would highlight where I needed to sign and just put it infront of me with no explanation. He acted like he wanted me out of there in disgust. The only people who were accomodating where Randy and Kevin in sales. Otherwise I would NEVER recommend this dealership to anyone. I would say go to Carl at East Orlando KIA.

Twitter
"After researching several sedans, we had more or less..."

RickMac
11/10/2012 8:09:28 PM

Tom Caffrey

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

After researching several sedans, we had more or less settled on a Kia Optima. A car with the colors and options we wanted was in stock, so, we decided there was no point in looking further if the Daytona dealer could come up with a decent price. Our salesperson (Tom Caffrey) was friendly and straightforward. The price of the car we bought was fair and the process was hassle free. This was one of the easiest car purchases I have ever made. Based on my experience with them, I would deal with them again.

Twitter
"It was TERRIBLE!!! I hate this place. They lie all the..."

mikhail_b
7/30/2012 11:02:51 AM

_____

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

It was TERRIBLE!!! I hate this place. They lie all the time. Price of Kia rio : $16.510 + $3999.99 what this ($3999.99) they explain me - "$3999 - this is additional price because we have many customers!"

Twitter
"My wife has a 2001 Kia Rio,and she has problems starting..."

old chick
3/3/2012 10:29:37 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Bernie

1.8

My Review Of Daytona Kia:

My wife has a 2001 Kia Rio,and she has problems starting it in the morning. After over one year and over a thousand dollars it still isn't fixed. They have one Kia mechanic because it is a mitsubishi dealer, not a kia dealer. Nevertheless, the lack of communication between the mechanic and service dept. leave little to be desired. the service person tells you one thing then tells the mechanic something else. My wife experienced this when she spoke with the mechanic. We refuse to bring our cars to this dealer ever again because, in my opinion, they do not know what there doing.