Daytona Kia

Regal Kia

Citrus Kia

sasharr
12/11/2014

"First time Kia buyer, very happy with service"

As a first time Kia buyer I was very happy with the service I was provided. They were able to work with our price requirements and work quickly to get us our deal approved and our new car in our hands. Ken did a fantastic job of making the entire process easy and understood our needs. We are happy with our entire experience and are looking forward to being lifelong Kia customers.

Ken

ideangelis
11/12/2014

"Excellent Service"

in multiple times to check out vehicles answered all our questions and multiple test drives. Mike was more than helpful. i would recommend Mike Creswell and Daytona Mitsubishi Kia

Mike Creswell

One very satisfied customer!
11/08/2014

"Best dealership, hands down!"

I went in not expecting anything, as I am a young girl, I had no credit, no down payment, had no idea what I wanted, and an awful trade in. I explained my situation upfront because I didn't want to be haggled and pressured into something I can't afford or that I wasn't sure I would be happy with down the road. They were very compassionate about the whole thing and their customer service blew me away! Never in my life have I heard of a dealership putting the people before the profit and it proves that Daytona Kia Mitsubishi really cares about their customers! They helped me find the perfect car for my needs, the Kia Rio, and not once did they become frustrated with me. They were very patient and let me take control. Once I found my little Rio, they gave me top dollar for my trade and helped me find a price and a payment I could afford every month. Since then, I've gotten regular service maitenance done and they are just as amazing as the sales team! Very relatable! I've spread my story to anyone that will listen and I told my friends and family that from now on they're only allowed to go to Daytona Kia Mitsubishi! Very, very happy customer! I will DEFINITELY be back!

Tom Gross

sugar52
7/30/2014

"Terrible customer service"

After purchasing a vehicle from Daytona Kia, I experienced horrible aftercare customer service from the staff - mainly Lisa, the person who answers the main line at Daytona Kia. She is rude, inefficient, incapable, and inadequate when it came to simple questions and requests about the car. She uses nasty language, interrupts you when you speak, and has no respect for customers. She refused to connect me with the owner directly and instead sent me to his voicemail. The owner himself will not pick up the phone nor answer any of my concerned messages regarding my purchase. I will always read reviews before I purchase another car from any dealer again - because by the looks of the reviews I would never have purchased from them to begin with.

Lisa (answers main phone line)

jetlag13
6/27/2014

"Read ALL your paperwork before leaving the dealership"

I purchased a brand new car, and had an excellent experience with my salesman, and the sales manager during the negotiation process. We reached agreement on what I believe was a fair price. In view of the extensive electronics in Kia vehicles, and the fact that some systems are warranted for only 3 years (not 5 as the advertising suggests), I paid for an extended warranty plan - feeling it was insurance, as I keep my vehicles for many years. On returning home and reviewing the paperwork, I discovered that the F&I manager had given me only the first sheet of warranty materials, and that the remaining 7 sheets describing terms and conditions, how to obtain service, etc. were missing. I phoned the F&I manager. He at first rudely denied that there were any other pages, and then on my second call after I discussed with the warranty company he offered to give me "a few pages from another contract" if I drove the 25 miles back to the dealership. Fortunately, another member of staff of this company is an acquaintance of mine, and he kindly obtained the missing contract pages for me. I have checked with the warranty company and yes, the dealership did eventually register the warranty with them and make payment. Bizarre...... I hope someone did not believe they could get away with not registering and paying for the warranty and keeping my money. After all, it should be years before I need it and by then someone might have left the dealership !

Finance and Insurance manager

kccsx4
1/30/2014

"I tried to make several appts. and was put on hold for a..."

I tried to make several appts. and was put on hold for a service person for about 20 min several times. Joe was EXTREMELY rude and nasty to me when I tried to ask him some question about the repairs. He told me "You just need to do this". Chris the "manager" never got back to me with any of my concerns. I will never deal with them ever again. Sales or service, although the sales were not too bad.

The service peronnel were rude and nasty (except the girls) especially the manager Chris NEVER got back to me about my emails.

jmtourigny
10/03/2013

"Up front.. no games actually listened to you request..."

Up front.. no games actually listened to you request didnt do the ol dog and pony show.. solid bunch of guys and a good deal...

Frank Rivera

madman52
9/28/2013

"went to buy new car and had cash money of 8000.00 and ..."

went to buy new car and had cash money of 8000.00 and 2006 spectra 5 was told it was not worth a dime he quoted full price of new car my spectra is a nice car and now will keep it never will i go to any of the dealerships accointed with kia i was very upset with the way it was told to me. no more and the worst i bought the spectra 5 from them in 2006.

the money man

wneeld
9/08/2013

"Worst experience ever. Tom in sales only wanted to make a..."

Worst experience ever. Tom in sales only wanted to make a paycheck. I told him a set price and he waved bye bye which ticked me off so I walked out. He then called me back a mile down the road lying and saying the owner got involed. The managers sit in a glass box in the middle of the dealership which makes buying experience so impersonal. Even though I had a set amt they still went back and forth a thousand times. The finance guy Anthony was a monster! He was so cocky and made me cry as he kept pushing gap insurance from the second I sat down he kept shaking his head in disbelief that I didnt want it. He said it is a "no brainer" and "it is just a car!" He would highlight where I needed to sign and just put it infront of me with no explanation. He acted like he wanted me out of there in disgust. The only people who were accomodating where Randy and Kevin in sales. Otherwise I would NEVER recommend this dealership to anyone. I would say go to Carl at East Orlando KIA.

Tom in Sales / Anthony in Finance

RickMac
11/10/2012

"After researching several sedans, we had more or less..."

After researching several sedans, we had more or less settled on a Kia Optima. A car with the colors and options we wanted was in stock, so, we decided there was no point in looking further if the Daytona dealer could come up with a decent price. Our salesperson (Tom Caffrey) was friendly and straightforward. The price of the car we bought was fair and the process was hassle free. This was one of the easiest car purchases I have ever made. Based on my experience with them, I would deal with them again.

Tom Caffrey