Daytona Toyota

4.3

August 08, 2017

"My service experience "

- Connie R

Ms. Cio is a super friendly and helpful service lady, everytime I go to get service there, either oil change or changing parts or other things, knowing Ms. Cio will take good care of everything for me, I feel so relaxed going there.

Cio Montalvo

August 07, 2017

"Great experience"

- Bdnorth

It was the most enjoyable experience while buying a new truck. D.J. was great he answered all my questions and was very helpful. I was very impressed with the entire sales teams knowledge and how easy it was to speak with them. They took the time after the sale to show me how to work all the electronics in my truck. All in all it was a perfect experience.

Mark Dingus
DJ Garry

August 06, 2017

"Extraordinarily helpful and caring"

- Prius Prime proud

Ikram Benrahou is a real pro. She worked with us tirelessly on our purchase that was quite a project in itself. She and the dealership went out of their way in getting us a new Prius Prime. Although it did take quite a while to get it, she kept on it till we were able to pick it up. Thank you so much!!

Ikram Benrahou

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Daytona Toyota, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114