Daytona Toyota

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Info
About Daytona Toyota

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
CNicols1977
8/26/2016

"Daytona Toyota"

Just want people to know how painless our experience was this past Saturday. Ask for Kenny he made everything go smoothly.They treat you like familt Sales manager,finance manger it was great. No stress and even if your credit has took a hit..and it wasnt all day! We got a great car!

August 26, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience and our team was so helpful. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by!

Troydaytonatoyota
8/23/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Sara was a great saleswoman. Very knowledgable with the RAV 4. My wife loves her new car and so do I. The overall experience was positive and we are proud to have purchased our car in our local community. We did not want to have to travel to Deland or Orlando. Good job Daytona Toyota keeping your locals happy.

Sarah

August 24, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. We love our community and are so glad you and your wife had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new RAV4 and please come see us again!

carlos a cruz
8/19/2016

"Great"

Our salesman Glenn Medows was great. He was very courteous and friendly. He has a great customer service. I was a dissapointed because the car Camry 2014 could go down in price a little more. Beside that, it was a ok experience.

August 22, 2016

Hi Carlos, thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a good experience and apologize we could not offer a lower price. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to stop by or give us a call.

Jen
8/18/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Great experience at this dealership. The whole process went smooth and I was treated with respect the entire time. No "games" like other dealerships try. Just straight forward process. I highly recommend everyone go there for their next car.

Rich Jamiolkowski

August 19, 2016

Hi Jen, thank you for the positive review and recommendation! We are so glad you had a great experience. If there is anything else we can help you with, please come see us again!

Leisa
8/13/2016

"Amazed!!"

I came to the Dealership yesterday to purchase a vehicle and Christopher Dunn was the Man! He helped make it possible for me to get into a vehicle that worked within my budget and was very helpful and knowledgeable when I had questions. He went the extra mile or 3 to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Christopher had a very warm, relaxed deamenor that truly makes a customer feel comfortable during their visit. Thank you Chris and to all the team!! Your new customer, Leisa Franklin

August 15, 2016

Hi Leisa, thank you for the positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience and Chris was so helpful. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come see us again!

Dean
8/12/2016

"Clayton was an amazing sales Rep. Helpfull and honest. "

Clayton brown was very friendly, helpful and honest. I recommend anyone to deal with him. He goes above and beyond to get the customer what he/she wants to be happy and satisfied to choose the car they like.. With the fair too.. Thank you Clayton Brown. A job well done and very different Sales Rep than anyone.

August 12, 2016

Hi Dean, thank you for the positive feedback on Clayton. We are glad you had a great experience and truly appreciate the recommendation. If you need anything else, please come see us again!

Danteee29
8/08/2016

"The best car buying expirience. "

With the help of Daytona Toyota salesmen, Chuck Mallard, I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Corolla. My expirience was very good and smooth. Chuck was so professional and helping in the process, I have never had such loyalty from a salesmen. I would highly recommend going to Chuck Mallard for a great car buying expirience.

Chuck Mallard

August 09, 2016

Hi, thank you for the great feedback and recommendation for Chuck. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience and hope to see you again!

Brian
8/07/2016

"Not an honorable company"

I showed my sales rep the truck I wanted from his own web site, from there we negotiated a trade in amount for my car,they said they would give me double the value per their advertisement. They wanted to charge me an additional certification fee because it was an "internet sale",we negotiated that as well. When I get to the closing,suddenly the truck I'm purchasing is $5000 more,when I brought this to their attention they tell me they are going by the sticker price not the Internet price, even though that's what we negotiated from the beginning. To top it off they have the nerve to say "we did get your payments where you wanted them"...REALLLY!! So they decide to honor the Internet price but reduce my trade by $2000 at the closing,UNBELIEVABLE!! I already had five hours invested in purchasing the truck,my girlfriends heart was set on it so I reluctantly took the deal. It will be the last deal they will ever get from me nor will I recommend them. I will say the person doing my financing handled the situation very professionaly,as far as the rest of my experience,I consider this dealership very shady and very unprofessional.

AG

Patrick Smith
8/04/2016

"3rd car purchased from Daytona Toyota"

The dealership and Ash are top notch. I have purchased 3 cars from them in the past 18 months. Would never buy a car from anyone other than Ash from Daytona Toyota. Amazing experience all around!

August 05, 2016

Hi Patrick, thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and Ash and we look forward to seeing you again!

Toyota Owner
7/12/2016

"Robert Farmer"

Robert Farmer was my sales rep. He was pleasant and professional. He was a pleasure a pleasure to work with! I would definitely buy another car from Robert.

Reviews of Glenn Meadows