Daytona Toyota

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Info
About Daytona Toyota

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Tom
9/26/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

I do not write reviews but in this case I was so pleased by the professionalism of my Sales Consultant Robert Farmer I wanted to pass it on to other potential buyers and his Superiors at Daytona Toyota. Robert was a joy to work with. He went to bat for us, found us an outstanding car ( used Toyota Avalon Hybrid) and followed up every step of the way. He made a sometimes tense and difficult process very smooth and pleasant. I can highly recommend Robert and his Supervisor Adrian. We couldn't be more pleased with the car we bought and the entire process.

Adrian

Headdawg
9/17/2016

"Always a fantastic experience"

I've been taking my Totota vehicles to Daytona Toyota for over 20 years and my experiences are always fantastic. I am treated with the utmost respect from the time I step foot out of my vehicle. The waiting room is top notch with comfortable chairs and a television to help pass the time. The snacks are great too. The difference between Daytona Toyota and other dealerships is the constant communication. All of the service tech's are so friendly and provide me with updates during my entire visit. If I ever have any issues I've always had the pleasure of speaking with Manny. He knows me by name and always goes out of his way to satisfy my needs. Manny even asks how my wife is doing even though he's only met her a few times. That's what I call service excellence and professionalism. I refer all my friends to Daytona Toyota as well.

September 22, 2016

Wow, 20 years! Thank you for the loyalty and recommendations, we truly appreciate it.

White Camry
9/15/2016

"Service visit"

I made an appointment went in to the service department. Ms. Jacquie Purdy took care of my paperwork, had the car serviced, paged me, showed me where my car was parked and said have a good day!

Jacquie Purdy

September 22, 2016

Thank you for the positive review! We're so glad you had a great experience with our service department. We hope you will come back again!

Nunley
9/14/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Dave our salesman was really helpful, and informative. Process was simple and quick. We love our RAV4. Thanks Daytona Totota! When on vacation we will be back for the oil changes

September 22, 2016

Hi Nunley, thank you for the 5-stars! We're glad you had a great experience and Dave was so helpful. Enjoy your new RAV4 and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ckay
9/13/2016

"WORST car buying expierence of my life."

Just overall bad -- I can't believe the horrible customer service - the rudeness and complete overall lack of respect. Horrible horrible horrible. Never ever go.

Adrian & Mike

Grant
9/12/2016

"Great people"

During my time at Daytona Toyota, I looked at multiple RAV4s and the sales representatives did a great job helping me find the right one

September 22, 2016

Hi Grant, thank you for the review. We are glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your new RAV4 and please come see us again!

Jessicad90
9/12/2016

"Awesome!!!"

Awesome dealership with great people! They got into a car in a little over an hour!!! Approved me when no one else would!!!! If you're thinking of getting a new vehicle Daytona Toyota is the place to go!

Carl

September 22, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. We are so glad we were able to help get you approved and get you into a new vehicle quickly! If there is anything more we can help you with, do not hesitate to stop by again!

CNicols1977
8/26/2016

"Daytona Toyota"

Just want people to know how painless our experience was this past Saturday. Ask for Kenny he made everything go smoothly.They treat you like familt Sales manager,finance manger it was great. No stress and even if your credit has took a hit..and it wasnt all day! We got a great car!

August 26, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience and our team was so helpful. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by!

Troydaytonatoyota
8/23/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Sara was a great saleswoman. Very knowledgable with the RAV 4. My wife loves her new car and so do I. The overall experience was positive and we are proud to have purchased our car in our local community. We did not want to have to travel to Deland or Orlando. Good job Daytona Toyota keeping your locals happy.

Sarah

August 24, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive feedback. We love our community and are so glad you and your wife had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new RAV4 and please come see us again!

carlos a cruz
8/19/2016

"Great"

Our salesman Glenn Medows was great. He was very courteous and friendly. He has a great customer service. I was a dissapointed because the car Camry 2014 could go down in price a little more. Beside that, it was a ok experience.

August 22, 2016

Hi Carlos, thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a good experience and apologize we could not offer a lower price. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to stop by or give us a call.

Reviews of Robert Farmer