Daytona Toyota

451 N Nova Road,
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Daytona Toyota Info
About Daytona Toyota

Daytona Toyota is family owned and operated for more than 15 years. We know it's because of you, our happy customers, that we've earned the title of "Volusia County's largest automotive retailer." At Daytona Toyota, we offer a Lifetime Non-Factory Warranty on every new vehicle purchase at no additional charge. You enjoy unlimited time, miles and piece of mind. You'll also receive Lifetime Oil Changes and Loaner Cars. Stop in today and let one of our Toyota Certified Pros or Technicians show you the Daytona Toyota difference.

About Daytona Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Toyota Owner
7/12/2016

"Robert Farmer"

Robert Farmer was my sales rep. He was pleasant and professional. He was a pleasure a pleasure to work with! I would definitely buy another car from Robert.

stevef36
7/11/2016

"Incredible, Streamlined experience!"

Thanks Robbie! Shes a beauty and a lot of fun to drive! Not having to worry about maintenance for 3 years is BIG! The experience was second to none, I was in and out of the dealership in an hour and a half! Will defenitly buy again!

Pipo428
7/09/2016

"Outstanding"

I saw the car on line and sent a request. Mr. Chris Dunn called me within 24 hours. I told him what I wanted and the price that I was willing to pay. They came close and I accept the deal. When I arrived to the dealership to pay for the car they had everything ready for us. The car was clean and the financial manager explained everything to us, clearly and answered all questions and concerns we had. I want to thank you for your professionalism and a job well done. Thank you Daytona Toyota. Keep up the good work.

annussery
6/29/2016

"GREATEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

DAYTONA TOYOTA...THE BEST....NICEST, SWEETEST PEOPLE....EVER.......ROBERT FARMER SALEMAN IS A PRECIOUS HUMAN BEING..HE MADE IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE EXACT VEHICLE I WANTED....I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE PRESENCE OF SUCH A NICE YOUNG MAN..........IF YOU WANT A DEAL AND KINDNESS......GET YOUR BUTT TO DAYTONA TOYOTA....

SAS
6/21/2016

"Outstanding service department"

Made an appointment online for my free oil change. Could not have been easier and I was able to select my favorite advisor, time and date preference. They even E-mailed to remind me of my appointment. When I arrived Howard was ready with my paperwork. He told me about the window tint special so I decided to have it done. The shuttle van brought me home and picked me up when my car was done. The window tint looked fabulous and when I got in my car it felt much cooler . Thanks for the great service..Also, love the free hotdogs!

Howard

Anais Fabelo
6/17/2016

"The sales Rep( clayton) is a liar, promess stuff not giving!"

I Bought a 2010 Jeep Wrangler 3 Month a go with a sales( Clayton Brown), around 11:00pm I left the dealer and when we got home my husband notice that I have no tag, I when the next day and spoke with Mr. Brown about the tag, and also we notice that my Ignition Key was bad and the picture are rubbed off , also the front bumper was dented on the left side , and in my Parking in lot notice oil the my car was leaking from somewhere and Mr. Brown got his manager attention and they both was agree to fix the leaking, to give the spare key which was in another dealer and they loose it, and to fix the bumper. With Mr. Serge Nash we sign all the paper for the sale and also he suggested for us to buy the extended warranty which we did. after 3 months I called the dealer cause nobody contact me and finally I got my car fix thru the extended warranty, not the dealer promise but I didn't has the spare key or the bumper fix, Mr. Brown called me today with attitude and nasty treatment stating we never talk about the spear key or the bumper. I don't recommended for anybody to buy a used car in the Daytona Toyota.

gblack67
6/14/2016

"Great Service"

Jackie Purdy did a great job in getting my 2013 Highlander serviced. Jackie is very friendly and does such a great job taking care of her customers.

Jackie Purdy

kinger
3/22/2016

"NO BRAKES"

on 3/21/15 had rear calipers installed on my 2010 sienna,after paying $417.00 left the dealer with literally no brakes,called and was told to come back the next day,a 12 mile trip with very low and very scary brakes,was told it was a bad crush washer on the brake line attaching to one of the calipers.I asked if they road tested the vehicle and was assured they did,I highly doubt that because I had a collapsing pedal as soon as I left the dealer,I thought it was air in the line after bleeding and would work itself out.Being here from PA.and coming to Ormond by the sea every year, I will use a local car repair in the future if needed,thought a dealer would be more reliable,boy was I wrong!

Joe Tantillo on 3/21 and the service mgr.on 3/22/15

Lori
3/20/2016

"New Car"

Had it not been for Glenn Meadows, I more than likely would have walked out. I have a short attention span and want everything done yesterday. Glenn explained, and demo'd all that was needed in a short enough time as to not put me off. Job Well Done!!!! He made us feel like family and Toyota should be proud to have him in their family.

Toyogirl16
3/16/2016

"Great experience! They showed a willingness to accommodate!"

I had a poor experience with another dealer and Sean and Mike were both more than willing to make up for that. They were very accommodating and patient with me and went to great lengths to ensure I was satisfied with my new purchase.

Sean Benotti