Daytona Toyota

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 11, 2017

" The best"

- javigon31

It was an amazing experience, everyone was friendly and attentive, they looked for ways to make me happy and take my car. Thank you all but especially Bryan Murcia.

January 10, 2017

"Great experience at Daytona Toyota!"

- swan129

My experience with Daytona Toyota was the best! I had been to multiple dealerships to locate a car since my vehicle had been totaled in an accident and I was not finding anything within my price range. My sales woman was Ikram Benrahou and she listened to my guidelines for the type of car, mileage and what I could afford. I ended up purchasing the first car she showed me and am very happy with my car. Ikram Benrahou looks out for the customer and when something is not right, she will get it corrected! I was very pleased with the entire experience and would highly recommend Daytona Toyota.

January 09, 2017

"Great peole, nice enviorment"

- Jscott

Easy to deal with people without the high pressure sales. Very helpful sales team and i will be back for my free oil changes for life.

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Daytona Toyota, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114