DeFilippo Brothers Motor Cars

Carbiz

Northeast Car Connection

meg1027
4/12/2015

"this place is a joke! Stay away!"

My daughter was looking for a first car with myself as a co signer the first car we tried to take a test drive in the transmission slipped and and the dealer almost crashed into one of his own cars yes we were not out of the lot yet! We were told the could have this fixed in 4 days if we were interested in the car! OK we looked at another car and it was filthy they do not clean the cars properly before they sell them. OK they said we have the perfect car 350 a month with 1500 down a reliable Honda civic well we opened the driver door and all the cloth was hanging off the response was well you can get a glue for 7 dollars they sell it at Walmart OMG I can't believe they said that we headed the other side of town to gary barbara my daughter purchased a beautiful hyundai tiburon I mean beautiful and reliable for 160 a month and it is fully covered! Hose guys art de filippo are a real joke! Stay away!

don't even know lol

mkdavis0326
2/15/2015

"Went above and beyond"

like other reviewers here, I have had credit issues. I went to DeFilippo's knowing I would be paying more than I probably should if I was able get a car outright or good financing. But they worked with me to make sure I got into a vehicle. I took a train there, got all of my paperwork out only to relize I had forgotten my driver's license at home. DeAndre (I hope I spelled his name right) went out of his way to try and work something out because I had my expired license with me along with my change of address, which I did that morning. It turned out that they were close to their closing time and I thought I was going to be out of luck, but NO...DeAndre drove me to my house so I could get my license and drive away with the car I wanted!!!! He did not have to do that but he did. THANK YOU DEANDRE!!!! You and Dave really made this experience a good one!

DeAndre and Dave

Matt
2/12/2015

"Great place to get a car with bad credit!"

I bought my car from Defillipo Brothers a little over a year ago. I paid more then I should have for it but that's what you get when you trash your credit. My other car broke down and I needed a car right then. Defillipo had me in the car I wanted in less then an hour. I haven't had a single issue with the car I have other then the normal stuff. I would definitely recommend getting a vehicle from there if you have less then perfect credit. It also helps you get your credit back into good standings

Brittany

Lucklady
1/24/2015

"Service was outstanding.. "

They continued to work with me;up until the very end.. Guess What I got the door slammed in my face several times... But Defilippo Auto said "Yes.....

Anthony & Dave

JamesR
1/18/2015

"Very good experience."

Like others here , I have bad credit but this dealer does Gove second chances. I got approved and drove away in a Honda. I won't let you down guys thanks!

Heather & Dave

moussa88
1/03/2015

"Moussa Mroueh"

Very nice people , I have bad credit and they were still able to get me driving with a very fair reasonable price , thank you for all the wonderful service, you guys really understand how it important it is to own a car!!

Anthony

dinkydoos81
1/03/2015

"just what I needed."

I have less than perfect credit and needed a vehicle. Defilippo brothers took great care of me. They got me an awesome car with great payments that I could easily afford. Everyone from the phone to the office was great. I would definitely recommend them over and over again!

Heather, Dave, Kristen

bpoper
1/02/2015

"great"

Had a great ecperiemce . Walked in an left witha car needed a car that is reliable an that is what we got.no problem with lease agreement

anthony

eboni
1/02/2015

"My Time Here Was Awesome "

everybody here was so helpful and nice to us we are leaving out with knowledge and a car they slowly explained everything to us they were more than welcoming to us we thank them so much !

ethan and dave

Cee369
12/12/2014

"Looking To BUY A CAR...Beware of DeFilippo Bros. Motor Cars!"

BEWARE… Run For The Hills... NEVER Buy A Car From Them! Did You Know That DeFilippo Bros Motor Cars are con artist? My granddaughter purchased a car from them last year. Within a matter of weeks she started having problems with the car not realizing that she was provided with a very LIMITED WARRANTY. She called the dealership several times and even drove the car there in an attempt to get an appointment for service. She was totally ignored and put-off until such time that the limited warranty expired, then they told her she would have to pay to have the car serviced after months of calling. Now imagine this… it was the first time my granddaughter ever purchased a car and it appears that they “saw her coming” because DeFilippo Bros. Motor Cars, sold her a car that was not Road Worthy. She called me, and once she explained the situation I attempted to rectify the problem by calling the dealership and speaking with rude call takers. I then contacted Matt and John DeFilippo by Certified Mail in October 2014,hoping for a positive response in an effort to resolve this matter. All my granddaughter wanted was her monies back once that was accomplished She would do a voluntary repo and that would have been the end of that! But that not what Matt and John DE Filippo had in mind. Therefore, on Monday morning I am going to call every ”Consumer Fraud” Television and Radio stations that I can find and ask if they would like to cover this SCAM because I know for a fact that there are MASSIVE customers that has been Rip-Off by DeFilippo Bros. Motor Cars, written a bad review and simply moved on. They have two locations that I am aware of in our area 602 Lincoln Avenue and another location in Coatesville, PA. We didn’t stop there… now it’s on to the Courthouse, details in my next Review post coming soon. If interested or a victim you can send a reply to: TRB, Inc. Attn: Draya, P. O. Box 41, East Greenville, PA 18041

Dave Gill, Tara, Kathy, & Ronnie