DeFilippo Brothers Motor Cars

Auto Direct Cars

roy2meghan
5/14/2015

"Second Car"

I went to trade-in my first car. I did trade it in and updated our family vehicle. Only this time I've been to service center for oil leaking, they said it was fixed and now two days later, same thing... They did schedule me for service again, but will it be fixed?. I was told that they didn't know where it was leaking from..

service people

CD inc.
5/10/2015

"STAY AWAY"

This is a scam. They target people with bad credit purposely. Read your contract!!! You sign away all your rights in that arbitration agreement. Read the warranty it's VERY LIMITED! So when something happens to the vehicle your stuck paying a lot of money out of pocket.

meg1027
4/12/2015

"this place is a joke! Stay away!"

My daughter was looking for a first car with myself as a co signer the first car we tried to take a test drive in the transmission slipped and and the dealer almost crashed into one of his own cars yes we were not out of the lot yet! We were told the could have this fixed in 4 days if we were interested in the car! OK we looked at another car and it was filthy they do not clean the cars properly before they sell them. OK they said we have the perfect car 350 a month with 1500 down a reliable Honda civic well we opened the driver door and all the cloth was hanging off the response was well you can get a glue for 7 dollars they sell it at Walmart OMG I can't believe they said that we headed the other side of town to gary barbara my daughter purchased a beautiful hyundai tiburon I mean beautiful and reliable for 160 a month and it is fully covered! Hose guys art de filippo are a real joke! Stay away!

don't even know lol

mkdavis0326
2/15/2015

"Went above and beyond"

like other reviewers here, I have had credit issues. I went to DeFilippo's knowing I would be paying more than I probably should if I was able get a car outright or good financing. But they worked with me to make sure I got into a vehicle. I took a train there, got all of my paperwork out only to relize I had forgotten my driver's license at home. DeAndre (I hope I spelled his name right) went out of his way to try and work something out because I had my expired license with me along with my change of address, which I did that morning. It turned out that they were close to their closing time and I thought I was going to be out of luck, but NO...DeAndre drove me to my house so I could get my license and drive away with the car I wanted!!!! He did not have to do that but he did. THANK YOU DEANDRE!!!! You and Dave really made this experience a good one!

DeAndre and Dave

Matt
2/12/2015

"Great place to get a car with bad credit!"

I bought my car from Defillipo Brothers a little over a year ago. I paid more then I should have for it but that's what you get when you trash your credit. My other car broke down and I needed a car right then. Defillipo had me in the car I wanted in less then an hour. I haven't had a single issue with the car I have other then the normal stuff. I would definitely recommend getting a vehicle from there if you have less then perfect credit. It also helps you get your credit back into good standings

Brittany

Lucklady
1/24/2015

"Service was outstanding.. "

They continued to work with me;up until the very end.. Guess What I got the door slammed in my face several times... But Defilippo Auto said "Yes.....

Anthony & Dave

JamesR
1/18/2015

"Very good experience."

Like others here , I have bad credit but this dealer does Gove second chances. I got approved and drove away in a Honda. I won't let you down guys thanks!

Heather & Dave

moussa88
1/03/2015

"Moussa Mroueh"

Very nice people , I have bad credit and they were still able to get me driving with a very fair reasonable price , thank you for all the wonderful service, you guys really understand how it important it is to own a car!!

Anthony

dinkydoos81
1/03/2015

"just what I needed."

I have less than perfect credit and needed a vehicle. Defilippo brothers took great care of me. They got me an awesome car with great payments that I could easily afford. Everyone from the phone to the office was great. I would definitely recommend them over and over again!

Heather, Dave, Kristen

bpoper
1/02/2015

"great"

Had a great ecperiemce . Walked in an left witha car needed a car that is reliable an that is what we got.no problem with lease agreement

anthony