DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center

DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center
212 E Delaware St,
Dwight, IL 60420
DeLong Ford, Inc. Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
46 Service Center Reviews
ejm
9/28/2016

"Routine maintenance 9/24/16"

Getting routine maintenance at Delong's is one chore I don't mind. Making the appointment is a quick process and they work with my schedule. When I get there they are on schedule so I'm not kept waiting. I almost always have the same mechanic so he knows my truck. I just sit and catch up on my reading and trust them to let me know if anything else is wrong or looking like it might need attention pretty soon. This time it was just oil change, rotate tires and good to go.

Booger
9/21/2016

"Excellent service"

Excellent service with personal touch in both sales and service! Service was performed with the highest professionalism and high quality in workmanship! Would recommend dealership to anyone!!

Cpsooz1230
9/21/2016

"Service you can count on"

I took my car into DeLong Ford for an oil change. Not only did they change the oil, but they rotated the tires, changed the rear wiper, and checked the battery. Luckily they did check the battery because I needed my car for a road trip in a few days and was glad they made sure I would have no problems with the car while on the trip. They go beyond what a quick lube service place would do and that is a huge comfort. Thanks Matt and staff!

DanDuffy
8/03/2016

"Truck tune up for vacation"

Delong Ford was able to get my F250 in for a tune up and a couple repairs before leaving for vacation. Always good service and upfront on issues to watch for on your vehicles. I've bought several Ford and Lincoln vehicles from Delongs, and service is a big part of it!

Barbara P
7/08/2016

"As usual great service team."

I'm reminder by an email or mail notification that it's time for service. I take advantage of "THE WORKS" package. I like that when I pick up or they deliver my vehicle that there is a work sheet with notes or check marks that tell what was done at that time. I am then feeling confident that my vehicle is at it's best. Thanks to great bunch of service people.

kmgood99
7/06/2016

"Great work and quick!! "

Did a wonderful job working on my transmission and making my car drive smooth! Always friendly and attentive. I travel back to dwight just to have my car worked on by them.

Kenneth D Armstrong
7/05/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Excellent Service! They go the extra mile! I would recommend them to anyone and I do. My children have all visited this dealership as well.

tomlevy58
6/30/2016

"DeLong Service"

Prompt, friendly and thorough service depth. I would and do recommend DeLong Ford to everyone. The sales staff are great, the service department is very reasonable.

DH
6/30/2016

"Excellent Service"

Contacted Matt for standard oil, fuel filter service and to let him know I had a small fuel leak coming from the top of the tank. Matt got me in right away located the problem and was fixed right away. I would highly recommend their service department.

Ford born
6/23/2016

"Superior Service"

I had a part break on a door handle. I stopped to see Matt. He and Gary immediately ordered the part and told me to bring vehicle the next morning. I did so. They had the vehicle delivered back i my driveway within 2 hours. Great team to deal with!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;