DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center

4 Lifetime Service Reviews

DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center
4 Reviews
DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
4 Service Center Reviews
lesliebb
9/21/2013

"Jon DeLong is the best! This is how we met him today: We..."

Jon DeLong is the best! This is how we met him today: We left Downers Grove early to attend the Dwight Harvest Days Festival. We parked our car and were enjoying the morning when we heard our name over the speaker system with directions to return to our car, as it had been in an accident. We found that someone's car had jumped a curb, taken down a tree, drove over a lawn, and hit our car on the passenger side, pushing it into the street and dislodging the front drivers side tire. The Dwight Police were there and walked us through the steps of gathering and sharing information. JonDeLong, who owns DeLong Ford, was also at the scene. His shop was located 1/2 block from the accident, and he was able to remove both involved cars from the street and to his shop. We notified our insurance company and then were faced with the issue of getting back to Downers Grove - an hours drive away. We knew our insurance provided a rental car but we learned that we had to arrange that for ourselves. We also learned that the rental car businesses closed at 12 PM on Saturdays. We were out of luck until Jon kindly offered to drive us home. This involved a two hour round trip for him. As it seemed that we had no other choice, we accepted his offer. Jon was a great companion for the trip - he was amiable, and conversation was easy and pleasant. He accepted our thanks with grace and we will never forget how he helped us today. He deserves all the best for the future, and we would highly recommend his dealership for, if nothing else, their CUSTOMER SERVICE! Leslie and Gary Brouillet

shamrock4260
6/18/2013

"In about 2004 i bought a used 2002 ford escape and i am..."

In about 2004 i bought a used 2002 ford escape and i am very happy with the purchase, i still own it. I have had several basic maintenance services done since then and bought tires, all services were done very well. When i was on vacation in colorado last year i had a problem that i thought could have major. I called the service department and explained that my gear shifter went loose and grabbed no gears from shifting from park. The service manager collaborated with a mechanic and they talked me through want ended up being a simple fix so i could continue on my way. Top notch service and support from a small town dealer, there isnt to much more you could ask for from any business

Swoodcock
5/31/2013

"I have brought my last car (Honda ) here for service for..."

I have brought my last car (Honda ) here for service for 1 1/2 years,so when it was time for a new car I didn't think twice.Woody found just what I was looking for,even went out of state to get it ...love my new Escape!!!! Thanks Delong Ford...

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded to this review

June 24, 2013

DeLong Ford would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feed back regarding your recent purchase here. We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and hope you'll send all your family and friends to visit us in the future.

merl
5/24/2013

"everyone there always goes beyond. always taking the..."

everyone there always goes beyond. always taking the time to answer your questions. making you feel like a friend and not just another customer. had a foriegn car once, they knew what was wrong, but unfortunately could not fix it because of the special tools it takes to fix a piece of junk. I no longer own that car and bought a Ford from them.

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded to this review

June 24, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and positive review Merl.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.