DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center

212 E Delaware St, Dwight, IL 60420

4 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Jon DeLong is the best! This is how we met him today: We..."

lesliebb
9/21/2013 4:58:44 PM

My Review Of DeLong Ford, Inc.:

Jon DeLong is the best! This is how we met him today: We left Downers Grove early to attend the Dwight Harvest Days Festival. We parked our car and were enjoying the morning when we heard our name over the speaker system with directions to return to our car, as it had been in an accident. We found that someone's car had jumped a curb, taken down a tree, drove over a lawn, and hit our car on the passenger side, pushing it into the street and dislodging the front drivers side tire. The Dwight Police were there and walked us through the steps of gathering and sharing information. JonDeLong, who owns DeLong Ford, was also at the scene. His shop was located 1/2 block from the accident, and he was able to remove both involved cars from the street and to his shop. We notified our insurance company and then were faced with the issue of getting back to Downers Grove - an hours drive away. We knew our insurance provided a rental car but we learned that we had to arrange that for ourselves. We also learned that the rental car businesses closed at 12 PM on Saturdays. We were out of luck until Jon kindly offered to drive us home. This involved a two hour round trip for him. As it seemed that we had no other choice, we accepted his offer. Jon was a great companion for the trip - he was amiable, and conversation was easy and pleasant. He accepted our thanks with grace and we will never forget how he helped us today. He deserves all the best for the future, and we would highly recommend his dealership for, if nothing else, their CUSTOMER SERVICE! Leslie and Gary Brouillet

Twitter
"In about 2004 i bought a used 2002 ford escape and i am..."

shamrock4260
6/18/2013 3:19:44 PM

Julie KashchakJulie Kashchak

My Review Of DeLong Ford, Inc.:

In about 2004 i bought a used 2002 ford escape and i am very happy with the purchase, i still own it. I have had several basic maintenance services done since then and bought tires, all services were done very well. When i was on vacation in colorado last year i had a problem that i thought could have major. I called the service department and explained that my gear shifter went loose and grabbed no gears from shifting from park. The service manager collaborated with a mechanic and they talked me through want ended up being a simple fix so i could continue on my way. Top notch service and support from a small town dealer, there isnt to much more you could ask for from any business

Twitter
"I have brought my last car (Honda ) here for service for..."

Swoodcock
5/31/2013 2:35:05 PM

Mike WoodsMike Woods

My Review Of DeLong Ford, Inc.:

I have brought my last car (Honda ) here for service for 1 1/2 years,so when it was time for a new car I didn't think twice.Woody found just what I was looking for,even went out of state to get it ...love my new Escape!!!!
Thanks Delong Ford...

Response From: DeLong Ford, Inc.
Added: 6/24/2013 11:22:34 AM

DeLong Ford would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feed back regarding your recent purchase here. We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and hope you'll send all your family and friends to visit us in the future.

Twitter
"everyone there always goes beyond. always taking the..."

merl
5/24/2013 8:39:52 PM

Julie KashchakJulie Kashchak
Mike WoodsMike Woods

My Review Of DeLong Ford, Inc.:

everyone there always goes beyond. always taking the time to answer your questions. making you feel like a friend and not just another customer. had a foriegn car once, they knew what was wrong, but unfortunately could not fix it because of the special tools it takes to fix a piece of junk. I no longer own that car and bought a Ford from them.

Response From: DeLong Ford, Inc.
Added: 6/24/2013 11:12:29 AM

Thanks for the kind words and positive review Merl.

DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center