DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center

DeLong Ford, Inc. - Service Center
212 E Delaware St,
Dwight, IL 60420
DeLong Ford, Inc. Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
7 Service Center Reviews
good job
4/03/2015

"Purchase and repair of my 2011 Flex "

It was very good working with Jon DeLong when I purchased my Flex. I appreciate it that when I asked for your best deal, it was very good and I have recommended the Dealership to others. I had a problem with the key pad on the door and the heat on the passenger side. Matt understood exactly what I had, scheduled it in and let me know what it would take to fix it. I let Jon know today that I am happy with the repair work. It is sad that we only have one Dealership in town but it is great that they do not take advantage of that but give you top notch care.

krisspiezio
3/29/2015

"Most awesome service department"

Always take all my vehicles to Delong Ford service department. Cheapest oil change around. Any additional repairs needed are well communicated and the cost is known upfront. No hidden costs. They have great customer service and Matt is an awesome person to work with. They go out of their way to accommodate your needs.

greekcongo
2/28/2015

"My buying and service experience "

This all started about 6 months ago. I was in the market for a new dealer to service my 2011 F-150. The present dealer I had just was not cutting it. They just did not make you feel like a family member. Delong ford was recommended by a friend who lives in Dwight. I called Delong Ford asking for the service department. I was given the service manager Matt. He was very polite and told me his department would be glad to have us as a costumers. From that point forward my wife and I have felt like we have been doing business with them for ever. When ever I call its like they have know us for years. Matt always takes the time to cover what they did to the truck and what we may want to consider at our next visit. The mechanics are alway very friendly. The work is always performed in less them than we would expect. I asked Matt about buying a new truck and he put us in contact with Doug and Woody in sales and we now drive a new 2014 F-150 and are very happy. They made the sales process very painless and quick. I would highly recommend Delong Ford to anyone who just wants to feel at home with a Ford Dealership. Thank you all Greek & Eileen Congo

lesliebb
9/21/2013

"Jon DeLong is the best! This is how we met him today: We..."

Jon DeLong is the best! This is how we met him today: We left Downers Grove early to attend the Dwight Harvest Days Festival. We parked our car and were enjoying the morning when we heard our name over the speaker system with directions to return to our car, as it had been in an accident. We found that someone's car had jumped a curb, taken down a tree, drove over a lawn, and hit our car on the passenger side, pushing it into the street and dislodging the front drivers side tire. The Dwight Police were there and walked us through the steps of gathering and sharing information. JonDeLong, who owns DeLong Ford, was also at the scene. His shop was located 1/2 block from the accident, and he was able to remove both involved cars from the street and to his shop. We notified our insurance company and then were faced with the issue of getting back to Downers Grove - an hours drive away. We knew our insurance provided a rental car but we learned that we had to arrange that for ourselves. We also learned that the rental car businesses closed at 12 PM on Saturdays. We were out of luck until Jon kindly offered to drive us home. This involved a two hour round trip for him. As it seemed that we had no other choice, we accepted his offer. Jon was a great companion for the trip - he was amiable, and conversation was easy and pleasant. He accepted our thanks with grace and we will never forget how he helped us today. He deserves all the best for the future, and we would highly recommend his dealership for, if nothing else, their CUSTOMER SERVICE! Leslie and Gary Brouillet

shamrock4260
6/18/2013

"In about 2004 i bought a used 2002 ford escape and i am..."

In about 2004 i bought a used 2002 ford escape and i am very happy with the purchase, i still own it. I have had several basic maintenance services done since then and bought tires, all services were done very well. When i was on vacation in colorado last year i had a problem that i thought could have major. I called the service department and explained that my gear shifter went loose and grabbed no gears from shifting from park. The service manager collaborated with a mechanic and they talked me through want ended up being a simple fix so i could continue on my way. Top notch service and support from a small town dealer, there isnt to much more you could ask for from any business

Swoodcock
5/31/2013

"I have brought my last car (Honda ) here for service for..."

I have brought my last car (Honda ) here for service for 1 1/2 years,so when it was time for a new car I didn't think twice.Woody found just what I was looking for,even went out of state to get it ...love my new Escape!!!! Thanks Delong Ford...

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded to this review

June 24, 2013

DeLong Ford would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feed back regarding your recent purchase here. We'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and hope you'll send all your family and friends to visit us in the future.

merl
5/24/2013

"everyone there always goes beyond. always taking the..."

everyone there always goes beyond. always taking the time to answer your questions. making you feel like a friend and not just another customer. had a foriegn car once, they knew what was wrong, but unfortunately could not fix it because of the special tools it takes to fix a piece of junk. I no longer own that car and bought a Ford from them.

DeLong Ford, Inc. responded to this review

June 24, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and positive review Merl.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.