Read Reviews DePaula Chevrolet

Jayson Newell JrFinance Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: DePaula Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, DePaula Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you.

We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!!

Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Valet Parking
Drive-In Service Vending Machines
Express Service

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Watch this dealership like a hawk. Not honest people at all"

Mark649
6/29/2014 9:49:28 AM

Jay Newell SrJay Newell Sr

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

In May I was interested in purchasing a new 2015 chevy suburban. Called salesman who I have dealt with before. Advised him of this and he said he would call me when one comes in . He called and I couldn't get to the dealership so he brought the car to my business. Suburban involved in accident on way to my business. Called a few days later and said no worries they have another suburban coming in. I asked what kind of equipment on this one and he said very similar to the one involved in accident. Something told me something was fishy. I went to DePaula when they were closed and I found the one with the damage outside their collision shop. I took many photos VIN number , sticker etc.
DePaula salesman calls me and says new one coming in any day. I said fax me the information of the hmmmm New One that is enroute. Sure enough just what I thought the same VIN number as one in accident. They said it was a different vehicle. To sum of the story I received numerousl calls from salesman, management etc and said how can we make this better. I was like very easy. Send me the information of the new one coming in and that will be how you can satisfy me. Of course never got a fax or any true explanation from any of the main people at DePaula. I was one step ahead of their game and I had the salesman come to my office. We sat down and he told me again that here is the information on the new suburban. Sure enough same VIN number. I just about threw him out of my office and said we are all done.
NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Just wondering how many times they have done this to other customers. Turned it over to Attorney General and its in their hands. So you decide from this story. Do you want to buy a car from these folks. I think not.

"5 Star Service"

richard10
6/2/2014 9:10:34 PM

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

This is the 4th car I've either purchased or leased from DePaula. There is no hassle and I'm treated respectfully by the mostly male staff. I buy my cars myself and have had terrible experiences elsewhere from salesmen who feel that females aren't capable of buying more than a pair of shoes.

I will probably never shop for cars anywhere else. It's always a great experience.

"Great experience"

Ralphdinardo
5/25/2014 10:46:57 AM

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

Most fun buying a car I have had in a long time. Honest good people no curve balls, just plain old down to earth good sales force.

"Volvo Service"

Jcsr125
5/22/2014 12:31:39 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

Dropped my car off for service last week (had a weird sputtering issue when braking) and didn't wait at all for someone to help. I was actually shocked how quickly I was tended to. I don't know that much about cars and the guy there was super nice and helpful and talked me thru what he thought was wrong, how they would fix the problem, and how long it would take. The car was fixed a day earlier than expected and all seems to be good since picking it up. Would definitely recommend this place.

"Chevy Equinox"

Albanybarcomb23
5/21/2014 12:03:06 PM

Mike BruninaMike Brunina
keith Sciannakeith Scianna

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox from a salesman at Depaula named George Polino. He was extremely professional and personable. I felt completely comfortable with everything he explained to me and trusted that he did everything he could to provide me with exactly what I needed and wanted within my price point. George and his managers, Mike, Keith and Paul, were excellent representatives of the company and I would not go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. I will be calling George in a couple of years for a trade!

"Excellent Customer Service"

JiilyK
5/20/2014 10:41:49 PM

Dan P and Dominick

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

I recently purchased a 2014 equinox from DePaula. They very helpful from beginning to end. I was even able to take same day delivery! Thanks

Twitter
"Thanks for the experience"

PappaJD
5/20/2014 10:07:47 PM

keith Sciannakeith Scianna

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

It was time to trade in my H3 since it was finally just about paid off and my extended coverages were about to expire. So I gave the guys at DePaula the chance to earn my business after doing some research online. I thought I wanted a Equinox but after learning more about the vehicle at the store and the test drive I saw a new 2014 Silverado Crew Cab 4WD LTZ Z71 in Black loaded coming into their service area. My son said ... WoooW. Needless to say they made the numbers work out on my trade and a great lease. It was nice to be given a clear explaination of what I needed to do which wasn't much since so much was done by them that day that I was able to drive home with my kids that day. Thanks again and I will be back for my free first oil change on them and GM services.

"A Wonderful Dealership"

aneram
5/20/2014 9:58:09 PM

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

Working with Paul at DePaula was a wonderful experience. He set me up with a fantastic 3 year lease on a brand new Chevy Cruze and I love the car so much! I left feeling confident that I was given the best deal I could have gotten and I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly and my car is absolutely wonderful. I get frequent correspondence from the dealership on the maintenance on my vehicle, and while I luckily haven't needed it yet, they have made themselves and their services very available should anything happen to my car. Five stars!

Twitter
"Woukdnt go anywhere else!"

mark swatling
5/20/2014 9:41:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

No reason to go anywhere else! Excellent sales team and friendly atmosphere from the minute you walk in the door!I would use DePaula again!

"DANIE4812@HOTMAIL.COM"

Brendan Murphy
5/20/2014 6:01:38 PM

Rich Youngs

My Review Of DePaula Chevrolet:

Always exceptional sales and service. The staff are always friendly and courteous. Best dealership in the capital area.I have purchased my last 7 vechicles at DePaula Chevrolet and would never purchase a vehicle anywhere else because they go out of their to satisfy their customers.

Reviews 11-20 >>