DePaula Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joe Celeone, Finance Manager, DePaula Chevrolet

Joe Celeone

July 18, 2017

"2017 Chevrolete Silverado Lease"

- Jmin87

My experience with Depaula Chevrolet was excellent. The employees were very professional and expressed great customer centricity. I would highly recommend this business to others.

Dimitri Kolomiets

July 17, 2017

"My experience at Depaula is GREAT!"

- Eric Keville 79

I love working with Daniel Pakatar in sales. Extremely professional and always goes the extra mile to make sure I'm pleased. Thanks Dan!! Two thumbs up for Depaula Chevrolet !! I will continue to recommend Dan to all my friends and family! He's the best!

Dan Pakatar

July 14, 2017

"Beautiful truck purchase born from a great dealership "

- Robert S

I would like to take a moment to share my experience with Depaula Chevrolet and their professional staff. From the walk through the door to the passing of the keys it was like a vacation experience. It was filled with oohs & aahs. Beautiful showroom with all the bells and whistles complete with Starbucks coffee. The team that worked with me was Dimitri & Dan. These guys were amazing. Dimitri was the best. Very likable guy. Highly highly knowledgeable, professional yet he will kick it with you as if you are long time friends. He went to bat for me and got me my deal. Highly recommend asking for Dimitri. Dan is a straight shooter, old school, no fluff professional guy. He says he will get you a vehicle at a certain price and it happens. Highly respected by me and others I'm sure. Went the extra mile for me. The top dog, Mr. Jon Depaula even came over to introduce himself to me and welcome me into the family. I feel like family. Thank you for getting me into my beautiful truck. Thank you Dimitri for all you did for me. Robert W Spanburgh, Sr Canaan, NY

Dimitri Kolomiets