DePaula Chevrolet

785 Central Ave,
Albany, New York 12206
DePaula Chevrolet Info
About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you. We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!! Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

About DePaula Chevrolet

• Social Networking
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Superbob
3/27/2015

"I really liked the dealership "

.i told the sail man what I would like and that's what I got there was no bull . Dennis was great with me and my wife .

Dennis miller

kbean
3/25/2015

"Didn't expect this from a domestic dealer"

Had made an appt. with the svc dept, a pleasant woman name Shannon, she set me up with Marc on the Gold Team, I felt like royalty right away from the moment i booked a service for a safety recall. Not purchasing my vehicle at Depaula Chevrolet I was nervous about coming in and what type of svc to expect. I pulled up to the garage,the door came open right away. I was greeted by a young man whom later I learned CJ, he directed me to pull my car into the repair shop, he smiled all the while, as I reached for the door handle to open the car, CJ, had ahold of it already and said "good morning", what a relief in this day and age. So my hands full of papers to grade that morning,he offered to help me. I as directed to Marc the service person I was set up with for the recall I needed done. Marc greeted me promptly as I entered the office. He had the service order already pre-written, he reiterated the recall needed and asked if i needed anything else, I responded and said no thank you. He said great, may I have a service technician perform a free courtesy inspection of the vehicle, I said by all means please. I know 4 th grade children and nothing about cars. I was told service would take 45 minutes. Marc walked me to the lounge area, offered me a coffee, i had a coffee, graded some papers, and in 35 minutes, Marc came in and said my car was completed, he walked to me the svc area, there was my filthy white Traverse, freshly washed, and guess what, CJ hand drying it. It's not even 8am, and these great people shine with bright enthusiasm, and it was a Monday. So Marc gave me my invoice and a copy of the check he had done for me with no issues to report. On the dashboard of car, a thank you for allowing us to serve me, signed by Marc. I exited the dealer with complete confidence and utter amazement. Highly recommend this Dealer.Just go in for a tour and watch how it works, other dealers and some within minutes that i've been less pleased with ,should spend an hour or two and see how the customer experience at Depaula is .

Marc Rosebeck CJ

kimz
3/25/2015

"pleasent experience working with Andrew Kuhn"

I had my car in the shop to have some work done. I was greeted by Andrew. He was very welcoming and made my time at DePaula very pleasant. I was worried about how much it was going to cost. He reassured me that I would not be told things I did not need to have done, nor would I be over charged. I look forward to working with Andrew next time I bring my car in for service. Thanks again Andrew!!

Andrew Kuhn

Nannashelly
3/18/2015

"I HATE car shopping"

I have always driven a 4dr Chevy, shopped around other makes and dealers. I just stopped in at DePaula Chevrolet to look at the interior of an Equinox, I wasn't even going to talk to anybody, Damien Dedonatis approached me in the lot (on a nasty cold windy day no less) and just started chatting... no pressure, no bull, had me cracking up, picked up my new (certified used) decked out Traverse that night. He is entertaining, funny, but takes his business serious and makes you feel like he has your back. No buyers remorse or regrets here, I LOVE my SUV, I still hate car shopping, but Damien made it much more pleasant.

Damien Dedonatis

reckel
3/17/2015

"Great Experience"

I have purchased several vehicles over the years from different dealers and Depaula is by far one of the best experiences I have had purchasing a vehicle. No non sense!

Joseph Fifie

Yang
3/14/2015

"fast service"

I test drive my car last week and decided to buy it 4 days later, Marcus was helpful, everything went fast and smoothly. It was nice experience

Marcus Brandon

Godfrey30
3/08/2015

"I bought two cars"

My salesman Damien Dedonatis was awesome I have told a lot of friends about him. And he will work to get the best deal possible.

Damion Dedonatis

lyons0603
3/07/2015

"Satisfying experience"

Damien and George on Finance really came through for us when our own bank would not, and I got a brand new car because of them. Thanks for your hard work guys, look forward to seeing you again at my first service! Highly recommend Depaula, especially Damien as your Sales Consultant. You can tell he loves his job and takes great pride in his work. Don't forget Damien, When all else fails restart your computer! :)

Damien DeDonatis

sean
3/05/2015

"experience, above and beyond"

This goes out to Damien DeDonotis- EXTRAORDINARY sales person. If you are looking for a car or truck, new or used- then i highly recommend this guy. Damien knows his business when it comes to vehicles and was more than fair and polite when shopping. Damien goes the full stretch to make sure you get what you want. Hat's off to the crew!!!

Damien DeDonotis

rdavidson
3/04/2015

"kudos"

To be treated with the utmost respect while being able to choose the right car that was a fit for my need and the courtesy to not coerce or pressure me into something that was not of my choice, I can certainly offer nothing but Kudos for a great car dealership.......thank you Depaula Chevrolet!!!

Reviews of Michael Sacco