DePaula Chevrolet

785 Central Ave,
Albany, New York 12206
DePaula Chevrolet Info
About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you. We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!! Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

About DePaula Chevrolet

• Social Networking
  • Indoor Customer Parking
sb123
6/29/2015

"Purchase from Rachael Mayer"

I had a very enjoyable experience at the DePaula PreOwned vehicle center. I went in looking at multiple Nissan Rogues I had seen online and I was impressed with their quality and cleanliness. Rachael was upbeat, friendly and able to answer my questions. She made a process that is often lengthy, relaxing. She should be applauded for her hard work and great attitude.

Rachael Mayer

Hal&Bets
6/19/2015

"Great customer service"

Joe Fifield made our used car purchase pleasant and trouble free. He was knowledgeable and courteous and though our 2012 Ford Focus was surely not the most expensive car on the lot, we could not have been treated better if we'd been buying a late model Mercedes. He respected our having done research on Edmunds.com and seriously considered those parameters when negotiating the final price. The vehicle was delivered in impeccable condition, and we love it. Not only were staff open to follow-up questions, but they also (much to our surprise) gave us the promise of free oil changes and tire rotation for 12 months. Such a deal! We would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a used car.

Joe Fifield, Tom Speziale, and Nick (don't know his last name)

Tylerlorette
6/17/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I had a great experience with the sales team at DePaula Chevrolet. I purchased a pre-owned 2013 Ford Escape. The employees here made the deal happen for me. Alex Doin and Tom S, the business manager, provided excellent service and got me approved and in the vehicle I wanted. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new Chevrolet or something pre-owned at their new pre-owned car lot. Thanks again.

Alex Doin, Tom S (Business Manager)

Retired trucker
6/09/2015

"Good to go!"

DePaula Chevrolet's Sales Consultant Damien DeDonatis made it happen. The dealership found the truck we wanted, plus the extras to make it ours. It was a smooth process with a perfect outcome.

Damien DeDonatis

Kim
6/01/2015

"We are so Happy!"

So happy w/ our 2015 Chevy Trax and 2015 Chevy Silverado! Alex Doin gave us excellent personal attention and service. Howard and I are ecsatic! TX my friend!

Alex Doin

Constance
5/21/2015

"Michael Cecchini, Sales"

Michael Cecchini was professional, courteous, and guided us through leasing a 2015 Silverado PIck Up with no problem. We looked at the vehicle yesterday and drove it off the lot today. Very impressed with Mr. Cecchini's efficiency in closing this transaction. I am a very impatient person when it comes to car salesmen but Mr. Cecchini calmed me down, explained all my options, put me completely at ease, took care of all the paperwork. I am very pleased. He even got me very interested in another lease for another vehicle that I will seriously look into.

Michael Cecchini

Bmkl
5/15/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I always dread a car buying experience and was not looking forward to the "game" so to speak. Joe Fifield and Depaula have changed that for me. This was absolutely the best experience, no games just excellent customer service and I have already told everyone I know. We went to several dealers and Depaula and Joe treated us best!! We bought a 2010 Hyundai that I found online and when we drove to Depaula to take a look at it we met Joe. He told us they just took the car in and brought us to see it in the shop. It was clear it was being well taken care of and prepared for sale. It was actually the best thing to really get to see the bones of the car and how well it was being taken care of. Even the guys in the shop made us feel confident they would be sure the car was in the best and safest condition when/if we bought it and they sure delivered! We bought the car for our daughter and she loves it!!! We drove off the lot not feeling like we were sold too but like we were worked with. Mike Sacco called us within a day or so to make sure all was well. That goes a long way. Customers want to know they are appreciated and cared about and Depaula made that a priority.

BrokeCollegeKid06
5/13/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I went in for an appraisal on my car. Had no credit and ended up walking out with great payments on a 2011 Malibu LT.

Mike Zanchelli Nicholas Dileva-Cordi

NRDeMeo
5/05/2015

"Service"

I highly recommend DePaula Service, they are very fast and Mark as a service representative is highly professional and knowledgeable - service took less than an hour - and they washed my car too! Thanks again Mark!

Mark in service

Jgianatasio70
4/29/2015

"A great experience"

I was looking to trade in my Equinox and did an intern net search,and got a call from Damien DeDonatis and what a pleasure he set everything up for me all I had to do was show up the next day and the Equinox was there for me to test drive.i showed up and everything went so smooth no pressure,no surprises, it was a real pleasure buying this car from this dealership. Damien thanks for making my car buying experience a pleasure.

Damien DeDonatis