DePaula Chevrolet

785 Central Ave,
Albany, New York 12206
DePaula Chevrolet Info
About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you. We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!! Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

About DePaula Chevrolet

• Indoor Customer Parking
Constance
5/21/2015

"Michael Cecchini, Sales"

Michael Cecchini was professional, courteous, and guided us through leasing a 2015 Silverado PIck Up with no problem. We looked at the vehicle yesterday and drove it off the lot today. Very impressed with Mr. Cecchini's efficiency in closing this transaction. I am a very impatient person when it comes to car salesmen but Mr. Cecchini calmed me down, explained all my options, put me completely at ease, took care of all the paperwork. I am very pleased. He even got me very interested in another lease for another vehicle that I will seriously look into.

Michael Cecchini

Bmkl
5/15/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I always dread a car buying experience and was not looking forward to the "game" so to speak. Joe Fifield and Depaula have changed that for me. This was absolutely the best experience, no games just excellent customer service and I have already told everyone I know. We went to several dealers and Depaula and Joe treated us best!! We bought a 2010 Hyundai that I found online and when we drove to Depaula to take a look at it we met Joe. He told us they just took the car in and brought us to see it in the shop. It was clear it was being well taken care of and prepared for sale. It was actually the best thing to really get to see the bones of the car and how well it was being taken care of. Even the guys in the shop made us feel confident they would be sure the car was in the best and safest condition when/if we bought it and they sure delivered! We bought the car for our daughter and she loves it!!! We drove off the lot not feeling like we were sold too but like we were worked with. Mike Sacco called us within a day or so to make sure all was well. That goes a long way. Customers want to know they are appreciated and cared about and Depaula made that a priority.

BrokeCollegeKid06
5/13/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I went in for an appraisal on my car. Had no credit and ended up walking out with great payments on a 2011 Malibu LT.

Mike Zanchelli Nicholas Dileva-Cordi

NRDeMeo
5/05/2015

"Service"

I highly recommend DePaula Service, they are very fast and Mark as a service representative is highly professional and knowledgeable - service took less than an hour - and they washed my car too! Thanks again Mark!

Mark in service

Jgianatasio70
4/29/2015

"A great experience"

I was looking to trade in my Equinox and did an intern net search,and got a call from Damien DeDonatis and what a pleasure he set everything up for me all I had to do was show up the next day and the Equinox was there for me to test drive.i showed up and everything went so smooth no pressure,no surprises, it was a real pleasure buying this car from this dealership. Damien thanks for making my car buying experience a pleasure.

Damien DeDonatis

Equinox owner
4/27/2015

"Car buying experience"

I had a great experience at DePaula. The team spent a lot of time trying to help me find the right vehicle for me and didn't try to pressure me into something I couldn't afford. They also answered all of the questions I had about the process which made me more comfortable with my ultimate purchase.

Dennis Miller

Heatherh1
4/21/2015

"Service Dept"

I had a great experience at the dealership they were able to help me where I needed to go and they also that the work done by the promised time. I always have a great experience when I go to have my work done and they make me feel like family.

Marc Rosebeck

Sara
4/21/2015

"Hot Truck"

I just had the BEST experience buying a vehicle at De Paula Chevrolet I have EVER had anywhere else in my lifetime! My sales person was Michael Cecchini. He made my truck buying experience very enjoyable and a lot of fun! I walked in there not even wanting a truck but I NEEDED a truck. I told him what I needed and I also told him what I did not want. He led me to the PERFECT truck within 2 minutes of being there. When I seen the truck I immediately MELTED I fell IN LOOOOOVE with it. I am a sports car person and I never thought I would ever fall in love with a truck. By him doing that, it immediately relieved a lot of stress of me paying for something I really don't want but I NEEDED! Mike was very professional and enjoyable the whole time I was there. He was even cool when I first walked out on the GREAT deal because of nerves and anxiety of buying a new vehicle. BUT, I called the next morning saying I wanted the vehicle. I never felt awkward even after all that happened. NO ONE especialy MICHAEL CECCHINI, showed ANY frustration with me or aggrivation. The next visit there to pick up the truck was very professional and I felt very secure with my decision. I NEVER ONCE felt pressured and NOT ONCE did i feel annoyed by an employee there. Mike was THE MAIN STRESS RELEIVER in this buying experience! I will recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!!

shawndel1234
4/18/2015

"Alex at DePaula is the man!"

I came into depaula expecting overzealous salesmen and overpriced used cars. What i got was Alex Dion a down to earth professional who took his time and explained my options. I walked out leasing a brand new car for about the same price as i would have paid for a used car! Joe Celeone finalized the deal and was awesome as well explained all the extra protection they offer for the vehicle. Great customer service! Great experience!

Alex Doin

katiebuch1
4/14/2015

"best dealership"

I bought my last 2 cars from depaula and both times I had a wonderful experience .Alex Doin helped me every step of the way in my purchase of the new chevy cruze I love my new car thanks alex for all of your help . Highly recommend this place and Alex to anyone interested in buying a new car !

Reviews of Michael Sacco