DePaula Chevrolet

785 Central Ave,
Albany, New York 12206
DePaula Chevrolet Info
About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you. We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!! Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

About DePaula Chevrolet

• Indoor Customer Parking
Equinox owner
4/27/2015

"Car buying experience"

I had a great experience at DePaula. The team spent a lot of time trying to help me find the right vehicle for me and didn't try to pressure me into something I couldn't afford. They also answered all of the questions I had about the process which made me more comfortable with my ultimate purchase.

Dennis Miller

Heatherh1
4/21/2015

"Service Dept"

I had a great experience at the dealership they were able to help me where I needed to go and they also that the work done by the promised time. I always have a great experience when I go to have my work done and they make me feel like family.

Marc Rosebeck

Sara
4/21/2015

"Hot Truck"

I just had the BEST experience buying a vehicle at De Paula Chevrolet I have EVER had anywhere else in my lifetime! My sales person was Michael Cecchini. He made my truck buying experience very enjoyable and a lot of fun! I walked in there not even wanting a truck but I NEEDED a truck. I told him what I needed and I also told him what I did not want. He led me to the PERFECT truck within 2 minutes of being there. When I seen the truck I immediately MELTED I fell IN LOOOOOVE with it. I am a sports car person and I never thought I would ever fall in love with a truck. By him doing that, it immediately relieved a lot of stress of me paying for something I really don't want but I NEEDED! Mike was very professional and enjoyable the whole time I was there. He was even cool when I first walked out on the GREAT deal because of nerves and anxiety of buying a new vehicle. BUT, I called the next morning saying I wanted the vehicle. I never felt awkward even after all that happened. NO ONE especialy MICHAEL CECCHINI, showed ANY frustration with me or aggrivation. The next visit there to pick up the truck was very professional and I felt very secure with my decision. I NEVER ONCE felt pressured and NOT ONCE did i feel annoyed by an employee there. Mike was THE MAIN STRESS RELEIVER in this buying experience! I will recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!!

shawndel1234
4/18/2015

"Alex at DePaula is the man!"

I came into depaula expecting overzealous salesmen and overpriced used cars. What i got was Alex Dion a down to earth professional who took his time and explained my options. I walked out leasing a brand new car for about the same price as i would have paid for a used car! Joe Celeone finalized the deal and was awesome as well explained all the extra protection they offer for the vehicle. Great customer service! Great experience!

Alex Doin

katiebuch1
4/14/2015

"best dealership"

I bought my last 2 cars from depaula and both times I had a wonderful experience .Alex Doin helped me every step of the way in my purchase of the new chevy cruze I love my new car thanks alex for all of your help . Highly recommend this place and Alex to anyone interested in buying a new car !

2lucky
4/12/2015

"2nd time buying from DePaula"

This is my 2nd time buying from DePaula with George DeJesus as my trusted sales specialist. Absolutely amazing service when it comes to purchasing your auto. My friends, family members, and myself now for the second time have all bought vehicles through DePaula and everyone of us experienced the same great outstanding treatment and service that is bar none to any other in the area we experienced in the area. If your in the market for a auto stop at DePaula first and ask George DeJesus to assist you with your next purchase. Great specialist... no pressure, explains everything calmly, let's you ask tons of questions, and you know your always coming first with George and DePaula. Great family to do business with.

George DeJesus

Mary Ann
4/10/2015

"Service department gem"

I have had the good fortune of dealing with Andrew Kuhn on the last two trips to the DePaula service department. Andrew goes out of his way to greet each customer in a friendly and respectful way. I witnessed him shaking the hand of the customer in front of me and thanking him for serving our country upon learning that he was in the military . He assured me that he was not ignoring me as I waited my turn. Andrew was able to listen effectively to my concerns and quickly make arrangements to address the issues with no inconvenience to me. I have two sons of my own about Andrews age and I hope that they treat their customers with the same respect and concern. DePaula is lucky to have Andrew as an employee. He is a gem.

Andrew Kuhn

Goobie
4/09/2015

"Best Salesman Damien DeDonatis"

Friendly, helpful, really knows his stuff. Damien DeDonatis went the extra mile to help us find a truck. He suggested many vehicles and possibly leasing one to be the best option. My husband has cancer and we had to buy closer to where he receives chemo. I would recommend anyone who goes to Depaula to look him up. You won't be sorry. ??

Matt
4/08/2015

"Very Friendly Salesman"

My salesman's name was Damien DeDonatis. I would recommend him to anyone. He was very friendly, personable and knowledgeable. He made the car buying ordeal a lot less painful. In the end I got a great truck at a good price.

Litalry22
4/08/2015

"Great Car buying experience with an amazing Salesman!!"

I recently had a great experience with DePaula. I came knowing what i wanted to purchase for a vehicle, but did have some questions regarding finance. I worked with Damien, who was so very helpful, experienced, and friendly! He explained everything in detail to me-from financing options to their current deals and incentives. I never felt rushed or pressured, like i have experienced in the past at other dealerships. Damien made me feel that there were no other customers he had to assist at that time (although there were plenty). The day i came to get my car, Damien had it all ready to go, gave me a thourough walk through of it and even gave me 3 loaves of bread he made himself. I would HIGHLY recommend DePaula if you are loooking for a car/truck/SUV and make sure you ask for Damien.....he not only sells cars, he also bakes amazing bread! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reviews of Michael Sacco