DePaula Chevrolet

785 Central Ave,
Albany, New York 12206
DePaula Chevrolet Info
About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you. We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!! Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

About DePaula Chevrolet

• Indoor Customer Parking
PTD Suburban
4/29/2016

"Best in the business "

Couldn't ask for a higher level of customer service. This is the second vehicle I've purchases from Depaula Chevrolet and the experience was top notch.

TomfromWorcesterNY
4/25/2016

"New car purchase"

All the guys were great, efficient, competent, and friendly. The process went quicker than I anticipated, and I left thinking that the next car I buy from will be from Depaula.

Tyler Watson

Monroec
4/23/2016

"Very helpful"

Salesman Finance manager-man who's car were very thorough .Alvin was very helpful person to get me car leasebut he would help me with the car was very professional

Natalies216
4/23/2016

"Damien was an amazing dealer he really took great care of me"

everyone here was extremely helpful and helped me get the best deal possible ! I did spend a lot of time here but it was all worth it I got a really good deal everyone did everything they could do to help me

Casey

Bfuni
4/20/2016

"Good salesmen with no pressure "

No pressure and worked with us to make the deal. Good tech support and quick no hassle financing. Alvin Porter took time to explain options and made the process painless.

Alvin porter

Kiara23
4/20/2016

"Excellence guaranteed. "

These guys are amazing. A gentleman by the name of Michael helped me find a car, the car that I was originally looking at was a stick shift and I wasn't aware until I got there but he helped me find a car that was right for me and walked me through the process every step of the way!!

ann123

"excellent service. "

I visited a few dealers before going to DePaula but the customer service here is excellent. Mike Medeiros the sales man was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Mike Medeiros

Kaylyn_93

"Good experience "

My boyfriend and I were in desperate need of a vehicle ASAP. We saw a car online that was stationed with depaula and called to make a test drive, etc. we worked with joe Fifield who was honestly just amazing. I literally even texted him throughout the process and he was always there for us. Needless to say we got our vehicle. A few weeks later joe called personally to see how everything was with the car which you don't really see with other dealerships. They actually really care here. We actually also got a card from Joe with his contact info on it yesterday (almost 2 months later.. Still caring) just reminding us they're there for us and if anything happens to go there & they would work with us (knock on wood) lol but yea the experience was amazing and Joe was amazing. Also the head manager was hilarious and also there for us through it all. I would recommend Joe. If you do recommend Joe feel free to say my name Kaylyn :)

Joe Fifield

BarryL
4/19/2016

"Marcus Brandon beats expectations AGAIN!"

It's our third vehicle from DePaula Chevrolet, and the singular reason we keep coming back is the professional, personable, hard working attitude we see in Marcus Brandon. Hands down the best car "salesman" we have ever worked with. Promote him ahead of peers! We went straight to Marcus when we decided to find the two vehicles because we knew hat the outcome would be - superior service. It's amazing to see him juggling all that goes into a car deal for us and several other customer deals simultaneously. Thank you again for hitting this out of the park for us.

Marcus Brandon

Dk22
4/18/2016

"I highly recommend DePaula and Marvus!"

Although I am thrilled with my car and most, my last service call I question. Have been told rust removal from rosters is not needed and was charged for. Other than that 5 stars!

Marcus