DePaula Chevrolet

DePaula Chevrolet

Call
DePaula Chevrolet Info
About DePaula Chevrolet

We are Located on the Avenue at Central and Everett (on both corners!) Come see our INTERNET SALES TEAM!! Your needs come first here! Feel free to call our INTERNET SALES TEAM Toll FREE or email us at sales@depaula.com for more information or additional photos of any vehicle you are interested in! Thanks for shopping with the DePaula Family! We look forward to hearing from you. We can get you financed and on the road today! No Credit? No Problem! YOU CAN GET FINANCED HERE! Just go to the Finance section of our site & fill out a credit application. We will not lose a deal to price or payment!!! Be sure not to lose your chance to save with us!! Welcome all Allstar, Action & Salisbury Chevrolet customers. We invite you to join the DePaula Family. Become a Preferred Customer and get great deals on sales, service and parts. Welcome to the DePaula Chevrolet Family & we hope to see you soon!

About DePaula Chevrolet

• Social Networking
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Ruffbear7
10/09/2014

"2011 Equinox Trials and Tribulations"

My praise begins and ends with my experience with the salesman, Tim, who is no longer there. I decided to only use the dealership for service and it has been a huge mistake. I kept telling them I wasn't getting anywhere near the gas mileage predicted. They did all kinds of things over two years, charging me each time. Finally, I started getting the predicted mileage. I have sat in the lounge for hours with no one coming to tell me what's up with my vehicle. I always have to go to the office to ask. They charge an arm and a leg for most everything. The tires I bought kept losing pressure so I went to Warren Tire to put nitrogen in them. Twice, my check engine light came on just a mile from DePaula after just having my vehicle serviced. Today, they made it sound as though re-alignment was part of the 60,000 mile upkeep, then charged me $70 for an alignment after I just had one there in March, and didn't ask me if I wanted it done. They also charged me for an oil change when I still had 50% oil life (and the last oil change, they forgot to re-set the oil life meter, so I had to go back). On top of that, the bill was almost 10% higher than the estimate, but the team leader didn't say a word. I left a message for the general manager at 11:40 a.m. and sent an e-mail to the service manager at 2 p.m., both with detailed complaints. The general manager finally called me at 3 p.m. on my home phone, not the cell I asked him to call. Because I am such a good customer, he is giving me $150 off future service, detailing my car, and topping off my tank when I bring it for detailing. I will use the $150 an seek service elsewhere after that. I am tired of being treated like dirt, paying too much, and complaining every visit. BTW I also praise places that do a good job and always thank cashiers who are efficient and friendly. Normally, I have no problems getting good service.

Green Team Leader

Mark649
6/29/2014

"Watch this dealership like a hawk. Not honest people at all"

In May I was interested in purchasing a new 2015 chevy suburban. Called salesman who I have dealt with before. Advised him of this and he said he would call me when one comes in . He called and I couldn't get to the dealership so he brought the car to my business. Suburban involved in accident on way to my business. Called a few days later and said no worries they have another suburban coming in. I asked what kind of equipment on this one and he said very similar to the one involved in accident. Something told me something was fishy. I went to DePaula when they were closed and I found the one with the damage outside their collision shop. I took many photos VIN number , sticker etc. DePaula salesman calls me and says new one coming in any day. I said fax me the information of the hmmmm New One that is enroute. Sure enough just what I thought the same VIN number as one in accident. They said it was a different vehicle. To sum of the story I received numerousl calls from salesman, management etc and said how can we make this better. I was like very easy. Send me the information of the new one coming in and that will be how you can satisfy me. Of course never got a fax or any true explanation from any of the main people at DePaula. I was one step ahead of their game and I had the salesman come to my office. We sat down and he told me again that here is the information on the new suburban. Sure enough same VIN number. I just about threw him out of my office and said we are all done. NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Just wondering how many times they have done this to other customers. Turned it over to Attorney General and its in their hands. So you decide from this story. Do you want to buy a car from these folks. I think not.

Salesman first name is Dario. Not to be trusted

richard10
6/02/2014

"5 Star Service"

This is the 4th car I've either purchased or leased from DePaula. There is no hassle and I'm treated respectfully by the mostly male staff. I buy my cars myself and have had terrible experiences elsewhere from salesmen who feel that females aren't capable of buying more than a pair of shoes. I will probably never shop for cars anywhere else. It's always a great experience.

Dan Pakatar

Ralphdinardo
5/25/2014

"Great experience "

Most fun buying a car I have had in a long time. Honest good people no curve balls, just plain old down to earth good sales force.

Mike Fountain and Dan Pakatar

Jcsr125
5/22/2014

"Volvo Service"

Dropped my car off for service last week (had a weird sputtering issue when braking) and didn't wait at all for someone to help. I was actually shocked how quickly I was tended to. I don't know that much about cars and the guy there was super nice and helpful and talked me thru what he thought was wrong, how they would fix the problem, and how long it would take. The car was fixed a day earlier than expected and all seems to be good since picking it up. Would definitely recommend this place.

Albanybarcomb23
5/21/2014

"Chevy Equinox"

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox from a salesman at Depaula named George Polino. He was extremely professional and personable. I felt completely comfortable with everything he explained to me and trusted that he did everything he could to provide me with exactly what I needed and wanted within my price point. George and his managers, Mike, Keith and Paul, were excellent representatives of the company and I would not go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. I will be calling George in a couple of years for a trade!

George Polino

JiilyK

"Excellent Customer Service"

I recently purchased a 2014 equinox from DePaula. They very helpful from beginning to end. I was even able to take same day delivery! Thanks

Dan P and Dominick

PappaJD
5/20/2014

"Thanks for the experience"

It was time to trade in my H3 since it was finally just about paid off and my extended coverages were about to expire. So I gave the guys at DePaula the chance to earn my business after doing some research online. I thought I wanted a Equinox but after learning more about the vehicle at the store and the test drive I saw a new 2014 Silverado Crew Cab 4WD LTZ Z71 in Black loaded coming into their service area. My son said ... WoooW. Needless to say they made the numbers work out on my trade and a great lease. It was nice to be given a clear explaination of what I needed to do which wasn't much since so much was done by them that day that I was able to drive home with my kids that day. Thanks again and I will be back for my free first oil change on them and GM services.

aneram

"A Wonderful Dealership"

Working with Paul at DePaula was a wonderful experience. He set me up with a fantastic 3 year lease on a brand new Chevy Cruze and I love the car so much! I left feeling confident that I was given the best deal I could have gotten and I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly and my car is absolutely wonderful. I get frequent correspondence from the dealership on the maintenance on my vehicle, and while I luckily haven't needed it yet, they have made themselves and their services very available should anything happen to my car. Five stars!

mark swatling
5/20/2014

"Woukdnt go anywhere else!"

No reason to go anywhere else! Excellent sales team and friendly atmosphere from the minute you walk in the door!I would use DePaula again!

Ryan R