Dean Patterson Chevrolet

Klick Lewis

Kenny Ross Chevrolet Buick GMC

wildhorse71
2/20/2007

"You are not alone! They were rude with me when I tried to..."

You are not alone! They were rude with me when I tried to tell them there was something wrong with our new Tahoe.The engine was making a bad knocking which they told me was normal.After my third attempt, they suggested that since I was a woman, I don't really understand what noises an engine should make! I've since started taking it to another dealer. A remanufactured engine is on its way shortly. The noise I kept hearing is bearings going bad and knocking. One visit and they only had to come out and listen. It was just that easy. These people have no excuse to be in the car business.They are only looking to turn profit at our expense and then do everything in their power to avoid you after the sale. And the owner will not even talk to you. BUYER BEWARE!!!

wildhorse71
2/19/2007

"Save your money! They don't stand behind their product,..."

Save your money! They don't stand behind their product, their service mechanics couldn't drink a glass of water without screwing it up and with the lies they tell, they could fertilize the midwest. Their idea of GM CERTIFIED USED CAR is to give you the vehicle and see how many things you can find.I just happent to have been a mechanic and found numerous problems with my $30,000 used vehicle that an ASE certified mechanic should have found and that the average joe would probably miss without rolling around underneath. You are trusting that they do the 100+ point check, but they couldn't have. They did attemp to fix it, but caused more problems when the did!And now they won't fix their mistakes now that it is out of warranty. I am in the hole over$1000 on this vehicle. I was warned not to go here, but some people can overreact to small problems. Well, thats why I am here. To tell all that I can to save your money and time and go elsewhere. Even if you buy brand new, any problems are being fixed by morons. They are using the certified program to push sales at the expense of the customer. Numerous attempts to talk to Dean Patterson himself failed.They are only friendly until you are driving off the lot. The pricing was decent,but not when you factor in the horrors that happened. Overall, I feel that I was nothing more than a sucker with a wallet. I will NEVER return to this dealership and if you are here for an honest fact(not opinion), my experience was one that I hope I can help you avoid. Thank You.

NO LONGER THERE

schultzie
2/16/2007

"At the ripe age of 65, and after buying many cars and..."

At the ripe age of 65, and after buying many cars and trucks over my many years, I have found the buying at Pattersons has been an exp. I wish I had discovered during earlier purchases. I first bought from Patterson in buying a new 2004 Trail blazer from a young salesman named Jack Williams. I returned and purchased a new silverado from Patterson and was pleasantly surprised to find the same Jack Williams as General Sales Manager. I have since recommended Pattersons and Jack to my daughter and numerous friends. Some have bought, including my daughter and all have had nothing but good things to say about Dean Pattersons and Jack Williams

Jack Williams