Delray Buick GMC

Product Specialist

August 14, 2017

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

- fgfrazier

I purchased a 2013 GMC Terrain on August 10, 2017. Fernando Pagan was- no, is my Product Specialist. He has won my trust in knowing that he will be there for me for the life of my ownership of the vehicle, not just the point of sale. He is willing to answer questions whenever I need him. Tony Eroglu, Finance Director gave me a miraculous deal! He took his time with me and made sure that I was happy. To top it all off- the Service Manager, Bob Viccica reached out to me to make sure that Fernando had done a good job in selling me the car, and Aric Gasper- MANAGING PARTNER reached out to me, offering their personal cell numbers for feedback on my experience! I am a Delray GMC customer for life, and will certainly recommend this great dealership and its committed staff of professionals.

Fernando Pagan
Robert Viccica
Other Employees : Aric Gasper

August 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Ruth1234

This is the third Buick I have purchased and the second encore from Delray Buick. THOMAS WEST AND BOB HEINSON have been a wonderful help in helping me in purchasing a new car taking care of and being patient with me in learning all the new things in the new car.

Thomas West
Robert Heinsohn

August 10, 2017

"used car sales experience "

- sbg3

although i didn't purchase a vehicle my salesperson, Leon was helpful,professional and did everything he could to make my experience possitive. he is excellent.

Leon Timothee