Delray Buick GMC

Used Vehicle Sales
Jordan Schear, Product Specialist, Delray Buick GMC

Product Specialist

May 23, 2017

"Fast and very organized."

- Denali7420

I'm a true GMC truck fan. I buy at many broward dealerships and decided to give Delray Buick GMC a chance because they had many Sierra Denali's in stock. Very happy with this dealership! Will buy more vehicles here. Thanks Jordan

Timothy Jacques

May 19, 2017

"A wonderful purchasing experience with outstanding people"

- Cm86c4

I have easily purchased over 30 new and used cars, many from dealers hundreds of miles from my home. I will admit when traveling to a a dealer out of town chasing a car one finds on the internet can be a scary experience. The first concern is the car, is the dealer portraying it honestly? Is the dealer trying to hide something? The second concern is are you going to get stuck with the worst salesperson in the dealership because I am sure only 10% of internet leads actually turn into sales. Delray Buick GMC was easily 2 hours plus from my home and I was drawn there for one specific vehicle. The vehicle was absolutely as nice as portrayed and the dealership did an outstanding job providing all the reference materials right up front via AutoTrader to make the selection process confidence inspiring. From the first call, speaking with George Deeb, I felt comfortable that my needs were important. I understand the car buying process extremely well and will always make that clear when speaking to a new dealer. To me this is an antiseptic transaction, you have something I want, you have something you want rid of. If we can treat each other civilly and not attempt to take advantage of one another there is absolutely no reason the purchase process can not be stress free and simple. George made this process exactly that, but he went even further. George was tenacious in completing the deal because we had a specific situation which required some additional leg work. I can not say enough good about his excellent communication skills as well as his amazing follow up methods. To say we were pleased is a gross understatement. I would also like to recognize Gary Andrews, whom we dealt with also, as a reasonable and friendly part of the transaction. Gary entered into the transaction during negotiation and financing discussions and left with nothing other than a positive and comfortable feeling. The whole purchase process was a model for what a dealership vehicle purchase experience should be. I can recccomend George Deeb beyond a shadow of a doubt and I truly believe if you enter this dealership with realistic expectations you will be no less impressed than I was.

George Deeb
Gary Andrews

May 17, 2017

"Jordan Schear -- Great Job!"

- jimgar

Jordan was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Never a pressure moment. The process moved smoothly and we are extremely happy with everything. Already recommending him and Delray Buick GMC to friends.

Other Employees : Tim Jacques