Denny Ford Lincoln Mercury

Denny Ford Lincoln Mercury
Denny Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

Bommarito Ford

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

"I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed..."

I love the MKX that we purchased. I was very impressed with the New Owner evening that introduce their staff and explained a lot about my vehicle.

Mike West

"I went to all dealerships in and around town to look for..."

I went to all dealerships in and around town to look for a car and Denny Ford was by far the best. The others would pressure me to buy a certain car or they would give the price far too high or they would not be interested in selling a car to me. Al Mesko was wonderful to work with and everything was perfect in the end. On that day, I was supposed to return a rental car in St. Louis and was actually thinking to buy my car in St. Louis, but to top the great experience with Denny Ford, Al Mesko even arranged for a driver to drive behind me to St. Louis and take me back to Rolla, where I picked up my new car.

Al Mesko

"This a local dealership with small town curb appeal and..."

This a local dealership with small town curb appeal and outstanding customer service. My salesperson was Ms. Jodi Cook, she was phenomenal from the beginning, and worked dilegently to make sure I was getting the vehicle I wanted which is a 2012 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 Super Crew 5.0L V8 with chrome package at a reasonable price. Denny Ford Lincoln Mercury of Rolla, Missouri cares about you as the customer, sure they want to sell you a vehicle, but they want you to be happy with your purchase and will go out of their way to ensure your happiness. There is no high pressure sales tactics, or salesperson following you around the lot. Additionally, if they don't have a vehicle on the lot you like, they will locate one for you and have it delivered. I generally deal with larger dealerships because that is where I thought you generally would get a better deal, but I was proven wrong by this dealership, becasue my best deal came from them. Mr. Dewey Gray who is the General Sale Manager was phenomenal as well, he was willing to go above and beyond what most dealerships are willing to do to ensure customer satisfaction, and to earn repeat business from me as a customer. They have a motto that says Where We Refuse To Be Undersold or Out Serviced, and they stand by this 100%. You will be hard pressed to find this commitment anywhere else. This for me is the first of many purchases that I will make from Denny Ford Lincoln Mercury.

Jodi Cook

"We appreciate the attention to what we needed. Our..."

We appreciate the attention to what we needed. Our questions were answered. There was no pressure while we made our decisions. We were given technical details of the models we test drove. The incentives were explained fully and our options outlined. Our trade-in value was fair. Everyone we worked with throughout the purchase process put us first. While we were in the show room, I noticed that each and every customer that walked through the door was promptly acknowledged and assisted by someone within a few minutes (1-3 min. estimate). At the end of our purchase, we were introduced to the service center. They too were friendly and explained their maintenance offers (e.g. service points included with oil changes and free oil change for every so many purchased oil changes). We did Internet research prior to contacting multiple dealerships via their on-line web sites. Of the 8 or 9 I contacted Mr. Mesko was the first to respond and help us us. Only one other even responded to our requests (Toyota dealership in St. Robert, MO). There were several makes/models under consideration. We feel that this is a good indication of customer service. This is what got us to enter Denny Ford for the first time. Our experience there will make return.

Al Mesko

"All of the employees have been very responsive to our..."

All of the employees have been very responsive to our needs. We have been a customer of Denny Ford for 10 years, that's why!

Jerry, Dan, Mary Jane,

"We had a wonderful experience in purchasing out new..."

We had a wonderful experience in purchasing out new Explorer. Jodi was great working with us and showing us all the ins and outs of the new car. Assisting us in syncing everything up and ensuring that it would work. The finance lady was helpful and very patient when my husband didn't understand some of the financing paperwork. She worked at it until he was able to understand.

Jodi Cook, and finance,

"I submitted specifications for two new trucks. Denny Ford..."

I submitted specifications for two new trucks. Denny Ford was low bidder. The trucks were recieved as bid with no problems.I would recommend Denny Ford to anyone.

Al Mesko

"Hannon was very friendly and accommodating, but did not..."

Hannon was very friendly and accommodating, but did not try to hard-sell us at any point. He worked hard to find us something we would be happy with, but was not pushy about it. He and Dewey were willing to meet us more than halfway to get us a deal that was acceptable financially. The car is everything they said it was, and we are happy with it. Thanks to both of you.

Hannon Cyrus, Dewey Gray