Dependable Dodge

Dependable Dodge
Call
Dependable Dodge Info

"They ruined my car"

I took my car to their body shop and they completely ruined my beautiful car. Their body shop manager, ozzy, who happens to be the biggest lier in the world, has no knowledge about anything concerning cars.

Ozzy

"outstanding. ."

I received a great price for a new Ram 1500. Best interest rate offer from all the dealers I went to as well. The process was easy, I got the truck underpriced which was great. Super friendly, but up front staff. . I would recommend them to anyone

Pete Nicholls, and Amir Attia

"internet sales"

Professional, Courteous. At Exactly the truck I wanted, and exactly the price I agreed to pay. No surprises. Very efficient, they respected my time. It was the "truck of the year", so no great discounts.

Pete Nichols

"Pete Nicholls was very knowledgeable, efficient,..."

Pete Nicholls was very knowledgeable, efficient, considerate & professional! He made my car buying experience an enjoyable one. I will recommend him to anyone wanting to buy a car!

Pete Nicholls

"I just come in for an oil change. But, I always get a..."

I just come in for an oil change. But, I always get a color-coded check list. The tires are measured for wear and the brakes too. The air filter is checked, but only changed if it needs it. Same with the wiper blades. The seats are protected, and the steering wheel is covered also! Then the truck is washed!

Matt, David and Brian

"Poor customer service and service advisor refused to take..."

Poor customer service and service advisor refused to take responsibility for faulty repair. In all it was a bad experience he's created bad will for this dept. Will never recommend this dealer to anybody! Or better yet make sure if you do any business with Dependable you stay on top of the warranties on any repairs because according to them they don't exist once you exit their premises. Dependable they are not!

David Dew

"Pete was great! i was direct with my questions and he..."

Pete was great! i was direct with my questions and he responded quickly and accurately. He was organized and made the whole experience quick and easy. I couldn't say enough good things about my experience, but i will say this. I will certainly look to this dealership for another company car in the future.

"Best new car purchase experience I’ve had. Everything..."

Best new car purchase experience I’ve had. Everything was up front and honest. Well, almost everything, have a problem with how Dodge advertises their prices. That’s the corporation, not the dealership.

"I loved the way they treated me and the way they were..."

I loved the way they treated me and the way they were able to negotiate to the price I felt comfortable paying with. They were very helpful and understanding! Thank you so much!

"From the moment I walked in Pete gave me the best..."

From the moment I walked in Pete gave me the best service! He let me test drive the Journey and the Charger and was very patient with me through the whole process. I did not feel pressued or stressed during my visit. He was great at answering my questions and gave me a pleasant experience. He is friendly and very easy to talk to. I ended up getting a great deal! I would highly recommed him to anyone interested in purchasing a Dodge.