Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC

Call
Dick Norris Buick GMC Info
About Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC has been a Tampa Bay area dealer for over 25 years. Our Palm Harbor dealership has the most advanced service department in the area for all your maintenance and repair needs. Our new vehicle showroom has been recently remodeled and we invite you in to see all the improvements. Any day of the week you'll see Dick Norris and his son Doug on the showroom floor greeting customers and thanking everyone for helping to make Dick Norris Buick GMC what it is today.

About Dick Norris Buick GMC Learn More

• Free Ice Cream
Sgabardi78
11/25/2014

"Superior Customer Service!!!"

Joe was amazing! Really took care of my family. You don't get this kind of treatment anymore. Would recommend this location to anyone, really a great experience.

MomOf3EEE
11/22/2014

"185k Suburban for NEW Enclave"

Russ Schon was incredibly patient and found me exactly what I wanted- a 'car-feeling' with room for our large family in a BEAUTIFUL, SAFE vehicle!!! The Eclave is like jewelry on wheels! Russ found me the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Upon delivery, he went above & beyond as he patiently explained ALL of the new technology to me! Easiest car purchase EVER!

Jamie Zimmerman

ihi
10/29/2014

"Great"

My service advisor was Chris Berry. He was professional. I arrived; I was greeted, and was in and out in about 10 minutes. It was definitely excellent service. GREAT JOB!!! I highly recommend .He also offered transportation. Bobby-driver also very professional. Thank you very much

Chris Berry,Bobby(Driver)

Warrick08
9/25/2014

"Traded old car for new one"

I am a previous customer of Dick Norris. I had such a great experience with Joe DeNittis that I decided to return. The pricing is right and the knowledge of the vehicles they provide is great. I recommend anyone that is interested in buying a vehicle that they go to Dick Norris. Thank you guys for the great service.

zekept
9/20/2014

"Excellent customer service"

Russ Schon (internet sales) in particular did a great job in negotiating a price for me , He went above and beyond and I left feeling, that I had a fair deal. I am very satisfied with my vehicle and plan to continue to do business here in the future.

Russ Schon

johanna.tschantre
9/15/2014

"JOHANNA.T"

I was looking for a used Buick Rendezvous cxl, one that had all the bells and whistles, I had owned one before..I called Dick Norris Buick dealership and spoke to Joe Dinittis. Joe invited me down to see the one he had on the lot. It was just the one I was looking for, the car was absolutley beautiful and spotless. I got a very good purchase price.I was very, very happy. Joe is a great guy, andno pressure to buy. He is very pleasant ,and a nice sales person.I enjoyed doing business with Dick Norris dealership ,If you are looking for a good dealership this is the place to go.Thank you Joe ,you are the best.

pickettjf
8/23/2014

"Outstanding professional Service"

When I knew that I was interested in a newer car I searched some web sites for dealers in the Dunedin, Florida area. One of the person who contacted me was Joe DiNittis from Drick Norris Buick, GMC Palm Harbor, Florida. I told him that I would not be moving until August, but that I was inferested in a low mileage newer car. He kept in touch with me without pressuring me and let me know when there was a car which he thought might meet my specifications. When I was settled in Florida and ready to purchased I again contacted Mr.Dinittis. He had two cars which my specifications. I looked at these cars, talked price and told him I wanted to research a little more. He was, thereafter, consistently availlable to answer any questions. He never once pressured me to buy something more expensive, but honored the fact that I was very specific about what I wanted. He was courteous and very professional.. The individuals to whom I spoke about insurance and finances were also respectful and professional. I highly recommend this dealer and their employees.

mynicecar
7/23/2014

"Follow-up and stay on top of your car wehile in service."

When your car is in service. I really had to stay on top of them to solve the problem. It took 7 trips where they even made repairs that had nothing to do with the problem. I was told to call GM if I want it fixed. Which I did and that got the problem resolved by a 40 year expert from Dick Norris. That was very much appreciated. It took him 5 min. Also, read your invoices. I brought it in for oil changes for 1 year. They say they do rotate the tires every 6000 miles, but it was never done? Over 13,000 miles and no tire rotation.

Brent

stevetpa
7/21/2014

"Joe denittis"

Joe is a super nice guy and very professional. Made the process very enjoyable. Car was reasonably priced and was completely cleaned and prepped before we left.

Joe denittis

SeanMaja
7/15/2014

"Impressed start to finish on NEW Purchase"

We just purchased a 2014 GMC Acadia SLT. After dealing with several other local dealers and feeling offended by the unprofessional experience, we reached Joe Cappello at Dick Norris in Palm Harbor. Unbelievable experience!! Upfront, honest, fair, went over all the numbers and was an absolute charm. You would expect this from a service business, from ANY dealer, but shockingly and shamefully, it is NO WHERE to be found in this area. Dick Norris GMC, Joe Cappello and Mike Putnam restored our faith in awesome customer service and experience. We will be heading back in a few weeks to purchase a new Yukon. Do yourself a favor, save yourself the agony of a "Crown" experience and go straight into Dick Norris GMC.

Nick