Dick Norris Buick GMC

30777 US Hwy 19 North,
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
Dick Norris Buick GMC Info
About Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC has been a Tampa Bay area dealer for over 25 years. Our Palm Harbor dealership has the most advanced service department in the area for all your maintenance and repair needs. Our new vehicle showroom has been recently remodeled and we invite you in to see all the improvements. Any day of the week you'll see Dick Norris and his son Doug on the showroom floor greeting customers and thanking everyone for helping to make Dick Norris Buick GMC what it is today.

About Dick Norris Buick GMC Learn More

• Free Ice Cream
Cliff058
9/22/2016

"Great as always"

The best dealership i have dealt with. The service is top notch. Dan P., In service is the best service representative. A number one facility.

Dan Pecorelli

Venezia227
9/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

Had my A/C go out right after a repair was completed. I called and they put me in a loaner car immediately and handled the issue quickly. Service advisor Chaz was very professional and kept me up to date on the repairs. The people at Dick Norris treat you more like family rather than a customer. I always have a pleasant experience and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Chaz

DrCrovatt
9/14/2016

"Excellent in every way"

Although my car is out of warranty I still continue to come back. I do this because Dick Norris always treats me right. No hard sell. Just being treated honest

royrusch
9/14/2016

"Max is great! Technicians need to be more diligent"

Our service person, Max Johnson, is terrific! He is always very helpful and has an excellent understanding of both the mechanics of what is done but also what our needs are. He has always taken very good care of us! The service team is usually very good. There have been issues though. This last time we needed a very important sensor replaced on our transmission. The technician put in the wrong sensor on the wrong side of the transmission! Also they are not as diligent in trying to find the cause of issues that we are reporting. They say there is nothing wrong when in fact we know there is. For instance, I had a small gas leak in my car. I could smell the gas all the time and brought the car in twice, each time they said there was nothing there. When I brought it in a third time they found the leak. That shouldn't have taken three visits. They frequently don't try hard enough to replicate the issue for which the car is brought to them. Too often we have to come back more than once to have them look at it with us insisting there really is an issue and them insisting they could not replicate it. There has yet to be an instance that a repair wasn't actually needed. We also had occasion to have work done at the body shop due to a rear end collision we suffered on our other car (Saturn). The work was covered completely by insurance and the whole trunk and bumper were repaired. However, when we got our car back, the trunk would not open at all (this was the case immediately after the collision, my husband tested it whilst still on the road). Rudy in the body shop said it opened four or five times for him but it has never worked for us. After a little arguing with him he did go back and have the insurance company pay for additional parts to fix it. We will be bringing it in to have that repaired in the next week. Hopefully that will be all that needs to be done. Overall we really do love the service we get at Dick Norris and even though we moved over 50 miles away the Dick Norris service department is still the only place we bring our cars.

Donn69
9/10/2016

"Excellent service once again"

Once again quality service and that family feeling. Great dealership,and staff. Highly recommend. Staff is excellent, showroom well presented, wait time was minimal. Will certainly continue dealing with Dick Norris GMC Buick.

Denny

Mo
9/09/2016

"Good service"

i had a board replaced on the last visit and they worked me in spite of hermine although it seems expensive and i asked about a radio for my 11 year old car it was $400 dollars which i thought was very high. i like the people that work there but it always seems expensive

Chaz

Yukon15
9/09/2016

"Great Service"

I always have a pleasant experience with Dick Norris dealership in Palm harbor. Dennis Wobble is such a great advisor. I denote lay recommend him to friends. Thank you Dennis for always being accommodating . Thank you for the loaner vehicle anytime I have to bring my Yukon for any service needed.

Slyolefox
9/08/2016

"simple ;; new car bad wiper blade"

I went into ser vic e told them the problem & they replaced the blade. my wiper blade chattered & they replaced it;what more can I tell you

Dawesy
9/06/2016

"I had no issues"

Overall I was happy with the visit. The only complaint I had was that I specifically scheduled a 7:00AM appointment for an oil change in hopes to be done around 8:30. However, there was a seat belt recall so it did take a little longer. As I am new to the area, I am not sure but having spent $100 for oil, and tire rotations I would think running the car through the car wash would be provided.

Fsouena
9/02/2016

"Great, fast, and reliable service!"

Got a flat tire over the weekend, went online and made an appointment for Monday morning at 7:30am, and as usual received fast, reliable and the best service. Thank you Max Johnson! You're my guardian angel!!

Reviews of John Bruno