Dick Norris Buick GMC

Roger Woodruff

May 19, 2017

"Buick repair "

- Winner

Repair work was exemplary, on time and more than reasonable - service personnel were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable- would definitely recommend Nirris to all my friends

Rita Viera

May 19, 2017

"service guy"

- Justin Zeitler

I was told when I bought my truck I had 4 oil changes when I brought it in last week I was charged for my oil change. Just not sure I was told I'd receive 4 changes and then be told I owe money for my services completed. I wouldn't have cared if the gentleman who assisted me wasn't so rude about it. I love your dealership but some people just aren't meant to deal with customer service.

Lenny Demarco

May 18, 2017

"the best service adviser to deal with."

- Happy Aussie

I have been dealing with DN for over 16 years-it has always been a pleasure dealing with Lenny DeMarco and the complete service department . I have always been treated with great respect from the sales department to the service department. the body shop is great also.

John Bruno