Dick Norris Buick GMC

30777 US Hwy 19 North,
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
Dick Norris Buick GMC Info
About Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC has been a Tampa Bay area dealer for over 25 years. Our Palm Harbor dealership has the most advanced service department in the area for all your maintenance and repair needs. Our new vehicle showroom has been recently remodeled and we invite you in to see all the improvements. Any day of the week you'll see Dick Norris and his son Doug on the showroom floor greeting customers and thanking everyone for helping to make Dick Norris Buick GMC what it is today.

About Dick Norris Buick GMC Learn More

• Free Ice Cream
Tess Godwin -Sawyer
7/27/2015

"Chris is and always have been a greeeeeeeat service advisor."

This dealership has. Terrific staff over all. Evvvvverrrryone is professional , prompt ,& courteous . Especially Chris in service I'm always COMEPLETELY SATISFIED. I would definitely recommend them

Chris in service

sully25
7/11/2015

"I just purchased a Verano and the process was easy. "

The staff was very professional and easy to deal with in purchasing my new vehicle. The process was simple and low pressure. I highly recommend this dealership and Sean Hamza, my sales professional

Sean Hamza

JZ
6/24/2015

"exceptional"

Exceptional experience with the Salesman, Mike Putnam, and a pleasure to meet Dick Norris. I leased 2015 Buick Verona after getting there advice and help.

Mike Putnam

moethebuglady
6/14/2015

"buying all thru service"

The entire staff top notch proffessionals very polite and alot of patience jamie zimmerman for purchasing knows his stuff and max in service also top notch love those guys

landafrank3
6/05/2015

"Great Service "

Always a great experience. Seems like Lenny looks for what works best for me! Makes me feel like I am a valued customer to him! Well Done

Just Mick
5/20/2015

"Fourth purchase from Dick Norris in as many years"

Dick Morris keeps me coming back, and recommending others, due to "Family Feeling". From Dick and Doug Norris themselves, to the mechanic who services your vehicle, you are made to feel like family. I have been buying cars and trucks for over 50 years and have never experienced the treatment and attention I recrive at Dick Norris Buick GMC. I have no intention to buy anywhere else - ever !!

The Gillenwaters
5/15/2015

"Such a great group!"

Everyone was great! They worked hard to get us the vehicle that worked best for our family. We couldn't be happier! We will definitely use them again!

Dave Pacheco
5/15/2015

"Great purchase from a GREAT salesman"

In early April of this year I came across an SUV online located at Dick Norris Palm Harbor. I was put in contact with salesman Joe Denittis and scheduled a day to meet with him and take it for a ride. Joe's "No Pressure Attitude", kindness and his willingness to work with me was enough for me to drive away in an amazing new SUV that I've been looking for forever! I HIGHLY recommend Joe to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle from Dick Norris in the near future, hopefully he'll still be there when I'm ready for my next one! Thank You again Joe Denittis, I couldn't be happier right now! Dave Pacheco

AudreyC
5/01/2015

"Amazing Service and Dedication!"

I will never forget the dedication and amazing service I received at Dick Norris Buick GMC!! Approximately 3 weeks ago, I did a search for a Saturn VUE online and Dick Norris had a VUE listed. For about a week straight I emailed with Joe Cappello (Internet Manager) and Igor (Finance). I made an appointment for a Saturday morning as I worked during the week. I walked into their dealership (Used) with not much hopes of obtaining a vehicle because of extremely bad credit. Saturday was the day I met Frankie (salesman) and we test drove a couple of cars they had chosen for me, along with the Saturn VUE. The VUE was great, however, needed more work done to the vehicle. A couple of days later, they had me test drive another car, but it just didn't suit me or my lifestyle. I have owned Saturns since 1993 and with 3 big dogs, needed a large enough vehicle to transport them in. The financing didn't discourage me, as they were working with a great lender who listened and was able to qualify me for a certain amount!! They asked me to stick with them, but I was getting desperate for a car, I started test driving other cars from other places. Joe and Igor stayed with me, they knew what I was looking for. On Wednesday, April 22nd they called me to tell me they were looking for that right vehicle and found it for me! I was not able to see the car for two things, one I was going out of town until the following Monday, two they had to certify the vehicle. That Monday I went to the dealership, test drove the vehicle and right there knew it was the one for me! A 2009 Saturn VUE, like brand new with only 7k miles on it! On Wednesday, April 29th I drove off the lot with an amazing deal!! Thank you to the team at Dick Norris Used Cars for sticking with me and getting me the car I WANTED not a car you felt I needed or could finance. They were straight forward with me and never once tried to sell me something I didn't feel comfortable in! THANK YOU!! Repeat business will happen at Dick Norris!

Igor Alunovic and Frank Bienz

Doug2247
4/11/2015

"used car purchase"

My wife had been shopping for a new car for months when we saw that Dick Norris had the 2 models she was looking for in the right colors. 2 days later she is now the proud owner of a red 2010 Lexus RX350. Frank and Joe made this one of the easiest experiences at a car dealer ever. Thanks!

Frank Bienz