Dick Norris Buick GMC

Roger Woodruff

July 23, 2017

"Great Experience -"

- Nancy2017

A comfortable, clean waiting room is always a nice surprise. Everyone that I had contact with was very pleasant and helpful. From the gals at the front desk, to Max, who mainly organized my car services. He, and the others have been very cooperative and timely toward my requests. Being a single female, I feel confident that they are taking good care of me and advising according to my requirements and not just upselling me something I don't need. They give me suggestions as to the care of my vehicle accordingly, and I appreciate the respectfulness and positive attitudes of everyone there.

Max Johnson
Other Employees : All the ones I talked to at check in! Sorry guys, I don't remember your name!

July 19, 2017

"maintanance review"

- Lovely lana

Excellent , prompt & cheerful service ! Best experience ever at a car dealership for service. The staff was very friendly & seemed to enjoy their work......happy workers make happy customers !

Dennis Chamberlin

July 19, 2017

"Always helpful"

- Joseph Kane

They were outstanding, I had the car towed to dealership short notice. They quoted me a price for work got it done. As it was the only car I had at the time and with to small kids at home they dropped car off at my house after work was done. Very nice and accommodating.

Dennis Wible