Dick Norris Buick GMC

30777 US Hwy 19 North,
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
Dick Norris Buick GMC Info
About Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC has been a Tampa Bay area dealer for over 25 years. Our Palm Harbor dealership has the most advanced service department in the area for all your maintenance and repair needs. Our new vehicle showroom has been recently remodeled and we invite you in to see all the improvements. Any day of the week you'll see Dick Norris and his son Doug on the showroom floor greeting customers and thanking everyone for helping to make Dick Norris Buick GMC what it is today.

About Dick Norris Buick GMC Learn More

• Free Ice Cream
Mepboat
4/27/2016

"Great buy, Great service"

Easy purchase through partnership of Dick Norris GMC and Costco. Smooth and enjoyable experience with Great people. Follow up with Costco was just as smooth. Highly recommend anyone to use these two companies for you next vehicle purchase. I also want to mention Doug Norris and Norris Costco rep. Steve for assisting in the final transaction. Many thanks guys.

Alain Antinori
4/26/2016

"Very good service"

The personnel is always courteous and the mechanics take good care of my car. It runs well so they must be doing a good job.

DaveW
4/26/2016

"Very efficient and prompt service"

Both the dealership and service department provide excellent service. My experiences have always been positive. Service Rep Lenny Demarco is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. I plan to continue doing business with this dealership. John Bruno is both friendly and personable and will consider him when it's time to purchase another car.

LTDAN2011
4/25/2016

"Consistent Outstanding Service!!!"

Been using Dick Norris Palm Harbor for service on my Dodge Ram for about 4 years and I have always had the best service possible!! From Lenny at the Service Desk to Chris under the hood, theses guys always come through!!! Highly highly recommended for ALL makes!!!

Chris....mechanic

crittersitter
4/20/2016

"Great people, great service!"

Very happy with the service I receive at Dick Norris GMC. Staff are courteous, helpful and work always performed promptly. I always call Dan Percorelli to set up my appointment for service and he works with me on time, day and service needs. He also is aware that I am self employed as a pet sitter and if my vehicle is not on the road, I'm not working my business.

Dan Percorelli

Rigby,KarenA
4/20/2016

"Always a good experience. Very organized place of business. "

Always a great experience dealing with this company. Knowledgeable, considerate, accommodating, caring people. Jack Strehle has been my service advisor for years. Understanding, efficient, pleasant to deal with. Addresses and takes care of all my concerns. Treats me very nicely, professionally always. Would not consider taking my vehicle any place else.

Jack Strehle

Gary C.
4/18/2016

"Prompt and efficient"

I had occasion to have my car serviced recently and have nothing but praise for my service advisor James. Very attentive and prompt to my needs.

James (last name unknown)

Jb4444
4/14/2016

"Naples"

Called store and asked if truck was still for sale and notified them that i was driving all the way from naples with financing in hand ready to buy today. Salesman Sean stated truck was here come on up. Arrived at dealer to find out truck was broken down and the were waiting for parts. Truck would not be ready. After meeting salesman and starting negotiations I could only handle a short time. No customer service and complete arrogance. I left and called general manager Doug the following day and told him of my disappointment with his staff and stated I wanted to make a deal on the truck. We worked out a deal and Doug said the truck was mine and they would call when repairs were made and I could come sign paperwork. He said my manager will call you tomorrow to set up when I can get the truck. I received no phone call for a day and a half, so I began to get worried and then called Doug. He stated that they had been trying to call me and could not reach me so they sold the truck. Liars liars liars. If the general manager will do this, how do you think the rest of the dealership is run. Stay away from this place. When the GM will lie to you, no one can be trusted here.

Sean and Doug

MadDogFL62
4/08/2016

"Fast Fix"

It may be Spring, but it is already AC time. My wife called me on the way home from work to tell me her AC was blowing warm on her Acadia. Max Johnson got me right in the next morning to have a look at the problem. Evaporator was bad, but it was out and replaced in <2 hours. Great service on such short notice. Thanks Max and Thanks Norris GMC!

Bogie
3/31/2016

"Everyone makes your day with a smile"

Staff always has a smile, everyone greets you and service always is completed on time. Service personnel are thorough in recommending service that is needed.

Lee Archibald