Dick Norris Buick GMC

30777 US Hwy 19 North,
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
Dick Norris Buick GMC Info
About Dick Norris Buick GMC

Dick Norris Buick GMC has been a Tampa Bay area dealer for over 25 years. Our Palm Harbor dealership has the most advanced service department in the area for all your maintenance and repair needs. Our new vehicle showroom has been recently remodeled and we invite you in to see all the improvements. Any day of the week you'll see Dick Norris and his son Doug on the showroom floor greeting customers and thanking everyone for helping to make Dick Norris Buick GMC what it is today.

About Dick Norris Buick GMC Learn More

• Free Ice Cream
Dealer Rater
2/18/2015

"Finest Vehicle Ownership Treatment Ever!"

Mr. Norris, Russ, Jamie, Al and Friends, I have leased and purchased many vehicles in my lifetime. Never have I been treated with greater consideration, care and understanding than after my most recent business dealing with you! I enjoy my new Buick, but most of all I enjoy knowing you are people of true words and deeds. Christie Hale Fantastic Sam's Dunedin

Mr Norris, Russ, Jamie, Al

angie calloway
2/15/2015

"very nice friendly people"

My experience was great with the Dick Norris Buick GMC the people there is very nice welcoming generous caring people if I had to do it all over again I would

MarketPro
12/25/2014

"Not All Auto Dealers Are Created Equal"

Dick Norris Buick GMC is an example of how auto dealerships use to be, and should be. Family owned, and operated with passion for more than moving metal. Mark Bollegar MarketPro Direct Sales & Marketing Consulting

Sales management and the finance department were up-front honest and great.

Sgabardi78
11/25/2014

"Superior Customer Service!!!"

Joe was amazing! Really took care of my family. You don't get this kind of treatment anymore. Would recommend this location to anyone, really a great experience.

MomOf3EEE
11/22/2014

"185k Suburban for NEW Enclave"

Russ Schon was incredibly patient and found me exactly what I wanted- a 'car-feeling' with room for our large family in a BEAUTIFUL, SAFE vehicle!!! The Eclave is like jewelry on wheels! Russ found me the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Upon delivery, he went above & beyond as he patiently explained ALL of the new technology to me! Easiest car purchase EVER!

Jamie Zimmerman

ihi
10/29/2014

"Great"

My service advisor was Chris Berry. He was professional. I arrived; I was greeted, and was in and out in about 10 minutes. It was definitely excellent service. GREAT JOB!!! I highly recommend .He also offered transportation. Bobby-driver also very professional. Thank you very much

Chris Berry,Bobby(Driver)

Warrick08
9/25/2014

"Traded old car for new one"

I am a previous customer of Dick Norris. I had such a great experience with Joe DeNittis that I decided to return. The pricing is right and the knowledge of the vehicles they provide is great. I recommend anyone that is interested in buying a vehicle that they go to Dick Norris. Thank you guys for the great service.

zekept
9/20/2014

"Excellent customer service"

Russ Schon (internet sales) in particular did a great job in negotiating a price for me , He went above and beyond and I left feeling, that I had a fair deal. I am very satisfied with my vehicle and plan to continue to do business here in the future.

Russ Schon

johanna.tschantre
9/15/2014

"JOHANNA.T"

I was looking for a used Buick Rendezvous cxl, one that had all the bells and whistles, I had owned one before..I called Dick Norris Buick dealership and spoke to Joe Dinittis. Joe invited me down to see the one he had on the lot. It was just the one I was looking for, the car was absolutley beautiful and spotless. I got a very good purchase price.I was very, very happy. Joe is a great guy, andno pressure to buy. He is very pleasant ,and a nice sales person.I enjoyed doing business with Dick Norris dealership ,If you are looking for a good dealership this is the place to go.Thank you Joe ,you are the best.

pickettjf
8/23/2014

"Outstanding professional Service"

When I knew that I was interested in a newer car I searched some web sites for dealers in the Dunedin, Florida area. One of the person who contacted me was Joe DiNittis from Drick Norris Buick, GMC Palm Harbor, Florida. I told him that I would not be moving until August, but that I was inferested in a low mileage newer car. He kept in touch with me without pressuring me and let me know when there was a car which he thought might meet my specifications. When I was settled in Florida and ready to purchased I again contacted Mr.Dinittis. He had two cars which my specifications. I looked at these cars, talked price and told him I wanted to research a little more. He was, thereafter, consistently availlable to answer any questions. He never once pressured me to buy something more expensive, but honored the fact that I was very specific about what I wanted. He was courteous and very professional.. The individuals to whom I spoke about insurance and finances were also respectful and professional. I highly recommend this dealer and their employees.

Reviews of Joe Denittis