Dick Norris Buick GMC

Bill Sutton

January 24, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Fireman

Had a intake manifold gasket replaced,transmission filter and seal and new fluid replaced,new plugs and wires,replaced, new tires, new brakes, and new starter, on a 2000 car with 152,000 miles, and was very satisfied with the work and speed to accomplished all the work. The prices were competive with other service providers in the area. Max was very friendly and easy to work with, and offered suggestions on the repairs. Will be back again for any other repairs if needed...Jerry Kinsey. PS that ice cream is the most expensive in Florida(haha)

January 24, 2017

"Fast and efficient"

- JoeSeadog

My first visit to a Buick Dealer since I moved from New York, I was happy with the greeting from the staff and they got me signed in right away. It took just 45 minutes to diagnose my problems and give me options for solving them. After I decided how I wanted to do things they offered me a car to use for the 4-5 hours they needed to fix things. I wasn't happy that it would cost so much, but when the dealer works on your car they do it right and back their work. It's a week now and everything is fine.

January 20, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Linnie

Service rep kept me informed of the status of my car and also advised me of upcoming needs ( brake/transmission service). Also added this information and costs to my receipt. Please note...it is Linda (wife) who is primary driver and who comes in for service.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $32772