Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales Associate
Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jeremy DeHaven

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mr. Randy May

Fleet and Internet Sales Manager

Ruben  Navarrete, Sales Associate, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ruben Navarrete

Sales Associate

April 18, 2017

"Easy and enjoyable process of ordering and taking delivery"

- Dave

Jeremy was very helpful and personable on assisting us in both a test drive and selecting options to order. The truck arrived about two weeks ahead of schedule and was equipped as we specified. Jeremy clearly explained the operation of the all of the instrumentation and the Uconnect feature and paired our phone. In the business office, Janice was clear and concise on the paperwork we were signing and explained the factory warranties and the available extended warranties.

March 26, 2017

"Randy May, the best there is :)"

- Tgikris10

I will only buy my next car from Randy May at Dick's Country Dodge. He was so great with our last purchase and made it fun instead of a hassle. No back and forth negotiating; instead, I got everything I wanted for more than a fair price. He cared about our experience from start to finish, and genuinely wanted us to be happy. We ordered a Ram Power Wagon for my husband with everything he could possibly want in it. Even though I want a Toyota 4Runner for my next car, I'm only buying from him! So it looks like I'm getting a Jeep! Buying a car through Randy May will be a great experience and a lot of fun. My husband and I highly recommend him.

March 26, 2017

"Very pleasurable experince with Jeremy and Dick's Country"

- Elliot

Our visit to Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge was one our best car buying experiences in the 40 years I have been buying cars. Jeremy made us feel right at home and was very helpful in our car selection. He had the exact Jeep Cherokee we were looking for some time. He made it worth driving all the way down to Hillsboro from the Tacoma area. And Janice in the business office was like the icing on the cake. Just a pleasure. We may just be back to buy another Jeep before you know it!

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $20466