Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Tyler Chang

Sales Associate
Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mr. Randy May

Fleet and Internet Sales Manager

Ruben  Navarrete, Sales Associate, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ruben Navarrete

Sales Associate

June 23, 2017

"Jeremy DeHaven-Professional Knowledgeable Honest Personable"

- Sally O

I did my homework about this Dealership and liked what I read - every review was top notch. The moment I walked into the dealership I was greeted warmly by the receptionist, Kathy, who then introduced me to my sales associate, Jeremy DeHaven. Jeremy greeted me with a big smile on his face, and had the most positive attitude throughout the transaction. He was HONEST with me when I asked questions about the vehicle I was interested in, he had a wonderful sense of humor which put me at ease immediately, and high on my list of traits I admire in people - Jeremy had a loyalty and respect for this dealership's history, for its founder, and for the way this dealership conducts it's business. As an Irishwoman, LOYALTY rates VERY high with me and I could not be more pleased to have purchased my new vehicle from Jeremy and Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thank you.

June 07, 2017

"Jeremy DeHaven provided excellent customer service."

- Lynn

The purchase transaction was handled efficiently and professionally. All personnel that I interacted with were friendly, competent and knowledgeable. Jeremy DeHaven did a particularly good job and was a pleasure to deal with.

May 28, 2017

"Considerate and Friendly"

- Old fart 62

They deserve this rating because they listened to us, presented what we wanted to see and answered our questions, They wrapped up paperwork in a very timely manner and was one of our friendliest and confidant car buying deals ever after buying seven new cars in the last seventeen years,

New 2017 Ram 1500, $48000