Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales Associate
Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jeremy DeHaven

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mr. Randy May

Fleet and Internet Sales Manager

Ruben  Navarrete, Sales Associate, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ruben Navarrete

Sales Associate

February 08, 2017

"New truck "

- Tony

I've visited 2 other dealerships before this one. Jeremy was easy to work with and did not put pressure on making a deal. I traded my 2013 truck and got a new one. Cool guy

January 24, 2017

"Best new vehicle buying experience that I have ever had. "

- Newjeepowner52

The saleman, Jeff Coe, was truly easy to deal with. He was totally knowledgeable of the new Jeep that I purchased and he answered my questions clearly and thoughtfully. His ease of manner made you feel comfortable from the first hand shake. I highly recommend Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge. And do go see Jeff in sales. You will not be disappointed.

January 17, 2017

"Amazing special financing department"

- angry mama

Dennis and team were great to work with! I was in the middle of a bankruptcy and needed a new van. I had been turned down by some other lots and one lot approved me but chose the vehicle I could get and it wasn't close to what I needed. I called about a van at this lot and spoke to their special finance department and they had me approved for the van I wanted. They even rushed it through and stayed late so I could go get it on Christmas eve!!! They were so nice and easy to work with, it was a great experience. I will definitely be going there for my next vehicle and recommending them to everyone. Thanks Dennis and team for a great car buying experience!!

Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Hillsboro, OR, 97123