Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Tyler Chang

Sales Associate
Jeremy  DeHaven, Fleet Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fleet Manager
Mr. Randy  May, Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mr. Randy May

Fleet and Internet Sales Manager

Ruben  Navarrete, Sales Associate, Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ruben Navarrete

Sales Associate

May 13, 2017

"My New Truck ."

- Pat

My 2010 ram 1500 is and was the best Truck I have owned yet, I thought I would keep it forever. well then I drove my new Truck, Because it looked just like my last Truck, and now I have the best of my 2010 and more in my 2017 Ram 1500. Thank you .

April 25, 2017

"Jeremy was very personable and a pleasure to work with"

- dodge

Jeremy did a great job in getting us into our new car, he listened to us and got us what we wanted. He is very personable and made the process enjoyable. He stayed with us the entire time and walked us through how to operate the vehicle. Thank you Jeremy! Sandi

April 18, 2017

"Easy and enjoyable process of ordering and taking delivery"

- Dave

Jeremy was very helpful and personable on assisting us in both a test drive and selecting options to order. The truck arrived about two weeks ahead of schedule and was equipped as we specified. Jeremy clearly explained the operation of the all of the instrumentation and the Uconnect feature and paired our phone. In the business office, Janice was clear and concise on the paperwork we were signing and explained the factory warranties and the available extended warranties.

Other Employees : Janice Clifton