Dick's Mackenzie Ford

4.1
Juan Aguilar, Sales, Dick's Mackenzie Ford

Juan Aguilar

June 22, 2017

"I highly recommend the service department at Dick's Mackenzi"

- Wendy H.

I highly recommend the service department at Dick's Mackenzie Ford. My husband and I purchased a truck through Dick's and had some major issues with it a couple weeks after the purchase. The dealership and the service department worked with us to fix the issue under warranty. Because the parts were back ordered, they had to make concessions to get us going in time for our vacation. The service manager (Josh) went above and beyond to answer our questions, take care of the problem, and always answer or return our calls in a timely fashion. It was such a stressful situation but Josh was so approachable and honest with us that he took a lot of our frustration away. It took a long time for the truck to be back in our possession (picking it up today!) but that wasn't their fault. I'm so thankful for the care and concern we received. Dick's - give Josh a huge kudos for us! And thanks for being so great to work with. We would definitely go back to Dick's Mackenzie service department for any future issues.

Josh Wojahn

June 13, 2017

"Purchasing Used truck was oustanding"

- Ford Guy

We purchased a used truck today from Juan and he was outstanding to work with. Anything I asked for he did his best to provide and the finance manager also was very helpful. Definitely easy folks to work with.

Juan Aguilar
Eric Owens

May 27, 2017

"Not a great experience"

- r8ter

We are now six months into owning this vehicle and I am putting new tires on it. A bad patch job at the time of purchase (which took over an hour) almost blew out a sidewall on me. Transmission is on its way out, on a three year old car. Salesman spent several minutes explaining how it was a corporate fleet vehicle, executive usage, etc. After sale, come to find out it was a rental. I take partial blame for not looking more closely into that. Old school F&I guy at this place, so they're going to take you into the back room and try to sweat you out on financing. This is where they hammer your credit with 6 hard inquiries.

Dan Clark