Dick's Mackenzie Ford

Assistant Service Manager

July 02, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- StevieJoe

Looking to purchase my first vehicle from a dealership, Dick's Ford and my Salesman Razi who I was told was fairly new, made the experience great and hassle free. They made sure to get all the vehicles I was interested in ready to look/test drive in a timely manner, took note of all my preferences which brought my choices down to a few select cars. After I got things in order and took my time to decide what car I wanted, we worked on a price and I drove home with my car just like that!

Razi Gonzalez

July 01, 2017

"First F-150, great experience at Mackenzie Ford"

- New F-150 Folks

My salesman, Dan Clark, went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. He got to know what I wanted and took the time needed to make sure I found it. I arrived early on the Mackenzie Ford lot to check out their F-150 inventory. Dan arrived prior to the showroom actually opening and his shift starting. He came over and introduced himself and asked if he could help me. Mind you, he had not had any coffee yet! I explained my situation, showed him some papers I had on the truck I was looking for and just like that Dan was off and running. We must have looked at every F-150 on the main lot. When we did not find the truck I was looking for he took me to another one of Mackenzie Ford's lots. To make a long story short, I found what I wanted. The entire Sales Staff was great; no high pressure, they were patient and they went the extra mile. I look forward to working with these folks in the future. I have told several people about my experience at Dick's Mackenzie Ford. Looks like they have themselves another loyal customer. Ahmed & Rebecca Davis

Dan Clark
Ron Trask

June 22, 2017

"I highly recommend the service department at Dick's Mackenzi"

- Wendy H.

I highly recommend the service department at Dick's Mackenzie Ford. My husband and I purchased a truck through Dick's and had some major issues with it a couple weeks after the purchase. The dealership and the service department worked with us to fix the issue under warranty. Because the parts were back ordered, they had to make concessions to get us going in time for our vacation. The service manager (Josh) went above and beyond to answer our questions, take care of the problem, and always answer or return our calls in a timely fashion. It was such a stressful situation but Josh was so approachable and honest with us that he took a lot of our frustration away. It took a long time for the truck to be back in our possession (picking it up today!) but that wasn't their fault. I'm so thankful for the care and concern we received. Dick's - give Josh a huge kudos for us! And thanks for being so great to work with. We would definitely go back to Dick's Mackenzie service department for any future issues.

Josh Wojahn