Dickson City Hyundai

Michael Pace

January 21, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- handiman4hire Verified Customer

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a great car. I was greeted upon entering the dealership and was not pressured into anything but instead was clearly shown my options based on my wants and needs. My salesman even stayed after business hours to finalize my sales and have my car serviced for me. I will definitely use Dickson City Hyundai when I am in market for another vehicle.

January 19, 2017

"very nice customer service"

- shansweetie Verified Customer

The staff was very nice to work with. Everyone I met said hello, even the salesmen I wasn't working with. DCH was a very friendly place to patronize. I have made 2 referrals already.

January 11, 2017

"2016 Veloster purchase"

- littleanni1980 Verified Customer

Jonathan and Michael went above and beyond what I expected. They both were so nice and informative on every step. I appreciate that they didn't rush us even though it was past their closing time. Because of the friendliness of these two gentlemen, I will recommend to my family and friends and will purchase other vehicles from Dickson City Hyundai.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $20060