Dickson City Hyundai

Ramon Roedan

Vinicius "Vinny" Santos, Sales Consultant, Dickson City Hyundai

Vinicius "Vinny" Santos

June 20, 2017

"My First Car Lease Experience "

- Kline316

I went in not knowing what to expect and nervous. As soon as I pulled into the dealership, Dennis came right over and was super nice and helpful throughout the process. He worked with me very patiently as we went through the entire process. He definitely made me feel comfortable with the process and was very clear in explaining things in a way I could understand, not knowing much about cars. If I was able to I'd definitely give him more than 5 stars.

Dennis Vaughan

June 18, 2017

"Amazing!"

- dinagoss13 Verified Customer

The staff at Dickson City Hyundai are professional and personable! I couldn't be happier! Their knowledge and expertise made my purchase so easy. Any questions were met with compassion. I can not say thank you enough for being so kind!

June 17, 2017

"Friendly and determined to get the customer financed(This is a compliment)"

- azlan.bree Verified Customer

Service is the best I've ever gotten from a dealership when it comes to buying a vehicle and I've delt with Chrysler jeeps,Ford,Toyota,Honda,GMC,Volvo,Cadillac. So you can trust what I say on this subject. But like I mentioned earlier. Hyundai should invest in putting Premium Audio Systems in ALL their vehicles. Not just the models that are 30,000 and upper priced....Thankyou

Other Employees : I don't remember but two other gentlemen that i dealt with were excellent.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $20060