Dickson City Hyundai

Tom Medric

February 24, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Jenn B

My contacts did a phenomenal job in matching me with the exact Tuscon I was looking for. I would highly recommend them. They knew I was coming from a poor sales experience prior to meeting them, and they took the time to know me and my needs.

February 22, 2017

"Ramon is the real deal maker"

- el.riscavage1973 Verified Customer

Ramon was very professional and helped me with all my needs, I was very satisfied with his service. He made my shopping experience smooth and worry free. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. I was able to get the right car for me. He was the best.

February 18, 2017

"The Dealmaker is "The Man"!"

- lidija

We leased an Elantra and a Tuscon, both 2017, in less than a month and we couldn't be happier with the cars and the dealer. Ramon was very accommodating, helpful, friendly, listened to us regarding what we wanted and delivered the deal that was best for us. Thanks Ramon.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $20060