Dickson City Hyundai

Ramon Roedan

Dennis Vaughan, Sales Consultant, Dickson City Hyundai

Dennis Vaughan

April 29, 2017

"Awesome, excellent customer service. Ramon (#the dealmaker) "

- Yellow rose

I have never had a great experience like this before. They are fabulous people there. Ramon (#The Dealmaker) is the greatest sales person ever. We went to just look at cars and bought 2cars that day. Not 1 but 2. They took very good care of us. We would definitely recommend everyone to go to Dickson City Hyundai

April 29, 2017

"My new Hyundai Santa fe"

- Jean1227

Ramon was a very good sales man when I came to buy my Hyundai Santa fe in February 27th 2017 he told me everything about the car be for i bought the Satan fe he also got me some car washes and details.I would come back to ramon to buy another car or truck anytime.

April 25, 2017

"My experience with Dickson City Hyundai"

- marthamiceli Verified Customer

I sat down with Jonathan Johnson and explained what I needed and how much I could spend. In no time at all, he found a car that was exactly what i wanted. John is friendly, knowledgeable, courtious and very caring. I tell my friends if they are looking for an exceptional experience purchasing an auto, they must try Dickson City Hyundai who has outstanding service.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $20060