Dickson City Hyundai

Dickson City Hyundai Info

Motorworld Hyundai

sugarfayo
6/28/2016

"Happy Happy with my purchase"

Anthony Tooson was the sales person that sold me my car. He was very tentative to my needs. He listened to what I was looking for in my next car purchase. He was very patient with me. Asked me lots of questions and was very helpful with me making my decision. I would highly recommend Dickson City Hyundai to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle AND especially Anthony Tooson an excellent salesman.

champaigneshaw
6/25/2016

"Outstanding"

I have absolutely no complaints about how this establishment is run. The service there is amazing to say the least. I felt very comfortable and at ease by everyone that worked there. I will definitely refer everyone I know to this dealership.

Ramon

nanthony111
6/15/2016

"Excellent service"

I received great service and friendly customer care at Dickson city Hyundai! I would recommend it to friends and family! Ask for Anthony Tooson he's the best salesman!

Anthony Tooson

samanthalp14
6/12/2016

"Very happy with my purchase"

This was my second purchase from DCH and it was an excellent experience again. Thank you to Michel for answering all my questions and to Tom for delivering the car!

Michel and Tom

akirsch0
6/10/2016

"Paula"

Paula was amazing! She greeted me outside when I first arrived and made sure I left with the perfect vehicle! She was extremely helpful. I could not have been happier with this experience!

Paula

evi.nashi
6/09/2016

"Elantra Lease"

Great service in helping me all the way through the process. I was shown the vehicle I wanted and was able to negotiate a fair price that I could afford. Everyone was helpful and pleasant.

Vinny Santos

cbaird20
6/09/2016

"New Car Buying Experience"

This is the fourth new car I have bought but, it's the 1st time I left the dealership feeling like I got the best deal possible, thank you Jonathan Johnson for making this experience a pleasant one...you are a down to earth, professional and it was a pleasure doing business with you, I promise it won't be the last car I get from you!!

Jonathan Johnson

walshl
6/08/2016

"Look no further"

I decided to look for a new vehicle. This will be my first "New" car purchase. I had my top 4 to review, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Subaru Legacy and Hyundai Sonata. My first stop was Dickson City Hyundai. I test drove the Sonata, and the sales person, Carm, was very professional and explained all the details about the car. I was also allowed to take the vehicle home to show my husband and really get a feel for the car. This proved to be a good tactic on Carm's part. I showed to car to my husband and he liked it. He then did some research on the computer to compare the 4 cars. He first ruled out Subaru because of the new transmissions they started using. He then compared the warranties all the other 2 to Hyundai's and he felt there was no comparison. I compared the looks of the exterior and then the features offered at the price of the Sonata and again there was no comparison. We decided that the Sonata was the best value and I am happy with my decision.

Carm Perri

kristy.armstrong15
6/02/2016

"Raymond is awesome"

I had a great experience thanks to Raymond. He made it possible for me to buy my first car and he was very friendly. He did whatever he could to meet the needs I was looking for and he is also the reason I would recommend other people to buy a car from Hyundai.

Raymond

gapehanich
6/02/2016

"great salesman"

Very willing to try to work a deal out with me.willing to take a phone call if I have any question after buying the car

Gary