Dickson City Hyundai

Ramon Roedan

August 19, 2017

"Excellent Service! "

- Chollistet

As soon as I walked in the anxiety and unsertanty of going through the process of buying a new car was gone. I felt as if Ramon and Anthony truly invested there effort to insure my personal needs were met and not exceeded. Hospitality was exceptional from all the employees!

Ramon Roedan
Anthony Tooson

August 18, 2017

"Thank you Ramon!"

- whitneymaconeghy2015 Verified Customer

Ramons enthusiasm and excitement is what sold me the car! My dad and I looked at each other like he was crazy but he made sure I was satisfied and happy with what was coming home with me.

August 16, 2017

"Seamless experience"

- lavellek3 Verified Customer

I never thought I would buy a Hyundai (I loved my Ford!), but Vinny found me the car I was looking for, and Carlos tailored it exactly to my specifications.

Used 2015 Hyundai Tucson