Dickson City Hyundai

Dickson City Hyundai
Dickson City Hyundai Info

Freedom Hyundai

Faulkner Hyundai - Philadelphia

"Dickson City Hyundai, Best at what they DO!"

I'm not a person to write reviews, but I felt I needed to! After 10 years of Dickson City Hyundai being my dealership, I am still in love with them! They have great prices, friendly salesmen and a team that get's me the best price for my daughter's and son's cars. As a full time mom, I want the best for my children and I wouldn't trust any other dealership with their safety! Quality used cars at great prices are the best at this dealership, especially with new drivers on the road! My daughter Hannah loves her 2011 Hyundai Sonata, I can't keep her out of it! They guys managed to clean the interior to look new! Now I don't exactly like to recommend places, or really anything, just because some people may have a bad experience and then not trust me after, but I GUARANTEE you will not have a bad experience at Dickson City Hyundai!

Charles Davis

"Great experience,,,"

Bought my first Hyundai ever its a great ride; excellent service ,very honest ppI I have recommended my friends and two of them Bought new cars love the atmosphere ,,thank u Dickson City Hyundai for a great new car,,and thanks Maxx for making it a easy buy :)

Max Broden

""Honesty is NOT their best policy" "

Leased a car for my daughter in 2011.. When the lease was up we went to buy the car out due to the over mileage on the car and decided she really liked the car. After showing her this "fabulous" 2014 car they made a very appealing deal to her and she agreed to lease again. They bought her car and said they would pay the over mileage on the car and she is "free and clear" to lease a 2014. Ohh wait.... You want to keep the same payment??? Well then then said you have to put 1800$ down in order to keep payments where they were..... Wait let me speak to my manage..... Away to the "secret back room" to see if deal can be made but first initial this to show what you want your payment to be.... Huh? Umm ok? (Btw my husband and I own 5 vehicles and the only place that has a secret back room is Hyundai in Dickson city) ok long story short she signed and gave them $1800 for this 2014 Hyundai elantra. 1 month later I ego a letter stating I owed the over mileage on the 2011 Hyundai bought back off me to get me into the 2014. When I called Greg (my sales guy) he said he talked to "ray" and it was simple mistake , not to worry, it's all taken care of" month 2 I get a second notice that my account on the 2011 is "past due" with interest! Husband and I personally went up and again Ray, max Carlos, never came out of the secret back room but again I was assured it was "taken care of" long story short, they are a bunch of liars and now my account is in collections for $1592.27 amount of over mileage due because of their mistake! Went up for the 3rd time and demanded to get on a conference call with the cowards hiding in the back and was denied. Bottom line it's a very shady place and they are hiding something! I have never ever been to a dealership like this and don't plan on ever going back.... Except with my attorney if I get one more letter. Oh and by the way coward Carlos agreed to pay my over mileage out of his own pocket .... Like he should have in the beginning... They also had the nerve to say that I should "thank them" for trying to help fix this situation that they created.... Ummm thanks? Stay far away from this place and be careful when you speak to them to have questions answered... When they are caught in a lie they claim you are "badgering" them. If you can't take the heat boys.. Get out of the kitchen and find a new job.

Greg barthof .. Carlos, max and Ray

"Second Positive Experience Here"

After receiving a letter in the mail from Dickson City Hyundai that boasted higher than normal buyback prices for used cars, I decided to see what they had in stock via their Web site. The site was a bit inaccurate, listing two cars as manual when the pictures showed them to be automatic, and I got two broken e-mails from the Internet manager, but it happens. I decided to just go down there to look at a 2012 Focus, which would be an upgrade from my 2008 Focus. I wasn't interested in anything else. My dealer was Anthony Tooson, who had spoken to my mother previously over the phone and who was wonderful and very patient in dealing with her countless questions. He was very nice, funny, and to the point, and I ended up buying the Focus at a price I didn't think they would agree to. During the testing period the car displayed low battery, and he agreed to have it replaced without question. He also got us a spare key. Very accommodating. I honestly wasn't really looking to buy a new car and I really didn't think this would work out, but thanks to Anthony, Ray, and John I have a nice 2012 upgrade I was able to cosign for and my old car is in the process of finding a good home. Thanks guys.

Anthony Tooson, Ray McGarry, John Wahnon

"I went in there because at the time I had credit problems..."

I went in there because at the time I had credit problems and I needed a car. They were very quick to point me to the two cars that I could have. I test drove a Hyundai Sonata that I was approved for. I liked the car and wanted it. I sat down to do the contract and was told that I couldn't have that car but another one that was pretty close. I couldn't test drive it because it was in the shop. They took me in there and showed it to me. It was nice, similar to the one I test drove. I agreed to that car (no pricing sticker on it, but I figured it was the same as the other). I really couldn't do much haggling as at the time was credit was no good and I had no car. I signed the contract without too much questioning. The purchase price of the car was 16998.00 on my contract. I went on their website the next day and found my car (vin matched) for 13,998.00. Not only did the charge me a fortune in interest but also marked up the price! It's now 3.5 years later and I have been to three dealerships, as soon as I say I was ripped off, the turn around and say "Dickson City Hyundai?" I even spoke to one salesmen who told me that he got a job there and quit the same day because of their practices. Another told me that they prey on people with not so perfect credit. Now all these years later my credit is fixed and I am still paying a huge car payment because my loan amount was so large that I had to trade that car in. I am stuck for another three years with a huge car payment even with 1.9% interest due to still owing so much on the car that purchased from them. There rating with the Better Business Bureau is an "F". STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Remember

"My son, on active duty with the USAF, purchased a vehicle..."

My son, on active duty with the USAF, purchased a vehicle and we informed the dealer that he was active military, licensed in NJ, stationed in NY and insured by USAA. DCH did not copy his ID in order to process the deal so, my son had to drive 400+ miles to have them copy his military ID. To this day, 40 days after the sale we still have no tags for the vehicle and the temps were dated 2012 not 2013. Numerous calls to the dealership were not returned. Finally, Jackson (who claimed to be the GM of the location) returns a call and blames me for the lack of information which should have been collected when they snatched up my check and promptly cashed it! The back office staff is inept and this "manager" Jackson has obviously been promoted to a level of incompetency! "We sent it to DMV today, what else do you want from me" he said!! I guess the customer is not always right and can be treated in this fashion after the check clears !!! I won't ever go the DCH again and would advise anyone reading this to not expose themselves to their poor treatment of customers.

Jackson

"The Hyundai is great car unfortunately the service..."

The Hyundai is great car unfortunately the service manager is an owner and could care less about you and what issues you have had. I never thought to look up the rating of Dickson City Hyundai before I bought my car. Dickson City has a F with the Better Business Bureau. Let it be know you have been warned.

Jim Rosada

"Service wasn't complete care was unsafe to drive. had..."

Service wasn't complete care was unsafe to drive. had to redo in another state. Dealership won't pay for parts having to be redone!

service department and GM

"I recently went to to Dickson city Hyundai looking for a..."

I recently went to to Dickson city Hyundai looking for a Veloster. I knew what I wanted even the color. I went to Motorworld before I came here and they told me sorry cant get the car you want but can give you a deal in a in stock unit.. I left pissed and thought I couldn't get my car:(.. My salesman greeted me very nice and walked me through the vehicle, and new every detail.. We went on a additional test drive, when we came back I told him what I wanted, in 20 min he came to my best with not only a guarantee but options of interior colors..we worked out a awesome deal and I am now driving the car I love and wanted, .. It only took 2 days to get my car.. Motorworld told me up to 2 moths.. So overall I would defiantly recommend this dealership and ask for Ray, very helpful and works hard for you..

Ray

"Anthony was an amazing help , he gave me a great car for..."

Anthony was an amazing help , he gave me a great car for a great deal . My daughters 16 birthday is coming up and i know exactly where im going !!

anthony tooson