Dickson City Hyundai

Freedom Hyundai

Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai

MELRAAB314
8/27/2015

"Returning customer who will keep returning!"

I just had my second purchase with Dickson City Hyundai and salesman Carm Perri. Despite living out of the area now, I will keep coming back to this dealership (and requesting Carm). Both times Carm has listened to both my needs and my financial situation and has come up with a car that suits both of those perfectly. He is friendly and professional and knows how important finding the right car has been for me and my family. He never makes me feel like I am asking too many questions or rushes me into a purchase. In addition, everyone I interacted with at the dealership was also incredibly friendly - you go in feeling like a friend, not just another customer. Thanks DCH for your continued excellence in service! I look forward to many many years of being a valued customer to all of you! I LOVE my new car!!!

Carn Perri

ROXYH357
8/17/2015

"Great day"

We went for an oil change and found a car we dreamed about. Thanks for making our dreams come true We will recommend you to our friends

DICKEY1957
8/16/2015

"great"

it was a great experience hopefully it will continue to be a great experience in dealing with dickson city hyundai would change a thing i did

Car Shopper
8/13/2015

"Read ALL reviews and complaints first!!!"

I'm so happy I read these reviews and looked at their complaints on BBB before I went there. Thinking that the reviews and complaints were probably just a few disgruntled shoppers but WOW they are 100%correct!! They did exactly what the reviews said they do. First I sat with Greg and reviewed a car I saw online. He brought out a paper stating what my payments would be with the car being sold to me at $18999. Ummmm, the car on their website was listed for $13999. So I show him and he takes it back to the secret room. He comes back out with numbers again. I tell him what I was offered at another showroom. He comes back out with what I told him I was offered and wants me to sign this paper. I asked "why would u want me to sign a paper with these numbers when I haven't agreed to buy the car nor was the numbers approved by the so called manager in the secret room?" He got very upset and angry that I kept refusing to sign the paper. I told him call me when he gets what price I was willing to pay approved on the paper with all these scribbled and rewritten numbers he wanted me to sign and left. Guess what, no call back. I also told him reviews online state they advertise a price on their website then u get to the lot and they inflate the numbers by thousands and told him to let his manager aware of it as well. He didn't like that very much either. He took my keys to look at my trade in but held them as he was back and forth in the secret room as I kept telling him I had to leave. I've bought several cars over the years and never dealt with such shady people. I wouldn't expect that from such a big business. Also overheard another salesman selling a car to a couple in which the deal that was done the day before all of a sudden changed. " The bank would only finance them for less miles on the lease and giving thousands less for their trade in because the salesman "accidentally" wrote down the wrong year on the trade in" - ummmm, yeah ok!!

Greg

TONYA_HANCE
8/12/2015

"AWESOME"

The guys worked very hard and got me a great deal. From salesman Tom to the financial guy Alex great team work, they always were keeping me updated and making sure I was comfortable and didn't need water etc..

Hawk
8/01/2015

"Best Dealer I ever dealt with."

Over the years I have Dealt with many different car Dealers. I must say I have never had a better experience buying a vehicle. My salesperson Thomas Medric was just exceptional. A no hassle, no hagel, straight forward bottom price deal. Would definitely recommend Tom for anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. Everyone at this dealership goes above and beyond.

Thomas Medric

FRANK.BALCHUNE
7/22/2015

"Rich Ellis was great"

Rich and staff were great to work with. Would definitely purchase from them again. They were knowledgeable and helpful. Visit Dickson city Hyundai for great deals.

LINDA390
7/19/2015

"Working with the customer"

They try everyway they can to put you in a car that you want. We like dealing with this dealership and this car very much

Anthony & Max

BUTTERFLYMONKEYS
7/08/2015

"Great people"

Great to work with. We're able to sell me a vehicle that met my needs. Will purchase from again. Ask for Greg he was a great salesman.

Greg

mel32
3/31/2015

"repo? no thanks"

I never write reviews but please beware! I went to Dickson city Hyundai due to the fact their advertising was they will pay up to 8000 more than what your car is worth and at the time I was about 4 grand negative upside down in my car so I thought I'd give it a shot. Well my sales guy was Greg and he tried putting me in a 2015 Tucson which I fell inlove with but big dog Max came out wanted me to put 3400 down and my payments would be almost double of what I was paying for my car I wanted to trade in. Well he showed me a 2013 I liked it, asked for a price he goes in the secret back room comes out with Ray and he starts talking to me telling me he wants to put me in the 2015 and not the 2013, so we talked, he said wanted me to put 400 down and he'll get me approved, and he did! My payments were where I wanted them to be my interest was lower than what I was already paying and I have a brand new car!!! Wow dream come true right? WRONG! while Greg was doing the paperwork I mentioned that I had to take my belongings out of the old car and put into the new, he looked at me like I had 3 heads and said no, we did this deal without your trade and then tried talking me into calling my bank that I had my car through and tell them to come pick it up, yes he wanted me to have a repo on my credit when I told him no he still tried talking me into it telling me that it will only be on my credit report for 4 years and with the new car and already being approved it will be a "wash". I seriously thought I was dreaming this because I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life!! so he was upset that I didn't fall for his trick and I wanted a price on the 2013 and to be approved well again they did and they counted my trade in the deal and when I said let me think about it he got a huge attitude and " I'm done there's nothing more I can do" really? Your pi $$ed because you didn't make a sale today and after the shady stunt you tried pulling with me you want me to just hand you cash and sign papers without me thinking about it first! I wonder how many people they actually talked into a repo! Sorry I didn't fall for any of your shady tricks guys but my mother didn't raise no fool and by the way I when to motor world in Wilkes-Barre and got what I wanted, sales guys aren't pushy and any questions you have they answer. Everything with them is nothing but honesty and they have all their prices on the cars! Will never go back to dickson city hyundai! Shop with caution they are shady people!!

Greg, Ray,Max