Diehl Ford Lincoln

Diehl Ford Lincoln

Call
Diehl Ford Lincoln Info
About Diehl Ford Lincoln

Welcome to Diehl Ford! Located in Bellingham, WA. In 2007 Diehl Ford celebrated 100 years of business, and has been locally owned by the Diehl Family for four generations. Diehl Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Diehl Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, Diehl Ford Lincoln is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to being of service. Call today, we're happy to help.

About Diehl Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Excellent Deal"

The guys who helped us at Deihl did everything they could to get us the best deal on our "new" car. When we're in need of a new car, we'll definitely com back to Diehl Ford.

"Great Customer Service"

We came to Diehl when we needed a new car for our expanding family. They where very knowledgeable and friendly from beginning to end. When we needed a second family car for my husband they helped us again, giving us plenty of options and it was a breeze. Recently the second car we bought happened to have some engine issue and we where able to trade it in for another family friendly car (in my opinion a better one!). I was overly distraught about going through the car buying process again but Chris made the process as easy as possible. I would defiantly go back again!

"It was an outstanding experiece & Chris ""Bones" was great!!"

Everything about our new car puchase was enjoyable! Chris did not pressure us in any way. We went away from Ford for a couple of years and it is so good to be back! And during the process Mr. Diehl stopped and spent a good deal of time visiting with us.....we're both soccer families so it was such an easy conversation!!!! We're been Diehl service customers in the past- they truly are a great company. It's good to be back!!

"Our experience while purchasing a new Ford"

We have a lifetime of experience dealing with car companies, the last 16 years have been with Diehl Ford in Bellingham. This last experience was by far the most professional, helpful and courteous that we have ever encountered. It is evident that there has been a change of culture since past dealings, a change that has been for the better. We applaud this customer oriented change.

"What a car buying experience should be"

My car buying experience at Diehl Ford was what I’d hoped it would be. My salesperson (John Quimby) was very knowledgeable and helpful, and I would recommend him anyone. The “negotiation” was very straight forward, with no awkward sales tactics. They also let my two young kids “drive” the original Model R Ford in the showroom, while my wife and I were signing paperwork. In the end, I got a great deal on a fantastic new vehicle. Ford has a some fantastic vehicles, and I would definitely buy another car from John Quimby at Diehl Ford. Ed & Laura Fox - Maple Falls

"My 4th Mustang"

I am a Mustang girl having owned 3 blue Mustangs in the past ('67, '97, '96). It was time to get a new one and I was looking on-line at local dealer websites and I found the perfect car for me. It was a 2008 Silver Mustang V6, priced about $1000 under KBB and it had low miles. Luckily, I go to the same church as John Quimby so I talked to him last Sunday and made an appointment to take a test drive. It was love at first drive. My credit wasn't so great, but Emil worked his magic and I'm driving my 4th (but not last) Mustang.

"2014 Ford Explorer Lease"

All of the above employees were very courteous and helpful in acquiring a 2014 Ford Explorer. They checked all avenues to find all discounts available and were able to arrive at an equitable price. Chris Bonestelle was especially helpful in this effort as has Jason Turrell been in the service department. This should be quite apparent as this is the third Ford I have leased from Diehl in the last eight or so years, each time with the same attributes.

"Excellant"

From internet, to sales, to finance, to parts, to body shop for additions, superior customer service. They earned my trust and all my vehicle service.

"Great!!!"

We had a great experience at Diehl Ford. From our salesman John Quimby to our finance team member. All members of the staff we came in contact with were extremely helpful and personable. I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly..

"Ford Transit Purchase"

Excellent service and pricing. One would expect to receive five star service when purchasing a new vehicle from a reputable dealership... and I was not disappointed. Chris Bonesteele is a fine salesman and provided a positive sales experience for me at Diehl Ford. Thanks, Rafe

Chris Bonesteele