Diehl Ford Lincoln

1820 James Street,
Bellingham, Washington 98225
Diehl Ford Lincoln Info
About Diehl Ford Lincoln

Welcome to Diehl Ford! Located in Bellingham, WA. In 2007 Diehl Ford celebrated 100 years of business, and has been locally owned by the Diehl Family for four generations. Diehl Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Diehl Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, Diehl Ford Lincoln is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to being of service. Call today, we're happy to help.

About Diehl Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Bubba K
7/21/2015

"a very positive experience with a car dealership"

I was looking to trade vehicles, and via Diehl Fords online website I found a vehicle of interest. I went in on a Sunday morning and Chris Bonesteele was on the lot, and immediately offered his help. Chris was great to work with; maybe the best sales representative I've ever encountered at any car dealership, and I've dealt with many over many years (I'm retired, so was not my first rodeo). Anyway, great service, prompt, pleasant, and good follow-up by Chris, as well as the other staff on duty that day. I would also add that one of the reasons I went to Diehl was because of the great service I've received from their service department over many years on my trade-in.

M.Lambert
7/17/2015

"Diehl is my favorite place to go."

I recently bought a truck from Diehl Ford. Chris Bonesteele was the one to help me out. My office called and Chris answered the line. He "kinda" held on to the truck till I could get there, even though I was an hour away. I saw the truck on the Diehl site under their used vehicles. It was just what I was looking for, affordable, easy payments and not a piece of junk. Needless to say, I am the new owner. I have bought several vehicles from Diehl Ford, My Son just bought his very first "newer" vehicle from Diehl as well. Chris was a pleasure to work with and would do it again when the time comes for a really new vehicle. I don't believe I would buy a vehicle anywhere else and recommend to everyone to go there. Thanks again, M. Lambert

Jonathan H
6/29/2015

"Great experience"

I was considering a Ford. Dan and Emil were really friendly and showed me several options. I had heard that Ford was making some really amazing vehicles these days, and after seeing the cars, I agree. These two employees were great to work with and I would recommend considering them when looking for your next vehicle.

Carol Sue
6/26/2015

"We are so pleased for all jack did for us"

In our search for a new (to us) car we called Diehl Ford first. i called and met a wonderful guy named Jack Barton. He was so friendly and helpful. I then went on line to their website and found the car of our dreams. With the help of Jack we were able to get our present car limped in for evaluation and drive the Fiesta and make amazing deal aka (Diehl ). Thank you Jack for everything !!! We feel like we have made a great new friend!!!

rodarco
6/22/2015

"Outstanding experience"

I found a used vehicle listed on the internet by Diehl Ford. I called and talked with Chris Bonesteele, he was polite, interested and provided me with the insight I needed. A few hours later I met with Chris at the site looked over the car and we were able to make a deal. The service and help he provided was nothing short of outstanding. I would highly recommend staff and the Diehl experience to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, or to have one serviced. Thanks Chris. Roger Cook, Blaine, WA

June 25, 2015

Roger, That was a quick transaction! Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your business! Happy motoring! Best, Mike Diehl

sk
6/18/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have purchased new cars all over the country in my lifetime and this was the best experience ever. I went in and the price that was on internet is the price I paid. I was in and out in two hours!

Ramiro Baldovinos

June 25, 2015

SK- Glad to hear you had the best experience ever! That means a lot. We appreciate your business. Happy Motoring in your new vehicle, /Mike Diehl

Merlin
6/18/2015

"Happy with our experience."

I bought a used Ford C-Max Hybrid a few weeks ago From Chris Bonesteele. I had a previously terrible experience at another Dealership a few years ago, but Chris redeemed my faith in car salespeople! He was relaxed and pleasant and listened to my concerns and wishes. He helped expedite things quickly and my questions were fully answered. I will fully recommend this car (love the car!) and this dealership to others I know. In fact, a friend who bought her car there highly recommended the dealership to me. All in all a very good experience. Thank you!

Financial person was also very professional and helpful. Sorry I am not recalling is name. Impressive and not pushy.

June 25, 2015

Merlin, Glad you had a good experience with Chris and Emil. Thanks for the positive feedback...and Thanks for your business. Enjoy the C-Max, /Mike Diehl

Helene Slack
6/12/2015

"I got the right Diehl."

Ramiro Baldovinos certainly earned his commission yesterday. In fact, I think he should get a raise. I first met Ramiro over the phone when I asked about a used 2014 Ford Focus Titanium of which there was no picture or price online. He told me all about the car and it's price. Naturally I had a different price in mind and a few calls phone calls later he and Randy Larson made it work. After several more questions which Ramiro patiently answered, I gave a deposit on my credit card to hold the car to the next day when I could get to Bellingham. I had just committed to a car sight unseen. I also asked Ramiro to have all the paperwork ready when I got there so it would be a quick in and out for me because I'm always in a hurry. But I also have a roving eye. When I got there my car was parked very near a brand new Fiesta Titanium that had the same features as the Focus. So now Ramiro had to start from scratch because I started waffling about whether to buy a gently used Focus or a new Fiesta. The half hour I allotted myself to buy the car turned into a couple of hours but Ramiro hung in there with me, never pressuring me, always patient, never making me feel like I was wasting his time. Randy was also very patient with me changing my mind a few times although I'm sure he must have been rolling his eyes in his office. Emil Vinberg got me through the paperwork quickly but thoroughly (even though I wasn't financing, the paperwork made my eyes glaze over) and Mike Diehl was also kind when we were introduced. I took both cars on a test drive with Ramiro and he even tutored me on how to use the back-up camera, encouraging me when I knew I likely would have taken out the cars beside me if there had been any parked there. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience and I drove off knowing I made the right purchase. I ended up with the Ford Focus Titanium after all. Thank you Ramiro!

Ramiro Baldovinos

June 25, 2015

Helene, Thanks for taking the time to provide the positive feedback. We appreciate it! Glad to hear all is well with your pre-owned Ford Focus. Happy motoring! /Mike Diehl

Sparky
6/10/2015

"Relaxed and professional "

The dealership is very relaxed and yet they give great attention to detail so that there are no surprises during the transaction. We ordered a new F-150 and our salesman, Chris Bonesteele, followed the process all through the factory re-tooling and startup. When our truck arrived, it was exactly what we ordered for the price we were promised. Chris followed up more than once to make sure we were pleased and that we understood all the features of the new truck.

Lori Lapoma

June 25, 2015

Sparky, We very much appreciate your business...and the positive feedback. Glad to hear all is well with your new Ford F150. Best, /Mike Diehl

HappyBuyer
6/09/2015

"Everyone there is amazing!"

My experience with purchasing a vehicle from Diehl Ford was so great from beginning to end. Bones was a friendly and knowledgeable salesman who always had a smile on his face, which made me smile too. Emil was a wizard with helping me finance my car so that I was comfortable with my monthly payments and my down payment and he hooked me up with a great loan! Thank you Jason Turrell for always helping me on the service end of things with my older vehicle, hopefully I won't need to see you as much now that I've bought a newer vehicle! Thank you again to everyone at Diehl Ford for your fabulous care and helpfulness!

June 25, 2015

HappyBuyer- Sounds like all went well with your experience at Diehl Ford. Thanks for the feedback...We appreciate your business. Happy Motoring- /Mike Diehl

Reviews of Chris Bonesteele