Diehl Ford Lincoln

1820 James Street,
Bellingham, Washington 98225
Diehl Ford Lincoln Info
About Diehl Ford Lincoln

Welcome to Diehl Ford! Located in Bellingham, WA. Whatcom County's only full service dealership with Sales, Service, Parts and Collision Center. In 2007 Diehl Ford celebrated 100 years of business, and has been locally owned by the Diehl Family for four generations. Diehl Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Diehl Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, Diehl Ford Lincoln is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to being of service. Call today, we're happy to help.

About Diehl Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

123skidoo
8/14/2015

"professional, highest marks for ethics & performance. "

I'm 62, & bought cars from Fl to WA. Mr. Chris Bonesteel of sales, and this dealership's MO helped make this the best purchase experience thus far. My initial call was answered by Mike Diehl, owner/manager. How often does that happen nowadays? At this dealership, it's routine. After brief introductions & laying out my requirements objectives, he invited me to visit & said they strive to be the best. I live over an hour away, & drove up to see if they walked their talk. I'm pleased to say they do, and in an exceedingly professional & personable manner. Each step of my new truck purchase experience was a 10 on a 1-10 scale, with 10 at the top. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the Puget Sound region. This customer had his expectations not only met, but exceeded. Mr. Mike Diehl runs the kind of business that makes this country great. It was a pleasure to do business with him & his team.

redcarpaul
8/12/2015

"No Pressure and friendly"

We purchased a used Ford Escape from Diehl Ford yesterday and we received very good help from the staff. The salesman was very friendly but not pushy and we did not feel any pressure from him. We would highly recommend him to all of our friends and family. We were also impressed with Emil as he helped us find the best rates for our loan. It was a great experience.

Derek Crifasi

limp bizkit
8/07/2015

"Non-Pressured"

My husband and I just bought a used Ford Explorer from this dealership and received such fantastic help from the staff there. The staff came out to greet us and did not "attack" us trying to make a sale. We loved all of the help that the sales staff gave us. We worked with Nancy and I highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy a new or used car! She was very knowledgeable and willing to look things up that she didn't know. We felt like we got the best deal there was!

Michael W
8/01/2015

"Our fleet and personal auto needs for over 25 years "

Diehl has served our fleet and personal auto needs for over 25 years. All our service needs are taken care of by Jason and his crew. For us personally and our businesses , Diehl is or dealer .

Bubba K
7/21/2015

"a very positive experience with a car dealership"

I was looking to trade vehicles, and via Diehl Fords online website I found a vehicle of interest. I went in on a Sunday morning and Chris Bonesteele was on the lot, and immediately offered his help. Chris was great to work with; maybe the best sales representative I've ever encountered at any car dealership, and I've dealt with many over many years (I'm retired, so was not my first rodeo). Anyway, great service, prompt, pleasant, and good follow-up by Chris, as well as the other staff on duty that day. I would also add that one of the reasons I went to Diehl was because of the great service I've received from their service department over many years on my trade-in.

M.Lambert
7/17/2015

"Diehl is my favorite place to go."

I recently bought a truck from Diehl Ford. Chris Bonesteele was the one to help me out. My office called and Chris answered the line. He "kinda" held on to the truck till I could get there, even though I was an hour away. I saw the truck on the Diehl site under their used vehicles. It was just what I was looking for, affordable, easy payments and not a piece of junk. Needless to say, I am the new owner. I have bought several vehicles from Diehl Ford, My Son just bought his very first "newer" vehicle from Diehl as well. Chris was a pleasure to work with and would do it again when the time comes for a really new vehicle. I don't believe I would buy a vehicle anywhere else and recommend to everyone to go there. Thanks again, M. Lambert

Jonathan H
6/29/2015

"Great experience"

I was considering a Ford. Dan and Emil were really friendly and showed me several options. I had heard that Ford was making some really amazing vehicles these days, and after seeing the cars, I agree. These two employees were great to work with and I would recommend considering them when looking for your next vehicle.

Carol Sue
6/26/2015

"We are so pleased for all jack did for us"

In our search for a new (to us) car we called Diehl Ford first. i called and met a wonderful guy named Jack Barton. He was so friendly and helpful. I then went on line to their website and found the car of our dreams. With the help of Jack we were able to get our present car limped in for evaluation and drive the Fiesta and make amazing deal aka (Diehl ). Thank you Jack for everything !!! We feel like we have made a great new friend!!!

rodarco
6/22/2015

"Outstanding experience"

I found a used vehicle listed on the internet by Diehl Ford. I called and talked with Chris Bonesteele, he was polite, interested and provided me with the insight I needed. A few hours later I met with Chris at the site looked over the car and we were able to make a deal. The service and help he provided was nothing short of outstanding. I would highly recommend staff and the Diehl experience to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, or to have one serviced. Thanks Chris. Roger Cook, Blaine, WA

Diehl Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 25, 2015

Roger, That was a quick transaction! Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your business! Happy motoring! Best, Mike Diehl

sk
6/18/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have purchased new cars all over the country in my lifetime and this was the best experience ever. I went in and the price that was on internet is the price I paid. I was in and out in two hours!

Ramiro Baldovinos

Diehl Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 25, 2015

SK- Glad to hear you had the best experience ever! That means a lot. We appreciate your business. Happy Motoring in your new vehicle, /Mike Diehl

Reviews of Emil Vinberg