Diehl Ford Lincoln

1820 James Street,
Bellingham, Washington 98225
Diehl Ford Lincoln Info
About Diehl Ford Lincoln

Welcome to Diehl Ford! Located in Bellingham, WA. Whatcom County's only full service dealership with Sales, Service, Parts and Collision Center. In 2007 Diehl Ford celebrated 100 years of business, and has been locally owned by the Diehl Family for four generations. Diehl Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Diehl Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, Diehl Ford Lincoln is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to being of service. Call today, we're happy to help.

About Diehl Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

pjnscar
4/23/2016

"Just what I wanted!"

Salesman was helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating of my schedule; not pushy. Lot had the vehicles I was looking for. Great value. Purchased a slightly used (7,500 miles) vehicle. Still had the new car smell (and look!). Processing of paperwork was efficient and professional.

Mike Diehl

BlueBabe
1/25/2016

"2015 Ford F150 (Babe)"

I contacted Diehl Ford 1/18/16 and we drove away with our new 2015 F150 on Saturday 1/23/16. Jack Barton and Mike Diehl made it an effortless process. We had never considered a truck until we purchased a new Airstream 12/30/15. We thought our Jeep Grand Cherokee was a suitable tow vehicle and then realized we wanted a larger tow vehicle. Diehl Ford helped us find the truck that fits our towing needs and our need for a a vehicle to drive on a daily basis. I named our blue Ford F-150 XLT Babe after Paul Bunyan's blue ox.

rlw13
12/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

After nearly a year of searching for "the car", I finally found it! This all made possible by Chris (Bones) who provided me with recommendations, constant upfront suggestions, communication, and taking the time to remember and focus on my needs. I felt no pressure as we took the time to wade through my options over many months. The experience for me was seamless and even enjoyable! I'm absolutely loving my new car and am so grateful to have gotten to work with such a great guy. Thanks Chris!

Howard1982
12/19/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I purchased a new Ford Escape from Diehl Ford. Chris Bonesteele AKA Bones was very helpful and professional. Emil in finance busted his butt to get me financed for a great rate. These guys were awesome and I'm now a Diehl Ford customer for life. Thanks guys keep up the great work

sjkarlwithak169
12/18/2015

"Excellent service/staff"

I purchase a used 2015 Ford Escape and Jack Barton was extremely helpful and very delightful to work with. He made purchasing my first car extremely easy and helped me to make a very big decision. I am very happy with my purchase and I love my new Escape. The whole process at Diehl Ford went very smoothly and every person I dealt with was very knowledgeable and helped to make this an enjoyable experience. Emil Vinberg was very informative and even came in on his day off to help me. I really appreciate Nikki and the ladies upstairs for all their hard work and they got me my plates shortly after my purchase. I would definitely purchase another vehicle here and recommend that if you are interesting in buying a new vehicle, Diehl is an amazing place to go.

ChuckKirk
11/30/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I purchased a 2016 Ford Focus from Diehl Ford. This was the 51st Ford I have purchased in the last 50 years. Needless to say, I have vast experience in automobile purchasing. I ordered this car to my specifications in September. The dealer kept me aware of the delivery status. Because of some rebates and incentives that were not available at the time I ordered the car I ended up paying over $2,000 less than I was originally quoted. Talk about being shocked. How honest can a dealer be? My salesman, Chris Bonesteele, and the owner, Mike Diehl, helped me with financing. Jason Turrell's team in the Service department had prepared the car in immaculate condition. I could not be more satisfied. We drove down to the dealership the next morning because we had some questions on features. We were greeted by a salesman named Jack Barton who gave my wife and I all the time we needed to understand the features. I would recommend Diehl Ford to anyone who wanted to be treated un-rushed, and treated with dignity. Chuck Kirk 206-669-6348

CarSlayer
11/27/2015

"Good place to buy a car"

Friendly, fair, helpful... Melvin and Chris were very professional and helped me navigate the car buying experience. Would buy a car from them again in a heartbeat :).

Melvin Deal

JHumen
11/21/2015

"Outstanding Customer Focus"

I totaled my Toyota Prius and needed a good safe car without taking on a large new loan. I went into Diehl Ford and met with Chris Bonesteel and Emil, and they were absolutely lovely. They listened to what would work for me and immediately identified about 4 vehicles they had on the lot. Chris took me for a ride in two of them, I went home and thought about it, called back that afternoon and bought the car the next day. The buying process took only 2 hours, and Emil walked me through every step as we went. They were both absolutely outstanding. I believe I got a great vehicle at a great price, and they were so nice and efficient about it. No games. It was just great, and I will be buying all my cars from Diehl Ford from now on.

mtpockets
11/20/2015

"F350diesel"

No pressure sales, fast results,made spending a kings ransom, for transportation,less painful. But, it was the friendly proffesional attitude of our sales person Jack Barton, who made it a pleasure.

Wanted and Got IT
11/15/2015

"Ford Limited Explorer Success with Dealership"

My wife was assisted very much in a professional sincere and helpful manner to find a like new used Ford Explorer by Jack Barton. After the sale, Jack was further a help with his knowledge and ease of offering his expertise. Most salesman sale the car and ignore you. We bought a nice vehicle and they got our nice used vehicle so it was a success and I left the money in Bellingham. We enjoyed Mike Diehl, Emil Vinberg, Jack Barton, and Ramirez. Mike and I came to initial terms in 20 minutes. I hate buying vehicles and negotiating. I offered a fair amount for theirs and ours and we came to terms. It was good to buy from them. My last vehicle and bought was started by my son at Frontier Ford. I really enjoyed their manager when I met him, but I will never never allow myself to buy a vehicle from their one salesman and I will tell their manager that. I search out the car and a good business is when the customer feels comfortable. Even though we bought the vehicle and I am still irritated with that. Randy and Mike wanted to make the deal work and was very courteous and friendly. Jack has a lot of experience. Emil found us a great interest rate and fully understands that part of the sale and has a lot of experience. WE are HAPPY.

Reviews of Jack Barton