Diehl Ford Lincoln

Mike Diehl

January 25, 2017

"Unethical Business Practices"

- cameronr

I wanted to place a special order for a new car. I mostly dealt with Scott Kerbein throughout the whole process. When it was time to place the order, I was told a $2,500 deposit would be needed to hold the car. The way it was explained to me was this payment was simply meant to hold the car in my name until it came in, guaranteeing they wouldn't sell it to someone else. Before giving me my credit card number over the phone, I asked if this deposit would be fully-refundable at any time before the car was delivered and was told "Yes, that shouldn't be an issue". Because of this, I felt comfortable giving up $2,500 without much to show for it. Months went by and I decided I had to back out due to other financial responsibilities I had taken on. I never thought twice about it being a problem to get my money back as I clearly remember Scott assuring me it wouldn't be an issue. When I called them back up, I couldn't get a hold of Scott so I was put in contact with his manager, Mike Diehl. He informed me that any kind of deposit I made at the that time was non-refundable and if I was told otherwise, it was not accurate. After speaking directly with Scott the day after, he admitted to only committing to looking into if the deposit was refundable when I originally placed the order over the phone. He refused my request to refund the deposit. There's no way I would ask if a deposit was refundable, not get a clear answer, and proceed to give my money anyways. It's absolutely ridiculous to assure a customer one thing and then later deny it. Yes, I know I never got the refundability of my deposit in writing, but the confidence in which Scott told me it wouldn't be an issue led me to believe this type of situation has occurred before and returning my deposit wouldn't be a problem.

Mike Diehl
Other Employees : Scott Kerbein

December 14, 2016

"Great Experience"

- cuppr

Very helpful in finding the car that suited our needs. When it came time to talk money Jack was very straight forward and transparent about cost and all associated fees. Wasn't pushy on rushing us or all the add ons (read: rip-offs) that most dealers try to sell.

November 20, 2016

"Excellent service and knowledgeable sales team"

- Tonye

Our sales person, Jack, was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He did not try to pressure us into a decision, spent all the time we needed explaining everything and even took the time after we purchased our new car to sit in with us to explain how everything work. The entire team we dealt with at Diehl were friendly making our car buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Diehl.

New 2015 Lincoln MKC, $36580