Direct Auto Mall

Sales Specialist

April 22, 2017

"Derek Torres"

- Oopsiesmissy

Derek was our sales rep. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable. During our time at Direct Auto Mall, from discussing what we were in the market for, test driving, to discussions regarding the purchase, we did not feel pressured to purchase our vehicle. We just picked up our new used car and Derek made the whole process very easy.

April 20, 2017

"Awesome group of people"

- Maurice J Marshall

Going through Direct Auto was a great car buying experience. They were fair and friendly, and worked to get me exactly what I was looking for. Willyan was an awesome sales person and the staff created a very relaxing atmosphere. I would definitely buy from them again, and recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

April 20, 2017

"Awesome sale "

- Curtis83#

Direct Auto mall salesman Chris Aragao was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and straight to point . I really enjoyed the process of purchasing my first luxury vehicle on my own. Thanks to Chris and auto direct for your services. Thanks EvangelinaProsper

Used 2014 Audi A8, $40000