Direct Auto Mall

Sales Team Leader

June 27, 2016

"Simple and easy! "

- MJ

It was a pleasure working with Sorem at Direct Auto Mall, very straight forward guy and made everything go smooth since the beginning. I'm very happy with my purchase and the customer service I received. Looking for a pre-owned vehicle? This is the place to go!

June 25, 2016

"Very good"

- Psc

I was promptly answered with the car that I was looking for and has served me as my needs. I recommend this store and put me available for any information.

June 24, 2016

"Good service "

- Dorianys

Angie was very helpful she went above and beyond to make sure I was fully staistfied with my service, she was great and EVREYONE should go buy a car with her!!!

Used 2014 BMW X6, $64835