Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Edsouz
8/27/2015

"Edsouz"

Gostaria de deixar aqui a minha satisfacao e agradecimento a equipa da Direct auto mall, fui muito bem tratado pelo vendedor Sorem, me ajudou muito pra que eu pudesse financiar a camionete que eu queria, ele esta sempre disponivel quando eu preciso dele. Valeu parceiro!

Sorem Marques

GM456
8/27/2015

"GM456"

I wanna thank direct auto mall and salesperson Sorem for the exceptional service provided to me and my family during our visit to the store. We love our new car! I recommend direct auto mall!

Sorem Marques

Souza2011
8/26/2015

"Cristian"

Munto bom vendedor tem muita educacao prestativo atencioso ele es um otimo vendedor muito bom. Massssssssss...tem otimooooooooooooooooooo, sao poucos sao assim vendedor como ele

Cristian

Juniortv
8/25/2015

"Awsome service"

Luis is a great selesman, very helpfull attentive and i couldn't recommend his service more. The atmosphere on this place is amazing, very happy.

Luis

Malves1234
8/25/2015

"Great experience "

I had a very good experience with Luis Alves the sales rep. He always call me back and sold me a nice pick up, im very happy with him and everybody there

Luiz alves

nana12130
8/24/2015

"best customer service"

I bought a vehicle there about 3 years ago. Today I called and my husband spoke with a girl by the name of ann Ann she helped me and my husband incredibly well and went beyond to help us on our new search.

Ann

pedro_vissotto
8/14/2015

"Will never come back"

All they care is seeling you the car, afterwards they treat you completly different. They delayed to deliver the vehicle, questions and issues I've had after, were not taken seriously and i felt as if they didn't want to help their own customers after the sale. Delayed in delivering the registration, lost the spare key and and mats as well. Don't really care the material things, but i wish i was treated the same way when i was in the processing of buying frol them. WILL NEVER COME BACK.

Luis

Desteny Williams
8/12/2015

"Angie was Amazing "

Im giving this high of a review solely because of the wonderful service that was provided to me by Angie she was amazing i came with a low down payment and a poor credit history she worked with me and kept working with me even after i felt discouraged until we found the perfect car to fit my budget thanks again seriously i wouldn't have been able to do it with out you

Angie

Dagmar12
8/11/2015

"Very easy"

I thought that that the service was exceptional and my sales associate was very freindly and helpful. And would recommend Paloma Oliveira to all my friends that would be interested in buying a car

Sales paloma o

Josedasilva
8/06/2015

"Satisfeit"

I came to auto Mall i recive help from João Felix is very friendly and profissional He was knowledgeable and undersatndig of my needs and explain evrething to me... I recommend this .dealer for sure.....

Joao felix