Direct Auto Mall

Selection Specialist

July 19, 2017

"WE NEED A NEW CAR"

- MS.PD

Ms. Angie was so nice and patience with me. Not only did she try to figure out other options for me but she also made sure I was satisfied buy the features the car offered. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the car but I will recommend this dealership to a friend of mine who is also in the market for a new car

Angie Guante

July 19, 2017

"Derek's the man!"

- Gregory

Derek was a very good salesman he helped me with my selection sped up the sales procedure and was extremely friendly and helpful I would gladly send friends to see him when they are looking to purchase a new or used car. The financing Department who is also very cheerful and helpful and we're able to get me financed into my new van I'm very happy praise God.

Derek Torres
Ana Nascimento

July 18, 2017

"My experience here was better than expected. "

- Lex

Danyelle was very knowledgeable about everything, very friendly and guided us through the process entirely. Next time I'm looking for a car she will be the one I call. I'm happy with my purchase and could definetly recommend her to anyone.

Danyelle Sales