Direct Auto Mall

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Direct Auto Mall
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Very Satisfied with my purchase!!"

Direct Auto Mall helped me the car I wanted even though my credit was not so good. Karine stepped in and helped me with my first new car purchase. She explained all the options I had and is very friendly. i then met up with Luis who was the one who got me the deal I was looking for. He went out of his way to make sure my purchase was a satisfaction. I love driving my 2010 Mazda3! Thank you Direct AutoMall. I will deffinately look foward to many more years of business with these guys!

Karine, Luis

"Love this place"

From start to finish it was very smooth process. Ashley was great and went above and beyond to satisfy my requests and needs. She answered all my questions and got rid of my doubts. She made me want to go in and check the cars out. She was great the dealership was great and I am happy with my car. Thank you Ashley for all your help and friendliness during our phone call.

Ashley

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Bought my 2011 Audi A5 from Auto Direct. Customer service was FABULOUS! and gave me a great price on the car! I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a car! :)

Adler

"Grateful!"

I am leaving a kind review for Direct Auto Mall because they deserve it! After seeing an Accord there and loving it I got all the information I needed and the rate I got just sealed the deal! I am a happy customer for sure.

Thais

"Just beware"

I purchased a used Truck in May 2014 from Direct Auto Mall,. I would say be very careful when buying from them, My experience was not good, The truck flunked the state inspection ,right after I purchased it,. They were good about fixing the issue (state law) but a few other things appeared after the 30 day warranty expired. These issues were present on the truck ,when I purchased it,, I was just not aware of it, and paid the price. The latest issue is that I just found out that although they gave me new plates, (new registration)they never cancelled my old registration. It is the little things that separate a poor/average dealership from a very good dealership. I will not purchase a vehicle from them again, I have learned my lesson.

wenderson

"fantastic!"

After reading the many great reviews I finally decided to give them a call, I figured that they do work with many banks due to their ad saying every one is approved. Although I had to have my dad co-sign for me everything went really well and smooth. I am excited to be working on my credit again after a few years. I am very impressed and certainly a happy customer and that is why I am leaving this feedback,

Thais Alves

"best money spent"

I am so happy i called this place. I worked over the phone with ashley she helped me with some beginning steps of my process. We narrowed down some choices and she gave me all the info about each vehicle i was interested in. She let me know what I should bring with me so there was no running back and forth. The whole experience was so professional and efficient I am amazed at how this place runs. I wanted to take the time to thank ashley because if it wasnt for her a lot of things could have gone wrong. Even though the car i bought was used it doesnt feel like it! i feel like i am in a brand new car which is amazing. Thanks again ashley!

Ashley, i forget the other peoples names

"Excellent Services"

Everyone was very helpful and kept us update on our car and when we could pick it up. It was less stressful and a good experience.

Ashley and Robert a Business mgt

"My First Mercedes"

When I was shopping around for a new car at the beginning of June 2014, I found an excellently priced Benz at Direct Automall on Autotrader.com. The original person I spoke with was not available so I fortunately was able to work with Robert. I had a lot of questions buying my car: What options did it come with? How was the car fax? What work was done on the car? Etc. Robert was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions thoroughly. My next concern was credit approval which I was pretty confident I would get approved but still a little skeptical. Direct Automall did a great job of securing me a really good car loan which I am really appreciative for. I am very happy I got my car through them and would definitely recommend them, especially Robert, to any of my friends who are looking to shop. Thank You for all the help!

Robert Mitchel

"great deal"

Hey everyone, thanks to Nenga and the direct auto mall crew i was abre to fulfill my dream, that was to get a BMW!!!aaa

Nenga Viana