Direct Auto Mall

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Direct Auto Mall
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"fantastic!"

After reading the many great reviews I finally decided to give them a call, I figured that they do work with many banks due to their ad saying every one is approved. Although I had to have my dad co-sign for me everything went really well and smooth. I am excited to be working on my credit again after a few years. I am very impressed and certainly a happy customer and that is why I am leaving this feedback,

Thais Alves

"best money spent"

I am so happy i called this place. I worked over the phone with ashley she helped me with some beginning steps of my process. We narrowed down some choices and she gave me all the info about each vehicle i was interested in. She let me know what I should bring with me so there was no running back and forth. The whole experience was so professional and efficient I am amazed at how this place runs. I wanted to take the time to thank ashley because if it wasnt for her a lot of things could have gone wrong. Even though the car i bought was used it doesnt feel like it! i feel like i am in a brand new car which is amazing. Thanks again ashley!

Ashley, i forget the other peoples names

"Excellent Services"

Everyone was very helpful and kept us update on our car and when we could pick it up. It was less stressful and a good experience.

Ashley and Robert a Business mgt

"My First Mercedes"

When I was shopping around for a new car at the beginning of June 2014, I found an excellently priced Benz at Direct Automall on Autotrader.com. The original person I spoke with was not available so I fortunately was able to work with Robert. I had a lot of questions buying my car: What options did it come with? How was the car fax? What work was done on the car? Etc. Robert was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions thoroughly. My next concern was credit approval which I was pretty confident I would get approved but still a little skeptical. Direct Automall did a great job of securing me a really good car loan which I am really appreciative for. I am very happy I got my car through them and would definitely recommend them, especially Robert, to any of my friends who are looking to shop. Thank You for all the help!

Robert Mitchel

"great deal"

Hey everyone, thanks to Nenga and the direct auto mall crew i was abre to fulfill my dream, that was to get a BMW!!!aaa

Nenga Viana

"Review: Vivian from Service"

I had purchased a car, a 2010 Lincoln, I did not have the best experience overall. But there is one particular employee (Vivian from Service), who changed the bad experiences into a great one. I don't know how long she has been working for this company but she has a great customer service skills. She is very professional and is very detailed when explaining your car problems. As a result of her great customer service skills, Vivian is one employee that make me recommend people to buy cars from Direct Auto Mall.

Vivian

"great selection of vehicles !!!"

I am here to thank Thais for her awesome job in helping me and my dad look for a vehicle for me as my graduation gift. She was very patient and answered all our questions now all there is left to do is pick something out. THANKS

thais

"Review"

Great people great price i love my car. Great Custumer service. They are amazing and do a well done job. Definitely I'm recommend a friend to buy a car with them.

Joao Felix

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I went into Direct Auto Mall to look at a certain used car we had seen online for our growing family. When we first walked in, we were immediately approached by a sales man, Hebert, and worked with him throughout our time there. The whole experience was very pleasant. Hebert was knowledgeable, kind, and worked to answer all our questions. He was patient with us and very respectful. It is clear that the staff works together to run a successful business. Everyone was extremely kind and clearly works hard to meet the needs of their customers. I am happy we were able to purchase our car from Direct Auto Mall and had the chance to work with Hebert during this process. I would definitely recommend Direct Auto Mall if you are looking to buy a car.

Hebert Silva

"review"

We had a great experience and or salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we looked at. I felt the prices were reasonable in comparison with other dealerships in the area. I would recommend if you are looking for a car you should really include this place in your search.

Robert Mitchell