Direct Auto Mall

Joao Felix

Sales Specialist

"I love my car"

- ttt

Hey I got a good deal with Felipe Campos trading my old Acura into a new one. The guy is great and the dealership is very friendly in general. It was an awesome experience!

"Muito feliz!"

- Candida

Gostaria de recomendar a todos que estao a procura de um carro a falar com Felipe Campos na Direct. Ele me ajudou a trocar de carro e eh uma pessoa educada e super atenciosa. Muito Obrigada e voltarei no proximo!

"Nice place"

- av123

My wife and I were looking for a bigger SUV for a while. We were able to find the vehicle we were looking for last week at Direct Auto website. If you go to the store, ask for Luiz Felipe Campos who is a very nice guy and knowledgeable. we're happy!

Used 2012 Nissan NV 2500, $19288