Direct Auto Mall

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Direct Auto Mall

Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"THE BEST!"

I would like to thank everyone at Direct Auto Mall for the great help they've given me! After having no luck with previous dealers around my area I decided to go a little further. After my friend told me about Direct Auto Mall I decided to do my own research and found many cars of my interest on their website. I was excited to know they work with every type of credit since that was the main issue that would stop me from buying a second car. I absolutely love my new car and I will tell people about them as well. Thais Alves, the first person I spoke with when I called there offered me exceptional customer service and was very kind and friendly. 5 stars to them!

Thais Alves

"Ford Escape 2011 WITH FLEX FUEL!!!"

Between Adler Monteiro and Kleysson Braga, my experience with these guys was OUTSTANDING! I was in a pinch (because TOYOTA LEASING IS TERRIBLE!) and needed to unload my 2012 Venza as quickly as possible. Ugh, what a learning experience that ordeal was. However, on a random day my boyfriend and I popped by to see what they had here. Little did I know that they had such a HUGE selection of vehicles! I knew what specs I needed, but I wasn't inclined toward any specific make or model. I told Adler the specs and he worked soooo hard to show me only things with specs that I was looking for. Now this was a few months ago, so he was new(er) to the dealership. After much time searching, we were unable to come up with something in my price range (because this dealership also has some BEAUTIFUL high-end vehicles as well.) But then, Kleysson's tenacity kept us going and we were literally picking through everything that they had. As a fellow salesperson, I can't tell you how much I appreciated their knowledge of the cars, Kleysson's resourcefulness and Adler's extraordinary willingness to help me. I mean, talk about making a personal connection and being willing to go the extra mile! These guys were absolutely so willing to help me and that made me want to sign a deal with them. So we were doing another walk-through in the back of the lot, looking at a Lexus when Kleysson took my boyfriend to look at a Ford. I typically wasn't into Ford, but the Flex Fuel was definitely something I wanted. It didn't have leather seats, but Kleysson was willing to work with me on that and WOW AM I SO HAPPY!!!!!! I get in my car every day now, just so proud of my perfect vehicle that fits me so well. It's got the motor that I wanted, the beautiful factory leather seats, remote starter. Just everything I could possibly need, and nothing more that I won't use. To me, I know it was hard because I'm a picky person where I spend my money. But Adler and Kleysson truly cared about what was best for me and really put in the time and effort. I'm almost sad that I won't need another car for some time lol. But I'm sending everyone that I hear needs a car to these guys. They may be an hour from where I live, but I'll drive there any time to support a business with such ethical salesmen. Because that is hard to find these days. Big hugs for these guys!

Adler Monteiro, Kleysson Braga

"Horrible experience!!!! "

Never bought a car at dealer that take 7days to deliver it after purchasing or in my case where the bank had released the funds to them and still took 15 days for them to get my car registered and delivered and when it was delivered it has 189 miles increase from when I had purchased it. Like I wrote in my title HORRIBLEEEEE AND DON'T FORGET CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE NEVER GET WHO YOU CALL FOR!!!!!

Salesman/customer service/manager

"Mislead into buying a crappy car "

Be very careful when buying from this place, first off the internet pricing is completely different from the actual pricing when you go to the dealership. I wanted a vehicle with all wheel drive and air conditioning, they claimed the car i bought had these options when it did not. Once I figured this out i called them about my car the next day, not having what I was told it had,I spoke with the sales manager he told me he would either have the options installed or he would find the same car with the options I wanted, never happened. After you buy a car and go home. Then you think of calling or you go there for help and they will transfer you and transfer and put you on the hold and make you wait and wait and feel like they just wanted to sale it and now they want you "out of their faces. Really crap service, but they sell lots of cars financing for illegal immigrants who can;t get credit approval and cheats people when they go to buy there. Stuck with this car they want more money from me a month later if i want the car that has the options that was suppose to have in the car i just bought.

Wenderson. Daniel Right, Rafael, Viny

"loved it!"

love love love direct auto mall! I had such a great experience with them, everyone was no nice and extremely helpful. I got a beautiful car, low monthly payments, low miles, and its pretty much in brand new condition. I wanted to especially thank ashley because at the time there were no pictures of the inside of the car and she actually went out and took them herself. She was very nice through our whole phone conversation!

Ashley

"Very Satisfied with my purchase!!"

Direct Auto Mall helped me the car I wanted even though my credit was not so good. Karine stepped in and helped me with my first new car purchase. She explained all the options I had and is very friendly. i then met up with Luis who was the one who got me the deal I was looking for. He went out of his way to make sure my purchase was a satisfaction. I love driving my 2010 Mazda3! Thank you Direct AutoMall. I will deffinately look foward to many more years of business with these guys!

Karine, Luis

"Love this place"

From start to finish it was very smooth process. Ashley was great and went above and beyond to satisfy my requests and needs. She answered all my questions and got rid of my doubts. She made me want to go in and check the cars out. She was great the dealership was great and I am happy with my car. Thank you Ashley for all your help and friendliness during our phone call.

Ashley

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Bought my 2011 Audi A5 from Auto Direct. Customer service was FABULOUS! and gave me a great price on the car! I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a car! :)

Adler

"Grateful!"

I am leaving a kind review for Direct Auto Mall because they deserve it! After seeing an Accord there and loving it I got all the information I needed and the rate I got just sealed the deal! I am a happy customer for sure.

Thais

"Just beware"

I purchased a used Truck in May 2014 from Direct Auto Mall,. I would say be very careful when buying from them, My experience was not good, The truck flunked the state inspection ,right after I purchased it,. They were good about fixing the issue (state law) but a few other things appeared after the 30 day warranty expired. These issues were present on the truck ,when I purchased it,, I was just not aware of it, and paid the price. The latest issue is that I just found out that although they gave me new plates, (new registration)they never cancelled my old registration. It is the little things that separate a poor/average dealership from a very good dealership. I will not purchase a vehicle from them again, I have learned my lesson.

wenderson