Direct Auto Mall

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Direct Auto Mall

Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Shakeilaj
2/27/2015

"Great Customer Service"

This was my first time purchasing a car on my own. Angie helped me so much by answering any questions I had and making the whole process nice and easy for me. I would definitely recommend direct auto mall to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. Thanks Angie!

Angie

Rafael
2/26/2015

"Luis alves the best seller"

With good indications, until I went to direct auto mall to buy a vehicle and it was attended by a person whose name esperacular Luis, helping me and providing the best in the purchase of my vehicle ..My wife and I are very happy with the service that Luis Alves gave us .. Thanks Luis

Luis alves

Avelar Barreto de Lima
2/26/2015

"Exclent experience "

I would totally recommend direct auto mall, especially the sales person Cristian Griep, I bought my second car with him I i will probrably buy my next one with him, very helpful guy. Thank you Cristian.

cristian

altima12
2/25/2015

"Awesome buying experience!!!!"

What a easy going buying experience! I would like to thank my salesperson Adler Montero for taking care of me and helping me out with the process. Everybody is great at this place. And also Thank you to the young business manager, Vinny.

Adler Monteiro and Vinny

euqirnezehcnas

"Very Happy!"

Quick thank you to Ashley for helping me pick some cars that best suit me! She was extremely friendly and helpful when i called the dealership with a handful of questions. Very knowledable and make the beginning of my car buying process very pleasant.

Ashley

jmarcos2327

"EXCELLENT!!!"

Great Financing for bad credit history. Karine and Adler was very professional. Both were very kind and helpful. Definitely recommend purchasing your next vehicle at Direct Auto Mall.

Adler monteiro & Karine Bernardo

Julio Peraro

"Atendimento nota 10"

Comprar um carro pode ser muito dificil quando nao se tem conhecimento, entao procurei o Cristian, entende do assunto e sempre oferece as melhores opcoes de veiculos, precos acessiveis.

Cristian Griep

julio
2/23/2015

"muy feliz"

Yo julio gomez recomendó a Carlos peña como uno de los mejores vendedores que eh tenido im super happy con mi Gmc Thank you Carlos Peña Tu Eres el mejor!!!!!!!!!

Carlos pena

cantrellmama
2/21/2015

"knowledgeable and competitive prices"

All persons we worked with were nice and knowledgeable. We appreciated the customer service we received. We feel we got a great deal and would shop here again or recommend.mm

Adler

Mpere10
2/20/2015

"Great experience"

Adler did a great job showing me cars that fit my needs. The car here's are in excellent condition and the service is great!

Adler Monteiro