Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Camryguy007
4/24/2015

"Great cars, even better experience"

Great selection, well serviced and detailed cars, and awesome people. I've never financed a car before, but they got me a better rate than even the Toyota dealership. Add to that the fact that my car was the best value in 100 miles for that car. Mike you're the best! You took customer satisfaction to another level with, 'So what more can we do to make you happy', and 'I'm happy you're happy'. I highly recommend you and your dealership.

lexusgq1985
4/23/2015

"great car buying experience "

Mike joseph was a great help. He was very professional and I enjoyed my car shopping experience with him. He wasn't pushy and he listened to all my questions and answered in a positive manner.I will defiently recommend this dealership to fellow friends and associates Sincerely Timothy

misty
4/15/2015

"Excellent car-buying experience."

My sales professional Danny was excellent and the service I received during my recent car purchase was terrific. I was looking at a diesel and was concerned about a difference in drive since I've only owned gasoline cars. Danny understood and let me take a 1-2 hour test drive, he put absolutely no limits on my time with the vehicle. Danny was more than helpful through the entire process, he was always available by phone if I had a question, he came in on his day off to help me, and he gave me an excellent trade in on my car. I've been looking at cars for over 2 months and I've been to a number of dealerships and have not met a friendlier, more energetic, group of young sales professionals. Overall, this has been a great car buying experience. If you are looking for a used car, in great shape with competitive pricing I recommend the Direct Auto Mall dealership.

Danny

SAM
4/11/2015

"MY RECOMEND FOR DEALERSHIP"

I WAS REALLY UPSET BECAUSE THE WAY THAT THEY LIE TO ME , ALSO MY FRIEND WHO THE BUSINESS MAN DEALER SHIP IN DUBAI HE WAS WITH ME WHEN I MET THE DEALER HE WAS PLANING TO BUY 3 CARS FROM THEM BY CASH. I THINK THE WAY THAT THEY HAVE DONE SO NOT PROFESSIONAL AS A DEALING LIKE A REALLY NICE COMPANY (LINING TO THE BUYER ON THE FRONT OF HIS FACE NOT GOOD ) THANK YOU SO MUCH DIRECT.COM FOR THAT SERVICE SAM

Rae G.
4/05/2015

"Exceptional "

Mike Joseph got me into a Great car, with affordable payments, at the right time! Big thank you to Mike, and staff at Direct Auto Mall

mike joseph, vinny

cjtsx

"best customer service "

I recently purchased a 06 tsx and i love the car.i was treated very very good Gustavo attended to me really good excellent service.

Gustavo lima

Martind

"Great Service "

Thiago Ruas exceeded our expectations. He was honest, worked with our needs and really took time to make our deal work out. He provided great customer service and made us feel welcomed, he is a young man but a great professional. . The whole experience was excellent and I would definitely recommend others to buy with him.

Thiago Ruas

Ednei

"Nice work"

Thiago was very professional and competent. recommend to all friends to buy through him was very patient and showed all options available recommend to all

Thiago Rua

LuHyannis
3/31/2015

"They give you a great opportunity to buy your new car!"

I recently bought my new car with them, they gave me a great opportunity to start my credit. Luiz Alves helped me a lot with this new experience...I'll recommend the Direct Auto mall to my friendes. I made a good choice! Thank you!

Luiz Alves

Rafael

"Good experience "

I buy my last cad with Thiago and he did a excelent work, very professional and gave to us a good time and a great deal. My family and I had a great time while choose a car. Thanks!

Thiago Ruas