Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Bigbowen18
8/01/2015

"Purchase of used vehicle "

I came to the auto mall and received help instantly from Richie. He was very friendly and helped me get the rate and vehicle I desired.

Richie

Marinasamuel18
7/31/2015

"Very decent "

Really good customer service. I had a little problem with the service of the car, but it was solved fairly quickly, I recommend this dealer for sure.

Luis Alves

pedro_vissotto
7/31/2015

"Luis is the man"

Luis was of great help helping me trade in my old car to a new car. He was knowledgeable and understanding of my needs. I highly recommend Luis.

Luis

7/30/2015

"Very satisfied!!!! "

I was looking for a car to my wife, and I decided to stop by at Direct AutoMall. When I got there, Paloma came with a smile that at that point I knew I was at the right place. She was great, always smiling and kind. I already recommended her to family and friends. Also, I couldn't have done it if they hadn't given me a great deal. Congrats Direct, I'm very happy.

Paloma,oliveira

carlover96
7/30/2015

"Great Experience!"

My overall experience was very good! Paloma Oliveira was well knowledge an answered any an all questions that I had. She helped to point out some stuff to me as a buyer I was unaware about, an made this process go over smoothly! I recommend any one looking to purchase a new car an want great service, to see an talk to Paloma down at Direct Auto Mall!

Paloma Oliveira

Vvitorino
7/29/2015

"V Vitorino"

Eu estive na Direct Auto Mall e fui super bem recebido pela Paloma Oliveira, ela foi super profissional e atenciosa. Gostei da forma que ela trabalha. E com certeza, eu a recomendarei para varios amigos. Great Job!!!! Obrigado Direct Auto Mall.

Paloma,oliveira

Nissanguy
7/28/2015

"Very happy and surprised"

I bought my first car here recently and absolutely love it- I totally made the right choice, and have been totally pleasantly surprised by how happy I have been with it. But that's beside the point because it's a comment on the car, the dealer was good and Ashley was great. .

Ashley

Rosemeire
7/27/2015

"Recomendo a vendedora Paloma Oliveira"

Gostaria de deixar aqui os agradecimentos a Paloma Oliveira por ter sido tao eficiente e ao mesmo tempo atenciosa e muito gentil!!!! Estou feliz com a compra do meu carro e feliz com todo o pessoal que faz parte da Direct Auto Mall! Obrigada Rosemeire

Paloma Oliveira e Vinny

Jessicalin25
7/27/2015

"They figured out our exact needs"

Soreum and his manager figured out a perfect car to fit our needs and beyond as well as fit our budget. They were all Very helpful I getting us the best deal possible and with being a new family, we are very grateful for that.

Soreum, Vinny, And another Manager

Sigmar
7/25/2015

"Recomendo o vendedor Cristian Griep"

Pela segunda vez, adquirimos um veiculo na Direct Auto Mall. Gostaríamos de agradecer ao estabelecimento pela presteza com que fomos atendidos, em especial ao vendedor Cristian Griep, pelo seu profissionalismo, que não mediu esforços para nos ajudar com os tramites legais da compra. Ficamos muito satisfeitos. Sigmar Buettgen

Cristian Griep