Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Maeda's Family
3/29/2015

"The Answering Service is Awsome"

Eu tive a satisfação de ter sido atendido pela Miriam na Direct Auto Mall em Framingham, desde a escolha do carro como a transação do processo de finanças, por ser atenciosa, a Miriam também fez uma viagem de uma hora e meia para que eu pudesse assinar os papéis para agilizar a entrega. O serviço foi excelente. Obrigado Miriam! by Christian, Cristiane e Amy I had the satisfaction for having been served by Miriam at Direct Auto Mall in Framingham, from choosing the car and the transaction of the finance process, being attentive Miriam also made a drive one hour and half for I could sign papers to expedite delivery. The service was excellent. I recommend! Thank you Miriam! by Christian, Cristiane, Amy

Miriam Ryan

sunstar

"good place to buy!"

I recently bought acura at this dealership and I got it for best price when compared other dealership I tried earlier. I even got fair deal for my old car. I would always recommend this to of my friends.

Mike Joseph

Humberto
3/29/2015

"I find a good place to buy a good motors.."

I just find a great place to bring my friends and family to purchase a motor because there they can find a good people and experient guys !!! Thank you mike to help me buy my Cadillac coupe !!!thank you boy

Myke

wellington1

"One Of The Best"

I went to buy a car for my daughter and got such a great deal that I ended up buying a new car for myself!! Joao was very friendly and helped us with all our needs, not to mention their huge collection. Thank you!!

João Félix

lteixeira140
3/29/2015

"Great First Experience "

Today I went to go look around for my first car, however, I had low expectations and did not expect to purchase a car today. With the help of Joao, the very first car he showed me was all I needed. Thank you so much for all your help and effort!

Joao Felix

Jonelle

"Mike Joseph "

My experience with direct auto mall was great !! Mike was AMAZING!! From the moment I walked in to when I left he made sure I was satisfied..explained everything that was going on thoroughly which made me feel even better about my new car purchase!! Thank you mike for all your hard work and patience.. I would recommend individuals to consult with mike Joseph .. He's an awesome sales rep that will make you feel comfortable all around..

Mike Joseph

lynxnomad

"Great Experience!"

I loved the experience working with the Sales person Miriam she was great very helpful, knowledgeable and she did understand our needs when purchasing the car. And getting everything ready for us to pick up on the scheduled date. I am recommending Direct Auto Mall and Miriam as a sales person to all my friends. Marcelo

Miriam

Romeo Bonilla
3/27/2015

"Great purchase!"

Was a great experience and everyone in my family is happy with the car. The thing I liked the most was the great financing and was quick too. Thanks for everything.

Joe D

Mylene
3/26/2015

"Empresa séria..podem confiar "

Compramos nosso carro e ficamos bastante satisfeitos o atendimento e o empenho foi bom ..só o prazo de entrega demorou um pouco..mais estamos satisfeitos com nosso carro.

Miriam

Franky23
3/23/2015

"Great Service"

I had great experience working with Chris, he was extremely helpful in providing what was needed. He didn't pressure me into any vehicle. Took his time to explain me every process when buying a car and followed up with any issues we had after the purchase. He took his time to work with me to get me exactly what I needed. We’ll definitely advise all our friends and family to look for your dealership and for Chris on their next purchase. Thanks again.

Reviews of Chris Aragao