Direct Auto Mall

Joao Felix

July 26, 2016

"First time buyer "

- Hondagirl33

I went car shopping today and Angie sold me !!! IAM coming back for a great myself my husband and for my family I will recommend her to friends and family.

July 26, 2016

"Purchasing a car with Ana"

- Marie Kelly

Myself and my husband recently purchased a car at this location. We visited the location a couple of times before we found our dream car we would like to thank Ana for all her support patience and help throughout our experience at this dealership would highly recommend Ana to anyone lookin to purchase a car!

July 25, 2016

"2016 Silverado 2500 HD LTZ"

- Universal

Angie was a great salesperson very friendly and courteous not pushy whatsoever tried to make me happy through the whole deal I ended up with a very nice vehicle in the end

Used 2014 BMW X6, $64835