Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

dcunha75
5/29/2015

"amazing"

I came in to direct auto mall with no expectations and walked out with a Smart For Two. Amazing customer service by Luis Alves. He went above and beyond to help me out. Thank you very much Luis and Direct Auto mall for your help. I really recommend Direct Auto Mall if you need a car.

MarineCop
5/28/2015

"Easy-to-use "

Recently purchased a 2013 fx4 150. Felipe made sure everything was done for me. All I had to do was like the truck then sign for it. I would definitely go again, and definitely recommend it to friends.

Markinho
5/28/2015

" "Purchased a used vehicle from Direct auto mall. ""

I just bought a Truck Ford 150 at Direct Auto Mall in Framingham with Felipe Amabile it was an excellent seller and has helped us a lot and really recommend it to everyone.

Pavony28
5/27/2015

"Purchased a used vehicle from Direct auto mall. "

I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe from direct auto mall and I couldn't be more pleased. Joao Felix helped me through the process. will definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to buy a car from Direct Auto Mall. Thank you so much Joao Felix.

jambalaya
5/27/2015

"great salesman"

I recently purchased a F-150 with Sorem at Direct Auto Mall and he helped us with a great deal and gave us all the information that we needed. The process was smooth and easy! My wife and I are really satisfied with our new truck. I will definetely recommend it to our friends!

Sorem Marques

colljoc
5/26/2015

"Pleasant experience thanks to Angie Guante"

Just purchased a VW from these guys and thanks to Angie, the experience was very nice and the transaction was very smooth. Angie kept me up to date throughout the approval and closing process, and most importantly, when the new vehicle was all set to be picked up. Being kept in the loop is the most important thing when purchasing a new car, and Angie makes sure those needs are met. So when you go, ask for Angie Guante if you want a hassle-free, non pressured experience purchasing your vehicle.

Angie Guante

Loving life
5/25/2015

"my customer experience "

Once I Walked into the parking lot the employee were friendly and willing to take care if me. Upon going inside Angie was very attentive professional and eager to satisfy my needs. She waked me around the lots asking ne what I do and would need the car fir how much space was needed. I found the perfect car she had it services for me and I a few hours I was done and ready to drive my new vehicle.

Renata
5/21/2015

"Awesome salesman!!!"

I bought a 2011 Toyota Highlander last week with Joao Felix. He was amazing!!! Explaining everything about the car, the financial and the optional items that I could included in my purchase. He really take his time explaining and make sure that we understood and agreed on everything. I'm sure that we couldn't have a better person to sale this car for us. The process was quick, without any complications!!! We are Thrill !!!! And for sure we will comeback for another purchase soon to my husband. Thank you again Joao Felix !!! You are the best !!!

Geovany
5/16/2015

"Happy with my new car"

Just recently purchased my 2012 GMC Acadia from Direct auto mall in Framingham , MA! They worked with what I would be able to afford and had the best customer service! I will be buying my next car from them and I will recommend anyone looking to purchase a car to go there to experience the high quality and extremely friendly relationship with such of great professionalism offered by Joao Felix Geovany Toledo

Joao felix

emoreiraa
5/12/2015

"A good buy at Direct Auto Mall"

I went to buy my car at Direct Auto Mall by portfolio and professionalism of the special way I met staff, treated education and all doubts resolved by the seller. The choice of car was also perfect and always have been assisted by seller also helped me in choosing. I Indicate Direct Auto Mall for new customers and for sure will buy my next car with them again. I also point out the seller who attended me and became a friend, Luiz thank you for your attention and care!

Luiz