Direct Auto Mall

Sales Specialist

March 24, 2017

"Smooth Transition"

- Shimm17

My sales person was Derek Torres and he just helped flawlessly with my same determination to help me get the car that I wanted with the price and payment I wanted. I live in western Mass so he made sure all the paperwork was fedexed accordingly so that I could pick up my car in no time.

March 24, 2017

"Awesome!"

- D.green034

I give them 4 stars only because the car I bought, I asked to have the tires to be replaced before purchasing the vehicle which was not done. A few weeks later I had a flat tire due to the tires being dry rotted. Thankfully they quickly got me an appointment with maintenance and replaced all 4 tires free of charge. Other than this incident, everything was great! I worked with Gus and he stayed in touch with me through the whole purchasing process, and even came to my home after he was out of work to have me sign the paperwork which meant a lot with my busy work schedule and having a new baby.

March 23, 2017

"Buying a car"

- Jessymacho

Went to buy a car and had an awesome Experience.I had Luiz and he treated me very good and got me what I needed I left very pleased

Used 2015 Ford Mustang, $23745