Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Onasis2000
7/01/2015

"Súper happy"

I just want to say thank you to Carlos peña for Help me With My New Ride i recommend this guy and this place Im in Love With My New mercedes Benz Carlos eres un Berraco........im going send you moré people to see you

Carlos pena

prosenbergbr6
7/01/2015

"always happy"

The dealership always helps and finds a way to get me in the car I want. Felipe Amabile helped inform me of the huge list of options direct auto mall had. Felipe was always attentive and willing to answer questions and is so patient with his customers. I will always continue making direct auto mall an option not just for me but for anyone I know looking for a car.

paul22

"excellent"

Went in today to get my vehicle serviced for an oil change and my sales person who sold me the vehicle remember me and walk towards me and was excited to see me and I will recommend my family or friends

Annie guant

paul22

"Great experience "

If you are looking for a vehicle go to direct auto their prices are good and my sales person Angie guaente did a fabulous job helping me get into my first vehicle I cannot wait to pick it up and ride in my first brand new car :)

Angie, guaente

Bills1279

"Exceptional "

I visited Direct the other day simply just to look at the selection. I've been looking for a new car for sometime now but just haven't found what I was looking for. As soon as I stepped on the lot I was welcomed by Felipe Amabile. He was fantastic! He was very knoweldgable as well as genuine and patient. We explored a couple different options before finally finding what best worked for me. It's not everyday you deal with a salesman who truly cares about your best interest. It was a pleasure being able to work with him. It was my first time visiting Direct and due to Felipe's wonderful service I will be sure to come back. Thanks again Felipe!

Yayoindahouse

"Kicked butt"

I walked in the dealership to only look at cars. I had been to several dealerships. I got the pleasure to work with Felipe amabile who convinced me how better it would be to finance at a low rate rather than investing all my cash into a car... thanks felipe and direct auto mall for all help

Max1120
6/30/2015

"Best Sales Person Ever!"

I absolutely love this place. Just bought my truck and staff was more than awesome. Ask for Carlos Pena he's a big guy with as big a heart! I was really impressed with the entire process. Great selection, product knowledge, customer service, finance and service. This place gets how to treat a customer. Larger selection of cars dealership at a fraction of the price !

Carlos Pena

DFelisberto

"Impressive "

I have always had a fear of car dealerships ,there is so much confusion and pressure .When I walked in the door at Direct I was afraid at first it was so busy and it was a Monday morning ,but I found that everything was done with ease Diego was very professional as well as kind and patient .There was one person who did put the pressure on briefly when it came down to down payment but Diego again was very kind at explaining ,as well as finance person was also very nice .So overall my experience has been very positive ,they have many cars to choose from and the prices seem very fair .I did go in with one car in mind but wound up with a completely different one ,but very happy with my choice .

DIEGO

Max1120
6/29/2015

"Awesome Service and Best Sales Person!"

I came to Direct Auto Mall in the Framingham location specifically because they had many of the hard-to-find car varieties with low miles in stock. Jose Ortega did an outstanding job of showing me what was available to us, as well as guiding me through the purchase process. I am very happy with my experience, and would gladly recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new VW, acura, lexus, honda, bmw, mercedes, infiniti etc. Since my purchase, I'm constantly being asked about the car, as well as where I purchased it. I am are happy to point them in the right direction!

Jose Ortega

Joort3
6/29/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

I had a great experience with Jose Ortega ,we were looking for a used car ,Jose helped us out tremendously !We left there with a great deal on a slightly used car.it was an experience like no other ,it didn't seem like a dealership at all ! Jose Ortega made the car-buying experience a pleasure!

Jose Ortega