Direct Auto Mall

154 Waverly St,
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
Direct Auto Mall Info
About Direct Auto Mall

Welcome to Direct Auto Mall, a preowned car dealership. If you are here, chances are great that you are looking for used cars in Boston area. Our inventory features over 200 preowned vehicles fairly priced under Kelley Blue Book's value. We invite you to browse our used car inventory and schedule a test drive. Every car we sell is fully serviced in our own dealership. Direct Auto Mall has a full service auto repair shop to fully service not only every car we sell but also, to be your complete garage and auto center. If you live overseas you still can buy your new car from Direct Auto Mall. We are ready to help you not only exporting your car but also any car accessory you might need. Our internet sales team is ready to serve you.

About Direct Auto Mall

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Rodg37
2/07/2016

"He was professional and outstanding job!!"

Good service, and outstanding job, follow up to the customer. I felt good in the dealer!! I recommend auto mall dealer to everyone think to buy a car... They have nice car and nice price too!!

Derreck

Carl12
2/03/2016

"I had a great experience dealing with the sales representati"

I had a good experience working with this dealership and sales representative...she was caring to what vehicle i wanted and worked very hard to makes sure my need was meant.

Angie

Jaqueline123
2/02/2016

"It was amazing!"

It was amazing! Very helpful! Very friendly! Very patient! I will recommend to a friend! Good price! Good rate! Nice car and low miles! Great service!

Sorem and Daniel

Matt1226
2/02/2016

"Awesome experience "

I've been looking for a truck for the longest time and I've dealt with dealerships left and right and then I met Chris from direct auto mall and he's amazing and cares about your well being as well as getting a sale it was a pleasure to deal with him and will recommend him to everyone I know

Chris

Vmariscal13
1/31/2016

"Good customer service. "

I went in a few days ago to look at a car I plan on getting with my taxes in a few weeks and Gustavo helped me with my needs and questions. He was very helpful and friendly and not pushy. I plan on being back soon to buy the car I have my eyes on...with Gustavo as my salesman.

Gustavo

Salvodor22

"Sales person matt"

I had a really good experience at Direct auto mall been looking for weeks for a new car and I finally got it. My salesmen matheus correa was amazing.

Matt

Dayana

"Costumes Service"

I recently bought my new car with Luiz Alves who helped me with everything. He was very patient and answered every question. I'm recovering from a car accident so he made the process very easy . I highly recommend Luiz. Best costumer service you can find in New England.

Luiz Alves

brunarod

"Great!"

We bought a car from Luiz Alves at Direct Auto Mall. We are very satisfied with the attention he gave to us from the beginning until the car was delivered. He gave us the best options and updated us in every step of the negotiation. He answered all of our questions promptly by phone or text message. We would recommend him to everybody. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Luiz Alves

Tsb

"The best. "

My Sales person was Gustavo Lima and by far he's the best sales person I've dealt with. I've had many cars and so been to many dealers before, but because of the treatment I had from my sales person to all the people above, I will defnely be back to see Gustavo again.

Gustavo Lima

Corolla14

"Great experience "

I purchase my Corolla from Gustavo at direct auto mall and had a great experience! The whole process was great from the beginning till I pick up my car

Gustavo