Direct Car Buying

4.4
Amir Taghinejad, Sales Consultant, Direct Car Buying

Amir Taghinejad

June 18, 2017

"Most relaxed buying atmosphere "

- treebum

We reached out to Eastern after finding an SUV of interest online. The gentleman who answered the call asked enough questions to know we were located in northern Virginia, and the vehicle we wanted to view was in Maryland. Within 2 hours of my call, he had the vehicle sent to the northern Virginia (Sterling) location for us to review. We were met with a very receptive and nonaggressive sales staff, lead by Craig. Craig had already been prepared for our arrival, and had us in test drive mode within minutes. Craig was able to answer all of our questions, and anything he didn't know offhand, he found out swiftly for us. We brought our entire family of 4, with two sons in tow. While my wife and I were figuring our way through the buying options, Craig got our boys some snacks and drinks, and was just outstandingly easy to work with. Craig wasn't at all ruffled by our back and forth of the details of sale, and made my wife and I feel incredibly comfortable with the entire experience. While paper work was being drafted, he eve brought out a football and played catch with our boys out on the lot. We are over the top ecstatic with our experience at Eastern Automotive of Sterling. Every single point of contact was remarkable. We will be recommending their team to anyone we know. We will also look forward to doing business with them again in the next year or two, when it's time for me to get a new car. (This one was for the wife)

Craig and Vic

June 14, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- mjh307

Kevin provided a wonderful experience and a professional demeanor while shopping for a car. Open, honest, no pressure. I was referred to Kevin from a relative that purchased from Kevin a month ago.i also referred a friend to Kevin, he also purchased a high end car & was equally impressed. And he wasn't even in the market to buy a car! But he did as Kevin gave excellent advice. The Direct Car Buying dealership is a high tech low pressure environment to buy high end low mileage automobiles.

Kevin Cubas
Ronald Cassetana
Tony Soukphouangkham

June 14, 2017

"Great experience, great vehicle"

- PIBryan1

After months of research, I found the truck I wanted at the Sterling location. When I got there I found out that the truck had just been sold. My sales guy, Amir made it his mission to find me a new truck that met all my needs for a price I could afford. After three weeks he called really excited and told me that he found it. I was honestly surprised because I had very specific things I was looking for and could not budge on my price. Two days later I went in and got the deal done. I love my new truck and so does everyone that sees me. They also gave me a good trade in price for my old truck. All in all a great experience. I will buy my next one from Amir if he's still working there in 10 years.

Amir Taghinejad