Dolan Toyota Scion

Customer Relations Manager

February 16, 2017

"Expectations Delivered"

- Diamondbar

The Staff was courteous, and very helpful in answering all my questions. All negotiations were done prior to arriving at the dealership. There were not any surprises for the pricing. The trade in value was fair, based upon another appraisal I had received. We will definitely return to Dolan. It is refreshing to visit a dealership that does not try to upsell, or change the existing deal in their favor.

February 16, 2017

"Amaizing Customer Service"

- Gonzalez

Every employee at Dolan Toyota was very nice and amazing customer service. We purchased a new Toyota Sequoia and all of our questions were answered and we received a very excellent service during our visit.

February 12, 2017

"World Class Experience "

- MI

Vince, Mickey, Ally and Chris were absolutely wonderful. Vince picked me up from the airport and drove me to the dealership. Mickey showed me their inventory and helped me find the car the was right for me at the right price. The finance manager Chris walked me through the loan process, answered all my questions and was a pleasure to work with. Finally Ally, taught me how to use all the features in my new car and showed me on my way. Dolan Toyota is top notch in my book and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you for making my new car purchase an enjoyable experience.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $56628