Don Davis Hyundai

Don Davis Hyundai
Don Davis Hyundai Info

Ron Carter Hyundai

DeMontrond Hyundai

"High Sell Price, Not Very Flexible"

Had attempted to buy a new Sonata from Don Davis recently. Thought buying locally would be beneficial to both of us. Their sell price was over $1,000 higher than a close-by Houston dealership on the same model, The "sales mgr" that day wouldn't negotiate and also had nothing but disparaging things to say about the price from the other dealership, and the dealership itself. I found the rival to be much more welcoming and ready to sell a car, so that's who got my business. Don Davis seems to cagey about having VINs available for comparison, too. I had to get them from the vehicles themselves I don't put much faith in DEALER supplied invoices.

"worst ever"

this place didn't even try to work out a deal. I tried to buy local but they didn't care. I was given a high price and then was asked what do I expect to pay. I told him they said no way. I showed him prices on internet he laughed and said they are lying. He then called one of the dealerships to make sure. He told me " to drive to Houston to find out for myself. And when i found out they are lying and try to come back to don davis his price was staying the same. like or not!!" I had to drive to Ron Carter Hyundai to but a car. I'm guessing the sales manager at don davis is a lye, because i bought a brand new hyundia sonata hybrid limited for the price i wanted.

sales guy and sales manager on 4/23/14 day