Don Jacobs Honda

Glockner Honda Toyota

Superior Honda

GF
4/11/2016

"Just purchased my 2nd Accord from Don Jacobs Honda"

Working with Greg Hines has been a fantastic experience. I just purchased my second vehicle from Don Jacobs Honda. We always make the drive from Cincinnati. It is efficient, fair, and makes buying a car as smooth as possible. I'll continue to drive south to get my cars from Greg at Don Jacobs Honda! Thanks again!

Greg Hines

Heidz1234
4/04/2016

"Horrible experience. - will never go back"

This is my third Honda but my first new car. The experience was horrible. First off, to constantly hear that I got a deal and they were losing money was very irritating. Secondly, I left the dealer on Friday because they wouldn't give me more for my trade in, on Saturday the sales guy called and when I spoke with the sales associate he stated if he gave me more money for my trade in would I come in and purchase the car I said yes. When I showed up to the dealership I started signing the papers. I asked the finance guy if the mats came with the car (I was told the night Before they would, they were part of the protection/appearance package) he said he would ask the sales guy. He came back and said they didn't. I asked to see the sales guy. He came in and told me they didn't. I asked to see the documents that show what is included in the car. He came back the papers stated the mats. I asked him again, he said the manager said I don't get that plan(which included the mats) because they were giving me more for my trade in. He lied to me. why didn't he tell me over the phone or at least when I asked him. Was it necessary for me to make him show me the papers...no it was not, . I decided to continue purchasing the car. When I left, it was close to closing time the sales manager was pacing outside didn't say hi, didn't say bye and didn't congratulate me, the sales guy didn't say much either. No picture, no congrats nothing. He told me he didn't have time to show me the features of the car because it was it was time to close. I had planned to come in the following week to get the extra 800 accessories(I spent extra yet they were concerned about a mat). I showed up at the dealership the following Saturday to get stuff done to the car, I saw my sales guy and I asked him if he could show me. He stated he only had ten minutes to show me, mind you there was barely anyone in the dealership. I asked him how long it takes he said 45 min. I said can someone else help me. He said I will help you, he helped me for ten minutes and told me to watch my dvd and read the manual. I am not sure when spending 32,000 on a car is no big deal; but it was to me. I will never go back to Don Jacobs. The sales guy lied and on top that didn't have the time to even show me the features. For 32,000 can't he take the full 45 mins to show me.

Would rather not say

Pinkpoodle
12/31/2015

"Excellent service."

I contacted Kenny Adams regarding an on going problem I was experiencing with my 2008 Honda Accord. Although, the matter was not showing on my dash, I had taken a picture to help with diagnosis. The matter was urgent because I was traveling out of state to attend a funeral and needed my car checked for safety. Kenny was able to use the information to diagnose the problem which I learned was related to a recall. I am grateful to Kenny Adams for his professionalism and his immediate attention to my vehicle, due to my emergency out of town travel. I highly recommend Kennny Adams and Don Jacobs service department. Alice Davis Lexington

Kenny Adams

Greg Strouse
12/31/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

Our family has utilized the service department at Don Jacobs for over 25 years. Outstanding customer service! My current service advisor is Cameron Adams and he is a true professional....extremely competent & knowledgeable, energetic & positive, always courteous & customer focused, and wonderful in communicating/follow-up with customers. Cameron, keep up the great work! I look forward to many more years of association with Don Jacobs Honda! Greg Strouse

Cameron Adams

Jcn09
12/28/2015

"Excellent Service "

I brought my car to Don Jacobs needing some minor repairs and Josh Owens went above and beyond to help me and was very knowledgeable! I will bring my car back to Josh Owens everytime!

Josh,Owens

Stout, Myia
12/28/2015

"Honda Service Department "

The customer service I received was excellent. I felt that all of my questions, concerns, and needs were taken care of. I left the dealership feeling very well taken care of.

Josh Owens

crabtreej1
12/22/2015

"Austin Adkins in the service department"

Austin Adkins is a great service rep. he cares about the customer and makes sure they get what they need. Austin made sure my car was safe, serviced properly, and I'll be taking my car to Don Jacobs from now on

Austin Adkins

swthorn71

"Professional Service "

Chuck B is a perfect example of what a service writer should be. He's always very prompt and professional and make us feel confident in the service we receive. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Chuck B

tjunderwood

"Great service!"

I have been coming to Don Jacobs for service on my Honda civic for years now, Cameron always takes care my service needs. He is very knowledgeable and always the most helpful. Thank you Cameron for all of your help!! TJ

Cameron and Mike

Themightyboosh69

"Top notch"

Josh Owens was a real pleasure to work with he definitely has an aptitude for understanding people. I told him my situation and issues which was followed up with a solution in a timely manner. This was a great experience and I will return I could not be more impressed! Thanks again josh!

Josh Owens