Don Jacobs Honda

Good

Don Jacobs Honda
Don Jacobs Honda Info

"Excellent Service!!"

I went in not knowing exactly what the problem was with my Vehicle. I told the man helping me what noises and issues I had been having with my front right wheel. He found out the exact problem, explained everything to me, didn't make me feel dumb and was so friendly! I will definitely be going back to have them service my car. Thank you Cameron Adams for all your assistance.

Cameron

"37 Days in shop for repair"

Took Routan in for 66,000 mile service and an ignition problem. They identified the ignition problem but couldn't get parts because of a pending recall. We were left hanging for a week hearing, "maybe tomorrow". After three weeks, finally got part but they weren't allowed to fix because they didn't know who was going to pay for it because of pending recall. We had an extended warranty on it with a $50 deductible. Ext warranty company, VW and dealership all pointing fingers at each other to pay. I offered to pay, if they just fixed it, but that was not acceptable. Attempted to speak to managers higher up to see about some sort of replacement (have 3 kids and no van is not easy). Dealership would not even consider it. After 37 days of waiting, received it today. Promptly heading to a Toyota Dealer to trade it in so we no longer have to deal with these rude, inconsiderate business. Drive out of town to buy a Honda, BMW or VW if you want one.

Merritt Wade, Eric Sidwell

"Lance Smallwood-rude service manager"

Second time my vehicle has retuned with grease all over inside from the service department. I brought my concern to Lance Smallwood's attention. Once I explained this is was the second time this has happened, he got at aggressive attitude with me. He said he would clean it up, but I would have to wait longer for something that should have never happened, or at least been cleaned before I picked up my vehicle. I told him I did not have time to wait, and his attitude became more aggressive at that point. Previous service appointment they checked everything was good on the multi-point inspection sheet. The next day my vehicle had to be towed back because my battery was corroded and dead! I question if they even review the items on the inspection list, or if the service I am paying for is being completed. Be sure to review EVERYTHING before leaving the service department. But be careful, if you questions them, they may be aggressive and have an attitude with you. Just speaking from experience. I don't recommend Don Jacobs Honda Service in Lexington, KY. Will be driving out of town to find better service.

Lance Smallwood

"Excellent Service Experience!!"

I recently had my vehicle serviced at this location, as my brakes needed replacement, and I could not have asked for a better experience! Cameron Adams helped me every step of the way and ensured everything was done thoroughly! Thank you, Cameron!!

Cameron Adams

"Get a second opinion on service for repair"

My wife took our 2010 Odyssey in for oil change and a small recall. Service writer called me and said we need rear brakes as they are in the red. Thought that was unusual as the fronts would normally go first. His price seemed too high so I checked around and found a price that was $60 less with OEM pads. The service writer said they could come down $40 but I declined. This morning I dropped it off at my regular tire service center, he just called and said there is absolutely nothing wrong with the brakes, and in fact they are at least, if not more than still 50% remaining. Seems like a poor way to get business to me and treat a 2 time new car buyer. I will have to think long and hard if I want to go back there.

Brad

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I was in transit from my home in Ohio to a conference in Georgia when the check emissions light came on and the vehicle started to jerk. Having a Odyssey, I did a quick google search to find the closest Honda dealership and found Don Jacobs was about 15 miles away. A call to the dealership was awesome by a gentleman named Cameron. He informed me that while they were extremely busy, he understand the situation I was in and assured he would help if I came in. After about an hour and half(and four spark plugs) later, I was on my way. The understanding and compassion of Cameron was greatly appreciated as I could not afford a delay. Excellent customer service!

Cameron

"Great Customer Service recognization"

I William E Johnson take the time and opportunity to commend my favorite customer service advisor Cord Hobgood whom without doubt goes above and beyond to assure any customer is given the greatest service on their automobile. Whenever my Honda is due a service I personally call Cord's cell to make any appointment for any service required.. Cord a great asset to the Don Jacobs family and should be recognized for outstanding work.

Hobgood, Cord

"Great Service Experience"

I recently had my Honda Pilot in for service and was greeted by Cord. He took care of everything I needed to be able to get back on the road. I travel for my job and I am always at ease working with him knowing the service will be done right.

Cord Hobgood

"Great Car Dealership"

Don Jacobs is one of the best dealerships in Lexington and I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a vehicle to start their search there. The experience I had was one that wasn't riddled with greedy salesmen looking to meet a quota or sell you a bad car at a bad price but a dealership where the sales people (or at least the one I was lucky enough to have) are looking to make an honest living doing an honest work and do NOT want to screw you over. I feel like I got a great deal on a great car and wasn't pressured into it in any way. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car while not wanting to deal with greedy salespeople trying to force a sale on you. All they are interested in is selling you a car that YOU want not one that they want you to buy.

Mark Bowen

"Don Jacobs BMW horrible customer service"

Worst experience I've had buying a car. Don't buy here. All of the car salesmen think they are above you talk down to you and don't follow through with said deal discussed. Once financed they were completely rude. Don't buy here. You will be treated like crap. Worst customer service I've ever had. Never trust a car salesman.

Chris Oakley