Don Jacobs Honda

Lexington, Kentucky 40503
Don Jacobs Honda Info

Miss_lady
5/27/2015

"Josh Owens sales advisor "

The service at Don Jacobs has been good for years but my past experience takes the cake. Josh Owens is a new face to the team as far as I can tell and he's a great addition. He took time with me to fully explain all the services and why I needed them. He even gave me a cool little recommendation sheet so I can create web appointments better by pinpointing the service I'm going to need according to my mileage. I will work with him from now on.

Josh Owens

The Czech
5/08/2015

"Excellent experience!"

I couldn't be happier with Don Jacobs. Harrison Jenkins was fair, courteous and a great salesman. No pressure, easy negotiation. Got a great Camry at a great price. No pressure sales. Other dealerships should learn from them. I can't say enough, had a great experience. Did I already say Harrison was the man!

Harrison Jenkins

HHPansy
5/04/2015

"Terrific service!!"

i had some trouble with my car after the battery was disconnected. Kenny Adams was incredibly kind and took care of the problem in no time. I'll definitely recommend this service department and Kenny in particular!

Kennt Adams

Pinkf4ichick
4/20/2015

"Awesome service dept! "

I Would recommend the service department here to anyone! Austin was very helpful and courteous and made my service experience there enjoyable. Thank you very much Austin!

Austin Adkins

karencrv
4/06/2015

"Thank you Greg Hines!"

I am a nanny and was desperate for a good, safe, reliable vehicle. Greg took the time to work with me and found the perfect vehicle for my profession. He made sure that I could afford the payments, I was looking at cars outside my price range and he actually brought it to my attention that a couple of other vehicles would fit better into my budget and meet my needs. He showed me a used CR-V in excellent condition. I love my new vehicle, as do the parents and children I work with. He and the lady who walked me through the paperwork where very friendly and genuinely wanted the best for me. I was in and out in less than two hours. Best experience ever buying a vehicle!

Greg Hines

Ali
3/19/2015

"Kenny Adams- Honda Service Team"

Had a wonderful first experience at Don Jacobs Honda Service. Kenny was both friendly & knowledgable. He was a pleasure to work with and I will be returning to him for my needs in the future.

Kenny Adams

Unhappy
3/06/2015

"The Bait and Switch"

I called ahead and talked to a representative who said they had a car that I was interested in. After making the trip down there the sales associate said "oh, someone was looking at that vehicle let me go check on it." When he came back he said that someone had "just" put a deposit on it but that he could show me another vehicle... I would not have realized that this was a sales method if they were not the third dealership to that to me in a row on the same day. It was not only a waste of my time (and theirs) but I felt manipulated and lied to.

Not Sure

shabah
3/05/2015

"Cudos to Matt Garner and the service department!"

My wife and I were traveling between Florida and Ohio and a warning light came on indicating a problem with the transmission in my 2005 Honda Element. We got on our mobile phone to search for a nearby Honda dealer and saw the Don Jacobs Honda dealership in Lexington. We had no familiarity of that dealership, but called them and they said they could at least check the car, but might not be able to repair it that day. We stopped by and were put into the very capable and courteous hands of Matt Garner in the service department. He was able to not only diagnose the problem but to have it repaired, all in about 2 hours as we sat in the very comfortable and well-supplied Don Jacobs customer waiting area. We were back on our way with a fully repaired car in the same afternoon! I live in Northeast Ohio, but based on my experience, if I lived in the Lexington area, I would consider no dealership or repair facility for my Element other than Matt Garner and the friendly and capable service department at Don Jacobs!

Matt Garner

GRedmond
3/02/2015

"Complete Satisfaction"

The service staff at Don Jacobs has always been courteous to me and my wife. Cameron has been our service rep. for the last couple of years and has always been very helpful. We've always felt very welcomed at this dealership and the quality of work has always been on par.

Cameron

Tamara_rn2007
2/27/2015

"Outstanding customer service experience. "

I have brought my car in several times. Every time I bring my car in for service. Mr. Kenny Adams is extremely helpful and very knowledgable on what my needs were. I would highly recommend your service department and speaking with Mr. Adams because none of my questions or concerns went unanswered. Thank you for an outstanding experience.

Kenny Adams