Don Larson GM Superstore

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Good

Don Larson GM Superstore
Don Larson GM Superstore Info

"My son took his car for new tires and none of tyhe lug..."

My son took his car for new tires and none of tyhe lug nuts were tightened back up He noticed a squek about a week after and we couldnt find it Turns out the lug nuts on all four wheels were not torqued past 20ftp This could have been a tragic outcome with possible loss of life The dealership responded by saying that the wheels were worn out ans it was our fault for not retorqing after use Scott Minor is in head of service he told me he did not want me back to the Don Larson Dealership

Scott Minor

"Purchased 2013 Chev Malibu. Very pleased with trade in..."

Purchased 2013 Chev Malibu. Very pleased with trade in and price. New features of auto explained very well. Have purchased several auto from this dealer over the years. Always pleased with service.

Sean Seaman

"I was treated with disrespect the last two times I..."

I was treated with disrespect the last two times I visited Don Larson. The first time when my husband and I stopped there to look at their new and used Chevy Equinox and again today when I stopped in for help with my temp plates for my 2010 Chevy Equinox I had bought elsewhere. I was mocked and disrespected, told that they could have offered me a 2011 Equinox with half the miles for only a $1000 more. I just looked at their website tonight, they dont even have a 2010 Equinox with the same trim! And the cheapest one they have is $6000 more than what I paid for mine! SO after making me feel like an idiot for buying what I believed was the best deal for what I wanted in my Chevy Equinox, they actually proved me right!!!! I did have the best deal, and where I bought my Equinox I was treated with respect! I do not recommend going to Don Larson for your next GM. I recommend Jones in Richland Center, or even Ballweg in Sauk. At least there I was treated like someone that has a brain and common sense.

I dont know