Don Ringler Chevrolet

Billy Hendricks, Sales Representative, Don Ringler Chevrolet

Billy Hendricks

Sales Representative

December 22, 2016

"Looking for a new truck!"

- K&EPerkins

This dealership was awesome. James Knuth made us feel very comfortable while trying to find the best truck that fit our family. He made sure we were completely satisfied and fully knowledgable about the new truck that we were getting. Jason Holt made sure we had the best payment options and he was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone at the Chevrolet team treated us with kindness and hospitality. We would definitely use them again! Thank you for everything!

December 16, 2016

"Buying from a FRIEND, excellent!!"

- Sharon123

Thank you, I always buy from DonRingler! I only deal with James Knuth. He has assisted me with purchasing about 5 vehicles so far. He is honest, straight forward and I consider him a friend. With this purchase I also had dealings with Kenny Rolston and Jason Holt who were fine kind men who answered all my questions! Thank you all for your assistance, Sharon Barfield

December 11, 2016

"Very helpful and customer oriented"

- Cruzer

My wife and I were in the market to purchase two new cars. Our old car used too much gas compared to the price. We could purchase two vehicles for the price of our old one and would still save money with an economical car for each of us. From the second I walked into the dealership to the time that I left, Jesse was there to answer all questions. I know it is his job but you can tell when someone is simply answering questions to get a sale or not. I originally only told him I was looking for one car so he wouldn't see dollar signs. I didn't know him at the time. It took a few days for us to make our decision, as we don't rush into an expensive purchase. Jesse worked with my wife and me patiently and very helpfully through the entire sale. We purchased the family plan, thankfully. Three days after we got the cars someone hit my wife's door with theirs and left a dent. Not knowing what to do I called Jesse and he politely and slowly walked me through how the family plan works. He has been a great person to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone!

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $36913