Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Chriscano
2/04/2016

"Quick and welcoming."

Super friendly and professional staff. Upon shopping around at 4 different dealerships for an identical truck. Josh and Ashley worked well with me and got the price lower than all 4 other dealerships, and the truck I got looked, ran, and had much less damage than the others equal or more expensive. Great dealership, will recommend to anyone.

Sharonlee1125
2/04/2016

"Don Ringler"

Awesome customer service! Very friendly and helpful! The staff went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal possible and explained everything very clearly.

Blessing&Challenge
2/03/2016

"Without a doubt the best dealer"

The sales associate, Harold Allen, finance manager, Jason, back office rep, Paige, and sales manager, Kenny, all made my experience of buying a used car one to talk about. These staff members worked diligently to accommodate my needs and requests. Of course, I cannot leave out the wonderful receptionist, Mrs. Astrid! Don Ringler Chevrolet is where you should go when deciding to purchase a new or used car!

Kenny, Paige

littlejimm
2/02/2016

"Easiest car buying experience I've ever had"

This is the 4th car I've bought through a dealership and Billy was the first salesman I've worked with who didn't push to up-sell me on something I wasn't interested in. He took the input of what I was looking for and walked me through the lot on all the vehicles they had in stock that met my criteria. The appraisal process on my trade-in was straightforward and simple. When it came time to do the final paperwork, this dealership has by far the most organized process I've dealt with in doing it. My experience with dealerships in the past always felt like an "all day" affair with large blocks of time just sitting and waiting. Not here. Will definitely do business with them in the future.

Amberbrown
2/02/2016

"Awesome"

Amazing service very satisfied billy was a very good sales I will def be referring people best experience by far from any dealership around awesome

Jasonshen
2/01/2016

"my car "

the service I got in this dealer is excellent. I am so satisfied to my new car.they explained the questions I have to me and I love my new car

Jjansen
1/30/2016

"New car"

Great buying experience, we were looking for a new bigger SUV for our growing family. Gracie was awesome, she helped us find the size we wanted within the price we wanted.

Makayla0425
1/30/2016

"Amazing service"

Blayne Murphy went above and beyond in helping me find my car. I would recommend anyone to go here to find a car based on their amazing service.

Blayne murphy

Buddy
1/29/2016

"Highly recommend Don Ringler Chevrolet"

James Knuth was terrific! He took great care of me from beginning to end! His knowledge and expertise made it possible for me to get the perfect truck.

SatisfiedJudy
1/25/2016

"Happy customer"

We (my husband and I) always go to see James Knuth when it comes to buying a car. We like the way he treats us and does everything he can to make sure he knows what we want in a car. Then he will search other dealerships to find it for us if he doesn't have it on the lot. The financial department worked well with us. We are both happy with our new vehicles.

Reviews of Sarah Housley