Don Ringler Chevrolet

Charlie Cook

April 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- lbaker1999

I came to Don Ringler after doing some research online looking for a manual transmission Camaro. They were the only dealership in my local area that had a model in stock that I was looking for. Billy was a great salesman and helpful in letting me test drive & making sure the model is what I wanted. Everyone was extremely nice & accommodating to my kids as well. I would definitely recommend Don Ringler to friends and family.

April 16, 2017

"Great Experience "

- tcipolla3707

My wife and I went to Don Ringler Chevrolet interested but not necessarily intent on buying a vehicle. Luckily, James was our sales rep. He made things easy and pressure-free from the beginning. He's very knowledgeable and he know how to treat customers. Thanks again to James and the whole team!

April 07, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Marilyn Gonzales

This is my get car that I have bought from this dealership, first car was from Jesse and this car was from Charlie both great salesman! Easy process and very informative and professional! Thank you both!

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $36913