Don Ringler Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Don Ringler Chevrolet
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

"Service Department very slow in completing work. Did not..."

Service Department very slow in completing work. Did not follow up when repairs were delayed. Every time the service dept was contacted, the service representative gave a new completion date which was not honored.

Casey / service Dept.

"Service department is rude and inefficient. I took my..."

Service department is rude and inefficient. I took my truck in for repairs one morning and was turned away because I didn't have an appt. which I understood. So I scheduled a day off of work and made an appt for that day at 8am. I took my vehicle in for my scheduled appt and had my wife wake up early to take me home. She went to work and I waited at home all day for the call to pick up my car. I finally got the call around 5:45pm to pick up my car. I was relieved. My wife got out of work to take me back and get my car. When I got there I was informed that my vehicle had not even been worked on. I was pissed! The service guy acted like it was no big deal that I sacrificed a whole day of work and was stuck at home all day for absolutely nothing. He just shrugged his shoulders and acted like tough sh** dude. I get turned away for not having an appt, and so I make an appt and still get nothing done. Wtf?

Dave

Don Ringler Chevrolet responded to this review

January 30, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for your negative experience and would like the opportunity to remedy the situation. Please contact us at internet@donringlerchevrolet.com with your information so that we can look up your service repair. Thank you again.

"I went into the dealership with very low expectations of..."

I went into the dealership with very low expectations of being approved to buy a new vehicle. The sales staff was phenominal and treated me so well. When I took delivery of my new car, my salesman gave me a tour of the dealership and introduced me to everyone. I was made to feel very important and like my business meant alot to them. Every person I came in contact with was very friendly. I didn't get the normal "dealership feel" with Don Ringler. It was more of a family atmosphere. I really appreciate all of them!

James Knuth, Dick Jarma, Donnie Ringler

"I had an oil change, tire rotation, & air filter that..."

I had an oil change, tire rotation, & air filter that I was charged $119 for. Ridiculous price. I have had 4 oil changes & 4 tire rotation on the same vehicle at a different dealership and the previous 4 excluding air filter cost what 1 Oil Change @ DON RINGLER COST. So please if you have plenty of money that you wish to donate then go visit DON RINGLER because they will sure take it.

Don Ringler Chevrolet responded to this review

November 17, 2011

Thank you for your review. Our "Maintenance I," for a gas vehicle which includes an oil change, tire rotation, and several other items (noted on our website) has a cost of $39.95 and only exceeds that if there is additional oil and/or additional work needed (as approved by customer). $39.95 is the same price currently charged by the 3 closest Chevrolet dealerships to us as well, so we feel that we are very competitive (per their websites on 11/17/11). If you were charged something other than this and/or feel that you were charged incorrectly, please contact Donnie at 254-774-6555 so that we can look at your particular repair order and confirm that you were billed correctly. The air filter prices vary by vehicle and certainly cost more than purely an oil/filter change and tire rotation. I would encourage you to compare our Maintenance I price PLUS air filter replacement price to your previous service center's prices on each for an accurate evaluation. Again, if you have any questions and/or feel that you were billed incorrectly, please let us know! Thank you again.

"After several attempts to buy a vehicle (new and used)..."

After several attempts to buy a vehicle (new and used) from this dealership, I have given up for good. I will never try again. I was consistently given very low trade in values, and they never wanted to negotiate on the actual price of the new vehicle. Other dealerships in the area were much more willing to work with me. I was given higher trade in values and other dealerships would actually give me a price better than the MSRP. If you don't want to drive too far from this area and have a lot of money to just give away then visit this dealership. The people are friendly enough, but they don't really want to work to earn your business. I was a repeat customer, so one would think they would value my business. I had bought from this dealership more than once, including both new and used vehicles. I guess there are enough new "suckers" coming into the showroom that they don't need my money. I am not talking about a few dollars here and there. I was able to buy a better equipped vehicle for a lot less money. Somewhere around a $3000 savings on a better vehicle is well worth the drive out of town.

James

"Would like to take the time to thank you guys for helping..."

Would like to take the time to thank you guys for helping me with my new vehicle purchase. This is probably the seventh car I have bought new and I can honestly say that this has been the best customer service I have ever received. I knew I was difficult at times but I’m pretty sure you guys deal with a whole lot worst. James, you are awesome and I am definitely going to recommend all my friends and co-workers to come see you when they are ready to purchase a vehicle. You guys have a great team and my wife was equally impressed as well. Again thanks for all the help and the vehicle is everything we wanted.

James Knuth

"Great service department! Dave was always quick to..."

Great service department! Dave was always quick to schedule my appointments and see that my service needs were taken care of quickly. Donnie and Jason are always quick to answer pricing questions and made my last purchase painless. I got a great price and was able to get in and out of the dealership with a new car and trade in!

Donnie Ringler, Dave Ives, Jason Holt