Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Surgtech2005
5/26/2016

"Great car buying experience "

I had a great experience buying my car at this dealership. Everyone was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I will definitely be a return customer.

Shane K.
5/22/2016

"Top notch work"

David did a excellent job finding a great deal on the truck I needed when I was in a bind. Billy made the purchase smooth and Jason worked the lenders for a great finance deal. They follow up to make sure you are satisfied.

Lbanks44
5/17/2016

"Satisfied buyer"

This was my first time buying a car. Kevin was friendly the entire time. He made this experience pleasant. He did all of the necessary work needed to ensure I get the vehicle. Jason kept my car note within my budget. He also was very kind. I was treated well

Nickmcneely
5/12/2016

"Awesome "

It was a great experience. Josh took great care of me, he knew exactly what I was trying to achieve and made it happen. I'll be back next time I need help.

Ashley Field
5/11/2016

"Was the best car buying experience ever... Harold Alien #1"

Harold Allen is the man to go to for the best car buying experience, Don Ringler is such a great place for the best car buying experience. Would recommend this place to anyone, and especially Mr. Allen.

Tonya Enos
5/11/2016

"Awesome Dealership!!!! "

Sarah Housley was so knowledgeable about the vehicle I wanted and Jason Holt financial and all I can say is WOW he really knows his stuff. They really worked with us to get us in the vehicle we (I) wanted. I am so impressed... If your looking for a vehicle You have to go see them!!!! I bought my last vehicle from Don Ringler Chevrolet and they are a WONDERFUL dealership! Don Ringler has the BEST of the BEST working for him. The whole customer service crew is Friendly and NOT PUSHY.... this is what I like best about the dealership. They work with you and really listen to what you are looking for and go that extra mile to get you into a vehicle that you want. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. I am a hard person to impress but Don Ringler and his crew have my vote.

Kim Maxwell
5/10/2016

"Friendly Service"

James did a great job in working with us to help get my son into this truck. The staff was helpful and was willing to go the extra mile to help him to purchase his truck by offering to personally deliver the paperwork to him in Fort Worth. The extra services that Don Ringler Chevrolet offer to their costumers is very nice as well. Thanks for all your help.

jerry49
5/08/2016

"awesome experience"

Neil Poehlmann was great, let us look and make several phone calls over a couple of months, he was very patient and we both appreciate that very much, he delivered exactly what I wanted to have for my wife, a NICE, SAFE very dependable LTZ Tahoe, thanks

vicky buzzard
4/23/2016

"She listened!"

it was great to have some one who understood that I preferred email contact over the phone just so much easier ... loving my new Sonic

Stacy Hicks
4/22/2016

"Excellent"

Was an easy process, and great staff and great atmosphere. Would recommend to all my friends and family . The finance and sales department were great

Reviews of Jason Holt