Don Ringler Chevrolet

Jason Holt

November 18, 2016

"Sienna Purchase"

- RogerC

Process was quick and efficient. Salesman and other supporting personnel were very professional, honest, and went above and beyond in providing information and customer service. Thanks to James, Kenny, Neil and the others!

November 17, 2016

"Great customer service! Friendly, welcoming salesman! "

- Satisfied Silverado Guy

I came in just wanting to look at a Silverado and was promptly greeted by Mr. Clevenger. He was friendly, and made me feel very comfortable by answering any questions I had. He took the time to show me each truck I wanted to look at, and to let me drive each truck. Not once, did I ever feel rushed or pressured to make a purchase. He went above and beyond to help me purchase the truck I wanted; a vehicle I never thought I'd be able to purchase! The whole time I was with Mr. Clevenger, I felt important & was treated with respect, and was never made to feel like I was just another sale.

November 05, 2016

"Chevy Mom"

- Nancyduerr1

So happy with my new car! It is without a doubt a big purchase, but also one which has made me smile, Love it!! Going to enjoy this vehicle for years to come.

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $45500