Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Blairg76
7/23/2016

"Neil is a great salesma!"

Neil Poehlmann has done a great job at taking care of us on our first experience at Don Ringler Chevrolet. Thanks for everything! Blair Gowens

Christy79
7/20/2016

"Customer Service"

This dealership has excellent customer service!! I highly recommend them!! Billy Hendricks did a great job helping us! Fast and friendly! If you go here you'll be well taken care of!

Chris
7/11/2016

"Already Planning Our Next Purchase W/Neil At Don Ringler"

BLUF: We are already planning the next Traverse purchase through Neil at Don Ringler. Went for a used truck, left with a new truck. Volume dealership pricing with the small town friendliness and service. Saved us a trip to a bigger city and received a lower price out the door. We went into the car buying mode with the idea that car dealers are out to get us and that we should avoid the dealer to the max extent possible. We looked up over 200 vehicles on a roadtrip between Washington State and Texas. We looked at many vehicles in person armed with USAA Car Buying "TrueCar" quotes for each prospective vehicle. After days of prospect vehicles, we walked into Don Ringler unannounced and requested Neil Poehlmann based off word of mouth of some online reviews of his salesmanship. Although we did not give him the courtesy of a phone ahead to accommodate his schedule, he immediately provided a high level of service I was not expecting after walking in. The plan was to test drive a used 2015 Chevy Silverado that was priced well online. Neil was accommodating and very easy to talk to. Neil removed any previous dealership reservations by being transparent and truthful. At the end of the used truck test drive, Neil wanted to earn our business, but we had to see another comp in Austin. The vehicle in Austin was a 2016 Silverado with 1900 miles. We made a compromise with Neil that if he could find a comparable vehicle on the lot at a better price point, we would remain there. We showed a USAA Car Buying price point for the vehicle in Austin, and Neil not only found a comp, but rather found a better equipped truck with only 2 miles and worked a price lower than the Austin truck. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and Neil's salesmanship. I have reconsidered always heading to Austin and expecting the best price. Now I secured financing outside of the dealer; nothing to review with the finance department, the gentleman was friendly. His accent was entertaining. Chris

Nanastout
7/07/2016

"Great Job!"

Neil is great to work with. He even told us of some additional rebates and discounts that we never thought we were able to get. We never felt pressure dealing with him. Everyone was great and as always very friendly. We love doing business with Don Ringler. Thanks again

Silverado Owner
7/06/2016

"2016 Siverado"

David, James, Jason, and Kenny worked hard to keep me informed on the status of my order and ensured I received the best deal possible at the time of purchase. They have a great sales and support team.

Julianna1
6/25/2016

"Great!"

Great experience! Will purchase future vehicles from this delearship! Very friendly staff! Made me feel welcomed and like family. James did a great job explaining everything, he is a great salesman! Jason was a huge help and very personable, great finance man!

good buy
6/20/2016

"very good"

I have yet to find a Dealer Ship that goes as far as this one to make me happy. This is my 3rd NEW purchase in 5 years.

SarsaparillaSaloon
6/18/2016

"wonderful !!"

The staff was very friendly at Don Ringler. James Knuth helped me get into the used car that I needed. they say they will do what it takes and they mean it. Thanks you guys

Maymyers
6/18/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Tahoe LTZ"

Purchase process went smoothly and quickly. Purchase price was competitive, and salesperson and all other staff worked hard to make sure we were pleased. We are glad to be dealing with a dealership that is in our community.

New Chevy guy
6/10/2016

"New truck"

Helpful, patient, knowledgeable Took 8 months but worth the wait! Always hard to choose an expensive vehicle but they didn't push, just worked with me when I was ready.

Reviews of James Knuth