Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

william 1
5/22/2015

"Samantha our sales person "

the paper work sucked, but it was well worth it. Everybody was real nice Samantha made it fun she answered all of our questions, i would recommend Don Ringler to all of our families and friends

Aggieangel
5/18/2015

"Took a long time, but got the deal that worked for us. "

It took over 6 hours to complete our sale, but they crunched numbers until they found a way to get to the numbers we had in our budget.

hesbrook, monica 32
5/17/2015

"amazing"

I highly recommend Don Ringler to anyone that needs a vehicle they work so hard for you to get what you want stay late if needed Neil Poehlmann was my sales man he was great couldn't ask for a better one thank you for all yall have done

Randyf
5/06/2015

"Exceptional Buying Experience!"

Mr. Poehlmann with Don Ringler Chevrolet was very professional and courteous throughout our vehicle search and buying experience. I would highly recommend this dealer and sales representative. Mr. Poehlmann went up and beyond to make sure the customer's expectations were met. Our company will be working with this dealership on future purchases!

Big Dad and Precious
5/01/2015

"Professional salesman, very in-depth details about the car."

This is mine and my wife's second vehicle from Don Ringler Chevrolet. Mr. James Knuth is a really good salesman. His knowledge of the vehicles is unsurpassed. He has helped me months after I purchased our first vehicle. I call and he has the answer. The finance department explained coverage to me, but they didn't try to push anything on me. I really appreciated that. I will be back.

jeffreyhook
4/29/2015

"Great Dealership 2nd car in 1 Month"

Loved the Customer service, Needed a 2nd car after purchasing a new one and they worked out a beautiful deal for me to keep me in my budget! Highly Recommend the staff here are very friendly and caring, and they will truly do "Whatever it Takes"

jimmypc2
4/27/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I had a very pleasant experience with this purchase. Samantha was great to work with. She was very helpful in every aspect of what I needed. I felt like both Samantha (sales) and Travis (finance) went above and beyond in making sure I got what I wanted. I will without doubt refer everyone I know that is looking for a vehicle to this dealership.

grumpy
4/22/2015

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE "

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPIERIENCE JAMES KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE WAY THRU THE ORDER PROCESS START TO FINISH. THE VEHICLE WAS READY WHEN IT WAS PROMISED SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. DALE FETZER

FastFiat Guy
4/15/2015

"The car I wanted at a great price!"

One of the best car dealer experiences I've ever had. They called me in advanced to ensure that we were taken care of and once we got to the dealership they were waiting on us at the front. The car was ready for us to test drive it and the sales lady, Samantha, was awesome. They worked with us on the price and we even made it a game of "deal or no deal" every time she went back to talk to the "banker" (manager). Bottom line, we got a vehicle worth over $3K more than we paid for it and a warranty for years to come. Thanks!

heatherashton93
4/13/2015

"fastest, most enjoyable car buying experience"

I will never go to another dealership again. Jim Strauser was my salesman and he made my car buying experience excellent. He is very knowledgeable and I never felt like I was being lied to or told what I wanted to hear. He got me approved for a car in my budget and extremely fast. I loved my experienced at Don ringler Chevrolet and I will continue to refer my friends and family to this dealership

Reviews of James Knuth