Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

mike1970
8/31/2015

"Great!!! Sarah was awesome "

Great experience fast deal no numbers game walked out a happy customer.. The team worked fast and I was treated very nice. Go see Sarah she is great!!!

raeford 07
8/31/2015

"we are so happy "

sarah housley was great she work very hard to get us are car extremely happy thanks for all you did for us it was a happy day

Codey.fischer
8/16/2015

"the wife is happy and so am I"

We had a great experience with Don Rongler Chevrolet. Our sales agent, Neil Poehlmann, made sure we got exactly what we were looking for. After looking at several vehicles we got to take the one we liked home for the night. When we decided we didn't want that one he found us another that we got to take home again for the night. After deciding we had found the one we wanted he made the process easy for us to get our new vehicle. He wasn't done there though. We had bought a used vehicle and there were a few things my wife wanted touched up. Again, Neil made it very easy for us and had their workshop do everything they could to improve the small issues, including ordering us new carpets for the vehicle. By far this was the best salesman we've ever had the pleasure of doing business with, before and after the sale.

lovingmynewcar
8/14/2015

"excellent service!"

My husband and I were VERY specific with what we wanted and they worked very hard to get it for us...and at a great price!...Extremely happy!...Big thank you to Samantha and the rest of the folks at Don Ringler :)

Jojogreenen81
8/13/2015

"Great Experience! "

Thanks for all ya'll did for us, we love our new purchase! It was a pleasure working with Samantha! I will recommend to my family and Friends!

Douglgeick
8/09/2015

"Great"

They did all they could to get the truck that I wanted so yes I'm verry happy thank you guys for all you do

Carrie Crane
8/07/2015

"Friendly environment with great customer service!!!"

Sarah was so nice and easy-going! She wasn't pushing to make a sale, and was willing to help me out in anyway to make car shopping stress free! My experience was great from the moment I arrived till I left. Because it was so great, I was not going to leave without a vehicle that day! The finance department was so understanding and willing to work with me to get my payments exactly the way I wanted them! They were very quick! When I signed the papers I knew I made the right choice! My car was nicely detailed along with gas in the tank! I highly recommend Don Ringler Chevrolet and give you five stars and two thumbs up! Thank you for this great experience!

Jim
8/01/2015

"Neil Poehlmann is an excellent salesman."

Neil kept working for me until we got the right deal done. He found the right truck for me, which is a 1 ton dully 3500 HD Silverado pick up truck, to pull our Bell County based Texas Baptist Men disaster relief feeding team trailer. I took it to Galveston last week and it worked great. It even diagnosed a problem that I am having with my trailer brakes.

LatinPride58
7/30/2015

"First time buying a used car"

It was my first time buying a used car. I was skeptical but the salesman, Jim Strauser, was very informative, courteous and friendly. I was assured of the quality of the car I purchased. He stayed with my husband & I on his day off. that alone made us feel worthy of purchasing a car from a dealership like this one. Mr. Strauser guided us through the buying process and was very positive about the product. Mr. Travis Gunn & Mr. Justin Roberts, were very friendly and informative explaining the paperwork process so we knew exactly what was going to happen or had happened to clear our car for safety and certifying the car. I'm glad my husband took me to Don Ringler Cheverolet. Thank you all for your fine service.

Justin Robert

Whohitjohn
7/27/2015

"Great experience"

I got a great deal. I dealt with Jim S. He's a great salesperson. Employees brought water to me and I didn't have to ask. Friendly folks. Will do business with them in the future. Final paperwork was fast. Thanks Travis. Thanks Don Ringler Chevrolet for a great experience.

Reviews of Travis Gunn