Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

darlene archer
9/27/2016

""Comfortable""

Kevin did what he could to get us in the car we wanted! Did not try to pressure us into something we didnt want! Treated us the same whether it was a Corvette or a Spark!!!

danderson2
9/20/2016

"Easy to work with"

This was one of the easiest purchases in buying a car. James did a great job no pressure. I was in and out in less that two hours. Great job on taking care of my needs. I will buy again when the time comes.

September 21, 2016

James is such a great salesman he makes buying a car so easy! We're so glad to hear you had such a great time working with him. Thanks so much for letting us know about your purchase experience!

astrid1966
9/15/2016

"Great Experience"

Excellent customer service from folks that know there craft. Knowledgeable salesperson made the buying decision easy. Turned what could have been a stressful experience into a fun and fullfilling car buying adventure.

Morgan Shrode

September 18, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate the 5-stars! It's great to hear you had such a great time working with James. He is truly a professional!

Wells10
9/02/2016

"Greatness "

We had a great time and got and awsome vehicle! Customer service was great. Management did great and they did all they could to help us!

September 03, 2016

Thanks for your feedback and 5-star review! We're glad you had such a positive experience with everyone you worked with at our dealership!

GiGi
8/30/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

James is the best salesman! He doesn't pressure you and is very knowledgeable about the vehicles both inside and out. He goes out of his way to show you about your vehicle. I will be buying again and looking for James to help me.. Jason who did the paperwork is a real sweet guy. He sure knows what he is doing. I will be back to buy again. Thank you for your service..

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! James & Jason have both been in the car business for a long time and really know their stuff.

Hmra81
8/29/2016

"2014 Toyota 4Runner"

5 star rating because upon entering Don Ringler we had absolutely no intentions of buying a vehicle. I knew exactly what I wanted but didn't find it on the lot when we drove up. However, immediately upon exiting our vehicle we were greeted by Lyndon and well taken care of. Lyndon went above and beyond to find me a 4Runner that I would enjoy. He made it a point throughout our time in the dealership to be sure we were comfortable & got the deal we wanted. I will most definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle. It was a great experience for us!!

August 30, 2016

Thank you so much for visiting our dealership even though you weren't planning to purchase a vehicle. We're glad Lyndon was able to change your mind! Sounds like you had done your home work before coming in. Looks like Lyndon was able to show you how "We'll Do What It Takes" to earn your business! We hope you're still enjoying your 4Runner!

Coloradoowner2016
8/21/2016

"Nice facility. Friendly and knowledgable sales staff"

Great location for me and my wife. Very clean and well maintained facility. Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. We dealt with Charlie Cook and he was very good at explaining all items and getting to an agreed to purchase price. Good selection of vehicles during the later part of the year.

August 22, 2016

Thanks for your feedback. It's good to hear that Charlie was so great to work with and you had a nice selection of vehicles to choose from! We hope you're enjoying your Colorado!

Jarandolph
8/16/2016

"They really do WHAT IT TAKES!!!"

My husband and I had an exceptional experience here at Don Ringler Chevrolet. Mr. Kevin Field and the rest of their team were phenomenal and I can't thank you guys enough!! Mr. Field took that time to answer our questions as well as made sure that we understood. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to lease or buy to stop here and see Kevin and the rest of the team at Don Ringler. They'll do WHAT IT TAKES!

August 18, 2016

Thanks for letting us know how great it was to work with Kevin. We really appreciate your recommendations!

11jferro
8/14/2016

"Great First Time Experience!"

Mr. Neil was a great help, anything i asked he had no problem with answering my questions. I highly recommend don ringler Chevrolet and Mr. Neil Poehlmann as a your salesmen.

August 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Neil took such great care of you! We appreciate any recommendations you can give us!

Sandra G Brown
8/14/2016

"New Car"

I can't say enough good things about Don RinglerChevrolet Chevrolet! They are wonderful. My sales person Mr. James Knuth, was excellent. This is the second time I have used Mr. Knuth. Both experiences have been very positive. He never gave up until he found the car I could afford and liked. Thank you Don RinglerChevrolet Chevrolet and Mr. Knuth!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the good things you did say about us in your review! We appreciate your purchase and your feedback about your experiences.

Reviews of James Knuth