Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

zo
3/28/2015

"Genuine, caring, patient and knowledgable"

Samantha she was a great help in assisting myself in picking out a new truck today. I Will be doing business again at Don Ringler.

Angelica
3/26/2015

"Great experience"

This is my second lease with James Knuth. I came to him when I was looking for my first car because he was highly recommended by a friend who also purchased several cars with James. He is a great guy to work with and was very helpful. I was not supposed to get the car until next week since it was coming from a different dealership, but they managed to get it the same day we started on the paperwork. All in all, it was a great experience.

jonjon21887
3/25/2015

"Amazing Experience"

My dealer was Jason and I must say that it was a really great experience. He made sure to find me the exact car that would fit me and my family's needs. I have in fact already recommended several friends and family to go in and work directly with this dealership.

Longhornsfan
3/25/2015

"Good stuff"

This is my second purchase from Don Ringler and I could not be happier. Jason Holt is prompt when answering any questions and despite being a busy guy, he does his best to do everything that he can to get an answer in a timely manner. Especially when compared to other dealerships, I would recommend Don Ringler and Jason to friends and family for their purchases.

Ryan

"Quick. Fair"

Able to test drive and trade in within a few hours. Price was fair. Without Samantha I might not have gone thru with the purchase. She was professional, friendly and not pushy. It is not pleasant to deal with someone who talks too much and is blatantly full of it. It's annoying and when I run into such people I walk away. I was going to Killeen because they seemed to have a large selection. Terry Kinsey told me to try you guys first as Killeen dealership took advantage of young military buyers. That's not a good reputation to have. I always buy GM or domestic brand. I want US auto makers to succeed.

Lois

"Excellent"

Jason has always gone above and beyond to get me what I want. This time was no different. The whole staff at Don Ringler is excellent.

caroll
3/24/2015

"purchasing silerado chev for my husband"

Awesome samantha was just the best. She is a great salesperson .we purchased a 2014 silverado chevrolet. Beautiful truck. Would highly recomend the dealer ship to friends ans family

Jeffreyhook
3/17/2015

"Stuck to the motto"

They did what it took to get me in my first brand new vehicle my dealer was behind me 100% they didn't have what I wanted they made sure to find it and bring it to me.

Jess
3/16/2015

"Excellent and Efficient"

Let me start off with saying that I purchased my 2014 Cruze at another Chevy house (in killeen) and I still get treated well at Don Ringler. Today I came in to get my air conditioner fixed (under warranty), Dave and Mike took care of me getting me checked in. I was then told that my car may not be looked at today, now normally I would flip out because here I am at the dealership for a 9:30 am appointment with my five year old however, I remained calm. I was told I could get a ride back to Killeen with the courtesy driver but that would not have helped with getting back to Temple to pick up my vehicle whenever it was going to be ready. I believe it was a manager that came out and said hold on...we will get this straightened out. They put me in a 2015 Impala (which I fell in love with). To my amazement my car was ready at 4 in the afternoon. The guys were extremely helpful with not only getting things done in a timely matter but also with making sure I was good to go at pick up. I would highly recommend this service department to all Chevy owners.

Mark, Mark, Dave

Jrhoads4
3/16/2015

"Great!!"

This is our 4th car purchased at Don Ringler and our 3rd car purchases from Jason Holt. This was another fantastic experience. Thank you Jason Holt for an awesome experience.

Reviews of James Knuth