Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Jim
8/01/2015

"Neil Poehlmann is an excellent salesman."

Neil kept working for me until we got the right deal done. He found the right truck for me, which is a 1 ton dully 3500 HD Silverado pick up truck, to pull our Bell County based Texas Baptist Men disaster relief feeding team trailer. I took it to Galveston last week and it worked great. It even diagnosed a problem that I am having with my trailer brakes.

LatinPride58
7/30/2015

"First time buying a used car"

It was my first time buying a used car. I was skeptical but the salesman, Jim Strauser, was very informative, courteous and friendly. I was assured of the quality of the car I purchased. He stayed with my husband & I on his day off. that alone made us feel worthy of purchasing a car from a dealership like this one. Mr. Strauser guided us through the buying process and was very positive about the product. Mr. Travis Gunn & Mr. Justin Roberts, were very friendly and informative explaining the paperwork process so we knew exactly what was going to happen or had happened to clear our car for safety and certifying the car. I'm glad my husband took me to Don Ringler Cheverolet. Thank you all for your fine service.

Justin Robert

Whohitjohn
7/27/2015

"Great experience"

I got a great deal. I dealt with Jim S. He's a great salesperson. Employees brought water to me and I didn't have to ask. Friendly folks. Will do business with them in the future. Final paperwork was fast. Thanks Travis. Thanks Don Ringler Chevrolet for a great experience.

Traverse Buyer
7/27/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Several years ago I had a terrible experience at a dealership just down the road from Don Ringler. I been sold a demo car as new and then they tried to sneak a different price into the contract than what had been agreed to. So this time I was not looking forward to buying another car, but my experience at Don Ringler more than made up for that previous bad experience. Jim Strauser was a fantastic salesman and delivered on everything he promised. He had me out of there in record time after I had test drove and selected my new vehicle. There were no high pressure sales tactics or surprises on the contract when I went to sign it. I would highly recommend Don Ringler and be sure to ask for Jim when you get there. You will not be disappointed.

BreFalvey1
7/24/2015

"Fast, easy and so wonderful! "

This dealership is fantastic. Everyone is so helpful and we had the best sales professional. She was able to find us a vehicle that had everything we were looking for. We LOVE our new truck!!!

wareracing
7/23/2015

"I LOVE MY "

Neil is great salesman did everything possible to asure i was happy with my purchase. I would recomend giving him a call if your looking to purchase a car or truck.Freindly service with great comunication.

MATTHEW PARKER

Sisson02
7/20/2015

"Very nice and fun experience "

Jim was so helpful and nice! Very down to earth and easy to discuss things with! He answered all of my questions and never seemed annoyed, and I had a lot of questions. :) He was never pushy and just very pleasant to work with! Mr. Parker in the Finance department was great too! Very friendly and got us in and out quick! Thank you Jim, Matt and Don Ringler Chevrolet!

July 22, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that Jim knew all his stuff and was so helpful! Buying a new vehicle is a big decision, so we're glad you had plenty of questions! We really appreciate your business! Please join us for our New Owner Appreciation Event on August 6 at 6:15, you could win and iPad!!

Champ43
7/14/2015

"Great experience "

I located the vehicle I wanted to purchase on the internet, went to the dealership, worked with them and bought the vehicle within an hour. No bait and switch, numbers game or unwanted up selling tactics. Great people, great price and an awesome buying experience.

July 22, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you were about to use our website to find your vehicle and things went so smoothly during your purchase! We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to seeing you at our New Owner Appreciation Event on August 6 at 6:15. You could even win an iPad!! Enjoy your new Silverado!

sjchapko
7/13/2015

"Best in Class"

Don Ringler, and our sales representative James Knuth, were best in class. We have purchased from Porsche, Mercedes and BMW, but none were as customer friendly as James at Don Ringler. For our next vehicle vehicle purchase, we will be calling James!

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for purchasing your Corvette at Don Ringler Chevrolet. Thank you also for your great review of James! We're pretty glad to have him at the dealership!

ChevyTruck
7/11/2015

"Love my Chevy!"

Great truck, great atmosphere. We will be returning customers in the future. Overall great experience, highly recommend Don Ringler Chevrolet for anyone's car buying needs.

July 13, 2015

Thanks so much for your purchase and the great review. We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your vehicle from Don Ringler Chevrolet and Samantha! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviews of Travis Gunn