Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

FastFiat Guy
4/15/2015

"The car I wanted at a great price!"

One of the best car dealer experiences I've ever had. They called me in advanced to ensure that we were taken care of and once we got to the dealership they were waiting on us at the front. The car was ready for us to test drive it and the sales lady, Samantha, was awesome. They worked with us on the price and we even made it a game of "deal or no deal" every time she went back to talk to the "banker" (manager). Bottom line, we got a vehicle worth over $3K more than we paid for it and a warranty for years to come. Thanks!

heatherashton93
4/13/2015

"fastest, most enjoyable car buying experience"

I will never go to another dealership again. Jim Strauser was my salesman and he made my car buying experience excellent. He is very knowledgeable and I never felt like I was being lied to or told what I wanted to hear. He got me approved for a car in my budget and extremely fast. I loved my experienced at Don ringler Chevrolet and I will continue to refer my friends and family to this dealership

acenderle
4/13/2015

"excellent service "

We drove in all the way from San Antonio and it was worth it! Samantha and Jim were amazing! The customer service was excellent. They were nice and patient and we didn't feel the pressure you usually do at a car dealership.

ROberta
4/12/2015

"stress free !!!!!"

Samantha is a very smart very friendly individual very sweet person should be lucky and proud to have her on your team . She made it very enjoyable to work with her thank you so much for all your help.

arpsi1940
4/11/2015

"PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"

Very pleasant experience working with James Knuth. He was very patient with me because we have been working on a trade for more than a year. He was always truthful with me and never pressured me to close the trade. If I out live this new truck, I will surely go back to Don Ringler Chevrolet and James. Love my new Silverado.

Jess
4/08/2015

"Change of heart..."

Let me start off by saying that our salesperson Jim S. was absolutely amazing. He had the vehicle ready for us to look at upon arrival to the dealership and was very respectful.

Don Ringler Chevrolet responded to this review

April 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your visit to Don Ringler Chevrolet. We're glad that you enjoyed shopping with Jim and he worked hard to get you the vehicle you wanted! Our Chevrolet Sales Manager, David Orwig will be giving you a call to speak with you further about your experience. We appreciate your business in our service department, and that you thought of us when you were ready to purchase a vehicle. Thanks, Jennifer Douglass Don Ringler Chevrolet & Toyota Digital & Events Marketing Manager

Big Kahuna 254
4/07/2015

"Vechile Purchase "

This is our 5th vehicle we purchased with James, a true professional, very helpful, listened to our needs in assisting us in looking for our vehicle, this is what keeps us coming back to Don Ringler. We look forward to our next visit, thanks again James, you are a "Great American " Hooah! v/r Mr. Jerry Escobar SFC (R)

Bill
4/04/2015

"Price gouging"

Gang, what ever you do don't go to Don Ringler Chevrolet to get your turn indicator bulbs replaced. I got a survey request in my inbox and here's my reply: Ninety dollars and change is too much money to replace a turn indicator bulb. I am VERY dissatisfied with your Chevrolet dealership. NEVER AGAIN!

don't know

lilmaama01
4/03/2015

"Can't believe how easy!!"

This was my easiest experience purchasing a car! Not only was it easy it was quick as well! Less than three hours from start to finish versus the all day process that I've spent at other dealerships. Kudos to Niel, Travis, and Jim for such a wonderful experience and customer service!

Good deal
4/03/2015

"Great buying experience"

James was not pushy. Infinite patience. He let the vehicle sell itself instead of being a salesman trying to sell the vehicle. I'd recommend not only James for quality service, everyone I came in contact was friendly and team oriented.

Reviews of James Knuth