Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Coloradoowner2016
8/21/2016

"Nice facility. Friendly and knowledgable sales staff"

Great location for me and my wife. Very clean and well maintained facility. Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. We dealt with Charlie Cook and he was very good at explaining all items and getting to an agreed to purchase price. Good selection of vehicles during the later part of the year.

August 22, 2016

Thanks for your feedback. It's good to hear that Charlie was so great to work with and you had a nice selection of vehicles to choose from! We hope you're enjoying your Colorado!

Jarandolph
8/16/2016

"They really do WHAT IT TAKES!!!"

My husband and I had an exceptional experience here at Don Ringler Chevrolet. Mr. Kevin Field and the rest of their team were phenomenal and I can't thank you guys enough!! Mr. Field took that time to answer our questions as well as made sure that we understood. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to lease or buy to stop here and see Kevin and the rest of the team at Don Ringler. They'll do WHAT IT TAKES!

August 18, 2016

Thanks for letting us know how great it was to work with Kevin. We really appreciate your recommendations!

11jferro
8/14/2016

"Great First Time Experience!"

Mr. Neil was a great help, anything i asked he had no problem with answering my questions. I highly recommend don ringler Chevrolet and Mr. Neil Poehlmann as a your salesmen.

August 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Neil took such great care of you! We appreciate any recommendations you can give us!

Sandra G Brown
8/14/2016

"New Car"

I can't say enough good things about Don RinglerChevrolet Chevrolet! They are wonderful. My sales person Mr. James Knuth, was excellent. This is the second time I have used Mr. Knuth. Both experiences have been very positive. He never gave up until he found the car I could afford and liked. Thank you Don RinglerChevrolet Chevrolet and Mr. Knuth!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the good things you did say about us in your review! We appreciate your purchase and your feedback about your experiences.

Ams16
8/13/2016

"New Cruze "

This dealership is a happy and friendly place. We love our new car. We got what we really wanted at an affordable price. The Don Ringler Family Plan is awesome too. They really take care of you.

August 15, 2016

We are so glad that you had such a positive experience at our dealership! We really appreciate your review. We'll keep on taking care of you too!

DAN4x4LTZ
8/09/2016

"Best service, salesman ever"

I found my LTZ buy luck on the Internet at an amazing deal. My salesman Billy was on the ball with getting the deal moving like lightning, couldn't and have never had a better sales person anywhere. Your a fool if you don't go looking for Billy. I got more that a fair deal on my trade on, the F&I guy was ready to go after all the numbers were worked out. This is my second purchase from Don Ringler and they have won my business. Like I said make sure you find Billy the red beard. This guy spent alll the time I needed to figure out all the bells and whistles, showed ones I didn't know, and was probably one of the most polite persons I met. Thanks Billy

August 12, 2016

Billy is an amazing salesman! Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience. You may think you got lucky, but that's just how we do business at Don Ringler Chevrolet!

JenScott73
8/09/2016

"Momma got a NEWer Ride "

In the market for a "newer" car I found one at Don Ringler that I wanted to just look at. I still needed to sell my current vehicle so that I would have the upper hand when it came to dealing over prices. We drove the CTS and then went in to "talk" with Neil. I hate this process but Neil was able to come back with a price for our trade in that we were very happy with and price for the CTS that we were also equally happy with. The whole process was awesome and the staff was very professional. This is the second vehicle we have bought thru Don Ringler and I hope to see that relationship only grow in the future. Thank you so much, Neil and the friendly staff at Don Ringler!!!!

August 12, 2016

You are welcome! Thank you for giving us the chance to earn another loyal customer. We're glad working with Neil wasn't as painful as you were expecting. Thanks for shopping with us for your "newer" vehicle!

ldillard
8/07/2016

"Best car buying experience"

The staff at Don Ringler were so helpful and patient with me during the process of choosing a new car. James was very knowledgeable and stayed late in the day to help get me in a new car before my driving summer vacation.

David Orwig

August 12, 2016

Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that you took the time to find the right vehicle with James. He's been selling cars for a long time and he knows his stuff! We appreciate your purchase and hope you had a nice vacation.

Sheala01.
8/05/2016

"Kind! Fast! Efficient! "

We decided last minute to buy a truck due to our growing family (: We went in got helped right away looking at vehicles and picking one out within the hour! We walked in around 3 PM and walked out with paper work completed and keys in hand. Not one problem came about during our purchase! I have bought 4 cars and this was by far the best yet. No pressure or sales pitch they where there to help with our needs. Who new buying a car was so simple! THANK YOU BILLY! You where awesome! Go see billy at the temple store he will take great care of you.

August 12, 2016

Congratulations on your growing family! We are glad to hear that Billy made purchasing your new truck so easy. You have other things to worry about right now! Thanks for letting us know about your purchase experience.

debbiem1963
8/01/2016

"True Gentlemen"

My mother and myself went to Don Ringler to look at a few cars I found for her on their website. She is over 80 yrs old. When she arrived it was very hot that day. Mr. Charlie greeted her and got her out of the heat. He ended up selling her the perfect car and has continued to follow up and check up. I will be buying my next auto from Charlie.

August 12, 2016

We are so glad to hear that Charlie treated your mother with the respect she deserved. We hope she's still enjoying her vehicle, and can't wait to help you find the perfect vehicle as well!

Reviews of James Knuth