Don Ringler Chevrolet

7777 S General Bruce Dr,
Temple, Texas 76502
Don Ringler Chevrolet Info
About Don Ringler Chevrolet

Don Ringler Chevrolet TX has been in business in Temple, TX since September of 1979, and we take pride in the services we offer and the friends that we've made. We hope that you will allow us to extend that same courtesy to you and make you a part of the Don Ringler Family! Do you reside in the Austin Chevrolet Waco area? It is not uncommon to have loyal customers drive past many other Chevrolet Dealers in TX to come to our Chevy Dealer. Why? Reputation! For over 55 years the Don Ringler name has stood for the very best in first principles like honesty, integrity and community. We would also like to thank you for visiting our website and considering us for the purchase of your next new chevy or used car, truck, van or SUV. It is our goal to provide you with an excellent purchase and ownership experience. We'll Do What It Takes to make sure that you are a Completely Satisfied Customer in the Parts, Service, Sales, and Body Shop Departments, as well as any other service that we can provide to you.

About Don Ringler Chevrolet

pamela
7/06/2015

"Car Buying Made Easy"

Great buying experience. Samantha helped us find the right car to fit our family's needs! The whole purchasing process was very easy and stress free.

rdrewitt
7/03/2015

"A Winning Team"

I used the website to choose what I wanted, find out about financing possibilities, and submit my credit application. There was nothing difficult, annoying, or confusing about this purchase. I am am a loyal Toyota owner and I got an amazing price for my trade. I am definitely eased and will continue to use Don Ringler for all of my Toyota needs.

SteveNTX32
7/02/2015

"Pleased"

It was a pleasure to deal with Don Ringler, and Sarah. Pleasant to deal with, and was straight forward with any answers to my questions.

Cheshirekitti
7/02/2015

"So MUCH more than we expected"

It't been more than 20 years since we have had a new to us vehicle. All we've ever had for our 41 yrs if marriage have been used vehicles. It took a lot of thinking about committing to purchasing from a dealership. Neil Poehlmann & Don Ringler made this so comfortable. We got a 2006 Toyota Hybrid Highlander, WE LOVE IT! Especially the A/C, after 10 years of living here in Texas. Thank you Lord, You are so good to us. Thank you Neil and Don Ringler Chevrolet!

travy
7/01/2015

"An Exciting experience"

I was treated with respect and hospitality. My family was put in our first brand new vehicle, no hassle! Thanks James! You were a true gem!

Krburrows
6/28/2015

"Awesome experience!"

From the minute I inquired online about the vehicle I wanted, until the day I drove it home, my salesperson Samantha was there for me, going well over and above the call of duty, she answered every question I had, no matter what time of day, and she stuck with me through all of my back and forth. Unfortunately, I do not remember the names of others at the dealership that I'm sure helped out behind the scenes as well, like the finance guy who was very quick to get back with us with all sorts of different scenarios for which fit our budget the best. This was the best car buying experience I believe we have ever had! The people are amazing, atmosphere is very friendly and down to earth, just all around a great place with great people!

NC2Aref21
6/27/2015

"Friendly and Personable Sales Staff"

Drove up to this dealership from Austin because very few of the Toyota dealerships were willing to order the vehicle we wanted without a hassle. This dealership asked no questions and placed our order as we requested...

Kellyjalane
6/27/2015

"Stress free!!"

Sarah took care of me! Got me into what I wanted and at what I could afford! Stress-free! Will go back for my future needs!

Ramos
6/21/2015

"My best car buying experience"

Harold was an awesome sales person. He did everything he could to get me into the vehicle I wanted. Harold was not pushy. He let the vehicle sell itself instead of being a salesman trying to sell the vehicle. Harold worked all day with me. So I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks Harold for everything!

Don Ringler Chevrolet responded to this review

June 25, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're glad that Harold did what it took to get you into the vehicle you wanted! Thanks for shopping at Don Ringler Chevrolet!

ChevyBob
6/20/2015

"A great experience"

I was very pleased with the great staff and Neil is a great guy! The finance was easy and got a better rate than I found on my own!

Reviews of Samantha Evans