Donaldsons Subaru

Donaldsons Subaru
Call
Donaldsons Subaru Info
About Donaldsons Subaru

Why Donaldsons? Donaldsons has been serving Long Island’s automotive needs since 1955. Our reputation has been built on honesty, integrity and the best possible service. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in our sales, service and parts departments by offering consumers quality products, professional expertise and financial value. Our long-term staff is continually trained in their fields and believes every customer deserves respect and exceptional effort. Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment and enough space to show off our extensive inventory. If you ask us what our most valuable asset is, the answer is simple: You. "The Smart Choice"

About Donaldsons Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"2015 Subaru Forester"

I buy German cars exclusively. My last 5 purchases were all BMW. Since Subaru has the highest rating for small SUV i purchased a Forester. I am very pleased with the car and the dealership. Dave Clark went out of his way to make me comfortable. My next purchase will be a Donaldson Subaru.

Donaldsons Subaru responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Thank you for that great review ! I am glad my staff was able to make you a happy donaldsons customer, Dave Clark is a great guy and a asset to our family business. Good luck with your new Forester, Steven Fulco, GM sales operations

"excellant experience salesman Greg real good"

experience was excellant and professional. greg was great at getting back on all questions. car was prepped correctly, closing on car was smooth with not issues, everything was clear.

"excellant experience."

Greg at Donaldson was awesome.He really walked me through the whole car leasing experience. I had never leased before and was nervous at first.I felt very confident by the time i drove away. my experience with Greg was very relaxed and pressure free i really felt he was concerned with what was the best choice for me and I did not feel that he was a typical "car salesman". I already recommended Greg to two friends and will continue to do so.My boyfriend who was with me,and die had Mitsubishi fan, 4 cars and counting, was so impressed he was saying he might give Subaru a try when his lease is up.

"New Car"

I bought my first new car from Donaldson's and I worked with Greg Giordano. He was a great salesman and helped me out a lot.

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"

If you want to buy a Subaru on Eastern Long Island, go to Donaldsons Subaru in Sayville. After an extraordinarily unpleasant experience at another dealer, my wife and I contacted Donaldsons. We had a completely different experience. Howard Borgen, our salesperson, treated us with courtesy and respect. The information that Howard gave us was accurate and consistent. Howard's knowledge of the Forester, and our ability to rely on what he told us, gave us the confidence to buy the car. Donaldsons' price also beat the other dealer's "Best Offer." We are delighted to give Howard Borgen and Donaldsons our highest recommendation.

Howard Borgen

"....and then I got to drive away in a great car!"

I leased my second Subaru from Donaldsons because my first experience was so positive, and I was not disappointed this second time around. I literally drove 70 miles from my home in Staten Island to do business with this dealer again. Greg Giordano was my salesperson, and he was honest, forthright, and a pleasure to work with. The checkout process with Robert in Finance was completely stress-free. I will definitely be back in three years for my next lease!

"Great experience"

This is by far the best experience I have had buying a new car. Dave is courteous, helpful and patient. He helped me find the car I want. From receptionist to business manager, every person I met at Donaldsons was professional and friendly. I am now a happy owner of a Subaru Crosstrek.

Robert Zolyniak

"Subaru impreza"

Dave was a wonderful person. This was my first new car purchase and he helped me out and went above and beyond expectations. I've already told people about where I got my car and who too go see. Thanks again Dave

"awesome people there"

all of the people there made a scary experience so much more easier- and pleasant they did not make me feel like I had to buy something that day- I would highly recommend this place and also the car I bought to everyone

Howard

"Pre owned 2012 Subaru Outback"

So happy with how everything worked out! Great car, affordable pricing, I was helped every step of the way. So glad I am driving one of the safest cars on the road now :)

Darren Bruno