Donaldsons Subaru

5700 Sunrise Highway,
Sayville, New York 11782
Donaldsons Subaru Info
About Donaldsons Subaru

Why Donaldsons? Donaldsons has been serving Long Island’s automotive needs since 1955. Our reputation has been built on honesty, integrity and the best possible service. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in our sales, service and parts departments by offering consumers quality products, professional expertise and financial value. Our long-term staff is continually trained in their fields and believes every customer deserves respect and exceptional effort. Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment and enough space to show off our extensive inventory. If you ask us what our most valuable asset is, the answer is simple: You. "The Smart Choice"

About Donaldsons Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

TheaK
1/28/2016

"First Time Subaru Buyer"

I purchased a new Subaru Legacy a few weeks ago. The experience was excellent from start to finish. My salesperson was knowledgeable and personable, and everyone in Finance was pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and thank you for recommending us to your friends, thats a big part of our business. Enjoy your new legacy and welcome to our Donaldsons family club, Respectfully... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

Shea1986
1/25/2016

"I bought a Subaru Forestar "

Excellent service from Mr. James Pitney. Gave me all the information I was looking for and got me a great vehicle for the right price.

James Pitney

January 25, 2016

Thank you for the great review, James really knows his stuff and does a fine job for all his customers. Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully... Steven Fulco G.M sales operations

Amy310
1/23/2016

"Great customer service "

I was very interested in a Subaru crosstrek and my salesperson John was very helpful and knowledgable . He made my experience very easy in purchasing my vehicle . I had the greatest customer experience.

January 24, 2016

Thank you for the great review, as you know John has recently retired from a long and wonderful career at Donaldson's, we are sad to see him go but also very happy for him and his family, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

Joes
1/21/2016

"New car purchase"

The entire staff was courteous and helpful. It was a great experience. Howard was a great salesperson. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family.

KevinO
1/12/2016

"The leasing process was easy and painless."

From the moment I walked in the door my experience with this dealership and it's staff was pleasant and pressure-free. I was made to feel at ease immediately.

January 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Dave Clark does a really good job and has been with us for many years, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club, Respectfully.... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

January 13, 2016

td
1/12/2016

"Subaru - a great experience"

Our experience buying a Subaru Forester was great. Damon Morse was a very knowledgeable, personable salesperson. We never felt pressured into anything. He answered all our questions and always made us feel that our best interests were most important. He was professional and friendly and went above and beyond to make sure that our car buying process was a positive one. Robert took care of all the paperwork the day of the delivery. He too was a pro in his field and answered all our questions.

Damon Morse

January 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Damon and Donaldsons, no stress and pressure is what we are all about. I am so happy Damon made you comfortable with the buying experience, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully......

Kevin110
1/12/2016

"Easiest car buying transaction I ever experienced."

From the moment I walked into the dealership til the moment I drove away with my new car, they handled every question and concern to my full satisfaction.

Robert in Finance

January 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Dave and Donaldsons, no stress and pressure is what we are all about., good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully......

newsubaruman
1/08/2016

"very pleasant experiance"

i had a very good experience at Donaldsons Every person I delt with was very professional and friendly. Made me feel at ease with my purchase. I felt the offer I was made was fair and with no pressure at all. That is why I made the deal as soon as I did.

pat davis

January 09, 2016

Thank you for the great review, we are all about fair and friendly, I am so happy you had a good experience here at Donaldsons, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

LoveSubaru
1/04/2016

"The best car buying experience we ever had"

Howard Borgen was an amazing sales consultant. He helped us to purchase a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek and it was the most pressure-free, no b.s. experience my husband and I have ever had. We have purchased many cars over the years and I can say without exception from start to finish the fastest, most respectful and easiest purchase ever! Thank you.

Pat in Finance

January 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Howard and Donaldsons, no stress and pressure is what we are all about. I am so happy howard made you comfortable with the buying experience, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

January 05, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Howard does a great job of cutting through the red tape with no pressure at all, we are lucky to have him, Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

Imprezzed
1/03/2016

"My second Subaru"

Went to Donaldson's again and had another quick and painless car buying experience. I did shop around and gave other Subaru dealers a crack at my sale but none of them came close to the no nonsense sales experience at Donaldson's. Stay away from the deceptive sales pitch at Smithaven.

January 04, 2016

Thank you for the kind review, we always try to do our best for all our customers. Making it painless is what we do best and John does a great job for us. I am so happy you were able to recognize a deceptive sales pitch at Smithtown, we always say if it sounds to good to be true it most likely is, The lowest price is not always the best deal ! Donaldsons is so happy to have you as part of our family. Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club, respectfully... Steven Fulco G.M. sales operations

Reviews of John Seagriff