Donaldsons Subaru

Steven Fulco

February 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- Blancoflo

Dave Clark was very knowledgeable, patient , and calm. He had a soothing manner in our happy but stressful experience. Kudos to Dave! The showroom was clean and quiet.

February 23, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Lisa hanley Jannazzo

Professional and knowledgeable staff and took the time to answer all my questions. I felt comfortable right away. I would recommend Greg,Zaak, and Howard to my family and friends. Great dealership. I hope to buy my next car at Donaldson.

February 22, 2017

"Straight forward friendly service, no run around"

- DNarvaez1130

Larry was incredibly helpful in leasing me my first vehicle. Understanding that I was a first time buyer on a budget, he worked with me to give me the most honest, understandable, and affordable deal to get me in my new Forester. No nonsense, no bull, no stressful negotiations, and I never felt like I was being swindled or sold into a bad deal. He genuinely cared about getting me the car I wanted at a price I could afford, and I felt appreciated and comfortable throughout the enter process. Very quick too, was in and out in less than 2 hours and picked up the vehicle next day!

2016 Volkswagen CC