Donaldsons Subaru

Larry Greene

April 19, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Frank and Linda

Dave made our new car buying experience great. Every detail was professionally handled by him. Would definitely recommend Donaldson's to all my family and friends!

April 18, 2017

"awesome customer service"

- Crispy

I was looking for an SUV with a manual transmission, and did an internet search. Donaldsons was the closest dealer that actually had one that I could test drive. Larry Greene was very honest and knowledgeable. I did not go there with the intent to buy a car that day, but after driving the crosstrek and talking with Larry for a long time, I decided to go for it! he was super nice and I enjoyed my car shopping experience because of him! I couldn't be happier that I bought my crosstrek!

April 18, 2017

"Best dealer on Long Island"

- 4wheeldrift

This is my second lease from Donaldson's and they have continued the great service and experience. Sales was very friendly and knowledgeable while making the process very straightforward. There is no pressure or sales tricks, and I spent less time in the entire buying process than I did waiting for the finance guy at another dealer.

Used 2014 Volkswagen Beetle, $13988