Donaldsons Subaru

5700 Sunrise Highway,
Sayville, New York 11782
Donaldsons Subaru Info
About Donaldsons Subaru

Why Donaldsons? Donaldsons has been serving Long Island’s automotive needs since 1955. Our reputation has been built on honesty, integrity and the best possible service. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in our sales, service and parts departments by offering consumers quality products, professional expertise and financial value. Our long-term staff is continually trained in their fields and believes every customer deserves respect and exceptional effort. Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment and enough space to show off our extensive inventory. If you ask us what our most valuable asset is, the answer is simple: You. "The Smart Choice"

About Donaldsons Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Steven Klein
7/02/2016

"Unusually low pressure car dealership makes good on promises"

Dave Clark of Donaldson's Subaru was the car salesman I dealt with. He was forthright, and honest and provided appropriate guidance to assist me in choosing a leased auto. The process was free of the usual stress and rancor I had experienced at other dealerships. There was virtually no stress during the decision making process. I would recommend Dave Clark and Donaldson's without reservation.

July 03, 2016

Thank you for the kind review of Dave and Donaldsons, no stress is what we are all about, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco...G.M. sales operations

Croger
6/30/2016

"Great Experience"

The staff was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Greg knew exactly what I was looking for and was able to get me an incredible offer on my new Impreza. All around it was a great car shopping experience.

July 03, 2016

Happy Crosstrek Owner
6/29/2016

"The Best of the Best !!!"

The experience I had at the time I purchased my Subaru Crosstrek 2016 was nothing short of amazing. My sales person was Greg Giordano who not only made the entire process painless but actually enjoyable. He was pleasant and accommodating in every way possible. Before going to Donaldsons Subaru I had visited a slew of dealerships all over and none could even come close to the hospitality and experience I had at Donaldsons, not only with Greg but the entire staff. Now for the part we all dread, the final price. I was ready for all those nasty hidden fees they all sneak in. To my astonishment not only was the price he initially quoted me was right on the money, it was actually a little less,with NO HIDDEN FEES. I am a very critical and cynical person when it comes to dealers but with Greg & the entire staff at Donaldsons Subaru my faith has been restored. I would not hesitate recommending this dealership & Greg to any of my family & friends. Great Job Greg and thank you for your honesty. Love my Subaru Crosstrek!!!

June 30, 2016

Thank you for the great review of Greg and Donaldsons, we pride ourselves on a hassle free experience, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully... Steven Fulco.... G.M. sales operations

Forrester owner
6/23/2016

"Accommodating"

Friendly , courteous and accommodating. Everyone took time to answer any questions to make sure we were satisfied.

June 23, 2016

ciocia
6/21/2016

"wonderful"

The experience with greg was the best we ever had with a salesman. He is honest and not a snake of a salesman.He wants you to get the car you want and he knows how to do it. Would recommend Donaldsons and Greg to everyone.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Greg and Donaldsons, Greg is a one of a kind and his customers really like his style, Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco.....G.M. sales operations

Leighannedungey
6/19/2016

"Loved my experience at Donaldson's!"

Went to purchase my first new car after ten years and I'm so happy I went to Donaldsons! I can't recommend Dave highly enough. He was such a pleasure to work with and explained everything to me thoroughly. Great experience overall and I love my Subaru!

June 20, 2016

Thank you for letting Donaldsons be your choice after 10 years ! We know you have a choice when buying a car, Dave does a great job for all his customers ! Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco... G.M. sales operations

subarufam
6/19/2016

"Excellent"

The employees are very helpful and knowledgable. Definitely a great place to go to purchase a Subaru. They also worked fast in getting paperwork ready.

June 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Donaldsons, Howard is a great guy and his customers really seem to like his no pressure style, Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco... G.M. sales operations

Donna2

"Excellnt"

Super friendly and fast...Dave Clark was the best...knowledgeable and personable....definitely the best Subaru dealer around! This is our 6 th vehicle with this dealer!

Robert Zolyniak in finance

Ramesh Gopalakrishnan

"Professional Service"

We just leased a Subaru Impreza 2016. Dave Clark and Robert were great in working with us in completing all the paper work. I had to go back a couple of times to home to get some papers as well as some documentation. Dave and Robert were so helpful that what we thought was an experience that was going south, suddenly because an excellent and pleasant experience. Our next purchase will be here definitely. Donaldsons has a reputation of great service and help and both Dave and Robert proved that to be true.

June 20, 2016

You had 2 of my best guys helping you, I am happy all went well, Good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco... G.M. sales operations

ForestersRule123

"2016 Subaru Forester"

We just purchased a 2016 Subaru Forester here and had a great experience. Michael C. was very friendly and professional through the process, and we never felt pressured into making any decision. We're very grateful for how easy and stress-free Donaldson's made it for us to buy our new car. We love our Forester, and would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in this car or Subarus in general.

Robert also helped with insurance. He was very easy to work with, too!

June 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Michael and Donaldsons, we are all about no pressure, I am very happy that you were happy, good luck with the new car and welcome to our Donaldsons family club ! Respectfully.... Steven Fulco.... G.M. sales operations

Reviews of Greg Giordano