Donaldsons Subaru

Donaldsons Subaru

Call
Donaldsons Subaru Info
About Donaldsons Subaru

Why Donaldsons? Donaldsons has been serving Long Island’s automotive needs since 1955. Our reputation has been built on honesty, integrity and the best possible service. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in our sales, service and parts departments by offering consumers quality products, professional expertise and financial value. Our long-term staff is continually trained in their fields and believes every customer deserves respect and exceptional effort. Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment and enough space to show off our extensive inventory. If you ask us what our most valuable asset is, the answer is simple: You. "The Smart Choice"

About Donaldsons Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"awesome people there"

all of the people there made a scary experience so much more easier- and pleasant they did not make me feel like I had to buy something that day- I would highly recommend this place and also the car I bought to everyone

Howard

"Pre owned 2012 Subaru Outback"

So happy with how everything worked out! Great car, affordable pricing, I was helped every step of the way. So glad I am driving one of the safest cars on the road now :)

Darren Bruno

"2011 Pre owned Subaru Outback"

John did an excellent job assessing my needs and recommending the right vehicle. I felt he was being honest with me from the onset which made the experience easier. I have been in sales for over 30 years and don't like to waist time going back and forth on price etc. as you usually do in most dealerships. I had an appointment for 1pm and drove the vehicle home by 4:00 the same day. I was surprised his manager didn't come in and thank me for my business. I had asked John to throw in a set of splash guards on the car and his boss flat out refused. I guess spending $22k for the car couldn't possibly warrant a set of splash guards valued at $147.00. He should have come in and explained his reason behind his decision rather than leaving it to John to explain.

"car sale"

it was a very good experience , everyone was very helpful and explained everything i would recommend this dealership to other friends dave clark was a very nice sales person

"Dave is a dog guy"

Buying a car you plan to own for a decade is usually an experience to remember. Some have not been good ones. To be honest the brand Subaru came to my attention because of the dog commercials during the superbowl. My husband was thrilled because he was already sold on the mechanics. We are dog people. Our kids are grown so the rescued lab and poodle and the beach are focus of many a weekend. Meeting Dave, learning that Donaldson just sponsored a Bide a Wee adoption event and that Dave rescued a dog - well it was the sale clincher. So here's to Donaldons and Dogs!

"Service work is ok & price is fair, but poor experiences"

I have been to Donaldson's for several years for all service work, but it has always been a stressful, negative experience. 1. It can often take SEVERAL DAYS TO 2 WEEKS to get a response from any of the advisors, as they often don't respond to emails. This is strange, as every service advisor has their email address right on their business card, and they have an entire online website with service appointments, etc. 2. They often refuse to accept coupons from other dealers' service specials, when their website states that they do accept them (as most dealerships do) 3. They were putting the wrong oil brand and weight in my car, but denied this. I have always paid my bills and never caused any issues, but I always felt that they had no interest in my business. After I made many attempts to improve the situation and relationship with the service manager, I do no believe they have any interest in me or my business, and I have found another dealer who is an absolute PLEASURE to go to.

Robert, Gerard, Kurt

"Best experience buying car"

This has to be one of best experiences buying a car Shane went above and beyond, he was very accommodating. He was very flexible with his time and answering calls. The people at Donaldson were willing to wait an extra hour for me to pick up my car.

"New car purchase"

I had my choice of dealerships and came back to Donaldsons because of John Segriff. It was his attention to detail and knowledge that brought me back to the dealership.

"Shane is a great guy"

Excellent experience with a knowledgeable salesperson. Was taken through all features of car prior to purchase and am very happy with it. Thanks for everything Shane

Shane Ohliger

"Subaru Outback"

My husband and I are very happy with the price that we paid for our Subaru Outback Ltd. Our salesman John S. was honest and helpful without being pushy. The car is in great condition and has low mileage. It was exactly what we were looking for. We are happy with the outcome.

Reviews of Dave Clark