Donaldsons Subaru

Steven Fulco

Greg Giordano, Sales Consultant, Donaldsons Subaru

Greg Giordano

February 22, 2017

"Straight forward friendly service, no run around"

- DNarvaez1130

Larry was incredibly helpful in leasing me my first vehicle. Understanding that I was a first time buyer on a budget, he worked with me to give me the most honest, understandable, and affordable deal to get me in my new Forester. No nonsense, no bull, no stressful negotiations, and I never felt like I was being swindled or sold into a bad deal. He genuinely cared about getting me the car I wanted at a price I could afford, and I felt appreciated and comfortable throughout the enter process. Very quick too, was in and out in less than 2 hours and picked up the vehicle next day!

February 13, 2017

"Great Service at Donaldson's always !"

- Kristin532

Just had to hand in my VW TDI :( Purchased a new Subaru Outback...Dave Clark was a great salesman! He's kind and not pushy. Yay Dave! I have been dealing with Donaldson's for over 10 years. They are the best!

February 11, 2017

"Awesome"

- kate-k

Dave Clark is an amazing salesman. He is knowledgeable, patient and kind, but not at all pushy. And he showed everything about my new Impreza. He really went the extra mile, even when he already had the sale.

2016 Volkswagen CC