Donaldsons Subaru

Donaldsons Subaru
Call
Donaldsons Subaru Info
About Donaldsons Subaru

Why Donaldsons? Donaldsons has been serving Long Island’s automotive needs since 1955. Our reputation has been built on honesty, integrity and the best possible service. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in our sales, service and parts departments by offering consumers quality products, professional expertise and financial value. Our long-term staff is continually trained in their fields and believes every customer deserves respect and exceptional effort. Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment and enough space to show off our extensive inventory. If you ask us what our most valuable asset is, the answer is simple: You. "The Smart Choice"

About Donaldsons Subaru

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Best experience buying car"

This has to be one of best experiences buying a car Shane went above and beyond, he was very accommodating. He was very flexible with his time and answering calls. The people at Donaldson were willing to wait an extra hour for me to pick up my car.

"New car purchase"

I had my choice of dealerships and came back to Donaldsons because of John Segriff. It was his attention to detail and knowledge that brought me back to the dealership.

"Shane is a great guy"

Excellent experience with a knowledgeable salesperson. Was taken through all features of car prior to purchase and am very happy with it. Thanks for everything Shane

Shane Ohliger

"Subaru Outback"

My husband and I are very happy with the price that we paid for our Subaru Outback Ltd. Our salesman John S. was honest and helpful without being pushy. The car is in great condition and has low mileage. It was exactly what we were looking for. We are happy with the outcome.

"Great All Around Experience"

Relaxed, friendly service is what Donaldsons is all about. Clean modern facilities and knowledgable staff make for a very enjoyable experience. Everyone was sincere in their desire to help us make the best purchasing decision. This is a 5 Star dealership all the way. Our salesperson was John Seagriff and he was a complete gentleman -- a "no pressure" type of guy. Pam handled the Motor Vehicle paperwork and was a dream to work with. You can't go wrong with a team like this. These are good people doing good work. Check them out and see for yourself.

"SUBARU CROSSTREK"

Purchased my first brand new car- 2013 Subaru Crosstrek in tangerine orange. Absolutely love it! Dave Clark was fabulous. Doesn't pressure you or hassle you like most car dealership salespersons can be. Affordable price. Only complaint was when I went to pick up my car the process took a couple hours and I was almost late for work. Literally had to throw the plates on and leave. Not anything major. I can always call up and ask any questions that I didn't get answered that day. Other than that, I will purchase again from this dealership. In fact, my mom is planning on going back soon to look at the Subaru Forester. Thanks again!

"Dave Clark is just wonderful and we had known Dave Clark..."

Dave Clark is just wonderful and we had known Dave Clark from earlier dealings at Saturn, Dave is g8 period, dealership was g8 too. Dave will take time to explain everything about your new car and Dave is the BEST

"Everyone I spoke with at Donaldson's Subaru was very..."

Everyone I spoke with at Donaldson's Subaru was very helpful and believed in the product they were presenting, I always felt at ease non pressured. Yours Truly John Jankowski Green Forester

Shane Ohilger, Robert Zolyniak

"John Seagriff has all the qualities of a boy scout -..."

John Seagriff has all the qualities of a boy scout - trustworthy, kind, obedient, cheerful, helpful, and polite to the max which translated to a Wonderful buying experience for me.

"I had/have a 2001 Subaru Outback wagon, in excellent..."

I had/have a 2001 Subaru Outback wagon, in excellent shape, but w/ 129k on it. My wife and I want to visit some out-of-state friends, and needed the reassurance of a new car, just in case...After checking the general price @ other dealerships, we went w/ Donaldson. Give 'em all ten stars! Since Oct. 6th, 2013 when I signed for my new 2014 Outback 3.6R the service has been great. Thankfully, the service reps take the time discuss problems, which is important since the Owners Manual is rather loooong....I also like the free carwash coupons and the small, yet private NO TV waiting room! Great dealership, great car (this is number 7).

Dave Clark