Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland

Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland Info

Mansfield Motor Group

Donna Dillinger
7/29/2016

"great work on selling new car"

new and used (had trade) sale men work very hard to get my payment where I wanted . and found the color inside and out that I wanted GREAT JO !!!!

matt sweet

michelle hagerman
7/28/2016

"Wonderful"

I always deal with Ron when I call or take my Escape in for service. He is a great assets to Donley of Ashland. My engine light came on in my new 2016 Escape and Ron worked hard to get me in ASAP. The problem was fixed quickly. I tell everyone how my service is, great every time.

Ron Keifer

Miselli
7/23/2016

"Excellent service always!"

In for check up. Fast service. No problems. Always ask for Ron, he is the best and so friendly! Been using Donley for over 20 years.

Ron Keifer

horse 123Missy
7/15/2016

"My car is very well taken care of. "

I brought my car in for the 5,000 mile check-up and the recall. Everything was taken care of just fine. Enjoyable visit. Very happy with the service.

Ron Keith

gloriabraun
6/24/2016

"Always a great experience. "

Donley Ford. Ashland Is a Class Act , in my book! Mike Jackson is a very pleasant and helpful man..... And Chuck Griffis is the icing on your cake. Thanks for giving me " The Best Service Ever ' on my Ford Explorer... Gloria Braun

Love - Love - Love Chuck Griffis ----- And Mike Jackson is a super nice guy..., Great team work.. Thanks

pennylk
6/24/2016

"smiles, good customer service"

I like smiles from people when greeted at any service. They all did great job. Thanks for the great customer service. Won't take it anyplace else.

Ron Keiffer

K Sigler
6/23/2016

"Pleasant experience"

It was a joy to work with Logan North when I purchased my new 2016 Ford Escape this past week. He is a complete professional and eager to answer any questions or concerns I had. I did not expect to purchase a car when my husband and I visited the dealership, but between Logan and Andy Thomas it made sense to do just that. Andy was able to work up an acceptable deal on my existing Escape. Andy was the reason we came to Donley. He sold me my last car at another dealership and we were impressed with him as we were with Logan this time. We would not hesitate to recommend your dealership to others.

Logan North, Andy Thomas

Fordgirl62
6/12/2016

"Our Last New Vehicle Purchase"

My husband and I are both retired and we traded 2 vehicles to buy our new 2016 Ford Escape. I always get nervous buying vehicles, but Michelle helped calm my nerves by being the kind person that she is. We had a little trouble getting the "numbers" that we needed from Andy, but as we were about to head out the door, he decided that it was ok after all. And, the papers were signed! We both love our new Escape and so does everyone else. My 88 year old Mother can't wait until she can take a ride in it! She says "it is beautiful".

Michelle LaRue, Andy

patznickk
6/12/2016

"Superb customer service!"

Best customer service ever! Extremely personable, conscientious, and go above and beyond to satisfy. I never worry about the service I receive or how I will be treated.

Service dept

Judi Dickinson
6/07/2016

"Great Customer Service"

As always, the best customer service ever with Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland service team! Wouldn't go anyplace else! Friendly and efficient to work with!

Ron Keiffer, Tim Usher