Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland

Mansfield Motor Group

lindlpt
5/23/2016

"Great customer sevice"

Donley Ford is my choice of where to go to buy a new Ford. I have been a Donley Ford customer for many years. Donley Ford is my dealership of choice.

Devin McIntosh

Thriller
5/21/2016

"First FREE oil change "

Wow , what a awesome service dept. Had a chance to talk to the service manager about my truck . He is a HUGE asset to Donley ford. He is Smart and caring to my needs. Most of all just all around great guy . Good job Donley for finding a great employee . !!

Mike,Ron ,Kim,Ben,Chuck and Liz

barblee
5/18/2016

"Excellent"

Top notch personnel..dealt with Ben on routine oil change, however needed rear brakes etc..even though my husband is a retired mechanic, and could have done the job for a third of the cost, I opted to let Donley's

Ben, Ron

gg
5/12/2016

"Excellent Personal"

Personnel that I have dealt with are top notch. They provide drop off service for me and pick me up with service is completed Service Department has been great since I purchased by Ford Focus in 2014 and they take care to listen to me when I explained a problem and they fixed it in a timely manner and have had no problems since. I am a woman and sometimes service people don't want to listen to what I am telling them, but these service people do listen. This dealership has a GREAT TEAM!!!

Mike, Kim, Ron

Businessman truck
5/12/2016

"Damon was great and friendly"

Just bought a new F150 and I live in Cleveland Eastern Suburbs. Damon dropped off the truck which made it very simple to complete the transaction. Thanks for the extra care!

Damon

Mala42
5/08/2016

"Patient and thorough!"

Dan Camp did a great job finding me a truck that fit my needs. After many different test drives, we were able to close on an F-150 3.5 Ecoboost. I probably could have gone to a bigger dealer to look for a truck, but the one on one personalized help they gave as well as the discounts could not have been matched. I would highly recommend Donley Ford for someone who is looking for a new vehicle.

Dan Camp

glorybee
4/02/2016

"A place you can trust"

This is my third car I have purchased from Donley Ford in Ashland, plus I purchased a fourth car in Mt. Vernon. I am a Senior Citizen who finds that so many places in this world today is out to scam seniors. Not so with Donley Service Dept. I enter the service doors, and people call me by name and warmly greet me. I can trust them to check my car thoroughly, and give an honest evaluation of what is going on with my car. When I leave the lot, I feel safe driving down the road, knowing that all systems: belts, tires, fluids, etc. are in good shape and I need not worry about breaking down after dark on one of our "country" Ashland county roads.

Cannot remember his name, plus I worked w/ Ron, but there was a younger man I worked with

betsyann
4/01/2016

"Excellent!"

I took my 2013 Ford Escape in for an oil change and they took care of everything in a quick and professional manner. They even cleaned my car up and had her looking great!! Thanks Ron and crew for an excellent job!!

Ron Keiffer

Hiller, Kim 246
3/27/2016

"Super service "

Also great and friendly personal... Ron is super to work and he knows his stuff when it comes to cars. Ron is friendly and very professional. I also have dealt with Kim, too. She is very professional and also there to help you. All in all super services personal. I just really like to work with Ron. Nothing wrong with the others per just work with many years and we have built a friendship.

Ron

Gloria Waldruff
3/22/2016

"Surprise purchase ("

We took our 2014 Ford Explorer in for some warranty work, and while they were doing the work, we decided to say hello to our salesman (Dan Camp). After some small talk, he asked if we would like to drive a 2016 Explorer Sport with EcoBoost. We did, and.they have improved this car a LOT, So, we bought it. WE LOVE THIS CAR, THANK YOU DAN CAMP AND THE REST OF DONLEY FORD TEAM WHO HELPED TO MAKE THIS DEAL HAPPEN!!!! .

Dan Cam, Joe Hook and others