Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland

Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland Info

Mansfield Motor Group

gloriabraun
6/24/2016

"Always a great experience. "

Donley Ford. Ashland Is a Class Act , in my book! Mike Jackson is a very pleasant and helpful man..... And Chuck Griffis is the icing on your cake. Thanks for giving me " The Best Service Ever ' on my Ford Explorer... Gloria Braun

Love - Love - Love Chuck Griffis ----- And Mike Jackson is a super nice guy..., Great team work.. Thanks

pennylk
6/24/2016

"smiles, good customer service"

I like smiles from people when greeted at any service. They all did great job. Thanks for the great customer service. Won't take it anyplace else.

Ron Keiffer

K Sigler
6/23/2016

"Pleasant experience"

It was a joy to work with Logan North when I purchased my new 2016 Ford Escape this past week. He is a complete professional and eager to answer any questions or concerns I had. I did not expect to purchase a car when my husband and I visited the dealership, but between Logan and Andy Thomas it made sense to do just that. Andy was able to work up an acceptable deal on my existing Escape. Andy was the reason we came to Donley. He sold me my last car at another dealership and we were impressed with him as we were with Logan this time. We would not hesitate to recommend your dealership to others.

Logan North, Andy Thomas

Fordgirl62
6/12/2016

"Our Last New Vehicle Purchase"

My husband and I are both retired and we traded 2 vehicles to buy our new 2016 Ford Escape. I always get nervous buying vehicles, but Michelle helped calm my nerves by being the kind person that she is. We had a little trouble getting the "numbers" that we needed from Andy, but as we were about to head out the door, he decided that it was ok after all. And, the papers were signed! We both love our new Escape and so does everyone else. My 88 year old Mother can't wait until she can take a ride in it! She says "it is beautiful".

Michelle LaRue, Andy

patznickk
6/12/2016

"Superb customer service!"

Best customer service ever! Extremely personable, conscientious, and go above and beyond to satisfy. I never worry about the service I receive or how I will be treated.

Service dept

Judi Dickinson
6/07/2016

"Great Customer Service"

As always, the best customer service ever with Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland service team! Wouldn't go anyplace else! Friendly and efficient to work with!

Ron Keiffer, Tim Usher

lindlpt
5/23/2016

"Great customer sevice"

Donley Ford is my choice of where to go to buy a new Ford. I have been a Donley Ford customer for many years. Donley Ford is my dealership of choice.

Devin McIntosh

Thriller
5/21/2016

"First FREE oil change "

Wow , what a awesome service dept. Had a chance to talk to the service manager about my truck . He is a HUGE asset to Donley ford. He is Smart and caring to my needs. Most of all just all around great guy . Good job Donley for finding a great employee . !!

Mike,Ron ,Kim,Ben,Chuck and Liz

barblee
5/18/2016

"Excellent"

Top notch personnel..dealt with Ben on routine oil change, however needed rear brakes etc..even though my husband is a retired mechanic, and could have done the job for a third of the cost, I opted to let Donley's

Ben, Ron

gg
5/12/2016

"Excellent Personal"

Personnel that I have dealt with are top notch. They provide drop off service for me and pick me up with service is completed Service Department has been great since I purchased by Ford Focus in 2014 and they take care to listen to me when I explained a problem and they fixed it in a timely manner and have had no problems since. I am a woman and sometimes service people don't want to listen to what I am telling them, but these service people do listen. This dealership has a GREAT TEAM!!!

Mike, Kim, Ron