Donley Ford Lincoln of Ashland

Bob Gillingham Ford

glorybee
4/02/2016

"A place you can trust"

This is my third car I have purchased from Donley Ford in Ashland, plus I purchased a fourth car in Mt. Vernon. I am a Senior Citizen who finds that so many places in this world today is out to scam seniors. Not so with Donley Service Dept. I enter the service doors, and people call me by name and warmly greet me. I can trust them to check my car thoroughly, and give an honest evaluation of what is going on with my car. When I leave the lot, I feel safe driving down the road, knowing that all systems: belts, tires, fluids, etc. are in good shape and I need not worry about breaking down after dark on one of our "country" Ashland county roads.

Cannot remember his name, plus I worked w/ Ron, but there was a younger man I worked with

betsyann
4/01/2016

"Excellent!"

I took my 2013 Ford Escape in for an oil change and they took care of everything in a quick and professional manner. They even cleaned my car up and had her looking great!! Thanks Ron and crew for an excellent job!!

Ron Keiffer

Hiller, Kim 246
3/27/2016

"Super service "

Also great and friendly personal... Ron is super to work and he knows his stuff when it comes to cars. Ron is friendly and very professional. I also have dealt with Kim, too. She is very professional and also there to help you. All in all super services personal. I just really like to work with Ron. Nothing wrong with the others per just work with many years and we have built a friendship.

Ron

Gloria Waldruff
3/22/2016

"Surprise purchase ("

We took our 2014 Ford Explorer in for some warranty work, and while they were doing the work, we decided to say hello to our salesman (Dan Camp). After some small talk, he asked if we would like to drive a 2016 Explorer Sport with EcoBoost. We did, and.they have improved this car a LOT, So, we bought it. WE LOVE THIS CAR, THANK YOU DAN CAMP AND THE REST OF DONLEY FORD TEAM WHO HELPED TO MAKE THIS DEAL HAPPEN!!!! .

Dan Cam, Joe Hook and others

Brendi63
3/20/2016

"Customer Service Manger"

Went because we were told he could take care of our services locally! He refused us service on a brand new Mustang that had paint issues on the grounds we did not purchase our car there. He was rude . ill mannered and dismissive. Not purchasing 2nd new mustang from them will drive to Akron or Columbus first. Needless to say my T bird was originally purchased through Donley! Sorry to see this is how you treat your customers. Good luck if you decide to deal with them.

Customer Service Manager

Sharon Vanasdal
3/16/2016

"Personal service at its' finest!"

When we set an appt with Ron who we have worked with previously. We know the service w/b done RIGHT! Honesty, friendliness and trust make us return to Donley. The car wash is also a nice incentive. <3

Ron