Dorsch Ford Kia

2641 Eaton Road,
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 45 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
bridge101
12/07/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

Chad Zambarda was great. Not pushy. He was absolutely professional & very helpful with helping me learn all the features of my new vehicle. Totally satisfied!

December 14, 2015

Hi bridge101! We here at Dorsch are glad you had a great experience with Chad. Please come back and see us anytime!

Cmetz83
11/07/2015

"Super Happy!"

I couldnt be happier nor be more satisfied w/ the assistance that Gene Eck gave during my recent visit at the Dealership! I never expected to not only drive away in a new car, but also to be as happy and satisfied w/ the amazing service I recieved! Thank u for Giving me the opportunity to continue building my credit!

November 09, 2015

Hi Cmetz83, we here at Dorsch are thrilled you had a great car buying experience! Please feel free to come back and see us at anytime. I will pass on your kind words to Gene! Thank you!

v8killer
11/07/2015

"Dealer looking to take advantage of you"

This dealership has serious problems with low staffing, failure to follow-up, and their inability to correctly value trades shakes confidence in not only myself but several others I know. Rest assured they will do all in their power to profit from your transaction. If you go to this dealer may God have mercy on your soul - do not forget to bring at least two forms of blue book valuation for your trade, as they will do what they can to dismiss you as an idiot by insulting with half-value low-ball offers.

Tina

November 09, 2015

Hi v8killer, I am sorry your experience here was not satisfactory. If there is any way we would be able to remedy the situation please feel free to reach out to myself, Andrea Miller or Steve Collins who it looks like you worked with. My number is 920-469-6492 or email address, amiller@dorschfordkia.com Thank you!

joe b.
11/04/2015

"dishonest coupons"

I went there with a $39.95 coupon for an Oil change for my new KIA that I had bought from them 3 months before. Well after the service the bill came back $47, I refused to pay this and they had no answer why it was this cost. I asked to speak to a manager, but none would come out to speak to me. Instead this nice cashier was stuck listening to my complaints and being the go between the manager and me. It was like the Wizard of Oz. The manager where behind the curtain talking through this nice lady. I refused to pay, they came back and said $43 dollars as they replaced my oil plug? this is a brand new car only 5000 miles? they final gave in, but without ever explaining the up charge I paid $41.95 and left frustrated. The most interesting man in the world will not have service done at this place or buy any new car from this place, If they are going to over charge you on an oil change think what they will do on a new or used car purchase.

November 05, 2015

Hi Joe, we here at Dorsch are very sorry that this situation happened and we would like to remedy it and also take a look at the specific coupon that you had. Thank you for your feedback, we are constantly working to improve our business. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience at 920-469-6492. Thank you, Andrea Miller

Stefanie and Phil
10/30/2015

"Easy to work with!"

Worked with Chad Zambarda. Told him we were in no rush to buy because we were looking for the right car: Taurus, used, low miles, good condition, and in our price range. He showed us some vehicles with our requirements but not quite what we wanted so we passed. He called us several times to see how we were doing so we stopped back in and he had three that fit us pretty well. We just had to decide red, black or grey! He was very helpful and friendly. Cody took us through the financing part and even remembered me being in there looking at vehicles after an accident and that was in 2012!

November 09, 2015

Hi Stefanie and Phil, thank you for choosing to do business at Dorsch. We appreciate customers like you and we hope that you come back and see us again soon. Please feel free to reach out to Chad or any of our staff in the future if you may need anything!

jessamysmom
10/30/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Found the car I wanted on the internet. Went to the dealership and Paul Brault took care of me. He was so friendly and helpful. When the banks computers were down he offered to pay for lunch while we waited. When we came back from lunch the papers were ready to sign and I went home that day with the car of my dreams. Dealership was clean and so nicely decorated. Nice area to wait in too. And one of the owners personally came out to thank me for my purchase.

October 30, 2015

Hi jessamysmom! We here at Dorsch are thrilled that you had a great experience here. Thank you for choosing us. Please feel free to reach out to Paul or the dealership with anything you may need in the future!

sabino4
10/12/2015

"Great experience"

We worked with Chad Zambarda. He was friendly, open, and answered all the questions we had. I liked the fact that he was not "pushy" and made the experience of trading in my car a pleasure. Everyone we dealt with at Dorsch Ford Kia was professional and courteous. I would highly recommend their services.

October 30, 2015

Hi sabino4! Thank you for choosing Dorsch as your dealership! We are so happy you had a great experience here. We appreciate you.

Greg
9/13/2015

"Great Experience"

We dealt with Adam. He answered all our questions honestly, and got us a great deal on our Kia Optima. We would highly recommend Dorsch Kia.

September 14, 2015

Thank you Greg for being a Dorsch customer. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your Kia Optima!

1happyguy
9/05/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have bought quite a few cars in my time but have never been blown away like my latest experience. I drove onto the lot to look at some cars even though my last experience was not so good. My intentions were to look around and then check a few other dealerships out and possibly buy within 6 or so months. The salesman I worked with made my experience so amazing it didn't make sense to look anywhere else. I knew I was truly getting the best deal and customer service possible, and that's worth more than anything. If your in the market for a new Kia go to Dorsch and ask for Chad Zambarda, he is not only very knowledgeable but also compassionate about helping people.

September 08, 2015

Hi 1happyguy, Wow! We are stunned by your fantastic review! Your kind words will be passed onto Chad. Thank you for choosing Dorsch and we hope to see you again in the future!

Chris
9/03/2015

"Refreshing experience"

My wife and I set out to try and find a nice used vehicle for our daughter. We had come from another dealer and had a bad experience. Then we tried the private market. Same results. That changed when we walked into Dorsch Ford. Rob was completely professional, courteous, and helpful. Along with Ryan, they found an excellent vehicle that fit our needs perfectly. The deal was put together without any pressure and was seamless. Our daughter loves the Kia. Anyone that is looking for a vehicle, we highly recommend Rob and Ryan at Dorsch Ford!

September 04, 2015

Hi Chris! We are so happy you were able to come to Dorsch and have a great experience! We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle for years to come and that you and your family stop back and see us soon!

Reviews of Brad Zerilli