Dorsch Ford Kia

2641 Eaton Road,
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 40 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
Ann
1/31/2015

"Ann - Awesome Experience "

Our experience at Dorsch was very Professional. The sales person was very pleasant and informative. The service and finance department are outstanding and because of people like them, we will keep going back to Dorsch.

mike40
1/21/2015

"Groupon oil change"

Saw a great deal for two full service oil changes on Groupon, so I decided to buy it. Bad decision, coolant wasn't filled, transmission oil wasn't topped off, they even told me my transmission was slipping. Went home and filled everything then called and asked if these were things they top off in a Full Service Oil Change. Was told they should have, then that was it, no sorry, no can we make it up to you somehow, that was it. Wouldn't recommend!!!! You get what you pay for, which isn't much.

Dennis
1/20/2015

"used mustang"

Just bought 07 mustang and the whole experience was very nice from first test drive to buying the mustang . Brad and Cody where very friendly and knowledgeable.

Zickert
1/06/2015

"Very satisfied"

1st time working with this dealership and am very satified. We now are totally Ford. It was a pleasure working with Brad and Cody. Great experience.

bbusch
12/19/2014

"Service & Support above & beyond Expectations"

There are no words to explain the service that I have been receiving from Dorsch Ford. The dictionary meaning of "Excellent" is "Possessing outstanding quality or superior merit, remarkably good" and my own is "Consistently performing above and beyond Expectations". I have purchased around 30 automobiles over the past years and have always been given the above service. If you are in the market for a new / or pre-owned auto if you don't go to Dorsch Ford then shame on you because then, you will never experience the service that every person gets walking through the doors of Dorsch Ford Kia.

LindsayKundinger
12/08/2014

"#1 Dealership"

My family and I have worked with this dealership for many years now and have purchased 4 vehicles with them so far. From the 1st day we arrived I knew this was the dealership to keep coming back too. We don't have the best credit so we were pretty nervous to even stop by but we had to give them a shot. I am so happy that we did because they worked with our bad credit and turned it into a positive! We started out at the very bottom and worked our way up to the top. We couldn't have done it without this dealership! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who I cross paths with. Tom Besaw is the most generous salesperson I have ever met and he has been along for the ride since we stepped foot into this dealership years ago. He never gave up on us and helped us see the light at the end of the tunnel. He really got to know us and cared about us! My last visit there was Saturday December 6th 2014. Tom worked with me for hours along with Cody Graf, Mike Dorsch and I'm sure numerous other's to help me get into my NEW 2015 Ford Escape. (Which is now called Magic Mike) I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible and helping my family get to where we are. Everyone is so kind and they really make you feel welcome & important there. I can't forget about Kao Moua who took the time to teach me all I need to know about my vehicle and made the experience super fun. I am so blessed to have met all of you and will continue coming to see this dealership no matter where I am located!

BrentMetoxen
12/05/2014

"Excellent service and support."

Came here to look at the kia soul and immediately knew i had to get it. Was my first vehicle i ever purchased and they guided me through the whole process and explained every step, drove it home the same day. Would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to get a vehicle.

Carin Baumgarten

kavandenlangenberg
11/25/2014

"New Vehicle purchase"

I worked with Eric Brown looking for an SUV. He met with me several times to review different options as well as different vehicles, the Kia Sorento and Ford Edge. Dorsch did not have the vehicle options I was looking for, so Eric was able to locate the features on the Kia Sorento at a dealership in Rockford IL. Chad took the time to show me all the features on my new 2015 Kia Sorento. Very kind and helpful. Cody explained everything thoroughly from a financing perspective. He answered all my questions with kindness and patience.

albenson30
11/21/2014

"Dorsch Ford was Fantastic!"

The best vehicle buying experience I've ever had. Great friendliness, not pushy, professional and made the process quick and painless!! Would recommend George Pearce to anyone interested in a vehicle, and also Paul Brault who helped do the delivery. Very detailed instruction on the new technology as well. Everyone made you feel not only welcome, but important.

SaraSkibo
11/18/2014

"Upper Michigan Customers"

Chad, Steve, and Cody were excellent to work with. We already love our Ford Explorer. We will be future returning customers!! Thank you for everything, John and Sara Skibo

Reviews of Chad Zambarda