Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Kia
Call
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 40 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook

"Good experience"

Good communication. Very candid. Ryan was informative and personable, without being pushy or overzealous. He did not try to oversell the vehicle, and was eager to answer questions to the best of his ability.

"Service/Sales"

Came in for service. left with new Kia. Dorsch Service/Sales can not be beat. this is my third Kia from Dorsch Ford Kia. great people. Mike Virnoche

"Fantastic Experience"

Fantastic experience with everyone we encountered. We started at Bergstrom Kia and had a horrible experience. Drove up to Dorsch to try a different dealership and was blown away by the service and knowledge. Dallas was terrific at getting us set up and teaching us about the Optima Hybrid. Debbie was wonderful and quick with finalizing the paperwork. Jim was great at ensuring everything was taken care of before we pulled away with our new Kia Optima Hybrid. I will drive from Appleton to Green Bay for service instead of going to Bergstrom, just down the road from me, because of this experience. Keep up the great work!

"Great customer service!"

I was really impressed with how each person went the extra mile to make my experience great. I would recommend Dorsch to anyone looking to buy a car.

"Great People"

Ryan and Matt were very helpful and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the final price and the trade value of my car. They even made sure I was going to get the car I wanted that very same day! Thanks again guys!!

"our purchase of third explorer"

We would definitely recommend Dorsch to family and friends. After buying Paul's Taurus we recommended to our daughter and she bought a Mulian. I love Explorers and that is why I looked to Dorsch to find me one. Paul actually found it on line but worked with Kris so we could get a chance to see it. Although I would have loved to purchase a new one, I also prefer to write cash checks for my vehicles. Anyway i loved my 03 style and now the 08 style is very similar. I have told my other daughter and future husband to visit Dorsch for their next vehicle. Dorsch is alittle pricey though so not all shoppers can come to dorsch for the vehicle they are looking for. Getting down right to the point. I come to Dorsch and pay the price because I love working with Kris Warshawsky. If Paul allowed me to own a vehicle for each season of the year, I would come back to buy from Kris. Do not get rid of him, he is definitely a keeper. I was always a Vanboxtel shopper but not a broadway shopper. I do get quick fixes on my Fords at broadway due to location and sadly I am not too fond of Dorsch service. Thanks again to Kris and working with us so well with our schedules and getting us the car I was looking for. Thanks Kris Nelson

"It was a great experience I will be back again"

it was a great experience Paul Brault and Ryan Amundson help out more than I can say. Thanks to them I got the right truck and I'm very happy with the service. thanks again

"Very positive experience"

Overall our experience was great! The Dealership was very clean, everyone was kind, and you felt welcome when you walked in the door. Paul was a great guy to work with. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and respectful. At no point did we feel pressured, or on someone else's timeline to make a decision. Their inventory was good which allowed us to look at multiple options within the same lot. Every vehicle we sat in was clean and ready to drive away in (which was unlike some other dealerships we had gone to). Paul responded to our many questions and phone calls quickly. We are thrilled about our purchase and feel very comfortable coming back to Dorsch with any questions in the future.

"Next time I won't waste time looking anywhere else."

After searching locally for what I wanted at the price I wanted and coming up short, someone recommended Dorsch. I checked out their used inventory online, and submitted a request for more information. Within the hour I had meaningful information in my inbox. Later that afternoon I received a call and scheduled a test drive. The following day I stopped in with my dad, a seasoned mechanic who marveled at the clean and organized shop. We test drove a used car and talked business. The tech crew took care of a few things my dad pointed out, and the finance manager got the payments in my preferred range. Everything was facilitated by the friendly and helpful salesman. I drove away that day with my new pre-owned car and have been smiling ever since.

"Excellent experience!"

Had the best experience with Brad at Dorsch Ford-Kia. I've been looking for a used, but newer Honda Civic for quite some time. Found one that was about $2k below Blue Book. I reached out to Dorsch Ford-Kia to inquire about the vehicle, and Brad responded right away with everything I needed for information. He even reserved the car that day for me to look after work. Very impressed with the professionalism of Brad and the dealership. Top notch. Highly recommended.

Mark Becker