Dorsch Ford Kia

2641 Eaton Road,
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 45 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
jessamysmom
10/30/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Found the car I wanted on the internet. Went to the dealership and Paul Brault took care of me. He was so friendly and helpful. When the banks computers were down he offered to pay for lunch while we waited. When we came back from lunch the papers were ready to sign and I went home that day with the car of my dreams. Dealership was clean and so nicely decorated. Nice area to wait in too. And one of the owners personally came out to thank me for my purchase.

October 30, 2015

Hi jessamysmom! We here at Dorsch are thrilled that you had a great experience here. Thank you for choosing us. Please feel free to reach out to Paul or the dealership with anything you may need in the future!

sabino4
10/12/2015

"Great experience"

We worked with Chad Zambarda. He was friendly, open, and answered all the questions we had. I liked the fact that he was not "pushy" and made the experience of trading in my car a pleasure. Everyone we dealt with at Dorsch Ford Kia was professional and courteous. I would highly recommend their services.

October 30, 2015

Hi sabino4! Thank you for choosing Dorsch as your dealership! We are so happy you had a great experience here. We appreciate you.

Greg
9/13/2015

"Great Experience"

We dealt with Adam. He answered all our questions honestly, and got us a great deal on our Kia Optima. We would highly recommend Dorsch Kia.

September 14, 2015

Thank you Greg for being a Dorsch customer. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your Kia Optima!

1happyguy
9/05/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I have bought quite a few cars in my time but have never been blown away like my latest experience. I drove onto the lot to look at some cars even though my last experience was not so good. My intentions were to look around and then check a few other dealerships out and possibly buy within 6 or so months. The salesman I worked with made my experience so amazing it didn't make sense to look anywhere else. I knew I was truly getting the best deal and customer service possible, and that's worth more than anything. If your in the market for a new Kia go to Dorsch and ask for Chad Zambarda, he is not only very knowledgeable but also compassionate about helping people.

September 08, 2015

Hi 1happyguy, Wow! We are stunned by your fantastic review! Your kind words will be passed onto Chad. Thank you for choosing Dorsch and we hope to see you again in the future!

Chris
9/03/2015

"Refreshing experience"

My wife and I set out to try and find a nice used vehicle for our daughter. We had come from another dealer and had a bad experience. Then we tried the private market. Same results. That changed when we walked into Dorsch Ford. Rob was completely professional, courteous, and helpful. Along with Ryan, they found an excellent vehicle that fit our needs perfectly. The deal was put together without any pressure and was seamless. Our daughter loves the Kia. Anyone that is looking for a vehicle, we highly recommend Rob and Ryan at Dorsch Ford!

September 04, 2015

Hi Chris! We are so happy you were able to come to Dorsch and have a great experience! We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle for years to come and that you and your family stop back and see us soon!

Grizzly
9/02/2015

"great wonderful people"

Dealt with Scott Nagy. What an awesome guy.Very helpful and knowledgeable. worked with me to get the auto I wanted. All the employees were very friendly and made you feel so comfortable and welcome. I have recommended this dealership to many people and will continue to do so. Awesome place!

September 02, 2015

Hi Grizzly, We are so happy you chose to come to Dorsch for your new vehicle and had a great experience! Thank you for your referrals, we hope you enjoy your new vehicle and come back to see us soon!

joe123
9/01/2015

"Used Car"

My wife and I were in the market for a used vehicle. We did quite a bit of research ahead of time and knew what we were looking for. On our first visit to Dorsch East our salesman didn't listen very well to what we were looking for and kept pushing us out of our budget. We tried Dorsch West and test drove a vehicle that we found online. Gene was very personable and helpful. When we decided to purchase the car him and Ryan stayed after close on a Saturday to make it happen. We had a very good experience; the staff were personable and friendly, they answered every questions, the vehicle was incredibly clean, and the price was competitive.

September 02, 2015

Hi Joe123, Thank you for stopping at both of our Dorsch locations! We appreciate you and your business and hope you are fully satisfied with your new vehicle! Please do not hesitate to reach out to Dorsch or Gene if you need anything in the future! Thank you!

The Crocksa
8/26/2015

"We didn't want to trade cars for a fixable problem."

After multiple attempts to get a grinding noise resolved on our left front wheel (with another dealer) we drove an extra hour to get to Dorsch. They LISTENED CAREFULLY to our history with the car (which we had originally purchased from them,) took the car into the garage to look at it and within a half hour had a diagnosis. They didn't have the parts on site (1½ hours away) and we were prepared to make another appointment when DOUG ERTMAN came back and said "his tech" said he could get it done in time for our drop-dead time to leave for another activity. Somehow they got the parts, the work was done and we were on the road 2 hours later - almost 2 hours BEFORE our drop-dead time. Best of all, no more noise that my husband was sure could be fixed AND we have a car that we are in love with again.

The tech Doug referenced - whose name we did not get.

August 31, 2015

Hi The Crocksa, We thank you for being Dorsch customers and taking the time to visit us especially since you were over an hour away! We are so glad you had a great experience here and hope you come back and see us soon. I will share the kind review with Doug and his tech! Thank you! The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team

susanO
8/21/2015

"glad we went back to dorsch"

had a bad experience four years ago on our last kia but thought we would stop in and at least have them give us their best offer. Our salesman was very personable and not pushy. took it for a test drive and enjoyed the smooth ride and quick acceleration even though the engine was a 1.8 litre. I asked Chad to give us his best offer because we were going to shop around. He came back with a price and I told him we were going to another dealer. He asked us what it would take to take this vehicle home, I gave him what I thought was a ridiculous low price. He of course checked with higher ups and came back and said we had a deal. We were not really ready to purchase, but with this kind of deal we signed on the dotted line. I would recommend this salesman to anyone. made us feel welcome and showed us around the dealership (which was immaculate and inviting) It was in all a great experience.

August 24, 2015

Hi Susan! On behalf of the entire Dorsch Ford Kia team, we thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so glad you came back to Dorsch and enjoyed your experience! Please visit us again soon! Sincerely, The Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team

SoulSister
8/11/2015

"They listened - Now i'm square, and I dont care."

I got stuck with a car I didn't want. I love hatchbacks. They fit my needs and my life. Little over 2 years ago I purchased a new used one. I only owned it for a month and it spent more time at the dealers than I did driving it. After they told me they were tearing out the transmission. I knew this was not the car for me. I drive an hour one way to work.. I told the dealership they had the car longer than I did, but would not help me out. I was S.O.L. I ended up purchasing the fleet vehicle I was driving since I had already been driving it for over 2 weeks and at least I knew it got from point A to B. At first I was excited I had a different car but It quickly wore off. It wasn't my hatchback and after I had to pay 90 dollars to have a head light bulb changed I was pretty pissed. How does an all American car company for the average consumer design a vehicle that you cant change your own head lamp, Shopping time. I went in with quite a list and had vehicles listed on paper that I wanted to look at and test drive. After Gene listened to all my must haves he suggested a car I would of never considered. A Kia Soul. Easy head lamp replacement,, spare tire included, (NO stupid inflator kit). arm rest height, good gas mileage, and a MUST hatchback where seats will lay down flat. Ok, I took it for a test drive. Impressed.. Finding out Gene was a Soul owner himself and had a lot of first hand information about the vehicle was helpful. I left I shopped, I came back. 2nd test drive. I had a payment budget I HAD to stay in. They worked and budgeted and came in within 5 dollars of my goal I was very surprised and happy. I signed the dotted line. I drove away that night another surprise. I didn't know it was the vehicle I wanted, but by listening to my needs, Gene matched me to the vehicle I needed. Great Job. Gene gave me a call the next morning to see how my first ride in the Soul went. Great. Also a first to have a dealership call you to see how you like it. I would go back and would recommend Gene Eck and their team at Dorsch Ford West. Proud owner of a 2014 Kia Soul. I'm now square and I don't care.

August 12, 2015

Hi SoulSister, We are so glad you are happy with your 2014 Kia Soul and happy with being square! We hope that you love your Soul for many years to come! Please do not hesitate to contact us, or Gene in the future if we can be of assistance to you. Enjoy the drive. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia Team - Andrea Miller

Reviews of Cody Graf