Dorsch Ford Kia

2641 Eaton Road,
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 45 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
Jbird
2/24/2015

"Dorsch Ford Experience"

The purchase of my new Ford Truck was very easy and satisfying. I found the truck I wanted, received a fair price on my trade in, and was driving my new truck the next day. From start to finish an excellent experience.

Leelee

""All thanks to Gene""

We had originally came in to Dorsh for a certain type of car and filled out the paper work for it. At the time we still werent 100% sure of our desion. Gene was nice enough to hold the car for us well we thought it over that night. Well as we were leaving we spotted a different one even though we already had all the paperwork for the first car. He acted like is was no big deal to switch everything over, and even came in on his day off for us just so we could get the car on that day! Now if that's not a great salesman I don't know who is! Thank you Gene we love our new used car!

cassiedeejohnson

"Fantastic Service!"

We worked with Gene and Mark to find a car for my boyfriend. After researching which car we wanted, Gene helped us to very quickly decide that this was the perfect car. Gene is an extremely down to earth person and won't try to swindle or push you into any decisions. He let us take a few days to gather our thoughts and even helped us by putting the car on hold until we came to a decision. Dorsch really goes the extra mile for their customers, and we couldn't have had a better experience!

Scout59

"What a disappointment"

Our lease was ending on our 2102 Kia Sorento and we went into to discuss our options with Lea and Carin. We test drove 4 cars with Carin, left the lot with lots of questions and finally had short email from Carin 4 days later from Carin inquiring on his things were going. We shared with Carin that we would be looking to purchase at least two vehicles in the next 2-4 years and she could not be more disinterested. Leah did not return emails,promptly when we requested out buy out information, actually leaving in vacation while promising to get us the information the very next day. We had to track down another person to get the information. Because of the delay we needed to make an additional lease payment. When it came to finally completing the paperwork to purchase the vehicle with Dallas, and expressed our disappointment with DORSCH, his response was "I am just here to do the paperwork." I have never seen a culture of customer service where I felt like a total bother to the organization. We will be purchasing vehicles in the future and that future will not include DORSCH.

Lea Goehring

sambinsfeld
2/05/2015

"George Pearce rocks!"

Our first visit to dorsch we spoke with a sales person named rich. He was friendly, but we could tell he was only in it for the sale. He acted like he knew EVERYTHING, although he couldn't even figure out how to work the remote start. He also pushed financial services on us before we had even decided we were going to purchase that vehicle. We were not going to go back. Luckily for dorsch, we knew one of their employees, amanda campbell, so we talked to her about getting another sales person. She recommended George Pearce. We went back in a few days later and told rich we wanted to work with a different salesman and we started the process over with george. While talking with him we received several "less than pleasant" looks from rich. George helped us through the process of purchasing our vehicle. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and made sure we were happy with everything. He turned the process into a joyful one. George made everything perfect from beginning to end...even cleaning a tiny spot of dirt off that they missed in detail himself. I will go back to George if I buy another vehicle and will recommend him to anyone I know! George is a rockstar!

Rich

Justine
2/03/2015

"Wonderful!!"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new car. Jim Warner is a great person to do business with. I had looked at a previous car from a different dealership and was certain I was going to buy it but Jim found me an awesome car that is exactly what I wanted and an unbeatable price. I was sold. He also stayed two hours late to help me get this car because I really needed it that day. That is true customer service that is sometimes hard to find anymore. Debbie also was great and got me a loan when it was getting a little bit later at night and made sure that I was leaving there with that car that night. Will definitely recommend to anyone!!

Ann
1/31/2015

"Ann - Awesome Experience "

Our experience at Dorsch was very Professional. The sales person was very pleasant and informative. The service and finance department are outstanding and because of people like them, we will keep going back to Dorsch.

mike40
1/21/2015

"Groupon oil change"

Saw a great deal for two full service oil changes on Groupon, so I decided to buy it. Bad decision, coolant wasn't filled, transmission oil wasn't topped off, they even told me my transmission was slipping. Went home and filled everything then called and asked if these were things they top off in a Full Service Oil Change. Was told they should have, then that was it, no sorry, no can we make it up to you somehow, that was it. Wouldn't recommend!!!! You get what you pay for, which isn't much.

Dennis
1/20/2015

"used mustang"

Just bought 07 mustang and the whole experience was very nice from first test drive to buying the mustang . Brad and Cody where very friendly and knowledgeable.

Zickert
1/06/2015

"Very satisfied"

1st time working with this dealership and am very satified. We now are totally Ford. It was a pleasure working with Brad and Cody. Great experience.

Reviews of Dallas Brooks