Dorsch Ford Kia

Brad Zerilli

Dallas Brooks, Finance Manager, Dorsch Ford Kia

Dallas Brooks

December 05, 2016

"Awesome and positive experience John DeMille"

- OlyviaK

This dealership was a positive, friendly, and helpful environment. They attended to all of my concerns, helped me to find a great car I truly love. Compared to other dealerships I went to that were pressuring me, not listening to me, and cared only about the sale, the people at Dorsch, John and Ryan, made me feel secure and positive about my purchase. I would recommend!

December 01, 2016

"Exceeded Expectations"

- Doubledd

I had been searching for a SUV for several weeks when I paid a visit to Dorsch in early October. Chad met me in the lot and began to ask questions to understand my situation. Prior to this visit I was feeling frustrated with the quality of vehicles I was seeing within my price range. As we began to walk the lot Chad pointed out a very nice Lincoln Navogator with lower than average mileage, but appeared to be above my price range. Before long I was behind the wheel and after bringing my wife to take a look, and a couple more test drives, the only thing keeping me from buying was the price. When Chad finally asked me what it was going to take I was honest about where the price needed to be, and to my surprise he made it happen. Chad worked very hard for my business and didn't waste my time at all. This may be the first vehicle I bought where I drove away feeling like I got a really good deal (value). Dallas was very thorough and efficient in the closing process as well. Great experience overall.

November 21, 2016

"Gene was Awesome!!"

- Kendra Lindgren

I was having some bad luck trying to find the car I wanted. A lot of salesman who I went to look at cars from only gave me one choice of a car to look at. Gene showed me a whole slue of cars that were in my budget and let me decide from there. As I was signing papers he got my new car all ready for me and when I was done I was able to drive it off the lot. Really great guy to work with. He listens to all your needs and doesn't force anything on you. Thank you again Gene.

New 2016 Ford Fiesta, $18775