Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Kia
Call
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 40 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook

"Top notch dealership"

Matt was excellent to work with. Very upfront and honest to deal with. The closing with Deb was very quick and well organized. In follow-up visits everyone at the west side location conducted themselves in a very professional manor.

"Good Experience"

We were looking for a vehicle for our daughter. We started with Rob Harrill on the west side. After taking a few cars for a test drive, we decided on a vehicle. The problem was that they didn't have the model/style on the west side. Rob was very helpful and looked in the computer to see the inventory at the east side. He recommended we speak with Paul Brault on the east side. They had the vehicle there. Paul Brault was very nice. He answered our questions and wasn't pushy. We purchased the vehicle. After we purchased the car, one of the keys weren't programmed correctly. Paul was able to set us up with Jacob who programmed a new key for us quickly. We would definitely work with them again. Thank you!

"Good Experience"

Had a good sales experience with Dorsch. Started with Jack Terrien at the East Side location, and he was able to find us an Escape that fit our families needs. Finished the sales process with Ryan and Mark at the West Side location and were very happy with the sales experience. They worked quickly to make sure that our questions and concerns were answered. They have a sales environment that is family friendly (Stuff to keep the kids occupied so Mom & Dad can buy a car!)

"Good experience"

Good communication. Very candid. Ryan was informative and personable, without being pushy or overzealous. He did not try to oversell the vehicle, and was eager to answer questions to the best of his ability.

"Service/Sales"

Came in for service. left with new Kia. Dorsch Service/Sales can not be beat. this is my third Kia from Dorsch Ford Kia. great people. Mike Virnoche

"Fantastic Experience"

Fantastic experience with everyone we encountered. We started at Bergstrom Kia and had a horrible experience. Drove up to Dorsch to try a different dealership and was blown away by the service and knowledge. Dallas was terrific at getting us set up and teaching us about the Optima Hybrid. Debbie was wonderful and quick with finalizing the paperwork. Jim was great at ensuring everything was taken care of before we pulled away with our new Kia Optima Hybrid. I will drive from Appleton to Green Bay for service instead of going to Bergstrom, just down the road from me, because of this experience. Keep up the great work!

"Great customer service!"

I was really impressed with how each person went the extra mile to make my experience great. I would recommend Dorsch to anyone looking to buy a car.

"Great People"

Ryan and Matt were very helpful and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the final price and the trade value of my car. They even made sure I was going to get the car I wanted that very same day! Thanks again guys!!

"our purchase of third explorer"

We would definitely recommend Dorsch to family and friends. After buying Paul's Taurus we recommended to our daughter and she bought a Mulian. I love Explorers and that is why I looked to Dorsch to find me one. Paul actually found it on line but worked with Kris so we could get a chance to see it. Although I would have loved to purchase a new one, I also prefer to write cash checks for my vehicles. Anyway i loved my 03 style and now the 08 style is very similar. I have told my other daughter and future husband to visit Dorsch for their next vehicle. Dorsch is alittle pricey though so not all shoppers can come to dorsch for the vehicle they are looking for. Getting down right to the point. I come to Dorsch and pay the price because I love working with Kris Warshawsky. If Paul allowed me to own a vehicle for each season of the year, I would come back to buy from Kris. Do not get rid of him, he is definitely a keeper. I was always a Vanboxtel shopper but not a broadway shopper. I do get quick fixes on my Fords at broadway due to location and sadly I am not too fond of Dorsch service. Thanks again to Kris and working with us so well with our schedules and getting us the car I was looking for. Thanks Kris Nelson

"It was a great experience I will be back again"

it was a great experience Paul Brault and Ryan Amundson help out more than I can say. Thanks to them I got the right truck and I'm very happy with the service. thanks again

Mark Becker