Dorsch Ford Kia

Owner
Cody Graf, Finance Manager, Dorsch Ford Kia

Cody Graf

March 25, 2017

" Just looking but found and bought "

- Armymom3711

Was just planning on looking for a new vehicle. Chad came out in the rain and made me feel very welcomed. I told him I was interested in a red Kia out on their lot. Chad was great, he brought the Kia inside so I could look at it out of the rain. He made this experience very enjoyable. I left Dorsch Ford very happy and with a new car. Will recommend Chad and Dorsch to anyone looking for a car in the future.

March 11, 2017

"2017 Ford Focus"

- Christina Ketchledge

I am still in love with my car! Jim was very prompt in returning my inquiry on one of the cars on their website and encouraging despite my credit history. When I went in to meet up with him, he was polite and friendly. Even though the one I had emailed him had already been bought, he was able able to work with Brad to get me into an even better car. Brad worked hard for me to get me approved and ready to go the same day so I could bring my new Focus home. They both are exceptional. I would definitely buy a car from them again or shoo my friends over their way if they are in the market for a new car!

March 09, 2017

"2017 Kis Sorento"

- jlalko

This is a great dealership, very professional and Chad Zambarda was very helpful in selecting our fourth Kia vehicle from Dorsch Ford Kia. Chad prepared every thing which enabled us to take it the same day we signed our lease.

New 2017 Ford Fusion, $34105