Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Kia

Call
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 40 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
lisa.degrandmoss
8/11/2014

"It was so nice and personable"

Our sale person Chad was so kind to us. We had our grandchild for the day and he was so helpful to us. Very informative with set up of the phone and radio and explained the Sportage from head to toe. It was a great experience.

jessicaw74
8/05/2014

"Third times a charm"

I have so many good things to say about Dorsch Ford Kia in Green Bay WI. I just purchaced my third vehicle through them and will continue to go with them. The service you get is top notch and they make you feel like family.I do have to say the sales man named Ray Besaw is one of the reason's I do come back to he has sold me all three of my Kia's and you guys couldn't have a better person working for you.

iheartGB
8/04/2014

"Wonderful experience!! Best service: friendly, no pressure"

My husband and I recently worked with Paul Brault to get a new Ford truck. My husband went to Dorsch on a Saturday morning and started talking with Paul. Later that day when my husband was telling me about his experience he described Paul as "a cool guy and not one of those pushy, annoying sales people". So right from the start, we felt comfortable working with Paul. He spent several hours working with us, by getting to know what we really wanted in a new vehicle and he must have answered a hundred of our questions! He was really knowledgeable and straight with us when he didn't know the answer. He seemed genuinely interested about any concerns we brought up. After all of our paperwork was done, Paul went through the entire vehicle to give us a quick run down of how things worked. He set up our Sync account, helped us pair our phone, and even went through a navigation search using the voice commands. Cody Graf was the finance person who finalized our paperwork. He made the process go very smooth and worked hard to ensure we were comfortable with and understood the terms of our agreement. We were short on time towards the end of the process and Cody made sure the documents were ready for us when we arrived. He tried to make things as convenient for us as possible. We really appreciated his efforts. Before leaving, Dan Dorsch came out to meet us. He was very friendly and thanked us for our purchase. This has never happened before and it was pretty awesome. This was our best vehicle experience and we highly recommend this dealership.

luke5015
7/30/2014

"GREAT SALES"

I WORKED WITH A PERSON NAMED MARTY. MARTY WAS KIND AND CARING. I WAS BETWEEN TWO CARS DIFFERENTS CARS (KIA AND FORD), MARTY WAS NICE AND CARING DESPITE MY TWO CHANGES ON CARS. MARTY THE ONE WHO WAS PATIENT WITH ME STOOD BY ME NO MATTER WHAT DECISION I WAS GOING TO MAKE. MARTY WAS SO NICE- HE WAS ALMOST SO NICE THAT I DID NOT WANT TO TURN AWAY BUSINESS. RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED A SODA ETC, THEN SHOWED ME CARS. HE DID NOT PUSH ME INTO ONE DIRECTION OR ANOTHER, HE WAS LOOKING OUT FOR MY BEST INTEREST, NOT THE COMPANY'S. WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY THAT IS THAT HE WAS LOOKING AT MY INTERESTS AND NOT JUST TRYING TO SELL ME A CAR. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A NICE PERSON ASK FOR MARTY AT DORSCH FORD. I NORMALLY DO NOT DO THESE, SO BELIEVE ME HE IS A GREAT SALES PERSON AND NOT TOO PUSHY.

Chris54313
7/30/2014

"NO PRESSURE"

Ryan Ratsch met me outside like any other sales person. He had a positive attitude and didn't make me feel uncomfortable. He was down to earth and didn't make me feel obligated to purchase a vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at and was able to answer any questions I had. My 11 year old daughter said "he's a cool guy". She's pretty shy, but he made her feel comfortable too. Dorsch Ford is lucky to have Ryan on their team. THANK YOU RYAN for the great experience!!!!!!!

Weapon_X
7/26/2014

"Ford Escape Limited Purchase "

Paul Brault, helped me and my girlfriend find the "perfect" SUV for our small family in our price range. Paul is a super cool, funny and a nice dude. He was very friendly to our 3 year old son and to us (he gave him candy too lol). Cody Graf was cool too, the main thing that got us was, he is also a Dallas Cowboys fan :)

Scott_B
7/22/2014

"Kia Optima lease"

Chad Zambarda was able to educate on the different trim levels and their values along with being punctual and friendly. Debbie Simonar is a very friendly woman who is very good at her job. She was able to answer any question I had at a level that was understandable to someone that doesn't work in that field. Overall a great experience!

Brittany1107
7/18/2014

"Awesome experience"

I had a great experience with buying my ford fusion with Paul, he is very friendly and doesn't make it uncomfortable. I brought my 1 year old daughter and Paul was even great with her, holding her and showing her off to everyone. I would really recommend going to Paul, great with everyone and knows what he is talking about!!

pman11
7/10/2014

"Friendly and Helpful"

My wife and I worked with Gene and Mark who were both great to work with. They were helpful answering our questions and explaining the process. Gene went above and beyond and walked us through the features of our new used vehicle. I would recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle check out Dorsch Ford Kia.

Tina A
7/09/2014

"Always Helpful"

I purchased a KIA several years ago with the help of Dallas and Debbie. Since then, I have had excellent service from Jacob. Because of my positive experiences at Dorsch, I took my daughter there to purchase a vehicle. Paul went out of his way to help us--and gave great advice. Once again, Debbie worked her magic and got us a low rate and also helped us learn more about our purchase. These professionals even stayed late--beyond regular hours--to help my daughter and me. We now have two KIAs in the family, and we couldn't be happier with our vehicles. I always recommend Dorsch--they take good care of us and will take good care of you.

Reviews of Cody Graf