Dorsch Ford Kia

Owner

September 25, 2017

"Used/New car buy"

- Gman

I have only had the Sorento for a few days, so not much experience other than when I bought it and when I had the trailer hitch installed. So far everything is right where I would expect. Friendly and everything is great. Love it so far, thanks to Gene Eck who got everything lined up.

Gene Eck

September 20, 2017

"Dorsch Ford Kia"

- Lucky25

My experience with Dorsch could not have went any better. I have worked with many other dealer ships in the past and I have to say this was by far the best. They were very helpful and patient and made sure I was getting what I wanted. Daron Peterson was very patient when I wasn't sure what I was looking for and when I said I didn't like or want a vehicle there wasn't any pressuring or trying to convince me to change my mind. He asked me questions about what Interests me in vehicles and then pointed out a truck that I fell in love with. On the test drive he explained and went over the truck and made sure that we drove it on the highway as well to get the full extent of the truck. Before I made up my mind he made sure to show me paperwork on the truck from online showing it's worth/how many previous owners/if it had been in an accident. He also showed paperwork on what they all updated and fixed when they had got the vehicle in. It was very helpful to actually see everything and know what the worth was and what the truck had been through. After I purchased it he went through the entire truck and made sure I knew how everything worked and made sure the truck was working properly in all aspects. While processing the loan, we worked with Dallas and he was very helpful. He went over all the paperwork thoroughly and made sure I understood everything. He explained things more in detail if I didn't understand or had questions. It was nice not being rushed through and having the time to go over everything and him explaining. After everything was done a manager Dan came out and congratulated me on the new truck and talked to me about how my experience was and it really showed how much they care about their customers and how we are treated! Would recommend this place to anyone!! :)

Daron Peterson
Dallas Brooks
Dan Dorsch

September 09, 2017

"It was easy"

- Momof4

I had researched the Escape and knew what I wanted. I brought in a discount from another Ford dealer, Dorsch matched it and found what I was looking for. They are friendly and low pressure.

Paul Brault