Dorsch Ford Kia

Dan Dorsch, Owner, Dorsch Ford Kia

Dan Dorsch

Owner

May 20, 2017

"Go see Greg Tolman at Dorsch Ford Kia!!"

- klnl2017

My husband is not the most "fun" person to be around when making a large purchase. He likes to look and research on the product for what feels like forever. It's a good trait, but can also mean we wait years before "pulling the trigger" on anything. When we went to Dorsch Ford Kia, I was hopeful that we would FINALLY get a new vehicle, but knew that my husband would be very cautious. I also knew that he would be completely turned off from the buying process if the sales team was pushy and made him feel pressured. This is the exact opposite of what happened. We worked with Greg Tolman who was super laid back. After the second truck we looked at, and I repeat, SECOND TRUCK, my husband was smitten and took a test drive. During the test drive Greg was able to answer all of our questions and not make the ride "awkward" and uncomfortable. When we arrived back at the dealership, my husband said this was the one! The actual buying process was painless, and even included beverages! This was the best vehicle buying experience we have ever had, and I know that we will continue to be taken care of by Greg and the rest of the Dorsch Ford Kia family on Eaton Road for years to come! P.S. Don't forget to ask for Greg!

Gregory Tolman

May 20, 2017

"Very Helpful!"

- Tabby

I was in a bind because my daily vehicles transmission had gone out. My husband went thru them for his car and absolutely loves them! Anyways, I went there and my salesman, Matt, was so amazing! He made things as painless as possible and did a wonderful job answering questions. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Matt DeGuelle

May 17, 2017

"Sales person Kris W was the consummate professional!"

- Mel Lightner

I am almost 60 years old and have bought many cars. Never have I had such a positive experience as I had with Dorsch. My sales person Kris W was not only friendly but was very responsive and I felt he had my best interests at heart. There was no pressure to purchase, just a real sincere effort to help me find what I was looking for. Ended up with a new Fusion and got a great deal. The owner Pete came and met me before I drove off the lot. Dorsch was recommended to me by a friend and I can see why. Great selection and great personable service. Will tell everyone I know to forget all the other dealers just go to Dorsch! Also really liked Dallas in finance despite the name! Go Pack.

Kris Warshawsky