Dorsch Ford Kia

2641 Eaton Road,
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 45 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
Dorsch123
4/16/2016

"Purchase of a new vehicle"

Steve was friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Kao showed us early on how there were many new features on the Kia Sedona. James (Kia sales manager) took the time to contact us and order a vehicle to our specifications.

April 18, 2016

Hi Dorsch123! Thank you for choosing us as your dealership and giving us such a positive review. We are thrilled you are getting the vehicle you want! Please come back and see us again soon!

Cody
4/12/2016

"Awesome service "

Every one was really helpful dorsch helped me build my credit with there credit program and know I was able to get a brand new car

April 18, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to have customers like you :)

George
4/06/2016

"Buying a new truck."

We received excellent service with information received on buying a new truck. Chad walked us thru all the gadgets on the new truck and took his time answering questions we had.

April 07, 2016

Thank you for being a Dorsch customer, George! We appreciate you.

Renee K
4/05/2016

"Relieved and Satisfied!"

After contacting other dealerships to help me continue leasing, ( my 12th year) I was connected with Carin Gardner. It was the best experience ever. She was kind, knowledgeable, helpful and listened to what I wanted. This is the first time I worked with a female salesperson. She understood me and did not make me feel stupid. I gave her information prior to going to the dealership, so when I arrived she was very prepared. I drove almost 2 hours and it was well worth it. I will go back to Dorsch again. I will definitely want to work with Carin again and recommend her to everyone. Cody in finance was also a big help to me. Thanks to both of them. Renee

April 06, 2016

Hi Renee! Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Carin and Cody and we are happy to have you as a Dorsch customer. Thank you for choosing us, please stop back and see us anytime!

Kate Paral
3/17/2016

"It was totally painless!"

I hadn't bought a car in 13 years and was dreading all the rigamaroll of buying a new one. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Dorsch-West. The moment I walked in the door I received a warm welcome from sales consultant Gene Eck who streamlined the whole process and made me feel very comfortable with my decision to buy a car; no pressure at all. I'm truly happy with the deal I received. Everything was finalized in that one trip and to my delight I was able to drive my pretty, red Kia Sorento home right away. Thank you Gene, and Ryan in finance, for making my car buying experience at Dorsch so nice AND 'totally painless'. Kate Paral

March 18, 2016

Hi Kate! We are thrilled you had a painless car buying experience here at Dorsch! Stories like these make us so happy. Enjoy your new Kia Sorento and we hope to see you again soon!

kk
3/13/2016

"Great Experience"

Yesterday we went to look at the 2016 Ford Escape's. I had a 2013 Honda CRV that I loved and I never thought I would buy anything else but the Escape had more options, was quieter and had a better ride. We worked with George Pearce and it was an EXCEPTIONAL experience! He was attentive, knew what we were looking for and didn't try to push us towards anything we didn't want. Dallas Brooks helped us with the financing and he was quick and explained everything thoroughly. Mr Dorsch also came out as we were leaving to say hi and thank us for our business.

March 15, 2016

Hi there kk, thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us a positive review. We are thrilled you love the 2016 Ford Escapes just as much as we do. Please come back and see us anytime in the future. Thank you again!

Robert Clark
3/10/2016

"Great customer service without all the pressure."

Chad helped us buy our beautiful new Kia Sorento. He was very knowlegeable about the car and gave us a great price. We always weigh all our options before we consider spending that kind of money and we didn't want to feel pressured into buying unless we carefully considered all our choices and colors. We keep our cars for at lest 9 years and wanted to be happy with our purchase and we can say we're extremely happy with this car. It has all the room for traveling and a very smooth ride. It's also great to know that we can call Chad at any time if we have any questions.

March 10, 2016

Hi Robert! Thank you so much for allowing us to be your dealership. We are so thrilled you had a great experience here with Chad and Dallas! Enjoy your new vehicle, we know you will. :)

courtney
2/22/2016

"Great car, Great price"

Chad helped us find the Ford SUV that we were looking for, and it was the price that we wanted to pay. He answered all of our questions and was not pushy. Thank you for a great experience!

February 23, 2016

Hi Courtney, thank you for stopping at Dorsch and allowing us to earn your business. Do not hesitate to reach out to Chad or any of the staff here in the future if you need anything. Enjoy your new vehicle!

nttysqrl
2/12/2016

"Amazing customer service!!!"

I needed a reliable car for myself and my kids but my credit had been damaged due to a recent divorce, not only did they get me a car that was a perfect match it was at payments I could afford. Then life happened I was unable to make some payments and Brittney not only worked with me but was always nice and understanding about it. She worked with me everythime I needed to adjust my payments or skip one - not only that she also got my loan re-aged and now my credit is reflecting positively again. It made a world of difference working with someone that had the compassion to understand that I was a person and not just an account! Brittney really made all the difference and I highly suggest working wit her!!!

February 18, 2016

Hi nttysqrl! We are thrilled that you had such a successful experience here at Dorsch and with Brittney. Thank you for trusting us with your business. Please come and see us anytime!

jim1510
2/05/2016

"great experience"

Chad is always helpful and this is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from him.When I am looking for my next vehicle. I was looking for my Daughters first car and he pointed me in the right direction.

February 18, 2016

Hi jim1510! Thank you for trusting Dorsch to find a vehicle for your daughter. We appreciate customers like you!

Reviews of Brad Zerilli