Dorsch Ford Kia

2641 Eaton Road,
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Dorsch Ford Kia Info
About Dorsch Ford Kia

Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia is proud to serve our customers around the Green Bay area and worldwide as your certified dealer for over 45 years. At Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia we strive to provide automotive products and services of unmatched quality. We are voted as the best place to buy your new or used vehicle year-after-year and also voted the best for service including our quick lube center. Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia, your certified dealer, serving the Green Bay area. Whether you're shopping for a new car, looking for parts and accessories, or need to have your vehicle serviced, You'll find what you need at Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

About Dorsch Ford Kia Learn More

• Freen Lunch when you check-in on Four Square
  • Freen Lunch when you check-in on Facebook
Tom Weber
7/23/2015

"Best purchasing experience ever"

My salesman is undoubtedly the best to have when purchasing a new vehicle. He got me what I wanted when I wanted it at an unbeatable price. He works hard actually cares about the customers. You wont find someone like him at any other dealership. If you want a vehicle go to Dorsch Ford and ask for Chad. I wont go anywhere else to buy my vehicles.

packers
7/19/2015

"Smooth"

This was by far, the easiest car buying experience I have had. The pushy salesman doesn't seem to exist here. They worked with me on getting the payment arrangement I was looking for. Chad Zambarda was excellent. He went thru all aspects of the car and answered all my questions. Mike Dorsch personally thanked me for my business. That's a first for me!

Thuds
6/30/2015

"Great job PAUL!!!!"

Paul Smish was our salesman at Dorsch Ford/KIA in Green Bay. The whole dealership was terrific, but Paul put their store 'over the top'! Very friendly & personable, He made sure we knew exactly what we were getting with our package & options. We really weren't sure if we were going to buy that day, but they had a car that was 'very close' to perfect for us(needed only one addition), that not only did we 'enjoy' buying but weren't saddled with the usual 'buyer's remorse'. Paul actually leased a car like our purchase, so he could fine-tune our vehicle choice. We did not want some of the extras in the ! package, and Paul steered us to the + package with an option package, even saving us money in the process. We did not want 18" wheels & tires, plus a couple items, yet we wanted the sunroof, and other previously ! features. He was honestly on our side, which was a nice change for us. The dealership was ultra clean, everyone had a smile at the place (customers & workers). We were already sold on their service department on(worked with Shane quite a bit) our 2012 Soul! bought elsewhere. So once again, thank You Paul Smith & Dorsch Ford/KIA in Green Bay, WI!!!

12345Fun
6/23/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

I work in the customer service industry and many car dealers are not customer friendly when it comes to buying a vehicle. Much to my surprise I was greeted by Chad Zambarda who did a stellar job at answering my questions and helping me. He presented himself in a low pressure friendly manner. I believe that every customer experience has a huge impact on the company and future sales. Dorsch Ford Kia also has a good reputation for charitably support the Green Bay community. Thank you Dorsch Ford and Chad Zambarda for a positive experience!

Breeg24
6/21/2015

"Outstanding customer service "

Adam did everything in his power, along with others in the dealership, to provide me with all my options and help me get the car that I really wanted. He kept in contact through the entire process and always updated us.

gdljjj
6/18/2015

"Great Experience"

After being down to one vehicle due to our 2nd vehicle sustaining major damage, we located a 2014 Hyundai Elantra on Dorsch's website. Paul Smith helped us with the test drive, showed us comparable vehicles and answered our questions so we could evaluate the pros/cons, and patiently waited until we made the decision to buy it without any typical salesman pressure whatsoever. Dallas worked to secure financing due to our unique situation, and both Paul and Dallas stayed past closing time so we could take ownership and drive it home instead of making us juggle only having 1 vehicle for another day and making us wait to instead pick it up when it was more convenient for them. A great experience that exceeded our expectations.

RJR
6/16/2015

"Positive experience"

I was pleased with the process of buying a Kia Optima from Dorsch Ford Kia with the assistance of Chad Zambarda. I had last purchased a new car (from another dealership)nearly 5 years ago, and hated the BS involved in that negotiation. I appreciated the straightforward process of dealing with Chad and the other Dorsch personnel, and will be happy to recommend them without reservations.

blizzard15
5/27/2015

"No Pressure"

The folks I dealt with at Dorsch are friendly, polite, and very knowledgeable. I knew the exact vehicle I wanted to purchase yet they took the time to to still explain the features of the KIA Sportage I planned to purchase. Other dealers don't take that time if you know the exact vehicle you want.

RLodl
4/12/2015

"First Car Purschase"

I recently purchased a Chevy Equinox from this dealership. This was my fiancé and I's first major purchase together and my first car purchase. We could not have had a better experience and we will be returning again when my fiancé is looking for a new car. Gene and Ryan were both a big help and made this stressful process smooth and painless.

RGJiujitsu
4/09/2015

"Great Experience!"

The other dealers I visited in the Green Bay area seemed to have no interest in selling me a car. This was definitely not the case at Dorsch. Not only did they seem enthusiastic about me getting the right car, they worked with me to get a very fair price. I was so happy with the service I got I've been recommending them to everyone who comments on my new car!

Reviews of Chad Zambarda