Dorschel Nissan

Mike Barney Nissan

Deb
3/24/2015

"Positive experience"

Would recommend this dealership. Price unmatchable to other dealers. Reminded us of our company value plan discount that we had forgotten about. Patient. Had to work through trade-in value disparity, but areas discussed were quickly acknowledged and adjusted accordingly to both parties satisfaction. Overall good experience purchasing new Nissan Murano!

William Treadway

trellis1943@yahoo.com
3/23/2015

"Leasing"

It was a real pleasure working with Mark.. He knew his product, was patient with me and was extremely friendly. I would work with him again.

mark intini

Penfield
3/22/2015

"Great Experience!"

Let's be honest - as good as a dealership is, the sales person can make or break your experience. We were fortunate enough to work with Andrew who went above and beyond to answer all our questions and helped us find the best vehicle for our family:) We highly recommend working with him - you won't be disappointed!

Andrew Dana

LeahNoonan
3/21/2015

"Joe Yanda"

From the minute I walked in the showroom, I felt comfortable and well-cared for. This is due only to the particularly open and accommodating style of Dorschel team member, Joe Yanda. I always felt at every point that whatever question I asked Joe hewould answer it, not only straightforward, but he was always there to make sure that I was comfortable with every answer. He walked me through each step of the process and took his time to give me the most thorough and thoughtful service I could ever asked for. Joe is a consummate professional and someone I would recommend for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Joe Yanda

Gabriel4X4
3/16/2015

"Perfect!!!"

My sales associate, Bobby, was the best. I love my new truck. Everyone was friendly, honest, and I appreciate Bobby explaining all the paperwork and guiding me through the process. Not only did Bobby take the extra time to help me, but he was able to answer every question in a professional manner. At first, when I was looking for a truck, I went to Dorschel Toyota, over the past couple of months I spoke to two different people and received poor treatment. Not knowing anything about Nissan, I went to visit the Dorschel Nissan dealership and met Bobby. He was the best, he's smart, intelligent, and very honest. I bought my truck because of Bobby's expert service and I received a very, very fair price. Thanks Bobby for all your help. GC

Bobby

Susie
3/12/2015

"The best haggling is NO haggling!!!"

It was important to me to have a personable, as well as knowledeable sales associate. William had a great sense of humor, and interacted with me, at my initiation, about our pets. He explained pricing in a straight-forward manner, that even I could understand. I am not good with numbers. I brought a friend who had worked with Nissan on several previous cars, and he was treated with the same respect and courtesy as was I. William did his best to insure that I received the best possible leasing deal, and I was very happy with the results. The sales manager, Will, gave me an EXTREMELY fair price on my trade in. It was literally the perfect new vehicle experience for me! When I signed all the paperwork, William made sure I had enough time to read all the paperwork, and he didn't rush me or pressure me. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

William and Will

Kerri
3/07/2015

"Wonderful experience buying my new car!"

We loved the experience and customer service that we received this year. I previously leased a Sentra and i figured ending my lease early would be a difficult time but Joe made it so easy for us. I was walked through the process and he explained everything in a way my Dad and I understood in way less time than we expected. I absolutely would recommend your dealership as well as Joe!

Joe Yanda

Amanda C
3/06/2015

"Easy car-buying experience"

Bobby Coleman made my car buying experience easy. He was patient, thoughtful, easy to work with, and truly wanted to be sure I was happy with my purchase. Anything I asked about or asked for, Bobby made sure that he answered my questions fully and made sure that I got the car I wanted. Dorschel's Clear Pricing also eliminated the stress of price haggling. I definitely recommend Dorschel, and working with Bobby if you're looking for a Nissan!

Bobby Coleman

Willie2762
3/06/2015

"Buying a used car"

I have to say one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had when buying a vehicle. I have had other sales people be very nice but most of the time it was all about the sale. my experience here was to put me into a vehicle that I would be comfortable in and also happy with. I definitely recommend Dorschel Nissan and when I decide it is time for another vehicle they will definitely be my first stop!

Mary Faggiano

Emilie
3/03/2015

"Time Efficient, Functional/Knowledgable, and Personable"

Mark Intini and the staff that supported him in our leased-Leaf exchange was knowledgable, steadily courteous of my time, and got me extricated from my first lease and into my new model in short order. He's terrific! And my Leaf is a joy.

Mark Intini