Dorschel Nissan

Mike Barney Nissan

TheArtist
2/27/2015

"Ease of lease"

My lease was coming to an end and someone from Dorschels called me to tell me about an attractive Nissan campaign that might work well for me. I was informed of all my options and there was no pressure (that I felt). I ended up getting a new lease the same day and picked up the vehicle 2 days later. It was just the easiest transaction. The sales person was interested in helping me, was thorough and did a great job. This was the most comfortable time I ever experienced at a car dealer. I recommend Dirschels and Ed Wacienga-the sales rep.

Ed Wacienga

jrodi
2/27/2015

"Great Experience at Dorschel Nissan"

We just bought a car at Dorschel Nissan and had a great experience. I love our new car, and our salesperson was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly.

Bill Treadway

Dave
2/24/2015

"Buying experience"

We are very happy with our recent experience at Dorschel. Natalya was excellent and the deal was good. This experience was far better than our previous Lease Deal with Dorschel where we had several problems. I will and have recommended you to others.

Natalya Depasse

thomas90
2/23/2015

"nissian"

Excellent sealership very helpfull staff made shoping there a pleasent experience I would hilghy recomend to anyone looking to buy a new car. Love the car

nick brosius

dab928
2/02/2015

"Fun and Relaxed"

Had a wonderful new sales person who did a fantastic job! Shopping in general is not my favorite activity and car shopping least of all, but this is the second car I have leased from Dorschel and both times it was a very easy process. Was able to try out all the vehicles I was interested in and drive home my new car that same day! Service has always been easy and uncomplicated also!

Caitlin Bittner

lensmaker1
1/29/2015

"Smooth transaction."

This buying experience was the easiest and least stessfull of all our car buying experiences! They made sure all our questions were answered and made us feel comfortable.

Eliseo Mercado

Diane
1/27/2015

"2015 Nissan altima"

Mark took his time to show me all the options (new, used, lease). I told him what I could afford per month and he got me into a lease ( 2015 Nissan altima) for under that. I came to the dealership not really expecting to buy anything I just wanted to know what my trade was worth. Because of Marks knowledge and kindness Dorschel got my business. I will be back!!!

Mark intini

CrypticBroseph
1/27/2015

"Great Vehicle - Great Price"

Mark was fantastic and helped get me set up and on my way with a fair price and reasonable monthly payment. He the consummate professional and helped me understand all the costs involved! It was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had!

Mark Intini

Mdmb
1/25/2015

"Nissan Murano "

Excellent professional service, extremely competively priced, non-pressured, buying experience. Highly recommend this dealership. Mark Intini was outstanding to work with!! He was knowledgable, polite, and met needs quickly.

Mark Intini

lturchetti59
12/31/2014

"Wonderful experience"

I was looking for a vehicle that was safe and great in the winter for my daughter. I had a trade and I didn't know if I wanted to buy or lease the infinity Q40. My salesperson was Andrew and we talked about a lease vs buying. I decided that I was going to lease the car as my daughter was going to college in Long Island. He worked with me to come up with something within my budget and a great deal. Andrew was very patient and informative. He made sure everything was explained to me and that I understood all of the paperwork. I liked the fact that I didn't feel pressured by him and that he was honest with me. I would definitely go back to Andrew and purchase my next vehicle. I would recommend him to anyone!

Andrew Dana