Dorschel Nissan

Dorschel Nissan Info

Mike Barney Nissan

Pathfinderwoman
5/25/2016

"Review of new Pathfinder purchase"

Salesman very easy to deal with; excellent comparison of vehicles; comprehensive and yet all done in a very efficient and timely manner; car delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Would us them again.

Andrew Dana

CarGirl
5/17/2016

"Great car buying experience with Mr. David White "

I had a really great experience purchasing my vehicle at Dorschel. Mr. David White was very professional, answering all my questions, and addressing all concerns that I had. I would definitely recommend Mr. White to my friends and family if they are interested in purchasing a vehicle. Thank you for making this car buying experience so simple and easy!! We are a Dorschel family and will continue with them for many years to come.

David White

Heather
4/03/2016

"New car"

I needed a new car. Dorschel made it easy and pleasant! Will definitely recommend them in the future! The representative I worked with made the whole experience very comfortable.

David
3/01/2016

"Always there to accommodate the customer"

My sister recommended Art Chase as she had previously purchased vehicles through him. He answered all my questions, calculated prices between leasing, buying new and used vehicles. We found Art to be very personable/knowledgeable and will definitely be back again.

Art Chase

ringmasterlisa
2/07/2016

"My new USED vehicle is fantastic!"

Salesman Mark Intini showed me the patience of a saint. I hate buying vehicles. I have been taken to the cleaners by past sales people at dealers. Mark was never pushy, and really helped me get into a great used vehicle with very low mileage. I have never been treated better at any dealership. Love the Dorschel Nissan Comp Check pricing. And was extremely impressed with how Mark dealt with me the entire time. I was also impressed on with the service areas when I was given the tour of the service center. I highly recommend Mark Intini to anyone seeking a new or used vehicle. You won't go wrong!

fast and old
2/01/2016

"Great Experience."

Excellent communication,friendly,professional and attention to detail! I had specific requirements for purchasing a car which happily were all met. Satisfaction was an A +.

JT Gefell
1/13/2016

"Clear information on car and financing. Best price in town!"

We have been searching since October 2015. Dorschel had the best price for the car type we needed. Most important , our sales person , Mark Intini presented clear information and maintained genuine customer focus during the sale. Dorschel walks their talk. Clear and different.

Mark Intini , sales at Dorschel . Most diligent and customer focused.

Pastor Jay
1/13/2016

"Clear Simple Different in not just the Company slogan"

Purchased a 2015 Altima. It did not take long to realize that one of their main concerns is that I leave totally satisfied, loving my new car which we did. We had been looking and test driving many different vehicles for many weeks at many different dealerships. Got a great car at a great price and decent value on my trade in. Highly recommend at least a look before you buy your next car.. Dealt with Nick Brosius. Very friendly,knowledgeable, personable none pressure guy. Different than most sales persons I have dealt with. See you in a few years.

Nick Brosius

Jim & Donna
11/23/2015

"Getting into a new Lease at Dorschele Nissan"

We had another great experience with Gregory Chernyak at Dorschel Nissan. Gregory got us into a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder with very little out of pocket and a comfortable payment. My wife just retired in May and this was just what we needed. This is our 6TH time dealing with Dorschel and our 4TH lease in a row. These folks really know how to treat a customer and we will definitely be back.

Gregory Chernyak

Once Again
10/18/2015

"" Absolutely The Best " !!!!!!!"

This is my third vehicle purchase from Dorschel. As always, everyone was very courteous, friendly & professional. This was another Fun and Great Car Buying Experience!!

Mark Intini ( Extremely informative, helpful and very patient.)