Dorschel Nissan

Mike Barney Nissan

Pappy
8/24/2015

"Reviews "

Simple great good follow up and response. Knowledgea let sales people . And ery fair to deal with. Nick came thru on a the promises. Great

Nick B

natural7ly
8/23/2015

"Above and beyond "

From the time I walked in the door, until the time I left, I was treated with the greatest respect, courtesy and professionalism. I was texting my friend while I was there to tell her how great Joseph Giuiliano was to work with! I got the best deal ever, and I will be returning at the end of my lease to get another vehicle from this dealer. Everyone I came in contact with, from Mark, to Joe, to passersby, was friendly and attentive.

Joseph Guiliano

Moa B
8/03/2015

"No stress Car buying"

Best experience ever buying a car. No haggling, no dealing with 5 people to buy a car, no hours upon hours of "dealing". Just a straight up, no hassle, pleasant experience. 45 minutes from walking into show room, to test drive, make decision, and buy. Eliseo was super friendly, helped us get what we wanted and could afford. There was no pushing to spend more, and buy bigger.

Eliseo Mercado

jules38
7/24/2015

"Wonderful!! Excellent!!!"

Overall great buying experience...Mark went out of his way to bring the best car for what I was looking for I enjoyed working with him and if ever a need for another car I would come back to this dealership. Well really this is the second car I have bought from this dealership in the last year. I would send anyone looking for a car, suv, truck to them so helpful

Mark Intini

Bbatisya123
7/14/2015

"It was the best "

The experience was great. I could not have helped for more help than I got. From the very beginning my needs were met as well as my expectations.

Nick Brosius

Dee
6/13/2015

"Excellent!"

I couldn't be happier with my decision to shop at Dorschel Nissan. The salesperson is a kind and competent and I love my car!

Mark Angelo

cmtwin
6/10/2015

"Review"

Had to wait a while when we went for the initial visit. Still haven't been refunded for the overcharge. They added the taxes twice.

Joe Yanda

krussell14
6/07/2015

"Exactly what I was hoping to find in a dealership"

I had a wonderful experience with Joseph at Dorschel Nissan in Rochester that exceeded my expectations. He was knowledgeable and professional while also very down to earth and helpful. I am very happy with the vehicle and deal I walked away with, particularly in light of the low-pressure, straightforward process. I did not know it was possible to have such an honest, fair and positive experience at a dealership. I will absolutely go back to Dorschel and highly recommend it to friends/family.

Joseph Guiliano

dave17
6/05/2015

"Efficient and friendly."

I was able to focus on the cars I had in mind without any "hard sell" or other distractions. Overall, it was what I hope for after comparing prices and knowing what I wanted.

Caitlin Bittner

Hoffage123
6/04/2015

"Gregory goes the extra mile"

I felt very happy with my experience at Dorschel Nissan in Rochester. Gregory took time to go through the various options and he even gave me a ride home as I didn't have my own transport at the time. It is the first time I have ever leased a new car, and I felt happy with the level of explanation given. I love my new Nissan Ultima 2015. I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly.

Gregory Churnyak