Dorschel Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Dorschel Nissan
Dorschel Nissan Info

Mike Barney Nissan

"Dorschel Nissan service - worst service "

Pathetic service people. They forgot to replace the oil cap after doing the oil change; fumes all over because oil spilled in the engine. Though they took care of by doing the engine, it will never be the same. Next time they said there is an oil leak, but I don't see any traces, but after the fix, my drive way ruined because oil leaked all over. Just today, I had a brake service and guess what... They purposefully chipped the wind shield. Oil all over the wheels. I AM NEVER GOING TO THEM AGAIN! Doug Aubrey is a horrible person!

Doug Abrey

"I worked (albeit briefly) with an excellent sales..."

I worked (albeit briefly) with an excellent sales associate called Mark. Knowing it is 'within protocol' to deal with the same salesperson, I called to make an appintment to test drive a new Nissan I saw on the Dorschel website. I was told Mark would be there at a certain time, and I took time away from work to make the appointment and to drive the car. On arriving, I was told that Mark was actually NOT working that day and that the person on the telephone should not have told me so. I explained I had an appointment and so I was then directed to William Treadway, who was obviously confused and frustrated that he now had to deal with me. William Tradway was clearly not listening to what I was saying as he kept asking the same questions over. He was obviously reluctant to let me drive the vehicle which, in hindsight, I probably would have purchased from him that day had his attitude not been so apalling. William Treadway's first mistake was forgetting that he is in the business of selling cars; his second mistake is not recognizing when a customer is about to make a big purchase; his third maistake was not following up when an e-mail was directed specifically to him regarding the test drive the same day. Overall, Dorscel has convinced me that they do not deserve my money. I have a lot of experience buying (and selling) cars, and I will take my sale to their competitor. I will also make sure that I relay my experiences to all of my colleagues who purchase vehicles in the Rochester area every three years. William Treadway made a big mistake and, unforunately, it cost Dorschel their repution.

William (Bill) Treadway

"DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP TO REPAIR YOUR..."

DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP TO REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE................ Brought car to dealer with bad coil and engine was skipping. Service man had a lot of stories about the car but after being on this earth for 59 years I know what baloney sounds like and believe me this man should work at a deli. First he stated that dealer computer could not identify which cylinder was skipping so they would have to replace all six coils. When challenged about disconnecting just one at a time to see which coil was bad he stated that they could not do that as the intake manifold had to be removed to work on the coils. Come on..........I wasn't born yesterday as I worked on the coils of my Lexus earlier this year. Sure enough when I got the Nissan home I took a peak under the hood. The plastic engine cover only required removal to gain access to the coils and the wires to them. You can even see the end coil and the wiring with the plastic cover on the engine. Okay so you got me good to the tune of $1100.00. If this isn't taking advantage of a customer and not being fair and honest I guess we should check the dictionary for a good description of what an honest dealer looks like. I'm not sure Dorschel lives up to this description as I know I can't trust this dealer to perform any work on a vehicle I own or am paying for repairs on.

service personnel

"Went here with the intention of purchasing a new Frontier..."

Went here with the intention of purchasing a new Frontier with Financing after putting cash down and financing. I initially worked with my sales rep through picking out a Nissan Frontier V6 SV and pricing it with their Clear Cut, No-Hassle pricing. We had a good monthly payment set and he told me my minimum trade value, minimum Nissan cash back offer, maximum interest, and maximum monthly payment. This worked out to be a good deal that I was quite happy with and looking forward to owning my new Frontier. I had planned to meet with Jeff after work to go over some final things, but when I got there had found he was not there. He had told me he would be there until close, but I was instead referred to Douglas. I sat down with him and expressed some interest in maybe upgrading to a Pro-4X for only $1,000 more. Douglas began to tell me they did not make a Pro-4X in King Cab (Even though the Nissan Website says otherwise), and then began to tear my deal apart. He told me the maximum he could give me for my trade was only 2/3 of what I was promised the dealer rebate was $1,000 less, and that my interest rate was an absurd 13% higher. Mind you Jeff had all my information including credit report and had told me the worst case scenario payment. Douglas came back with a monthly payment $150 more than what I told was my maximum. Needless to say this was a very un-pleasant experience and a waste of a lot of my time. Not to mention a huge disappointment as I was very enthusiastic about the Frontier.

Jeff and Douglas

"Sales Rep Mike A. was very friendly and professional. The..."

Sales Rep Mike A. was very friendly and professional. The trade appraiser talked to me like I was born yesterday. I have been buying new cars for over 30 years. I was comparing same msrp prices on 2012 Altimas with Dorschel and another Nissan dealer. The appraiser was six hundred dollars less than the other dealer for my trade in. He tried every excuse explaining why Dorschel's trade allowance was less than the other dealer's. He just didn't get it. The bottom line when you trade in a vehicle is the difference the customer pays out of pocket. I did not want to hear how the other dealer does not have the famous "clear price". In my opinion, it is just another marketing gimmick. The appraiser just could not simply admit that Dorschel can't compete and come up with another six hundred bucks. This same situation happened 3 years ago at Dorschel Kia. Another Kia dealer gave me eight hundred dollars more for my trade on the exact price vehicle to the penny. I just thought I would give Dorschel a second chance since I used to be a valuable supplier to the Dorschel Automotive Group. I am on my way back to the other dealer this weekend. Mr. Dorschel, you lost another customer. Thanks for listening. Marty M.

Mike A.

"I was greeted by a very friendly & proffesional..."

I was greeted by a very friendly & proffesional gentleman ,who listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle & the features that I really felt to be important.He did not try to steer me to something else or something that I couldn't afford.He was very "up"on the information for the vehicle that I was interested & answered all my quetions about the car. Very helpful.I would like to think that all dealerships would be doing these same things like I experienced.

Dan Welch

"i worked with Carl in the used car department and the..."

i worked with Carl in the used car department and the process was very easy, and helpful. i would definitely buy a car from there again, thx

Carl

"Jim did an outstanding job helping me select the perfect..."

Jim did an outstanding job helping me select the perfect car! His knowledge, expertise, patience and sincere caring made this the best car-buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend him to my friends and family!

Jim Pennell

"Excellent dealership in all aspects. Great sales team,..."

Excellent dealership in all aspects. Great sales team, personal and extrememly efficient. The best experience while spending that much money. Thank you very much!! Thanks again

Dan Welsh

Dorschel Nissan responded to this review

June 29, 2011

On behalf of Dorschel Nissan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our hope is that we can provide top quality service to every customer and it seems that we have succeeded with you. If you have any questions in the future on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, The Dorschel Automotive Group

"This is our 6th year with Dorschel Nissan and our 3rd..."

This is our 6th year with Dorschel Nissan and our 3rd car. The reason we always go back? The wonderful sales team and the way they treat US.........On this visit we worked with DAN WELCH, he stood by us while my wife looked at the different Nissan models. After a few minutes, he then took us out to the lot and looked at the Sentra SR SE, all this time he and I talked about THINGS (family, years there, golf,etc) he never PUSHED a sale on us at any time..After seeing the SR SE and the plain SR and finding a color my wife liked, he took the time to show the difference between a decked out car and a plain one..OHHHH the plain one was more expensive. He also made an inquiry about a different color they did not have on the lot, and YES he could get it and it would be only take a few days to come in.......We arrived around 11:30am (went to lunch and some shopping at 12:45pm)and thanks to a little help on his part we drove out about 2:30pm with our new car...I'm looking forward to our next visit..

Dan Welch

Dorschel Nissan responded to this review

June 21, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review and your loyalty to Dorschel Nissan. Dan is a great asset to the team and will be thrilled to hear that you have mentioned him in this review. It's great to hear that we have provided you with a personalized and simple experience. Thank you for choosing Dorschel and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, The Dorschel Automotive Group