Dorschel Nissan

Mike Barney Nissan

fast and old
2/01/2016

"Great Experience."

Excellent communication,friendly,professional and attention to detail! I had specific requirements for purchasing a car which happily were all met. Satisfaction was an A +.

Mark Intini

JT Gefell
1/13/2016

"Clear information on car and financing. Best price in town!"

We have been searching since October 2015. Dorschel had the best price for the car type we needed. Most important , our sales person , Mark Intini presented clear information and maintained genuine customer focus during the sale. Dorschel walks their talk. Clear and different.

Mark Intini , sales at Dorschel . Most diligent and customer focused.

Pastor Jay
1/13/2016

"Clear Simple Different in not just the Company slogan"

Purchased a 2015 Altima. It did not take long to realize that one of their main concerns is that I leave totally satisfied, loving my new car which we did. We had been looking and test driving many different vehicles for many weeks at many different dealerships. Got a great car at a great price and decent value on my trade in. Highly recommend at least a look before you buy your next car.. Dealt with Nick Brosius. Very friendly,knowledgeable, personable none pressure guy. Different than most sales persons I have dealt with. See you in a few years.

Nick Brosius

Jim & Donna
11/23/2015

"Getting into a new Lease at Dorschele Nissan"

We had another great experience with Gregory Chernyak at Dorschel Nissan. Gregory got us into a 2015 Nissan Pathfinder with very little out of pocket and a comfortable payment. My wife just retired in May and this was just what we needed. This is our 6TH time dealing with Dorschel and our 4TH lease in a row. These folks really know how to treat a customer and we will definitely be back.

Gregory Chernyak

Once Again
10/18/2015

"" Absolutely The Best " !!!!!!!"

This is my third vehicle purchase from Dorschel. As always, everyone was very courteous, friendly & professional. This was another Fun and Great Car Buying Experience!!

Mark Intini ( Extremely informative, helpful and very patient.)

aptmgr6588
9/18/2015

"I had a great experience "

I had a great experience at Dorschel. Israel was very helpful and gave us a great deal on great car. He went the extra mile to make sure I got the color that I wanted.

Israel Gonzales and cousin ?

rogue2015
9/12/2015

"Nissan Purchase"

I recently purchased Nissan Rogue which I'm enjoying. My reason for returning to Dorschel was prior vehicle purchase Kia Soul and how the salesperson was hospitable during the transaction. The current salesperson was also hospitable and handled the search of what I had an idea of what I wanted.

Israel Gonzalez

Happy Drivers
9/11/2015

"Absolutely fantastic!!!!"

We are both new to Nissan and the Dorschel Dealership. When we went to Dorschel we were there to learn about the Nissan brand and to see if this dealership was a place we felt comfortable to buy our next car. We were introduced to Mark Intini and from that moment we knew that we were in the right place and definitely with the right salesman! We were treated with the utmost respect and every question was answered with a depth of knowledge and professionalism. We will never go any other place to buy a car and we are very sure we will always work with Mark when we do. Thanks Dorschel for hiring such a very knowledgeable and professional employee. Ann and Peter VanHorn

Mark Intini

kathy915
8/29/2015

"Great Experience"

The dealership has a large lot with many vehicles to choose from. A friendly and knowledgeable staff. They listen to what you're looking for in a vehicle and aren't pushy to get you to purchase one of their vehicles. The facility has amenities available to the customer so it makes waiting for your vehicle a welcoming experience.

Joe Yanda

Pappy
8/24/2015

"Reviews "

Simple great good follow up and response. Knowledgea let sales people . And ery fair to deal with. Nick came thru on a the promises. Great

Nick B