Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

809 W Wilson St,
Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro Info
About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

As a premier Chevy dealer, we would like to welcome you! Whether you're researching new vehicles, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, your Chevrolet dealership in Tarboro, NC has you covered! At Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro, your local Greenville and Rocky Mount Chevrolet dealership alternative, we have an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Just call or email us if you have any questions regarding our site information. Rocky Mount Chevrolet drivers, we're here to make your shopping experience hassle-free.

About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Saturday Closed

Bwilliams
7/23/2016

"Great experience, as always!"

Billy and Kris were great to deal with as they always are. This is my third vehicle purchased from Billy and my fifth from this dealership. Will return for my next vehicle.

Billy Whitley, Kris Jolly

Tarheelmommy3
7/17/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Jared was great. Two of my sisters had gotten a car with him so I have it a shot and I'm glad that I did. I went in and test drove a 2016 Cruze. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would so Jared let me try a 2016 Chevy Trax. Honestly, at first I thought he was crazy but I test drove it and fell in LOVE with it. Everyone else was awesome too. As soon as we got there they opened the door for us and catered to my 3 year old daughter. I'm very happy with the atmosphere, service, and vehicle!

Jared Price

Louis and Susan B.
7/08/2016

"Great Trade-In and Purchase Experience"

Phyllis Boyette and staff worked diligently to find the Equinox with colors/seats and options we wanted, then had it brought to the Tarboro dealership quickly. We felt that we got an excellent trade-in and were happy with the price of our new car! We've traded vehicles with Phyllis at Doug Henry for many years, and we always have had a wonderful experience working with her, from start to finish! She's a pleasure to work with--always pleasant, very knowledgeable, and infinitely patient as she listens carefully to what you want and helps you find the vehicle you have in mind. When Phyllis has completed her work, you'll also be in good hands with Elizabeth Jones, who is a "pro" at explaining and taking care of all the paperwork involved in trading vehicles. Phyllis is our "go to" person whenever we want to trade vehicles! Thank you, Phyllis!!!

arhonda06
7/07/2016

"Nothing Less than the Best"

From the moment we drove into the lot until the moment we left, we experienced nothing but the best customer experience. I fully intend to purchase at this lot again. I had been looking for a specific make, model, and price, for over a month. I got all three from the Tarboro location. I felt respected and it helped my family and I resolve what was becoming a matter of stress in our home. Thank you Doug Henry Tarboro, and specifically Jared Price for all that you have done!

Jared Price

JRM123
7/07/2016

"First time buyer from Doug Henry"

Great experience and salesman. Billy my salesman was very friendly and took great initiative to make sure my experience was more than satisfactory. Thank you Billy Whitley.

Billy Whitley

Jan Lee
7/05/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I have always dreaded buying a vehicle. I do not like to deal with the typical pushy car sales person. I knew I wanted to surprise my husband with a Chevrolet Silverado and wanted to handle the pricing and car shipping on line. Very few car dealers were willing to do this. Most of the dealerships would not give me information on-line. They insisted that I come into the dealership and talk with them before they would give me any information. However, my experience with Doug Henry Chevrolet in Tarboro was nothing like my previous car buying experiences. My sales person, Jared Price, was very pleasant and spent a lot of time e-mailing me all the information I requested. He and I agreed to the pricing on all of the trucks I was interested in before I ever visited the dealership. Even when I visited the dealership Jared did not try to pressure me to buy a vehicle. Everyone that I talked with at Doug Henry Chevrolet treated me the same way. I also sold one of my vehicles to Doug Henry Chevrolet a few day after I bought the truck. That experience was pleasant also. No pressure and they gave me a fair price. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a used or new vehicle visit Doug Henry Chevrolet. Make sure you ask for Jared Price. He is a good guy and will do whatever he can to make sure you are satisfied!!

Jared Price, Kris Jolly, Lamar Blakney, Jeremy Lamm, Elizabeth Jones

shollowell
7/01/2016

"First time buyer from Doug Henry and was totally pleased"

We recently purchased a 2015 used Chev Silverado from Doug Henry. Our salesperson, Phyllis Boyette went above and beyond to make sure we were getting what we wanted. It was a different experience than what we were used to dealing with. There was no pressure to purchase, and the "No Haggle" policy they have is great although it was hard to believe that we didn't have to go back and forth several times before reaching an agreement! The truck was a great deal compared to others we had looked at and in very good condition. We have already told others of our experience and hopefully some will give you a try. Thanks again for all everyone did to make our purchase as easy as possible. Bryan & Sherry Hollowell Pinetown, NC

glossy252
6/09/2016

"Great Job"

Neal Joyner is the best very straight forward and trustworthy great car buying experience 🙌🙌.It was my first time and he made it easy for me. I will be recommending others to come and purchase. Thanks NEAL

NEAL JOYNER

Lhtaylor91
5/31/2016

"excellent experience!!"

I could not have asked for a better car buying experience! Everyone at Doug Henry Chevrolet of Tarboro was so helpful. Phyllis Boyette was the best car salesmans I've ever had. I'm 100% satisfied with my new car.

EClassey1
5/06/2016

"Great experience."

This is my second car from Doug Hendry. Phyllis Boyette was a godsend. Very helpful and made sure I was taken care of. Thank you to all the staff of Doug Henry for the great service. I love my car!!!!!.

Phyllis Boyette.