Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Hendrick Durham Automall

Debra
8/24/2015

"Great Experience"

The entire experience was painless, professional, and rewarding. The new process for purchasing a car is great and I was not pressured into a deal.

Billy Whitley

Janet
7/03/2015

"Easy painless professional"

I would defiantly recommend Doug Henry Chevy in Tarboro NC to anyone looking for a car. I didn't feel pressured, and from the start to finish it was a breeze. Phyllis is a professional that gets to the point, and the women that did the financing paperwork really knew her stuff! Next time it my husbands turn to get a new one! Sincerely Janet Foley

Phyllis Boyette

THIS IS A SCAM DEALER
6/06/2015

"Scam Dealer"

Checked to see if vehicle was available. Salesperson and sales manager advised vehicle was available. Set an appointment to view the next day. Vehicle was not available, sales manager stated vehicle was on hold, but could get me one in 3 to 4 days if I chose to buy or make a deal today. I don't buy site unseen items. This is a SCAM DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasted my time and over 150 miles to visit their dealership.

Salesperson, sales manager

JeffB.
6/02/2015

"purchased a 2013 Chevy Silverado"

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They all worked hard to get me financed on the vehicle I wanted. I would definatly recommend anyone to go visit them.

Vitas Bradshaw

Clarence
5/16/2015

"Complete Satisfaction"

Very satisfied with all my dealings with Phyllis at Doug Henry Chevrolet in Tarboro. I recommend this dealership and am very satisfied with my purchase.

Phyllis Boyette

J Hightower
5/08/2015

"Unsatisfactory Customer Experience"

Based on my recent purchase of a used car from Doug Henry of Tarboro, my experience was unsatisfactory. A bit of advice to all future purchasers of used cars, I would strongly recommend having the car you intend to purchase be evaluated by your mechanic and not rely on dealer service personnel.

DH Staff

Liz
3/14/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!!!"

My husband and I are retired and needed a new vehicle. I googled what we wanted and found it at Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro. Having had bad experiences before at dealerships, we were hesitant, but went to Tarboro. Phyllis Boyette met us at the door. What a great sales person! She made the process so simple and painless. There was no pressure and lots of choices as to what we could do to own this car! We got more than book value for our trade in and a much better interest rate than our own bank offered!!! Our payment was what we wanted. Elizabeth was also awesome to work with as well. I've told so many friends about this experience! All handled in a very timely and very professional manner! This is our dealership from now on!!!!!!! We have been so happy with our car! Thank you Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro!!!!! You're the best!!!!

Phyllis Boyette, Elizabeth, Jim

Sabrina L.
2/05/2015

"Awesome Crew"

I had a great experience with this group. I bought as a first time buyer with Billy Whitley, and he was awesome. Mind you this was two years ago.....Here I am two years later and the car was totaled by insurance when a man ran a red light AND I moved from NC to Arkansas. Even still, I dealt with both Billy and Elizabeth (in the Business office) in dealing with the loss and the warranties.....all that headache. Everyone was so helpful and understanding. If I were still in NC, I would have bought my replacement car from Billy again.

Billy, Elizabeth

AshlieRae
12/03/2014

"A few bumps but great 1st experience"

This was my first major life purchase, and although there were a few hiccups the overall experience wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I came upon the dealership by happenstance through CraigsList. When I browsed their used inventory I was shocked to find they had the exact car I wanted (Chrystler 200) and a major bonus was it was the exact color I wanted as well, all at a great price. I dealt with Jared Price, and I must say he is an awesome guy! He is not only attentive and courteous, he makes you feel as though he is there to help you sincerely as well. My only gripe (and is probably partly due to this being new to me) is that it took FOREVER! Some of this again, due to my circumstance. I traveled to Tarboro twice in 2dys. The first day I spent almost 5hrs, toward the end while waiting for approval from the bank, all the active managers (necessary for this process) were called ino a meeting by the GM. I thought this was bad business on his part since we were trying to spend money at his establishment, but don't blame the staff. Bottom line: although I had to put down more than I initially planned, they fought and won to get me financed and a monthly payment in my range! So far, I am extremely pleased. Oh, and just a side note: do not try and use a debit card for downpayment. Take cash, REAL credit card or check.

Jared Price, Elizabeth Jones

kellibh
11/25/2014

"Great Experience"

Just wanted to leave a long overdue review for the purchase of my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. Vitus was very helpful and easy to work with, and he and the whole team have been great as far as checking in on the car and setting up routine service appointments.

Vitus Bradshaw