Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

809 W Wilson St,
Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro Info
About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

As a premier Chevy dealer, we would like to welcome you! Whether you're researching new vehicles, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, your Chevrolet dealership in Tarboro, NC has you covered! At Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro, your local Greenville and Rocky Mount Chevrolet dealership alternative, we have an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Just call or email us if you have any questions regarding our site information. Rocky Mount Chevrolet drivers, we're here to make your shopping experience hassle-free.

About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Saturday Closed

SPrice
9/17/2016

"Dream truck found!"

I worked with Jared Price and he helped my find a great deal on my Colorado. Been looking a long time and finally found the right one.

2006HD
9/17/2016

"Great buying experience "

Jared was very helpful, upfront and honest. He got me into a clean 2006 2500hd with no stress or hassel. I would definitely buy again from here.

Cwhit
9/09/2016

"Review"

We drove from Mount Olive to look at a Tahoe. Jared Price was the associate that helped us. He made the process painless. We had a great experience.

Rmshill
9/05/2016

"Great no hassle dealership"

We bought a suburban from this dealership and loved working with Jared. Upfront pricing is how every dealership should operate.... No hassle, honest and great customer service. We drove from apex (1.5 hrs) to buy a car here!

Jared price

Shelton L. Williams
8/22/2016

"Outstanding job!!!"

The salesperson and the F&I person were both awesome. They really made this a very pleasant ordeal. In fact, if I purchase another Chevrolet vehicle, I'll definitely be coming to Doug Henry of Tarboro.

Jared Price and Elizabeth Jones

GM man
8/19/2016

"Purchase of my 2016 Chevrolet 3500"

I purchased my truck today with a salesman by the name of Jared Price. He made the purchase very pleasant and smooth. He was very helpful and answered all my questions with the utmost courtesy. He was very patient and listened to all my concerns. He is definitely a five star employee. The purchase was quite fair. The sales manager John Worthington was also very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The experience was probably the best in the 55 years that I have been buying vehicles. I highly recommend Doug Henry Chevrolet.

Fordguy
8/18/2016

"Great"

The sales staff was great very friendly and fast in helping me purchase the vehicle I was looking at. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car/truck

K Furmage
8/08/2016

"Very pleased with my experience at Doug Henry in Tarboro"

I have been searching for a Silverado for a few months now and have called and visited a few other dealerships advertising those specific trucks. Two dealerships that I went to were ok but just didn't have what i expected. One dealership that I called about a truck they were advertising on autotrader caused me to drive 40 min only to be closed when they said they were open and I will never purchase a truck from them, (Hendrick Chevrolet of Cary), not only because of that but several other reasons... they were a real let down. So I called Doug Henry and spoke to Loren Hamlin and told him that I was tired of driving out of town several times only to be let down and asked him if he thought they could get me into the truck I was looking for, for a certain payment and he did some research and said they could. I drove almost 2 hours to their dealership but it was worth the drive. They did what they said they would do on the phone and I got the truck I wanted for cheaper than anywhere else I have looked. The finance lady Elizabeth Jones went out of her way to help me get the lowest possible payment with an extended warranty! Lamar Blakeney also helped me when I arrived since Loren wasn't able to be there and he was very helpful. I didn't feel pressured, nor was I haggled, it honestly was one of the best car buying experiences I had and I hate the process of buying a car. So even if you have to drive a couple of hours to get there I would recommend it for the price and the customer service.

Loren Hamlin, Elizabeth Jones, Lamar Blakeney

Deedee41
8/08/2016

"Great experience"

I really enjoyed my experience with Jared price at this car dealer , no hassle, he really worked hard with the consumer which i truly appreciate him for his hard work.

Jared price

Dealerrater1
7/30/2016

"Consistently good"

From best price to best staff it is easy to buy a car. I am a used car buyer (prior from Doug Henry) but selection and price of new converted me. Will be back.

Phyllis , elizabeth