Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

809 W Wilson St,
Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro Info
About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

As a premier Chevy dealer, we would like to welcome you! Whether you're researching new vehicles, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, your Chevrolet dealership in Tarboro, NC has you covered! At Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro, your local Greenville and Rocky Mount Chevrolet dealership alternative, we have an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Just call or email us if you have any questions regarding our site information. Rocky Mount Chevrolet drivers, we're here to make your shopping experience hassle-free.

About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Saturday Closed

Shelton L. Williams
8/22/2016

"Outstanding job!!!"

The salesperson and the F&I person were both awesome. They really made this a very pleasant ordeal. In fact, if I purchase another Chevrolet vehicle, I'll definitely be coming to Doug Henry of Tarboro.

Jared Price and Elizabeth Jones

GM man
8/19/2016

"Purchase of my 2016 Chevrolet 3500"

I purchased my truck today with a salesman by the name of Jared Price. He made the purchase very pleasant and smooth. He was very helpful and answered all my questions with the utmost courtesy. He was very patient and listened to all my concerns. He is definitely a five star employee. The purchase was quite fair. The sales manager John Worthington was also very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The experience was probably the best in the 55 years that I have been buying vehicles. I highly recommend Doug Henry Chevrolet.

Fordguy
8/18/2016

"Great"

The sales staff was great very friendly and fast in helping me purchase the vehicle I was looking at. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car/truck

K Furmage
8/08/2016

"Very pleased with my experience at Doug Henry in Tarboro"

I have been searching for a Silverado for a few months now and have called and visited a few other dealerships advertising those specific trucks. Two dealerships that I went to were ok but just didn't have what i expected. One dealership that I called about a truck they were advertising on autotrader caused me to drive 40 min only to be closed when they said they were open and I will never purchase a truck from them, (Hendrick Chevrolet of Cary), not only because of that but several other reasons... they were a real let down. So I called Doug Henry and spoke to Loren Hamlin and told him that I was tired of driving out of town several times only to be let down and asked him if he thought they could get me into the truck I was looking for, for a certain payment and he did some research and said they could. I drove almost 2 hours to their dealership but it was worth the drive. They did what they said they would do on the phone and I got the truck I wanted for cheaper than anywhere else I have looked. The finance lady Elizabeth Jones went out of her way to help me get the lowest possible payment with an extended warranty! Lamar Blakeney also helped me when I arrived since Loren wasn't able to be there and he was very helpful. I didn't feel pressured, nor was I haggled, it honestly was one of the best car buying experiences I had and I hate the process of buying a car. So even if you have to drive a couple of hours to get there I would recommend it for the price and the customer service.

Loren Hamlin, Elizabeth Jones, Lamar Blakeney

Deedee41
8/08/2016

"Great experience"

I really enjoyed my experience with Jared price at this car dealer , no hassle, he really worked hard with the consumer which i truly appreciate him for his hard work.

Jared price

Dealerrater1
7/30/2016

"Consistently good"

From best price to best staff it is easy to buy a car. I am a used car buyer (prior from Doug Henry) but selection and price of new converted me. Will be back.

Phyllis , elizabeth

Bwilliams
7/23/2016

"Great experience, as always!"

Billy and Kris were great to deal with as they always are. This is my third vehicle purchased from Billy and my fifth from this dealership. Will return for my next vehicle.

Billy Whitley, Kris Jolly

Tarheelmommy3
7/17/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Jared was great. Two of my sisters had gotten a car with him so I have it a shot and I'm glad that I did. I went in and test drove a 2016 Cruze. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would so Jared let me try a 2016 Chevy Trax. Honestly, at first I thought he was crazy but I test drove it and fell in LOVE with it. Everyone else was awesome too. As soon as we got there they opened the door for us and catered to my 3 year old daughter. I'm very happy with the atmosphere, service, and vehicle!

Louis and Susan B.
7/08/2016

"Great Trade-In and Purchase Experience"

Phyllis Boyette and staff worked diligently to find the Equinox with colors/seats and options we wanted, then had it brought to the Tarboro dealership quickly. We felt that we got an excellent trade-in and were happy with the price of our new car! We've traded vehicles with Phyllis at Doug Henry for many years, and we always have had a wonderful experience working with her, from start to finish! She's a pleasure to work with--always pleasant, very knowledgeable, and infinitely patient as she listens carefully to what you want and helps you find the vehicle you have in mind. When Phyllis has completed her work, you'll also be in good hands with Elizabeth Jones, who is a "pro" at explaining and taking care of all the paperwork involved in trading vehicles. Phyllis is our "go to" person whenever we want to trade vehicles! Thank you, Phyllis!!!

Phyllis Boyette

arhonda06
7/07/2016

"Nothing Less than the Best"

From the moment we drove into the lot until the moment we left, we experienced nothing but the best customer experience. I fully intend to purchase at this lot again. I had been looking for a specific make, model, and price, for over a month. I got all three from the Tarboro location. I felt respected and it helped my family and I resolve what was becoming a matter of stress in our home. Thank you Doug Henry Tarboro, and specifically Jared Price for all that you have done!

Reviews of John Worthington