Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Reed-Lallier Chevrolet

Hendrick Durham Automall

Liz
3/14/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!!!"

My husband and I are retired and needed a new vehicle. I googled what we wanted and found it at Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro. Having had bad experiences before at dealerships, we were hesitant, but went to Tarboro. Phyllis Boyette met us at the door. What a great sales person! She made the process so simple and painless. There was no pressure and lots of choices as to what we could do to own this car! We got more than book value for our trade in and a much better interest rate than our own bank offered!!! Our payment was what we wanted. Elizabeth was also awesome to work with as well. I've told so many friends about this experience! All handled in a very timely and very professional manner! This is our dealership from now on!!!!!!! We have been so happy with our car! Thank you Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro!!!!! You're the best!!!!

Phyllis Boyette, Elizabeth, Jim

Sabrina L.
2/05/2015

"Awesome Crew"

I had a great experience with this group. I bought as a first time buyer with Billy Whitley, and he was awesome. Mind you this was two years ago.....Here I am two years later and the car was totaled by insurance when a man ran a red light AND I moved from NC to Arkansas. Even still, I dealt with both Billy and Elizabeth (in the Business office) in dealing with the loss and the warranties.....all that headache. Everyone was so helpful and understanding. If I were still in NC, I would have bought my replacement car from Billy again.

Billy, Elizabeth

AshlieRae
12/03/2014

"A few bumps but great 1st experience"

This was my first major life purchase, and although there were a few hiccups the overall experience wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I came upon the dealership by happenstance through CraigsList. When I browsed their used inventory I was shocked to find they had the exact car I wanted (Chrystler 200) and a major bonus was it was the exact color I wanted as well, all at a great price. I dealt with Jared Price, and I must say he is an awesome guy! He is not only attentive and courteous, he makes you feel as though he is there to help you sincerely as well. My only gripe (and is probably partly due to this being new to me) is that it took FOREVER! Some of this again, due to my circumstance. I traveled to Tarboro twice in 2dys. The first day I spent almost 5hrs, toward the end while waiting for approval from the bank, all the active managers (necessary for this process) were called ino a meeting by the GM. I thought this was bad business on his part since we were trying to spend money at his establishment, but don't blame the staff. Bottom line: although I had to put down more than I initially planned, they fought and won to get me financed and a monthly payment in my range! So far, I am extremely pleased. Oh, and just a side note: do not try and use a debit card for downpayment. Take cash, REAL credit card or check.

Jared Price, Elizabeth Jones

kellibh
11/25/2014

"Great Experience"

Just wanted to leave a long overdue review for the purchase of my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. Vitus was very helpful and easy to work with, and he and the whole team have been great as far as checking in on the car and setting up routine service appointments.

Vitus Bradshaw

Brake11
11/12/2014

"Great Business"

Recently purchased my second vehicle from Doug Henry Tarboro. Billy Whitley was my salesman. He did an awesome job in helping me with trading in my old truck for the one I was looking for. Very genuine guy to deal with. If you are looking for a new vehicle I highly suggest talking with Billy.

Billy Whitley

bdoright
11/01/2014

"Very Satisfied"

Jared Price and the rest of the staff at Doug Henry in Tarboro were very helpful with ever aspect of my purchase. All my needs were met in a professional way.

Jared Price

bdoright
11/01/2014

"Very Satisfied again"

Jared Price and the sales manager Jim were awesome they were so good that I bought two vehicles the same day and very pleased with both deals. Elizabeth the financial manager was very courteous and helpful in both transactions. I will be a return customer and will refer friends and family to Doug Henry In Tarboro.

Jarfed Price

bethjoyner
8/30/2014

"Bad Business"

My husband and I went to Doug Henry Ford in Tarboro, NC one week ago to look at a 2011 Ford Explorer. The sales team at that time came up with a number that we were not willing to pay. They were unwilling to negotiate and said this is the best price we can give. My husband and I left the dealership. The following Monday we received a call from the used car sales manager stating he wanted our business. My husband proceeded to talk to this man throughout the week, at least 4 times. Friday they came to a price, which both parties agreed on. My husband told them Friday morning that we were coming to get the car, and to have it cleaned and ready to go. We both had to work everyday and were unable to drive an hour to get to the dealership to sign the papers before Saturday morning. The manager my husband talked to said he would have everything ready to go on Saturday morning when we got there. Friday night when we got home from work there was a message on the answering machine saying the car was sold that night. On top of selling the car out from under us, I received an email this morning confirming our 9 am appointment. This is bad business. I do not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Doug henry

Tyree Roland
7/21/2014

"Great service!"

The staff will make your car buying experience really easy.They are willing to go above and beyond to help you in every way possible. I will be doing business with you again.

James Battle/Kris Jolly

riehlef
7/01/2014

"Doug Henry"

This dealership treated us extremely well I could not ne more pleased. The staff was attentive and listened closely to what we were looking for and got us the best deal. It was worth the two hour drive

Billy Whitley