Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro
Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro Info

"Bad Business"

My husband and I went to Doug Henry Ford in Tarboro, NC one week ago to look at a 2011 Ford Explorer. The sales team at that time came up with a number that we were not willing to pay. They were unwilling to negotiate and said this is the best price we can give. My husband and I left the dealership. The following Monday we received a call from the used car sales manager stating he wanted our business. My husband proceeded to talk to this man throughout the week, at least 4 times. Friday they came to a price, which both parties agreed on. My husband told them Friday morning that we were coming to get the car, and to have it cleaned and ready to go. We both had to work everyday and were unable to drive an hour to get to the dealership to sign the papers before Saturday morning. The manager my husband talked to said he would have everything ready to go on Saturday morning when we got there. Friday night when we got home from work there was a message on the answering machine saying the car was sold that night. On top of selling the car out from under us, I received an email this morning confirming our 9 am appointment. This is bad business. I do not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Doug henry

"Great service!"

The staff will make your car buying experience really easy.They are willing to go above and beyond to help you in every way possible. I will be doing business with you again.

James Battle/Kris Jolly

"Doug Henry"

This dealership treated us extremely well I could not ne more pleased. The staff was attentive and listened closely to what we were looking for and got us the best deal. It was worth the two hour drive

Billy Whitley

"Outstanding National Dealership"

Best dealership in the East!!! Online purchasing option is great!! They went to bat for me, & I got the initial car I wanted!! Thanks Phyllis & staff for a great experience!!

Phyllis Boyette

"best dealership in tarboro"

Great salesman gave us everything we wanted and more. A plus dealership that is very easy to work with.would recommend it anyone in the area

James battle

"New Truck Purchase"

After hunting, searching and talking to dealer after dealer I decided to take a 2.5 hr drive to Tarboro to purchase my new truck instead of in my own backyard...this is why. After a short phone conversation I felt they really wanted to sell me a truck, the sales person understood exactly what I wanted (key words - 'what I wanted') and said he would call me back in 10 min and he did, we agreed on an out the door price without haggling and he said he could have the truck on his lot the next day and he did. When I picked up my truck I met all the fine folks, the truck was exactly as expected and I would recommend Dough Henry Chevrolet Tarboro to anyone and I would buy there again.

Jack L Goff

"fair knowledgeable great prices good stock of cars to..."

fair knowledgeable great prices good stock of cars to choose from great sales man - Vitus Bradshaw Vitus - Honest follow up with details stand behind their word vehicle runs great

Vitus Bradshaw

"We were treated with respect and did not feel pressured..."

We were treated with respect and did not feel pressured at all during the experience. We feel we received a fair price and did not feel as if they were trying to sell us something we didn't want. We highly recommend Doug Henry Chevrolet.

Sales Manager Chris and Sales Associate Phyllis

"My experience was very seamless. John Lynch kept his..."

My experience was very seamless. John Lynch kept his guarantee that he will get me in a car. Mrs. Jones made sure she was able to work out the best deal possible with my fianancer, even with my credit status. She even help me exchanged to a different car that I wanted. James was very helpful with my exchange as well. I would strongly recommend Doug Henry of Tarboro to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

John Lynch, Elizabeth Jones, James Battle

"Excellent experience! Friendly, courteous, and helpful..."

Excellent experience! Friendly, courteous, and helpful at all times! Very up-front about pricing and excellent prices as well! I was so glad to go through this dealership! I feel confident in my purchase, the quality, and will certainly look back to going to the same dealer in the future!

Phyllis