Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

809 W Wilson St,
Tarboro, North Carolina 27886
Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro Info
About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

As a premier Chevy dealer, we would like to welcome you! Whether you're researching new vehicles, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, your Chevrolet dealership in Tarboro, NC has you covered! At Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro, your local Greenville and Rocky Mount Chevrolet dealership alternative, we have an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Just call or email us if you have any questions regarding our site information. Rocky Mount Chevrolet drivers, we're here to make your shopping experience hassle-free.

About Doug Henry Chevrolet Tarboro

Saturday Closed

EClassey1
5/06/2016

"Great experience."

This is my second car from Doug Hendry. Phyllis Boyette was a godsend. Very helpful and made sure I was taken care of. Thank you to all the staff of Doug Henry for the great service. I love my car!!!!!.

Phyllis Boyette.

iluvmyfireman
4/10/2016

"Wonderful Staff and Service "

I have purchased several vechicles from Doug Henry and wouldn't go anywhere else. They have always given me the best deals and go out of there way to make me happy! It feels like family when you are there! I would love to name each and everyone but if I accidentally forget someone I would hate that! So I would like to thank all of the special staff and service department members for all that you do and have done for me and my family! Thank you for putting up with my nitpicking request and having a smile on your face while listening to me?? We will always be a Doug Henry of Tarboro family member!! The Winstead Family!

Larry, Lee, Trey, Scott, William, Debra, Mr. Carlise etc lol.

Jaybyrd
4/07/2016

"Great staff! "

Had a great buying experience with the help of Mr. Billy Whitley ! Would recommend Doug Henry to friends and family ! Thanks for all you help Billy Whitley !

Billy Whitley

David Battle
4/04/2016

"Pleasant car buying experience "

Neal made my car buying experience very easy and he worked to get me the car I wanted. This a great dealership to buy from!!

Jim, Elizabeth

Bren
3/29/2016

"Easiest car purchase I ever made!!!!"

we had a great experience here!! the last time we bought a truck at a different dealership and we were there all day. doug henry chevrolet made our purchase SO easy!! we just want to say thank you, Felecia!! we love our new equinox!! ask for Felecia when you go to doug henry chevrolet - she's awesome!!

Felecia, Jim, Elizabeth, Kris

Gmcrclay
3/15/2016

"Great experience "

This was our second vehicle purchased from Doug Henry. We have always received excellent care and service. Thanks for the help from Jeremy and Elizabeth. You both made the experience so easy. Thank you.

Jeremy, Elizabeth

Victor
3/13/2016

"Worth the 2 hour drive."

I found a used truck like I wanted on a search site and made the drive to Tarboro from Kill Devil Hills to check it out. I was pleased to find this truck, but didn't expect to get an acceptable trade in offer. My sales associate, Phyllis, was very patient with me and explained their process very thoroughly. I was invited to ride with the gentleman who appraised my trade in. That gave me the opportunity to be a part of the process and to point out some important features with my trade. The trade in offer was very good and I accepted the deal. Phyllis is a real pro and my wife and I were very comfortable with how we were treated. I'll be sure to visit Doug Henry when it's time to buy my wife's next car.

Phyllis, Jim and Elizabeth.

bobthepainter
2/11/2016

"2010 Chevrolet "

Good deal on 2010 Chevrolet 1500. Neil was great on getting the deal done. They bought my truck that was not even running, what else can u say.

Nell

renea223
2/05/2016

"great experience "

I enjoyed my car buying experience at Doug Henry . The process was fast and hassle-free. Thanks Phyllis for making my visit great. The staff was very friendly.

Phyllis, Jim and Elizabeth

Chevy1
1/08/2016

"Great Experience "

As always, had a great experience with Doug Henry Chevy of Tarboro. These are a great group of people to work with. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Billy Whitley