Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

Auburn, Washington 98002
Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn Info

Golden Gopher
4/22/2016

"Customer Service At Its Best"

Doxon Toyota offered outstanding customer service from my first experience with the dealership, but has found a way to raise its standards to a higher level. From arrival at the service portal to the greeting from the representative, the entire experience is characterized by efficiency, first-rate communication and a very friendly demeanor. Simply put, these guys are good! Really good!

Ruth Shirkey

Icycool113
4/22/2016

"Good!"

I had a great experience working with Abu. He understood my needs and showed my good be hole and got my a got interst rate. Thanks!

Abu

Jkhoapili
4/15/2016

"Great place"

Had a great experience at Doxon Toyota with Patrick Wallace. Will definatly be referring all my and friends who are looking into buying a car.

Patrick Wallace

HK
4/12/2016

"Polite salesmen that you want"

It was my first time buying a car. I met with both Jordan and Calvin in two different test drives. Both of them were very polite and friendly. I felt comfortable discussing about the car I was test driving mostly because neither of them attempted to give me a hard sell on the vehicle. Personally, I hate pushy salesmen that only care about showing off their knowledge. Both Calvin and Jordan did a great job answering all my questions regarding the vehicle and the process of purchasing a car in general. Calvin ended up handling my vehicle purchase, and his attention to details was what earned my confidence in his service. When we found out that the vehicle's transmission service was never performed by the previous owner, Calvin called a nearby Volkswagen dealer to get a quote and drop the price accordingly. Being a customer who has never owned a car, I didn't know much about cars. Quite frankly, any salesman could have easily lied to my face and said a transmission service isn't needed instead of dropping the price and reaching out to help me get a service quote. His honesty is a big factor I considered before I closed the deal. While I was working on all the paperwork, Calvin went to deal with the servicing department and ensure that the technician will take care of all minor issues we discussed about. All in all, my experience with Calvin and Jordan was nothing but positive.

Calvin Johnson, Jordan Hoffman, Justin Tomlinson

Dani
4/11/2016

"Wonderful!"

Aimee is the BEST! I appreciate honest, direct answers to my questions, which she gives me. It is a very welcoming, friendly place. I would highly recommend Doxon Toyota to everyone. I have noticed however since I have been giving them high marks in their reviews, I no longer receive notices for discounted recommended service which I used to receive (10-30% off).

Aimee

253chrmunoz
3/29/2016

"2016 Toyota Corolla S"

Absolutely ecstatic with my new 2016 Toyota Corolla S. This has been my 2nd vehicle that I have purchased from them. I am a proud Toyota Doxon customer.

Michael Doughty (Financial), Mike Cummins (Service), Jordan Hoffman (Sales).

Scotter63m
3/18/2016

"Awesome dealer and salesman "

The dealership was great and my salesman was awesome. Great experience and recommend to everyone I talk to. The dealership was nice and clean too. Very friendly place. Loved my experience

Ryan Bjorkman

Kari
3/16/2016

"I have been with Doxon Toyota for 10 years and am satisfied"

First of all, I really like Corolla's and Doxon Toyota has been an excellent place to buy my cars and to get my cars serviced. One of the first reasons for going to Doxon is that my Aunt went there for many years and could not sing their praises high enough. The personal touch in the sales area is flattering. I appreciate that I am heard when I say what I want and need. I do not want to feel like I am being conned or buttered up just to make a sale. There was a hint of this in my last interaction and I was put off a bit, however, all in all, I have had excellent customer service and guidance about the care of my cars. I would recommend Doxon's to anybody and say that they take you and your needs into consideration during the shopping phase of buying a car. They went out of their way to listen to me and that is very important to me..

Judy Griffin, Patrick, and some other gentleman, Michael and Bobbi

DarleneMartin
3/15/2016

"Excellent!"

This dealership gave tremendous service, the employee made me feel like a guest not just someone to get money out of, I had what I would say is the best service possible and I felt welcomed as well as happy as I got to have such a terrific experience.

Judy Griffin

Kunal30
3/09/2016

"Excellent Service"

I had to get a regular maintenance done. The service was very quick. The people there are very friendly. They have a simple, no-hassle process. I would recommend them to everyone I know

Don't remember