Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

Dick Hannah Toyota

Heartland Toyota Scion

mkopchow
12/12/2014

"Doxon Service Dept is great!"

Doxon Toyota is a great place. I take my Sienna and Solara there for all my services. Their waiting room is very nice. Wifi, fresh cookies and coffee. If your car is in for a longer service, they will get you a loaner.

Derrick

LorettaM
9/12/2014

"Loyal repeat customer"

I have two Toyota vehicles purchased and serviced at Doxon for more than 10 years. All employees are knowledgeable and friendly, and I get the straight answers about any performance concerns with my vehicles. I have recommended Doxon to friends and I am happy to support a family-owned business. I'm planning to buy a 2015 Highlander soon.

Aimee Seaton, Ken Thompson, Rob Dunham

Tbrown2
8/24/2013

"I had a great experience buying my car from Doxon Toyota...."

I had a great experience buying my car from Doxon Toyota. I have referred many family and friends. They too have shared with me their great car buying experience with Doxon Toyota. Thank you!

Mark Doxon

wegneraa
6/18/2013

"Recent used car purchase at Doxon Toyota of Auburn. ..."

Recent used car purchase at Doxon Toyota of Auburn. Overall, a good experience. Vanessa was very helpful and professional, had good follow through with questions I had regarding the vehicle, and made a tedious purchase easier. Jason was on the ball with contacting me very quickly after my initial internet inquiry... & surely was tired of getting my calls for two days but dealt with it with grace and a smile. Only three "so-so" moments... 1. Seeing the sales "boys" playing on the service golf carts...dualing head-on is more like it. Did they forget they were at work? 2. The detailing of the car- sorry guys, I know you work hard, but there was still dog hair, rocks under the seats and a true wipe down needed on the vinyl and leather. Guess what I'll be doing next weekend? 3. And this one may just be an opinion- but as a gracious gift to the people purchasing vehicles (and helping sustain your paycheck) I think a full tank of gas is a MAJOR customer satisfaction boost! Tens of thousands of dollars verses $50-70 is nothing compared to the 5/5 ratings the dealership is wanting to achieve.

Vanessa & Jason

Rav4Sabrina
3/30/2013

"I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA, especially their Service..."

I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA, especially their Service Manager Mr. Duane Weil, he is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Mr. Weil is the walking example of true professional that offers excellent customer service; I am another happy customer with another successful story!!! Recently, my “check engine”, “VSC” and “Tracking” indicator lights turn on again, I recalled they were on before while my Rav4 was still under warranty. At the time Doxon’s service department adjusted for me while I was there for my oil change. Since then those lights stayed off until recently, those lights lit up again. Now that my car is no longer covering by the manufacture warranty any more, I paid a ½ hour labor of $60.94 to just perform a diagnosis; the result was malfunction code P2197. Doxon restored for me again. However, the problem persisted after 3-1/2 mile driving. The advice was replacing sensor with an estimate of $346.48 + tax and labor….. I contacted Doxon Service Manager Mr. Duane Weil, he responded quickly and offered his professional advice and helpful options, and soon he ordered the part and got me scheduled within two days! Since my car is a very lightly used vehicle and just had its 30,000 miles service performed. Mr. Weil was able to help me take care of my car without burning a big hole in my wallet. That is what I call outstanding customer service!!! I have always enjoying visiting Doxon Toyota Auburn and their service department, because Doxon Toyota Auburn has giving me the feeling of “going home” and take care of whatever issues my car may have. I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA Auburn, I highly recommend their service manager Mr. Duane Weil. bottom line Doxon Toyota is the BEST!!!

Duane Weil

Bonehead
2/01/2013

"I enjoyed the low pressure, no nonsense approach of Ron...."

I enjoyed the low pressure, no nonsense approach of Ron. A true professional and a great tip on lunch at the Sports Page too! The truck was clean and as advertised. I was given a fair trade and a below KBB price on my purchase. The finance department found me a great rate and was handled professionally. I would highly recommend this dealership for future purchases. I like the fact they are a long established business and know their customers.

Ron, Dave, Valerie

pattycarlson
10/15/2012

"I took my 2011 Prius in for it's 10,000 mile checkup. ..."

I took my 2011 Prius in for it's 10,000 mile checkup. The service was very good. However, the service assistant reported that an inspection of the tires revealed: "Tire has screw in shoulder of tire. Not repairable 195.65.15 Bridgestone Ecopia EP20". He gave me an estimate of $173.57 to replace the tire. Since I had driven 500 miles on the tire the day before, I thought I could get it home if they pumped it up to it's proper air pressure. My husband took the car to Les Schwab where they found a screw in the tread, 1" from the edge of the tire and repaired the tire for no charge. The screw was not in the shoulder and the tire was quite repairable. I feel that Doxon Service tried to take advantage of me by making a false and costly recommendation. Patty Carlson

Rob Dunham, Steven Whitfield

bluerodger
8/02/2012

"We have always found Doxon to be a friendly dealership..."

We have always found Doxon to be a friendly dealership and this purchase experience was awesome. We were not entirely sure what kind of car we wanted. Our wonderful salesperson (Vanessa Delli Sante) was so patient, friendly and knowledgable that she made this easily stressful situation a pleasure. We came to Doxon at least 4 times, lots of test drives and a lot of her time. She asked lots of questions and listened closely to our feedback on the test drives as well as how we would use the car and helped us narrow down to two cars. There was never any pressure to buy a particular kind of car or pushing towards more expensive models. We did not even need to negotiate on a price. The price they offered came in under the price Consumers Report gave as a "great price". We are thrilled with our Prius V and the whole buying experience. We recommend Doxon and Vanessa to any friends looking to buy a car!

Vanessa Delli Sante (super salesperson) and David Sreeter-Dybdahl (general sales manager)

mom2ns
4/11/2012

"I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA! Bottom line they are the..."

I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA! Bottom line they are the BEST!!!!! These guys are terrific. Leroy and David were outstanding, they took the time to show me all the options and models of Camry, so I could make an informed decision. No pressure sales, they listened to my needs and wants in a car matching me up the best model. Always friendly and greeted me with a smile. I did shop around and they had the best price on Camrys and gave me the highest price for my trade-in. Also when I took delivery of my Camry Ken took the time to go over all the options and programmed my radio to the stations like, as well as hooking up my Blue Tooth for my phone, Thanks Ken for your time and consideration. I highly recommend DOXON TOYOTA. Bottom line they are the BEST!

Leroy Hupp, Ken Thompson and David Streeter-Dybdahl

jfwyant
4/09/2012

"I was interested in purchasing a new truck but after test..."

I was interested in purchasing a new truck but after test driving the truck my wife and I parked in front of the dealership. We sat in the truck talking about it and trying to decide if the truck was for us. The sales rep hovered outside the door of the truck and then the finance person knocked on the window of the truck stating that we needed to come in and sign the paperwork for the truck but we didn't agree to buy it yet so I told her we weren't ready yet. She said she had other people in line, so I told her to go deal with her other clients so she left. We got out of the truck and told the sales rep we weren't ready to make a decision yet and he seamed to get mad at us because we wanted to think about it before spending $40000 on a new truck. I would never go back to Doxon Toyota for another vehicle.

Ron Topp