Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn Info

Jtrobbins
6/09/2016

"Used car purchase"

Defiantly recommend this dealership for someone looking for great service and willing to work with you. Jordan my sales guy was great to my wife and I. Pat also helped us get the price we wanted and put my kid in a rig to keep him safer out there. We will be taking all of our future business to them.

Jordan, Pat

TundraTRD
5/28/2016

"Kevin yanak is the man."

Kevin yanak was what made the overall experience so good. Very patient and knowledgable. If you can, go straight for this guy he is what you wish every car salesman was like.

Kevin yanak

Spooled
5/18/2016

"First time Toyota owner. "

Went to Doxon to look at 4runners, staff was very helpful and answered all my questions. Worked with me in price and made it a very easy transaction. 7 months later, I went back and had an equally as positive experience with purchasing my tundra. Sending my dad there to purchase a Tacoma. Go see Patrick and the rest of the crew at Doxon for a pleasant experience.

Patrick Wallace

purplehusky
4/24/2016

"Great service all-around!"

We bought our Sienna at Doxon from David Streeter-Dybdahl almost 12 years ago. He's provided us with top notch advice and service every time, willing to go out of his way to make sure that Doxon gets things done right. Sometimes we'll need a loaner car while our van is being serviced and he takes care of it with a friendly smile and positive attitude. We've also not had any customer service issues or problems at Doxon. I appreciate having a go-to person such as David and, thanks to him, would do business again with Doxon.

David Streeter-Dybdahl

Golden Gopher
4/22/2016

"Customer Service At Its Best"

Doxon Toyota offered outstanding customer service from my first experience with the dealership, but has found a way to raise its standards to a higher level. From arrival at the service portal to the greeting from the representative, the entire experience is characterized by efficiency, first-rate communication and a very friendly demeanor. Simply put, these guys are good! Really good!

Ruth Shirkey

Icycool113
4/22/2016

"Good!"

I had a great experience working with Abu. He understood my needs and showed my good be hole and got my a got interst rate. Thanks!

Abu

Jkhoapili
4/15/2016

"Great place"

Had a great experience at Doxon Toyota with Patrick Wallace. Will definatly be referring all my and friends who are looking into buying a car.

Patrick Wallace

HK
4/12/2016

"Polite salesmen that you want"

It was my first time buying a car. I met with both Jordan and Calvin in two different test drives. Both of them were very polite and friendly. I felt comfortable discussing about the car I was test driving mostly because neither of them attempted to give me a hard sell on the vehicle. Personally, I hate pushy salesmen that only care about showing off their knowledge. Both Calvin and Jordan did a great job answering all my questions regarding the vehicle and the process of purchasing a car in general. Calvin ended up handling my vehicle purchase, and his attention to details was what earned my confidence in his service. When we found out that the vehicle's transmission service was never performed by the previous owner, Calvin called a nearby Volkswagen dealer to get a quote and drop the price accordingly. Being a customer who has never owned a car, I didn't know much about cars. Quite frankly, any salesman could have easily lied to my face and said a transmission service isn't needed instead of dropping the price and reaching out to help me get a service quote. His honesty is a big factor I considered before I closed the deal. While I was working on all the paperwork, Calvin went to deal with the servicing department and ensure that the technician will take care of all minor issues we discussed about. All in all, my experience with Calvin and Jordan was nothing but positive.

Calvin Johnson, Jordan Hoffman, Justin Tomlinson

Dani
4/11/2016

"Wonderful!"

Aimee is the BEST! I appreciate honest, direct answers to my questions, which she gives me. It is a very welcoming, friendly place. I would highly recommend Doxon Toyota to everyone. I have noticed however since I have been giving them high marks in their reviews, I no longer receive notices for discounted recommended service which I used to receive (10-30% off).

Aimee

253chrmunoz
3/29/2016

"2016 Toyota Corolla S"

Absolutely ecstatic with my new 2016 Toyota Corolla S. This has been my 2nd vehicle that I have purchased from them. I am a proud Toyota Doxon customer.

Michael Doughty (Financial), Mike Cummins (Service), Jordan Hoffman (Sales).