Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn

Auburn, Washington 98002
Doxon Toyota Scion of Auburn Info

Scotter63m
3/18/2016

"Awesome dealer and salesman "

The dealership was great and my salesman was awesome. Great experience and recommend to everyone I talk to. The dealership was nice and clean too. Very friendly place. Loved my experience

Ryan Bjorkman

Kari
3/16/2016

"I have been with Doxon Toyota for 10 years and am satisfied"

First of all, I really like Corolla's and Doxon Toyota has been an excellent place to buy my cars and to get my cars serviced. One of the first reasons for going to Doxon is that my Aunt went there for many years and could not sing their praises high enough. The personal touch in the sales area is flattering. I appreciate that I am heard when I say what I want and need. I do not want to feel like I am being conned or buttered up just to make a sale. There was a hint of this in my last interaction and I was put off a bit, however, all in all, I have had excellent customer service and guidance about the care of my cars. I would recommend Doxon's to anybody and say that they take you and your needs into consideration during the shopping phase of buying a car. They went out of their way to listen to me and that is very important to me..

Judy Griffin, Patrick, and some other gentleman, Michael and Bobbi

DarleneMartin
3/15/2016

"Excellent!"

This dealership gave tremendous service, the employee made me feel like a guest not just someone to get money out of, I had what I would say is the best service possible and I felt welcomed as well as happy as I got to have such a terrific experience.

Judy Griffin

Kunal30
3/09/2016

"Excellent Service"

I had to get a regular maintenance done. The service was very quick. The people there are very friendly. They have a simple, no-hassle process. I would recommend them to everyone I know

Don't remember

DJ
2/10/2016

"Great Service"

I received a recall notice in the mail for the air bag for my 2004 Toyota RAV 4. When I called the local dealer they were quick in getting me an appointment to bring in the car. They told me it would take no more than an hour and a half. They were great from the moment I pulled up to the time I left less than an hour later. They were friendly and fast. Thank you.

Everyone

Babayaro
2/10/2016

"The people at the dealership are very friendly and very good"

The service department is very friendly and they always has the best customer service.I can recommend Doxon to my Friends and if I need to upgrade my Toyota ,Doxon Toyota of Auburn will be the place.

Kevin moon

Leek
2/08/2016

"Professional Service"

We have purchased 5 vehicles from Doxon and have had good prompt service each time we visit. When they have made a minor mistake, it has been addressed quickly with no hassle.

Aymie

Grandma
1/23/2016

"Dependable"

I can count on Doxon Toyota Scion to know what my car needs and to do it well. I appreciate the respectful way I am treated and the reasonable charges that are made.

Kevin Moon

Scilley
1/14/2016

"Doxon is always great"

We have been buying from Doxon and using their service center for at least 20 years. Everything they have done for us has been top notch. Employees are friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them every chance I get

Aymie

SandyN
1/03/2016

"Twisted Seat Belt"

I was pleased that the Doxon service department was able to fix my twisted seat belt without my having to purchase a whole new assembly. They also fixed it within only a few hours, and I didn't have an appointment. Thank you!

Kevin Moon