Read Reviews Dream Cars by Bussinger

Daniel WilsonSales 1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Dream Cars by Bussinger

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Dream Cars by Bussinger has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Dream Cars by Bussinger

In 1945, after his service in World War II, Mr. Bussinger opened a service center in NE Philadelphia adjacent to the Northeast Airport. After more than a decade of earning a reputation for honesty and quality service, Mr. Bussinger and his son, Ed, moved the business to its present location on Street Road in Feasterville, Bucks County.
In 1956 when the new location opened, automobile sales were added and the Bussingers became known for Auto Sales AND Service. Over the next several decades the business was expanded to include four sales locations located throughout Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and an eleven bay auto service and reconditioning center.

Today, the third generation of the family, Ed & Steve Bussinger operate the business and the original Feasterville facility is still in full operation. The scope of business has changed to include the sale of New Cars and Daily Rentals. Over 300 New and Pre-Owned cars are in stock and ready for sale.

Every vehicle is fully serviced and reconditioned before being offered for sale. All vehicles include a warranty and new PA Inspection. Each vehicle qualifies for and additional warranty for up to 3 Years/36,000 Miles. Bank Financing is available at competitive rates. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

Our Location

Our Amenities

After Hours Drop-Off Free Loaner Cars
Shuttle Service Free Coffee
Instant Financing

"Easy, fast, and friendly -- great experience!'"

Matthewj16
4/27/2014 6:45:19 PM

Keith MedveckusKeith Medveckus
Daniel WilsonDaniel Wilson

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

My car buying experience with Dream Cars by Bussinger was terrific! I am thrilled with my new 2008 BMW 328i. It's a great car in mint condition. It was very well priced and I was able to finance at a great rate.

More importantly, the entire experience was fast and easy. Dan is friendly, accommodating, and extremely likeable. I knew from the moment he shook my hand that he was going to be helpful and friendly. He made my experience relaxing.

Keith was easy to work with, honest, and very appreciative of my business. He made the transaction process straightforward and as simple as it could be. He was organized and well-prepared.

I plan to tell everyone I know about my great experience. Dream Cars by Bussinger definitely has a lifelong customer in me.

Twitter
"I went to Bussinger based on a lead for a Honda Odyssey..."

dutch1144TP
1/1/2014 10:13:39 PM

Keith and Matt

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

I went to Bussinger based on a lead for a Honda Odyssey from the internet. After meeting Keith, and then Matt, I knew they were good people. But I spent another two months looking at other vehicles, bought a used van from another dealership, and was having trouble with it. As a current cancer patient undergoing treatments, I was struggling with a smell in the van I had purchased, and I also have a sensitivity to satellites, wifi, certain electronics, etc. When I came to them with all of this, I truly couldn't believe how much they were interested in helping me solve these issues with a vehicle that might work, and to help me get out of the van I had recently bought. I was blown away with their generosity and willingness to allow me some time to drive a vehicle to see if it would work for me, and make adjustments in their shop to try and address some of the issues. I called three Honda dealerships to find out how to disconnect the XM satellite feeds, and none of them were able to offer anything other than "call XM". Keith and his shop found the service bulletin for that exact issue, and had it done in half a day. Although there wasn't a vehicle that ultimately worked out, the experience I had there was unlike anything I've ever had at a dealership of any size. They have great, high quality cars...and integrity beyond measure. I can't recommend them enough, and hope to be able to do business with them at some point in the future. When my two sons (now age 13 & 12) are ready for cars, that's where we're headed.

Twitter
"I highly recommend buying a used car from Bussinger...."

DonnaD33
9/28/2013 8:18:38 AM

Keith Medveckus

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

I highly recommend buying a used car from Bussinger. Keith is a pleasure to work with. I was offered a very fair price for my trade in and the Jetta I purchased was spotless and very reasonably priced. Keith made the purchase effortless for me once I had made my decision. They offer excellent customer service and stand behind the cars they sell. If you are considering purchasing a used vehicle, look no further than Dream Cars by Bussinger.

Twitter
"Family owned quality ! Easiest and best experience buying..."

sciarra6
6/4/2013 12:31:19 PM

Matt and Keith

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

Family owned quality ! Easiest and best experience buying a used car. Would definitely go back and tell friends about this little lot.
Honest and friendly !

Twitter
"5 stars all around for Dream Cars by Bussinger !! Our..."

Debs2Beauties
4/14/2013 12:52:54 PM

Matt

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

5 stars all around for Dream Cars by Bussinger !! Our salesperson, Matt, was absolutely Wonderful ! He was polite, friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable of the car which were interested in. The car itself is Beautiful ! It was reasonably priced and Immaculate - inside and out !!! Our travel time was well over an hour, but it was definitely worth the trip! We highly recommend Dream Cars by Bussinger ! You will be pleased !

Twitter
"The overall experience was great. Matt & Keith were..."

fairtrade87
1/7/2013 7:42:09 PM

Matt
Keith

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

The overall experience was great. Matt & Keith were very patient with me. I ended up with a beautiful truck with little hassle. All of their vehicles on their lot are very nice and they are all well kept. They have very good selection of all types of vehicles. The vehicles are as described and you wont be pressured to purchase. Once thing I did want to note is about pricing. Their vehicles are fairly priced and I was a little disappointed I did not get the price I wanted but they were able to discount the vehicle a little for me.

Twitter
"My first used car purchase experience was great thanks to..."

GokalpSelcuk
1/5/2013 11:04:30 PM

Matt & Keith Medveckus

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

My first used car purchase experience was great thanks to Dream Cars by Bussinger. Seeing the car on the web, and getting a quick call back from Matt, made this place stand out from the rest of the other options. The pricing of the car was right, and so is the presentation of it. After a test drive and falling in love with the car, the rest was easy. The trade in offer was fair and so was the financing rate. Keith was great to work with and made everything easier for me. I would recommend this place to anyone that is in the market for a used car.

Twitter
"We have been looking for a car for a while at all the..."

rlncn
9/5/2012 8:09:08 AM

Matt & Keith

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

We have been looking for a car for a while at all the large dealerships, never thought of looking in our own back yard. Found this dealership to be by far the most honest, caring, and most pleasureable to do business with. Wasted hours at other dealers but with Matt & Keith, we were driving our 2010 Ford Fusion off his lot in less than 45 minutes. Would definetly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Twitter
"I was nervous at first to finance a used car but these..."

jaimie1987
4/16/2012 8:35:07 PM

Matt and Keith

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

I was nervous at first to finance a used car but these guys made it easy! I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and was greeted warmly by matt. Keith helped me get financing pretty quickly and was very understanding about my concerns. I was not forced or pushed at all like I felt at other dealerships. Since then I have called twice for minor things and Matt was glad to help. I would definately get another car from them. I couldnt say enough nice things about this place.

Twitter
"Shopping with Keith at dreamcars is not a "one and..."

druch
2/8/2012 7:05:04 AM

keith medveckus

My Review Of Dream Cars by Bussinger:

Shopping with Keith at dreamcars is not a "one and done" experience. I had been looking for a used car that fit my needs for several months and Keith worked tirelessly to put me in the right vehicle. I also appreciate his honesty and caring attitude. I will enjoy my new vehicle knowing Keith and dreamcars will be there for me.

Reviews 11-20 >>