Dream Cars by Bussinger

F & I Manager

February 04, 2017

"Keith medveckus!"

- SAC

We saw the commercial for this dealer and came right over! Keith worked with us and found us a great Rav4 at a great rate! We will definitely be ling time customers!

November 27, 2016

"Easy and quick"

- dawn

Found just the right car at Bussinger via internet. Email and telephone contact led to driving up from Virginia. All was as promised and the transaction was completed in an hour. No fuss. Keith was great to work with!

November 24, 2016

"Honest, upfront, zero haggling! "

- Dan B

Purchased a 2015 Audi for my wife sight unseen: Keith sent me a video of the car, we made the deal over the phone, I drove 3-hrs to pick it up the next day. Keith delivered, as described, as promised, period. Not gonna lie, I was slightly hesitant due to the "dream car" dealership name and small lot but went through with the deal based off of the exceptional reviews, all of which are spot on! They are a Penndot Agent and were able to complete the title transfer, tag, and register on site. I was in and out in under an hour, easiest vehicle purchase I've ever experienced. Would recommend to my family and friends, and will return the next time I'm in the market for a used vehicle.

Used 2009 Chevrolet Silverado, $22995