Dream Cars by Bussinger

512 West Street Road,
Feasterville, Pennsylvania 19053
Dream Cars by Bussinger Info
About Dream Cars by Bussinger

In 1945, after his service in World War II, Mr. Bussinger opened a service center in NE Philadelphia adjacent to the Northeast Airport. After more than a decade of earning a reputation for honesty and quality service, Mr. Bussinger and his son, Ed, moved the business to its present location on Street Road in Feasterville, Bucks County. In 1956 when the new location opened, automobile sales were added and the Bussingers became known for Auto Sales AND Service. Over the next several decades the business was expanded to include four sales locations located throughout Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and an eleven bay auto service and reconditioning center. Today, the third generation of the family, Ed & Steve Bussinger operate the business and the original Feasterville facility is still in full operation. The scope of business has changed to include the sale of New Cars and Daily Rentals. Over 300 New and Pre-Owned cars are in stock and ready for sale. Every vehicle is fully serviced and reconditioned before being offered for sale. All vehicles include a warranty and new PA Inspection. Each vehicle qualifies for and additional warranty for up to 3 Years/36,000 Miles. Bank Financing is available at competitive rates. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Dream Cars by Bussinger

Breezy Breeze
8/18/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Had!!!"

Keith gave us the best experience in purchasing our 2011 Honda Accord EXL-V6. He understood our situation and negotiated a great price with us. In closing of the deal, he even came down further when we asked to make the figure an even number. They really work for the customer. Not once did I feel that they were trying to take advantage of us. They even offer a free warranty. Not that we needed it but it was a great peace of mind. Best part about their warranty is that it can be used at any place you service your car and it covers everything. You are not locked into dealing with just them. In conclusion, Dream Cars by Bussinger is a no B.S. dealership. They are very honest and work for you not against you. I definitely recommend seeing Keith @ Dream Cars by Bussinger, when looking for your next car.

New Suburu Owner
7/09/2015

"Car Purchase and Service"

My Isuzu Rodeo had over 330,000 miles on it which Mark in the service department pulled miracles to keep it running! But it was time, and a newer model needed to be found. The right car was found, Mark gave his stamp of approval, and the whole experience with Dan and Keith was really great...no hard sell, no pushing....Dan and Keith allowed me the time and space to really think about the purchase. If you are looking for a car, this is the place you should visit.

Mark

Colorado
6/25/2015

"Colorado Pick-up"

I was in the market for a used pick-up. My son purchased a used pick up from them after graduating college in 1999 and we just sold it to a junkyard last fall. The quality of vehicles this dealer sells is second to none. I went looking for a certain type of vehicle and was happy when I saw they had one. I knew the quality of the vehicle would be very high. The salesman was very friendly and informative. I am very happy with my vehicle and my entire car buying experience

KrisHetzel
9/04/2014

"I've recommended them already!"

When driving by, I noticed a lovely Audi on the Bussinger lot. Decided to pop by and take a closer look. Shortly thereafter, Dan introduced himself and politely asked if I had any questions. At that moment, I was simply just poking around and hadn't any. He simply instructed to pop inside should I have any. No pressure from these guys at all. Came back the following evening to discover details. Decided to proceed, and received an attractive trade-in price on my previous car. From there, things came to a quick, comfortable, and convenient conclusion. Left with a used (albeit brand new looking) Audi. Keith and Dan are awesome to work with. Outgoing, friendly, and will work to make sure the buyer is happy. Wish I had stopped by sooner.

KrisHetzel
9/04/2014

"I've recommended them already!"

When driving by, I noticed a lovely Audi on the Bussinger lot. Decided to pop by and take a closer look. Shortly thereafter, Dan introduced himself and politely asked if I had any questions. At that moment, I was simply just poking around and hand't any. He simply instructed to pop inside should I have any. No pressure from these guys at all. Came back the following evening to discover details. Decided to proceed, and received an attractive trade-in price on my previous car. From there, things came to a quick, comfortable, and convienent conclusion. Left with a used (albeit brand new looking) Audi. Keith and Dan are awesome to work with. Outgoing, friendly, and will work to make sure the buyer is happy. Wish I had stopped by sooner.

Matthewj16
4/27/2014

"Easy, fast, and friendly -- great experience!'"

My car buying experience with Dream Cars by Bussinger was terrific! I am thrilled with my new 2008 BMW 328i. It's a great car in mint condition. It was very well priced and I was able to finance at a great rate. More importantly, the entire experience was fast and easy. Dan is friendly, accommodating, and extremely likeable. I knew from the moment he shook my hand that he was going to be helpful and friendly. He made my experience relaxing. Keith was easy to work with, honest, and very appreciative of my business. He made the transaction process straightforward and as simple as it could be. He was organized and well-prepared. I plan to tell everyone I know about my great experience. Dream Cars by Bussinger definitely has a lifelong customer in me.

dutch1144TP
1/01/2014

"I went to Bussinger based on a lead for a Honda Odyssey..."

I went to Bussinger based on a lead for a Honda Odyssey from the internet. After meeting Keith, and then Matt, I knew they were good people. But I spent another two months looking at other vehicles, bought a used van from another dealership, and was having trouble with it. As a current cancer patient undergoing treatments, I was struggling with a smell in the van I had purchased, and I also have a sensitivity to satellites, wifi, certain electronics, etc. When I came to them with all of this, I truly couldn't believe how much they were interested in helping me solve these issues with a vehicle that might work, and to help me get out of the van I had recently bought. I was blown away with their generosity and willingness to allow me some time to drive a vehicle to see if it would work for me, and make adjustments in their shop to try and address some of the issues. I called three Honda dealerships to find out how to disconnect the XM satellite feeds, and none of them were able to offer anything other than "call XM". Keith and his shop found the service bulletin for that exact issue, and had it done in half a day. Although there wasn't a vehicle that ultimately worked out, the experience I had there was unlike anything I've ever had at a dealership of any size. They have great, high quality cars...and integrity beyond measure. I can't recommend them enough, and hope to be able to do business with them at some point in the future. When my two sons (now age 13 & 12) are ready for cars, that's where we're headed.

Keith and Matt

DonnaD33
9/28/2013

"I highly recommend buying a used car from Bussinger...."

I highly recommend buying a used car from Bussinger. Keith is a pleasure to work with. I was offered a very fair price for my trade in and the Jetta I purchased was spotless and very reasonably priced. Keith made the purchase effortless for me once I had made my decision. They offer excellent customer service and stand behind the cars they sell. If you are considering purchasing a used vehicle, look no further than Dream Cars by Bussinger.

Keith Medveckus

sciarra6
6/04/2013

"Family owned quality ! Easiest and best experience buying..."

Family owned quality ! Easiest and best experience buying a used car. Would definitely go back and tell friends about this little lot. Honest and friendly !

Matt and Keith

Debs2Beauties
4/14/2013

"5 stars all around for Dream Cars by Bussinger !! Our..."

5 stars all around for Dream Cars by Bussinger !! Our salesperson, Matt, was absolutely Wonderful ! He was polite, friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable of the car which were interested in. The car itself is Beautiful ! It was reasonably priced and Immaculate - inside and out !!! Our travel time was well over an hour, but it was definitely worth the trip! We highly recommend Dream Cars by Bussinger ! You will be pleased !

Matt