Dream Cars by Bussinger

512 West Street Road,
Feasterville, Pennsylvania 19053
Dream Cars by Bussinger Info
About Dream Cars by Bussinger

In 1945, after his service in World War II, Mr. Bussinger opened a service center in NE Philadelphia adjacent to the Northeast Airport. After more than a decade of earning a reputation for honesty and quality service, Mr. Bussinger and his son, Ed, moved the business to its present location on Street Road in Feasterville, Bucks County. In 1956 when the new location opened, automobile sales were added and the Bussingers became known for Auto Sales AND Service. Over the next several decades the business was expanded to include four sales locations located throughout Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties and an eleven bay auto service and reconditioning center. Today, the third generation of the family, Ed & Steve Bussinger operate the business and the original Feasterville facility is still in full operation. The scope of business has changed to include the sale of New Cars and Daily Rentals. Over 300 New and Pre-Owned cars are in stock and ready for sale. Every vehicle is fully serviced and reconditioned before being offered for sale. All vehicles include a warranty and new PA Inspection. Each vehicle qualifies for and additional warranty for up to 3 Years/36,000 Miles. Bank Financing is available at competitive rates. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Dream Cars by Bussinger

Tamara Bily
9/29/2016

"Exceeded Car Buying Experience "

Small town, down to earth, work for you to get the best possible deal, people. No cooperate b.s. here, as found in bigger dealerships. Quality vehicle, low monthly payment, warranty comes with vehicle. They stand behind their customers. Love to recommend to everyone.

Ryan B.
9/28/2016

"Efficient and Easy"

One of the smoothest car purchases I have ever had. Keith and Frank were both very professional. No issues, no hassles, no BS. Gave me bottom line price immediatly upon request. Best part was that the deal was done in about 30 minutes. (I bought the car during my lunch hour...and still had time for lunch!) I have spent half the day at other dealerships in the past... not an issue here! These guys are efficient! Thanks for a great experience and a great car at a great price!

CMPNJ1
9/23/2016

"Just..WOW!!!"

Walked in on a Wednesday night talked with John about what I need and can afford. He went above and beyond with his work. Since it was late we aggreed to for me to come back the next day, which I did. John went above and beyond to find me the best interest rate. He kept me in the loop showing me everything that was going on...I would definitely recommend this dealership and John to anyone in the area that needs a great used car.

John Morris

Joseph Manzione
8/16/2016

"Easy Peasy"

We all have that image of sleazy used car salesmen, right? I was worried about that too. Frank and Keith at Bussinger we're outstanding to work with. Even when my bank gave me the run around and tried to make things difficult those guys were patient and helpful. Oh, I love the car too.

howland87
6/18/2016

"Awesome"

Spoke with Keith on the phone and explained what I needed. He had exactly what I was looking for. Within a week I was driving away with a car. The paperwork was done in less than an hour. I will be back to get my husband's truck.

Calbin
5/21/2016

"No hassle and guys you can trust!"

Made a purchase back in March and by far one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had...once you pick the car - the guys do the rest! Steve left me in very good hands with Keith - had all my paperwork in order, answered all of my questions and made me even more confident in my choice and ability properly maintain the vehicle moving forward. I honestly felt totally relaxed from start to finish throughout the entire transaction and experience! Great, reputable dealership! Consider going to Bussinger first for your next used car purchase - you won't be disappointed.

Steve Bussinger

gammaj915
4/21/2016

"The best car buying experience I also have ever had"

I went to see Keith, with a lot of specific requirements regarding my car purchase. He asked a lot of questions before I even got to the dealership, and when I arrived, was prepared with 5 cars that met all of my criteria. I got my 2010 Nissan Versa, and absolutely love it. He is truly caring and really takes the time to understand what his customers want.

SignedSealedDelivered
11/10/2015

"Always a pleasure"

I can't express enough how Keith and Bussinger take the stress out of used car buying. You won't get that big dealership runaround and headache. They always have clean, quality vehicles that are easy to have confidence in. I have bought a few cars there and they are always my first stop(most times my only stop).

Dream Cars by Bussinger responded to this review

November 10, 2015

Thanks as always Jeff hope you are enjoying the new ride. We appreciate the kind words. Happy Motoring!!!

Breezy Breeze
8/18/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Had!!!"

Keith gave us the best experience in purchasing our 2011 Honda Accord EXL-V6. He understood our situation and negotiated a great price with us. In closing of the deal, he even came down further when we asked to make the figure an even number. They really work for the customer. Not once did I feel that they were trying to take advantage of us. They even offer a free warranty. Not that we needed it but it was a great peace of mind. Best part about their warranty is that it can be used at any place you service your car and it covers everything. You are not locked into dealing with just them. In conclusion, Dream Cars by Bussinger is a no B.S. dealership. They are very honest and work for you not against you. I definitely recommend seeing Keith @ Dream Cars by Bussinger, when looking for your next car.

Dream Cars by Bussinger responded to this review

November 10, 2015

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure to help. I hope she is using that navigation!!

New Suburu Owner
7/09/2015

"Car Purchase and Service"

My Isuzu Rodeo had over 330,000 miles on it which Mark in the service department pulled miracles to keep it running! But it was time, and a newer model needed to be found. The right car was found, Mark gave his stamp of approval, and the whole experience with Dan and Keith was really great...no hard sell, no pushing....Dan and Keith allowed me the time and space to really think about the purchase. If you are looking for a car, this is the place you should visit.

Daniel Wilson