Driver's Way

Joe Coogan, Senior Sales Associate - Highway 280, Driver's Way

Joe Coogan

Senior Sales Associate - Highway 280

April 27, 2017

"makes it easy to buy a car"

- jessica

First, they had the car i had been looking for. The test drive process is simple and no pressure. The trade in and buying process was simple as well. The salesperson Eugene Zinger was easy to work with too.

April 21, 2017

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

- Jeremy & Melanie W.

We have been searching for a new vehicle for months. I did not want to deal with salesman with their pressure tactics. I would highly recommend Brant Langford!! He was down to earth, funny, very knowledgeable and made you feel like you guys had known each other for years! I want to thank him and the whole Drivers Way team for a great experience! My family will be returned customers after our wonderful experience!

April 18, 2017

"Great salesman who went the extra mile"

- NewCarSmell

My hubby saw the exact car he was looking for while driving by the dealership. It was the color he wanted with all the features as well. He visited the lot and took it for a test drive. I was out of town, so he took my by that that evening after the dealership was closed to get my opinion. I think it is great that you can look anytime you want. He decided to purchase it. Our credit is not A-1, but Tim worked it out for us.

Used 2014 Lincoln MKS, $19990